Stores > OJ Commerce

• OJ Commerce

Product & services pricing Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"This company just robbed me!! BUYERS BEWARE, i returned the item and they charged me a $56.00 restocking fee, and I never even opened the box and sent item return directly to kidkraft, not OJ Commerce. And it cost $92 to ship it, they won't even call me back. HORRIBLE""

"Do not let this company fulfill your orders. If you are ordering from an outsourcing site like Amazon or Walmart.com check to make sure it's not OJ Commerce. As stated in most reviews here do not waste time with their outrageous "restock" fee (what does that even mean?!). Also, consumer support is horrendous when making returns: numerous contradicting emails and don't expect real feedback for your issues with their service. I bought a $320 media cabinet and was docked %30 of my refund because apparently it's my fault that they sent the wrong one. Do your research, don't get burned."

"This is BY FAR the most horrible company I have EVER dealt with, online or otherwise. I ordered a desk through amazon to be sent through OJ Commerce, and I received the wrong item not only once, but twice. It was almost 2 months ago when I first ordered the desk. As I write this, I am on hold with Amazon after receiving an email saying that OJ Commerce told amazon they had someone try to pick up the items twice in the last 2 days. They told me someone would come yesterday - they never did. Their email to Amazon was a bald faced lie, as I have been home for the last two days working, waiting for them to pick up their wrong items so I can get my refund. They ignore my attempts to ask about this issue, again and again. They do everything they can to skirt the issue and avoid giving me my almost $400 refund. If you know what is good for you, NEVER purchase anything from OJ Commerce. They are liars and thoroughly incompetent. Shame on you, OJ Commerce..."

"Pure evil company that refuses to issue refunds for damaged items it sends you! Amazon service is also awful, do not trust their A to Z guarantee! Terrible customer service! "

"Do Not Do Business With OJ Commerce. They sent me a damaged chair that was of a color that was no where near the advertised picture. I even called them to verify the color would be similar to that in the advertised picture and they assured me it would be. Not even close.

OJ Commerce will NOT accept returns for damaged products or wrong products and will NOT REFUND your money. If you do by some chance get them to give you a Return Merchandise Agreement (RMA) the RMA requires you the buyer to pay for shipping back and they charge you a 30% restocking charge. So in my case a $250 chair bought on Amazon

So I send back a damaged product , in my case a $250 chair bought on Amazon and the UPS shipping is $260 and they want to charge me another 30%

Not a Customer Friendly company. I thought buying on Amazon would give me a little protection, But Amazon's A to Z guarantee was useless as Amazon sided with OJ Commerce.

I am done with Amazon as well if they protect the seller and to He** with the buyer.

I have never been treated so poorly by a company.

"Worst company I have ever done business with. sent me a watch that had the wrong picture displayed and they wanted me to send it back with paying shipping and them charging me a 30% restock charge----Amazon is working on this case and in the end I will win. Company is 0 rating and do not care at all and on top of it all, they sold it over the manufactured retail price."

This review was modified by watchman52 on August 05 2015 05:32:18 PM

"Issued low quality furniture, then withheld $300 from refund. Could not get in contact unless pretending to be a new customer looking to buy. After my identity was revealed, they wouldn't help me, just they'd call me back (never did). Easily the worst "company" I've ever dealt with. STEER CLEAR"

