Stores > Origin PC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
Voice your opinion! Review Origin PC by clicking a star below.
2017-09-12

Great So Far!

"Wide customization potential and very friendly service. I've only had the custom-built laptop for less than a month, but so far so good!"

2017-09-05

Dave & Origin PC

"Origin PC clearly is one of the finest computer developers in the world.

I had the opportunity to speak with Dave in customer service about an enormous issue confronting our company re: our machines. Dave not only walked me through each step of the repair process, he took over my PC to make sure that every decision was precise and effective. I could not recommend Origin PC more and, more specifically, if you ever need technical support, Dave.

2017-09-04

De(info) Collect and Resolve

"User Accomplish experience , spend time effort to read long long books."

2017-08-25

Best PC ever

"This beast pc is by far fastest system I own so far and this is my first time buying from origin won't the my last either definitely coming back a laptop for mobility use as well worth every penny speaking of which make sure you talk with your bank about the daily limit on your credit or debit card before making the purchase origin state this on there website too but just thought I mention it here so whoever decide to buy just be more prepare it will make the transaction much smoother for both side my pc take about 3 week to be put together and test Oliver Paz from origin keep me up to date with my pc the whole time absolutely amazing customer service if you're looking to buy an awesome Prebuilt pc origin is for you like I said there customer service is outstanding very friendly and informative 5 out 5 stars like I said will be buying again soon thank Oliver for all your help and thank to the origin engineer team for building me this awesome machine."

2017-08-25

Incredible system, superior customer service.

"Origin was recommended by a friend as he's used them in the past to build his custom PC. I wanted something to run a HTC Vive and Origin was a great place to do that. They were extremely helpful along the way and walked me through a few hiccups during my initial week of having the PC. Highly recommend their services. "

2017-08-03

Origin PC treats you like family

"I got hooked up with Origin PC through my neighbor. I had mentioned that i was going be in the market for a new computer and he spoke very highly of them. From the first email that was exchanged, I felt like they had my back. I am not very tech savvy, and wasn't even sure what my wants were. They worked with me over the next several days to find out exactly what that was, and delivered on their product 100 percent. Shipping was fast with my PC arriving a day early! I will be doing all future computing needs with Origin, as well as telling my friends and family to do the same."

2017-07-28

Excellent support even after 3 years of ownership

"I got a response to my request for support in 13 minutes. That response ultimately resolved my issue and my computer was perfect again less than an hour after I asked for help. Very impressed. "

2017-07-27

Love My Computer

"Spent alot of time researching commercially built specialized computers. I use my computer for work, hobbies and play. I am on a computer probably 8 hours or more a day, so having the right machine is important. Moving to a new computer is a big job, so I don't do it very often...maybe every 7 years. After spending many hours researching, I found Origin PC. My machine built out exactly how I wanted it. The machine was well packaged when it came to my home, actually crated very impressively. There were no missing or broken parts as I have experienced with previous purchases I have made from competitors. Easy to set up the new computer. The machine is beautiful, quiet, powerful, and has every feature I wanted. Overall, I'm very happy with the experience and so far after a month, the machine is running perfectly and I'm satisfied with my purchase. I love the artwork on the machine as well. Thanks Origin!"

2017-07-25

Origin PC Experience

"I had spent weeks searching for the best place to buy a premium gaming PC, and when I saw Origin, my interest was piqued. Their history of excellent service and stellar machines was what hooked me, and I am beyond elated to say that everything I heard was absolutely true. My sales representative, Jake Netta, kept me updated constantly on the state of my system, and he also promptly responded to any inquiries or comments I had.
Then the day was here, and my Origin PC arrived. Fair warning, the set up process can be a bit trying if you've never set up a PC before, but that is not at all Origin's fault. Origin delivered up to and beyond their promised standards. The machine arrived in its crate, and it was ready to operate straight out of the box. It is also an absolute powerhouse of a computer that I know will serve me very well for a long time to come, partly in thanks to Origin's brilliant support team.
Overall, I don't think one can go wrong by choosing Origin PC. They hold themselves to a high standard, which I respect greatly, and fully deliver on that promise. So if you're looking for a company that employs passionate people to build absolutely brilliant machines, look no further than Origin PC

2017-07-05

Origin Review

"The service was efficient and everything came working."

2017-07-03

GOOD WEB buying experience.

"I haven't received my order yet but I have to say that the service so far has been exceptional. It's like building the machine myself without the hassle. All of the parts I wanted on my PC were available from your selections. Including the GeForce 1080 Ti video card. To be able to have you build it the exact way I wanted it is perfect. A little mix up with my credit card was handled professionally. I just can't wait till I receive it."

2017-06-28

Top Notch Products / 5 Star Service

"Buying an Origin PC laptop was one of the best retail experiences i have ever had.
Every small detail was covered beit technically or commercially. Hector was great in providing me with sound advice about my selections and constant updates about the status of my build. I even recieved the laptop swoftly and ahead of the scheduled time. Other than the retail experience, i have been using the pc for 2months and its the best peice of technology i have ever owned. It ravages anything i throw at it. And to put icing on the cake, the Aftersales service is really 5 star stuff. I have used them a couple of times and they are very professional, they open a case and follow it up until its closed. I hope ill never use that but if i would, its nice to have that peace of mind for when something goes wrong.
Overall, i recommend anyone to go with origin pc, and i find that its worth every dollar if you add up the product quality will th the procurement experience and the aftersales service.

2017-06-12

ABSOLUTELY STELLAR!

"First and foremost i want to thank Jacob Netta for doing exactly what his title says, Sales representative, for representing a company such as Origin i can imagine the pressure to uphold the standards, reputation and business expectations. I could not be more PLEASED with my purchase from Origin as well as the compensation i received with a minor delay that the Origin technical department found with my machine, updated me and addressed the issue. I am a new streamer on Twitch and i needed this PC to do exactly what it has done for me so far, WORK, i plugged in all my peripherals and such, turned it on and have had no issues AT ALL, it simply just worked and it FEELS AMAZING to have something you have invested your hard earned money into work as good as this, Thank you Jake and thank you Origin PC."

2017-06-10

Phenomenal Service

"Called in with an issue with my RAID1 config. Windows Creator update caused an issue with an Android drive .sys file. Blue screened me. Contacted Tech support. Awesome hold music first off. Was only hold briefly Before David came on the line and pretty much had my issue solved within a minute or two. Great conversation, Exceptional Customer Service, Phenomenal Tech Support!"

2017-06-08

A Great looking and working machine.

"Origin PC provided me with a great looking and working machine. I am glad to have chosen Origin PC."

Share Origin PC's store rating

Origin PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Origin PC is a merchant member
Origin PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,436 merchant members.