Stores > Nylingerie.com

sales@nylingerie.com

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
Voice your opinion! Review Nylingerie.com by clicking a star below.
2017-04-22

VERY VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

"I SHIPPED SOMETHING BACK AND THE COMPANY RECEIVED IT ON 3/20 AND AS OF TODAY STILL 4/22 HAVE NOT REFUNDED MY MONEY. CALLED THEN ON 4/10 AND THE RECORDING SAID THEY WERE CLOSED UNTIL 4/19. WHAT HOLIDAY ARE THEY CLOSED THAT LONG FOR!! SENT THEM SEVERAL EMAILS AND STILL NO RESPONSE! SO I DECIDED TO CONTACT MY BANK AND DISPUTE THE CHARGE IN ORDER TO KEEP MY SANITY AND NEVER DEAL WITH SUCH A POOR UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY SUCH AS THIS. BEWARE THEY TAKE FOREVER TO SHIP OUT THE PRODUCT AND THEY ARE LOCATED RIGHT IN NEW YORK! THIS IS THE REASON I LIKE LARGER COMPANIES OR AMAZON PRIME BECAUSE ISSUES GET RESOLVED MORE QUICKLY. "

2017-04-02

They don't ship

"My wife ordered a bra over 3 weeks ago it hasn't yet shipped.
Don't EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM

2017-03-22

WTH?

"Ordered on Feb 22....they immediately took my money and NOTHING here yet. Is this a legit company?

2017-03-07

No no ny lingerie

"Worst service EVER!!! The bra was not the correct dimensions as stated. Never knew if it shipped. It just showed up in my mailbox. The return was just as bad! NO communication that it was received. Finally almost a month later they responded that a full credit had been issued because I emailed them. Took 4 days for response. Never will go back!!!"

2017-02-18

Hello? Anybody there, NYlingerie?

"Placed an order on 2/11/17. Item description said it should ship the next business day. That came & went, as did the next two days. Finally I got a shipping notice, but according to the tracking page, it's been "picked up by the shipping partner; USPS awaiting item". So it's been six days after ordering and it hasn't gone anywhere. I emailed them, there has been no response. I see from the other reviews that I'm not alone dealing with this abysmal service. The prices are great but I'd rather pay a few extra bucks and get the item actually or something besides apathy from the retailer. Will not order from here again.

2017-02-06

They take long to ship out

"They take long to ship out products. They said they will ship out my products after 2weeks of purchasing them. Wish i had known before buying..."

2015-06-23

"I could not be more pleased with my experience with Nylingerie.com. The ordering process was easy. Standard shipping was free. I received my full order in 5 business days. I was pleased with the merchandise. I will not hesitate to order from this company again."

2015-05-05

"I originally ordered workout capri pants based on the good reviews and the affordable price. HOWEVER, after my experience with such poor customer service from this company, NY Lingerie, I would rather find other pants for a higher price point than to EVER deal or give my money to this business again.

First of all, my pants arrived later than the 2-3 day shipping (being as I'm a amazon prime member). It took a week to receive the pants.
Second, I ordered a specific design of the pants and received a different design, Why? Because NY Lingerie labeled the design of the pants wrong. The worst part of this was the fact that, even after I sent them proof of NY Lingerie's labeling mistake, NY Lingerie tried to play it off as my mistake as if I ordered the wrong design by accident.
Lastly, they did nothing to rectify their mistake other than give me a return label and I never received the pants I actually ordered.

Long story short, BE ADVISED THAT WHATEVER YOU ORDER MAY NOT BE WHAT YOU RECEIVE AND THIS COMPANY WILL PLAY OFF THEIR MISTAKES AT YOUR EXPENSE. I urge you to look elsewhere for your purchases to avoid the same inconvenience and troubling experience I had with NY Lingerie.

2014-11-25

"worst experience. Placed an order or Thursday night but not sure what's going on. They said it will be shipped out on Friday but that never happened and they gave me tracking number but it's been stuck at "picked up" for last 3days. Sent them multiple emails but they only got back to me once without answering my questions."

2014-11-19

"Great prices and fast delivery. "

2014-10-23

"I have to update my review. Today is 10/24/14. After all the going back and forth with NYL about my order that didn't get delivered, it was in my delivery box when I got home. The envelope had been opened and resealed, but the merchandise was there - over a month since it was supposedly delivered the first time. I am just thankful it got here. I couldn't leave things with I never got the package since it came. Thank you whoever did whatever you did."

Alabama
2014-09-29

"Delivered at the earliest date promised. Shirts were as described. Fair pricing. Not the fastest shipping around but it was free so shouldn't complain. Will order from NyLingerie again. "

2014-02-08

"I love your products and items would you please rush me a catalog - I need to re-order a supply of under garments.

satisfied customer

2013-08-26

"I bought two compression shirts (gray and white). Both shirts were shipped without protective bags and placed directly inside shipping bag. As a result, white shirts had stains and I had to request for replacement. Replacement shirt still didn't have any protective bag and had similar issues. NYlingerie sent me a free shirt to compensate for this, but it made me feel I'm not sure if I can place any expensive merchandise in the future.

2013-08-07

"The product I ordered was great. It just seems to take a while for NY Lingerie to ship the item. I ordered an item on 6-19 and was alerted that it was shipped on 6-26. So it took ten days just to put it in the mail. Then, of course, it takes a while for the item to reach my home in OR from NY. I did order from them again on 7-31 and was alerted to them shipping the item on 8-7. Again, 8 days to put the item in the mail. I recommend ordering from NY Lingerie if you are not in a hurry to receive the item. "

Share Nylingerie.com's store rating

Nylingerie.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Nylingerie.com is not a merchant member
Nylingerie.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!