• Origin PC
    • Address: 12400 SW 134 CT Suite 1
    • Contact: customerservice@originpc.com
    • Phone: 1-877-ORIGIN-0 (674-4460)
    • Customer Support: 1-877-ORIGIN-0 (674-4460)
    • Business Hours: 9-6pm Eastern

Product & services pricing Rating 6.02/10 6.02/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Ordering process:
-The website for ORIGIN PC is great. Very, very user friendly and easy to get around, all while looking great too! The set up process to build your dream custom PC by navigating through ORIGIN's website made it simple and refreshing for a customer that just wants the best without having the best knowledge of building PCs. Although I went through extensive research of my PC parts, I would feel completely comfortable with any hardware ORIGIN offers. 5/5

Customer support, service and interaction:
-Within minutes of placing my order I was sent an email confirming my order number (this is the number to use anytime you want to get information from you order, simple). The next day I received an email from my personal sales representative, Jacob Netta. He immediately made me feel valued and appreciated as a customer. Throughout my entire interaction with Jacob Netta, I was responded to within an hour of any questions I had while waiting. Something to note, he continually made me feel very comfortable and remained approachable which I value immensely. The interaction with Jacob Netta was very professional and friendly, quickly making me feel like I was part of the company, the ORIGIN family, before ever receiving my shipment date. Jacob Netta deserves high praise.

Shipment:
-Within about a week of my original expected ship date my sales representative notified me everything was fine, however, a week delay would occur due to backlog of orders. I need to make this very clear, if you plan to order from ORIGIN I think you should plan on some delays. This is completely acceptable to me because as customers we should realize these are custom built PCs. . My ship date matched exactly with the date they informed me of. I would of liked an email exactly when it was shipped, but when I asked my sales representative he responded within minutes of the shipment and tracking number, so I probably emailed him while he was getting the information sent to me. I was able to track my order every step of the way with no issues
The PC was sent, as advertised and promised, in a sturdy and well built ORIGIN crate. Again, the ORIGIN experience was exactly what I was expecting and went beyond. Note to customers: The Millennium PC is heavy and the crate is too. Expect to have someone assist you with carrying into your house.

Product and packaging:
-I would like to restate, this company knows what they are doing. It was simple to unbox and packed extremely well. Just research any videos online on unboxing and my product was exactly the same. All of my extra components were neatly packaged in boxes which included the following: extra cables for additional upgrades in the future, installation CDs, remote for LED lights, motherboard components such as sli bridges, wifi/blutooth adaptors, etc, ORIGIN T-shirt and wristband (because it's cool), all manuals for processor and motherboard and etc. I also received a printout from the company of all the components and tested set up from the techs. Instruction guides were available for how to lift my PC and how to get it set up. The internal components were protected by cushioned inserts to maintain proper shipment without damaging. Yet again, expectations were met and exceeded.

Performance and set up:
-Of course, this is where ORIGIN truly shines (as if the entire process wasn't great already). With no problems whatsoever, my PC turned on and within seconds I was welcomed to the windows login with awe. The lights immediately fired up, just adding to that "wow" factor you hope for. I ordered ORIGIN professional overclocking of my processor and GPUs. Without needing any prior knowledge of this, the ORIGIN techs almost made it unbelievable with ease. I didn't have to do anything, at all, to make my PC run at optimal performance. Contrary to many reviews I had read, the noise while running idle and during intense gaming is ridiculously low in my standards.
-As stated before I had to do NOTHING to set anything up correctly. FPS on video games are ridiculous and when running bran new games at max settings for lengthy periods of time, it never gets loud and never overheats. The settings for overclocking are superb and the GPUs rarely need to reach max setting performance, but when they do they remain there and never overheat. The processor has never once reached over 50 degrees C and maintains it's settings with no trouble. I would like to recommend professional overclocking and sealed liquid cooling system for this reason.
Let it be known, when a company treats you with respect and values your business and is 100 percent dedicated to the customer, the customers will give their 100 percent dedication and support in return.
For anyone even debating ordering from ORIGIN, no matter your experience with PCs, I can't even compare anyone else. ORIGIN is the best for a reason ladies and gentlemen.

