Stores > OJ Commerce

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10

2016-09-23

Very impessed with this company

"I ordered a stroller for my little bundle of Joy at a great price! I was quoted a receive date of 9/28 and received it 9/19 after ordering it on 9/13. Very fast shipping and everything was as promised. Would definitely buy again from them!"

This review was modified by kadee1987 on September 23 2016 01:26:18 PM

2016-09-22

Amazing quality cocktail tables

"Affordable,Storable, easy to set up.!!!"

This review was modified by MJlyn on September 22 2016 06:54:37 PM

2016-09-20

I absolutely love it!

"First off, it's beautiful. Great quality. Easy to hang either way.. The size is awesome... Not to small or to big.. It's just perfect and exceeded my expectation.. I purchased this product 09/9/16. Secure packaging and fast delivery.. "

This review was modified by Abeaufort on September 20 2016 02:21:31 PM

2016-09-20

"I had a great experience ordering the Pogo stick (foam fly bar) thru you guys. The customer service was excellent and the shipping was fast we got it in the time frame it gave me. My 11 year old loves it. "

2016-09-19

Beautiful Bar Stools

"I ordered 4 barstools. They are attractive, well made, sturdy, and they came assembled! What a wonderful surprise. The shipping was prompt. Great experience. I made a good choice. "

2016-09-17

Massaging Sharpei Microfiber Recliner with Heat Control

"I Had ordered 2 of these chairs , Order placed on July 29, 2016. As of Today 09-11-2016 one of the chairs are broken, the screws are falling out and partially bent and the wood is splitting, the chair does not recline and some of the wood seems broken, I also noticed that both chairs rock forward and back, but also noticed they rock side to side which is unusual, the other chair is showing signs of the screws being bent and partially coming out"

Excellent Is An Understatement

"I ordered two barstools for the bar in our kitchen. I have to say I am extremely pleased with the result; when the package arrived the first thing that stood out was how well it was packaged, someone obviously knows what they're doing and took the extra time and care to package it well. That was my first clue. When I opened the box, every piece was meticulously wrapped and all the outside walls were reinforced with styrofoam, nothing was happening to those barstools. Assembly was easy, they look fantastic and function great. These are well made pieces, totally upper end of the scale. I will have to admit, when I first ordered I thought they were a little pricey, but it turns out I was just used to cheap barstools and these are worth every penny. My wife loves, loves, loves them and so do I, need I say more. Thanks for a great experience. If you're looking for quality from start to finish, then look no further - you've found the place."

Customer satisfaction.

"This is the fourth one hundred pound weight plate I've purchased from OJ Commerce and every single purchase I've made from them left me very satisfied as I received each plate on time and in perfect condition."

2016-09-15

Item as promised - fantastic service

"Extremely happy that the item is as promised and the service was fantastic"

2016-09-14

Excellent back relief!

"Just received my High Back Ergonomic Task Chair with Arms. A neighbor was kind enough to assemble it for me. It was instant relief for my back. I had a chair before that only adjusted up and down and it hurt my back. The moment I sat in this chair I noticed that the back of it fit me like it was made from a mold of my back. I am a transcriber and have to depress a foot pedal with my right foot and I find that since I can tilt this chair, it gives my body the extra support it needs. Having had back surgery several years ago, I need this extra support. I'm so grateful that I found this wonderful chair!"

This review was modified by DesertDonna52 on September 14 2016 05:29:59 PM

2016-09-12

Some problems

"First problem at Step 3-Tack Glides.

It was difficult to hammer in the tack glides into the hard bottom without a started hole. I had to make the starter hold with a nail.

Next problem, inserting the metal dowel pins. About 90% of the shelf holes were too small and I had to use a hammer, with considerable energy to insert them.

Other than the above everything was fine.

This review was modified by kaypat on September 12 2016 06:26:49 PM

2016-09-08

Love This Wheelchair!

"The breaks are way better than the last wheelchair! Maneuvers around the elevator, apartment, and outside well! "

This review was modified by 1MissME on September 08 2016 04:33:42 AM

2016-09-07

Bought at the best online price!

"So I bought a computer desk and even though it was at the best online price it came with English instructions. Now thats just great right considering I always buy online and it comes with instructions that say follow the pictures lol! So not only was it easy to assemble, it actually looks very nice. Perfect size and no hassle with the online order or the product. Highly recommend!! Item: Double Pedestal Multifunction Computer Workstation"

This review was modified by Catalinawaves on September 07 2016 04:38:27 PM

2016-09-07

A happy wife is a happy life

"Replaced a futon with your South Shore daybed. Cannot be more satisfied. Assembly was tedious but the instructions were pretty clear. Even for a 70+ senior"

This review was modified by duskis on September 07 2016 11:21:48 AM

2016-09-06

My Chic Maxton Bar Cart, I'm in Love!

"Love Love Love my bar cart, Excellent all the way around! Thanks so much!"

This review was modified by Jazzytrish on September 06 2016 12:54:33 PM

Share OJ Commerce's store rating

OJ Commerce is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OJ Commerce is not a merchant member
OJ Commerce does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!