Stores > Origin PC

• Origin PC Origin PC Elite Status

• Address: 12400 SW 134 CT Suite 1
    • Contact: customerservice@originpc.com
    • Phone: 1-877-ORIGIN-0 (674-4460)
    • Customer Support: 1-877-ORIGIN-0 (674-4460)
    • Business Hours: 9-6pm Eastern

Product & services pricing Rating 5.52/10 5.52/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
2017-01-08

Great PC

"Ordered from Origin PC because I didn't feel like building my own computer. Overall great customer service that reached out to me when I ordered and after my order. Have had my PC for about a week, everything is working great! Will definitely buy again from them."

This review was modified by b4s1lth3gr8 on January 08 2017 04:09:36 PM

2017-01-06

Amazing Laptop

"Great customer service and support. Fantastic laptop delivered ahead of schedule and exceeds all my expectations."

This review was modified by pool101 on January 06 2017 10:13:36 PM

2016-12-30

Great Desktop

"I purchased my Millennium desktop back in September 2015. Configuring my system was simple. Choose from the drop down menu. Any confllicts you would get a warning to make a change. Real easy.

I had an issue with my machine and after calling tech support and doing all the trouble shooting they requested it to be sent back for repair. Shipping was covered both ways because it was still under warranty.

Get the extended warranty it is worth it.

They replaced the parts and sent it back. Including shipping both ways they had it for a little under 2 weeks.

Their tech support guys are awesome!

2016-12-29

Couldn't be happier

"So happy with the custom laptop I had built, definitely work the money put into it. I can't stop using it. Was also very happy with the shipping, it can fast and very well organised and protected in packaging. Origin is now my go to place for anything pc.

2016-12-22

Quality system received quickly

"It was easy to configure and order a new computer from Origin. The sales representative kept me informed of the progress of my order and was available for any questions I had. The PC was built quickly because I received it in just over 2 weeks from the original order date. Only the software I wanted was preloaded on the system, so I did not have to any junk programs that another PC manufacture would have put on there."

This review was modified by Oujikage on December 22 2016 12:13:01 PM

2016-12-22

Great laptop

"It came ready to go online and start gaming. It's fast clean and overall awesome. Really satisfied with this purchase. I've been in the market for a new laptop to replace my MacBook Pro. Definitely made the right choice with Origin. "

2016-12-20

build the true system YOU want

"To start with, I was looking for a new high-end notebook to replace a 2-year old MSI GT60, which started to die slowly. It took me some time comparing different brands and options.
The minimum config I was considering:
Intel i7
nVidia GPU
4k screen 15.6'' max (with option to use two external 4k displays)
3 hdd slots
minimum 32 GB RAM
The system is mostly to be used for scientific computations/graphics and occasionally for gaming.

To my big surprise such niche simply does not exist. There are either "gaming" options, which lack CPU and RAM; or "portable workstation" which lacks GPU. OriginPC was merely the only solution allowing to merge two concepts into one housing!!!

Building custom system:
If you know what you want from your hardware - OriginPC really gives you the freedom to build the system YOU want. The number of options for each component will make everyone happy. In simple terms you choose a housing and then you just pick what fits your needs (be careful - everything is so sweat, you'll want it all ))

Support:
I wish all others had support teams on similar level. After ordering I just dropped email with my wishes on the hdd partitioning, which ssd to use for OS, what kind of freeware/shareware I would like NOT to have on the new notebook, etc - I got reply same day confirming this and asking some details on how I would like the system to be configured. That was really awesome!!!! No time to lose removing the junk adware from the system and doing personal reconfiguration (most of it was already done following my wishes). Really professional and friendly, the way it should be !!! Notebook was shipped exactly on the date promised!

The notebook itself:
It is really worth it's price! You get exactly what you need. Nothing missed, nothing extra - just have YOUR dream the way you want/need it.

This review was modified by skytter13 on December 20 2016 02:18:06 PM

2016-12-20

Not Disappointed

"Very happy with my order and thanks for taking the time to update me throughout the process and with the shipping date requirements. I brought the laptop to a hacking workshop and everyone was pretty much awestruck. I didn't do anything myself to attract attention to it, but many people still wanted to look at it and ask questions. I let them all know it was from Origin.

I usually build my own systems for PC - but for laptop builds that require the latest components, I could only choose Origin.

This review was modified by z3r0k001 on December 22 2016 07:05:01 AM

2016-12-16

"I finally got my origin pc this week!!! I was super excited to turn on my computer but then noticed I never got the power cord. I was upset for a day but after talking with Sean Murray tech support, he made everything better. He was patient and understanding about the situation and had my power cord sent out the next day. I love my new computer!!! Thank you again for this amazing master piece! "

2016-12-13

Most epic customized gaming laptop in the whole world!

"It is the first time I ever ordered customized gaming laptop. I truly am satisfied with my new gaming laptop from Origin PC known as EON17-X. I HIGHLY recommend this laptop. After testing laptop for several days, everything is running so well. I can tell that the Origin PC team have worked hard on it professionally to ensure everything is running well, especially with the temperature for both CPU and GPU. I was concerned about the temperature but however, it turns out that both of my CPU and GPU doesn't go beyond low 80s under heavy load. I was using nVIDIA benchmark tools to test the new gaming laptop. If I ever want to order any new customized laptop in the future, it will definitely be from Origin PC."

2016-12-12

Beyond Satisfied!!

"I've been a video editor for 11 years, and I've used a number of editing machines. A couple weeks ago, I received an early Christmas present! The company I work for, let me pick a new computer to replace my ageing 2010 ASUS ROG laptop. First I tried a new version of the same computer, but I was plagued with hardware/software errors. I'd used an Origin Genesis before and was impressed with the specs they offered for a tower, so I compared their Pro laptop line with the best everyone else had to offer. It was important to me to have the portability of a laptop, with the performance to match a fast desktop PC. All of this I found in in the EON 10X Pro (S10).

