Stores > OJ Commerce

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.97/10 5.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.29/10 5.29/10

Simply perfect!

"Was very pleased with my recent purchase. The patio set is extremely modern and really comfortable. I will definitely shop at Oj Commerce in the future. "

This review was modified by N_roa on January 16 2017 12:00:02 PM

2017-01-16

We just purchased a vanity from OJ commerce and LOVE IT!!

"It came quickly and the package was perfect! No missing pieces, or anything broken! Its so hard with furniture ecsp mirrors and it was great! My daughter loves it!!!"

This review was modified by sarahb2749 on January 16 2017 11:45:02 AM

Mad Men Mid-century style Cocktail Cart that would even please Roger Sterling

"What a great price on a Veranda Round Cart, chrome metal frame with glass shelves. We choice this first for its caster wheels, high quality stamped wheel frame with hard rubber wheels like the old days. So many of the carts we looked at had the cheap split wheel plastic casters that always seem to break (think you office chair). Those plastic casters look cheat with the plastic chromed. This veranda round cart is first class all the way.
Two manufacturing quality issues
1. One of the threaded holes for screwing the top frame ring to the legs needed to have a thread chaser run down it to clean up the threads, which I had in my tool chest, so that was just a five minute assembly delay. If I didn't have a machining background I might have easily messed up the hex head machine screw's thread and had to make a run to the hardware store for a new screw and a thread chaser to clean it up.
2. The welding of the ring brackets to hold the glass cases some outgassing discoloration of the chrome metal that needed to be cleaned up with steel wool so that it looked clean and shinney under the glass shelves for both shelve rings.

Other wise great buy and great design!

This review was modified by Hefner on January 16 2017 10:00:02 AM

Amazing experience

"I bought an Ashley coffee table from these guys. First of all, their price was much better than Ashley's website. I got my table in time and very happy with my business with them."

This review was modified by Payam on January 13 2017 10:45:03 AM

Ice Destroyer

"This is a great, environmentally friendly product, at a great price. I could not find anything like it locally (sold out) so I ordered through WalMart. I would only caution you to order in advance because it is such a large item (50 pounds) that it takes about 10 days to arrive. But can't complain since shipping was free. "

This review was modified by boogiesan on January 13 2017 10:45:03 AM

2017-01-13

Quality product and suuuuuuper fast shipping

"I ordered item Wednesday night and item was delivered Friday morning. Item was as described and the price was great. "

This review was modified by Joeypr0330 on January 13 2017 07:30:02 AM

2017-01-12

A "Lulu" of a deal

"I purchased the Lulu Two Drawer Night Stand. It came in 2 days, very well packaged and not a ding or scratch on it. I just knew I was gonna have to assemble it but to my surprise, it was totally put together. All I had to do was put the drawer handles on. I am very pleased with this purchase and will buy from this company again."

This review was modified by nagypat on January 12 2017 08:30:02 PM

Prim Armless Mid Back Office Chair

"I ordered this chair for my daughter on 12/29/2016, it said deliver date from 1/20 thru 1/30. She was so disappointed to take that long, but turn out this chair was ship and delivered on 1/4/2017. OJ Commerce deserved 5 stars for it. Also, the chair looks pretty as the website shown. Moreover, the chair was so easy to assembly together, my 10 yr olds child did all that by herself.
Overall, we were very happy with this order, delivery fast, no damage or missing parts, and look great with my child desk.

This review was modified by Conrannuoc on January 11 2017 09:43:58 PM

Top notch delivery

"This company did a great job! I purchased a piece of wood furniture. It was delivered sooner than promised and the delivery method was top notch. The pieces were boxed in very heavy boxes with well reinforced edges. The boxes were then put on a pallet and shrink wrapped. The furniture was exactly as pictured. I would feel confident purchasing from this vendor."

This review was modified by MaryJaneS on January 11 2017 06:48:00 PM

2017-01-11

Great Barstools & Fast Delivery!

"I ordered 6 of the Mestler 24" counter height Barstools. They arrived undamaged & are nice, sturdy, comfortable chairs at a reasonable price! Color is great too & we received them about 3 days after I initially placed my order! I would recommend purchasing! "

This review was modified by TODDNDM on January 11 2017 04:09:56 PM

2017-01-07

Great seller

"Ordered an entertainment center, it arrived earlier then expected! What impressed me the most was the way it was packaged; they took the time out to reenforce the the edges, and then shrunk wrapped it. The producted was in perfect condition. Will order from them again."

This review was modified by JEllis80 on January 07 2017 02:30:32 PM

2017-01-07

Very fast service

"I ordered a set of 6 Flying Discs for my nieces and nephew for Christmas because they loved their Uncle's Disc Golf discs so much. They love playing with them and they came in a rainbow of color!"

Excellent product and service

"I love the chair, it is very beautiful and of high quality, it gave a unique ambiance to my house. I am very satisfied with the product and the service "

Convection Heaven!

"I found my Sharp Carousel Convection Microwave through Walmart.com, and found OJ Commerce in the offering. They had just what I was looking for and it shipped out and was received before we expected it. We had our last one for 13 years, so with Sharp I feel you really get your money's worth. OJ Commerce even followed up to be sure that it had arrived in good order and that everything was o.k. with my order. This is good Customer Service in my book, and I will certainly be ordering from them again! "

This review was modified by Doll1956 on January 07 2017 02:48:30 PM

Super fast shipping

"They have super fast shipping. Items arrived well packed. "

This review was modified by Elleinad on January 06 2017 04:06:11 PM

Share OJ Commerce's store rating

OJ Commerce is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OJ Commerce is not a merchant member
OJ Commerce does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!