• Origin PC Origin PC Elite Status
    • Address: 12400 SW 134 CT Suite 1
    • Contact: customerservice@originpc.com
    • Phone: 1-877-ORIGIN-0 (674-4460)
    • Customer Support: 1-877-ORIGIN-0 (674-4460)
    • Business Hours: 9-6pm Eastern

Product & services pricing Rating 6.41/10 6.41/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

2015-07-15

"Great service, they get back to you extremely fast so all your problems and questions can be solved pretty much same day. Financing is extremely easy and I would recommend it if you can't pay the whole price immediately. The laptop itself is amazing and I could not be happier, gaming wise it is perfect and it is amazing for work also. I cannot imagine a better service, Origin PC can expect me as a loyal consumer and I will be returning to them in the future for a desktop when I have more money."

2015-07-14

"Website: 5/5 - fully customizable laptop and desktops available with good flow. ( 0 confusion when creating your own - unlike most websites)
PC availability and quality : 5/5
Customer service 10/5 (if that were possible) these guys went beyond my wildest expectations. Prompt responses and near unrealistic shipping goals of mine - were not only met, but also beaten without any resistance.

After unpacking:

NOT DISAPPOINTED

Last but not least Payment - #shutupandtakemymoney , quality of these pcs for this price , unmatched.

Will be a customer again."

2015-07-09

"One word, Fantastic!! First of all Origin has provided a great customer service from ordering to shipping thousands of miles all the way UAE. I'm glad that I chose Origin simply due to their quality of build. Here are some examples:

1. During the order processing phase I had to requested to upgrade the liquid cooling for the CPU to a dual fan radiator setup. Although this option was not available for the chosen rig (Corsair 250D), Origin really helped out and upgraded to my requirements.

2. During ordering processing phase, I had requested to upgrade the CPU and power supply, which was again addressed immediately.

3. Although some delay was observed (1 week) for the order processing but in my opinion, this was compensated by their excellent logistics. Within 3-4 days of shipping from USA, my rig was at my front door in Abu Dhabi, UAE. The packing was export quality and received the rig in perfect condition.

I used to be console gamer and out of the box the PC rig is tremendously powerful. All the components were neatly installed and with very good cable management. I'm actually sad what I have been missing out on the quality of gaming on PC. I'm glad I chose Origin and would recommend them in the blink of an eye.

Thanks for the great service and product."

2015-07-08

"customer service at its finest. like seriously. would recommend to any one. also superb product!"

2015-06-10

"Where do I start! I got a Genesis and it is super fast and runs really well! Along side of the great computer was the outstanding customer service! My sales representative was Jake Netta. He was always their when I needed help and helped me when their were problems with my configuration to get it fixed as soon and easily as possible! The customer service is some of the best I have ever used! After joining the Origin family, I know I will never leave it!"

2015-06-01

"Origin PC's machines are of the highest quality, as is their customer service. The Eon15-X is a powerful mobile workstation with a sleek design that is able to handle any load. The customization options for all of their machines is outrageous and welcome. My personal representative was Jake, and he held my hand through the entire process, which is absolutely astounding. There's one last thing that I want to emphasize, and that is you're not only getting an amazing machine, but you're also joining a family."

2015-05-29

"Every other laptop I've purchased has had something I wasn't satisfied with-- a crummy gpu, shoddy build quality, a buggy trackpad-- but my origin laptop has been exactly what I wanted.

The frame and build quality are excellent, the components are top of the line, the keyboard and screen are a joy to use. Very happy I went with Origin."

2015-05-21

"What a great company! From start to finish they kept me informed the whole way through. My son is very happy with his laptop. He always brags how fast it boots up and how quick it shuts down. These guys are world class and I'm glad they are in business and make not just pcs but create relationships. Customer service is key and you get that. Thanks again a loyal customer for life.
Lorna"

2015-05-20

"Just received my Origin Omega gaming PC. Christopher Bire was my sales rep and he did a fantastic job keeping me up to date through the whole process. Top notch product and top notch service clear down to the shipping which is sent in a crate packed perfectly. Not a single complaint with my purchase!"

2015-05-14

"From the first moment I visited the OriginPC website, I knew that I wanted to be part of the Origin family. They have an amazing commitment to their customers and they strive to bring top-of-the-line products to their fingertips. Their website gave me an invaluable choice as to how my dream computer would be built - from the ground up and once matched with my sales representative, she ensured I was part of the process from the beginning to the end. Their quality department ensured that I had a PC that met all specifications and tested each component to make sure that it was compatible with one another. This provided me with a security blanket - one that assured I was going to be a machine that was unrivaled in performance and power. Going in, I knew, as a consumer, that I was ordering a CUSTOM built machine that required time and patience. I received my PC with no hiccups or problems to note. Also, I must point out that my sales representative was absolutely fantastic. Her positive attitude and polite/warm demeanor made me feel comfortable from the start. We corresponded throughout the build - and if I had any questions she answered them in a timely manner without hesitation or delay. I am proud to be a part of the Origin family - I have recommended them to all of my coworkers and friends. They have my loyalty - and they gained it by providing what other companies cannot, excellent service/choice products."

2015-05-08

"Wow, Origin PC is incredible. The support, the process, and the product are all amazing. There have been zero issues and 100% Satisfaction. It's overused, but I would rate 11/10 if I could. I would recommend these guys to anyone and everyone."

2015-05-03

"Very happy with the whole process. Erika was always available to answer any questions and was a pleasure to talk to. System turned out great and was worth every penny. I am currently deployed and Origin was able to hit a small window for me."

2015-05-01

"There was a snafu with my shipping, and Jake was awesome through it. I got the EVO15-S, and it came fast, and I'm really happy with it. It's so thin, light, and powerful. It's a sexy little machine. :) I also really appreciated the smaller touches - the extra swag that came with it, and the design of everything made the unboxing A+. I'm switching platforms back to PCs from Apple, and I was happy that Origin displayed the same attention to detail both in their machine design and in the overall experience of buying from them. "

2015-04-28

"OriginPC is working hard and diligently to get me my new gaming laptop and Im happy to say that their customer service is top notch"

2015-04-14

"Great customer service, and top of the line product. Would recommend to anyone wanting to step up there game."

Share Origin PC's store rating

Origin PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Origin PC is a merchant member
Origin PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.