• OJ Commerce

Product & services pricing Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.07/10 1.07/10

2015-07-09

"BUYER BEWARE!! Bait & Switch and Fraudulent/Deceptive Trade Practices by this group! I ordered an item, $60 less than this seller, was notified it was damaged and no replacements (via Amazon). When I clicked on ORIGINAL order, it was now listed at higher price and with OJ Commerce as the seller. Red Flag #1, but wanted the chair. Red Flag #2, received TWO back order notices while the item remained active on Amazon with no indication of back order or out of stock. FINALLY received the item - DEFECTIVE! There wasn't enough fabric to cover the bottom of the chair, but assembler went ahead and stapled frayed edges of material to the bottom - clearly visible even at a distance. Pieces were missing to assemble. They offer to send the screw - NOT THE PROBLEM! Twice they asked for pictures of the damage and the box it came in (several days apart), which I immediately sent, demanding full refund. Six days later offered 10% discount to KEEP item (that I would have to recover!!). Demanded full refund and said I would not pay "restocking fee" for an item that is not in any condition to deliver to any customer nor should it have ever have been placed in stock! Four days later, was told they would offer refund upon presentation of a donation slip to a charity. So, MORE of a hassle to get the POS out of my house, to my neighborhood charity, to be given what should have been offered in the first place. Just clicked on image of item in my account that was purchased....item is now listed at the original LOWER price that I originally ordered, under yet a different seller. I tried Googling the name of the new seller and guess what, they only exist as a vendor on Amazon and nowhere else. Completely fraudulent transaction from start to finish. Amazon finally notified me of refund, 7 weeks after this entire nightmare of a purchase began. I wish there was a way to give a negative star as a 1 indicates there was some type of satisfaction and there most certainly was not!! "

2015-06-18

"I purchased an antenna for my HT walkie-talkie for $19.95. When it arrived, I found it didn't fit. I requested to return it. The restocking fee is 30% or $6.00, bringing my refund to $14.00. I then went to UPS, and was told the shipping charge was $13.65, leaving me the total 35 cents. I decided to keep it as a reminder to check on the outfits that sell through Amazon more throughly. I was very disgusted in the handling of this transaction !!!! "

2015-06-06

"They sent an item that was the wrong color and now want to charge a 30% restocking fee. They don't stand behind their products and lack integrity. Stay Away!!!!"

This review was modified by John160 on June 06 2015 03:01:57 PM

2015-06-06

"Ordered a 1250 gph Johnson replacement cartage live well replacement pump, on 5/23/2015. Just received it 6/5/2015. I called the company to return the product because of the lengthy delay in receiving my pump. They said that I had to pay a 30% restocking fee even after their lengthy delay in getting me my part. Terrible costumer service and will never order form this co again."

2015-04-23

"DO NOT BUY FROM FROM OJ COMMERCE! I purchased a storage bed through Amazon, but the seller was OJ Commerce. The first box I opened had damaged parts in it. Styrofoam had actually melted onto and into the bed pieces. OJ Commerce said they would take it back if I paid for the shipping on 245 lbs. of bed parts and paid a 15% restocking fee. These guys intend to sell damaged goods to some other unsuspecting customer if they are going to restock it. And I have never heard of a company requiring the buyer to pay to ship back damaged goods. My credit card company got involved, but OJ Commerce is disputing. Now I am embroiled in a time consuming paper chase to fight them and get my $508.00 back. They won't even pick up their bed. The manager of a local furniture store told me that the company that makes the bed, PREPAC, will not be happy to hear about this situation, so I intend to notify them. After reading the many reviews on OJ Commerce, I think we should all contact the authorities and get this place closed down. No one should get ripped off by a company the way they rip people off. "

This review was modified by m2ca2gc on April 23 2015 01:39:07 PM

2015-03-12

"DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!!! I attempted to order from them as a third party seller on AMAZON and had my order arbitrarily cancelled TWICE. They advertise an item for sale at a good price and then cancel your order without consulting the customer. My ordeal went on for over TWO MONTHS and placing my order TWICE before I finally gave up and went elsewhere to purchase my item. You have been warned!"

2015-01-12

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS RESELLER. Recieved a kid's table broken. We received canned and unclear emails. A month later we are still awaiting a refund. We were forced to pay $90 in return shipping and are threatening a 30% restocking fee for the broken table and replacement table that we did not request. Awful awful awful. Choose another seller!!"

