Stores > Origin PC

• Origin PC Origin PC Elite Status
    • Address: 12400 SW 134 CT Suite 1
    • Contact: customerservice@originpc.com
    • Phone: 1-877-ORIGIN-0 (674-4460)
    • Customer Support: 1-877-ORIGIN-0 (674-4460)
    • Business Hours: 9-6pm Eastern

Product & services pricing Rating 5.19/10 5.19/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10

2016-08-21

Great Company

"Purchased a laptop (EVO15-S 9-SERIES) in mid-January. Takes about a month to build.

Great company overall - excellent customer service, sturdy packaging for delivery, and follow-up support was great too. No issues with the computer noticeable. If I want a desktop in the future, would definitely return.

2016-08-02

Monster PC Build.

"I purchased my PC after months of research and it was the best thing I ever did, they went above and beyond to make sure i got my rig before i had to leave for Germany for my cancer treatments. This thing is an absolute monster and you can feel the love that went into creating it, when you purchase from these guys you don't just get an amazing pc, you get a family. One that will absolutely take care of you in the long run"

This review was modified by SamuelBlazer on August 02 2016 07:46:49 PM

2016-07-26

It doesn't matter even they build the best PC if you can never receive it.

"08/04
They lied just as I expected. They didn't ship it yesterday, they will actually ship it tomorrow. Sigh! I will never shop from them again, ever!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday, they called me and told me that they placed my order and they would ship it a couple days sooner to apologize for all the inconvenience. Today, I got a email from them which said the estimated ship date is 8/3. Which is a week from today, 15 days from the day I placed my second order. And there will be probably another week on the road for ground shipping.

From the day I placed my first order, it will take almost a month to get a computer, and when I get it, I still have to rent a car and carry a huge heavy box which is larger and heavier than me back home. Thanks for their weird shipping policy. I totally thought I was buying a 30 million dollar private jet regarding all the trouble and so called secure.

However, after all, their customer service was trying to fix things, and always can be reached out.
My company was buying me a PC for bonus. So I decided to give Origin PC a try, and their Omni does look very good. So I placed an order on July 15th. Since the payment is on company's card which of course the billing address is my company address. After 4 days they told me that they cannot verify my home address for shipping because my home address is not on the card. I had to cancel the order.

Then I re-ordered it on 19th right after I canceled my first order. Until today 26th, my order is still pending and I haven't heard anything from them. Then I emailed them ask them how's the verify going. They got back to me said they could only ship the PC to my company. After email back forth, finally they told me that my order will be placed tomorrow at the latest. But who knows, it might be another year of waiting.

Even they put my order in tomorrow, according to their website, it will be another 15 days before leaving the facility, and probably another week for ground shipping. Assume that I finally got my PC after a decade, a 34'' system with box plus their handle-less wooden crate, neither I can carry it, nor it will fit in many cars including mine. I still have to rent a car or something to take it home.

So I looked up other custom PC sellers and contacted their customer services, there are couple of them offering a shipping authorization form so you can fill out and then shipping PCs to different address other than the billing address. I wish I looked up earlier. If they don't put my order in tomorrow, I will cancel my order again.

This review was modified by IceColdCoke on August 08 2016 07:28:01 AM

2016-07-11

Love at First Sight

"Wow... I must say I was nervous at first on purchasing my first gaming PC. As being a traditional console gamer I decided to take the leap when the Genesis ORIGIN PC caught my eye. Man is it a thing of beauty. The transition has been smooth and the performance is unreal. This beast is capable of accomplishing anything from gaming to video editing. Perfect computer all around. I also dealt with a staff willing to put up with my second guessing and last minute changes, haha. Kudos to Bryant and the team! You guys are amazing!! and I am really satisfied with my PC and I'm proud to be in the ORIGIN family! A choice that I am glad I made. I'm a customer for life! "

This review was modified by rmoise on July 11 2016 10:08:39 AM

2016-07-05

Amazing pc!

"If you are looking for an incredible pc put together thoughtfully with an eye out for your future pc use then Origin is the place to shop. I have an amazing gaming machine, with fantastic customer service, and I will save money down the road because this pc is fully upgradeable. I received periodic emails about my order status and never felt like I was just a number. Origin really thought about every detail to make getting started easy. "

This review was modified by Kellhell1 on July 05 2016 07:11:41 PM

2016-05-26

Everything I expected!

