Stores > Origin PC

• Origin PC Origin PC Elite Status

• Address: 12400 SW 134 CT Suite 1
    • Contact: customerservice@originpc.com
    • Phone: 1-877-ORIGIN-0 (674-4460)
    • Customer Support: 1-877-ORIGIN-0 (674-4460)
    • Business Hours: 9-6pm Eastern

Product & services pricing Rating 5.58/10 5.58/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
2017-01-29

Awesome PC-Custom Company

"The computer (Millennium system) I bought from them is a beast. It runs great, no overheat issue, and the cable management done by Origin Tech is neat and awesome to look at. I bought their laptop EON 17 SLX 2.5 years ago, and it was a great laptop as well."

This review was modified by ngobanhatminh on February 02 2017 03:45:01 PM

2017-01-28

They "revive" my laptop!

"I made a fatal mistake overclocking my laptop. The computer was death. Blank. I called them and within a phone call and a mail they bring the machine back to life. EXCELLENT JOB!"

This review was modified by victorhugo360 on January 31 2017 12:03:02 AM

Good, so far...

"With this review I hope to help people considering Origin and also to contribute to Origin PC's improvement:

Quality / price (3/5): The ratio might not be very high, but hey, some of us are more concerned about quality than quality / price . I am very satisfied with the performance of my new Laptop. The only flaw I would say is the color calibration, I believe the monitor does not look very good but I think it should be easy to arange. (Quality: 5/5, this laptop is a beast)

Reliability (5/5 so far): after spending 3.5k in a laptop, we definetily do not want to lose our money or have reliability issues. So far the system looks quite stable, temperature with GPU overclock never exceeds 81 C, and if I lock top games to maximum 60 fps at ultra settings the temperature may stay around 70 C. I got 2 years warranty and hope that I will never need to use it. Believe me, if my laptop fails I will be the first one to come and review here. This forum definetily made my mind about getting an Origin rather than a Sager, despite the very long wait.

Order and delivery experience (3/5): although they do let you know that it will take long to deliver the computer, still I feel it is way too long and they should work to improve their delivery times. I got ground shipping and it took 3 weeks after spending that much money, to be able to finally enjoy the computer. I almost ordered sager due to their promise of delivering in less than a week vs 3 weeks for origin, but I had very few feedback on Sager's reliability and their reccord looked a little bit bad actually, when doing some research.

Costumer service (4/5 so far): although they took time to contact me right after paying, they always responded within 12 "business hours" and were very polite. I think , if their delivery is going to take so long, that they should keep more informed to costumers as to what is going on with their order.

Since I have got the quality I desired and my computer looks that is working just fine, I will give it a 5 stars, more like 4.6 but 4 seemed too harsh haha.

This review was modified by davidrmm on January 31 2017 12:00:50 AM

2017-01-26

My Dream Machine became reality, Thank you Origin PC!!!

"I have watched hundreds of videos on building pc's and researching other PC builders. It took months. I always found my self going back to Origin PC videos and website. I fell in love with the Millennium. I was close to getting the Lenovo Y900 Razer Edition but my heart kept me coming back to the Origin Millennium. I finally decided on the Millennium and configured it the way I wanted it and made a change on the mother board in the process. Couldn't wait to get the machine like a child at Christmas. Couldn't be happier with there service. Much continued success to Origin PC and Thank you so much!"

This review was modified by mumguy on January 31 2017 12:00:39 AM

Better than expected

"I ordered a PC from Origin right afterChristmas, 2016. I couldn't be happier with the experience. My sales rep, Hector, was timely and professional responding to questions. The PC itself performs great. I would recommend them to anyone."

This review was modified by Brant77 on January 31 2017 12:00:38 AM

2017-01-22

Contacted by Tech Support and Issue Resolved

"Origin PC was swift in assisting me after this review. They are experiencing growing pains due to all their success from making great systems and providing a comprehensive support structure for those systems. At this time it my be difficult to reach support but after working with them I'm confident they have a strong desire to improve and recover to a level worthy of their reputation. Thank you for your help. Even with difficulties and an overworked support team the systems they make are still the best. I just want other customers to be aware of their situation. "

This review was modified by afhron on January 27 2017 10:30:02 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-25-2017

A rep from Origin PC, originpc, has responded

“Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. It is greatly appreciated. ORIGIN PC works hard to provide a positive experience to all of its customers and regret that this has not been your case. As discussed earlier this week, we have looked into your concerns and have worked to address them. We have shipped overnight (at no cost to you) the part to you along with a few goodies for your inconvenience. Please feel free to contact me at Randolph_roy@originpc.com with any other concerns. I will always be happy to help. ”

2017-01-17

Very satisfied customer

"I had some problems with my laptop, was getting the blue screen of death. I ended up calling support and they helped me out with my problem, they were very professional about it, so I was pretty satisfied with the help the representative gave me."