This review was modified by jeffbingley on August 03 2015 12:30:15 AM

"BUYER BEWARE!! Bait & Switch and Fraudulent/Deceptive Trade Practices by this group! I ordered an item, $60 less than this seller, was notified it was damaged and no replacements (via Amazon). When I clicked on ORIGINAL order, it was now listed at higher price and with OJ Commerce as the seller. Red Flag #1, but wanted the chair. Red Flag #2, received TWO back order notices while the item remained active on Amazon with no indication of back order or out of stock. FINALLY received the item - DEFECTIVE! There wasn't enough fabric to cover the bottom of the chair, but assembler went ahead and stapled frayed edges of material to the bottom - clearly visible even at a distance. Pieces were missing to assemble. They offer to send the screw - NOT THE PROBLEM! Twice they asked for pictures of the damage and the box it came in (several days apart), which I immediately sent, demanding full refund. Six days later offered 10% discount to KEEP item (that I would have to recover!!). Demanded full refund and said I would not pay "restocking fee" for an item that is not in any condition to deliver to any customer nor should it have ever have been placed in stock! Four days later, was told they would offer refund upon presentation of a donation slip to a charity. So, MORE of a hassle to get the POS out of my house, to my neighborhood charity, to be given what should have been offered in the first place. Just clicked on image of item in my account that was purchased....item is now listed at the original LOWER price that I originally ordered, under yet a different seller. I tried Googling the name of the new seller and guess what, they only exist as a vendor on Amazon and nowhere else. Completely fraudulent transaction from start to finish. Amazon finally notified me of refund, 7 weeks after this entire nightmare of a purchase began. I wish there was a way to give a negative star as a 1 indicates there was some type of satisfaction and there most certainly was not!! "

"I purchased an antenna for my HT walkie-talkie for $19.95. When it arrived, I found it didn't fit. I requested to return it. The restocking fee is 30% or $6.00, bringing my refund to $14.00. I then went to UPS, and was told the shipping charge was $13.65, leaving me the total 35 cents. I decided to keep it as a reminder to check on the outfits that sell through Amazon more throughly. I was very disgusted in the handling of this transaction !!!! "

"They sent an item that was the wrong color and now want to charge a 30% restocking fee. They don't stand behind their products and lack integrity. Stay Away!!!!"

This review was modified by John160 on June 06 2015 03:01:57 PM

"Ordered a 1250 gph Johnson replacement cartage live well replacement pump, on 5/23/2015. Just received it 6/5/2015. I called the company to return the product because of the lengthy delay in receiving my pump. They said that I had to pay a 30% restocking fee even after their lengthy delay in getting me my part. Terrible costumer service and will never order form this co again."

"DO NOT BUY FROM FROM OJ COMMERCE! I purchased a storage bed through Amazon, but the seller was OJ Commerce. The first box I opened had damaged parts in it. Styrofoam had actually melted onto and into the bed pieces. OJ Commerce said they would take it back if I paid for the shipping on 245 lbs. of bed parts and paid a 15% restocking fee. These guys intend to sell damaged goods to some other unsuspecting customer if they are going to restock it. And I have never heard of a company requiring the buyer to pay to ship back damaged goods. My credit card company got involved, but OJ Commerce is disputing. Now I am embroiled in a time consuming paper chase to fight them and get my $508.00 back. They won't even pick up their bed. The manager of a local furniture store told me that the company that makes the bed, PREPAC, will not be happy to hear about this situation, so I intend to notify them. After reading the many reviews on OJ Commerce, I think we should all contact the authorities and get this place closed down. No one should get ripped off by a company the way they rip people off. "

This review was modified by m2ca2gc on April 23 2015 01:39:07 PM

"DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!!! I attempted to order from them as a third party seller on AMAZON and had my order arbitrarily cancelled TWICE. They advertise an item for sale at a good price and then cancel your order without consulting the customer. My ordeal went on for over TWO MONTHS and placing my order TWICE before I finally gave up and went elsewhere to purchase my item. You have been warned!"

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS RESELLER. Recieved a kid's table broken. We received canned and unclear emails. A month later we are still awaiting a refund. We were forced to pay $90 in return shipping and are threatening a 30% restocking fee for the broken table and replacement table that we did not request. Awful awful awful. Choose another seller!!"

This review was modified by stacienyoung on January 12 2015 10:39:26 AM

"Nevermind. I do not want to post now. "

This review was modified by psychjd on December 17 2014 11:44:28 AM

Share OJ Commerce's store rating

OJ Commerce is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OJ Commerce is not a merchant member
OJ Commerce does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!