• Origin PC Origin PC Elite Status
    • Address: 12400 SW 134 CT Suite 1
    • Contact: customerservice@originpc.com
    • Phone: 1-877-ORIGIN-0 (674-4460)
    • Customer Support: 1-877-ORIGIN-0 (674-4460)
    • Business Hours: 9-6pm Eastern

Product & services pricing Rating 5.90/10 5.90/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10

"From the first moment I visited the OriginPC website, I knew that I wanted to be part of the Origin family. They have an amazing commitment to their customers and they strive to bring top-of-the-line products to their fingertips. Their website gave me an invaluable choice as to how my dream computer would be built - from the ground up and once matched with my sales representative, she ensured I was part of the process from the beginning to the end. Their quality department ensured that I had a PC that met all specifications and tested each component to make sure that it was compatible with one another. This provided me with a security blanket - one that assured I was going to be a machine that was unrivaled in performance and power. Going in, I knew, as a consumer, that I was ordering a CUSTOM built machine that required time and patience. I received my PC with no hiccups or problems to note. Also, I must point out that my sales representative was absolutely fantastic. Her positive attitude and polite/warm demeanor made me feel comfortable from the start. We corresponded throughout the build - and if I had any questions she answered them in a timely manner without hesitation or delay. I am proud to be a part of the Origin family - I have recommended them to all of my coworkers and friends. They have my loyalty - and they gained it by providing what other companies cannot, excellent service/choice products."

"Wow, Origin PC is incredible. The support, the process, and the product are all amazing. There have been zero issues and 100% Satisfaction. It's overused, but I would rate 11/10 if I could. I would recommend these guys to anyone and everyone."

"Very happy with the whole process. Erika was always available to answer any questions and was a pleasure to talk to. System turned out great and was worth every penny. I am currently deployed and Origin was able to hit a small window for me."

"There was a snafu with my shipping, and Jake was awesome through it. I got the EVO15-S, and it came fast, and I'm really happy with it. It's so thin, light, and powerful. It's a sexy little machine. :) I also really appreciated the smaller touches - the extra swag that came with it, and the design of everything made the unboxing A+. I'm switching platforms back to PCs from Apple, and I was happy that Origin displayed the same attention to detail both in their machine design and in the overall experience of buying from them. "

"OriginPC is working hard and diligently to get me my new gaming laptop and Im happy to say that their customer service is top notch"

"Great customer service, and top of the line product. Would recommend to anyone wanting to step up there game."

"I ordered the NEW 15 inch lightweight laptop.

Not only did it arrive in a timely manner, but I was kept in the loop on its progress. (Thank you Erika M.!!!!)

The GROUND shipping only took a couple of days, even tho it was shipped later than estimated. I paid more for protection with the $40 extra wooden crate and I HIGHLY recommend this, because it looks impressive and is reusable and unless you need the product RIGHT AWAY and it's breakable, this is a better deal than paying for rush shipping.

The laptop itself truly is the lightest PC I've encountered, it's incredibly quiet, and it is so cold I'm almost worried it isn't running (just kidding!). I haven't used it much yet, so this part of the review is inconclusive, as my eyes are clouded with little hearts.

The set up is fairly easy, especially considering the interface is unfamiliar (former MAC user), tho I see (through no one's fault but my own) I need to purchase an external harddrive to back up my OS, because this newer, lighter version does not come with a disc drive. (Probably one reason for it's light weight and silence).

All in all, one of my favorite purchases of this century. I debated buying a new laptop for years and this computer should help me in school, but also to kick some butt in the gaming world.

"Fantastic PC! Great customer service kept me informed throughout my order, including a notice about a short delay due to a high number of incoming orders. Computer arrived a day ahead of the new schedule and exceeds my high expectations."

"One word, perfect. Could not have asked for a better buying experience. My Customer service representative, Jacob Netta, was more than helpful. Well done OriginPC, well done."

"Just ordered a new Origin PC Millienium tower and its amazing. I Couldnt be happier. Origin had great customer service and kept me updated through the whole process. love my new Origin PC. "

"Everything about my experience with Origin has been top notch, from order placement and email exchanges with my sales rep (Chris Bire), to delivery and setup. I replaced an older desktop with an EON-17X Pro laptop. To call it a laptop is to do it a disservice. It's really a mobile desktop and serves that purpose for me. I have it attached to an external IPS monitor, a MAX Nighthawk keyboard and a plethora of peripherals. (I have a mid-range off-the-shelf laptop for hauling around town, my Origin is meant to stay put.) I'm not a techie, so one of the most important things to me is that any piece of tech I buy 'just works' out of the box and does what I ask of it.

Ordering was easy off the website, which is well designed, user friendly and easy to navigate. I received confirmation of the order shortly after it was placed and frequent email updates from my sales rep as things progressed. I paid the extra to have it shipped in the wooden crate and I'm glad I did. It's very much worth the additional cost. It's built like a tank and offers great protection for the equipment inside. My order shipped out slightly ahead of schedule, which was a nice surprise.

