Write a review »
    • Address: 13850 Manchester Rd.
    • Contact: customerservice@goedekers.com
    • Phone: 636-207-7277
    • Customer Support: (888) 768-1710
    • Business Hours: Mon-Sat 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM CST

Glendale, CA

"Purchases on Goedeker’s on-line was easy and user friendly. I purchased the complete GE Profile Suite with a Delta kitchen faucet for my kitchen remodeling. I just followed the Goedeker’s helpful hints: step by step process in making a selection that was cost efficient, quick and American made by purchasing as a suite, Goedeker’s holiday discounts and GE rebates (links/notes made this easy for me to follow up in additional money saving). The Profile suite has now been installed and looks great in my new kitchen.

The order was put in on July 4 and delivered to Southern California by July 26. My contractor was pleased and surprised because I was working with an out of state vendor. We had no ideal how this would work out.

My husband was pleasantly surprised that Goedeker’s is a Christian company. He had doubts about my purchasing on-line and with an out of state vendor, my belief and faith in my decision was finalized with your Christian philosophy- great service and you have accomplished your goal.

Thank you for the great experience of making this re-modeling job so much easier. Add hospitalization and death in family to add stress during this time

"Purchased a whole GE kitchen and just love it. Goedekers was great from start to finish. I had so many questions about the various appliances and everyone I talked to was patient, courteous and helpful. JR was the main person who helped me and he was so knowledgeable and kind with my questions. I did not know what was the best type of vent hood to buy with my professional range and he gave me numerous options and helped me make the best choice and we love what JR helped us choose.

The delivery was great and professional. The customer service department helped me when I had some questions about the rebate forms and how to fill them out.

When my installer had a question he called JR and he ended up talking to Mike Goedeker who helped him. My installer said he was surprised that knew so much about the product and made his job easy.

I have told everyone I know what a great experience I had and would recommend them to anyone.

"I ordered a refrigerator for my rental beach cottage from Goedeker's in July based upon the price, their customer reviews and the promise of free shipping the week that I arranged. I followed every protocol they had in place to insure that my refrigerator would in fact arrive the week following Labor Day - a week that was free of renters. I checked back numerous times to make sure everything was schedule appropriately and the delivery would go smoothly. I was assured all was fine.

I took off a week from work without pay to be there to supervise the installation and hired my handyman to be on call that week as he would also be installing a new range that was delivered Wednesday of that week. I received emails stating that delivery was set for September 3rd and that the local trucking company would contact me. When no one contacted me I tried to find a number for the trucking company. Finally they contacted me and informed me they'd be delivering on Monday the September 9th when I'd have guests arriving from Germany and I would be back to work. As my handyman had already removed both my old range and old refrigerator in anticipation of both deliveries, obviously this was not a great situation! I now had no refrigerator and faced unhappy guests arriving to a house without a refrigerator.

I was completely frustrated especially after I was told by Goedeker's customer service that I should call the trucking company to resolve the issue. Considering it was Goedeker's fault that the trucking company had not received the appropriate delivery time frame, I was more than upset. It was not by job to try to fix things. Additionally, the woman in customer service had the audacity to suggest that I should perhaps drive 2 hours north to pick up the 400lb refrigerator. I not only don't have a truck or the strength or time to do so, but I PAID FOR DELIVERY!! It was beyond belief that she had made such a suggestion.

I continually got either no response via email or email asking if I'd resolved the issue when I repeated phoned and emailed them to explain they needed to fix things and get the refrigerator to me by the 6th at the latest as promised. After emailing the owner of the company I got a lame $100 refund offer. At this point I got really angry as I was now out a week's wages and had to pay my handyman and his assistant to pick up and install a loaner refrigerator a kind neighbor offered me. Additionally, as I needed to go ahead and install the new range (which DID arrive on time from another company I might add) I will have to pay my handyman to come back another day to install the new refrigerator and return the other one to my neighbor. Also, I now have to pay my housekeeper to wait all day for the delivery as I have to be back at work.

I'm out over $3000 at this point and they've only offered at this point a $220 refund. I would NEVER ever use this company again. I could have paid a little bit more for another company and I wouldn't have had these issues. In my estimation, if they are genuinely concerned about their reputation, they would offer to not charge me for the refrigerator at this point. Even though it's less than the amount of money I'm out, I'd be happy with that offer. It's the least they can do!!!

modified review This review was modified by TinaM51 on September 11 2013 10:57:32 AM

"I purchase most everything online now if I can and when I friend of mine told me about Goedekers I tried them out and am glad I did. I shopped everywhere and talked to many people and not only did Goedekers have the lowest price everything they did was perfect. The product shipped as they told me. They did take a little longer than some companies to get me the product but I knew that going in and they did not over promise. The products I got, all Whirlpool were fantastic and my kitchen looks great. The dishwasher had a little dent in the door but they had service come out and replace it for me and I could not be happier. I now tell everyone about Goedekers"

"Goedekers did a great job. Great service, nice people, and the best price. Bought from them many times and have always been happy."

"Goedeker was great to deal with. The site was good and when I called the people were friendly. I purchased 4 appliances and I love my new kitchen. One appliance has a small ding and when I called Lisa in customer service she immediately sent me a new one. I couldn't be happier."

