Stores > OJ Commerce

Customer service: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.97/10 5.97/10

2016-12-03

Less than 1 star if I could

"I'm another victim of the Black Friday mess with OJ Commerce and Walmart. OJ Commerce could care less about consumers , they don't respond to emails and never answer the phone. They show absolutely no concern for the literally thousands of Black Friday orders cancelled. Filed a complaint with BBB over their sales practices and received a "canned reply" saying read terms of service and pointed a finger at Walmart. Order confirmation stated no cancellations And if you want to return an item there's a 30% restock fee but if the seller cancels all the consumer gets is a weeks worth of waiting for their payment to be refunded. Consumers really don't care who's fault , they just want it made right. Avoid this company at all costs. "

This review was modified by Bama60 on December 03 2016 09:46:03 AM

2016-12-02

Just what I wanted

"Would buy from seller again"

2016-12-01

Best Delicate Purchase Ever!

"I am extremely satisfied with the the speed of the delivery, absolutely no defects, and the ease of assembly! I'm definitely going to order again. "

This review was modified by Lovelyn87 on December 01 2016 06:21:22 PM

2016-12-01

Great product, price and value for this bench.

"I bought this for our kitchen table as I needed more seating. I have an espresso colored table and this matched very well. It was very easy to assemble and only took about 15 minutes. For the quality of the product this is a great value. It shipped and arrived promptly and I'm extremely pleased with it. I recommend this bench."

2016-11-30

Perfect stools!

