• Address: 14800 NW 60th Avenue, Miami Lakes, Fl 33014
    • Contact: customersupport@nutrasource.com
    • Phone: 1-800-874-7413
    • Customer Support: 1-800-874-7413
    • Business Hours: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST (Monday thru Friday)

"I was pleasantly surprise with super prices for the vitamins, almost 50% less than in the drugstore or supermarket. Now, I am regular customer to the NUTRASOURCE!"

"Ordered 5 products on May 12, and immediately received PayPal charge email. Recieved NO confirming email from Nutrasource. 12 days later, after no receipt, emailed Nutrasource requesting status. Immediately received generic email saying they recieved my inquiry. Next day received an email stating that there was a problem with the order and did I still want the order? Duh ... yes ... would I be inquiring if not? Implied message ... "we screwed up, but to rectify the situation, we aren't willing to risk shipping charges to get your order out as soon as possible. Anyway ... I responded that I still wanted my order filled. Again, no response at that time. Now, another week later (thinking the item would be on my doorstep at any time), I get a voice-mail asking me to call Nutrasource customer service about my order (NO other info left on voice mail). I called, and the rep told me that one of the 5 items was no longer available, and if I still wanted my order shipped ... uh yes ... again, please send the stuff you charged me for 18 days ago. She also wanted to know if I wished to have my account credited for the unavailable item (I had to inquire about the liklihood of the product being in stock any time soon ... she did not offer this info). Well, again ... yes ... amazingly, I do want my money back for the item you can't provide ... and are you really holding up the order for this information? Also, really, it takes 18 days to figure out that something is out of stock? Finally after all of this was resolved, I politely as possible expressed my concern with the above process (recognizing that it wasn't here fault, and that possibly someone at Nutrasource would be interested in the glitches in the process. She stated with somewhat of an edge that Nutrasource had emailed me notice of the out-of-stock situation and had not heard back from me. I told her that I hadn't received any email to that effect. I then asked when that email was sent and she said earlier today. Seriously ... after 18 days of waiting and little communication, she's giving me an attitude because I hadn't seen and responded to an email sent 5 hours ago? She didn't indicate any desire to capture the my concerns, but did apologize. So, I figure I'll write my concerns here for all to see. Anyway ... still haven't recieved the product, and if I don't, I will be writing another update. If the long list of issues documented here is any indication, this dinosaur is headed for extinction."

"Ordered 4 items got 3. Contacted them, they checked their inventory and said it was OK.
I'm out $33.00. Will never order again!

"Not happy at all with the service I received. I had an issue with an order that customer service failed to respond to untill well after it shipped (I emailed them immediately after placing the order). Basically a promotion (BOGO item) was removed AFTER completing checkout and I had no recourse. The only reason I was on the site to begin with was because of a groupon I purchased; I should have done my research. I will not shop at nutrasource again, their prices are simply not competitive."

"I can't speak for all these bad reviews, but my experiences have been quite pleasant. I ordered the Testosterone booster, cause it was the cheapest on the market and it shipped in 4 business days. I'm happy with the product and my wife is even happier. The Daily Deals and email coupons have kept me coming back. I'm new to the Health and Fitness market, but Nutrasource is my go to supplement store."

"Nutrasource has been a great place to get all of my vitamins and supplements. In my dealings with customer service (not negative - just called to get product recommendations/advice) I've found that the company is run by a tight-knit group of really good people.

The prices on the site are crazy cheap, and the products themselves are as high quality (if not better) than what you'd pay 3x more for on a different site or at a place like GNC.

They've found a customer for life.

"Nutrasource has a huge selection of supplements and vitamins to choose from. I used to shop at whole foods for my vitamins, but you can't beat nutrasources prices."

"Hi i actually ordered an item from nutrasource thursdsy and hav yet to receive it it said shipped on tracking but didnt kno how long it was going to take to get to me i figured it would say where it was right now but status is jus shipped it says, my email is amyshultz1990@yahoo.com if u can email me back thanks, Amy!!!"

"I've ordered from Nutrasource twice. Happy with both orders and I like the Daily Deals."

"I ordered 4 bottles of Green Coffee Bean Extract, and despite all the claims, I have not lost one pound or even a quarter inch of fat around my waistline! I'm still taking it (currently on the 3rd of the 4 bottles), still hoping it will help me lose weight/belly fat as claimed, but I doubt it can.
I'm not terribly overweight, just 10-15 pounds, but it's all around the middle, and I really hoped this product would work. No such luck; it was a total waste of money -- which I can't even get back because it's been over 60 days. I can't say anything about Nutrasource as a whole, but I certainly can't recommend this particular product.

"I received the wrong item that took 20 days to get to me. I figure about 10-12 days in transit, which leaves ~8 days that my order was being processed and you still got it wrong. Which is fine. Mistakes happen, but then I don't get a single response to multiple e-mails I sent about how to rectify the order. Please get a handle on your supply chain and operations people. Also, maybe get customer service to respond to e-mails. Even a generic form letter, which costs your very little, helps customers know you sympathize with their situation."

"Because of the other reviews I read about Nutrasource.com, I almost didn't shop with them. I couldn't find a lower price, so I gave them a shot. I'm GLAD I did! Not only did they have a great price, but the transaction was flawless, I got a discount, and shipping was really quick! I would definitely buy from them again. I'm more than satisfied."

"Nutrasource is Garbage its been 3 weeks still hasn't shipped even though everything said in stock. i have sent 4 emails over the last 2 weeks without a response. Go elsewhere"

"So this Nutrasource had a sale a few weeks back and their product was featured on the front page of slickdeals.net because it was a good deal. Understandably, they received tons of orders and it including my previous one and it took them weeks to fill it. They apologized and offered me a discount on my next order so I gave them another chance. Boy that was a mistake! I placed my second order on 8/25 and as of 8/29 it still hasnt shipped yet. I called their 800 number to just cancel my order and the rep argued with me that their shipping process takes 3-7 business days but later changed her story telling me I should have the product at my doorstep in 7 business days which is ridiculous since it hasnt shipped yet and ground shipping will take longer than that.

This company cant figure out how to ship its products in anything resembling a timely manner. If you want to order your products now and receive them next month then go ahead and do business here.

"I have ordered from Nutrasource.com twice and have not had any problems. I did get an email saying that my order was in fraud check the first time, but customer service told me everything was okay. I got free shipping and my orders arrived within 7 days. I decided to buy from them because they had a really good promotion for new customers. I got a bunch of free samples as well. Overall a good experience.

Nutrasource is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Nutrasource is not a merchant member
Nutrasource does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!