• Address: 5757 N Green Bay Ave X-33

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.15/10 6.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.73/10 6.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"The Optima Yellow-Top arrived much faster than anticipated, was charged and installed in minutes. The Digital 400 Maintainer/Charger is the best charger I've ever used. No more worries about the charge on my infrequently driven roadster - it'll always be ready to go!"

"So far all is Good with the experience from Optima Batteries. "

"The Optima website battery selector was super simple to use and my D51R yellow top reverse terminal was shipped within 3 hours of ordering, and arrived at my doorstep 3 days later (free shipping). Battery was a perfect fit in the cramped confines of my Nissan GT-R engine bay, and fired up my GT-R effortlessly. What more could I ask for?"

"Easy Ordering And Fast Delivery ... Pleasure Doing Business With Them ."

"The transaction was smooth and the shipping/delivery was expedient."

"This is my second red top purchase. Never had a single electrical issue while an Optima Battery is under the hood!"

"I bought the digital 400 charger. this thing is a miniature genius. read the book and use the charger to learn its' functions and all of the information that it is capable of providing...from current battery condition (which really surprised me), to accurate recharging and conditioning. it delivers as advertised. at 4 amps max, it would seem to be slower to charge, but after using it on multiple large and small batteries it hasn't exceeded 3.7 amps charging. so for my applications we're ok...great little package!!! shipping and delivery were quick and just fine! (no, I don't work for optima)"

"Looking forward to installing them in my motorhome. "

"I ordered a Optima battery maintainer,charger via email. I did not speak to any sales staff, nor was any information regarding the product forwarded to me. At this time, I have yet to receive the product so it is hard to rate my experience. I have been a satisfied Optima Battery customer for 17 plus years and find your batteries to be among the very best. I purchased them for most all my vehicles."

"I don't have my battery. Fedx said they left it at the gate. We don't have a gate. Fedx told me I would have to call Optima and have them ship a replacement so I'm getting ready to try that. Meanwhile I need a battery and don't have one. Maybe you guy's should try UPS. This will be my 4th Optima battery for different cars and I've convinced a few other people the cost is worth it. Hope this experience doesn't change my mind."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-05-2014

OptimaJim, OPTIMA Batteries rep has responded

“We apologize for the inconvenience caused by your lost shipment. We re-sent another battery to you yesterday, but this one will require a signature for delivery. The tracking number is 893257030507067”

"Way overpriced. Same batteries at sears.co. $175.00 each. It would seem that you are gouging direct.buyers. live and learn deception is everywhere."

"The service is fine and the product is just okay. I thought your battery would perform better with your charger on it. So I made sure to get both. I bought the battery from a local dealer and ordered the charger online. Really at the end of the day I just have a pretty yellow expensive battery hooked up to a pretty red expensive charger and the performance isn’t worth the money I spent. Wish I could return it all. Basically $400 down the tube. I am so sad!"

"Very satisfied with my Optima charger....Think You"

"Arrived quickly, works well.
Thanks!

"Very good delivery service I was surprised to see it on time .
It was just three days. No damage and fully charged.
Thanks Bob .

OPTIMA Batteries is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OPTIMA Batteries is a merchant member
OPTIMA Batteries participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.