• Address: 5757 N Green Bay Ave X-33

Product & services pricing Rating 3.86/10 3.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10

"I am very surprised and satisfied with my purchase. These batteries were direct replacements for the original equipment installed in my 2004 Larson 37' boat. I have been impressed that the original batteries lasted almost 11 years until one has failed. The prices for these batteries when compared to shopping at a Marine Supply Store was about 1/3 the total cost per battery. I have replaced all 3 for the price of one! I hope these replacements will last another 11 seasons!"

"Very Painless and arrived earlier then expected....."

"Sweet deal. Optima will be going in all of my cars."

"I have used optima marine batteries for some time and wanted the charger. am very happy with both"

"Thanks for the fast service!!!!!!"

"The batteries are wonderful. The charger is well worth $40. Unfortunately, it costs $200. If anyone with Optima reads this...how do I get a RA# so I can send this fisher price charger back?"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-20-2014

OptimaJim, OPTIMA Batteries rep has responded

“We're sorry you were not satisfied with the value of our charger. We will have someone from our customer service department contact you during the next business day to assist you with a refund.”

"Great Battery!!, Great Buying Experiance!!"

"Is a great charging reconditioning battery charger. Extends the life of all the batteries in cars that don't get driving much."

"Great service. On time and as ordered."

"The battery fit my 2006 Nissan Titan perfectly. Shipped in styrofoam lined box, charged and ready for action. Thanks Optima!"

"Very easy to order with the steps needed "

"I have three blue top battery's in my boat. I thought the on board charger was doing good. I bought Optma charger to see if it made a difference and I was amazed. The starting battery was only 50% and the two trolling battery's were at 75% when I hooked them up. They are two years old and now there as new. Good job and thank you."

"Have used my original Optima batteries for the past 6 + years, just now replacing it. Great battery!"

"My order came directly to my front door via FedEx on time and the order was complete. The items I ordered were packaged very well and all the items I ordered were correct. Good job Optima that was great service. I am very happy that I ordered direct from Optima and the performance of their batteries is Awesome!

"DELIVERY WAS AS PROMISED AND WAS PACKED SAFELY. This Prius, I was able to get it installed without instructions. Someone with no prior experience might have a hard time with install, as it is not just a routine job under the hood. "

OPTIMA Batteries is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OPTIMA Batteries is a merchant member
OPTIMA Batteries participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,879 merchant members.