"BEWARE, THEY DO NOT GIVE SERIAL NUMBERS, THEREFORE, YOU CANNOT ACTIVATE SOFTWARE.

Technical support = email. I should have known, since they cannot write English at all well.

"I didn't purchase anything, just a warning

This is a scam.
When you enter your credit card info, it's not a secure site.
Also, the prices are too low to be legit.

modified review This review was modified by abcdef12345 on January 26 2006 04:09:48 PM

"I attempted to order and the one thing I tried to order resulted in a problem with their page. Upon further research, many of the products they offer have never been OEM'ed. With a little further research, it appears that this site is an illegal site. Finaly, .org sites should be not for profit, right?"

OEM Software (aka: buy-oem-software.info) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OEM Software  (aka: buy-oem-software.info) is not a merchant member
OEM Software (aka: buy-oem-software.info) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!