Stores > Nuts.com

Product & services pricing Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I'm a whole lot less than happy with my recent candy purchases from Nuts.com. The candy was not fresh and I threw out one bag of candy that was very stale and had a medicinal taste.I'm not usually one to complain, but I thought that it needs to be brought to the attention of prospective customers that this site probably writes their own glowing product reviews.Buyer beware."

"Excellent products, fast shipping, free sample of cashews-yummy. Their packaging is awesome. Great co."

This review was modified by Creativelady on October 05 2015 07:14:08 PM

This review was modified by BobMarcus on September 28 2015 10:08:15 AM

Painesville, Ohio

"I have mixed feelings for nuts.com, which is why they get a 3 star rating. Most of the food I ordered tasted pretty good. I had to pay the higher shipping and purchase cold packs to ensure my candy wouldn't melt. The order was over $100.00. Five bags of candy were melted. Surprisingly, the taffy was okay. They also forgot to send my 4 samples for free that I used a promo code for. When I contacted customer service, their solution was for me to place another order and that they would then credit the melted items or resend them. Then they gave me a link to add my 4 free samples, as they informed me I was supposed to use on the first order. What was the promo code for then?? I don't understand why they wouldn't just credit the melted items and then send out the 4 samples as a good faith gesture, and to ensure keeping a happy customer? They state that they will do anything to fix any problem, but it's a lie. Plus, the guy from "customer service" said if they sent out replacement bags and they were melted again, there's nothing further they could do. This doesn't sound like going above and beyond to me. Why charge for cold packs then if they don't guarantee their merchandise? It doesn't seem as if they care much about the satisfaction of their customers. The reason I ordered in the first place was due to all of the glowing reviews I read on their website. I should have known they only publish positive reviews. Maybe they are all fake. I just know I'm torn and don't know if I will order from them again or not. I liked a lot of the items I purchased, but their so-called customer service leaves a lot to be desired!"

This review was modified by crazykitty on September 13 2015 12:35:52 PM

"Very bad seller, they sale rotten Soy bean to me. "

Been a LOYAL customer for 4 years, UNTIL now! Candy caused extreme food poisoning symptoms to a gift recipient. Nuts.Com REFUSED to stand behind their website’s 100% satisfaction guarantee. Customer service representatives were rude, refused to issue refund, or pick up defective product. Opened a disputed with PayPal, and was immediately issued a refund.
Had I known that this is how their customer service worked, I would NEVER have bought from them all this time!
Too many other places to shop.

I ordered Sugar Free Mini Peanut Butter Cups, Old Fashioned chocolate fudge and Old Fashioned Hard Candy, paid for extreme fast delivery and extra heat resistant packaging. It was delivered to the recipient the next day.
The recipient ate four of the mini peanut butter cups, and then proceeded to spend an hour+ unable to leave the bathroom experiencing horrible diarrhea symptoms.
The label on the website and on the sugar free items says "*Warning: Excess consumption may have a laxative effect.*" However, EXCESS, refers to more than a single serving size, and four mini peanut butter cups is NOT EXCESS and should NOT cause that reaction!
When customer service was contacted SAM responded that “unfortunately the amount does vary from person to person”. By SAM’s definition of EXCESS, “varying from person to person”, would mean that some people would get SICK from 1(ONE) piece, which is absolutely absurd and should NOT be the case. NO WHERE does it state on Nuts.Com, NOR on the food packaging, that EXCESS means that it varies from person to person and that it is highly possible that even 1(ONE) bite may result in hours of EXTREME Sickness, immeasurable pain, continual diarrhea, horrendous gas and uncontrollable belching.
SAM agreed to a partial refund. However, I insisted on a Full refund. SAM said items had to be returned, and they would send UPS immediately the next day to pick up the box. UPS Never arrived. Six days later, with multiple phone calls a day to Nut.com asking when UPS would be sent to pick up faulty items in order to process the refund, I finally opened a dispute with PayPal. Within hours I had a refund through PayPal.

Will NEVER, EVER, EVER shop at Nuts.Com again.

This review was modified by Tekoa25 on May 14 2015 03:41:01 PM

"I placed an order with nuts.com and had to pay extra for heat resistant packaging because I live in Florida. When the order arrived all the chocolate in the bags was severely melted. The tin of assorted chocolates was mixed up so bad it took 20 minutes to separate all the different pieces. Needless to say I will never order from NUTS.COM ever again. Horrible company to deal with."

