• Contact: info@nutricity.com

Product & services pricing Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Do NOT purchase from this seller. I placed an order on 11/15/2014 and by 11/23/2014 the company STILL had not even filled and/or shipped my order. When I inquired, company acted as if I was the odd one. No remorse. No desire to keep my business. Extremely passive agressive and rude. I would highly recommend you buy from a company that believes in doing the right thing. These guys are bad news. "

modified review This review was modified by LCinMpls on November 24 2014 08:54:04 AM

Nutricity.com User

"I ordered 6 6oz containers of KONRIKO Jalapeno all purpose seasoning. I got my box of the seasonings and the packing slip said 6 6oz containers. When I took the first container out it was a 5oz container as were the other 5 containers. I was disappointed to say the least. I love the seasoning but it's false advertising to sell them as 6oz containers and send 5oz. That was like getting one less container than I paid for."

"I was completely satisfied with my ordering experience and would definitely recommend Nutricity.com. Pricing and brands were competitive to the online supplement store I normally order from. The free shipping is such a bonus!"

"This was my second order from Nutricity and it was, again, a very nice experience.
Shopping on the web site was resonnably easy considering that I was looking for a specific product. I found it quickly and the shoping cart process was clear and fast.
Checkout and payment (Paypal for me) was again painless and fast. Confirmation of the transaction was send instantly.
Shipping and delivery to my door was a little faster than expected (a good surprise)

Overall a ver satisfying shopping experience. I will certainly order again from this online shop.

modified review This review was modified by ActiFlaf on July 24 2014 10:58:52 AM

"I ordered a natural body brush and received it very quickly. I'm happy with the purchase and will gladly be a repeat customer. "

modified review This review was modified by heather83z on July 02 2014 05:05:06 PM

"Write a review....r u serious....you people completely ignore loyal customer with almost 10 years as a customer....your "all the time" and 5 star CS is a complete joke.....3 emails...several days no response....what a way to keep customers...someone should be getting fired instead of getting paid....cause you just lost this customer....wha tif someone blew you off for 3 days with not 1 response?...bet youre so busy taking care of other customers.....your days are numbered and rightly so...better go back to school and learn what "customer service" means...your competition is smiling.......and save your "so sorry for the problem" email for some other idiot....and go back to sleep as that is 1 thing your "5 star" and "all the time customer service" is good for.....shoulda known .....big red flag when there is NO contact number"

modified review This review was modified by seriously-dissapointed on July 02 2014 04:15:21 AM

"I ordered a product and got the wrong item. Trying to email and can't get a link to a link that handles that. "

"I like the product. It is gentle yet helps exfoliate my skin."

modified review This review was modified by Kvinde85251 on May 28 2014 11:28:00 AM

"The shipping should not take to long and the costumer service should answer the phone when theiy need"

"We order all of our NOW Foods vitamins and supplements from Nutricity because their pricing is great with great free shipping. Delivery times are very reasonable.
They also are very responsive and quick when I send in email questions about a product. The only disappointment is some NOW items are not offered on their site. Will continue to order from them.

modified review This review was modified by Guy8406 on April 25 2014 03:59:27 PM

"Great service and extremely fast devlivery"

modified review This review was modified by Marcilee on April 04 2014 05:31:41 AM

"I purchased an item from their Amazon storefront. 11 days later, the item still hadn't shipped, but I contacted them and was told that the item had shipped and was on time. I guess that was a lie since at 14 days my Amazon order was cancelled. I will definitely not be buying again from a store that can't manage their inventory or communicate with customers."

modified review This review was modified by butterphingerz on February 14 2014 07:38:27 AM

"What a great company! Offered very good product and shipped it out to me very quickly. Try this business they are AWESOME."

modified review This review was modified by camx on January 26 2014 12:47:59 PM

"excellent value
would order again and again

"I purchased a case of Nature's Path Raisin Bran cereal. The transaction proceeded smoothly and the delivery was acceptable."

modified review This review was modified by SweetWill on December 26 2013 01:16:44 PM

Nutricity.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Nutricity.com is not a merchant member
Nutricity.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!