Stores > Oakley

Product & services pricing Rating 0.56/10 0.56/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.21/10 0.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review Oakley by clicking a star below.
2017-07-24

Shocking

"Ordered a pair of sunglasses from oakley expecting good service from such a sizeable company... unfortuantely after hearing nothing after two days I phoned up to find what was happening and was told they weren't in stock and wouldn't be for a further month. So I said I'd take a refund and therefore ordered the same sunglasses from another shop.
Following day 2 pairs of sunglasses turned up!!! Oakley had obviously suddenly found a pair... and still charged me too even though they said they would process a refund... sent them back and still waiting :(

2017-07-18

Custom Order

"I purchased a pair of custom sunglasses from Oakley. They arrived with the wrong lenses and missing an icon. I returned them which they recieved on July 8. Ten days later no refund yet! Come on 2017 it doesn't take that long for a refund especially when they screwed up!! Be careful ordering custom glasses I explained twice they screwed up my order because if their website. If you make a selection and scroll down it will change your selection. This time I picked regular size lenses and when I chose the color at the end of the color there is an Xl which changes your lenses from regular to Xl! I was going to try again but after this I'm done with Oakley!"

2017-07-17

Customer service ****

"My son ordered a pair of shorts on clearance at a decent price online. He put the charge on my debit card. Oakley sent him an email saying they would arrive in 10 business days and charged my account as a pending item. Then the charge fell off. No notice was sent explaining why the charge dropped off. My son tried to find out what the problem was, no answer. We suspected maybe the shorts no longer available. A week later, another charge from Oakley and another email saying 10 days delivery. A couple days later the charge fell off, no notice. And then a week later, same thing happened, charge on my bank account-no shorts. So I called Oakley and cancelled the order and asked why we were not informed of the lack of shorts. The stupid girl at "customer service" didn't know why we didn't get a notice or why I keep getting charged. But she told me the order has been cancelled. Well, guess what? Then charged my account again! So I called again, and after being on hold for 20 minutes, another stupid girl says she didn't see notes that my order was previously cancelled. But "for sure" my order is cancelled now. WHAT THE HELL KIND OF COMPANY IS THIS? DO NOT EVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM OAKLEY."

2017-07-12

Dont order Oakley

"Oakley has recently moved facilites and everything has gone to He LL

2017-07-11

unacceptable service

"Its not as bad as these others but I put in an order for some new lenses and a couple accessories to have for a canoe race the following weekend went 5 days without hearing where or when my order was going to be shipped had 2 day shipping and finally received them 10 days after purchase. These are things they have on hand ready to ship and even said they where available, this is not the first time this has happened and will defiantly be going with RayBan or another company in the future. Needless to say I went with a cheep pair of polarized sunglasses for the race, absolutely ridiculous."

2017-06-27

Warranty does not exists

"Bought a pair of $210 customized sunglasses in march that fell off my head in May. The lenses and frame were scratched and a piece off the front went missing. Completed the warranty submission. The damages are "not covered under warranty" --only "product malfunction is". They wanted me to either buy a new pair for 40% off or they would send the damaged sunglasses back to me.

However, I bought a pair of Costas 3 years ago and I sent them in for a repair. 7 days later, I receive a brand new pair, no questions asked. They even sent them in a hard case. Oakley sent my sunglasses in a cloth bag. No one wants that!

Buy Costas, not Oakley!

2017-06-25

Buy in-store instead

"Online buying with Oakley ****. Bigtime. Slow in processing. It took 1 month for them to process 3 pcs of tank top and thats not even ship or in a process of shipping. "

2017-06-14

Do not buy Oakely!

"They do not stand by their poorly made eyewear whatsoever. Never going to buy again from them."

2017-06-13

Didn't even answer phone

"Called 3 different days within their hours and they still didn't answer the dang phone call all I got was an automated voice thanking me for my time and telling me we will be with you soon like hell they were I waited for 30 minutes on call not one real person answered the **** phone

2017-06-06

No refund long after return.

"I sent two pair of day old glasses back as they did not fit. They were received the following day. It's been almost a month and they still haven't refunded my money, saying they should get to in in the next five to ten days. This is insane. I'll never consider this brand again."

2017-05-30

Coatings flake off

"After some years of use, the coatings on my Oakleys started flaking off. I've owned Maui Jim, and Serengetis and that's NEVER happened, even after 10 years. So I went to an Oakley store and all they offered was 30% off a new pair. They didn't even have replacement lenses for mine, saying they were too old. I'll never buy Oakley again."

2017-05-30

OakleySI.com

"I apologize in advance for the long review. This has been a 3 month long process trying to get ballistic eyewear for my deployment. 2 months before I was to leave I put in an order for glasses and goggles fully understanding they were back ordered for 1 month. 1 month comes and goes and I call customer service who informs me the goggles are actually in stock, they should have shipped but didn't, and the glasses are back ordered another 2 weeks. 2 weeks goes by and I call again, back ordered for an unknown amount of time. Well at this point I'm leaving the country in a week so I settled on a different style and that settled that. 2 weeks into country and the plastic arm breaks. Ballistic lenses rated to stop shrapnel yet supported by a plastic frame that breaks with a 1 foot drop. Knowing full well that trying to ship back to the states for warranty work will take months, I bite the bullet and purchase an identical set. 1 month goes by, order not even processed. At this point im in the desert, during summer, with no sunglasses that provide ballistic capabilites. My girlfriend calls to inquire and they tell her there are 20 in stock but the order has messed up somehow so she has to cancel the order and place it again, but they'll give her 25% off. The next day she tries to do exactly that and they say the previous agent was wrong, there's nothing in stock and the order can no longer be cancelled but I can get 25% off a future order no problem. They throw discounts at the customer like it will cover up the horrible customer service and somehow unending backorder problems. I've have my original oakleys from 10 years ago but now when I try and upgrade I get a subpar product and horrible service. Time to look elsewhere I suppose."

2017-04-24

Horrible customer service I wouldn't wish on anyone

"I ordered a football eye shield. I didn't get it at all. I waited a whole 2 weeks and gave customer service a call and they told me it was still being processed. I don't know what takes the processing so long but I'm leaving the country tomorrow without a piece of merchandise I expected to have by now."

2017-04-14

Horrible experience

"I ordered three polo shirts (in stock) and after three weeks of waiting and calling customer service twice, I was told two of the shirts were no longer in stock. The lady canceled two of the shirts and said she could continue processing the third shirt. However, even though the shirt showed in stock, she couldn't guarantee it was and the whole order process would start over. I will never order anything from Oakley again!"

2017-02-28

Worst Service EVER

"Placed an "online order" after being told in store I could have it in 2 days. They did not even process it in 2 days.... when I called in to inquire as to the status I spent over 39 minutes on hold, finally get someone they say they can help and the check the order, I needed to have it shipped to my house in GA now as I was leaving CA after a week. They changed the shipping address and apparently the order. THEY sent the wrong item. I called customer service spent 58 minutes on hold, the guy answers , asks if he can put me on a "brief hold" REALLY???? and hangs up on me.... so now sitting on hold 45 minutes still no rep. THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY EVER do not buy anything from them if they get it wrong you can never reach them to get it right. STAY AWAY FROM OAKLEY!!!"

Share Oakley's store rating

Oakley is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Oakley is not a merchant member
Oakley does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!