• Novosbed.com Novosbed.com Elite Status
    • Address: #503, 1310 E. Ocean Blvd.
    • Contact: customercare@novosbed.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.91/10 9.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10

"The delivery of our mattress was interesting to say the least. I had expected a compressed mattress in a large box from detailed reviews I had read in my research, but seeing it was another thing entirely. I was very impressed in my research of this company. They value the customers satisfaction, and their guarantees and warrantees reflect that. I loved finding out that rather than destroying any returned mattresses, they donate them. We finally purchased the mattress, and as this was our first memory foam mattress it took a couple weeks to adjust to. Once we got more used to it, we fell more and more in love. It is amazingly comfortable, and our quality of sleep has drastically improved. Memory foam does run a little warmer than standard mattresses so we needed to remove layers from our bedding, but we love, love love this mattress."

"Great service and the bed is perfect. I will never go back to a spring mattress again. Already recommending your beds to family and friends."

"These pillows are the greatest pillows I have ever owned. I used to wake up with neck pain almost daily since switching to my Opus its gone and I wake up feeling more rested. I also bought 2 Adagios for my girlfriend and she absolutely loves them. Would seriously recommend everyone tries these.
Shipping was super fast as well.

"We were debating between the Sonata and Aria because we prefer a more firm and cooler mattress. But we ended up going with the Aria since we are side sleepers.
We had the st dormeir mattress protector since day one, and it is the best sleep we ever had.

The Aria is cool (I never tried it without the st dormeir mattress protector). Also it is not super soft! it is just perfect. I highly recommend Novosbed. The quality is great .

my only complaint is now I tend to sleep more.

"Ive had my Harmony mattress for almost 4 months now and could not be happier! I was able to choose the be bed for me thanks to the guidance of the great customer care team. I was worried I wouldnt feel comfortable or supported on it but that is not the case. The Harmony was definitely the right one for me as I sleep on my side with a tender shoulder. The softer top layer helps cushion. I am actually even finding that I can sleep in other positions comfortably too. I never thought I would end up sleeping more on my stomach.

Not that long ago we also purchased the Silk Duvet. Man! it is so good. The Hubby finds he doesnt overheat for summer time and I still feel like I am warm and comfy for me to fall asleep.

"Absolutely love the Harmony, and the customer service. I chatted with them on line and decided to order the mattress for my 90 year old mother. She has compression fractures, along with nerve damage in her back. This mattress has given her relief. It contours her body in all the right places and is supportive. It is pretty much the only place she is pain free (despite all the pain medications) I definitely recommend this mattress and will soon purchase one for us. Thank you, you geniuses at Novosbed.
Anita C

Rep reply posted Jun-16-2015

“Hi Anita,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad your mother is getting some relief with the Harmony and we suspect this will bring you some peace of mind knowing she can get some rest.

Thanks again Anita!

Warmest regards,

Novosbed Customer Care”

"bought the arias cal. king because I'm 6'2" and my feet always hang off the bed but not with the cal. I'm a very skeptical buyer not willing to trust anyone by there word. read most of the reviews and thought if there is anyway I can get a memory foam bed for 1/2 the price I'm going to. here's my take on the bed/purchase. go to a store and check out the bed firmness your most interested in then buy from nova, we had a $2800 sterns and foster for 11 years that was junk so since I'm a side sleeper and my wife always ends up on her stomach we went with the arias at less than 1/2 the price a spring sterns would have cost us. bed is what they say it is, its not Tempur- pedic but like it! memory foam yes! arias offers the highest density foam which I figure will take a lot longer to break down/in. the mattress arrived as they said on time. fedex basically ruined the box and tried to lean it against my house and leave with out me seeing the box ripped open on one side completely exposing the mattress blaming nova and there cheap boxes then fedex for there many conveyor transfers, all true. the mattress was well secured with plastic wrap so I overlooked the box damage. now after sleeping on a pillow top sterns mattress and eventually putting a 3" - $500 memory foam pad on top of that for a year I'd finally had enough. we weren't used to proper support nor had we ever spent anytime on a memory foam other than our topper. so we bit the bullet again and bought the arias cal. king. it took us a couple months to get used to. to me it reminded me of my wrestling days firm as a wrestling mat, I'm 6'2" 190lbs my wife 5'4" 140lbs yes we feel each other move around and in close proximity we both sink together as you move over its all fine immediately. your not going to do the wine glass spill project on this bed. is the bed worth the price yes is it perfect no would I buy another one yes would I recommend it yes. remember you get what you pay for, the free pillows were a bonus but they ended up being a big disappointment, to flat and not supportive enough. I got the mattress store down from $4100 to $2000 on a tempurpedic I cloud same feel as the nova arias but still $900 cheaper at nova so you want honesty there it is bed smell was not bad and I opted to build my own frame/foundation for $100 per there instructions. not a builder buy the foundation its still cheaper than a tempurpedic mattress alone. oh ya I have back problems and the bed is very supportive and I sleep well on it. you don't fix back problems/bulging discs by buying a bed so don't buy into that but you will get relief. hope this helps good luck had ours about 4 months now and feels exactly as the day we bought it like new but now were used to it and love it."

