Stores > OJ Commerce

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-05-19

30% restocking fee, fee for returning item, painful return process, STAY AWAY!!!

"I ordered a Stamina InMotion Compact Strider from OJ Commerce. The item a couple of weeks after purchase started making a squeaking sound. I requested a return and went through the most cumbersome return process EVER. Multiple phone calls and emails, I had to describe what is wrong with the item I do not even know any more how many times, and finally they ended up sending me an email asking for restocking and return shipping fees along with 6 images of the item and/or description of the defective part!!! Horrific customer service, total waste of time, just STAY AWAY!!!"

This review was modified by 57y8811lm7rwhfg on May 20 2016 02:59:01 PM

2016-05-18

"Very pleased with purchase."

2016-05-13

received wrong color item!

"high quality chair but received black chair instead of white !! "

This review was modified by b5hzngprypkrn20 on May 25 2016 01:31:34 PM

2016-05-12

Fantabulous!!!

"Thank you thank you thank you!! Couldn't be more pleased. Thank you OJ Commerce!"

2016-05-11

Great experience on a difficult delivery!

"With road restrictions still on from the winter and only a small utility trailer to work with, the shipment was transferred successfully. We met in a location close to my home where the truck could pull off the highway and I could pull in with my trailer. The driver went above and beyond."

2016-05-10

Nice Delivery

"Delivery went just fine. Driver called about 20-30 minutes ahead of time. Package was in good condition. "

2016-05-10

uncoated foam ball - 3" - green

" I had been using 4" uncoated lightweight balls from an unknown supplier for several years for indoor batting practice with aggressive 6 and 8 year old ball players using a plastic bat; these were perfect as they were easy to throw and did not dislodge or damage ordinary household furnishings such as lamp shades, wall pictures, house plants, etc.. These had begun to deteriorate and needed replacing. I was unable to find them anywhere locally. I found these uncoated foam balls on Amazon and was going to order the 4" size but shipping for 4" required an "add on" so instead I ordered the 3" size. Why 3" are free and 4" are not?

I ordered three each of the 3" size. They are very, very light weight. They are more difficult to throw (too light) than the old replaced 4" size. These 3" size work but not as well. The 4" size is probably the way I should have gone.

2016-05-09

Easy assembly

"I found it fairly easy to put the shelves in the cabinet, I did need to use a screwdriver to enlarge the holes so the shelf holders could be tapped into place. I did not need al of the shelves. The cabinet looks nice with the rest of my furniture,"

2016-05-09

Nice table!

"Table arrived with one piece of glass broken. Replacement was shipped immediately. Overall nice table. "

nice looking cabnet

"cabinet is very nice.. takes awhile to put together.. but im very satisfied with results"

2016-05-08

"Good product...good service... as advertised"

2016-05-08

Good experience and what I expected

"It's inexpensive furniture but is exactly what we wanted. Delivery came before estimate date so that was good. No damage when opened and happy with the product."

2016-05-07

Fantastically perfect!!

"I have a very active 2 year old who loves to push boundaries! We set this up and instantly she knows what her limits are. She stays at the top of the driveway where it's safe. Love the driveway guard! AND it arrived sooner than originally stated it would... Very satisfied!!"

2016-05-06

Super Speedy

"Arrived in great condition and in record time! :)"

2016-05-06

"Very impressed with the chairs. Using them in our RV instead of the couch that came with it. Would highly recommend. "

Share OJ Commerce's store rating

OJ Commerce is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OJ Commerce is a merchant member
OJ Commerce participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,589 merchant members.