Stores > Nuts in Bulk

1-800-988-7136
      1-617-876-8225
      info@NutsinBulk.com
      1-800-988-7136

Voice your opinion! Review Nuts in Bulk by clicking a star below.
2016-08-15

Beans for Days

"It's been a long time since I've had jelly beans, an even longer time since I've had the best kind of jelly beans: very cherry. So when I had this craving after 2 years without the candy, I immediately moved to fix it. After a quick Google search, nuts in bulk popped up and I ordered my pound of jelly beans. They came after 2 or 3 days and it was probably one of the best things I've bought this year. Every bean was perfect and I spent the next week munching on them."

2016-08-08

Blue nuts

"Ordered a 5lb bag of blue Jordan almonds for my sisters bridal shower. They came quickly and tasted great! Made the perfect party favors to go along with the "Bridesmaids" movie theme! Just the perfect amount for about 24 small baggies. If I'm ever in the market for more nuts, I'll definitely come back here for more!"

2016-08-02

Will purchase again!!

"Satisfied customer!! I ordered 4 lbs of sprinkles in various colors and 10 lbs of sixlets. The colors are beautiful and vibrant! Prices are great and fast shipping. Product was packaged well to protect from the summer heat. I will definitely be purchasing again."

2016-07-23

nutty for sure!

"I was very impressed with the huge selections of nuts. a great company. I received my order even before the estimated delivery date. I highly recommend this company"

2016-07-12

Weak macadamia butter

"Macadamia butter was not worth the price (price of item and shipping). Random pockets of pure salt even after stirring. Two bottles were leaking oil upon arrival. Not impressed, will not order again."

2016-07-08

Wonderful product

"I am sure i will order from Nuts in Bulk again it was delivered fast and when they told me it is gonna be delivered Thank you so much i was very happy with everything and good deals"

2016-07-05

Great Service, Product, and Experience

"I recently ordered $80 worth of nuts to make my own trail mix. I was very pleased with my order. The nuts tasted great and were packaged well. In lieu of the hot summer months, the package was kept with an ice pack to remain cool. Overall, we had a great experience with nutsinbulk. We look forward to purchasing more nuts again soon!

2016-07-05

Bulk Kisses!

"I ordered a bulk amount of Hershey Kisses for an event. The price was very competitive and arrived when promised. I will be ordering again in the future from Nuts in Bulk."

2016-07-01

got nutz

"great product...very fast shipping..bought some bags for my father for fathers day..he loved them..said they were some of the freshest he had ever had..will definatly purchase from again"

2016-06-29

My Nuts and alternate color sack

"This is the second time I have ordered from them. On this occasion, like the last, the nuts were a little too expensive but appear to be good quality. We order from them for our children's weddings - including little bags to to gift the nuts as favors to friends and family. This time they were out of the color of bags that we wanted, and again the shipping charges were WAY too high."

2016-06-23

The easiest part of party planning

"I had to prepare christening favors for 175 people and of course I waited until the last minute to order supplies... Not only did Nuts in Bulk deliver EXTREMELY quickly, but not a single one of the Jordan almonds in my 10-lb bag was cracked! The other reviews gave me confidence that this would be the case, but receiving the shipping notification within 24 hours and then opening the box the next day to find fresh candies was such a relief. Thank you NiB for saving me!"

2016-06-21

Here Comes The Bride!

"If you're looking for Jordan Almonds for a wedding, this is the place. The selection is wonderful. All of the themed colors are here to choose from. The shipping was very fast and secured against breakage. The almonds were also top quality. When I had a question for customer service, the person I talked to was very nice, very patient and very helpful. All in all, the bride and groom are NUTS for Nuts in Bulk"

2016-06-14

Great store!

"This is my second order and I'm very pleased with my experience. You've got another loyal customer for a long time. Thanks!"

2016-06-14

Crunchy, yummy, salty!

"The roasted and salted pecan pieces were fresh and crisp. Exactly as expected. The price was better than anywhere else. Will be reordering!"

2016-06-13

GREAT NUT COMPANY!!

"EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS ORDER WENT WELL! I WILL DEFINITELY BE ORDERING AGAIN! THANK YOU!"

Share Nuts in Bulk's store rating

Nuts in Bulk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Nuts in Bulk is a merchant member
Nuts in Bulk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.