Stores > OJ Commerce

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.40/10 7.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.80/10 5.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.14/10 5.14/10
Voice your opinion! Review OJ Commerce by clicking a star below.
2017-04-24

Lights Up My (design) life !!

"I ourchased a pair of table lamps for a home I was designing and couldnt be happier. They arrived right away and both my client and I were thrilled!! She was impressed with price and they looked amazing and finished the look of her new bedroom perfectly!! As a designer i will keep this seller in mind when looking to impress all my future clients. "

2017-04-23

Great experience

"Excellent, sturdy product. The first shelf was so nice that I ordered two more! Arrived earlier than expected and in excellent condition due to the superb packing."

2017-04-21

Ashley Freimore Dining Table set

"Delivery: Arrived very quickly.

Look and Feel: Beautiful table set. I saw the measurements but was surprised when it seemed smaller assembled, maybe it's because there is no chair backs. The chairs nestle nicely under the table which keeps my vac bot from getting stuck. I thought about adding chairs on the end but the table size wouldn't accommodate it comfortably.

Assembly: Not bad, screw packs are not labeled so the pack with all long screws go with the table top. The chairs have a left and right leg so check before screwing into seat bottoms or make the mistake like I did.

Con: One seat came with two left legs which still lined up except for one spot, so I had to use a self tapper screw to secure it, I didn't mind because it was under the seat out of view. Better packing control would help that and even better than trying to get another leg sent.

2017-04-21

square table & chairs

"Ordered small table & 2 chairs through Amazon. My 2 boxes were delivered on time & in good condition. Table & chairs were easy to put together & are sturdy. They look great in the small space I needed them to go in. "

bad experience

"After receiving our medical transfer bench for the tub and putting it together we found that it was unsteady and wobbled which makes it extremely unsafe. It took 3 days and two emails and 3 phone calls to get any help. Yup....the customer service number on bottom of packing slip is not the number to call...you need to call ojmedical directly.Opposite to the advertising,even thou it is a damaged product they inform me I will pay a restocking fee and shipping to return it. It adds up to about half of what I paid for it. Take your business elsewhere ."

Great product arrived quickly

"Love my side table! Arrived very quickly and packaged well! I am going to order another!"

Rattan Chair

"Very satisfied with the quality and timely arrival of the chair. "

Better than advertised.

"As a very active online shopper i know good service and it doesn't get any better than OJ commerce."

2017-04-19

I bought a cherry and mahogany resin table top.

"It appears to be furniture grade veneer, with an epoxy glaze, mirror finish.
I believe it to be of the finest quality. A steal at the price

Great experience

"I bought the Home Styles King Lafayette Sleigh bed. Order from Amazon is always easy. The bed arrived in less than a week. The bed is absolutely beautiful! Great craftsmanship. Very sturdy and heavy. Looks amazing in my bedroom.

2017-04-18

Meridian Taylor Beige Velvet Chair (2)

"The chairs purchased from OJ Commerce were exceptional. I ordered the chairs on April 9th and received them on April 12th. The chairs were packaged very well. I am extremely pleased with OJ Commerce and I will certainly purchase from this vendor again. The chairs were listed on Wayfair for about $60.00. I am glad I found this seller. Thank you!!!!"

2017-04-18

Prefect Delivery and Product

"I am just in aww with the mirror I just bought from this company! And the delivery was perfect. I was worried that my package would come back broken but it was perfect and they even delivered up the stairs to my apartment door. Love it! Thanks. Well definitely buy again from this company"

2017-04-17

I love my little laptop table!

"After searching and comparing laptop desks and tables, I finally decided on this one. It was the first of 6 Wal Mart orders to arrive and was one page of pictures with a few words for quick and easy assembly. I love that it's two sections adjust independently of each other, and the height adjustment makes it great for my chair, futon, or chaise lounge!"

Nice Surprise

"The nightstands are great. The quality is very good and they look exactly as they appeared online. Delivery was great. They actually arrived one week before expected. Very happy with my choice."

Love it

"Order a coffee table it came damaged but they sent a new top quickly to fix it and I love it

Share OJ Commerce's store rating

OJ Commerce is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OJ Commerce is not a merchant member
OJ Commerce does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!