OJ Commerce Reviews - ojcommerce.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 3.17/10 17 reviews

OJ Commerce is not a merchant member
OJ Commerce does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Buyer Beware! If there is another vendor, I would chose the alternative. If you would like to return your item the return process is asinine. They do not include a receipt or return instructions within the shipped package. Within their return policy on their website, there is no contact information for returns, no email, no phone number, nothing. After you find the customer service number, you will need to call. They will send you an email confirmation that they opened your ticket. Then they will send you an email with the instructions for return. Then you can return your item but save the original box! The customer service rep for OJ Commerce told me "Ma'am the process is not really a drawn out process like you are making it seem". Therefore the customer service reps also have poor customer service training. The bottom line is that OJ Commerce is not customer friendly. "

modified review This review was modified by tsiak on February 20 2014 10:51:02 AM

"Do NOT buy from these people!! I bought a bed frame from them on Amazon that wound up being a piece of garbage!! The item came dented and scratched up, w/the legs not even matching in length. These idiots credited me back $18, when I had already paid an additional $20 getting blocks made to prop up the shorter legs to make the bed even. They don't return emails, when they finally did (once!) they wanted me to contact the manufacturer of the bed. BS I bought the bed from OJ Commerce, not whoever the manufacturer was, so why do I have to do customer service's job for them? These people are scam artists, running me around til it was too late to leave bad feedback for them on Amazon so had to search the web to find out where I can share my buying experience so hopefully this doesn't happen to somebody else. BTW, the page is forcing me to assign stars to them, just to make it clear, I give this seller ZERO STARS but the website is forcing me to give at least one. They're not worth one star by any means!!"

modified review This review was modified by Soxie on August 15 2013 12:52:03 PM

"AWFUL!!!!! Purchased a 7 piece dining set advertised on Amazon and received an email that they were shipping the tables and leaf only. Spoke to OJ Commerce who claim Amazon advertised the product incorrectly. Both Amazon and OJ Commerce blamed one another and in the end OJ Commerce claimed that they couldnt rectify the situation because now all of a sudden there is no stock on the item. Strage how their website shows it as available. Both OJ Commerce and Amazon have extremely poor customer service. We will not be purchasing from either in the future."

modified review This review was modified by kpalko32 on July 03 2013 07:05:21 AM
Rating 4/102/5

"UPDATE: I filed a dispute through Amazon, which was resolved in my favor. OJ Commerce credited my credit card for the full amount. Throughout the whole process, I never received a personalized e-mail from them. Updating the "returns service" portion of my review score from one star to two, now that it is over and I have my money back. Updating "overall satisfaction" score from one star to two.

ORIGINAL REVIEW: They are rated low here for a reason! I wish I had checked here before ordering from them. NONEXISTENT customer service. Avoid them!

I ordered a tent through OJ Commerce on Amazon. I needed it the following weekend. They promised shipping by Monday.

Monday came and no tent. Instead, an e-mail from OJ Commerce saying my tent would not ship for two weeks and I could cancel the order if I wanted (there was a link to cancel). Two weeks?! So I canceled the order via the link in their e-mail. No acknowledgement from OJ Commerce. I went onto Amazon and canceled the order via Amazon's site. Then I ordered the same tent direct from Amazon for $20 cheaper than OJ Commerce was charging. Free shipping, and it would arrive by Wednesday.

Tuesday comes. Still no e-mail from OJ Commerce. Then Wednesday comes, and I get an e-mail from OJ Commerce saying they did not cancel my order and they shipped on Tuesday evening. WTF? I had canceled the order on Monday and had already ordered a replacement. I wrote them back saying I had canceled and already ordered a replacement, so I would send the shipment back with UPS. Sure enough, on Wednesday evening, BOTH tents arrived. I sent the OJ Commerce tent back.

Thursday comes. No response to my recent e-mail about returning it. In fact, no response really to any of my e-mails, just the one weird robo-e-mail from them on Wednesday saying they would not honor my order cancellation. No refund to my credit card.

Friday comes, and I receive a duplicate of the e-mail they sent on Wednesday, again saying they did not cancel my order and shipped it on Tuesday. WTF is up with these guys?

TL;DR - they overcharge, told me they were not shipping for weeks, then promptly ship after I cancel the order, do not issue a refund when I return the canceled order, and NEVER ONCE responded to any of my messages. I tried to contact them both via e-mail and the "send message to vendor" on Amazon.

Now I'm forced to dispute the charge through Visa. I'd give negative stars if I could. This is the type of Amazon third party vendor that makes you think all Amazon third party vendors might be a little shady.

modified review This review was modified by BKTK on June 19 2013 12:27:57 PM

"The book case arrived ahead of schedule and in great shape. The assembly instructions are very clear and I could put it together in an hour or so. For the price I paid this is a great product."

"Great Merchant, Great service, We just bought our twin boys a new bunkbed, the bed arrived on the day they said it will arrive and the quality was exactly as described. We even got a call that day from them asking us how the kids like it...well my kids love it and my wife and i are very pleased...I would buy from them again"

"I ordered from this company twice already and i'm very happy. Great cutomer service and very fast shipping."

