• Address: 5757 N Green Bay Ave X-33

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Charged three batteries this week end. Charger works great."

"Great! Quick shipping, charger works great! "

"Easy install needed charging"

"Rapid delivery during december"

"We love opima batteries have them in all my cars"

"I put the charger on my motorcycle about 10am this morning and at 4:50 its fully 100% charged. That met my expectations. If its does its job like this for the next ten years I will be 5 star happy then. R David Doerr"

"best battery...best way to buy."

"Got the battery. Didn't have a chance to test it yet. "

"Battery shipped really fast and had no issues. "

"Thank you very much for the quick response and delivery of my new Optima Battery. My 52 Chevy Pickup restoration Pro Mod will be ready to Fire-up (to start) for Christmas. Thanks Again~!"

"The shipper rewrote the address and really screwed it up,
it took and extra day to get here.

"It took a little longer than I expected to get here but over I am pleased with the purchase."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-08-2014

OptimaJim, OPTIMA Batteries rep has responded

“We apologize for the delay in shipping. You placed your order with us on Thanksgiving Day and only FedEx Freight was operating on the Friday after Thanksgiving, so we were unable to ship your order until the following Monday. Thank you for choosing OPTIMA!”

"I ordered and paid online. Literally less than 2 hours later I received a "cyber Monday" offer via email of 20% off. I made numerous attempts to call Optima to see if they'd honor the deal, even though I already made a purchase that very day.

I could never get a live person to answer; I was put in an endless automated waiting game. This happened multiple times; it was the most maddening experience ever. I wish at least someone at Optima had the courtesy and decency to reply, even if they told me to get lost.

It is disappointing that a company with a good product has such incredibly poor customer service, and has to resort to pricing games and smoke-and-mirror tactics with its paying customers.
If I treated people like this I'd be unemployed and friendless.

"Only use optima batteries. Best available."

"My optima digital 1200 charger seems to be well made as described. Easy to use idiot proof."

OPTIMA Batteries is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OPTIMA Batteries is a merchant member
OPTIMA Batteries participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.