Stores > Nylingerie.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Nylingerie.com by clicking a star below.
2017-09-12

Incredible reasons why shipment is delayed!!!

"Like Hurricane Irma...when supposedly order was shipped 11 days before hurricane hit US! Mind you that hurricane hit Florida and this is NY...like in New York...lingerie. Hurricane is the latest reason I was given for an almost two week delay in shipment and they say there is nothing they can do, it is out of their hands and in the hands of USPS. First and last time shopping here, cheap prices are not worth the hassle. Oh, forgot to mention that the charge to my card was done on the same day of the purchase, they are pretty quick for that!"

2017-07-25

Odd events occurring

"My first order was sent twice, due to a postal delay. I emailed to offer a payment for the bras they sent to replace the first which eventually showed up. I only pay through paypal, but the email they sent demands a credit card number via phone. I responded I paid through PayPal that they could easily invoice my email...I'm sending them back. This is odd business practice and feels hokey."

2017-06-07

Was a very experience with them

"I order a couple of bras, the sizes were wrong were shorter than they have to be, I thought were the original brand but they are not they are bad copies. At the end they did not exchanged them or wanted to give me my money back. I will never buy something for them again."

2017-05-19

Excellent

"Service was outstanding special! "

2017-05-01

No communication, 4 weeks to late.

"I placed a order on March 17th. I called and left 3 massages in 2 weeks. I checked the web, it said I would receive a message when my items ship. After 2 emails, Customer service said my item was shipped on 3/8 and pet tracking it was at my door. They suggested I ask my naybors. The only problem was I ordered on 3/17??? Even after 2 more emsils6. I decided to call my Credit card only to find out that my card was charged from NY Lingerie on 3/27 then refunded me on 3/20. OMG they never even had the product to ship to me in the 1st place. So just today 4/30 they call me . I explain they say sorry.Then 10 mins later I get a email replay from all my old emails to them. It actually said that they just read my emails and it made them laugh. Yes they said they are laughing while reading them. YES it Make me upset, but my Momma taught me treat people with Respect. So I'm turning my check and my business to worry companies..."

2017-04-22

VERY VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

"I SHIPPED SOMETHING BACK AND THE COMPANY RECEIVED IT ON 3/20 AND AS OF TODAY STILL 4/22 HAVE NOT REFUNDED MY MONEY. CALLED THEN ON 4/10 AND THE RECORDING SAID THEY WERE CLOSED UNTIL 4/19. WHAT HOLIDAY ARE THEY CLOSED THAT LONG FOR!! SENT THEM SEVERAL EMAILS AND STILL NO RESPONSE! SO I DECIDED TO CONTACT MY BANK AND DISPUTE THE CHARGE IN ORDER TO KEEP MY SANITY AND NEVER DEAL WITH SUCH A POOR UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY SUCH AS THIS. BEWARE THEY TAKE FOREVER TO SHIP OUT THE PRODUCT AND THEY ARE LOCATED RIGHT IN NEW YORK! THIS IS THE REASON I LIKE LARGER COMPANIES OR AMAZON PRIME BECAUSE ISSUES GET RESOLVED MORE QUICKLY. "

2017-04-02

They don't ship

"My wife ordered a bra over 3 weeks ago it hasn't yet shipped.
Don't EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM

2017-03-22

WTH?

"Ordered on Feb 22....they immediately took my money and NOTHING here yet. Is this a legit company?

2017-03-07

No no ny lingerie

"Worst service EVER!!! The bra was not the correct dimensions as stated. Never knew if it shipped. It just showed up in my mailbox. The return was just as bad! NO communication that it was received. Finally almost a month later they responded that a full credit had been issued because I emailed them. Took 4 days for response. Never will go back!!!"

2017-02-18

Hello? Anybody there, NYlingerie?

"Placed an order on 2/11/17. Item description said it should ship the next business day. That came & went, as did the next two days. Finally I got a shipping notice, but according to the tracking page, it's been "picked up by the shipping partner; USPS awaiting item". So it's been six days after ordering and it hasn't gone anywhere. I emailed them, there has been no response. I see from the other reviews that I'm not alone dealing with this abysmal service. The prices are great but I'd rather pay a few extra bucks and get the item actually or something besides apathy from the retailer. Will not order from here again.

2017-02-06

They take long to ship out

"They take long to ship out products. They said they will ship out my products after 2weeks of purchasing them. Wish i had known before buying..."

2015-06-23

"I could not be more pleased with my experience with Nylingerie.com. The ordering process was easy. Standard shipping was free. I received my full order in 5 business days. I was pleased with the merchandise. I will not hesitate to order from this company again."

2015-05-05

"I originally ordered workout capri pants based on the good reviews and the affordable price. HOWEVER, after my experience with such poor customer service from this company, NY Lingerie, I would rather find other pants for a higher price point than to EVER deal or give my money to this business again.

First of all, my pants arrived later than the 2-3 day shipping (being as I'm a amazon prime member). It took a week to receive the pants.
Second, I ordered a specific design of the pants and received a different design, Why? Because NY Lingerie labeled the design of the pants wrong. The worst part of this was the fact that, even after I sent them proof of NY Lingerie's labeling mistake, NY Lingerie tried to play it off as my mistake as if I ordered the wrong design by accident.
Lastly, they did nothing to rectify their mistake other than give me a return label and I never received the pants I actually ordered.

Long story short, BE ADVISED THAT WHATEVER YOU ORDER MAY NOT BE WHAT YOU RECEIVE AND THIS COMPANY WILL PLAY OFF THEIR MISTAKES AT YOUR EXPENSE. I urge you to look elsewhere for your purchases to avoid the same inconvenience and troubling experience I had with NY Lingerie.

2014-11-25

"worst experience. Placed an order or Thursday night but not sure what's going on. They said it will be shipped out on Friday but that never happened and they gave me tracking number but it's been stuck at "picked up" for last 3days. Sent them multiple emails but they only got back to me once without answering my questions."

2014-11-19

"Great prices and fast delivery. "

Share Nylingerie.com's store rating

Nylingerie.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Nylingerie.com is not a merchant member
Nylingerie.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!