"OJ is great. I got the best price on the net shopping by them and their customer service is amazing,"

"1/5:
"Order was delayed for more than a month, I got an email from the seller: my order was canceled because the item was unavailable & they promise a refund within 2-10 business days, it's more than a month now, & I haven't gotten my refund. I tried to call their 888 number!! no one picked up the phone, and each time I made an entry, their phone system will take me back to the main menu. Bad service. "
Yazeed A., January 16, 2013

2/5:
"I ordered 75 lbs dumbbells and they sent me 7.5 pound dumbbells...Even their website says 75 lbs dumbbells for $30.04 False advertising if you ask me!"
Bob, January 16, 2013

"After not hearing about the shipment for several days I cancelled the order. After canceling it was shipped. I requested a return order and was told one was in the works. I wrote several days later; still in the works. I wrote through the Amazon site and the return order was received that day. It required that I pay for the return and pay a stocking fee. I kept but never to do business again."
Bob S, January 15, 2013

1/5:
"Reported damaged item on arrival to seller and multiple times afterward- first they asked for photos, then model #s, then version #s, then Parts #s and now they have requested photos again. Tried to call their number, but it is a medical supply company that never answers. My 7 yr old is heartbroken - I am out $53.03 and a ridiculous amont of time -very disappointed that Amazon works with them!"
Mary A., January 15, 2013

modified review This review was modified by ojcommercesucks on January 23 2013 05:52:50 AM

"I would not deal with OJ Commerce again. They sent me an inferior dining room table of poor quality and refuse to do anything about it due to the fact that I moved from the time they shipped it to the time I called them. The table is splitting and it had nothing to do with the shipping it is due to the fact that table is crap. I am trying to dispute thru my bank and will see if that helps. I am furious and will do everything possible to get the results I deserve."

Rating 6/103/5

"I would probably order from them again - if I was in no rush and was confident I wouldn't be looking to return... I purchased 2 sets of 2 chairs. First box of two showed up well packed and chairs were great. The box had a hard cardboard outline that kept the main box from contacting the floor. Second box showed up several days later - I called to make sure they sent it and there didn't seem to be much communication between the warehouse and the sales reps. Second box of 2 didn't have the extra cardboard and one chair was damaged. I called customer service and spoke to a rep. I had to email a picture of the damage, but she processed it and said they would ship another set. It took much longer than most resellers these days, but I did eventually get another box in the mail. The chairs are sold all over the place and are ALWAYS offered as a set of two. There from China and probably packed as a set of two there... Instead of shipping a complete set - or repacking one chair, they took the parts for one chair out and shipped what was left. No repacking, no extra packing material. The box was pretty much destroyed by the time I got it - but amazingly the chair was undamaged. Still think it wasn't too bright. All in all it took over a month to get my order, but I saved about $100 over other sites. "

"See the disclaimer that OJ Commerce does not participate in ratings? That should give you a huge red flag!
Here is another one:
I ordered six folding chairs. I found the same chairs at a better price at half the shipping cost, so cancelled my order on Amazon. They proceeded to send the chairs anyway which is a moneymaker for them since, in order to return them, I had to pay over $80 in return shipping costs pius a 30% restocking fee. I have tried to get a full refund through Amazon's A to Z guarantee, but Amazon did not pay attention to my claims and closed the books on me.
This is a very sketchy outfit and if anything positive can come from my experience it would be to prevent even one person from doing business with this group.

"They are reseller for Sears. They sent an incomplete order and acknowledged the mistake. They agreed to take the order back but then never followed thru with the authorization number. Numerous calls always ended in "I will call you right back" but never happened. The Customer Service is none existent and now today the published phone numbers went to general mailbox-with no followup, or just rang and did not pickup. You really do not want to deal with this company. Sears needs to smarten up as well. Assuming they care. "

"getting a refund from these people is like trying to pull teeth. i had to send back a coffee table via return to sender, i did not even take posetion of the package. the item was then in limbo with ups for at least 6 weeks. after calls and emails the only advice for me was to check the tracking info to see where it was and that they cant refund me until they receive the package. i look up the tracking info and the item was refused on their end and the package is sitting at ups (the customer service rep is horrible, no effort, she kept telling me the same thing and couldnt comprehend that they had refused delivery on their end when it came back to them, HELLO WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!) so i disputed thru my credit card company who gave me a full refund, now all of a sudden they are willing to refund me less the 30% restock fee. i look at the tracking info, and it is still at ups, but since i disputed they want to make sure they get the restock fee. screw these scamming b'tards. dont order squat from OJ COMMERCE"

"Terrible. I recently bought a chair from OJ Commerce through a 3rd party. When it finally arrived much later than it was supposed to, it did not match what I had and wanted to return it. The website that I bought it through had a 15% restocking fee but I was instructed to return the product directly through OJ Commerce which had a 30% restocking fee. That was not made aware when I purchased the product and 30% is a high restocking fee especially when buying on line."