-Sheldon-
A valued and appreciative customer.

"Best customer service and gamer machine ever"

"After my transaction went through, I was immediately contacted by my sales rep from Origin PC. They kept me updated with exactly what was going on in the process, and overall made me feel assured that my product was in good hands. The PC itself is truly high-performance with no problems. All in all, the order went extremely smooth, and the great customer service is what made this experience top-notch. "

"Just got my built laptop and i am loving ti so far, mostly because of the feedback and sales associate assigned to me was friendly and helpful. I bought this because i was having a hard time with the company of my old laptop.

Small problem of one of my keyboard back light wont change its colour to green *Gasp* but i had no plans to make it green anyways.

So far runs great and quite and is pretty small and light considering what i got in it!

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-09-2015

“Hello,
My name is Jamie. I am the customer service manager here at ORIGIN PC. Thank you very much for trusting us with your PC needs. It’s great to hear how happy you are with your sales rep. ORIGIN works very hard to provide the best service and product in the industry.
It’s because of this that I am reaching out to you. Please let us know if you need any help with the green keyboard lights. The Support team is more than happy to help. You can call the 800 number or e-mail them at support@originpc.com You can also contact me directly at jamie_shallenberger@originpc.com.
Thank you again!

ORIGIN PC”

"Fast delivery, amazingly built. Works like a dream! Couldn't ask for anything more!"

"The only true way to get a great gaming system today and what a great company to work with. I would highly rate my total experience with Origin and have no doubt where my next PC will come from!!!!

Keep up the great job!

"This laptop is awesome. By far the best system I have owned. It runs great. I have had no problems in any of the games I play. The customer service has been great as well. They are very helpful and actually do get back to you timely if you have any questions or concerns. If you do not have an Origin, get one! "

"Honestly the best experience in sales I have ever had for anything. Leagues ahead of bigger companies such as Dell who made my last PC, affordable for the quality, and the best costumer service I have ever had the pleasure to work with. I honestly have nothing bad to say about them, despite slight delays because of ordering during the holiday season, my PC arrived ready to go and even pre-installed with some of my favorite games and apps. In a good 10-15 years when my PC is finally out of date I'd gladly come back to Origin again. "

"Absolutely amazing customer service! The prices were very comparable to other sites, but offered so much more in terms of service and warranty. My computer was built, tested, and shipped to me quickly. I only had a couple issues, but the Origin team were super attentive and fixed anything wrong ASAP."

"Ordered a Millenium case and Frostbyte 120 CPU cooler. They were shipped together in the same box/wooden crate. The radiator cooler was floating around and scraped up the OUTSIDE of the case. I contacted support and they shipped me another case and cooler. I said please ship in separate boxes. Support understood. Cool! But guess what... The second shipment the radiator was now floating around the INSIDE of the case and scratched it all up. I paid for the wooden crate to protect against UPS destruction and in return the damage was within. So in the end I never got a good case or cooler. :( Not sure if I will buy from them again. They don't take the time to package items up in separate boxes just to save a few bucks on shipping."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-28-2015

“Hello,
My name is Jamie. I am the customer service manager here at ORIGIN PC. Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.
I do wish to apologize for your experience. It is not what we work so hard to provide.
I looked into your situation. It appears that Dan (our Tech Support manager) has been reaching out to you over the last few days. He is currently investigating the shipping damage issue. ORIGIN takes customer feedback seriously so we can improve our services. The Accounting team also reports that a full refund was processed on your PayPal account. You should have already received it. Please let us know otherwise.
You can also e-mail me directly at jamie_shallenberger@originpc.com. I will always be happy to help.

ORIGIN PC”

"Update 1/21/15
Here is an updated review on my experience with Origin PC. Dan the tech support manager has been helpful in following through with all of the issues I have had with this purchase. He has offered me a full and complete refund and unfortunately I will be taking that route. I did not find the completely rebuilt PC up to par and will finally put this transaction to an end through taking the full refund. I do commend Dan and possibly other Origin support members for alleviating this experience and stepping up their customer service where other members' were lacking.