Everything was very well packed, with obvious attention to protecting the contents. The computer is beautiful. Fit and finish are perfect. Screen is perfect (no pixel issues). It's got a very good, solid feel. Initial boot-up went smoothly, no issues. I have loaded a lot of software onto it, all of which has run great, no hiccups. I love the lack of bloatware! No need to spend hours deleting junk you don't want or need. No dealing with the inevitable repercussions from deleting some of that stuff which usually breaks something else. (Sony, I'm looking at you.)

I've had my Origin for just over a month now and I love it. It runs 10 to 16 hours a day (it's also the hub of my Plex server, so stays on much of the time) and I've not had any issues whatsoever with heat or anything else.

I've not had any need to contact tech support to this point, so can't comment on that, but when the time comes (and I'm sure it will) I fully expect it to be just as stellar as every other aspect of my Origin experience.

I will definitely look to Origin when I'm ready to upgrade my computer again. Awesome computer, awesome company, awesome experience. What's not to love?

"absolutely amazing. Great customer support, great sales rep. My processor had an issue during Origins testing phase and they had to order another proc. That put me behind in shipping about a week. They upgraded me to 2 day shipping at no charge! Way to take care of your customers!"

"Bryant Vallejo was a great help to me. Very knowledgable and Helped me find exactly what i need.
They earned a customer for life along with referrals along the way. Shipping was top notch, lead time outstanding. The constant updates definitely kept me confident. Also the computer showed up ahead of schedule.

"Ordering process:
-The website for ORIGIN PC is great. Very, very user friendly and easy to get around, all while looking great too! The set up process to build your dream custom PC by navigating through ORIGIN's website made it simple and refreshing for a customer that just wants the best without having the best knowledge of building PCs. Although I went through extensive research of my PC parts, I would feel completely comfortable with any hardware ORIGIN offers. 5/5

Customer support, service and interaction:
-Within minutes of placing my order I was sent an email confirming my order number (this is the number to use anytime you want to get information from you order, simple). The next day I received an email from my personal sales representative, Jacob Netta. He immediately made me feel valued and appreciated as a customer. Throughout my entire interaction with Jacob Netta, I was responded to within an hour of any questions I had while waiting. Something to note, he continually made me feel very comfortable and remained approachable which I value immensely. The interaction with Jacob Netta was very professional and friendly, quickly making me feel like I was part of the company, the ORIGIN family, before ever receiving my shipment date. Jacob Netta deserves high praise.

Shipment:
-Within about a week of my original expected ship date my sales representative notified me everything was fine, however, a week delay would occur due to backlog of orders. I need to make this very clear, if you plan to order from ORIGIN I think you should plan on some delays. This is completely acceptable to me because as customers we should realize these are custom built PCs. . My ship date matched exactly with the date they informed me of. I would of liked an email exactly when it was shipped, but when I asked my sales representative he responded within minutes of the shipment and tracking number, so I probably emailed him while he was getting the information sent to me. I was able to track my order every step of the way with no issues
The PC was sent, as advertised and promised, in a sturdy and well built ORIGIN crate. Again, the ORIGIN experience was exactly what I was expecting and went beyond. Note to customers: The Millennium PC is heavy and the crate is too. Expect to have someone assist you with carrying into your house.

Product and packaging:
-I would like to restate, this company knows what they are doing. It was simple to unbox and packed extremely well. Just research any videos online on unboxing and my product was exactly the same. All of my extra components were neatly packaged in boxes which included the following: extra cables for additional upgrades in the future, installation CDs, remote for LED lights, motherboard components such as sli bridges, wifi/blutooth adaptors, etc, ORIGIN T-shirt and wristband (because it's cool), all manuals for processor and motherboard and etc. I also received a printout from the company of all the components and tested set up from the techs. Instruction guides were available for how to lift my PC and how to get it set up. The internal components were protected by cushioned inserts to maintain proper shipment without damaging. Yet again, expectations were met and exceeded.

Performance and set up:
-Of course, this is where ORIGIN truly shines (as if the entire process wasn't great already). With no problems whatsoever, my PC turned on and within seconds I was welcomed to the windows login with awe. The lights immediately fired up, just adding to that "wow" factor you hope for. I ordered ORIGIN professional overclocking of my processor and GPUs. Without needing any prior knowledge of this, the ORIGIN techs almost made it unbelievable with ease. I didn't have to do anything, at all, to make my PC run at optimal performance. Contrary to many reviews I had read, the noise while running idle and during intense gaming is ridiculously low in my standards.
-As stated before I had to do NOTHING to set anything up correctly. FPS on video games are ridiculous and when running bran new games at max settings for lengthy periods of time, it never gets loud and never overheats. The settings for overclocking are superb and the GPUs rarely need to reach max setting performance, but when they do they remain there and never overheat. The processor has never once reached over 50 degrees C and maintains it's settings with no trouble. I would like to recommend professional overclocking and sealed liquid cooling system for this reason.
Let it be known, when a company treats you with respect and values your business and is 100 percent dedicated to the customer, the customers will give their 100 percent dedication and support in return.
For anyone even debating ordering from ORIGIN, no matter your experience with PCs, I can't even compare anyone else. ORIGIN is the best for a reason ladies and gentlemen.

-Sheldon-
A valued and appreciative customer.

"Best customer service and gamer machine ever"

Share Origin PC's store rating

Origin PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Origin PC is a merchant member
Origin PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.