• Address: 1170 State Route 17M Suite 6
    • Customer Support: 8889081472

Product & services pricing Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"worst experience. Placed an order or Thursday night but not sure what's going on. They said it will be shipped out on Friday but that never happened and they gave me tracking number but it's been stuck at "picked up" for last 3days. Sent them multiple emails but they only got back to me once without answering my questions."

"Great prices and fast delivery. "

"I have to update my review. Today is 10/24/14. After all the going back and forth with NYL about my order that didn't get delivered, it was in my delivery box when I got home. The envelope had been opened and resealed, but the merchandise was there - over a month since it was supposedly delivered the first time. I am just thankful it got here. I couldn't leave things with I never got the package since it came. Thank you whoever did whatever you did."

Alabama

"Delivered at the earliest date promised. Shirts were as described. Fair pricing. Not the fastest shipping around but it was free so shouldn't complain. Will order from NyLingerie again. "

"I love your products and items would you please rush me a catalog - I need to re-order a supply of under garments.

satisfied customer

"I bought two compression shirts (gray and white). Both shirts were shipped without protective bags and placed directly inside shipping bag. As a result, white shirts had stains and I had to request for replacement. Replacement shirt still didn't have any protective bag and had similar issues. NYlingerie sent me a free shirt to compensate for this, but it made me feel I'm not sure if I can place any expensive merchandise in the future.

"The product I ordered was great. It just seems to take a while for NY Lingerie to ship the item. I ordered an item on 6-19 and was alerted that it was shipped on 6-26. So it took ten days just to put it in the mail. Then, of course, it takes a while for the item to reach my home in OR from NY. I did order from them again on 7-31 and was alerted to them shipping the item on 8-7. Again, 8 days to put the item in the mail. I recommend ordering from NY Lingerie if you are not in a hurry to receive the item. "

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-11-2013

nylingerie, Nylingerie.com rep has responded

“Dear Valued Customer,
We appreciate your feedback, and we apologize for the delay. NY Lingerie is constantly improving. To better serve our customers we have upgraded our shipping process. Please be advised that as of September 01, 2013, NY Lingerie ships all orders by the next business day.We are sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused and hope to hear more positive feedback from you in the future.

Tracy Bruck
NYLingerie Customer service supervisor”

"I ordered two bras on line and I received them in just days. I am extremely satisfied with the product I ordered and I found a great savings in ordering them on line. Thank you for the wonderful service."

"I was looking around for some new Hanes items and at the time, NYLingerie had the best price. I had never ordered from them but I figured I would give them a chance. The order was shipped very quick and was exactly what I did order so I will be ordering from them again in the future."

"Very satisfied with NYlingerie.com! The whole order process easy and
smooth, delivery on time without problems. And the bra was just what
I was hoping for, with a better price for sure! Would definitely
recommend especially for larger folks like me looking for the bras
they like in the size they need. Thanks!

"Best prices and fast shipping... Couldn't be happier!"

"Fantastic experience. I got a Champion sports bra at a much better price than buying from them direct. The order came promptly and it was the same quality product! I will be buying more!"

"It was the first time ordered an item from N Y L. It was an excellent price, the order arrived in minimum time, and I am most satisfied. I will certainly order again in the near future. "

"No problem with exchanging bras - seemless transaction."

"Overall, this was a normal order process. Seems like the shipping took a while longer than usual. Regarding the product selection, I would really like to see a capability for me to input on the colors I want & not have to take what was sent to me without having a choice. I will use NY Lingerie again. "

Nylingerie.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Nylingerie.com is a merchant member
Nylingerie.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,920 merchant members.