Stores > Novosbed.com

• Novosbed.com Novosbed.com Elite Status
    • Address: #503, 1310 E. Ocean Blvd.
    • Contact: customercare@novosbed.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10

2016-07-15

Really like my Novosbed medium queen mattress

"We were reluctant to order a mattress online from a company with which we were not familiar, but after doing some web research, seeing all the good reviews from external sites, and having the 120-day return policy, we decided to give it a try. We are glad we did as we love our new medium queen novosbed. My lower back loved it from the first night we slept on it. If I find my back aching when I get home from work, I lay down on the bed for 10 to 15 min to "decompress" and it really helps.

It took a bit of getting used to in terms of rolling from back to side and staying on my side of the bed because you settle into the mattress and its not "bouncy" like a mattress with springs. However, once I got the hang of it, things were great. I stopped waking up because some part of my body was numb or aching.

It took about 2 weeks for my husband to adjust to the feel of the mattress, but now he really likes it as well, especially for his shoulders which often became sore when lying on his side. We also both like that we cannot feel the other one get out of bed during the night.

Overall, we are very pleased with our mattress and have recommended it to family members.

This review was modified by pokiTeri on July 15 2016 10:01:40 AM

2016-07-12

Like Sleeping on a Cloud

"We compared many online mattress companies but kept coming back to Novosbed because of the mattress design, the quality of the cover and the reviews. We are so happy we chose Novosbed!

When we first received the medium mattress it seemed slightly too firm when sleeping on our sides, causing a few pressure points but the mattress was immediately super comfortable for sleeping on our backs. It took about six weeks for both sleeping positions to feel wonderful.
We eventually tried the soft add-on comfort kit and although it did help with the firmness issue, we felt it made the mattress too high for our tastes. After a few weeks, we decided to try the mattress once more without the comfort kit and it turned out that all it needed was a bit more time for our bodies to adjust. The medium mattress is now perfect without the comfort kit for both sleep positions. We just needed to be more patient. We love our Novosbed mattress now and look forward to sleeping on it every night.
There is another thing regarding our Novosbed purchase that we can’t overlook and that is that we would have to write a book to say how wonderful the Novosbed Customer Service is. We are sure there's not another company on the planet as nice and pleasant to work with than Novosbed. We put them to the test with our indecisiveness, our repeated phone calls and endless questions and they were awesome every step of the way. We give them an A+ for knowledge, courtesy, helpfulness and caring!

We want to mention in closing just a few very minor issues we had that were nothing really but we want to be completely thorough in our review. First, we were missing a few slats for the frame but Novosbed shipped the missing slats right away. Second, the mattress shipping box came slightly damaged but the bed itself inside was protected with extra thick plastic and wrapped so tightly that there was absolutely no damage to the mattress itself.

The bottom line is that if you are in any way hesitant to buy a mattress online, don't be! The Novosbed Company is truly awesome! Their mattresses are every bit as comfortable as other high-end, expensive memory foam mattresses sold at those fancy, overpriced showrooms for a fraction of the price. We highly recommend Novosbed for their quality products, their extremely comfortable mattresses and their excellent customer service!

This review was modified by jvertrees on July 12 2016 10:56:46 AM

2016-07-08

I'd like to upgrade to King soon

"I was actually about to copy and paste the review I left at Amazon but figured I'd write this review based on the questions asked when leaving it on this site (My name shows up as Alex R on Amazon if you'd like to see that review).

So, first question is about the cost of Novosbed products. I bought the queen sized firm mattress, which is several thousand dollars less than comparable mattresses I researched when looking for a new bed. I think that covers cost.

As far as shopping at Novosbed.com in the future, there's not much more I need but when it's time to upgrade to a King sized bed from Queen, I'll definitely be revisiting their site. Though they do have a duvet and some nice looking memory foam pillows, so I'll probably be back sooner.

Customer service, is becoming a more important thing all the time it seems cause it's getting harder to find good support. I contacted customer service at Novosbed only a few times, and with quick questions but they always got back with me quickly and with the response I was looking for. Including a no hassle contact about getting the Comfort+ for my mattress, at no charge!

Shipping is free...I mean, you can't really complain about that. Unless your package arrives somewhere else...which didn't happen, so it's great.

I've never been to this site before btw, so I'm not sure if they show this little box saying Novosbed asked me to write this review. They did, but I'd also like to point out I left a review before they contacted me about leaving another...and guess what, that also had 5 stars.

I think that sums it up nicely.

2016-06-23

Best $1200 we spent in years!

