OPTIMA Batteries Reviews - optimabatteries.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.75/10 495 reviews

OPTIMA Batteries is a merchant member
OPTIMA Batteries participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

Rating 8/104/5

"The web site was easy to navigate through. Delivery was very fast. A very pleasurable shopping experience."

"Delivered on time and packaged well"

"Great service.

Thanks again,

"This product arrived at the time it was promised and it performs like it should Thank you"

"Overall very pleased. Knowledgable customer service. Quick order processing and shipping. Would definitely order again. "

"Shipped promptly and arrived as promised. Absolutely completely satisfied with the price and service."

"Outstanding customer service!"

"I am a retired crew chief and father of 3 boys. I made my living for years depending on the reliability of Optima. Now I rely on them to keep my family going."

"Great experience ! Will shop with them again."

"Better-than-expected completely satisfied thanks much"

"Have been very pleased with the service and quality of the batteries."

"As promised, quick delivery. Excellent product."

"muy buena calidad de bateria............................................................"

"After visiting optima's site, the comment about battery freshness, stuck in the back of my mind. I went to NAPA requested a 6 volt red top. He brought one out from stock but it had a 0/11 date. I returned to the Optima site an ordered one an within 3 days I received my fresh factory battery.
Thanks Ray.

"It was easy to find. Very detailed descriptions on all the batteries and made it easy to pick which battery I wanted."