Stores > OJ Commerce

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.44/10 6.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.55/10 6.55/10
Voice your opinion! Review OJ Commerce by clicking a star below.
2017-09-14

Great customer service

"I ordered furniture and part of the order arrived damaged. Customer service quickly sent out a new piece of furniture to replace it, and all this took place during hurricane Irma which was very impressive since the company is located in Florida. They also have the lowest price I could find for the furniture."

2017-09-12

Cottonwood TV Stand for TV's up to 60 inches

"I had never heard of OJ Commerce; however, I was please with every aspect of the shopping experience. The TV stand arrived quickly; it was in perfect condition and it was exactly as described. We love our new TV stand! "

2017-09-10

Watch what you do

"Ordered a recliner chair that glides in upright position. Received item early but got a recliner that does not glide. Not correct color. To return item, must pay return shipping and a 30% re-stock fee. With these fees, I would receive a refund of approximately 50% of the selling price. These fees were not revealed before ordering. So BUYERS BEWARE!!!"

2017-09-08

Good job.

"I bought a bed from them through Walmart. I love this bed. It makes me happy. It arrived when they said it would and everything showed up in tact and looking good "

2017-09-08

Takes money and order but doesn't deliver.

"Accepted payment and confirmed o rder, never delivered, 3 weeks later OJCommerce cancelled my order without notice or reason."

2017-09-07

Table delivered promptly and without any hassle

"I ordered Baxton studio tv stand from them and it arrived in good condition and quicker than anticipated. "

2017-09-05

Schwinn Discover 700c Men's Hybrid Bike

"I ordered this bike through Walmart, and it was satisfied by OJ Commerce. The bike was received very quickly, less than one week, and in great shape. My family of dogs and myself are enjoying riding our new Schwinn. Its a great bike, Thanks everybody!!"

2017-09-03

No problems with my purchase

"I purchased a Brinley nightstand to match up with my Brinley bed and dresser. It was very well constructed and the finish had no scratches or dings. This purchase was done thru Walmart and there were no problems."

2017-08-30

Floor Full Length Mirror

"I love this mirror! It's great quality, gorgeous wood and looks fantastic. It is pretty big is size and I love it."

2017-08-29

"I would have liked to received the bike a little sooner but the bike is great and I am very happy about my purchase. I actually bought this bike in July for my son and it got stolen. My son liked it so much we just bought another replacement. "

2017-08-29

Don't have their act together

"Item shipped late. No notice given of shipping. When I called they said it would show up in a week, only to get a call from the delivery service saying my item would now be here today. Very difficult to plan with no notice, and they're tracking system and communications are horrific. Good price, but not lower enough to warrant service this poor"

2017-08-28

Awful shipping service and the bunk bed was broken!!!!

"The order comes in 4 days late, and left the bunk bed right on my driveway. Their shipping service apparently does not include bringing the item inside the house!!!!! This bunk bed comes with the drawers, but the drawers are broken!!!!! I ordered this item in August 11 and it comes in August 28....., so for another bunk bed I need to wait for 17 days!!!!!!"

2017-08-25

GREAT PUB TABLE!!!

"Ordered the criss cross pub table, and i love it! Had a couple small knicks on two ends but not super noticable. Its a nice heavy quality and love the dark rich color. Putting it together was a bit of a pain with just 2 females but we got it after an hour. Is just a bit squeaky from the wood rubbing in the not so secure parts but i dont plan on dancing on it lol. Its perfectly still when eating on it. "

2017-08-23

Donna'review

"Experience with the company was great
Bought the red one to match previous purchase at local furniture outlet and needed one more. The ease of the order process, free shipping and the price. Liked so much I went back and ordered 2 more for a bedroom in black.
The whole experience was great and rec'd the shipment ahead of the delivery date.
Putting in together was a breeze and instructions were good. The height is great and a great height for high armed couch.
Thanks

2017-08-23

Best Product

"Its best for guest or students...it is exactly as per my expectations"

Share OJ Commerce's store rating

OJ Commerce is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OJ Commerce is not a merchant member
OJ Commerce does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!