"I spent weeks researching foam mattresses, read hundreds of reviews...agonized over making a decision. Armed with information overload. I knew I did not want one made in China and would prefer buying from a Canadian supplier. Deciding on which firmness to chose was difficult because of the differences in our weights (220 & 150 lbs) but Novosbed's no strings 120 night trial helped on that front. As it turned out, the medium firmness is perfect: firm but not hard. We have both had the best nights' sleeps in years since getting this mattress and I think it is for 2 reasons. Firstly, no soreness from pressure points meaning reduced tossing and turning. And secondly, less disturbed sleep from the other person getting up in the middle of the night because there is very little movement transferred through the mattress. Previously, with the other mattress, I would wake 100% of the time because it was like an earthquake hit when my husband got back into bed. Seriously, no exaggeration. Among the many reviews I read for many other brands, I noted some of the same issues would arise: the mattress is too warm to sleep on, it releases a chemical odour, the edge sags when sitting on it, and it's too hard. Neither my husband nor I have any issues with these 4 oft complained about characteristics with our Novosbed. We were pleased with the mattress right from the very first night."

This review was modified by Edda1947 on June 23 2016 08:03:37 AM

2016-06-23

Research pays off!

"I did my research. 90 days worth of scouring the web for every morsel of data I could find. I hit the major YouTube channels like SleepSherpa and Sleepopolis. I used the Novosbed as a comparison for every other online company. The pluses that the Novosbed had always outweighed anything the other companies could offer. So, all hear say was compared and Novosbed won out and we ordered.

We ordered the king in medium density. My wife was 7 months pregnant when the mattress arrived. She had to sleep with multiple pillows in order to support herself on our old inner spring mattress. The Novosbed mattress supported her so well that she stopped using all the pillows! We both love that support this mattress provides and we absolutely love our memory foam mattress.

Neither of us had ever slept on a memory foam mattress before and we both were a little unsure about the idea. I am so happy we made the choice! It sleeps cool (and we are both furnaces), it doesn't bottom out, Novosbed customer service is top notch, the warranty and trial period beat any other company on the web for the price, and finally the price. You will be hard pressed to find a better mattress with all of the aforementioned things that the Novosbed can provide.

Brand loyalty is huge for companies trying to make their way through todays saturated market, I am here to say that Novosbed brand has created a loyal customer here! Thanks Novosbed!!

This review was modified by LeeLattimer on June 23 2016 05:31:06 AM

2016-02-23

Waterbed NO More!!

"I have had my Novosbed now for a year and am so happy I finally dropped my waterbeds I have been sleeping on for 40 years. I bought the Harmony which was the soft bed since I was used to a waterbed.
I did love my waterbeds but love my new bed even more. More comfortable and much easier to take care of. The dog loves it too of course, haha.
I was a bit scared about ordering a bed online but I am so glad I took the chance, it has worked out great. Good job guys and great customer service from Gaille. She talked me through it all and helped me confirm the right choice of which bed to get.
Thanks!

This review was modified by Revshred on February 23 2016 07:39:55 AM

2016-02-17

Every Single Night We're Happy

"It took some convincing, and a little gamble on my part, to get my wife to agree to buy a new mattress online, untested. She's not the one to test new things willingly and if this didn't work out, I'd hear about it over and over again. Now that we've slept on our Novosbed nearly every together night since late Aug 2015, I can honestly report my wife and I say every night - seriously EVERY night - "I love our mattress". Is it too hot? No. Is it too firm or too soft? No. Is it good for that thing couples do? Yes. I don't know about claims of miraculous health benefits or being so much more rested than before. Maybe, but those were never big issues for either my wife or I. All I can say is that if you want to climb into bed every night and say "I love our mattress" like some little kid with a new toy, then order one right now and have the pleasure of owning a real world product that lives up to it's advertisements. Like Goldilocks said, "This bed is just RIGHT! "

This review was modified by Mburzins on February 17 2016 06:42:26 AM

Very Comfortable Mattress

"I took a long time to choose the best mattress, but finally I tried to Novasbed because it has a lower price on best quality and the 120 days trail is safe for you. The medium-hard one is really comfortable for me an my wife. I highly recommond my friends have a new trial to use Novasbed."

“Hello joeywu0312,

Research is so important when choosing a mattress. We are thrilled you chose Novosbed and we are confident that you'll love it for years to come.

Warm regards,

2016-02-02

Very satisfied with the Novosbed purchase

"We have recently bought an Aria model of the Novosbed mattresses line. We are very pleased with the product and the entire purchasing process. Delivery was very fast.

The Aria mattress is so much better than the no-name foam mattress we used before.

This review was modified by Rxnandy on February 02 2016 09:50:01 AM

A rep from Novosbed.com, novosbed.com, has responded

“Rxnandy, we couldn't agree more! Novosbed continues to offer a quality product at a competitive price. Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Novosbed.

jayspot's Avatar

Lynnwood, Wa
2016-02-02

Will spoil you for any other bed!

"First a little about myself - an avid outdoor person who has back pain for the past 25 years due to sports related injury and now nursing sciatica for the past 8 years. Tried every type of beds out there from spring mattress, foam, futon etc. but still woke up sore and not getting a proper solid sleep. It got to the point where I dreaded going to bed because I knew I would end up tossing or turning! Then one day I was fortunate enough to find the novosbed website and I couldn't stop reading the reviews, but was a bit skeptical from all the glowing reviews. I must have spent a whole week trying to figure out whether to go ahead and bite the bullet - I did and it's now been 2 years of blissful sleep!

