Stores > Origin PC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
Voice your opinion! Review Origin PC by clicking a star below.
2017-05-23

Glitches Everywhere, Support Nowhere

"I have a $2,300 Origin PC laptop which I purchased 6 months ago. When I first got it, Pro Tools wouldn't work, saying the specs weren't high enough, which they were. Various other issues like Photoshop, audio interfaces, and even Web browsers crashed on launch. Fans stayed on high around 50% of the time.

Set it aside for a month or two to keep using my old MacBook.

Called support and they spent a long time changing a ton of settings to get some basic functionality out of it. Ended up just reverting back to the OS+Origin extras that it shipped with.

Photoshop and audio interface still didn't launch, so I set it aside.

Left it on a shelf for 4 months and went back to my MacBook.

Mac starts giving me trouble last week, so I try using the Origin PC. Same issues.

Emailed support 3 times this week, still no response. Called 24/7 customer support 8 times over 3 hours yesterday, no answer, still no response.

This has been the most frustrating and disappointing purchase of my life. I wish I had returned it when I had the chance.

I don't mind the computer having issues, but the problem not being solved really ****. Feeling ignored by customer support **** most.

Rep reply posted May-24-2017

A rep from Origin PC, originpc, has responded

“My name is Randolph Roy and I am the Customer Service Manager. Thank you for taking my call earlier and discussing your experience with me. ORIGIN PC works hard to provide the best experience possible for its customers and feedback, whether good or bad, is always helpful. As we discussed over the phone, I did investigate the calls and our records show that our agents tried to contact you that evening and left a couple of voicemails and a follow up email. I am sorry that you did not receive them. Concerning the issues with your computer, you are still within warranty and we will always be ready to assist with anything needed. You have my direct information so please feel free to contact me with any more questions or concerns.”

2017-05-19

Great service

"They forgot my anti virus key, but i didnt tealize until 5 mos later, while the "wannacry" malware was in the news. Sent me my key, with no hassle! Thank you."

2017-05-18

My Origin Genesis Computer purchase experience

"My experience with this purchase was remarkable. Jake from Origin kept me informed during the build out and after shipping. My computer arrived in excellent condition thanks to the wooden armor crate that it was shipped in. The crate had received damage in the form of a gouge in the side apparently from a forklift fork the cardboard inner package was scored but not penetrated. My system was easy to setup and all programs and items requested were installed properly. I had one small issue with one of the vouchers not working but Jake and the support department got that corrected very quickly. I would highly recommend this company, and will definitely use them again in the future. Definitely a 10/10 "

2017-05-15

Excellent Support

"My Origin PC is a little over a year and out of the warranty period. This would mean for many companies that I would have to pay for phone support. With Origin I was greeted with a minimal wait with a very positive individual who immediately diagnosed my issue (bad circulating fan) and gave me several ideas on how to fix it with out having to replace the fan. However, when those did not work he helped me order a replacement that I received in a few days. During the replacement I became familiar with the excellent construction of my PC and appreciated how well it was assembled and how easy it was to work on. Thanks again for all the help!"

2017-05-11

Paul's opinion

"Great and excellent service from THE ORIGIN PC!!"

2017-05-10

Great reputation proven with experience.

"Being a long time console gamer I was a bit nervous diving into the world of PC gaming. Anytime I spoke to people who were PC gamers they always said "build it yourself". But I wanted a machine that could deliver 4K at 60fps at minimum. This meant it would be an investment, and I did not want my inexperience to be the reason I end up with a very expensive brick. After look at a few PC builders, ORIGIN's name kept coming up. From stellar reviews and some of my favorite YouTube Let's players singing praises I checked them out. I was impressed with the amount of customization and information that the configuration process presented. I put together a configuration that sounded good, but just to be sure I sent an email to their sales team and asked for them to check my configuration to see if I was needing anything more or if anything I selected did not work well with the other parts I selected. They responded early the next day and answered any questions I had. Shortly after I was placing my order and their sales team was notifying me of when the order was submitted, shipping, and answering any other questions I asked. When I received my order the packaging alone showed the professional care ORIGIN has a reputation for. The PC was ready to go right out of the box and I am currently enjoying the 4K 60+FPS I was looking for, and I know if I ever have an issue ORIGIN's support team is there. I would recommend ORIGIN even to experienced PC gamers who build there own, just because of the incredible quality of their builds and their well deserved reputation."