This review was modified by einhander13 on January 19 2017 09:15:02 PM

2017-01-13

Best video editing laptop

"The best laptop I ever had
First let me say That I do a lot of videos in 4k with my sony camera and the videos have this XAVC-S/AVCHD codec that is hard to handle for most computers (my old laptop was an asus i7 2.6 GHz with 16GB of RAM with an nvidia gtx 960 4gb) some people recommended me to create proxies in the editing process but it has the problem of disc space( I record like 250GB of video per week) and I also process a lot of time lapses in adobe after effects from RAW pictures, I also travel a lot, so a desktop computer is not an option for me

When my new computer arrived, it exceeds all my expectations, it can easily handle my 4k videos, the audio is really superior and the 4k screen let me see even more information in my adobe premiere work space (it is really important because I have several videos and audios from 3 cameras and 6 audio channels in the timeline) My new laptop has the i7 4ghz processor, 64gb of ram, nvidia 1070 8gb, 500gb ssd and an intel dual wifi band (I really like it ┬┤cause I used to have problems with my internet connection and now I can say it was because of the asus wifi hardware)

For sure I will highly recommend this products

Adrian Rivera
Filmmaker

This review was modified by Adrianfilmmaker on February 02 2017 09:30:01 AM

2017-01-08

Great PC

"Ordered from Origin PC because I didn't feel like building my own computer. Overall great customer service that reached out to me when I ordered and after my order. Have had my PC for about a week, everything is working great! Will definitely buy again from them."

This review was modified by b4s1lth3gr8 on January 08 2017 04:09:36 PM

2017-01-06

Amazing Laptop

"Great customer service and support. Fantastic laptop delivered ahead of schedule and exceeds all my expectations."

This review was modified by pool101 on January 06 2017 10:13:36 PM

2016-12-30

Great Desktop

"I purchased my Millennium desktop back in September 2015. Configuring my system was simple. Choose from the drop down menu. Any confllicts you would get a warning to make a change. Real easy.

I had an issue with my machine and after calling tech support and doing all the trouble shooting they requested it to be sent back for repair. Shipping was covered both ways because it was still under warranty.

Get the extended warranty it is worth it.

They replaced the parts and sent it back. Including shipping both ways they had it for a little under 2 weeks.

Their tech support guys are awesome!

2016-12-29

Couldn't be happier

"So happy with the custom laptop I had built, definitely work the money put into it. I can't stop using it. Was also very happy with the shipping, it can fast and very well organised and protected in packaging. Origin is now my go to place for anything pc.

2016-12-22

Quality system received quickly

"It was easy to configure and order a new computer from Origin. The sales representative kept me informed of the progress of my order and was available for any questions I had. The PC was built quickly because I received it in just over 2 weeks from the original order date. Only the software I wanted was preloaded on the system, so I did not have to any junk programs that another PC manufacture would have put on there."

This review was modified by Oujikage on December 22 2016 12:13:01 PM

2016-12-22

Great laptop

"It came ready to go online and start gaming. It's fast clean and overall awesome. Really satisfied with this purchase. I've been in the market for a new laptop to replace my MacBook Pro. Definitely made the right choice with Origin. "

2016-12-20

build the true system YOU want

"To start with, I was looking for a new high-end notebook to replace a 2-year old MSI GT60, which started to die slowly. It took me some time comparing different brands and options.
The minimum config I was considering:
Intel i7
nVidia GPU
4k screen 15.6'' max (with option to use two external 4k displays)
3 hdd slots
minimum 32 GB RAM
The system is mostly to be used for scientific computations/graphics and occasionally for gaming.

To my big surprise such niche simply does not exist. There are either "gaming" options, which lack CPU and RAM; or "portable workstation" which lacks GPU. OriginPC was merely the only solution allowing to merge two concepts into one housing!!!

Building custom system:
If you know what you want from your hardware - OriginPC really gives you the freedom to build the system YOU want. The number of options for each component will make everyone happy. In simple terms you choose a housing and then you just pick what fits your needs (be careful - everything is so sweat, you'll want it all ))

Support:
I wish all others had support teams on similar level. After ordering I just dropped email with my wishes on the hdd partitioning, which ssd to use for OS, what kind of freeware/shareware I would like NOT to have on the new notebook, etc - I got reply same day confirming this and asking some details on how I would like the system to be configured. That was really awesome!!!! No time to lose removing the junk adware from the system and doing personal reconfiguration (most of it was already done following my wishes). Really professional and friendly, the way it should be !!! Notebook was shipped exactly on the date promised!

The notebook itself:
It is really worth it's price! You get exactly what you need. Nothing missed, nothing extra - just have YOUR dream the way you want/need it.

This review was modified by skytter13 on December 20 2016 02:18:06 PM

Share Origin PC's store rating

Origin PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Origin PC is a merchant member
Origin PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.