Stores > OJ Commerce

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.46/10 7.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10
Voice your opinion! Review OJ Commerce by clicking a star below.

Great Reseller

"Bought my mother a vintage style outdoor chair and table for Mother's Day. Arrived on time and in great condition! "

2017-05-26

Great prices, great customer service

"Ordered from Amazon. They had a slightly better price than others, but was a couple of days longer delivery. I was surprised to recieve my order in 2 days.

They also followed up to make sure everything was good and I was happy with service and items.

So YEAH!! These guys are great. Buy from them.

End tables

"I ordered the French oak end tables and they got here very quick! 2 days faster than their expected delivery date. They are a little smaller than described, but over all I am very pleased with them. They were extremely easy to assemble."

The furniture looks pretty

"This furniture looks pretty , meet my requirements "

Ordered 4D Concept Chairs

"Loved it. Quick easy and received the product within 5 days. No complaints."

Love it

"After months found this desk design. Ordered it and love it. For the price I can not complain compared to others I was looking at. Ordered was shipped and arrived ahead of the original delivery date. Assembled with out any problems. All hardware was included with awesome instructions with diagrams. Would recommend to family and friends."

2017-05-23

Exactly what I was looking for!

"Im using this cart at my auto repair shop for some of my diagnostic equipment. I have my MSI GT80 Titan 18 1/2" laptop on the top and I fits perfectly. I have my diagnostic scan tool on the adjustable shelf. I have my PICO automotive lab scope on the middle shelf below the laptop. I added a hook on the side for an extension cord and mounted a power strip to the bottom shelf to power up everything. Its very sturdy and well constructed. I very satisfied"

2017-05-23

Chair and Ottoman

"Nice product. Comfy chair "

2017-05-22

Royal Tahiti Galende Set of Seven Dining Group

"Very fast shipping (free), items arrived well before I was expecting them. Excellent quality for the price I paid!"

2017-05-22

Stupid and mute

"I had a shipment that was heading to the wrong address and could not get these jokers to even respond. I'm on the phone with trucking companies changing the shipping address... Logistics? They should have been all over this. I hate doing the work of those I paid to do it in the first place. Avoid these amateurs!

2017-05-20

Great service!

"Ordered a sewing table via Amazon. The top and one of the casters were damaged in shipping. When contacted, OJ Commerce immediately sent a replacement top and not one, but 4 casters in a timely manner. I am impressed by their great customer service."

Window cat door

"Ordered a (Ideal sash window cat flap) very well made. Doesn't look cheap. Only wish I could order another one for a 52 inch window but I couldn't find one that big. Bummer"

Great product

"Ordered a rug that was cheaper than another site was offering it for. I couldn't be happier with the rug quality and it was packaged great. Even had cardboard end protectors and wrapped in a durable plastic. It arrived in a timely manner and in perfect condition. Would definitely order from them again."

2017-05-19

I would use these guys again

"I ordered via Amazon and the product was exactly what I wanted. delivered on time and it fit perfectly."

2017-05-18

very happy customer

"I ordered a painting. It arrived on time, was packaged well and the price couldn't be best."

Share OJ Commerce's store rating

OJ Commerce is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OJ Commerce is not a merchant member
OJ Commerce does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!