Stores > Nuts.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-07-16

OMG These Guys are Awesome

"Great selection at a fair price. The delivery was fast. I had such a craving for the oldies in candies and they had it. I would definitely do business with them again. "

2016-07-15

How are they still in business

"Ordered, paid for, nuts.com ships to wrong address which seems like a pattern with them. Dealing with customer service is a nightmare. Actually have a screen shot from their website showing it got delivered to wrong town but they insist they are not at fault. They are using an outdated payment provider, and using incompetent delivery services to deliver their goods. Going to have to dispute it through my bank to get my money back. WHAT A PAIN IN THE A. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM, THEY ARE EITHER INCAPABLE, INCOMPETENT, OR TO CHEAP TO PAY FOR GOOD SERVICE."

2016-06-23

Nutty goodness

"Just received my first order. Figs,apricots, cranberries pumpkin seeds, sundried tomatoes. Everything id delicious and fast delivery too! Highly recommend them."

2016-05-12

Nuts.com has HORRIBLE customer service

"I placed about a 75 dollar order in February. The organic Turkish figs did not taste good. They never sent me a return postage. They say they did. I bought another order of differently packaged figs. They were fine and what I expected. On April 16 I was in a rear end collision. As a result, I have Whiplash. The pain etc. prevented me from contacting Google to settle the dispute. One has 60 days to file a complaint with Google. I will never buy from Nuts.com again and advise you to never buy from them. So I am out about 90 dollars because of Nuts.com. "

This review was modified by SandraSegall on May 12 2016 05:58:08 PM

2016-05-03

The Best Treats!

"Nuts.com has had so many great snacks! Soo many that i am trying them all... Ive read some reviews and what people may not know is that nuts.com has many different nuts. And their customer service is Top Notch! So just because you do not like a certain snack. Try other ones you may be supprised! "

This review was modified by Griffeenn on May 03 2016 06:18:05 PM

2016-03-09

#?nuts.com

"I'm extremely happy that I discovered Nuts.com! What a wonderful company! Prices are slightly more than the average grocery store, but well worth the QUALITY of the product. There was no hesitation. I received my order in 2 days and the packaging will put a smile on anyone's face! "

This review was modified by HollisK on March 09 2016 07:19:45 PM

2016-01-19

Perfect First Order

"I have to say business on the internet is total junk these days. Even the biggest companies completely fail at this, and often. Should be perfect by now and it has gotten worse.

Nuts.com gives me hope. In my book, they now have a bar that all other online businesses need to reach to be considered a good company. The ordering process was simple, first time customer setup was simple, communication was all there, prices were really good, shipping was insanely fast (they beat Amazon Prime), product packaging is perfect and if I keep thinking I am sure they excelled elsewhere. I know this is my first order and not huge, but I have dealt with so much failure on the web that their employees earned this good review.

On a side note: I have not tried the almonds yet, but the berries were good (the free gift ones too) and the Spanish peanuts are better than my previous seller who also just ships them in a cardboard box.

This review was modified by TBlanco00 on January 19 2016 02:10:00 PM

2015-12-22

"Do not order from this company they send your order to wrong address and will not take responsability or replace your order I received a oh well from them"

This review was modified by Mikeisupset on December 24 2015 09:24:18 AM

2015-11-09

"I'm a whole lot less than happy with my recent candy purchases from Nuts.com. The candy was not fresh and I threw out one bag of candy that was very stale and had a medicinal taste.I'm not usually one to complain, but I thought that it needs to be brought to the attention of prospective customers that this site probably writes their own glowing product reviews.Buyer beware."

2015-10-05

"Excellent products, fast shipping, free sample of cashews-yummy. Their packaging is awesome. Great co."

This review was modified by Creativelady on October 05 2015 07:14:08 PM

2015-09-28

"WHAT A BUNCH OF CREEPS. I PAID ALOT OF MONEY FOR THIS PRODUCT AND THEY DELIVERED IT TO ANOTHER ADDRESS WHERE I HAD TO GO AND GET IT. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ALL. ORDER FROM ANOTHER COMPANY TRUST ME!!!!!!!!!"