"First time ordering from here and YAAAS I'm so happy and excited. The order shipped so quickly and i got it super fast. The box that it comes in is probably my favorite, cutest thing ever. I got mochi rice cakes (rainbow) and they're so tasty and squishy and just so awesome. (I also got tapioca pearls but haven't tried them yet, so excited to though) Definitely ordering from here more often. "

This review was modified by Krystenamae on March 10 2015 04:01:14 PM

"Very disappointed with my last order. I ordered on Feb. 12 got a confirmation, shipping date of the 13 and arrival on the 18th. On the 21st I called to see where it was and they said they cancelled it due to not being able to verify my address (no phone call, email, or text)(also same address they sent the last order to....duh). Bottom line I never got the order....they never contacted me....also their solution was that I was more than welcome to place another order...thanks...but I'll shop somewhere where the customer is appreciated and honestly dealt with....goodbye nuts."

This review was modified by biggred474 on February 22 2015 03:26:39 PM

"I'm a snack person. I like having healthy options in my desk, car, cupboard, etc. so I'm not tempted to go eat things that aren't so healthy. And these guys met every expectation I could have had.

The website is easy to navigate and understand. Their branding is great! (I'm a designer...so it impressed me). I was thoroughly satisfied with every product I've ever ordered from them. Their shipping is prompt. And the pricing was as good or better than buying locally. Overall, I can honestly say I'll definitely be purchasing again.

" I am very, very disappointed in the very poor customer service given when my son called in to talk about the large green bug and bug sack found in the products I ordered for him for Christmas !!! A woman named Jane answered and when told my order had bugs she actually laughed. NOT FUNNY ! She said it happens sometimes. IT SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN !!! When asked if someone else to talk to, she said no, she was hired to answer the phone and she was the only one to talk to. I will never order from Nuts.com again. This was just TOO much. It was bad enough getting very poor customer service, but for a Christmas order ? I sent a pic of the bug. Tasty Huh ? I was to get a refund. Finally got a partial refund on 12/29/14. Two refunds of $4.99. Order was $74.44. Threw out the whole bag of product. Stale and unsafe to ingest. Never again purchasing from this store !!!!!"

This review was modified by nuts.gone on January 06 2015 04:59:02 AM

"I ordered Red Pistachios and I am very pleased. They are so delicious and will purchase from them again in the future. The shipping was very quick had my pistachios in two days. Extremely quick service. I will recommend this company to everyone. One very happy customer."

"I ordered sweet creame almonds from Nuts.com. The almonds have a sweet cream coating and are very crunchy. The order I received was very poor quality. The nuts were stuck together in a big blob and were stale tasting. I called customer service and she grabbed a bag of sweet creme almonds and tasted them and said they tasted bad and to ship them back. Ity cost me $10.00 to ship them back at my costs. This was the worse tasting almonds I have ever tasted. I will never order anything from these jokers again. You got me once but you won't get me again. Don't order anything from these crooks."

This review was modified by ervincawthon on October 23 2014 06:49:58 AM

"I ordered from this store several times in the last 3 years. Generally I was quite satisfied with the products. Only once or twice nuts were over-roasted and way too salty, and I was given refunds.

The reason why I give only 2 stars is a recent negative experience with a product and subsequent review posting that has undermined trust in this company.

I ordered black sesame seeds that, when added to cereal, revealed that most seeds in the bag were dyed with a black stain that was released, leaving many white and brown seeds, and very few black ones. This is a common problem with batches from other vendors, probably due to shortcuts by producers and wholesalers adding cheaper dyed seeds to make a bigger profit. These seeds, even the organic varieties sold by Nuts.com, originate from India or China. The dye is not listed in the ingredients, so I am not sure whether it is safe. These are raw seeds, so they shouldn't be roasted.

Due to this experience I submitted a negative review on the company's website, but it was never posted. The company only posts positive reviews.

This quality issue and the fact that my negative review was never posted has undermined my trust in the company's products, and especially the organic label (certified by whom ?) that always comes with a steeply higher price. I am sure Nuts.com has been growing fast and is making lots of money from health conscious customers. It seems they are growing too fast and have to make up demand with diluted products.

One more thing. There are multiple 5 star review for the store posted to resellerratings on 11-11-18, very suspicious.

This review was modified by TFK55 on September 28 2014 08:47:56 AM

"Update: I think they have resolved this successfully. Time will tell!"

This review was modified by Shannon-K on July 01 2014 11:30:24 AM

Share Nuts.com's store rating

Nuts.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Nuts.com is not a merchant member
Nuts.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!