Stores > O Discount Store

• O Discount Stor

"After shopping around for quite some time, I found Odiscount store online. I was a little skeptical, as their mobile website looks a bit generic, and I had never heard of this place before, but I decided to take my chances, as they had the lowest price, on the Obagi Nu Derm kit I was searching for. The price was unbelievably affordable and offered free shipping!! I placed my order on a Saturday, and got the item within a few days, via priority mail! I was so happy to get my order so quickly. I opened the box, and realized they had accidentally sent me the wrong formula. I ordered the "normal-oily" skin, and got the "normal-dry". I emailed the company, and asked them what should I do. The replyed within a couple hours, and apologized for the mistake, and instead of making me go through the hassle of returning the product, they let me keep the items, and sent me the products I needed for "oily" skin, for FREE, priority Mail!! I can't say enough about how happy I am, and have only used the products for a few days now, and can already see a big difference in my skin tone, and texture, and it's only going to get better!! So excited! Thank you so much Odiscount store, for AUTHENTIC OBAGI products, at UNBEATABLE pricing, and customer service!! "

This review was modified by That1Chick on September 05 2015 11:33:28 AM

"Great price, amazing service. knowledgeable people. "

Share O Discount Store's store rating

O Discount Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

O Discount Store is not a merchant member
O Discount Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!