Stores > Nuts.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-11-05

Poor Quality Customer Service

"Major problem getting my credit card information removed from their website. Had to call/email a few times & they do NOT provide 'whatever it takes' to please the customer per their motto!

Bulkfoods.Com is far superior, thanks all!

This review was modified by JonLausanne on November 05 2016 12:39:02 PM

2016-10-29

Great service, great packaging, POOR QUALITY NUTS!

"We had great service on our order and the packaging is cute.

The nuts were mediocre and very poor quality.
Our 5 lbs of peanuts in the shell included tiny, very large, and broken. So naturally many were not roasted very much and many were burnt. We had several handsful of shells with no peanuts in them. We just paid for empty shells.

The Virginia blister peanuts were barely cooked and not crunchy.

The mixed nuts were not as good as Costco's brand and cost more. Ditto for the cashews.

The macadamia nuts were the best of the lot, but of medium quality, you can do better buying a can in the grocery store.

We will not be buying from them again due to poor quality.

This review was modified by zippilina on October 29 2016 08:13:44 PM

2016-10-08

What Customer Service?

"I ordered some items from them and received a fun confirmation email and a fun shipping email that made it seem like this company would be cool and easy to deal with. Well I was really looking forward to receiving this shipment and when I received the delivery email at work I was so excited to get home and try my new stuff. I was disappointed to get home and no delivery. I asked my husband if anything was delivered and he said no, so I proceeded to write an email to care@nuts.com. You would think they cared! No response whatsoever! Thankfully the package was just delivered to my neighbor who brought it to me shortly after I wrote the email. I even wrote another email saying my neighbor brought me my package. No response still. What's the point in having an email if you don't even aknowledge your customers? After receiving 5 star customer service from lids and ibotta, there is no excuse. I will never shop here again."

This review was modified by Marge12345 on October 08 2016 10:14:37 AM

2016-07-16

OMG These Guys are Awesome

"Great selection at a fair price. The delivery was fast. I had such a craving for the oldies in candies and they had it. I would definitely do business with them again. "

2016-07-15

How are they still in business

"Ordered, paid for, nuts.com ships to wrong address which seems like a pattern with them. Dealing with customer service is a nightmare. Actually have a screen shot from their website showing it got delivered to wrong town but they insist they are not at fault. They are using an outdated payment provider, and using incompetent delivery services to deliver their goods. Going to have to dispute it through my bank to get my money back. WHAT A PAIN IN THE A. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM, THEY ARE EITHER INCAPABLE, INCOMPETENT, OR TO CHEAP TO PAY FOR GOOD SERVICE."

2016-06-23

Nutty goodness

"Just received my first order. Figs,apricots, cranberries pumpkin seeds, sundried tomatoes. Everything id delicious and fast delivery too! Highly recommend them."

2016-05-12

Nuts.com has HORRIBLE customer service

"I placed about a 75 dollar order in February. The organic Turkish figs did not taste good. They never sent me a return postage. They say they did. I bought another order of differently packaged figs. They were fine and what I expected. On April 16 I was in a rear end collision. As a result, I have Whiplash. The pain etc. prevented me from contacting Google to settle the dispute. One has 60 days to file a complaint with Google. I will never buy from Nuts.com again and advise you to never buy from them. So I am out about 90 dollars because of Nuts.com. "

This review was modified by SandraSegall on May 12 2016 05:58:08 PM

2016-05-03

The Best Treats!

"Nuts.com has had so many great snacks! Soo many that i am trying them all... Ive read some reviews and what people may not know is that nuts.com has many different nuts. And their customer service is Top Notch! So just because you do not like a certain snack. Try other ones you may be supprised! "

This review was modified by Griffeenn on May 03 2016 06:18:05 PM

2016-03-09

#?nuts.com

"I'm extremely happy that I discovered Nuts.com! What a wonderful company! Prices are slightly more than the average grocery store, but well worth the QUALITY of the product. There was no hesitation. I received my order in 2 days and the packaging will put a smile on anyone's face! "

This review was modified by HollisK on March 09 2016 07:19:45 PM

2016-01-19

Perfect First Order

"I have to say business on the internet is total junk these days. Even the biggest companies completely fail at this, and often. Should be perfect by now and it has gotten worse.

Nuts.com gives me hope. In my book, they now have a bar that all other online businesses need to reach to be considered a good company. The ordering process was simple, first time customer setup was simple, communication was all there, prices were really good, shipping was insanely fast (they beat Amazon Prime), product packaging is perfect and if I keep thinking I am sure they excelled elsewhere. I know this is my first order and not huge, but I have dealt with so much failure on the web that their employees earned this good review.

On a side note: I have not tried the almonds yet, but the berries were good (the free gift ones too) and the Spanish peanuts are better than my previous seller who also just ships them in a cardboard box.

This review was modified by TBlanco00 on January 19 2016 02:10:00 PM

2015-12-22

"Do not order from this company they send your order to wrong address and will not take responsability or replace your order I received a oh well from them"

This review was modified by Mikeisupset on December 24 2015 09:24:18 AM

2015-11-09

"I'm a whole lot less than happy with my recent candy purchases from Nuts.com. The candy was not fresh and I threw out one bag of candy that was very stale and had a medicinal taste.I'm not usually one to complain, but I thought that it needs to be brought to the attention of prospective customers that this site probably writes their own glowing product reviews.Buyer beware."

2015-10-05

"Excellent products, fast shipping, free sample of cashews-yummy. Their packaging is awesome. Great co."

This review was modified by Creativelady on October 05 2015 07:14:08 PM

2015-09-28

"WHAT A BUNCH OF CREEPS. I PAID ALOT OF MONEY FOR THIS PRODUCT AND THEY DELIVERED IT TO ANOTHER ADDRESS WHERE I HAD TO GO AND GET IT. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ALL. ORDER FROM ANOTHER COMPANY TRUST ME!!!!!!!!!"

This review was modified by BobMarcus on September 28 2015 10:08:15 AM

Painesville, Ohio
2015-09-13

"I have mixed feelings for nuts.com, which is why they get a 3 star rating. Most of the food I ordered tasted pretty good. I had to pay the higher shipping and purchase cold packs to ensure my candy wouldn't melt. The order was over $100.00. Five bags of candy were melted. Surprisingly, the taffy was okay. They also forgot to send my 4 samples for free that I used a promo code for. When I contacted customer service, their solution was for me to place another order and that they would then credit the melted items or resend them. Then they gave me a link to add my 4 free samples, as they informed me I was supposed to use on the first order. What was the promo code for then?? I don't understand why they wouldn't just credit the melted items and then send out the 4 samples as a good faith gesture, and to ensure keeping a happy customer? They state that they will do anything to fix any problem, but it's a lie. Plus, the guy from "customer service" said if they sent out replacement bags and they were melted again, there's nothing further they could do. This doesn't sound like going above and beyond to me. Why charge for cold packs then if they don't guarantee their merchandise? It doesn't seem as if they care much about the satisfaction of their customers. The reason I ordered in the first place was due to all of the glowing reviews I read on their website. I should have known they only publish positive reviews. Maybe they are all fake. I just know I'm torn and don't know if I will order from them again or not. I liked a lot of the items I purchased, but their so-called customer service leaves a lot to be desired!"

This review was modified by crazykitty on September 13 2015 12:35:52 PM

Share Nuts.com's store rating

Nuts.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Nuts.com is not a merchant member
Nuts.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!