• Address: 5757 N Green Bay Ave X-33

Product & services pricing Rating 3.86/10 3.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10

"The batteries are wonderful. The charger is well worth $40. Unfortunately, it costs $200. If anyone with Optima reads this...how do I get a RA# so I can send this fisher price charger back?"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-20-2014

OptimaJim, OPTIMA Batteries rep has responded

“We're sorry you were not satisfied with the value of our charger. We will have someone from our customer service department contact you during the next business day to assist you with a refund.”

"Great Battery!!, Great Buying Experiance!!"

"Is a great charging reconditioning battery charger. Extends the life of all the batteries in cars that don't get driving much."

"Great service. On time and as ordered."

"The battery fit my 2006 Nissan Titan perfectly. Shipped in styrofoam lined box, charged and ready for action. Thanks Optima!"

"Very easy to order with the steps needed "

"I have three blue top battery's in my boat. I thought the on board charger was doing good. I bought Optma charger to see if it made a difference and I was amazed. The starting battery was only 50% and the two trolling battery's were at 75% when I hooked them up. They are two years old and now there as new. Good job and thank you."

"Have used my original Optima batteries for the past 6 + years, just now replacing it. Great battery!"

"My order came directly to my front door via FedEx on time and the order was complete. The items I ordered were packaged very well and all the items I ordered were correct. Good job Optima that was great service. I am very happy that I ordered direct from Optima and the performance of their batteries is Awesome!

"DELIVERY WAS AS PROMISED AND WAS PACKED SAFELY. This Prius, I was able to get it installed without instructions. Someone with no prior experience might have a hard time with install, as it is not just a routine job under the hood. "

"The web site was very quick and easy to use the battery charger works great and is user friendly I really am happy with it."

"I will definitely order from them again."

"Thank you! Excellent service as always!"

"I have an Optima Red Top starting battery in my 1964 Malibu SuperSport with a high performance 454 ci engine. Despite the load put on the battery, I have never had an issue at all. It's starts quickly EVERY time.
My recent purchase was an Optima battery charger. Although I don't expect to have to use it on this battery, I have several other batteries that occasionally need some help. The charger is easy to use , has excellent functionality and an excellent display.

"great service and fast delivery"

OPTIMA Batteries is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OPTIMA Batteries is a merchant member
OPTIMA Batteries participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.