Stores > OJ Commerce

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.05/10 8.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.76/10 5.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review OJ Commerce by clicking a star below.
2017-03-23

Loving our Entertainment Center!!!

"Our Carnegie TV stand and Park 1.8 floating wall TV panel!!! It arrived early,which is always a good thing!!! We have had so many compliments on it!!! We would definitely consider ordering again!!! The only thing that could use improvement is the directions,more details would be great!!! All in all extremely satisfied!!!"

This review was modified by Roll Tide-28637 on March 23 2017 06:45:02 PM

Great service!

"The furniture we bought was beautiful, unfortunately there was a defect in one of our tables. OJ commerce responded immediately and sent out a new table, excellent company A+++"

This review was modified by Tinafiore on March 23 2017 06:45:02 PM

Oven cart

"Item got here in good time even though a blizzard just hit us."

This review was modified by BobJones-39750 on March 23 2017 09:15:02 AM

2017-03-22

Best Choice Ever!

"We received our Schwinn Woody Wagon in Avery timely manner! The wagon was seriously of the most awesome quality! A couple of assembly mechanisms failed but that was Schwinn's error. I never needed to deal with customer service, but I can say I received an email asking if we were satisfied. The wagon has way better tires and is far more cute than other leading manufacturers. What a great value! I am still in love with the product!

This review was modified by BrandyMccormick on March 22 2017 08:00:02 PM

2017-03-22

Good for the Price

"Stools are fine. TONS of pieces so be ready for that. The "wood" top is a little fakey looking

This review was modified by CarrinMahmood on March 22 2017 07:30:01 AM

2017-03-21

GREAT 3-shelf bookcase (Sauder)

"First off, OJ Commerce is located in Florida. I'm in Oregon. Plenty of sellers a lot closer. But I went with them. Right choice! The product arrived ahead of schedule, no dings or dents, and a great price. Repeat, a great price. Sauder 3-shelf bookcases are spendy, but not here. Thank you, OJ Commerce. You have a fan. Tony in Oregon"

This review was modified by TonyHepner on March 21 2017 04:45:02 PM

Reliable company.

"I've purchased several things from OJ Commerce through Amazon. So far, I've been completely satisfied with all products I've received. One thing has stood out for me, I've always received my purchases sooner than the shipping estimate. If partictable, I was always consider buying from OJ Commerce before other sellers. I value the quality of the products they sell, the speed of shipping and the affordability those products."

This review was modified by MzNichols on March 21 2017 03:15:02 PM

2017-03-21

Purchased a table and it was damaged

"I bought a table and when I opened the box, the table had scuff marks and chunks missing from the sides. Bars under neath were ripped out too. We kept the table, though and repaired it because we had just moved and our family didn't have the money or time to return it and find a new one. I will never buy another piece of furniture from this seller on amazon again."

This review was modified by CelestialBlueOribi on March 21 2017 01:00:07 PM

Fast shipping & good pricing

"Love the rolling desk! Got it fast and at the lowest price"

This review was modified by Dpound on March 21 2017 06:30:02 AM

AWESOME!

"We love our nightstands!! Fast shipping and much better price than any other store!"

This review was modified by angiemsloan on March 17 2017 11:15:02 AM

Enjoy working with OJ Commerce

"I bought a playground ball from OJ, great price, great product and delivery was on time. I had a small defect in one of the balls and a replacement was sent immediately no questions ask"

This review was modified by academon4 on March 17 2017 10:00:02 AM

Quick and Accurate in delivering what I ordered

"I ordered this item through OJCOMMERCE because of their precise measurements and information provided through the retailer. Shopping around they had the better price then many other retailers and It was shipped extremely quick and I received it quickly definitely will be doing business with again."

This review was modified by Thursday13 on March 17 2017 07:15:01 AM

Highly recommended

"I was looking to match existing furniture and went on Amazon and also just did a Google search for what I needed. I researched many sellers and did a price comparison. OJ Commerce had the closest match to what I was looking for and the price was significantly less ($200 - $500 less). I placed the order and expected my furniture in 7 - 10 business days. The furniture came to my front door within 5 days and was packaged better than anything that I've ever received via online shopping. I was absolutely impressed with the product and wasn't surprised when the furniture was in perfect condition. My only question was what to do with all the packing material, which luckily was all recyclable. I would highly recommend this seller for quality, price, and shipping. I rarely write a review, but this seller is worth sharing."

This review was modified by KRizzo114 on March 17 2017 07:15:01 AM

2017-03-16

Great look

"I purchased two of the Urban Collection, 4 drawer chests to use as side tables in the bedroom. I have an iron bed and they provide just right the right look. Keep in mind these are light-weight, made of metal, not wood and at a decent price. Shipping was quick."

This review was modified by annieltowns on March 16 2017 09:15:02 PM

2017-03-13

Dont buy from them

"They sent me a broken bunk bed and have not replaced the parts. I sent them that I needed the rails and they asked for part numbers. They never sent the replacements and now since its past the 30 day warranty, they are refusing to honor their promise to replace the broken parts. The bed is unusable."

This review was modified by klawittm on March 13 2017 07:00:01 PM

Share OJ Commerce's store rating

OJ Commerce is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OJ Commerce is not a merchant member
OJ Commerce does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!