• Origin PC Origin PC Elite Status
    • Address: 12400 SW 134 CT Suite 1
    • Contact: customerservice@originpc.com
    • Phone: 1-877-ORIGIN-0 (674-4460)
    • Customer Support: 1-877-ORIGIN-0 (674-4460)
    • Business Hours: 9-6pm Eastern

Product & services pricing Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10

"Where do I start! I got a Genesis and it is super fast and runs really well! Along side of the great computer was the outstanding customer service! My sales representative was Jake Netta. He was always their when I needed help and helped me when their were problems with my configuration to get it fixed as soon and easily as possible! The customer service is some of the best I have ever used! After joining the Origin family, I know I will never leave it!"

"Origin PC's machines are of the highest quality, as is their customer service. The Eon15-X is a powerful mobile workstation with a sleek design that is able to handle any load. The customization options for all of their machines is outrageous and welcome. My personal representative was Jake, and he held my hand through the entire process, which is absolutely astounding. There's one last thing that I want to emphasize, and that is you're not only getting an amazing machine, but you're also joining a family."

"Every other laptop I've purchased has had something I wasn't satisfied with-- a crummy gpu, shoddy build quality, a buggy trackpad-- but my origin laptop has been exactly what I wanted.

The frame and build quality are excellent, the components are top of the line, the keyboard and screen are a joy to use. Very happy I went with Origin.

"What a great company! From start to finish they kept me informed the whole way through. My son is very happy with his laptop. He always brags how fast it boots up and how quick it shuts down. These guys are world class and I'm glad they are in business and make not just pcs but create relationships. Customer service is key and you get that. Thanks again a loyal customer for life.
Lorna

"Just received my Origin Omega gaming PC. Christopher Bire was my sales rep and he did a fantastic job keeping me up to date through the whole process. Top notch product and top notch service clear down to the shipping which is sent in a crate packed perfectly. Not a single complaint with my purchase!"

"From the first moment I visited the OriginPC website, I knew that I wanted to be part of the Origin family. They have an amazing commitment to their customers and they strive to bring top-of-the-line products to their fingertips. Their website gave me an invaluable choice as to how my dream computer would be built - from the ground up and once matched with my sales representative, she ensured I was part of the process from the beginning to the end. Their quality department ensured that I had a PC that met all specifications and tested each component to make sure that it was compatible with one another. This provided me with a security blanket - one that assured I was going to be a machine that was unrivaled in performance and power. Going in, I knew, as a consumer, that I was ordering a CUSTOM built machine that required time and patience. I received my PC with no hiccups or problems to note. Also, I must point out that my sales representative was absolutely fantastic. Her positive attitude and polite/warm demeanor made me feel comfortable from the start. We corresponded throughout the build - and if I had any questions she answered them in a timely manner without hesitation or delay. I am proud to be a part of the Origin family - I have recommended them to all of my coworkers and friends. They have my loyalty - and they gained it by providing what other companies cannot, excellent service/choice products."

"Wow, Origin PC is incredible. The support, the process, and the product are all amazing. There have been zero issues and 100% Satisfaction. It's overused, but I would rate 11/10 if I could. I would recommend these guys to anyone and everyone."

"Very happy with the whole process. Erika was always available to answer any questions and was a pleasure to talk to. System turned out great and was worth every penny. I am currently deployed and Origin was able to hit a small window for me."

"There was a snafu with my shipping, and Jake was awesome through it. I got the EVO15-S, and it came fast, and I'm really happy with it. It's so thin, light, and powerful. It's a sexy little machine. :) I also really appreciated the smaller touches - the extra swag that came with it, and the design of everything made the unboxing A+. I'm switching platforms back to PCs from Apple, and I was happy that Origin displayed the same attention to detail both in their machine design and in the overall experience of buying from them. "

"OriginPC is working hard and diligently to get me my new gaming laptop and Im happy to say that their customer service is top notch"

"Great customer service, and top of the line product. Would recommend to anyone wanting to step up there game."

"I ordered the NEW 15 inch lightweight laptop.

Not only did it arrive in a timely manner, but I was kept in the loop on its progress. (Thank you Erika M.!!!!)

The GROUND shipping only took a couple of days, even tho it was shipped later than estimated. I paid more for protection with the $40 extra wooden crate and I HIGHLY recommend this, because it looks impressive and is reusable and unless you need the product RIGHT AWAY and it's breakable, this is a better deal than paying for rush shipping.

The laptop itself truly is the lightest PC I've encountered, it's incredibly quiet, and it is so cold I'm almost worried it isn't running (just kidding!). I haven't used it much yet, so this part of the review is inconclusive, as my eyes are clouded with little hearts.

The set up is fairly easy, especially considering the interface is unfamiliar (former MAC user), tho I see (through no one's fault but my own) I need to purchase an external harddrive to back up my OS, because this newer, lighter version does not come with a disc drive. (Probably one reason for it's light weight and silence).

All in all, one of my favorite purchases of this century. I debated buying a new laptop for years and this computer should help me in school, but also to kick some butt in the gaming world.

"Fantastic PC! Great customer service kept me informed throughout my order, including a notice about a short delay due to a high number of incoming orders. Computer arrived a day ahead of the new schedule and exceeds my high expectations."

"One word, perfect. Could not have asked for a better buying experience. My Customer service representative, Jacob Netta, was more than helpful. Well done OriginPC, well done."

"Just ordered a new Origin PC Millienium tower and its amazing. I Couldnt be happier. Origin had great customer service and kept me updated through the whole process. love my new Origin PC. "

Share Origin PC's store rating

Origin PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Origin PC is a merchant member
Origin PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.