Nutricity.com Reviews - nutricity.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.67/10 252 reviews

Nutricity.com is not a merchant member
Nutricity.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I purchased an item from their Amazon storefront. 11 days later, the item still hadn't shipped, but I contacted them and was told that the item had shipped and was on time. I guess that was a lie since at 14 days my Amazon order was cancelled. I will definitely not be buying again from a store that can't manage their inventory or communicate with customers."

modified review This review was modified by butterphingerz on February 14 2014 07:38:27 AM

"Great service, fast delivery, nice price, all set until I need to reorder again. Thank you again."

modified review This review was modified by tonaltunes on November 16 2013 12:47:46 PM

"Nutricity has the best products, pricing and free shipping!"

modified review This review was modified by nct53 on November 10 2013 12:28:16 PM

"Your website-- Your Products and Your SERVICE WERE GREAT!!!!! Both times I ordered !!!! EVERYTHING was EXCELLENT!!!! WILL BE ORDERING AGAIN VERY SOON!

P.J.SMITH

"Item was good and received quickly"

Brooklyn, New York

" Nutricity.com is one of the best merchants to purchase supplements for one's breast. The prices were lower that the major retailer, and the delivery was very quick. I would like to thank all of the staff at Nutricity.com"

"My product arrived as expected and I love te product!"

"This company took 10 days to process my order. Then the shipping time. That is too long for me. I will not be order from them again."

"Perfect. Exactly what I asked for. Fast shipping (but not the cheapest!). Great communication (progress emails)."

"Everything went smoothly and I had zero issues! The prices were great and the shipping was free, so I have no complaints at all!"

"Ordering through Nutricity.com was very easy. The product I ordered was exactly what I expected and delivered for free in only a few days. Very satisfied with the product along with the ordering process and delivery time. "

"Excellent Service good prices"

"Excellent Service good prices"

"The order arrived right on time. I was very thankful to find a reasonable price and free shipping. I have no complaints. Thank You!"

"No problems with order. Best price around, item shipped quickly & arrived safely. Thanks!"