"There are a lot of stools to choose from and I definitely chose the perfect ones for my kitchen!! They came several days early and were easy to put together. They are very sturdy and look way more than they cost...very nice looking stools. I love them!"

~~~Tennyson Electric Fuel Fireplace w/ Bookcases~~~AWESOME ITEM AND DELIVERY~~~

"My husband and I placed and order for a Tennyson Electric Fuel Fireplace w/ Bookcases. I had never ordered such an expensive item without first viewing the product. I researched carefully the types of fireplace/entertainment centers that were available via home delivery and we chose this one. Lets just say I had a lot of fears regarding my satisfaction in buying this product. I am so glad we chose to make the purchase now. It arrived 3 days early. The packaging was exceptional. The item came in 3 boxes, and all were very well insulated and protected to prevent damage as well as protection from the weather. My husband was able to unpack it and assemble it in about an hour and a half. The result was a beautiful heater and a functional piece of furniture that will last us for many, many years to come. I would absolutely purchase this item again, and we will be purchasing from this seller again also. A++++++++ So very pleased with our order."

Satisfied customer

"I recently ordered a vanity and it is everything I wanted ! It was shipped very fast I got it within a week, i also love all the storage space that comes with it "

AWESOME Media Cabinets!

"I couldn't decide on which media cabinets to get and the more expensive ones were smaller than I wanted and cheaply made according to the reviews. Then I chose these Inlaid Glass Mission Multimedia Cabinet (M-477 Series) and hoped they wouldn't be cheaply made. Well, they are GREAT! They are strong and very attractive! I do suggest following the instructions and securing to the wall to avoid tipping. They are more than I expected, well made, and were a good price. I would strongly recommend them."

Happy girl, happy mom

"I recently bought a Cosco Elements loft bed with 3 drawers and toy box bookcase with door. It was shipped really fast that was awesome, easy to assemble. The bed looks good, the material feels a little cheap with rough edges. But my girl was so happy. "

This review was modified by Mar79. on November 29 2016 01:13:25 PM

2016-11-29

Great unless you have a problem

"Worse company I have ever dealt with.......no customer service skills or they just don't care. they convinced me to never deal with 3rd parties on Amazon again and I spend a small fortune on Amazon as a long time prime member...... not worth the hassle or pain OJ commerce puts you through..they are ruthless and only care about money not satisfied customers....they should take a few lessons from Amazon or Nordstrom customer service.... who both put the customer first!"

This review was modified by susangale_ on November 29 2016 12:51:48 PM

2016-11-28

Black Friday Scam and won't honor price

"Ordered exercise bike from Walmart website from these people and the order was cancelled due to pricing "error". You put the price on the website for black Friday, the item was ordered on that day and now you cancel the order. Will never do business with you or Walmart again. You are both scammers and nothing is your fault and you take no responsibility for anything. You won't return an email and can't get through your phone line. Some business you are and any positive ratings you have must be from friends and family. I am not the only one this has happened to as I have found at least 50 reviews about the same issue. Nice try but I will pay more at a company I can trust"

This review was modified by aspunkie1 on November 28 2016 09:34:31 AM

2016-11-28

Bent over on Black Friday

"Purchased an item from OJcommerce LLC through Walmart's website. This Black Friday purchase was then cancelled on Sunday. I could have purchased a similar product from a competitor at Black Friday prices, but now that ship has sailed and I'm left holding the bag. Nice vetting of your vendors Walmart, thanks OJcommerce LLC for screwing up Christmas for the family :("

2016-11-27

Buyer Beware!!!!

"I ordered several items from OJ Commerce through the Wal-Mart market place on Black Friday and 2 days later I received an email saying my order was cancelled due to a pricing error. How convenient that their Black Friday prices were errors. I believe this is an excuse due to not having enough inventory to fulfill the orders. I will never order anything com this company again and review than on all available sites. BUYER BEWARE OF BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES!!!"

2016-11-26

For Real?? Are these positive reviews real?? Not based on my experience

"Judging by the dozens of negative reviews for this company on other sites for sales through Walmart.com and Amazon.com, these positive reviews are fake and submitted by OJ Commerce employees.

OJ Commerce refused to honor sale, cancelled order and lied to Walmart about the circumstances.

Just before leaving home to take advantage of a local retailer's (Best Buy) pricing on new televisions (we need 3), I decided to check Walmart's pricing when I found a great price on a similar set.

I ordered 2 and paid for them with a credit card. When I tried to order a 3rd, the order was cancelled due to "Out of Stock, This item no longer Available". Well I was disappointed, but, decided not to go to Best Buy since I already bought 2. I had to feed my child so I ended my online shopping at that time.

About an hour later, I again was online to find a 3rd TV to purchase when what should I find but the same TV on sale again!!! OMG I thought, it was not a typo, they are selling at this price so I ordered a 3rd and paid for it with a credit card again!!

To make a long story short, sometime overnight, I received multiple emails from OJ Commerce:
Dear __________,
OJ Commerce appreciates your business and realizes how disheartening it can be when something you want doesn't arrive in a timely fashion.
We regret to inform you that your order cannot be shipped. The item(s) listed below are now cancelled and we've processed a full refund.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Order # __________________
Item Cancelled: 1) - SAMTV UN75J6300AF - 75 In. 1080p LED Smart HDTV
Refund Amount: $________
Best Regards,
OJCommerce Loyalty Team

Really??

Best Regards from the "OJCommerce Loyalty Team"??

What compounded this issue and added fuel to the fire was that they then lied to Walmart by informing Walmart the order was cancelled due to: "CustomerChangedMind".

A series of emails received from Walmart indicate the TVs were shipped and then that the orders were cancelled due to "CustomerChangedMind". I am guessing that OJ Commerce lied to Walmart in order to circumvent Walmart's Code of Conduct with respect to sales through their website.

Walmart clearly states that sales cannot be cancelled once placed, and, if a customer wishes to do so they must return the item after receiving it.

I checked the status of the payments/credits to my credit card and note that the payments were sent to Walmart by the credit card company and no credits have been issued. In the emails received from Walmart, it states that up to TWO billing cycles may pass before the credit shows up??

So, who exactly is holding on this these funds that we are without???

We intend to follow up on this issue with Walmart Customer Service, the Better Business Bureau and our State Attorney General Office (Consumer Affairs & Fraud Division).

After further research, I learned that this company also has had issues with following through on sales on the Amazon.com site with numerous customers not receiving merchandise ordered and paid for as well as less than honest and transparent business practices by the company (told consumers items have been shipped when they if fact had not been).

This review was modified by PropertyManager55044 on November 28 2016 08:16:35 PM

2016-11-23

Outstanding and great product!

"Recently ordered a mid century type table from OJ COMMERCE and the shipping was fast. Excellent table and outstanding customer service."

This review was modified by Altachawk on November 23 2016 06:35:53 AM

Share OJ Commerce's store rating

OJ Commerce is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OJ Commerce is not a merchant member
OJ Commerce does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!