• Address: #503, 1310 E. Ocean Blvd.
    • Contact: customercare@novosbed.com
    • Phone: 1-877-496-3626
    • Customer Support: 1-877-496-3626
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 7:00pm, EST

Product & services pricing Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10

"One thing is for sure.....we made THE RIGHT CHOICE in Novosbed, and without a lot of words, we are happy, content, and well rested Novosbed sleepers....the longer you hesitate, the longer you'll remain restless in your spring type beds!!...BUY, SLEEP, ENJOY!!"

"Awesome bed... like sleeping on a cloud :) Very happy with my purchase and love how refreshed I feel when I wake up. I definitely recommend the harmony model to anyone who likes a soft comfy bed. :) "

"I bought a Novosbed for my teenage son. I had questions prior to purchase and they were answered promptly and thoroughly. I felt very comfortable making my purchase. Delivery was prompt and the bed has been a huge hit. My son is 6 foot 4 inches and we bought a double bed for him. It is the most comfortable bed he has had. In fact, he wants to take it with him to University! I would strongly recommend Novosbed --no concerns at all."

"After researching several different mattresses both inner spring and memory foam, we decided to order the Aria Novosbed memory foam mattress, and we have not been disappointed. Though it is not light weight, and we are in our mid-seventies, set up was easy and quick. My wife and I got the mattress close to the bed, started unwrapping it, and it began to expand immediately. We quickly lifted it onto the bed, properly located it on the platform I had built and unrolled it. The mattress fit perfectly (I used the measurements for the Aria provided on the Novosbed website to construct the platform). It quickly expanded; the "off-gassing" disappeared in a couple of days and by the third night we were sleeping comfortably on our new Aria mattress.

After not sleeping well for years I find that on the Aria mattress, on most nights, I sleep soundly, wake up rested even with less total time in bed than previously. I actually look forward to going to bed at night. Though the purchase of the mattress was primarily for me, my wife has been very comfortable on it as well.

It has not yet taken away all my long term shoulder pain, but has greatly reduced it and has even enabled me to sleep on my back as well as my side, which I had not been able to do previously for several years.

Regarding memory foam being "hot", even though I sleep warm, I have found the temperature to be very comfortable.

All of our contacts with Novosbed staff have been helpful, courteous and a pleasant experience. After two months of use we are happy customers.

"We have had our Harmony model bed for nearly two months and have had the best sleeps. I don't even notice my partner getting up multiple times a night. Even though it is rated as soft it is more firm then we were expecting, this is a good thing. It's also not as hot as I was expecting it to be, Also a good thing."

"We ordered the ARIA model when we were upgrading to a king sized bed. Out mattress was old and uncomfortable. I was skeptical that my husband was getting our new memory foam mattress off the internet. He did a lot of research and we went out to all the big box store but the Novosbed is what he was sold on. Customer service was great in answering all his questions, it came fast and was boxed well. We got it up to our bedroom and watched the magic unfold. The kids thought it was fun to watch it grow! We have had our ARIA since the fall of 2013 and can't believe the difference it has made in our sleep. So good that my husband just ordered another one for his house where he stays where he works away. My sister even got one this spring and loves hers too. We will NEVER go back to a mattress again. "

"We found Novosbed after our son did some looking for foam mattresses. We decided to give the foam mattress a try and, after checking out the other
brands, decided that Novosbed was the best fit for us. Everyone we talked to was most helpful in helping us make our selection, Gaille being the primary person we talked to. We appreciated the return guarantee, the fact that it is made in the USA, no tax and no shipping charge. At first I wasn't sure but after three weeks I knew we had made the right choice. Thanks you, Novosbed, for a great mattress and making it so easy to purchase.

"I am very pleased with my Sonata model Novosbed. Having never owned a memory foam mattress (or ordered a mattress online) I was a little apprehensive at first. Novosbed was helpful all along the way. Because I am a side sleeper they were initially a little concerned I should choose a softer bed but after sleeping on this mattress for 2 months I'm very happy with my decision of the Sonata. I appreciate the "firmness" and definitely recommend Novosbed. "

"I have been sleeping on a water bed for almost 40 years. Due to recent back issues, decided to purchase a regular bed. After extensive research of products and dealers, I finally decided to make my purchase with Novosbed. I could not be happier with my decision !! Gaille and Kaitlen were always there to answer my many questions; the customer care and support they provided was phenomenal !! And the bed .. I went with their recommendations, being a side sleeper, and chose the Harmony model !! Wow !! Like sleeping on a cloud ! Because of their return policy, I knew I could try it and return it if I wasn't satisfied !! Even better, if I returned the bed, it would be donated to those in need !! What company does that ?? Thank you Novosbed !! Your company and employees are fabulous !! And no, I won't be returning the bed .... I love it too much !"

