Stores > Nutricity.com
  • Nutricity.com

info@nutricity.com

Voice your opinion! Review Nutricity.com by clicking a star below.
2017-03-31

worst internet experience ever

"Purchased item from their web site. Web site had issues. That should have been my first clue, as my premonition was that maybe this company had other issues as well, but that said they had the product in stock, and I was currently unable to find anywhere else. Ordered through PayPal, thank goodness! Nutricity says they have phenomenal customer service. To put it kindly, that is a huge whopper. They never acknowledged my order, but the order did go through with PayPal, and my credit care was charged. After days of trying to phone customer service (no one answers phones or returns calls after leaving messages), writing emails, to no avail, even sending a letter to company via snail mail. Nothing!!!!! Not one response. Resorted to PayPal and letting them help me, and an immediate refund came to me through PayPal. Have still never heard a word from Nutricity, but thank goodness for PayPal's support, which was fast, efficient and easy - never even had to actually file a dispute, and all was done via email. My advice - steer clear of Nutricity. They either do not know what they are doing, do not care about their customers, or are a bunch of unscrupulous scammers! I wish I could have given zero stars. "

2017-03-29

If you want to wait forever for your item order here.

"Ordered a small item from them on amazon almost two weeks out and still waiting, I could have walked the 30 miles to town and got it myself. So many other choices, I wont choose nutricity again"

2015-08-30

"Ordered from this company via amazon marketplace and if there were zero stars I would use it to rate this company. The worst customer service around-avoid at all cost
Never received item-company did not care-kept sending a form letter telling me they were looking into it even after amazon contacted them telling them I wanted a full refund as I paid for something I did not receive as the item was lost-I guess they were sending out the hounds to look for it but that wasn't doing me any good-if I pay for something I want the product-otherwise I want my money back or another item sent-nothing was done

2015-04-26

"READ YOUR NEGATIVE REVIEWS NUTRICITY!
People do not order from this horrible company. Placed an order through Amazon Prime. 14 days later I received my order. The processing time was 7 days! Then 7 days mail time...REALLY! I have ordered directly from the manufacture in CA I live in NC 4 days later I had my product. This company has only been in business since 2006...read all the negative reviews. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY if you expect service.

2015-01-02

"Terrible customer service."

2014-12-20

"Slow service. Poor communication. I had to order the product twice before I finally received it. Found the same product for $5 less a case."

2014-11-24

"Do NOT purchase from this seller. I placed an order on 11/15/2014 and by 11/23/2014 the company STILL had not even filled and/or shipped my order. When I inquired, company acted as if I was the odd one. No remorse. No desire to keep my business. Extremely passive agressive and rude. I would highly recommend you buy from a company that believes in doing the right thing. These guys are bad news. "

2014-09-10

"I ordered 6 6oz containers of KONRIKO Jalapeno all purpose seasoning. I got my box of the seasonings and the packing slip said 6 6oz containers. When I took the first container out it was a 5oz container as were the other 5 containers. I was disappointed to say the least. I love the seasoning but it's false advertising to sell them as 6oz containers and send 5oz. That was like getting one less container than I paid for."

2014-09-02

"I was completely satisfied with my ordering experience and would definitely recommend Nutricity.com. Pricing and brands were competitive to the online supplement store I normally order from. The free shipping is such a bonus!"

2014-07-24

"This was my second order from Nutricity and it was, again, a very nice experience.
Shopping on the web site was resonnably easy considering that I was looking for a specific product. I found it quickly and the shoping cart process was clear and fast.
Checkout and payment (Paypal for me) was again painless and fast. Confirmation of the transaction was send instantly.
Shipping and delivery to my door was a little faster than expected (a good surprise)

Overall a ver satisfying shopping experience. I will certainly order again from this online shop.

2014-07-02

"I ordered a natural body brush and received it very quickly. I'm happy with the purchase and will gladly be a repeat customer. "

2014-07-02

"Write a review....r u serious....you people completely ignore loyal customer with almost 10 years as a customer....your "all the time" and 5 star CS is a complete joke.....3 emails...several days no response....what a way to keep customers...someone should be getting fired instead of getting paid....cause you just lost this customer....wha tif someone blew you off for 3 days with not 1 response?...bet youre so busy taking care of other customers.....your days are numbered and rightly so...better go back to school and learn what "customer service" means...your competition is smiling.......and save your "so sorry for the problem" email for some other idiot....and go back to sleep as that is 1 thing your "5 star" and "all the time customer service" is good for.....shoulda known .....big red flag when there is NO contact number"

2014-06-11

"I ordered a product and got the wrong item. Trying to email and can't get a link to a link that handles that. "

2014-04-28

"The shipping should not take to long and the costumer service should answer the phone when theiy need"

2014-03-27

"My order of Watkins Peppermint Foot Cream arrived within a week of my order date. It is as expected and lived up to the reviews on the site. At the time I was looking for a spearmint foot cream made by Melaleuca, but this fills the bill. The price was excellent as well. And no shipping cost ... at least in this case. Five stars for Nutricity. "

Share Nutricity.com's store rating

Nutricity.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Nutricity.com is not a merchant member
Nutricity.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!