This review was modified by stacienyoung on January 12 2015 10:39:26 AM

2014-12-17

"Nevermind. I do not want to post now. "

This review was modified by psychjd on December 17 2014 11:44:28 AM

2014-11-21

"Do not use this company , they will overcharge and add shipping fees to your free shipping order. After the put you through their long return process they will deny responsibility and not give you a full refund, instead they will charge you for return shipping. "

This review was modified by kiwiguillen on November 21 2014 05:05:43 PM

2014-02-20

"Buyer Beware! If there is another vendor, I would chose the alternative. If you would like to return your item the return process is asinine. They do not include a receipt or return instructions within the shipped package. Within their return policy on their website, there is no contact information for returns, no email, no phone number, nothing. After you find the customer service number, you will need to call. They will send you an email confirmation that they opened your ticket. Then they will send you an email with the instructions for return. Then you can return your item but save the original box! The customer service rep for OJ Commerce told me "Ma'am the process is not really a drawn out process like you are making it seem". Therefore the customer service reps also have poor customer service training. The bottom line is that OJ Commerce is not customer friendly. "

This review was modified by tsiak on February 20 2014 10:51:02 AM

2013-08-15

"Do NOT buy from these people!! I bought a bed frame from them on Amazon that wound up being a piece of garbage!! The item came dented and scratched up, w/the legs not even matching in length. These idiots credited me back $18, when I had already paid an additional $20 getting blocks made to prop up the shorter legs to make the bed even. They don't return emails, when they finally did (once!) they wanted me to contact the manufacturer of the bed. BS I bought the bed from OJ Commerce, not whoever the manufacturer was, so why do I have to do customer service's job for them? These people are scam artists, running me around til it was too late to leave bad feedback for them on Amazon so had to search the web to find out where I can share my buying experience so hopefully this doesn't happen to somebody else. BTW, the page is forcing me to assign stars to them, just to make it clear, I give this seller ZERO STARS but the website is forcing me to give at least one. They're not worth one star by any means!!"

This review was modified by Soxie on August 15 2013 12:52:03 PM

2013-07-03

"AWFUL!!!!! Purchased a 7 piece dining set advertised on Amazon and received an email that they were shipping the tables and leaf only. Spoke to OJ Commerce who claim Amazon advertised the product incorrectly. Both Amazon and OJ Commerce blamed one another and in the end OJ Commerce claimed that they couldnt rectify the situation because now all of a sudden there is no stock on the item. Strage how their website shows it as available. Both OJ Commerce and Amazon have extremely poor customer service. We will not be purchasing from either in the future."

This review was modified by kpalko32 on July 03 2013 07:05:21 AM

2013-05-30

"UPDATE: I filed a dispute through Amazon, which was resolved in my favor. OJ Commerce credited my credit card for the full amount. Throughout the whole process, I never received a personalized e-mail from them. Updating the "returns service" portion of my review score from one star to two, now that it is over and I have my money back. Updating "overall satisfaction" score from one star to two.

ORIGINAL REVIEW: They are rated low here for a reason! I wish I had checked here before ordering from them. NONEXISTENT customer service. Avoid them!

I ordered a tent through OJ Commerce on Amazon. I needed it the following weekend. They promised shipping by Monday.

Monday came and no tent. Instead, an e-mail from OJ Commerce saying my tent would not ship for two weeks and I could cancel the order if I wanted (there was a link to cancel). Two weeks?! So I canceled the order via the link in their e-mail. No acknowledgement from OJ Commerce. I went onto Amazon and canceled the order via Amazon's site. Then I ordered the same tent direct from Amazon for $20 cheaper than OJ Commerce was charging. Free shipping, and it would arrive by Wednesday.

Tuesday comes. Still no e-mail from OJ Commerce. Then Wednesday comes, and I get an e-mail from OJ Commerce saying they did not cancel my order and they shipped on Tuesday evening. WTF? I had canceled the order on Monday and had already ordered a replacement. I wrote them back saying I had canceled and already ordered a replacement, so I would send the shipment back with UPS. Sure enough, on Wednesday evening, BOTH tents arrived. I sent the OJ Commerce tent back.

Thursday comes. No response to my recent e-mail about returning it. In fact, no response really to any of my e-mails, just the one weird robo-e-mail from them on Wednesday saying they would not honor my order cancellation. No refund to my credit card.

Friday comes, and I receive a duplicate of the e-mail they sent on Wednesday, again saying they did not cancel my order and shipped it on Tuesday. WTF is up with these guys?

TL;DR - they overcharge, told me they were not shipping for weeks, then promptly ship after I cancel the order, do not issue a refund when I return the canceled order, and NEVER ONCE responded to any of my messages. I tried to contact them both via e-mail and the "send message to vendor" on Amazon.

Now I'm forced to dispute the charge through Visa. I'd give negative stars if I could. This is the type of Amazon third party vendor that makes you think all Amazon third party vendors might be a little shady."

This review was modified by BKTK on June 19 2013 12:27:57 PM

2013-02-27

"The book case arrived ahead of schedule and in great shape. The assembly instructions are very clear and I could put it together in an hour or so. For the price I paid this is a great product."

2013-02-07

"Great Merchant, Great service, We just bought our twin boys a new bunkbed, the bed arrived on the day they said it will arrive and the quality was exactly as described. We even got a call that day from them asking us how the kids like it...well my kids love it and my wife and i are very pleased...I would buy from them again"

Share OJ Commerce's store rating

OJ Commerce is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OJ Commerce is not a merchant member
OJ Commerce does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!