• Rating 8.67/10 252 reviews

Nutricity.com is not a merchant member
    Nutricity.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Nutricity.com contact information

• Contact: info@nutricity.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I purchased an item from their Amazon storefront. 11 days later, the item still hadn't shipped, but I contacted them and was told that the item had shipped and was on time. I guess that was a lie since at 14 days my Amazon order was cancelled. I will definitely not be buying again from a store that can't manage their inventory or communicate with customers."

modified review This review was modified by butterphingerz on February 14 2014 07:38:27 AM

"Great service, fast delivery, nice price, all set until I need to reorder again. Thank you again."

modified review This review was modified by tonaltunes on November 16 2013 12:47:46 PM

"Nutricity has the best products, pricing and free shipping!"

modified review This review was modified by nct53 on November 10 2013 12:28:16 PM

"Your website-- Your Products and Your SERVICE WERE GREAT!!!!! Both times I ordered !!!! EVERYTHING was EXCELLENT!!!! WILL BE ORDERING AGAIN VERY SOON!

P.J.SMITH

"Item was good and received quickly"

Brooklyn, New York

" Nutricity.com is one of the best merchants to purchase supplements for one's breast. The prices were lower that the major retailer, and the delivery was very quick. I would like to thank all of the staff at Nutricity.com"

"My product arrived as expected and I love te product!"

"This company took 10 days to process my order. Then the shipping time. That is too long for me. I will not be order from them again."

"Perfect. Exactly what I asked for. Fast shipping (but not the cheapest!). Great communication (progress emails)."

"Everything went smoothly and I had zero issues! The prices were great and the shipping was free, so I have no complaints at all!"

"Ordering through Nutricity.com was very easy. The product I ordered was exactly what I expected and delivered for free in only a few days. Very satisfied with the product along with the ordering process and delivery time. "

"Excellent Service good prices"

"Excellent Service good prices"

"The order arrived right on time. I was very thankful to find a reasonable price and free shipping. I have no complaints. Thank You!"

"No problems with order. Best price around, item shipped quickly & arrived safely. Thanks!"