This review was modified by BobMarcus on September 28 2015 10:08:15 AM

Painesville, Ohio
2015-09-13

"I have mixed feelings for nuts.com, which is why they get a 3 star rating. Most of the food I ordered tasted pretty good. I had to pay the higher shipping and purchase cold packs to ensure my candy wouldn't melt. The order was over $100.00. Five bags of candy were melted. Surprisingly, the taffy was okay. They also forgot to send my 4 samples for free that I used a promo code for. When I contacted customer service, their solution was for me to place another order and that they would then credit the melted items or resend them. Then they gave me a link to add my 4 free samples, as they informed me I was supposed to use on the first order. What was the promo code for then?? I don't understand why they wouldn't just credit the melted items and then send out the 4 samples as a good faith gesture, and to ensure keeping a happy customer? They state that they will do anything to fix any problem, but it's a lie. Plus, the guy from "customer service" said if they sent out replacement bags and they were melted again, there's nothing further they could do. This doesn't sound like going above and beyond to me. Why charge for cold packs then if they don't guarantee their merchandise? It doesn't seem as if they care much about the satisfaction of their customers. The reason I ordered in the first place was due to all of the glowing reviews I read on their website. I should have known they only publish positive reviews. Maybe they are all fake. I just know I'm torn and don't know if I will order from them again or not. I liked a lot of the items I purchased, but their so-called customer service leaves a lot to be desired!"

This review was modified by crazykitty on September 13 2015 12:35:52 PM

2015-06-30

"Very bad seller, they sale rotten Soy bean to me. "

2015-05-14

"DO NOT SHOP AT NUT.COM!
Been a LOYAL customer for 4 years, UNTIL now! Candy caused extreme food poisoning symptoms to a gift recipient. Nuts.Com REFUSED to stand behind their website’s 100% satisfaction guarantee. Customer service representatives were rude, refused to issue refund, or pick up defective product. Opened a disputed with PayPal, and was immediately issued a refund.
Had I known that this is how their customer service worked, I would NEVER have bought from them all this time!
Too many other places to shop.

I ordered Sugar Free Mini Peanut Butter Cups, Old Fashioned chocolate fudge and Old Fashioned Hard Candy, paid for extreme fast delivery and extra heat resistant packaging. It was delivered to the recipient the next day.
The recipient ate four of the mini peanut butter cups, and then proceeded to spend an hour+ unable to leave the bathroom experiencing horrible diarrhea symptoms.
The label on the website and on the sugar free items says "*Warning: Excess consumption may have a laxative effect.*" However, EXCESS, refers to more than a single serving size, and four mini peanut butter cups is NOT EXCESS and should NOT cause that reaction!
When customer service was contacted SAM responded that “unfortunately the amount does vary from person to person”. By SAM’s definition of EXCESS, “varying from person to person”, would mean that some people would get SICK from 1(ONE) piece, which is absolutely absurd and should NOT be the case. NO WHERE does it state on Nuts.Com, NOR on the food packaging, that EXCESS means that it varies from person to person and that it is highly possible that even 1(ONE) bite may result in hours of EXTREME Sickness, immeasurable pain, continual diarrhea, horrendous gas and uncontrollable belching.
SAM agreed to a partial refund. However, I insisted on a Full refund. SAM said items had to be returned, and they would send UPS immediately the next day to pick up the box. UPS Never arrived. Six days later, with multiple phone calls a day to Nut.com asking when UPS would be sent to pick up faulty items in order to process the refund, I finally opened a dispute with PayPal. Within hours I had a refund through PayPal.

Will NEVER, EVER, EVER shop at Nuts.Com again.

This review was modified by Tekoa25 on May 14 2015 03:41:01 PM

2015-03-27

"I placed an order with nuts.com and had to pay extra for heat resistant packaging because I live in Florida. When the order arrived all the chocolate in the bags was severely melted. The tin of assorted chocolates was mixed up so bad it took 20 minutes to separate all the different pieces. Needless to say I will never order from NUTS.COM ever again. Horrible company to deal with."

Share Nuts.com's store rating

Nuts.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Nuts.com is not a merchant member
Nuts.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!