• Novosbed.com Novosbed.com Elite Status
    • Address: #503, 1310 E. Ocean Blvd.
    • Contact: customercare@novosbed.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2015-07-31

"Best sleep my wife and I have had in decades. We purchased the Harmony, like sleeping on a cloud but still supportive. I can't say enough about the mattress and the reasonable price. I almost went with Bed in a Box, glad I changed my mind, 1K more. I give Novosbed 5 stars all day, and more. Best Customer Service ever!!!!!!!!!!!. Pillows love them, Thank you so MUCH"

Rep reply posted Aug-03-2015

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“We love your enthusiasm! It's customers such as yourself that promote great customer service, it's always a pleasure to help out. Happy to hear that you are in love with your Harmony!”

2015-07-28

"Very professional service. It was easy to put the frame together. I hardest part was waiting 24 hours to sleep on it. I love my new bed"

Rep reply posted Jul-31-2015

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“It sounds as though your overall experience was a positive one! Thanks for the feedback debbie_b ... sweet dreams!”

2015-07-20

""It took us 4 beds in 8 years but we finally found one that helps my bad lower back and is still soft enough for my wife to enjoy! WE LOVE IT!!! I can't say enough about this bed and this company. They will literally help you with ANY problems you may have and ship you a new bed if need be, but I doubt that you will need one reshipped after your initial purchase. They phone you at home before they ship your bed and go over your needs before shipping your first bed to make sure you get the right mattress the first time. "COMPLETELY SATISFIED" with our purchase!""

Rep reply posted Jul-28-2015

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“8 years of unsatisfying sleep sounds like a nightmare. Glad your Novosbed fits the bill.”

2015-07-17

"First off, I AM a bone fide customer. We ordered an Aria Cal King. It arrived quickly, unpacked easily and expanded fully in just about an hour. Also, it didn't smell at all, like I have heard other lower quality foam beds do. It is definitely an expensive looking mattress and came with two pillows. I liked the softer Aria, but my wife found it too soft. The company was extremely responsive, and fully honored their guarantee after we tried it for the requisite 60 days. I was initially worried there might be some resistance and difficulty, but it was an extremely pleasant exchange with no questions asked. The new Classic Cal King arrived promptly, and I donated the Aria bed to a local charity, which was fully arranged by Novosbed. Emails kept me updated about the order, and everyone I communicated with was pleasant and accommodating. Based on this experience, I HIGHLY recommend Novosbed if seeking an excellent product at a good price, guaranteed by an excellent company. Oh, and I now prefer the Classic model too."

Rep reply posted Jul-28-2015

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Sounds like you experienced it all and came out with the best bed for you! Glad to hear we could lend a hand.”

2015-07-17

"Best sleep and better than advertised! Customer service was prompt and curtious."

“We aim to please!”

2015-07-17

"Best mattress we have ever had, and we have had waterbed, coil, and futon. Amazingly simple buying process, fast shipment, great entertainment watching the release from the vaccuum pack."

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“That first breath is the best! Thanks for the feedback.”

2015-07-14

""I absolutely love my bed. I would not trade it for anything. I sleep better than I ever have in my life and honestly would probably never get out of bed unless I had to (if that were possible). For many years I have wanted a Tempurpedic mattress, but could never afford one. Then I began reading about NOVOSBED and decided to try it out as it was much more affordable. I am SO glad I did because I could not be happier. Thank you so much!"

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“You are very welcome! Awesome to hear that we have made your memory foam dreams come true, and that your model choice worked out so well. Congratulations on your research!”

2015-07-14

"Very comfortable bed. Arrived super fast too - 1 or 2 days."

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Fantastic! It is always good to get feedback about aspects of the ordering process that we can not directly control, like the delivery. We are so happy that shipping went well!”

2015-07-13

"I bought a Novosbed Aria after spending several days visiting every retailer in Edmonton, and doing hours and hours of research on line. This was my first online purchase and I was very worried that I wouldn't get what I wanted, and I didn't want to go thru the hassle of having to return it if I didn't get what was advertised. I talked to a customer service rep at Novos for 1/2 an hr, they were extremely helpful and after getting of the phone I placed the order online.

I live in Edmonton Alberta and the bed actually came 2 days earlier than I expected. I've had it almost a week now and I couldn't be happier. I just don't ever want to get out of bed!

Novos also recommended that I get a St. Dormeir Wool Mattress Protector. It was a little pricey, but well worth it.

Thank you Novosbed for making my first online purchase so comfortable and amazing. "

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“That is fantastic to hear! It can absolutely be a tough decision to make, especially being your first online purchase. I hope you are enjoying the beautiful Edmonton summer!”

2015-07-10

"The service was stellar and the bed is great!"

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“We always try to provide great service, it is great to know you appreciated it! And of course that you are loving your mattress as well!”

2015-07-08

"The mattress is exactly as advertised. It's medium firm, cool to sleep on and really supportive and comfortable. It's a step up from my Tempurpedic for a much more reasonable price. Highly recommended!"

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Fantastic! Thank you for your descriptive feedback, especially from a memory foam expert!”

2015-07-08

"Since getting my Aria mattress from Novosbed I don't wake up with aches and pains. I used to feel stiff every morning and now I feel energetic and refreshed. I absolutely love my new mattress."

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Congratulations! It is amazing the positive impact having a good night sleep can have!”

2015-07-02

"Did a lot of research for our memory foam bed. I was worried that the cheaper ones on Amazon would sag over time. I eventually started focusing in on the pound density of each layer and saw that the Novosbed, for the price, had as good a quality as more expensive brands. That plus the great long warranty and return policy made me finally pull the trigger and buy the Aria model in King size. The first few nights were the best night of sleep I've had in ages. Like a deep deep sleep. I still sleep really well and I don't wake up with any aches in my back like I used to on my last bed. The one issue has been neck pain but that's been due to trying out different pillows. You can't expect the same pillow will work on this type of bed compared to your current bed. Still trying to figure out which pillow works best. Sometimes the best option is no pillow at all. Also, this is the first time i've been able to sleep on my stomach without any aches. It's a soft bed but doesn't sag. Really nice."

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“It is always nice to have feedback from a customer who has done so much research! You are absolutely correct about density being the best way to compare quality and expected longevity of foam, and good luck with your pillows search!”

2015-07-02

"I LOVE my aria bed! Thank you so much for all of the fantastic sleeps. "

Rep reply posted Jul-16-2015

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Cheers Chanbed! You are so very welcome!”

2015-06-30

"The delivery of our mattress was interesting to say the least. I had expected a compressed mattress in a large box from detailed reviews I had read in my research, but seeing it was another thing entirely. I was very impressed in my research of this company. They value the customers satisfaction, and their guarantees and warrantees reflect that. I loved finding out that rather than destroying any returned mattresses, they donate them. We finally purchased the mattress, and as this was our first memory foam mattress it took a couple weeks to adjust to. Once we got more used to it, we fell more and more in love. It is amazingly comfortable, and our quality of sleep has drastically improved. Memory foam does run a little warmer than standard mattresses so we needed to remove layers from our bedding, but we love, love love this mattress."

Rep reply posted Jul-16-2015

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“HI ash26renee. We are so excited that you love what we are so proud of as a company. Thanks for doing your research and choosing us.”

Share Novosbed.com's store rating

Novosbed.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Novosbed.com is a merchant member
Novosbed.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.