Stores > Novosbed.com

• Novosbed.com Novosbed.com Elite Status
    • Address: #503, 1310 E. Ocean Blvd.
    • Contact: customercare@novosbed.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
2017-01-06

Severe Scoliosis Relief

"We bought this mattress for our 12 year old daughter who is physically and mentally disabled and cannot speak. She was recently diagnosed with severe scoliosis, kyphosis, and lordosis. We felt terrible that her fussing for hours at night for a few months was an indication that she was terribly uncomfortable even on her already new and semi-expensive Kingsdown mattress. It unfortunately took us a few months to realize what was happening to her body. After a bit of research l figured out memory foam is the route most recommended for unfused and mild to moderate-severe scoli backs. We are trying to avoid fusion surgery for her as its negative side effects far outweigh any real benefits for her at this time. At first I looked at tempurpedic mattresses but quickly came across review sites for other top brand memory foam companies like Novosbed. It was so a relief to know that helping reduce our childs discomfort and improve her quality of life wasn't going to bankrupt us. It didn't take long to settle on Novosbed through its impressive and consistently high reviews and impressive comfort guarantees! A company must be pretty confident in the quality of their product to back it up above and beyond the memory foam average guarantees. She has been really enjoying her new bed. We feel relieved that her level of discomfort has been reduced to zero removing the urgency we were feeling, pre-Novosbed, for high risk/low success medical treatments to resolve her issues. So now we can take our time to decide whats really the right plan for her spinal future while pursuing non invasive more natural solutions and with Novosbed help we are finally hopeful for a spinal-fusion-free future! We don't hear a peep from her anymore after bedtime and often she's so comfortable shes content to lay in bed in the mornings and wait for the morning chaos to pass before calling to be retrieved. I regularly find other family members taking their turns curled up in her bed and have made it clear they want one also.

I do most of our shopping online due to how rural we live and the shipping with Novosbed was very quick compared to most of what I have shipped. I loved that shipping was included too. I hate having to search around for shipping prices to decide if a product is still worth the cost. Free shipping made the process of selection easy.

Customer service at Novosbed was also awesome and very understanding and seemed genuinely committed to their customers.

This review was modified by amberoons on January 06 2017 09:04:12 AM

2016-12-15

Relationship saver

"Absolutely love this bed. So comfortable. It's a dream:)! Finally can sleep uninterrupted with my significant other! Cool sleeping surface. Just the right firmness. I never want to leave this bed. "

This review was modified by Pkiziak on December 15 2016 12:54:57 PM

2016-12-11

Perfect for long/light side sleepers after adding the soft topper

"I bought the Novosbed Soft, California king size after trying out the Leesa mattress of the same size and finding it too firm. I am a side sleeper and I found that my arm would fall asleep from the shoulder down, and I would wake up with a sore back. I'm also quite tall, 6'3" or 189cm, and only way about 180 pounds / 72kg and I'm pretty sure I have a low muscle or bone density, because I don't seem to weigh a lot for how much volume I take up, so I think I was really just too long or too light for the Leesa mattress to be comfortable a side sleeper.

The Novosbed Soft was much better, although not perfect. I tried it for three weeks without a topper, but felt it was still just a bit too soft so I asked for the soft Comfort+ mattress topper, which they sent out immediately. Unfortunately the first Comfort+ topper arrived with some manufacturing defects (the aeration holes were not consistently punched into the foam), but after sending a couple of pictures of its condition and of the barcodes on the box, Novosbed immediately sent a replacement which arrived quickly. After adding the topper, which took about half an hour and was no more difficult changing sheets and a duvet cover, the bed is just right! I sleep more soundly and now when I wake up in the morning, instead of my back being stiffer and in more pain than when I went to bed, it's always better than the night before.

I thought a memory/gel foam also might get too hot, but that didn't prove to be the case at all, even with the topper and even though I sink into the mattress much more than most (as I prefer a soft bed). And even though there was that slight memory foam feel of sinking in comfortably and being "hugged", the soft mattress with the soft topper was actually quite responsive and I didn't feel like I got stuck in a rut – I can gently/slightly roll around without tending to roll back toward the spot where I was just lying.

This review was modified by pvguy520 on December 11 2016 10:14:52 AM

2016-12-10

Worth the money spent.

"A really good mattress for a reasonable price. Looking for the same size and quality you will have to pay much more out there on others stores. That is the one to take it."

This review was modified by Val.C1979 on December 10 2016 11:35:11 AM

Best of all worlds!

"Amazing service, super easy to order, customizable options, washable cover… And a super good quality comfortable mattress that both me and my partner love. His back no longer hurts in the am, and he is double my size!

Medium is a bit firm for me as a side sleeper, but I think the soft topper makes it perfect, with still more than enough support for him! Nothing but love here.

