Origin PC Reviews - originpc.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.88/10 85 reviews

Origin PC is a merchant member
Origin PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

"Amazing overall quality; amazing performance. I couldn't ask for more for a laptop. I used to have Dell and ASUS "gaming" laptops before but things got sour pretty fast (ie: overheating). I've had my Origin for over 3 months now and everything is consistent and still working fast as it did on day 1. Also, the price/quality ratio is way above competition.

Shipping took a little longer than expected, but it was worth the wait.

"I've been into high performance computers for a while now and I've previously gone to Dell to have systems built as I do not have the tools of skillset to do so myself. After Dell severely mishandled my most recent attempt to order a built Alienware system, I canceled the order and on the recommendation of the IT tech at my wife's' office, I came to Origin. I was excited to see the Alienware heritage and the other reviews I had searched out were very positive. They were very helpful with choosing the specs of the build and actually called me a few days after my initial order was placed to inform me that they had just released their own line of cases and ask if I was interested in changing my order to the new case. Talk about customer service! I chose to switch to the new case, and though there was a small delay due to the volume of people ordering the new product, I was kept informed of the status of my build at every step. Now that the system is here, I couldn't be happier with the result. The system is everything I wanted and has the ability to last me for years to come and the ability to be upgraded as I need. I will definitely be coming back to Origin for any computer needs I have in the future."

"Origin PC is literally the best company you can buy from. I read all the reviews and only heard great things about them but I'll be honest: everything you hear is true. From the very second that I purchased my laptop I was greeted with an email from Bryant, a sales representative that gave me plenty of time and attention no matter what I was asking. He was very patient with me in the ordering process and was even able to get me the full promotional Valentine's Day bundle. When the order came I was delighted, so much free stuff was included in the order I couldn't believe it. The only thing I could even be slightly disappointed on was that one of the games (COD Ghosts) didn't come with the promo bundle which isn't a huge deal bc it was free "while supplies last". However, I notified him of this and he immediately sent me a steam code for the game. I couldn't have been happier with anything this company has done. ALWAYS buy from Origin."

"Great product and customer service"

"I would definitely buy from Origin again. Although the wait was fairly long (over 2 months) it was because of me changing my original order, taking advantage of new deals and the offer of a new case and some problems with waiting for parts with their new case. The communications I had with my sales rep Bryant was very good, he really tried very hard to make the experience a good one and to keep in touch and the final product when delivered exceeded my expectations (and after 2 months…boy did I have some high expectations). The wiring was excellent, the system setup and everything ran fine from the get-go, it looks great and performs even better. the care they put into their system is reflected from the build to the packaging in a wood crate as a standard shipping option to protect your investment. Going from a 5 year old system to my new one is an astounding experience and I thank Origin for it. I hope my association with them will be long and prosperous for all concerned. "

"My entire experience ordering from Origin PC has been amazing. I bought an EON17-S. By going someplace else I could have saved somewhere between $50 - $100 dollars on the exact same setup I wanted, I would have also gotten an inferior product. Everything about the EON17-S screams quality. This thing is built sturdy, the screen is amazing, the keyboard keys are the best feeling keys my fingers have ever had the joy of typing on. It is also a darn good looking laptop. Nothing is skimped when you buy from OriginPC.
Even their customer service is top-notch. I actually -just today- was trying to order a laptop from a competitor and after talking to their customer service cancelled my order. I customized a similar laptop to what I was originally ordering for my sister and it didn't cost too much more. After talking to OriginPC customer service I can rest assured there will be no issues and all the components will be better than what I was trying to get somewhere else.

"I bought a eon 17 from Origin PC in Australia. The customer service was pretty cool they called me to confirm the order and advised me to make a few tweaks on the PC cause i am doing design at uni. system shipped on the delivery time and i got a call to confirm id be home and double check the address as well as an email with all the tracking was very happy when the lappy arrived this is the best kick ass pc i have ever owned gotta love origin pc."

"I have been an OriginPC customer since just before 11-11-11: Skyrim's launch date. I contacted them as I wanted to run TESV on ULTRA HIGH, and I had been dissapointed by other leading brands because of price, quality, but mostly, poor customer support.
The guys at OriginPC simply blew me away.
From my first contact until today, over two years on, they have been head and shoulders above the competition: best gear around, best advice around, best service quality around (pre- and post-sale), most friendly, patient and helpful IT support ever. Period.
You call them, you speak to a Person. That person will remember you, and will help you, whether in 5 minutes or 2 hours, the point is they never hang up on you until the problem is solved. Example ? a fault graphics card: replaced, installation walkthrough via Skype. An SSD and memory upgrade: replaced, installation walkthrough via Skype. A mistake in the order ? fixed fast and at no cost to me.
So all these are just words ? well no, I bought my first PC in 2011, and that PC is still better (3DMark benchmark than my professional HPZ800 workstation I use at work). And, I've just bought a new EON15RTS, there's no better way to thank OriginPC than to stay a faithfull customer, and spread the word: OriginPC are the Origin of Best in Class Pc.
Thank you guys.

"I had very high expectations and OriginPC exceeded them in every possible way.
The build quality from hardware, cable management, driver updates and bios configuration was outstanding.
When my PC was delivered it was basically plug and play with no issues at all. This company knows what they are about and they understand that the customer is spending hard earned money for a high quality computer. In this day and age good customer service is very hard to find but these guys deliver.
OriginPC has a customer for life!

"First off I'd like to say their customer service is top notch. There were a few hiccups when I placed my order and they were more than helpful. One on one I was able to resolve the issue. Secondly, I knew I was getting a great system based on pc gamer reviews but nothing beats opening a wooden crate to get to your system. Finally, when I turned the system on, it was like I was starting a Ferrari or Aston Martin for the first time. Whatever rating system, 6 out of 5 stars. 11 out of 10. These guys are great! "

"I recently purchased an Origin desktop and I am extremely happy with my experience. My salesperson responded to my questions and always took me seriously. This is my first purchase with them and I am happy to say that I am now a believer in Origin!!! I will definitely buy from them again. Great computers and service Origin. "

"I was an Alienware fan until Dell bought them and took away the gamers choice of modification. I am now an Origin PC lover! Origin is what Alienware should still be: a consumers dream to build the best affordable computer available. I cannot stress how the performance/video on my new laptop has blown me away. Everything I've thrown at it has been peaked out and it still runs it as if nothing can phase it. I'm more than pleased to recommend any build coming from Origin to anyone looking for a top of the line gaming PC! Thank you Origin for a quality build! You do get what you pay for, every penny was worth this build! "

"I was looking for a high end laptop not necessarily for gaming, but for some video work I do. Other computer companies had similar systems, but without the name brand parts. ORIGINPC was well reviewed and offered support that other companies like Dell or HP did not offer. My laptop arrived on time and is running great. I am very happy with my purchase. Thank you ORIGIN."

"The whole buying experience from Origin was pretty cool and I love my new computer. The sales representative I had was Jennifer P., she did her job like a mother flippin boss!! Though what I did find quaint was her use of the exclamation point. She was awesome and her service was great. I would steer my friends to the direction of Origin if they were looking for a gaming computer. It even comes with lifetime phone and online support and free labor. That's so much win right there. You won't regret it if you decide to buy a Origin computer. Plus they send your computer in a super sturdy wooden crate and give you a shirt too!!"

"They gave me an outstanding experience and product. I ordered a desktop and, because of my previous experience with other companies, was worried about shipping damage. There was no reason to worry. The packaging and shipping protection was great. My computer works perfectly, could not be happier. Enjoying Battlefield4 and Call of Duty! Thank you Origin."