Ordered 10/31/14
Have had multiple problems and multiple send backs.
I talk to Sean before Christmas and they said they're not happy with all the problems I have been having with the system so they will do a complete rebuild for me. I am not pleased but I accept this arrangement because I really do want that Origin PC experience I've heard about on these forums, and seen in the videos. It's the only reason I ordered from this website, to get a kickass system. I am also told on the phone that I would be able to send the system after my new system arrives (this would not be the case). They input the new order for my rebuild the day after Christmas and sent me return labels for my old system. Apparently, Sean is misinformed and when I talk to him on the phone again, he says there is change in policy and nobody notified him but they can't send the system to me if mine isn't sent. But he says we can ship to each other simultaneously so the system would be on its way while my system is being sent back. I am missing a lot of irritating information such as lack of response, certain misguided information from agent to agent, and the fact that I have had to call Origin PC at least 50 times over the past 2 weeks to get information on my system because they do not update me. (I am leaving all of these specific instances out because the e-mail would be too long, however, I would put every single phone-call recording on here if I could.)
Now in one phone this past week, Sean Murray tells me the system is ready to be shipped, they're just waiting on confirmation of my system being sent before they send out the new rebuild. I send out my system on 1/6/2015. He then proceeds to tell me they are running the system for tests before they send it out. He tells me there are problems with the fans and they're being replaced. (Thursday) Still testing they said, it might ship today or tomorrow. Today I call, apparently its still with the diagnostic team and they had to replace the motherboard because the new rebuild kept shutting off on them, says it probably won't get sent until Monday. Monday happens to be the delivery date of my old system. Interesting. I also called them during these past few days and when I talked to another agent about my system, he said yea its been ready to ship we're just waiting on your system. I even bring up some aspects of the system I was told about fans not working etc and he says um no the system is ready to ship we're waiting on your end. At this point, I'm furious and he goes to talk to Sean and comes back and tells me oh yea we're just doing some tests to make sure it's working before we send it out. All of this AFTER it should have been tested and Sean already said it was boxed ready to ship over a week ago.

At this point I just want my money back. I regret purchasing from Origin. I do not argue with all of the other buyers that have received some great systems and I do believe their branding is nice but my experience has been abysmal and it seems the ramifications of this purchase experience will leave me unsatisfied with whatever product they finally leave me with. I am hoping that it is one of high standards and quality.

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-13-2015

“Hello,

My name is Jamie. I am the customer service manger here at ORIGIN PC. Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.
I do wish to apologize for your inconvenience. It is not the ORIGIN experience we work so hard for.
I looked into your case. It appears that Dan (our Tech Support manager) has provided you an update on your system. It shipped yesterday and should get to you soon. Please let us know when you receive it. We want to make sure you become a satisfied customer.

ORIGIN PC”””

"Purchased the Genesis tower, have to say I love it! The design and the amount of space it provides is perfect for air flow. The reps I have worked with are not only helpful but friendly too, this is customer service done the right way. I will definitely purchase from Origin PC in the very near future!

"I recently purchased a EON15-S from Origin PC and am extremely glad that I did. Their customer service is great and the quality of the PC itself is excellent. I've purchased from Alienware in the past and was not satisfied with the build quality or experience since they were purchased by Dell. That said, Origin PC is my company of choice when it comes to purchasing a new computer and will recommend them to anyone I know looking for a new PC."

"I love ORIGIN PC. I ordered a great x99 Millennium system from Origin PC. Although my original order came with a few hicups (as any new technology x99 in this case), Origin worked hard to fix my issues. The system is top notch, the cable management is great and most importantly the customer service is not only US based but really really good.

I would highly recommend Origin. I cant wait to order my systems and accessories from them.

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-12-2014

“Hi Daniel,

I am very happy to hear that all is well. It's the experience ORIGIN PC works so hard to provide. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns at jamie_shallenberger@originpc.com. I will always be happy to help.
Thank you for your business!
And welcome to the ORIGIN family!

ORIGIN PC”””

"while i have had some problems with their product, their customer service seems very good and they have contacted me to try and get it sorted out"

Share Origin PC's store rating

Origin PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Origin PC is a merchant member
Origin PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,890 merchant members.