• Address: 5757 N Green Bay Ave X-33

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Very satisfied with my Optima charger....Think You"

"Arrived quickly, works well.
Thanks!

"Very good delivery service I was surprised to see it on time .
It was just three days. No damage and fully charged.
Thanks Bob .

"Greatest battery made and fast delivery"

"The online ordering was easy, shipping was fast and free. The item I purchase arrived safely and works great. Overall a very good experience."

Boater86's Avatar
Wherever floats my boat.

"Fast, easy, quick to ship. The only thing less than perfect IMO is they provide no hardcopy invoice, receipt, packing slip or manuals. They say to use the emails received as part of the on-line ordering process as proof of purchase. Installation and user's guides are only available on-line as PDFs for download. "

"I ordered on thursday, they arrived on the following tuesday.
Thanks, This woks fine for me.

"Five gold stars all around!! Highly recommended!"

"Customer service was polite and very helpful fixing my online order. Shipping was pretty fast. I love Optima batteries. I do not use any other brand of batteries, in my boats, vehicles. I wish they would make batteries for motorcycles & lawn equipment. I personally been using Optima batteries since mid 1990's. "

"First of all, Optima cancelled my order twice without giving me a reason. Customer service referred me to shopatron where I sat on hold for a long time. It took quite a while to get my order reinstated after I finally got a customer service representative. The CS rep couldn't tell me exactly WHY they had a problem with my order two times. After order reinstatement, it took another couple of days for my order to ship. That caused me to miss the deadline of installing the optima batteries in my vehicle for my trip. I had ordered a battery case from RuffStuff at the same time I placed the first order with Optima on line. I received the battery case before Optima ever managed to ship my order. I won't use Shopatron ever again. We'll see how the batteries perform when I get home from my trip and can install them."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-25-2014

OptimaJim, OPTIMA Batteries rep has responded

“We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Fraudulent purchases cost everyone and we do our very best to minimize that happening in our online sales. For security reasons, Shopatron is required to ask very specific questions on unresolved orders, to prevent illegitimate customers from understanding exactly why their order was flagged, which might allow them to place more fraudulent orders elsewhere.

Unfortunately, there were concerns with your initial order that Shopatron was unable to resolve and their payment review team did send you an email notifying you of the cancellation along with instructions on how to contact Shopatron for more information. Without contacting Shopatron, you then placed a second order #9232637. This order was also canceled by their Payment Review team for the same reason. It wasn't until the next day (8/14/14) that you contacted Shopatron to discuss these cancellations. After verifying your payment information with their Payment Review team, they reinstated your original order #9232060 and we were able to ship your order, which arrived on the fourth business day.

Shopatron's Customer Service department manager Keith Lykens also tried calling you back to apologize about the hold time, but you hung up on him after he identified himself as being from Shopatron. On behalf of Keith and everyone at Shopatron, we again apologize for any inconvenience you experienced with this transaction.”

"arrived on time and in good condition"

"Great unit. I'm happy with the features and overall product. "

"Quick and easy i got exactly what i wanted and only waited a few days"

"Didn't like the fact I had to buy a battery just to get another year warranty. That's why I only bought the charger. I get a 2 year warranty if I buy from a local store."

"Quick, accurate, friendly and just what I ordered. No muss, no bother. Great company to deal with and best products available."

OPTIMA Batteries is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OPTIMA Batteries is a merchant member
OPTIMA Batteries participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.