• Address: 5757 N Green Bay Ave X-33

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"A little pricey but the small size was great. It might be good to add a backlight to the LED display. It's hard to see in certain lightly conditions."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-21-2014

OptimaJim, OPTIMA Batteries rep has responded

“Thanks for buying our charger! If you press the button labeled "LCD Backlight" it will illuminate your display”

"I have many of these batteries and they did what I want them to. Great product"

"I received the battery in very good shape it was packaged very well and very fast shipping. Thanks you."

"MUCH LONGER LIFE,,,,NO ACID SPILLS,,,,,STRONG,,,,,

I LIKE THE 3 YR REPLACEMENT,,,,,

"Awesome. Try it yourself now. Okay."

"Order was shipped promptly & accurately. Product was received well packaged & in good condition."

"I am very happy with the battery charger that I bought from Optima battery I would definitely buy another one from them again in the future"

"heard about these awesome chargers,but didn't know which one to get. I have a street bike so I just got both chargers, really impressed with the features and simply to use. If you have a optima, you need these charges."

"Delivered in good time and in great shape. Installed the battery and there are no issues."

"I needed a new battery anyway for my stand by generator something bigger than the average car battery and something that will fit in the battery slot(limited space) and you guys had one."

"The batteries arrived on time and very well packaged to prevent damage during shipment. I have been using Optima batteries for over ten years and enjoy the reliability they provide on a long term basis even when not in continuous use. thanks "

"I bought the digital 400 12v battery charger and maintainer. Works well , and is easy to use. Showed it to a friend and his son ordered 2. One for my friend and one for his on. VERY GOOD PRODUCT.

"Thank you so much for all of your help....my red top fits great in my Land Rover. Also awesome customer service."

"All off my friends use your brand batteries. The best there is thank you very much !!!!"

"Very satisfied with my purchase, would recommend this product to all my friends "

OPTIMA Batteries is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OPTIMA Batteries is a merchant member
OPTIMA Batteries participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.