• Nutricity.com
    • Contact: info@nutricity.com

Product & services pricing Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"READ YOUR NEGATIVE REVIEWS NUTRICITY!
People do not order from this horrible company. Placed an order through Amazon Prime. 14 days later I received my order. The processing time was 7 days! Then 7 days mail time...REALLY! I have ordered directly from the manufacture in CA I live in NC 4 days later I had my product. This company has only been in business since 2006...read all the negative reviews. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY if you expect service.

"Terrible customer service."

modified review This review was modified by hippowalkn on January 02 2015 07:45:03 AM

"Slow service. Poor communication. I had to order the product twice before I finally received it. Found the same product for $5 less a case."

"Do NOT purchase from this seller. I placed an order on 11/15/2014 and by 11/23/2014 the company STILL had not even filled and/or shipped my order. When I inquired, company acted as if I was the odd one. No remorse. No desire to keep my business. Extremely passive agressive and rude. I would highly recommend you buy from a company that believes in doing the right thing. These guys are bad news. "

modified review This review was modified by LCinMpls on November 24 2014 08:54:04 AM

Nutricity.com User

"I ordered 6 6oz containers of KONRIKO Jalapeno all purpose seasoning. I got my box of the seasonings and the packing slip said 6 6oz containers. When I took the first container out it was a 5oz container as were the other 5 containers. I was disappointed to say the least. I love the seasoning but it's false advertising to sell them as 6oz containers and send 5oz. That was like getting one less container than I paid for."

"I was completely satisfied with my ordering experience and would definitely recommend Nutricity.com. Pricing and brands were competitive to the online supplement store I normally order from. The free shipping is such a bonus!"

"This was my second order from Nutricity and it was, again, a very nice experience.
Shopping on the web site was resonnably easy considering that I was looking for a specific product. I found it quickly and the shoping cart process was clear and fast.
Checkout and payment (Paypal for me) was again painless and fast. Confirmation of the transaction was send instantly.
Shipping and delivery to my door was a little faster than expected (a good surprise)

Overall a ver satisfying shopping experience. I will certainly order again from this online shop.

modified review This review was modified by ActiFlaf on July 24 2014 10:58:52 AM

"I ordered a natural body brush and received it very quickly. I'm happy with the purchase and will gladly be a repeat customer. "

modified review This review was modified by heather83z on July 02 2014 05:05:06 PM

"Write a review....r u serious....you people completely ignore loyal customer with almost 10 years as a customer....your "all the time" and 5 star CS is a complete joke.....3 emails...several days no response....what a way to keep customers...someone should be getting fired instead of getting paid....cause you just lost this customer....wha tif someone blew you off for 3 days with not 1 response?...bet youre so busy taking care of other customers.....your days are numbered and rightly so...better go back to school and learn what "customer service" means...your competition is smiling.......and save your "so sorry for the problem" email for some other idiot....and go back to sleep as that is 1 thing your "5 star" and "all the time customer service" is good for.....shoulda known .....big red flag when there is NO contact number"

modified review This review was modified by seriously-dissapointed on July 02 2014 04:15:21 AM

"I ordered a product and got the wrong item. Trying to email and can't get a link to a link that handles that. "

"The shipping should not take to long and the costumer service should answer the phone when theiy need"

"I purchased an item from their Amazon storefront. 11 days later, the item still hadn't shipped, but I contacted them and was told that the item had shipped and was on time. I guess that was a lie since at 14 days my Amazon order was cancelled. I will definitely not be buying again from a store that can't manage their inventory or communicate with customers."

modified review This review was modified by butterphingerz on February 14 2014 07:38:27 AM

"Great service, fast delivery, nice price, all set until I need to reorder again. Thank you again."

modified review This review was modified by tonaltunes on November 16 2013 12:47:46 PM

"Nutricity has the best products, pricing and free shipping!"

modified review This review was modified by nct53 on November 10 2013 12:28:16 PM

"Your website-- Your Products and Your SERVICE WERE GREAT!!!!! Both times I ordered !!!! EVERYTHING was EXCELLENT!!!! WILL BE ORDERING AGAIN VERY SOON!

P.J.SMITH

Share Nutricity.com's store rating

Nutricity.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Nutricity.com is not a merchant member
Nutricity.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!