Stores > Nuts.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Nuts.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-06

Poor quality Jordan almonds

"If you're looking for Italian style Jordan almonds, these are not it. The reviews they post are all great though you can't see all of the reviews. They also don't list the ingredients which include corn syrup and "certified flavors". The vanilla scent and flavor are OVERPOWERING and gave me a headache. When people say they like the vanilla flavor in Jordan almonds, it doesn't mean that you have to drown them in that flavor. Also, what is corn syrup doing in there??"

2017-07-03

My Goodies from Nuts.com

"I had ordered organic dried peaches and mango's, also pepitis..all I can say is "Yummy"..the peaches and mango's were exceptionally fresh, both thepeach s, and mango's tasted like I just picked a peach from a tree, the mango's were like a sliced a fresh mango..yummy..the pepitiod were exceptionally fresh..
I will be a returning customer, excellent ordering, fast shipping, and I love your boxes, how cute..Thank you to everyone for making my shopping experience so easy..

2017-06-27

Perfect Service Everytime

"I am the marketing manager or a large retail store. I have placed two large orders for marketing events, my orders have arrived timely and well packaged. The prices are unbeatable and I will be ordering all of my large candy orders from nuts.com. As a marking person, I LOVE your branding!! Thanks! "

2017-06-09

Very impressed!!! Service & Quality Outstanding!!

"I had a very rush order that needed to get out next day. Nuts.com did what no one else could! They got my order to me in record time with very personalized service. I was so pleased with the quality of the candy as well. So fresh! I would highly recommend Nuts.com to everyone. They really do stand behind their pledge of "We'll do whatever it takes to make it right".

2017-05-31

Open bag of dried apricots

"I called the company after picking up a package that contained 14.8 oz of the 16 oz of dried California apricots. My package was tampered with and partially eaten! That's pretty bad behavior for a mail order company the size of nuts.com. If I was them, to salvage their reputation, I would have offered me a free pound of dried apricots. Not only send me another fresh, unopened 16 oz package, but also return my money. No packing slip or order form in the package either."

2017-05-25

Fresh and tasty

"Best online purchase! We can buy nuts cheaper in our small, very rural community, BUT the fresh nuts we receive are SO MUCH BETTER! Thank you. The High Octane mix is absolutely delicious too."

2017-05-23

Best Customer Service Out There!

"I'd like to just take the time to let everyone know how great the customer service department is at this company. They have definitely figured out a way to make their customers happy and now have another lifetime customer. Though I can find some of the products they sell elsewhere for a few bucks cheaper, the fact that they take the time out to email back quickly, fix my order (which was my mistake to begin with), and send out new product to me all in the same day is unheard of! I am very happy with the rest of the items I ordered as well. They are extremely fresh and my whole family loves all of it! Give them a try if you're looking for quality product and a company who actually wants your service :) "

2017-05-11

My Cockatoo Loves Nut.Com!

"I regularly order 25# of raw almonds for my Cockatoo from nut.com. These are his favorite nut and they are healthy for him. He loves them! Plus free shipping and 2 day service is outstanding!!"

2017-05-01

Horrible Coffee

"Received a gift of whole bean coffee for Christmas. Gave both bags a go with a pot and both were extremely bitter and the beans were awfully wet and oily for having been roasted.

Received a replacement order and the second set was just as bad ad the first. Terrible!

2017-04-28

EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

"I LOVE NUTS .COM,THEY ARE THE BEST!!!!!! EVERYTHING I HAVE BOUGHT HAS BEEN WONDERFUL!!!!!!! SHEILA FOWLER"

2017-04-22

Very satisfied customer!

"Wanted to let everyone know that I have ordered from Nuts.com several times now. I order from the organic products, and always find the items to be fresh, well packaged, tasty, and pretty much perfect! Each and every time my order has been received incredibly fast, usually shipping out the same day I ordered, and arriving within two days! Also, their packaging is incredibly thoughtful (chocolate in cooling bag, separate from other non-melty items). I really appreciate their passion, which shows from their cute box graphics, right down to the "padding bag", which list the ingredient as: air. Too clever, too cute, and just what we need more of in this world! Keep up the awesome work, everyone! I truly appreciate you! Sincerely--Maria B. Manchester, GA."

2016-12-15

Pine nuts

"Went to my dads and got excited he had a bag of pin nuts!! Went to bite one and he said don't break your teeth. These pine nuts are hard as a rock. Have to get a nutcracker to open them. Then after cracking a dozen finally get a nut that is hard and tastes like a burnt Christmas tree. "

2016-12-15

SMH

"This is my 3rd a final order from nuts.com unless they change their shipping and help when my package is not at my house but someone elses....they keep telling me it's delivered yeS it delivered but not at my place and now they just washed their hands of it...it's up to me to fight to get my package...I know it was fedex fault...but nuts don't want to make them replace my package...how many people would eat the food that was at some strangers house...how do I know if I ever get it that someone didn't shoot drugs thru the box into my food...."

2016-11-05

Poor Quality Customer Service

"Major problem getting my credit card information removed from their website. Had to call/email a few times & they do NOT provide 'whatever it takes' to please the customer per their motto!

Bulkfoods.Com is far superior, thanks all!

2016-10-29

Great service, great packaging, POOR QUALITY NUTS!

"We had great service on our order and the packaging is cute.

The nuts were mediocre and very poor quality.
Our 5 lbs of peanuts in the shell included tiny, very large, and broken. So naturally many were not roasted very much and many were burnt. We had several handsful of shells with no peanuts in them. We just paid for empty shells.

The Virginia blister peanuts were barely cooked and not crunchy.

The mixed nuts were not as good as Costco's brand and cost more. Ditto for the cashews.

The macadamia nuts were the best of the lot, but of medium quality, you can do better buying a can in the grocery store.

We will not be buying from them again due to poor quality.

Share Nuts.com's store rating

Nuts.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Nuts.com is not a merchant member
Nuts.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!