This review was modified by clkerr on December 08 2016 08:56:12 PM

2016-12-08

Best sleep I've had in a long time

"I have the queen soft with the comfort plus topper to add a bit of firmness . It is PERFECT. Probably the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in . Some great features that i LOVE: The mattress cover fits perfectly. The topper zips in so there is no sliding/moving and it is all one piece. I love the feel of the mattress cover and the look of it. The soft mattress felt just a bit too soft for me so adding the topper made it just right. I wanted comparable to the Temperpedic cloud supreme and this feels pretty close at a fraction of the price. Oh yes , that's the other feature i LOVE: the price! Even my husband,who is a great skeptic, about buying a mattress on line was and is impressed by this bed. One of the best purchases ever. One word of caution though when you first get it let it air out over night before you sleep in it. We slept in it the first night and woke up with major headaches. After that first night though no problems and no smell."

This review was modified by kerick on December 08 2016 05:31:53 PM

Oh wow

"We came into a bit of extra money and decided to get a king sized mattress, so we looked at Sertas and other brands but they were really expensive and we'd have to deal with salespeople and just the usual stuff that makes shopping for beds ****.

We looked at reviews online and a lot of people said the fancy expensive foam mattress were no better than less expensive ones that people bought online, so we went for it and got a Novosbed mattress which was well under half the price of the ones for sale in a store.

Anyway after owning it for a few months my wife and I are super happy with it. My aches and pains from sleeping have gone away and we both have tons of room and aren't affected by each other flipping around to reduce the soreness.

I'm a big huge guy at 6'4" and 400+ pounds so I was worried about taking the gamble on a mattress that might not handle me, but the medium mattress was perfect, we didn't need to get a topper or anything, everything is supported nicely. It doesn't get hot or smell bad, it's been frikking awesome being able to sleep in again and not have to get up because of being sore.

This review was modified by cptblammo on December 08 2016 12:23:49 PM

2016-12-08

Sleep never felt so good

"Amazing bed. So much more comfortable than I thought and well worth the price. It was much easier to assemble and was ready within 5 mins."

This review was modified by Kenny.kens on December 08 2016 12:16:34 PM

2016-12-03

Outstanding Customer Care!

"We ordered our firm mattress from Novosbed on October 4th. It arrived super fast...just a couple days after ordering! My son and I took it out of the box and got it set up on the bed. It had a slight smell to it, but nothing overwhelming. The bed didn't take long at all to get to its shape, and was ready to sleep on that night. After sleeping on the mattress for a month, my husband and I did agree it was a bit too firm for us, so we contacted Novosbed for the Comfort+. Their customer service was awesome! The Comfort+ was out of stock, but they gave us a date that it should ship by...the Comfort+ arrived ahead of schedule and now we sleep amazing. I would definitely order from them again and again! The mattress is comfortable, well made, and easy to set up (with help because it's heavy)! Their customer care is 2nd to none! "

This review was modified by 5828mama on December 03 2016 10:45:07 AM

2016-11-24

Okay! It changed my life so far.

"It’s been past a month now and i’m asking myself why I didn’t change my mattress before. No more pain, I woke up like I had the body I used to have at 20 years old. I got the firm mattress even if i’m only 170 pounds and I absolutely love it. Next thing you got to do is get a good sheet set to fit the foam, I absolutely love my “liquid cotton 500 thread count”, and of course a really good pillow. "

2016-11-21

Sweet dreams!

"Since sleeping in our novosbed, all aches and pains have disappeared and sleep in once again blissful!"

This review was modified by moorecedar on November 21 2016 05:35:02 PM

2016-11-18

Very good

"I bought this a king size mattress from them. Very comfortable :)"

2016-11-02

Comfortable and well priced

"I have slept on a tempurpedic mattress in the past, but could not afford a new one. Doing online research I came across Novosbed and decided with their trial period it was worth a try. Happy I decided to order this mattress, very comfortable and price is much better than other foam mattresses. Website states they will send another layer of foam if you need mattress softer or more firm at no extra cost. I did order the soft after a few weeks and am very happy with it. "

2016-11-02

new to the foam experience

"I began waking up every morning stiff and sore from head to toe and realized it was time to toss the old spring mattress. After doing quite a bit of online research, I determined that a foam mattress would be my best option. I studied a comparison chart of the top names in foam mattresses and the Novosbed came out on top in nearly all the categories. Ordering was easy, shipping was quick (delivered within a week of ordering), setup was simple, and the sleep experiment was better than I could have hoped for. I ordered a King Medium firmness and, after the 30-day experiment, decided to order the Firm topper. That proved to be just what the doctor ordered! The chemical odor lingers for a couple of weeks so don't worry because that dissipates. I have now been sleeping on the Novosbed for 60 days and am no longer experiencing the morning backaches. Will definitely be ordering another Novosbed when it's time to replace the next mattress in my home. "

This review was modified by cclaird25 on November 02 2016 02:20:19 PM

2016-11-01

Great mattress, great sleep!

"We got medium firmness Queen size mattress from Novosbed earlier this year. The medium firmness is on the firm side of the scale, but we both have been enjoying the sleep on this mattress very much. We are still thinking of getting the Comfort+ soft cushion, but overall we are extremely satisfied with the mattress. We had purchased a competitor mattress prior to finding out about Novosbed, which was too soft and nothing like the memory foam, so we ended up using the 100 nights guarantee and replaced it with Novosbed. Never looking back again. "

This review was modified by LeonM on November 01 2016 09:31:50 AM

Share Novosbed.com's store rating

Novosbed.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Novosbed.com is a merchant member
Novosbed.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.