"I have ordered parts many times on the internet but have never received
as fast a service as I received from OPEengines. I ordered a 11 year old
Kohler O'Haul gasket set and a 2 sets of rings on Thursday and received
them on Saturday. From Oregon to North Carolina in two days is amazing.
The correct items and very well packed. The next time I need parts it will
be from OPEengines When you have equipment down you don't want to
wait two or three weeks for the parts to arrive. I am a customer for life.
Thanks OPE Engines for the excellent service.

"I ordered a V drive belt for my lawnmower on Wednesday and it was shipped the same day via priority mail. I received it in the lower Florida Keys and installed it on that Friday. It was the correct item and worked fine on my lawnmower and the service was extremely fast! I definitely recommend OPEengines.com"

modified review This review was modified by ramrodpete on October 11 2013 10:45:00 AM

"I have ordered from opeengines 10+ times, Ive never had a single problem. Always received fast shipping and friendly service. By far the best pricing on the net!

Chris Clark

modified review This review was modified by chrisclark21 on September 13 2013 02:23:04 PM

"While this company has good customer service (small gasket was missing from my order, and was quickly replaced), and great prices, I don't think I would order from them by credit card again. If you can send a money order, maybe they are worth it. I ordered from them twice, both by credit card, then had fraudulent charges within a month, both times. My orders were about 3 months apart, and since that was the only "new" merchant I had dealt with, I am almost positive that there is an issue with their security. Thankfully I have a wonderful cc with awesome fraud detection, so my account was canceled and charges waived both times. If you do decide to order from them, and do use any form of payment that can be hijacked, please post on here whether there were any issues for you. It's a possibility that they have updated their security software, but I won't take another chance. And no, I did not contact them about the possibility of cc fraud originating from their site, as I do not have hard proof to substantiate my claim. Overall, my orders arrived quickly, no problems of any kind with the parts, and the one issue with the missing gasket was quickly resolved."

OPE engines is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OPE engines is not a merchant member
OPE engines does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!