"I was referred to Goedekers by my contractor so I was unfamiliar with the company and somewhat concerned purchasing major appliances online. I can say that I couldn't be happier with the sales and support thru the entire process. Special thanks to Melissa and Lisa for the time and attention to all my concerns. I highly recommend Goedekers and the team. I will definitely shop here again."

modified review This review was modified by jmkirk on August 27 2013 06:21:07 AM

"I originally placed my order on Aug. 7, 2013 and told them that I needed my appliances by Aug. 19th for the contractors to install in a kitchen remodel. I was told that there would be no problem! I get an email Aug. 15th telling me that the exhaust hood was back ordered. I called customer service and asked when to expect the hood. They immediately told me that the email was a mistake. The Samsung range was back ordered and that the dishwasher and hood were at the warehouse. I cancelled the range. The man from Goedekers told me he would walk my order to the warehouse and get it on the truck and to expect it in 3-4 days. Today is Aug. 26 and I still do not have my goods that were promised. I will never ever order from this company again until they make this right!"

modified review This review was modified by YouYou on August 26 2013 04:32:02 PM

"I was desperate to get a particular wall oven that appeared to be out of stock everywhere. I waited and waited for back orders to be filled and was about to give up when I decided to try the Internet one more time. I happened upon Goedeker's and had a really great experience. They were able to locate the oven for me, and held my hand through the whole process. Lisa, in customer service, was particularly helpful, even going so far as to calling the warehouse to see if the thing really existed.
The ovens just arrived, in good shape and on the Friday before my renovations start on Monday. I am delighted with the service, and incidentally, the price, which was lower than my other supplier.
I would certainly use Goedeker's again and recommend then to anyone.

modified review This review was modified by JudyBW on August 23 2013 04:40:43 PM

"I purchase many items online and Goedekers has been the best company I have dealt with. The people were helpful, the prices were great and the delivery went perfectly. My friends told me about how great Goedekers were and so I thought I would try them and am glad I did. I will use them again. "

"Purchased from them many times and have always been pleased. The last purchase was for 4 appliances. I called and talked to a customer service representative who was so knowledgeable and helped me make a good decision. The appliances came as they promised and the delivery was excellent. One product did have a small ding and they immediately sent me another one without any hesitation. I couldn't be happier and am now a lifetime customer."

modified review This review was modified by jean1templeton on August 15 2013 02:42:07 PM

"I have had a great experience with them. I called and talked to Jessie who was so knowledgeable and polite. She answered all my questions and helped me find the best product for my needs. I purchased a whole kitchen full of GE appliances and the delivery was fast and the delivery men were great. The product was brought into my home, taken out of the box and they were so careful. There was one piece that had some small dent and when I called Goedeker customer service they were great and immediately sent me a replacement. I couldn't be happier and recommend them to all my friends. "

"I have a long story about Goedekers. I called and talked to Jessie who could not have been more helpful and friendly. She knew the products and answered all my questions and never seemed rushed, she was great. The appliances came quickly and the white glove delivery people did a great job. I did have a minor issue with one of the appliances and when I talked to Lisa in customer service about the minor damage she was fantastic. She resolved the situation and made me feel like she really cared about me and never gave me the run around. I love their philosophy and will definitely buy from them again."

modified review This review was modified by bobabobalee on July 11 2013 01:56:45 PM

"I ordered a GE downdraft gas cook top and an electric GE oven and microwave combo from Goedeker's in September of 2012 to install in my new house. The appliances came in a very timely manner and were in excellent condition. I live in a rural area, so it took me a while to find a good installer, but once I did, he installed every appliance without any trouble. Since that time all the appliances have worked well and reliably. I loved Goedeker's prices, name brands, and fast shipping. I'm very happy with my appliances. I'll definitely order from Goedeker's again."

modified review This review was modified by rebkoneig on July 09 2013 09:27:04 PM

"The search is over! After researching the internet for appliance dealers, I have finally found home. When I talked with Melissa about the wall over I was searching, she was able to answer all my questions. Her knowledge of this particular unit was sufficient to cause me to “trust” not only her but Goedekers as well. When buying off the internet, a trust rapport is worth more than when buying in person. The unit had to fit an existing space or with as little alteration as possible. The spec’s for this unit were exactly as quoted. So I placed the order. Melissa explained the process of delivery and I was very satisfied with the purchase. The delivery company, JBHunt, appears to be of the same caliber as Goedekers… family run and very friendly, but efficient. The delivery company established a specific time for delivery and they were on time. The two delivery agents were polite, friendly and very helpful. I ordered the “white-glove” delivery, which calls for the unpacking of the new unit and hauling off of the old unit. The plumbers came to install the unit. They even had a positive comment about the unit and installed it easily. This Maytag wall gas double oven is a great replacement, works well and has several nice features. When I read the owner’s manual, it called of two extra racks and a broiler tray which were not with the unit. I call Goedekers and talked with Kim. She apologized for the inconvenience and said they would get the missing pieces shipped as soon as possible. Well I could hardly believe what happened next. The very next day, a delivery service dropped off all three missing parts. Thank you Kim! This company – Goedekers – has truly exceeded my expectations as to honest service that is customer focused. Not only do they say what they mean, they mean what they say. It is so pleasant doing business with Goedekers. I will continue to purchase my appliances from Goedekers with confidence"

Goedeker's is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Goedeker's is not a merchant member
Goedeker's does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!