Stores > Novosbed.com

• Novosbed.com Novosbed.com Elite Status
    • Address: #503, 1310 E. Ocean Blvd.
    • Contact: customercare@novosbed.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.95/10 9.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10

Very Comfortable Mattress

"I took a long time to choose the best mattress, but finally I tried to Novasbed because it has a lower price on best quality and the 120 days trail is safe for you. The medium-hard one is really comfortable for me an my wife. I highly recommond my friends have a new trial to use Novasbed."

“Hello joeywu0312,

Research is so important when choosing a mattress. We are thrilled you chose Novosbed and we are confident that you'll love it for years to come.

Warm regards,

2016-02-02

Very satisfied with the Novosbed purchase

"We have recently bought an Aria model of the Novosbed mattresses line. We are very pleased with the product and the entire purchasing process. Delivery was very fast.

The Aria mattress is so much better than the no-name foam mattress we used before.

This review was modified by Rxnandy on February 02 2016 09:50:01 AM

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Rxnandy, we couldn't agree more! Novosbed continues to offer a quality product at a competitive price. Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Novosbed.

jayspot's Avatar

Lynnwood, Wa
2016-02-02

Will spoil you for any other bed!

"First a little about myself - an avid outdoor person who has back pain for the past 25 years due to sports related injury and now nursing sciatica for the past 8 years. Tried every type of beds out there from spring mattress, foam, futon etc. but still woke up sore and not getting a proper solid sleep. It got to the point where I dreaded going to bed because I knew I would end up tossing or turning! Then one day I was fortunate enough to find the novosbed website and I couldn't stop reading the reviews, but was a bit skeptical from all the glowing reviews. I must have spent a whole week trying to figure out whether to go ahead and bite the bullet - I did and it's now been 2 years of blissful sleep!

It hasn't cured my sciatica but it sure helps alleviate the pain and discomfort. It took me a good month to get use to the firmness of the bed, but now I look forward to sleep every night. At times when I travel I dream about the day I return home to my novosbed. Everything about the company and the bed is first class, customer service is outstanding. There is no hard sell and customer satisfaction is paramount. Delivery was prompt and bed arrived in excellent condition. I purchased the medium firm (Aria at the time) and it's a bit heavy so make sure when you unwrap it you have help and put it in a location where it will stay. It's quite magical what happens next, it slowly unfurls and begins to expand to its shape, all this takes about 2-3 hrs. The bed sleeps warm so in the summer you'll get warm/hot. It's a shame to put a cover on it because its beautiful, but I did put a mattress protector-good idea if you have pets, kids or eat on your bed. Don't hesitate and buy a cheap knock off - buy the real thing and invest on the most important investment, your health and well being!

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Thanks Jayspot for your review. We are grateful that you shared your feedback after a couple of years. Your review references what we already know...with Novosbed you will have a product that offers quality, longevity and duarability. Thanks again for your feedback!”

2016-01-29

Super comfy

"I did a lot of review comparisons of a online bed shipping such as Casper etc.
I mostly picked the Arya from Novos because it was made in Canada and I prefer to support Canadian business when they make a good product.
I received everything as advertised and have been more than happy with how comfortable the bed is.
If anyone asks me about Novos in terms of how I like it or shipping time I've only got a positive response about it.

This review was modified by thelimper on January 29 2016 12:25:41 AM

“Hello thelimper,

The Aria is a beautiful product! It looks like your overall Novosbed experience was positive. This is what we love to see! We hope you continue to appreciate your Aria!

Sincerely,

2016-01-28

Great Mattress at a Great Price!

"When I moved to my new location, I was unable to bring along my Tempurpedic pillow top bed with me. Not having a lot of money, I started researching many companies and reading reviews of different memory foam beds. I decided to try Novosbed because they seemed to offer the highest quality bed at an affordable price along with impeccable customer satisfaction. I ordered the Aria mattress along with the foundation. My bed was delivered to my house quickly and undamaged. Setting up the foundation was easy, using my cordless drill. The mattress was easy to unpack and within a few hours, it was ready to be used. Don't let any of those other mattress companies try to scare you about buying a bed online and having it delivered in a box! This is a very comfortable, supportive bed at a fraction of the cost of a comparable Tempurpedic. After putting a wool topper on my Novosbed, it is just as comfortable as the top of the line Tempurpedic pillow top mattress that I used to own (which cost thousands more!) If you are looking for a comfortable, no-frills, quality built, affordable memory foam mattress, then Novosbed is for you! The fact that they offered the full money back 120 night sleep trial guarantee gave me the extra confidence of ordering the mattress online without being able to see it in a store first. I am very glad that I found Novosbed online and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a high quality memory foam mattress at an affordable price. "

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your feedback Nomads151. Not only did you point out the ease of ordering online and a positive delivery experience, but you spoke to the benefit of using Novosbed over our biggest competitor. Thanks again! We hope you continue to love your Aria!

Warmest regards,

2016-01-28

Great sleep!!