2017-05-08

Excellent service

"My order was for a new laptop, the sales team kept me in the loop on status updates daily. The laptop arrived as promised. "

2017-05-07

What can I say besides AWESOME

"What can i say besides everything was AWESOME!!!
I spoke to Chris who was more then happy to help me and was very sweet to talk to. He took his time with every issue I had and made sure I understood things b4 we moved to the new question/problem i might have had. We took 3 hours to go through all of my issues and he took everyone of them with diligence and understanding. We ran over time and he was even 5 min past his cut off time for leaving work so I told him ill talk to the next person just to get the last and final thing done b/c i didn't want him to stay over his time just to help me as there are other ppl there to help as well. He took his time and let the next guy know * Iggy* everything we had went through and the last thing i needed help with.
Iggy called me and we fixed my problem within ten mins. He was also so very kind and took his time to help me out.
What can I say I really think i found a good company this time for all my PC needs. I think if you give good customer service and a good product you cant go wrong and I wont be going anywhere now or ever they are now stuck with a life long Origin customer!
When you talk to these guys they are not like robots or guys you can understand its like talking to a cool friend who knows everything about computers who likes what they do so much they don't mind helping you :D
They even gave me a new game code helped me DL it and made sure it worked for me as the first one idk what i did but i made an ooooppps lol and they didn't question on fixing it up for me to make me happy :D
I am so happy I found this company! Gosh I have been looking so long for a company that treated me well gave me a good product and just genuinely cared about their customers. Well look no more I have found it in Origin!
I mean who wouldn't want to talk to some cool guys from Florida XD
Not to mention they have a buy back program so if your product gets old or they just so happen to get a newer product they will buy yours back and take that difference off the newer item they are using at that time. I mean that in it self is more then enough to sway the responsible thinker into looking into Origin PC.
SO A BIGGGG THANK YOU TO ALL THE PEOPLE WORKING AT ORIGIN KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK! i

2017-05-01

Top notch service and a top notch system!

"I have wanted to upgrade to a new state-of-the-art gaming system for several years, but hesitated due to the cost I knew was going to be involved. During that time, I researched all of the custom gaming system builders, but again and again kept coming back to Origin PC. Finally, I pulled the trigger, and purchased one of their Genisys models, configured just the way I wanted it. From the beginning, the experience was great....their web site was easy to navigate, the information there was accurate and complete, and configuring the machine online was a breeze. Almost as soon as the order was placed, I received email communications regarding the ongoing status of the build, and although there was a small delay in the process, Arturo Hernandez at Origin PC kept me informed of what was happening. The system arrived in a sealed wooden crate, well packed for shipment. The only issue was the left side door was popped out from the front of the case, likely due to the crate being set on it's side instead of it's base somewhere during the shipment. But it was easily corrected, and the machine has been flawless...a gorgeous build, meticulous attention to detail, and runs insanely fast, reporting 3D Mark scores better than 99% of reported machines. All in all, I could not be happier with my experience. Origin PC should definitely be on your short list of companies if you're looking for a powerful and well built PC!"

2017-04-24

Incredible laptop

"I have had my machine for about a month now, and I still feel the excitement and anticipation, same as the first day with it, every time I turn it on. It is that good! The ordering process was flawless, and my sales rep Jake was in touch with me within a few hours to confirm the order and ask if I had any questions or changes to the spec. He continued to keep me updated on progress nearly every day, right up until the ship date. It shipped on the original estimated date and arrived in perfect shape out of the crate armor.

The build quality is superb. Performance and temps under gaming load even better than I expected. It handles everything I throw at it with natural aplomb. I could not be happier.

I should also say a few words about Origin's after sales tech support. I decided to add a second SSD last week, but I ran into some trouble with the install. I got Sean from tech support on the phone and he was able to walk me through it step by step. We even emailed pics of the opened laptop back and forth to illustrate what Sean wanted me to do. He really went above and beyond to help me out. If that was a sample of the quality of Origin's lifetime support, then I know I will be in good hands in the future.

Thank you Origin PC for this awesome machine.

2017-04-17

Excellent Service!

"I came across Origin while nosing around the interwebs for a decent laptop that can satisfy my design and gaming needs. My search ended at Origin's. Everything from the way the site is designed to how well the sales reps respond to you once the order has been placed is very pleasing and assuring.

I'm glad I placed my order through Origin, and should I be given the chance, I'd do it again.

2017-04-11

Fast service, good product.

"My custom computer was delivered quickly with the correct parts. The cabling job was also excellent. Will use again."

2017-04-10

Excellent customer service

"Had an issue with a hardrive not showing up. Called support, they used a teamviewer to remote into my desktop and set the drive back up! Really impressed and idk how I would have figured it out otherwise."

2017-03-31

Very Happy

"I never had any problems with Origin.
If i have any questions Hector is very quick to answer them (With in 24 hours)
This is the second laptop I've purchased from Origin, and I've been pleased with both.
The computer was purchased with the intention of using it with VR and it does not disappoint!

Highly recommended.

2017-03-27

68 year old gamer is treated like part of the family.

"What patience's my team has with an old war vet. My hearing is blasted but you guys and girls always make sure I understand what you are saying. Thanks for all the assistance. Best support team bar none.

Share Origin PC's store rating

Origin PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Origin PC is a merchant member
Origin PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,403 merchant members.