Rep reply posted Jun-16-2015

“Hi iliceman,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are sorry that your FedEx experience was not great, but we are glad that you love your Aria!

Thanks again!

Novosbed Customer Care”

"Well... hubby said we needed a new bed. I checked out the prices of a normal bed locally (we live in small area, got great prices, he said he'd wait until they came down at the big box stores, I figured why not give it to the locals). End of conversation on that scenario. He scoped out online. He told me to check out Novusbed. I checked out the reviews and that kind of made me feel a little more comfortable. I wanted to try them out b4 i bought. I checked out distributions centers , ya there are none. So... VERY reluctantly, I said ok. Well.. he ordered it, the service dept called the next day, asked what we needed it for, how we slept, how much we weighed etc. We had ordered the gel top, but apparently, I am a tummy sleeper and said it wouldn't be good. Suggested the Aria. It took a few days to get used to and omg... we kinda love it!!! As for the pillows. Ok..we ordered a king size bed..and we get a standard sized pillow? Like, c'mon!!! how STUPID does that look on a king size bed. Mind you... I do love the pillow.. Hubby, not so much, so has gone to his regular crappy pillow LOL. to edit that part...after a few weeks..he did try the new pillow and uses it all the time. I love it..and He's not complaining..so life is good. It would be great if you would size the pillows to the size of the bed. Would I recommend this bed, as skeptical is it is buying a bed online, yup...sure would. I have already told my co-workers.

Hubby has issues with his hip and after we bought the Novusbed, he doesn't hurt. So he's lovin' it.

The best thing tho...our other mattress was 16" deep and just a pig to lift to get the sheets under it. I figured when i'm 75 (a long time away) there's no way i can lift the mattress to put the sheets under. As I am the one who makes the bed, OMG.. one lift with ONE hand, and the other to put the sheet under..it's awesome! I actually kinda like going to bed now. It's so comfortable. I think we've had it for 3 weeks now.

It would be nice to know how long it lasts for. But...do kinda love the new bed!!! :)

My suggestion...get with the pillows with the right sized bed. We know that the pillows aren't worth that much, but chit... I was totally TOTALLY disappointed with the size of the pillows. Get with the program. I checked the ad before I sent the review..and yes..it said we'll ship you the pillows that are worth $219 with a queen/king bed...but you don't say it's not queen or king sized pillows...so just beware on that!!

Overall. totally satisfied with our bed and our standard pillow :)

Rep reply posted Jun-15-2015

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Thanks efrank for the honest and well thought out review!

It can be a big risk ordering online and we're always here to help ease your mind on the purchase process. There's nothing better than a completely risk-free trial to fall back on though, and our aim is to make it a confident decision for our customers.

We fully agree with you on the size disparity for a king model and wish that we had king sized versions to offer! We don't try to hide the size of the pillows in any way, they are directly on the product page for the Contour Pillow. With that being said, we're glad that you are enjoying the sleep on them. As always, new things are forever in the works and we hope to switch things up in the future for our complimentary offer.

All the best,
Novosbed Customer Care”

"Overall I had a great experience with Novosbed. Like many of you out there I did 40+ hours of research before purchasing a mattress online. This was very tedious, but necessary b/c of all the junk out there. Novosbed lives up to the claim that their quality compares to Tempur Pedic. And I feel their mattress is well worth the price. I purchased the Aria King and my wife and I love it. You definitely sink in some, which is great because I am a side sleeper. The mattress is very comfortable and supportive. The smell after opening was minimal.
The customer service is great, the only reason I gave 4 stars is because they definitely mislead you on the "2 free pillow offer" Don't feel rushed b/c the "deal countdown" starts over repeatedly. They say the pillows are comparable to Tempurs $100 contour pillows. They are no were close, the pillows I received were very low-end, poor quality memory foam. Extremely light and just junky. It really surprised me b/c every other aspect of their company is top-notched. Their CEO really impressed me from the videos I watched and he seemed like someone I could relate to. He runs his business exactly how I would do it. Which is why I was even more surprised that the pillows were really just more of a gimmick then anything. My wife and I tried them a few nights then tossed them in the closet. 5 Stars on the Mattress, 1 Star on the pillows.

Rep reply posted May-22-2015

“Hi jbergeron2981!
We are happy to hear your research led you to us! We appreciate that you chose us when there are so many others out there. Your positive experience with your new mattress means a lot to us. Thanks for the feedback on the pillows; we will take that to heart.”

