• OPTIMA Batterie OPTIMA Batteries Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 3.57/10 3.57/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"LOVE my OPTIMA. I both use and install this awesome battery. I just learned about the charger after watching you video. I promptly purchased it. Is it possible to get the extra warranty on the two batteries I just purchase minutes before I learned about your warranty? They were purchase at Orielly's and Bass Pro. Thank you "

"Came in right away great transacyion"

"ordered battery AND charger. Just the charger was delivered and now I am trying to get answers as to where my battery is. No luck so far. Update: There was no theft as the company led us to believe because the home owner opened the door as the Fed Ex truck was driving out of the driveway and saw only one package. Bottom line is...only one was delivered and the other was not on the truck. It was scheduled to be delivered today (2 days later) but I should have been notified on what to expect for delivery. I will find out if it has been delivered and update again

modified review Rep reply posted May-18-2015

OptimaJim, OPTIMA Batteries rep has responded

“We apologize for the delay in the delivery of your order. Sometimes theft can occur earlier in the shipping channels before delivery at a customer's location, which again, is beyond our control (and your own). The tracking number on your replacement battery indicated it was delivered at 12:14 PM on May 18th. If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.”

"I was very happy to see the hat I ordered was a flex fit, but was a little bummed that the logo did not say "batteries" like seen online, instead showed "chargers". I like the hat overall but really wanted the logo to show 0ptima Batteries like online photo.
Great product though...

"delivered quick and fast, Charger works great, I recommend to others for use to charge any battery!"

"Dear Optima,

Recently retired with 32 years in AL ARMY NG,worked fulltime was the parts guy for years,ordered hundreds of your batteries for military equipment,also while in Iraqi and Afghan,as recent as 09-2010 have always been a big believer in your products,my last order was for the big charger.

SFC Randy L. Guyton (Ret)

"I've had an optima charger before and was very pleased with its usability and performance!"

"I placed an Order on April 27th for an Optima Redtop and an Optima battery charger/monitor. I received my battery charger on April 29th but not my battery. After spending 20-30 minutes trying to speak with a representative in regards to my missing purchase (the preselected menu list is not user friendly and does not give you direct access to speak with someone) when I was finally able to speak with someone (Mary Jo who was helpful) she said problems have been happening with the shipping provider, a tracking number would be sent to me, and I'd be able to track said lost product. During this time I looked at other Optima battery suppliers in hope to find one close to me only to find out I could have saved $40.00 by ordering from parts supplier Summit... Fast forward to today (May 5th) and I am still without a battery and left disappointed in a company I chose to do business with direct. "

modified review Rep reply posted May-05-2015

OptimaJim, OPTIMA Batteries rep has responded

“We apologize for the inconveniences you have experienced in placing an order with us. Your negative experience is as unacceptable for us as it is for you and we want to assure you we are making changes. Unfortunately, we were not able to change shippers prior to your order, but that change is in process and your tracking number indicates your battery is scheduled to arrive today. We have also issued you a partial credit on your order, to help make up for the inconveniences you have experienced. Thank you for choosing OPTIMA and we hope you will give us another chance to earn your business in the future.”

"Good price, fast delivery."

"Overall a very good charger doing all types of batteries that I have, plus a maintainer also. Looked @ other brands could not come close to Altima's quality. Would highly recommend 5 Stars"

"Just a totally awesome charger. No way to make a mistake, it tells you what is going on. If you forget it is charging, that is ok, it will take care of it itself. This charger is a fantastic unit. I can't believe I did not know about this product so time ago. You get what you pay for!"

"I needed the battery right away. On the Optima web site I selected one of the auto parts stores presented as near my zip code and made my order. It turned out the battery would be delivered to my house 4 days later. I had to struggle to work four days. Otherwise, the service was good and battery was high quality and performs well."

"Have always had good results with all of the OPTIMA products I've used. "

"excellent service and product!"

"Fast service, good price, quick no charge fed ex delivery, a great experience!!"

Share OPTIMA Batteries's store rating

OPTIMA Batteries is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OPTIMA Batteries is a merchant member
OPTIMA Batteries participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.