"I purchased an Arial memory mattress just over a month ago and have been amazed on how well I sleep at night. I have no more pressure point pain, and I don't wake up with lines inbedded in my skin.

I would recommend Novosbed to all my friends and family.

"My husband and I had been looking for just the right bed for about a year now. He was always waking with back pain and not sleeping through the night. After hearing about bed in a box we began to research and we found Novosbed. It was concerning to order a bed through the mail without trying it first so we went to our local mattress store and checked out all of the memory foam mattresses that were comparable to the Novosbed. Once we found one we liked we ordered the Harmony memory foam. The bed arrived in about 10 days and we couldn't be happier. We slept great from the first night. The only real adjustment was that my son loved to come into the room and take a flying leap onto our old mattress which would bounce him, he learned real quick there is no bounce in the memory foam. "

"In January, my wife and I decided it was time to replace our 5yr old pillow top mattress. The mattress was a quality brand and still in excellent condition but was no longer providing us the support we needed. I have suffered from chronic back and neck pain for years averaging 3-5 hrs of broken sleep nightly. Over the past year my wife's lower back has been giving her problems as well. After much research and inquiring, we determined memory foam was the way to go. It was by chance we found Novasbed online after I refused to pay the outrageous prices the big name sleep stores wanted for the well known foam beds. The reviews we read and the warranty offered by Novasbed sounded to good to pass on. Not to mention their pricing (1/4 the price of comparable mattresses we looked at). We decided on a king Aria and placed our order. There was a minor delay in shipping due to shortage of inventory but Novasbed was quick to let us know and updated us as when to expect our mattress. When our mattress arrived it was as advertised and was fully expanded and ready to sleep on after 4 - 5 hours. What an experience that first night. It felt like being suspended in air when I started to doze off. It took about one week to adjust to our new bed and we would never go back. After years of minimal sleep, I now sleep a solid 6-7 hrs a night and am well rested and virtually pain free when i climb out of bed. I'm not claiming the Aria mattress has cured my back problems by any means, but it has definitely improved quality of life. If you are looking to buy a new mattress, go with Novasbed! You wont be disappointed!
Great product! Great service! Great price! I

"This has to be one of the best purchases I've made. I ordered the Classic model with two free pillows and it was delivered to Ottawa two business days later. I already own a Tempur-Pedic mattress that cost more than three times that of my Novosbed Classic, but I can honestly say that the Novosbed is as good if not better. I wanted a firm mattress and the Classic is just right - my wife and I have no problems falling asleep and wake up refreshed and ready for the day ahead. I've recommended the mattress to my friends and work colleagues and, if you're in the market for a new mattress, you won't be disappointed with a Novosbed mattress. "

"I first bought a bed foundation from Novosbed in Canada and then a memory foam mattress (Sonata). The review will be in 2 parts because my opinion differs about both items. First I must say that the orders were shipped faster than anything I ever ordered online. I had both items the day after ordering. Customer service was excellent and a step above most companies I have ordered online from. The foundation was easy to assemble thanks to a simple and well laid out guide. Two things I didn't like right from the start: Some of the nails used to assemble the pieces of wood were protruding through it and could easily rip an expensive bed cover. I put a dab of hot melt glue on them and the problem was solved. One of the planks of wood was not quite dry (had some spruce sap still on it). Also, some of the planks have some small cracks in them. This is common with spruce and I don't think this will be a problem long term but who knows ? Using a hard wood essence would have been a better idea but at a cost. All in all, the foundation provides adequate support and is cheap. It just doesn't equal their superior quality mattresses. Speaking about the mattress, it came in well packed in a compact and heavy box. After laying it on the foundation, it started expanding and took a few hours to be completely ready. It looks very luxurious with a great looking cover on it. It does have a strong odor at first but that only bothered me the first night. After a few days, I could no longer detect an odor. It's comfortable and very thick but I wasn't expecting this level of firmness. It's more firm than medium-firm to me. That's perfectly all right but if you were sleeping on something very cushy before, be prepared for a serious change. I've noticed I sleep better with practically no soreness at all in my back and knees which I used to experience with my old foam mattress. (I have a herniated disk). It took me a while to get used to it but I really like it now and would buy from Novosbed again. One more thing I'd like to mention: Their site is clear and makes the buying decision easier. One look at their competitors sites and you quickly come back to theirs. The possibility to chat live with quality representatives is also a very nice touch. So my official rating is 3 stars for the foundation and 5 for the mattress."

"Amazing customer service. Shipping fast and simple. Nice quality."

Novosbed.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Novosbed.com is a merchant member
Novosbed.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.