Stores > Origin PC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Origin PC by clicking a star below.
2017-04-17

Excellent Service!

"I came across Origin while nosing around the interwebs for a decent laptop that can satisfy my design and gaming needs. My search ended at Origin's. Everything from the way the site is designed to how well the sales reps respond to you once the order has been placed is very pleasing and assuring.

I'm glad I placed my order through Origin, and should I be given the chance, I'd do it again.

2017-04-11

Fast service, good product.

"My custom computer was delivered quickly with the correct parts. The cabling job was also excellent. Will use again."

2017-04-10

Excellent customer service

"Had an issue with a hardrive not showing up. Called support, they used a teamviewer to remote into my desktop and set the drive back up! Really impressed and idk how I would have figured it out otherwise."

2017-03-31

Very Happy

"I never had any problems with Origin.
If i have any questions Hector is very quick to answer them (With in 24 hours)
This is the second laptop I've purchased from Origin, and I've been pleased with both.
The computer was purchased with the intention of using it with VR and it does not disappoint!

Highly recommended.

2017-03-27

68 year old gamer is treated like part of the family.

"What patience's my team has with an old war vet. My hearing is blasted but you guys and girls always make sure I understand what you are saying. Thanks for all the assistance. Best support team bar none.

2017-03-27

Great Machine and an Awesome Experience!

"I ordered a desktop from Origin PC and was not in any way disappointed. Great quality, incredible customer service, fast delivery! Really the only company out there worth buying from. I am very pleased and will use them again. "

2017-03-26

Caring and knowledgeable representatives

"We talked about things other than just the specific issue at hand, like how to eek out the most frames from a game by turning down specific graphics options, as well as adjusting the colors coming from the video card to get the most realistic quality color on the monitor possible. This was just one of many times I called Origin to get help, and each time I call, I always enjoy my self."

2017-03-26

Outstanding Service

"From top to bottom, my experience with Origin PC was stellar. They continue to exceed my expectations in service and quality. My PC is my world, and I am so glad to have an expertly crafted machine backed by readily available support 24/7. Can't imagine computing with anyone else. "

2017-03-22

Negative Experience But Origin PC Made It Right in the End

"1. I ordered a $3000 PC from them
2. The machine was not built to specifications
3. When I contacted their "award winning" 24x7 support, I could not reach anyone by phone or chat for days
4. Finally someone responded to the ticket I opened via email and instead of offering to take the machine back to fix it, they gave me the run around
5. After much frustration, I demanded to return the machine for a full refund
6. It took 3 emails just to get someone to respond and they took the machine back
7. They subtracted shipping both ways even though it was their error and horrible support experience that led me to return the machine. Not to mention, the shipping cost to me on the original order was free because of a promotion, but they subtracted it from the refund anyway.
8. I've now had to file claims with my credit card company and BBB to get the full refund.

UPDATE 3/24/2017: Origin PC has credited me the remaining balance.

Rep reply posted Mar-22-2017

A rep from Origin PC, originpc, has responded

“My name is Randolph and I am the Customer Service manager at ORIGIN PC. I want to thank you for bringing your experience to our attention. ORIGIN PC works very hard with our customers to provide the most positive experience possible and I regret that this has not been your case. I have looked into your case and your support tickets to better understand what the issue is. I do see that our Technical Support Supervisor waived the restocking fee but alerted you that the shipping portion would not be refunded as per our Terms and Conditions. With that said, I went ahead and authorized the remaining balance to be refunded back to your account. If there are any other concerns, do not hesitate to contact me at randolph_roy@originpc.com”

2017-03-13

Awesome Rig!

"I bought an Eon X15Pro notebook, took a bit less than 2 weeks to have it built, shipped and in hand. Pretty impressive for a complete custom build. This is flat out the fastest PC I have ever used. Nice looks too. A bit on the large & heavy side, but when you pack desktop components into a notebook chassis, that is to be expected. I'm not a "gamer" so I can't speak for game performance. I am a CAD-guy, and this thing cruises in AutoCAD 2017 without breaking a sweat- CPU usage averages less than 15% even when creating a 30-sheet+ pdf.
I am very pleased with the performance of the PC, and with Origin's engineering and sales team. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants a top-flight performance rig, and doesn't mind spending the bucks to get it. Build and finish quality are also superb, everything looks and "feels" precise.

2017-03-10

A desktop PC on my back.

"I work in feature film and television vfx and I needed a system that was 100% a desktop that I could take on site or on set. I decided Origin would be the right path. From the moment I placed my order I had an actual person email me and go back and forth answering questions and keeping me up to date on the build progress. It took a little longer than some (they are a boutique shop that does everything in US), but it was worth the wait. This thing handles anything thrown at it like a champ. And on my days off I can now game at 4k with everything maxed on all new titles! Even the speakers sound really nice and are much louder and clearer than I was expecting. Fans blow under load...but it's actually quieter than my 2 year old Aorus X7....so no big deal.

The only negative I would call out (and it's not really fixable yet) is the 2 massive power bricks I need to carry with it....basically doubling it's already massive weight. I do deadlifts....so it doesn't bother me...but I wouldn't dare let anyone else carry it!!

2017-03-02

Best of the best gaming PC

"We have six Origin's in our office so I was determined to get one for gaming at home. Origin didn't disappoint - rock solid hardware, blazing performance and great service. 10/10. This is hands down the best PC you can buy if you are a gamer. "

2017-02-23

Speechless

"Everything about the EON17-SLX KABY is fantastic and I couldn't ask for anything else. Origin has provided me with a device that I've dreamt of having. With every use, I notice something different that's just fantastic. BUY WITH COLOR CALIBRATION. Color Calibration may not seem like a big deal BUT IT IS. I could not even imagine it without the color calibration. Absolutely beautiful on the 4K screen.

2017-02-22

A gift from the Gods!

"I'm currently living in a deployed location. Ordering things and having them sent here usually takes around 2 weeks to receive.I decided to get myself a gift this year and went to Origin PC. 5 Days later I had a box delivered directly from the Gods. This laptop was superbly built. This thing is so fast, it does things before I even know I want to do them. "

2017-02-19

Nice computer and good service, too!

"I needed a replacement computer for my old desktop that finally bit the dust. Origin's products have a good reputation, so, after looking around a bit, I placed my order for a custom-built Millenium.

Origin responded promptly with a verification of my order and an estimated shipping date. The order was finished a couple of days early, and I was notified when it shipped.

My computer was shipped in a wooden crate, the sturdiest thing I have ever seen! It was also one of the heaviest, so if you go this route it would help to recruit some "muscle" to help take delivery. Their online video instructions for uncrating the shipment is very helpful.

The computer itself is attractive and extremely sturdy. I had one issue out of the box. Two of the four USB ports on the front panel were DOA. I contacted Origin's Tech Support and received a reply the same day, directing me to inspect the site on the motherboard where the USB cable plugged in. Indeed, it had come loose during shipping, and I was back in business within seconds.

Accompanying documentation included a quick-start guide and a User Guide, which deals mostly with assembling the computer from component parts. What I didn't see was an explanation of the preinstalled utilities. They are quite useful for monitoring and tweaking system performance, but I had to learn by playing with them.

Bottom line? This is a very solid computer that delivers its promised performance, and the folks at Origin PC are easy to deal with.

Share Origin PC's store rating

Origin PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Origin PC is a merchant member
Origin PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,417 merchant members.