Stores > Nuts.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review Nuts.com by clicking a star below.
2017-10-20

Pecan order

"They had trouble processing my credit card. I order a lot online from different companies and have never had a problem. They called, or I assume it was them and wanted to confirm some credit card info. With so much cyber security issues going on, I felt uncomfortable and told them to cancel my (small) order. Something is not right here and perhaps will know more later. If in doubt, don't give out info over the phone and cancel. "

2017-10-08

False ingredient list

"They doesn’t give any refund. Even it is their fault. Customer service team battles very hard with customer, for each dollar, to avoid refund. They give just a credit. So, they persist me to make a new order to use this credit. They hide true ingredients.
Nuts.com, it is a shame!
There are a lot of positive review on their website. But you can just read it. No option to write.
Beware!

2017-10-05

Great package, better product.

"I've ordered 2 twice from Nuts.com as a customer and love their pricing and quick shipping. The dried and candied fruit they sent is wonderful and I can wait to get started on my holiday baking. My job also orders their bulk nuts from nuts.com and we all love the flavor of the product along with the sample packs they send along with their orders. They have become my go to for my baking needs."

2017-10-01

Fascist

"This company treats its customers like little babies and will not listen to reason. They absolutely refuse to ship items in warm weather without additional, expensive shipping costs, EVEN WHEN THOSE ITEMS WILL NOT MELT IN WARM TEMPERATURES. Of course this is just a scam to force customers to pay the additional fees, and I wasn't buying it. I even said that I would accept the items in whatever condition they arrived without question, but Adolf Nuts.com feels they know what's best for us. I have ordered this item from another company dozens of times, and I KNOW that it will not melt even on the hottest days."

2017-09-06

Fast shipping and amazing carob chips@

"Wow - these guys are great! I was shopping for unsweetened carob chips and saw really good reviews for the ones from nuts.com. I've only ever bought the Sunspire brand, which are yecch! compared to the ones I just opened. What a huge difference in a product - I had no idea carob chips could be so rich and creamy. And the order arrived faster than they said it would - in 2 days. Plus, the box it came in is highly entertaining :) I like this company."

2017-07-06

Poor quality Jordan almonds

"If you're looking for Italian style Jordan almonds, these are not it. The reviews they post are all great though you can't see all of the reviews. They also don't list the ingredients which include corn syrup and "certified flavors". The vanilla scent and flavor are OVERPOWERING and gave me a headache. When people say they like the vanilla flavor in Jordan almonds, it doesn't mean that you have to drown them in that flavor. Also, what is corn syrup doing in there??"

2017-07-03

My Goodies from Nuts.com

"I had ordered organic dried peaches and mango's, also pepitis..all I can say is "Yummy"..the peaches and mango's were exceptionally fresh, both thepeach s, and mango's tasted like I just picked a peach from a tree, the mango's were like a sliced a fresh mango..yummy..the pepitiod were exceptionally fresh..
I will be a returning customer, excellent ordering, fast shipping, and I love your boxes, how cute..Thank you to everyone for making my shopping experience so easy..

2017-06-27

Perfect Service Everytime

"I am the marketing manager or a large retail store. I have placed two large orders for marketing events, my orders have arrived timely and well packaged. The prices are unbeatable and I will be ordering all of my large candy orders from nuts.com. As a marking person, I LOVE your branding!! Thanks! "

2017-06-09

Very impressed!!! Service & Quality Outstanding!!

"I had a very rush order that needed to get out next day. Nuts.com did what no one else could! They got my order to me in record time with very personalized service. I was so pleased with the quality of the candy as well. So fresh! I would highly recommend Nuts.com to everyone. They really do stand behind their pledge of "We'll do whatever it takes to make it right".

2017-05-31

Open bag of dried apricots

"I called the company after picking up a package that contained 14.8 oz of the 16 oz of dried California apricots. My package was tampered with and partially eaten! That's pretty bad behavior for a mail order company the size of nuts.com. If I was them, to salvage their reputation, I would have offered me a free pound of dried apricots. Not only send me another fresh, unopened 16 oz package, but also return my money. No packing slip or order form in the package either."

2017-05-25

Fresh and tasty

"Best online purchase! We can buy nuts cheaper in our small, very rural community, BUT the fresh nuts we receive are SO MUCH BETTER! Thank you. The High Octane mix is absolutely delicious too."

2017-05-23

Best Customer Service Out There!

"I'd like to just take the time to let everyone know how great the customer service department is at this company. They have definitely figured out a way to make their customers happy and now have another lifetime customer. Though I can find some of the products they sell elsewhere for a few bucks cheaper, the fact that they take the time out to email back quickly, fix my order (which was my mistake to begin with), and send out new product to me all in the same day is unheard of! I am very happy with the rest of the items I ordered as well. They are extremely fresh and my whole family loves all of it! Give them a try if you're looking for quality product and a company who actually wants your service :) "

2017-05-11

My Cockatoo Loves Nut.Com!

"I regularly order 25# of raw almonds for my Cockatoo from nut.com. These are his favorite nut and they are healthy for him. He loves them! Plus free shipping and 2 day service is outstanding!!"

2017-05-01

Horrible Coffee

"Received a gift of whole bean coffee for Christmas. Gave both bags a go with a pot and both were extremely bitter and the beans were awfully wet and oily for having been roasted.

Received a replacement order and the second set was just as bad ad the first. Terrible!

2017-04-28

EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

"I LOVE NUTS .COM,THEY ARE THE BEST!!!!!! EVERYTHING I HAVE BOUGHT HAS BEEN WONDERFUL!!!!!!! SHEILA FOWLER"

Share Nuts.com's store rating

Nuts.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Nuts.com is not a merchant member
Nuts.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!