"Box spring was very easy to assemble, very sturdy and the bed is extremely comfortable. Absolutely satisfied! I have had many other beds costing much more and this is by far the most comfortable!!

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“We are so glad to learn you're happy with your Novosbed Aria and Wood Frame Foundation....sweet dreams!”

2016-01-22

Best bed we've ever owned!

"Great product at a reasonable price. Love this bed. Like slipping ito a voluntary coma every night."

This review was modified by Jive_turkey on January 22 2016 02:32:31 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-04-2016

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Sweet dreams are hard to leave.”

2016-01-12

"I was shopping for a mattress since mine was giving me back pain, I visited a lot of store and couldn't choose as there is so many model availlable. I decided to check reviews online at sleeplikedead.com and was convinced that I wanted a memory foam bed. Now for the brand I did not know, after many research I saw that NovosBed has one of the hightest customer satisfaction so I decided to have a look at their website. I was suprised by the price, seeing all the feature and since it is online I cannot try it but with their return policy so good I felt confident, so I called them and spoke with a charming lady that made me buy the Aria. She told me to buy a st dormeir bed cover in wool wich help a lot for the heat retention. I can't be happier with my purchase, very good products, fast shipping and the 2 pillows that they give are very comfortable too. The only cons is that it is very hard to wake up now..."

This review was modified by SleepLikeMau5 on January 12 2016 06:56:33 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-04-2016

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Not a bad con to have! Maybe we should start carrying alarm clocks too...”

2016-01-07

"My wife and I purchased one of your Harmony King size beds with the wood foundation back in July. I wanted to let you know that both of us could not be happier with your products! After a few weeks of getting used to the bed, we both are getting the best sleep of our lives! We expect many years of great sleep on this bed and will definitely let you folks know when we are ready for a replacement! Thanks so much!!!!"

Rep reply posted Jan-25-2016

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Happiness and a great sleep is our ultimate goal! Here's to loving your bed for many years to come!”

2016-01-02

"After sleeping on waterbeds for the last 48 years I was concerned with the comfort of my new bed as we downsized to a condo.
After much research we decided on the Novosbed Aria King and went to an absolutely painless order and delivery process. I am 6ft 2" 220lbs and a side sleeper and my better half is 5ft 4" 135 lbs and a back sleeper so the Aria seemed to be the best choice. Wow, we loved it from day one. It is as comfortable as the waterbed with none of the drawbacks. i.e. very supportive but no pressure points and now no tidal waves for my partner! We couldn't be more happy with our choice.

This review was modified by BobfromMontreal on January 02 2016 08:52:53 AM

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Pressure point relief, motion isolation, and a perfect sleep, what more could you ask for?!”

2016-01-02

"We have thoroughly enjoyed our new mattress. It is very comfortable. We had a pillow top mattress that was just to soft for us as we have gotten older. Our backs no longer hurt when we get up. The mattress is well worth the price. It saved us a lot of money all the other mattresses in the store are way more expensive."

This review was modified by mrotho1070 on January 02 2016 06:24:10 AM

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Happy to fit the budget! It's always great to save that money for the fun things in life.”

2015-12-31

"I've been sleeping on my Novosbed Classic for 3 months and I am completely satisfied! I've used traditional matresses in the same price range but nothing matches the quality and comfort of Novosbed. Even as their firmest matresses, the Classic feels plush and luxurious. The perfect mattress for me :D"

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Thanks for the update, we're happy to hear it's a great fit for you!”

2015-12-22

"Solid,firm, economical, easy to assemble, no noise...
My house keeping staffs like it.
I definitely order again next time and recommend Novosbed to my friends.

This review was modified by Moon-Sung on December 23 2015 10:16:10 AM
Rep reply posted Dec-26-2015

“Hello Moon-Sung,

We are glad the wood frame foundations met with your needs.

We are here if you require any assistance with future orders.

Kind regards,

Customer Care Team
Novosbed
Toll Free: 1-877-496-3626
Text us:
1-205-340-9635 (US)
1-204-400-2443 (Can)”

2015-12-18

"After a thorough search for the right mattress, I chose the classic because I've always needed a firm mattress. After 2 months, I realized it was just too firm. Novosbed worked with me to replace it with the Aria. I was never without a mattress and the customer service and quality of the company and the product are unbelievable. The Aria is amazing."

This review was modified by cburch135 on December 18 2015 08:42:17 AM
Rep reply posted Dec-23-2015

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Our goal is for our customers to be extraordinarily happy with their Novosbed and we love it that our 120 Night Trial helped get you there!”

2015-12-16

"So far good experience. Upgrade this to a fantastic experience. Delivered early, frame great quality and the mattress is marvelous.
Can't sat enough good things about this company.

This review was modified by JulianRichards on December 17 2015 10:52:21 AM
Rep reply posted Dec-18-2015

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Thanks for the feedback on your mattress and foundation!”

Share Novosbed.com's store rating

Novosbed.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Novosbed.com is a merchant member
Novosbed.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.