• OPTIMA Batterie OPTIMA Batteries Elite Status

• Customer Support: 1-888-8-OPTIMA
    • Business Hours: 8am-5pm Central

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"Fast friendly service of a quality battery."

"Only battery I trust to always start my boat and power its stereo system!"

"Satisfied with product. As far as I am concerned, Optima Deep Cycle batteries are peerless. However, after ordering, I found them elsewhere for less. Order had already been shipped, so I could not cancel. I understand that. Asked Optima for a price match and was refused. Still my favorite marine battery."

"Perfect fit. Dropped right in and fried right up. Very Happy with it."

"Very satisfied with my optima batteries I love the durability "

"Thanks for a great delivery and excellent service"

"Was thinking of trying your product in one of my model A Fords. Was not willing to pay that much for a six volt battery. Answered an ad in a Ford model A Facebook group
And bought two at a fair price I Will have to fabricate hold downs before I can try them out. The Response, order, and free shipping was fast friendly and very satisfactory. I am hoping they work well and I never have to put any warrantee to the test. Lol! Thank you.

"Very quick delivery, received on the date promised."

"My very first OPTIMA Battery. Like the power a lot."

"I am satisfied with the battery charger so far, I am still charging my Optima batteries that I have owned for the last ten years. But found out that if I would have ordered batteries at the same time the warranty would have been extended. I also called Optima and when on hold waiting to speak to Optima rep there were more special deals talked about, when I asked the rep about them, she said they were no longer in affect. Why do they do that? I wanted to be aware of those incentives."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-16-2015

OptimaJim, OPTIMA Batteries rep has responded

“The extended warranty is only available for batteries purchased directly from us at the same time a Digital 1200 is purchased. The Digital 400 you purchased is not part of that extended warranty program. The promotion referenced on our 800 number clearly identified as being part of our "Spring 2014" promotion. Anyone who signed up for our e-mail list was notified of our Spring 2014 promotion. We also promoted it heavily with our retail partners and it was also widely publicized in social media. Because of the rebate nature of the program and the timeframe involved in the redemption process, we had to leave the mention of the 2014 promotion on our phone tree for 12 months following, to assist customers, who may have had any issues with fulfillment of the promotion. If you would like to be made aware of future promotions, please sign up for our mailing list on our website.”

"all is good. I have not placed them in my boat and they are still in the boxes they came in"

"Excellent customer service and prompt shipment."

"I got two batteries last Wendesday and still haven't received the third one"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-10-2015

OptimaJim, OPTIMA Batteries rep has responded

“We apologize for the delay in the delivery of your third battery. We indicate orders will arrive within three to seven business days and we did ship all three of your batteries via FedEx on the day you placed your order (3/2). In looking into your situation further, FedEx indicated and you confirmed all of your batteries arrived by the fifth business day (3/9). If your needs are time-sensitive, we do offer express shipping on future orders for an additional fee. Thank you for choosing OPTIMA!”

"Super quick delivery and very well packed."

"Excellent service, quick shipping."

Share OPTIMA Batteries's store rating

OPTIMA Batteries is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OPTIMA Batteries is a merchant member
OPTIMA Batteries participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.