"Genesis is really an amazing case, it's look fabulous, impressive and has great wire management. Before this purchase I was exploring Internet for best PC building company and I decided to go with Origin PC based on reviews about their customer service, and I do not regret it . I wanted to change some things after my order was placed and Bryant, the sales supervisor was very helpful. Overall experience with Origin PC was everything I expected and I highly recommend them to anyone searching for a high end gaming PC! "

This review was modified by Ivan85 on May 26 2016 05:54:19 PM

2016-05-17

#freePJ

"This company goes above and beyond to provide you options with any requests you have! Totally professional and willing to help you! I work in customer service and the few times I needed to call their tech support I honestly felt they wanted to help! Thank you Towellie for recommending them! Best in the business!!!!!"

2016-05-02

A Lot of money for what you get, and buyer beware!

"So I order a Chronos PC and all looks good until Origin says my PC will be delayed because they are experiencing a large number of orders. Two weeks After the promised delivery date I email and ask for the first time 'WTF', only to find out that it shipped two days before (but still 12 days after promised), OK, fine, I understand newer companies having growth pains - but the PC arrives Without a power cord or a manual!
Fortunately I have an extra power cord, so I fire it up. Origin doesn't install anything extra other than Windows and a browser of your choice, so no crapware - a good thing. BUT when I put in a CD, there was nothing to indicate what was 'up' and I put it in upside down. OK, duh on my part, but w/o a manual and removable 'feet' for any configuration, entirely possible. Then the machine didn't want to boot because it kept reading the CD regardless of what I set up in the UEFI. I call tech support, and the support (which by the way, WAS excellent but overworked) says open the case and remove the CD. I do so and there's the hidden eject button!, I remove the CD, reboot, and then the PC decides to turns off on its own. The tech says it's 'probably a loose power supply to the liquid cooler.' Sure enough, that's the problem, it came loose during shipping. Reopening the case, hooking a 3 to 4 pin power connector, 20 seconds and some electrical tape takes care of the issue. They can't do this? THEN I find out that I have so slightly misaligned the rescrewing of the CD and next time I put a CD in, it bounces against the inside of the front bezel and reinserts until I reopen the case and move the screw holding in the CD so it aligns exactly with the slot of the front bezel. Oy vey! Now, EIGHT days later, I still do not have a power cord nor an instructional manual because the company is moving offices - really?

This review was modified by sfwnw on May 02 2016 08:11:22 PM
Rep reply posted May-05-2016

A rep from Origin PC, originpc, has responded

“Hello,

My name is Jamie. I am the customer service manager here at ORIGIN PC. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Customer feedback is very important to us.
ORIGIN PC works very hard to give the most positive experience possible. Unfortunately, things sometimes do happen, and if they do, we are always more than willing to work in good faith to help address our customer’s concerns. I looked into your situation and I have spoken with Technical Support Manager. It does appear that your part order was delayed. The manager states that he had already reached out to you and assured me that the order went out via expedited shipping at our expense to help make up for the delay.
Please feel free to contact me directly at jamie_shallenberger@originpc.com with any other questions or concerns. I will always be happy to help.

Sincerely,
Jamie Shallenberger
Customer Service Manager
ORIGIN PC”

2016-04-08

Origin chronos vr

"First off let me say this is amazing machine it's expensive but it's really worth it first I was worried about getting this PC because I always been a mac User and I always have trouble with PC but this pc it is freaking awesome it's fast boot up and web browsing is fast but the shutdown takes a while but it's not bad but again thank you very very much you are the best I recommend this 100% too friends and family and strangers thank you again A++++!"

This review was modified by Orginpcboy1234 on April 09 2016 03:39:07 PM

2016-04-05

Well Worth It!

"I was in the market for a new gaming PC, but I was not sure what I wanted. I spent approximately two months looking at different vendors, configurations, reviews, testimonials, etc. After all my research, I decided to purchase from Orgin and I am not disappointed. I paid a fair amount for my system and it is well worth the cost. The build quality is outstanding, everything about it, from the keyboard, screen, speakers is absolutely amazing and I could not be more happier. I would buy from Orgin again and I would not hesitate to recommend them to my friends. I would like to thank the entire Orgin team, sales, customer service, the builders, etc for making one very fine machine and one very happy customer. OrginPC for life!"