"After diligent online research and discussion with my wife, who was a little nervous about purchasing mattress's online, I bought two Aria XL Twin Mattress's from Novosbed and found that not only did the online purchase go smoothly, the after sale follow up from their Customer Service was beyond compare. My wife and I would not hesitate to recommend Novosbed's wonderful products and service to our relative's, friends, or associates. Thanks, again to Caitlin and Sophie from Customer Service for their patience and cheerful manner.

Kind regards,
Reg and Bev. Coquitlam, B.C Canada

Rep reply posted May-15-2015

“Hi Reg and Bev,

We're always happy to please. Thanks for the feedback and feel free to call us up any time to touch base!

Cheers,
Caitlin”

"Hard to believe I've had it over a year, but my mattress has been great so far. Ordering it was really easy--I was initially worried about picking the wrong firmness, but the staff were very helpful and I'm confident it wouldn't have been hard to exchange if so. (Actually a friend I referred to the company did exchange his, and found the process easy.) Set up was pretty simple (the hardest part was waiting 24 hours!) and it's been super comfortable ever since! A year later it's still in great shape. Would definitely recommend."

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Thanks for recommending us to your friend, we value all referrals! One year down, many more to enjoy!”

"I bought a Novosbed Harmony twin mattress for my daughter, but she wanted something even softer. (We only found one discount mattress that was softer -- with only a three year warranty.) Novosbed accepted the return of the twin without hesitation. They were courteous, friendly and accommodating. I happen to love the Harmony, and ended up ordering a king size for myself. The mattress is incredibly comfortable -- it seems to disappear beneath me. Overall, Novosbed'sj customer service is second to none, and its products are outstanding. "

“Hi SebastianQ!
No matter the firmness a mattress cannot be "one type fits all". Its great to hear that your Harmony fits you and is relieving all pressure points!”

"I got my Novosbed Aria early last year and am so happy that I did. It took some getting used to, especially for my fiance, but once it broke in we were in heaven. I travel a lot for work and sleep on more mattresses than I can count and every time I'm away from home I can honestly say I look froward to coming home to my bed. It's a supportive but plush feel, I wouldn't call it soft or hard really. Somewhere in the middle. We definitely don't feel trapped in it like we have on other foam beds, it's pretty easy to move around on. The best thing for my fiance is that she can't feel me getting into/out of the bed with my odd hours.

The box was excessively large... it could have used some handles or double thickness cardboard. FedEx probably curses every time they have to deliver one of these suckers.

Very satisfied with this purchase and have since picked up a duvet from them for my mother in law for Christmas. Now that warmer months are coming, I'll be getting one for our bed as well.

And I just have to say it... they are great for non-sleeping activities.

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Thanks for the feedback on packaging, it is very helpful! We actually have a team working on the redesign right now. Soon we will have a brand new Novosbed box coming to a house near you!”

"I received the Opus Pillow as a Christmas gift. I didn't know what the big deal was about a memory foam pillow until I tried it. I sleep in various positions and the pillow is comfortable no matter what position I'm in. The pillow is firm enough for support but soft enough for comfort. It's not too high which is nice because sometimes I like to sleep on my stomach. I suffered with neck pain until I received my pillow. As a senior citizen, there is nothing better than waking up pain free. I am so much more rested in the morning and I am sure it's because of my Novosbed pillow.

Rep reply posted May-15-2015

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Wow! ConFor what a great gift to be given! The right pillow is just as important to have as the right mattress!”

"I bought a Novosbed Aria for our spare bedroom for my sister in-law who lived with us for a few months. It is a heavy, solid, very comfortable mattress. My wife and I ended up sleeping on it for a few nights out of curiosity. We should have bought it for ourselves! The order process was painless. I spoke with someone at their office who was super helpful. It was left at our back door (no signature required by FedEx) 3 days later.

It is a heavy mattress - probably more than 100lbs. It was a workout to bring into the bedroom and a wonder that such a big mattress can fit in a box like that. We unrolled it onto the bed and it expanded over a few minutes. There was a very slight odor when we first opened it, but we aren't particularly sensitive and hardly noticed.

Novosed hasa lot of good reviews and I can see why. There were some where things went wrong, but it looks like the CEO got into fixing the issue and was transparent about it. that was a nice touch that I haven't seen before.

All in all, very satisfied and will recommend this company to my friends.

Rep reply posted May-06-2015

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Thanks for the review UncleOwlbow!

Happy to hear the Aria is suiting your needs to a tee. And we're here for you if you decide that you just can't live without one for yourselves.

Although we strive to provide excellent products and services, issues can arise from time to time. We do our very best to address customer concerns in a timely, efficient and transparent manner. It's helpful for prospective customers to see that we are here in case they have any, and we do encourage open communication at all times.

We wish you many great nights for all of your guests, and look forward to working with your friends and family in the future!

Share Novosbed.com's store rating

Novosbed.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Novosbed.com is a merchant member
Novosbed.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.