My order came in several days earlier than expected, and the superior results were immediate! I got over twice the render speed in After Effects that I'd had before, the screen calibration gave me gorgeous picture quality, and the overall construction of the laptop was rugged and durable. Basically....I couldn't be more happy! The machine is a perfect fit for my video editing needs. Having confidence that my equipment can handle the toughest jobs I throw at it is a big deal in my line of work. I want to congratulate the team at OriginPC for their superior product and great customer service. I believe in thanking people for a good job and ya'll deserve praise for your professionalism. I'm wearing my Origin t-shirt with pride! Would recommend this product to any professional video editor.

This review was modified by stevenpbowman on December 12 2016 03:28:53 PM

2016-12-02

Good PC

"Bought a PC from Origin 2 years ago, and the PC itself as well as the experience were pretty good, probably a 5/5 even.

Sent in my PC for repair, but ended up taking two months to have it shipped back. The PC is working though, so not much complaint there.

This review was modified by FRYF on December 14 2016 09:49:28 PM
Rep reply posted Dec-06-2016

A rep from Origin PC, originpc, has responded

“Hello,

My name is Randolph. I am the Customer Service Manager at Origin PC and I want to first thank you for sharing your review with us. Customer Feedback is very important to us and we do appreciate positive and negative responses, as we always use them to provide a positive experience to our customers.
I have looked into your case and I have already spoken with the manager in question about your issue. He has assured me that he has already been in contact with you. Rest assured that even though your system is out of warranty, I will be working with him to get the process completed as soon as possible.
Please feel free to contact me directly at Randolph_roy@originpc.com with any other questions or concerns. I will always be happy to help.

2016-10-31

Origin PC, where a bad job is the customers problem.

"Overall my experience was right around the average give or take. I had a lot of issues at the start (see below). Origin did make this right by having the machine shipped back to them and fixing problems. It ended up taking around 2 months from time of payment to final machine arrival, but they did compensate me with codes for significant game downloads.
As stated above, the experience was average, but I felt some employees were bad and some were wonderful. It is more than likely that many future buyers will have a great and even amazing experience start to finish, I suspect my experience was a fringe case leaning on the negative.

Issues:
Upon first arrival of the machine including the LED control board dying within 10 days of arrival and the machine arriving with what appeared to be water spots on it. Originally with my sales representative I had to pester him for information, and when it arrived and I was unhappy, it took severe complaints and a bad review to see world class support (in my opinion).
The front panel of the machine snagged significantly on close.
Overall the hardware had the feeling of being a refurbished box, not a state of the art, fresh out of the warehouse device.

This review was modified by jgbowers on November 18 2016 03:41:28 PM
Rep reply posted Nov-02-2016

A rep from Origin PC, originpc, has responded

“Hello,

My name is Randolph Roy and I am the ORIGIN PC Customer Service Manager. Thank you for sharing your experience with us as we take our Customer Feedback very seriously.

While ORIGIN PC works very hard to give each customer the most positive experience possible, we understand that sometimes things do happen and in good faith, our team is always more than willing to address our customer’s concerns.

I have looked into your situation and see that your first contact with Support was on 10/24 concerning the $100 Trion Games Credit included in your order. The process to redeem is usually printed on the certificate itself, right under the serial key. An email was sent to you with the proper links and steps to help you redeem the credit.

I also see that you mentioned having issues with the remote not responding. This was replied to within a few hours with some troubleshooting steps to try and fix that problem. While the support agent never wrote that “the remotes aren’t very good”, he did mention that they are not very sensitive and have to be pointed directly to the IR reader along with a number of other troubleshooting tips. The agent did also mention that if the troubleshooting tips didn’t work and the problem reverted back to the remote, it would not be an issue to provide you a replacement.

About your login issue, it appears that you are trying to use your customer account login in our Support Login page without verifying your email. I have just resent an activation email to you which will direct you to the proper login page as the tickets cannot be viewed on the regular customer account page.

I see that our Tech Support Supervisor Robert has spoken with you and provided the proper labels to you to bring in your system for testing. Once the system comes in, Robert and myself will continue to follow your case to make sure the system is running smooth and that we can turn it back to you in a timely manner.

I know that you have Robert’s contact information, but if needed my direct email is randolph_roy@originpc.com and I’m always happy to help.

Regards,
Randolph Roy
Customer Service Manager
ORIGIN PC

2016-10-17

Origin for life

"I ordered an Origin PC, the Genesis, and it is an extraordinary buy. Arturo at Origin kept me up to date on my order as it was going through the process. He was extremely helpful with the questions I had and even more helpful after I received the PC. It's absolutely amazing to have a company reach out of their own accord to make sure I got the PC and that it is what I was expecting. I would happily recommend them to anyone looking for a custom computer and will definitely be buying from Origin again in the future. Excellent shipping speed as well. Happy customer right here :-D"

This review was modified by Wyern on October 17 2016 02:53:02 PM

2016-10-14

Phenomenal Gaming Laptop

"I have built PC's and Laptops for over 15 years after awhile you get tired of it especially when your still doing it to make a living.. So I decided to give Origin PC a shot.. I can say it went smooth my laptop showed up a couple days early and best of all the whole laptop is upgradable... With Pascal out these Laptops and Desktops can last well over 3 years... Thanks Origin I wanted someone to build me something for once and you guys did a great job:).. I put my finishing touches on it such as overclocking and tweaking a few things and I am good to go.. I will for sure keep doing business with you guys... THANKS"

Share Origin PC's store rating

Origin PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Origin PC is a merchant member
Origin PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,451 merchant members.