Stores > OJ Commerce

Customer service: Rating 6.10/10 6.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.61/10 5.61/10
2017-02-24

BEWARE of OJCommerce -- Online Reviews Claim They Are SCAM ARTIST

"I purchased a Luxor cart on Amazon through OJCommerce which is a reseller.
The cart arrived in a crushed box that contained no padding.
The cart was broken in two places.
OJCommerce refuses to pay return shipping which is more than the cost of the cart.
This company has very bad online reviews!
Wish I had read them before ordering this product.
Worst experience ever on Amazon.
Terrible customer service!!!

This review was modified by socialjtf2 on February 24 2017 09:00:02 AM

2017-02-23

Low loft bed

"Purchased low loft bed for our 3yr old son and he loves it! Bed was easy to put together and very sturdy. The finish on the bed is very nice and having the extra room for storage underneath is great. So far we love this bed!"

This review was modified by Careycox on February 23 2017 05:45:02 PM

2017-02-22

Excellent Experience

"Everything was as described, arrived quickly and was in perfect condition. You can't ask for more than that. Truly pleased with the entire process and the product."

This review was modified by challstead on February 22 2017 11:45:02 AM

I love my chairs

"I love my chairs, they are soo cute!

This review was modified by Triessence on February 21 2017 09:30:02 PM

2017-02-21

False advertising- Patio set table no chairs I get!

"Long story short,saw ad for 7 piece patio set I got table no chairs was told posting error not their fault,they don't have the chairs. They blame amazon for posting error amazon says no. I call table distributor they say yes OJ Commerce can get chairs sales rep spoke to OJ gave them item number, as of now they wish to not make good on their advertised item I purchased. They don't want to send me the chairs for my set I Ordered n paid for. I am hoping they will make good n honor their advertised patio set n send my chairs, I will keep you all posted on final response. "

This review was modified by Eboyd on February 21 2017 06:15:02 PM

Accomadating Perfection!

"Saw, Ordered, Received, Assembled, Glide! I got what I wanted, unbelievably easy to assemble, quality parts...move over Moms, Leisure Lady is gliding on the patio in style and ease. "

This review was modified by mrawlings-84730 on February 21 2017 12:45:02 PM

Very pleased

"Shopping for a new computer desk I searched many sites for the same product, found the best price with OJ Commerce with free shipping.

Item arrived well before the first predicted date and was in perfect condition with all parts included.

This review was modified by r98farmer on February 21 2017 05:15:01 AM

2017-02-20

Worst Customer Service Ever Experienced

"I ordered a product from OJ Commerce on Amazon. A month after it was promised to arrive, even Amazon suggested I give up and cancel, which I did. I ordered the same product from a better company and it arrived two days later. Even though I canceled the OJ Commerce order, it still arrived a week after cancelation and over a month late. When I asked to return it, I was inundated with what I'll describe as "spam" customer service emails -- boilerplate responses that were irrelevant to my inquiry. They finally agreed to accept a return (for their own terrible service) if I PAID RETURN SHIPPING PLUS A 30% RESTOCKING FEE? They're wanted to profit from their own ineptitude! I finally gave up on this company. Please don't suffer my same experience. Look elsewhere. "

This review was modified by dan-61321 on February 20 2017 06:00:01 PM

2017-02-16

Flawless transaction

"After multiple issues attempting to order a similar bed from Walmart and a lot of incompetent employees we changed and ordered from OJCOMMERCE. The item we ordered was packaged well, arrived sooner than expected and was a great product. Couldn't be happier with this seller."

This review was modified by davis9384 on February 16 2017 09:00:01 PM

2017-02-14

A better made cat bed

"I purchased one of the Armarkat cat beds and was pleasantly surprised at quality of the piece. Most cat beds, for only a couple of dollars less than this one, are nothing more than 4 pieces of cheap foam inside of even cheaper polyester or nylon fabric. OJCommerce is the store from which I bought the item and it arrived quickly and for a veeeery reasonable price. I will continue to purchase products from this site."

This review was modified by nooperts on February 14 2017 01:30:02 PM

2017-02-14

Bed

"I bought a bed from them. It was an awesome bed. It showed up on time. It was not damaged. The bed is exactly what I wanted and expected."

This review was modified by panko3345 on February 14 2017 12:45:02 PM

Not impressed at all!!

"A friend purchased a bedroom set for his son just a few weeks prior to my purchase. We bought the same exact product, the only difference was his was blue and mine was white. However, the difference in quality was astronomical!! His came with metal tracks for the drawers, it went together nicely, all perfect fits and looks attractive, which is why I was encouraged to make the same purchase. Mine on the other hand, came with all plastic tracks, no screws, everything plastic, even the drawers are made from compacted sawdust!! When finally put together, it looks terrible, like something from a discount store. I am actually ashamed to put it in my daughter's room. She is three so she will not notice as much as I do, but I am just so disappointed, especially after paying dearly for it!!"

This review was modified by Ezachary on February 10 2017 12:00:02 PM

Efficient and quick!

"Product arrived on time and in perfect condition. It was also the best selling price on the market. Big props!"

This review was modified by katy_yu1 on February 10 2017 09:30:02 AM

Storage Headboard

"I really love the headboard I ordered. For the most part, the assembly instructions were easy to follow; however, I felt there were certain aspects which could use further clarification. Otherwise, I have no complaints."

This review was modified by sunstar_02 on February 10 2017 08:30:02 AM

Stay away

"Stay a way
This company do a lot of false advertising.
and you will never receive your product.
Save your Money

This review was modified by abenil on February 10 2017 08:15:01 AM

Share OJ Commerce's store rating

OJ Commerce is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OJ Commerce is not a merchant member
OJ Commerce does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!