It hasn't cured my sciatica but it sure helps alleviate the pain and discomfort. It took me a good month to get use to the firmness of the bed, but now I look forward to sleep every night. At times when I travel I dream about the day I return home to my novosbed. Everything about the company and the bed is first class, customer service is outstanding. There is no hard sell and customer satisfaction is paramount. Delivery was prompt and bed arrived in excellent condition. I purchased the medium firm (Aria at the time) and it's a bit heavy so make sure when you unwrap it you have help and put it in a location where it will stay. It's quite magical what happens next, it slowly unfurls and begins to expand to its shape, all this takes about 2-3 hrs. The bed sleeps warm so in the summer you'll get warm/hot. It's a shame to put a cover on it because its beautiful, but I did put a mattress protector-good idea if you have pets, kids or eat on your bed. Don't hesitate and buy a cheap knock off - buy the real thing and invest on the most important investment, your health and well being!

A rep from Novosbed.com, novosbed.com, has responded

“Thanks Jayspot for your review. We are grateful that you shared your feedback after a couple of years. Your review references what we already know...with Novosbed you will have a product that offers quality, longevity and duarability. Thanks again for your feedback!”

2016-01-29

Super comfy

"I did a lot of review comparisons of a online bed shipping such as Casper etc.
I mostly picked the Arya from Novos because it was made in Canada and I prefer to support Canadian business when they make a good product.
I received everything as advertised and have been more than happy with how comfortable the bed is.
If anyone asks me about Novos in terms of how I like it or shipping time I've only got a positive response about it.

This review was modified by thelimper on January 29 2016 12:25:41 AM

“Hello thelimper,

The Aria is a beautiful product! It looks like your overall Novosbed experience was positive. This is what we love to see! We hope you continue to appreciate your Aria!

Sincerely,

2016-01-28

Great Mattress at a Great Price!

"When I moved to my new location, I was unable to bring along my Tempurpedic pillow top bed with me. Not having a lot of money, I started researching many companies and reading reviews of different memory foam beds. I decided to try Novosbed because they seemed to offer the highest quality bed at an affordable price along with impeccable customer satisfaction. I ordered the Aria mattress along with the foundation. My bed was delivered to my house quickly and undamaged. Setting up the foundation was easy, using my cordless drill. The mattress was easy to unpack and within a few hours, it was ready to be used. Don't let any of those other mattress companies try to scare you about buying a bed online and having it delivered in a box! This is a very comfortable, supportive bed at a fraction of the cost of a comparable Tempurpedic. After putting a wool topper on my Novosbed, it is just as comfortable as the top of the line Tempurpedic pillow top mattress that I used to own (which cost thousands more!) If you are looking for a comfortable, no-frills, quality built, affordable memory foam mattress, then Novosbed is for you! The fact that they offered the full money back 120 night sleep trial guarantee gave me the extra confidence of ordering the mattress online without being able to see it in a store first. I am very glad that I found Novosbed online and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a high quality memory foam mattress at an affordable price. "

A rep from Novosbed.com, novosbed.com, has responded

“Thank you so much for your feedback Nomads151. Not only did you point out the ease of ordering online and a positive delivery experience, but you spoke to the benefit of using Novosbed over our biggest competitor. Thanks again! We hope you continue to love your Aria!

Warmest regards,

2016-01-28

Great sleep!!

"Box spring was very easy to assemble, very sturdy and the bed is extremely comfortable. Absolutely satisfied! I have had many other beds costing much more and this is by far the most comfortable!!

A rep from Novosbed.com, novosbed.com, has responded

“We are so glad to learn you're happy with your Novosbed Aria and Wood Frame Foundation....sweet dreams!”

2016-01-22

Best bed we've ever owned!

"Great product at a reasonable price. Love this bed. Like slipping ito a voluntary coma every night."

This review was modified by Jive_turkey on January 22 2016 02:32:31 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-04-2016

A rep from Novosbed.com, novosbed.com, has responded

“Sweet dreams are hard to leave.”

2016-01-12

"I was shopping for a mattress since mine was giving me back pain, I visited a lot of store and couldn't choose as there is so many model availlable. I decided to check reviews online at sleeplikedead.com and was convinced that I wanted a memory foam bed. Now for the brand I did not know, after many research I saw that NovosBed has one of the hightest customer satisfaction so I decided to have a look at their website. I was suprised by the price, seeing all the feature and since it is online I cannot try it but with their return policy so good I felt confident, so I called them and spoke with a charming lady that made me buy the Aria. She told me to buy a st dormeir bed cover in wool wich help a lot for the heat retention. I can't be happier with my purchase, very good products, fast shipping and the 2 pillows that they give are very comfortable too. The only cons is that it is very hard to wake up now..."

This review was modified by SleepLikeMau5 on January 12 2016 06:56:33 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-04-2016

A rep from Novosbed.com, novosbed.com, has responded

“Not a bad con to have! Maybe we should start carrying alarm clocks too...”

Share Novosbed.com's store rating

Novosbed.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Novosbed.com is a merchant member
Novosbed.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,538 merchant members.