Stores > OJ Commerce

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.44/10 7.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.21/10 6.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.29/10 6.29/10
Voice your opinion! Review OJ Commerce by clicking a star below.
2017-07-21

Incredible service

"I've purchased a few items from OJ Commerce and I've been pleased so far with the items that I've found and purchased! Beautiful items, great selection and great prices. The best thing is that the quality matches the price points! The descriptions of the items are very accurate as well."

2017-07-19

Impressive

""The TV stand I ordered arrived and it was beyond my expectation,
it is beautiful. The workmanship and quality of the wood is amazing.
My experience with OJ Commerce, from start to finish, was outstanding."

2017-07-18

Don't buy from the company!!

"They sent a bench without the screws and want to charge me to return the item even though it was their mistake. Check out their return policy carefully before considering them. I would suggest another company to save you the haste. It's been almost 2 months and I have no screws."

2017-07-16

That's not what I ordered!!!

"How hard is to send 3 boxes clearly marked what kind of product is inside and making sure that it matches with the order??? I ordered Cosco Elements Loft Bed with Bookcase and Toy Box Bookcase. So here come 3 boxes. Box 1 has the bed...check. Box 2 has a 3 shelf Bookcase...check. Box 3 has a 3 Shelf Bookcase....uuummm, that's not the Toybox Bookcase!!!!. YEah!! So I have the bed assembled and laying on the floor but not the right bookcases to mount on. The room is a mess and thanks to the knuckleheads in the shipping department, I would have to explain it to my wife why it is not ready!!!"

2017-07-14

Mongoose-Detour Mountain Bike

"Great bike, I absolutely love it, but the box it came in was torn up pretty badly and several of the reflectors where damaged or missing. But I put the blame on FedEx for that."

2017-07-11

Purchased Bradley smoker bisquettes

"Purchased thru Amazon online and was directed to OJ Commerce for a better price. Great service. Arrived sooner than expected and in perfect condition."

2017-07-11

“Fantastic Selection with Great Prices”

"I purchased few items from OJ Commerce and I am pleased so far with the items that I have found and purchased! Beautiful items, great selection and great prices. The best thing is that the quality matches the price points! The descriptions of the items are very accurate as well."

Great experience

"I love my papasan chair. It came well packaged and it is super comfy. It was a great value for the price. I was so pleased I ordered another one! "

2017-07-10

Exactly what we ordered, delivered before the promise date.

"Perfect ... Can't ask for anything better"

Scam artists !!

"Stay away from these people. They sell fake goods than charge you restocking fee when you return their crap back !!!"

T35 coffee table

"Description was exactly thank you for Speedy service definitely will do business in the future"

Great Service

"Customer service was awesome. The craftsmanship of the oak dining chairs was beautiful. Sturdy too. Would shop there again."

2017-07-07

Great company

"Very good customer service thank you"

2017-07-07

Fast fast fast!

"This was my first experience with OJ Commerce and I was very impressed! Shipping was incredibly FAST. I placed my order and the very next day I was emailed tracking information. The coffee table itself arrived within days, carefully packaged and was just as described! I've already ordered the matching end table and it will be arriving today. "

2017-07-06

AWSOME nesting tables

"I bought these 3 nesting tables mainly bc of the good reviews and bc it fit what I was needing and the price was right.... I am THRILLED with them!!!! Honestly, I was very surprised @ the quality of these tables and they wont get ruined if you spill!!!! LOVE ! WELL worth the money ( I never really leave a review) "

Share OJ Commerce's store rating

OJ Commerce is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OJ Commerce is not a merchant member
OJ Commerce does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!