2016-03-24

Nice and easy

"Buying my new laptop was super easy and the person helping me was very helpful and nice. Glad I bought from Origin because now I have a computer that I can actually play games on!"

This review was modified by aciddoubloon on March 24 2016 10:09:19 PM

2016-03-22

My Origin PC Laptop

I purchased my EON15-X laptop shortly after my home-built desktops power supply died for the 3rd time in one year. I was convinced to get a laptop by my girlfriend, who knows I love to game and have been wanting to play my games away from home. My main concern however was my online game design classes, which I had just paid for and wanted to take as a way to learn more about something I love so I can get out of a job that I hate and into a career that I’d love. I had heard a lot of great things about Origin PC and knew they offered financing, as I didn’t have time to just save my money for a new computer, so I went out on a limb and ordered it. During the process, the representative I had spoke with was on top of it and helped me understand where my order stood, from the financing to the final shipment, which got to my house much faster than I anticipated. So far, I have started back to work on my classes, recorded video for my Let’s Play videos, streamed when I was making art for a podcast and even tested all sorts of games, including newer games like The Division on the highest graphic settings. It is safe to say I am beyond pleased with my new Origin PC Laptop.

-Piratepoots

This review was modified by Piratepoots on March 22 2016 02:06:39 PM

2016-03-09

Origin PC tech support

"Had an issue with my 5 year old Origin PC that I LOVE and was able to talk to a real person (Sergio Marin) very late in the evening. Their tech support is stellar! Sergio logged into my machine, took care of the issue I had, and was happy to explain the problem to me so I could learn from the experience.
These guys are the best!
Rob Morgan, St. Louis, MO

This review was modified by artytexan12 on March 09 2016 01:22:11 PM

2016-03-03

Quality At It's Best

"Settled on using Origin as the company to build my Custom Gaming Rig. I called to talk to a tech to help me through the process. I was well pleased with the knowledge of the individual (Jake). He began by asking me a few questions like, how much was I willing to spend, what do I generally do on the PC besides gaming, and a few other questions that I can't remember now. From there we proceeded to go down the list and he let me pick out the parts in the sections he selected based on my input. I had a lot of questions and Jake was more than willing to answer them and discuss the build with me. Once that was settled, we ended up with a very nice system that will last me long in to the future. The build took appx. 5 weeks only because they ran in to a problem, which they contacted me about and made a determination on to solve the problem. It wasn't a big issue, but they felt I should make the final decision. Stayed in touch with the Sales Rep., Bryant, during the whole process. He too went out of his way to answer all my questions regarding what was going on with MY PC and the build process. I received my Origin Genesis, packaged like it was a work of fine art, which it is. The quality of the parts and build are just beautiful and I couldn't be more pleased that I decided to go with Origin. I belong to a pretty large gaming community made up of grown men. Many build their own gaming rigs and others have ordered from other companies. When I posted pictures of my PC from un-crating to running on my desk, all of them were saying, " That is one fine rig!"

If you are looking for a company to build a special PC for you then I would strongly suggest that have a real hard look at the gang at Origin PC. I am glad I did.

If attention to detail is what you want, pick Origin PC, If you want quality parts throughout, pick Origin PC.

This review was modified by fwfdfireman on March 03 2016 04:45:21 PM

2016-02-22

BEST LAPTOP I'VE EVER HAD!

"Let me start off with the purchase of my Laptop. I bought an EON15-X Fully Loaded 980M, SSD Everything. Once I placed my Order of course I got my welcome e-mail just basically stating everything I ordered. I was super excited. As for my Laptop Purchase everything went smooth and got my Laptop withing 5 days of ordering it. It was packaged very well, Had everything that was suppose to be inside the box, my driver CD's, my thumb drive, my Amazon Gift Card, My Game Code everything. When I first held the laptop is was simply amazing. Sleek smooth surface! The best part was turning on the laptop. I was so impressed with how fast it turned on and the performance. I also never had a laptop with a finger print reader so that made it even more awesome! Totally Recommend OriginPC this is now my go to company for anything PC related. Thank you again for this great Experience."

This review was modified by Edwin16 on February 22 2016 03:06:22 PM

Share Origin PC's store rating

Origin PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Origin PC is a merchant member
Origin PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.