• Contact: sales@otbmods.com

• checkmark icon COD

"Had a wiikey installed and could not be more happier. Works great and had my wii back 1 week from the day I mailed it out. Emailed me when they received it and when it was mailed back.Highly recommend"

"I ordered the wii installation service for my wii console, and I sent it to OTB Mods via UPS. It arrived while their store was closed for a brief period of summer vacation, but the same day they reopened (a Friday) they worked on my wii and sent it back to me. I received it the following Monday. My experience with OTB Mods has been the best I could hope for, and I would strongly recommend them to others wanting to have their Wiis modded. "

"Wow, what a great experience. Kind knowledgeable and answered all my questions before work was even done! Shipping was swift and just received Wii back in perfect condition. Have already recommended to my friends who are going to use the same place!! OTB Rocks....cheers crew.

Nathan Milkins

"Fast shipping, items well-packaged and arrived in working condition. Also fast, clear, helpful response from tech support. I would happily order from OTB Mods again. Highly recommended. "

"I live in Chicago and bought my pre-modded wii with the black dark-knight case and the wiikey... placed my order on a friday, received the wii wednesday morning (fedex ground/cheapest option)... these guys deserves a 5 star-review, my wii is beautiful, works perfectly with either original games or DVD-R's. Awesome stuff, my credit card was an international one with the billing address in another country, and even so they made it possible for me to purchase and receive the wii here in the US. I will recommend this store to all of my friends."

"Wow, communication was terrifically fast, and I'm so pleased with my premodded Wii! It plays everything I throw at it. Very pleased, will do business with again if the need arises, and I'll refer all my friends (and students, since I'm a teacher) to this site!"

"As always fast, friendly service...item came shipped to my place in 2 days. Always a pleasure to do business with otbmods.com "

"OTB Mods

XCM ii-case replacement? No thanks
Sub-Total: $379.98
Federal Express (1 x 12lbs) (International Priority (1-3 Days)): $112.88
Total: $492.86

Order was shipped following business day, Monday July 9th via Fedex, recieved Tuesday July 10th via Fedex in Canada. OTBMods responded to all of my enquiries via email fast and prompt and I decided to go with them for my console needs. I was a bit hesitant ordering a premodded console online but I did and I am glad I made the decision to go with OTB Mods, Here's to future orders! :)

Technovert
Ontario, Canada

xpw

"ordered a Wiikey & Wiikey Install Service on my Nintendo Wii. Had it done in a week. This guy is absolutely amazing at what he does. If your even considering any of the other more famous stores...forget them. There is none better then otb mods. He even replies within a day. Great Customer Service, Great Work and Great Products. The Best! A++"

"i bought the wii premodded with the wiikey and a case i ordered it thursday night at 11pm and it shiped out the very next day great service"

"Awesome service! Ordered in the morning, shipped out same day (USPS Express), and arrived the next morning."

"Great Store! Super Fast Shipping. Ordered Thursday, received product 2 business days later! Awesome!!"

"Excellent seller. I ordered the pre-modded Wii on Saturday, it was shipped to my door on Monday. Extremely fast shipping and very reliable. I highly recommend this site and will be coming back here myself!"

"Ordered the premodded Wii, very happy with the price. Was ordered on the 13th shipped the very next day, excellent job runs great. Will order from this site again and recommend to friends. "

"The website is easy to navigate and understand. Ordered product on the 17th and it arrived the 20th. VERY FAST! Great packaging also!! I highly recommend OTB Mods as the products and service are top notch!
THANKS!!!

Regards,
wantin2mod

OTB Mods is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OTB Mods is not a merchant member
OTB Mods does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!