• Address: #503, 1310 E. Ocean Blvd.
    • Contact: customercare@novosbed.com
    • Phone: 1-877-496-3626
    • Customer Support: 1-877-496-3626
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 7:00pm, EST

Product & services pricing Rating 7.82/10 7.82/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10

" Had a great buying experience. Bought the Aria model and the product is terrific as well. Only difficulty I have is getting out of the bed in the morning. It feels so good and comforting that I could spend all day there.
Customer service answered all my questions regarding using my current foundation. They asked for me to send pictures so they could be evaluate it and assured me my current foundation was fine. All this was over a weekend and despite the fact that they sell foundations as well.
The bed arrived on an accelerated schedule since I was leaving for vacation and the set up was very quick.
All in all a great experience

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-26-2014

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“We're happy your experience has been great! Our experience with you was great as well ;)”

"Very helpful when we phoned for assistance. Product arrived as advertised. Very happy with product. Bought Aria mattress along with base."

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Glad we could help you out in the process.”

"Novosbed was a pleasure to work with. Despite a delivery delay, everything else went without a hitch. Products (Aria mattress with foundation and Pima 600 thread count sheets) arrived without damage and was assembled with no issue. I would recommend against the sheets, however. They were a nice quality but not what i expected of 600tc. I have a 400tc set that i like the feel better for some reason, possibly a material difference? Overall a very high rating though, highly recommend their products and services!"

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Thanks for the feedback on the sheets. Thread count, finish, material all add up to how it feels and it can be a tough one to nail down with online shopping. We appreciate the opinion and are happy that you love your mattress and foundation!”

"Have nothing bad to say. The bed is working great on my soar back. The service from Novosbed would absolutly stunning from deliver time to checking to see how I was enjoying the product. Highly recommend this product. "

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Thanks for taking the chance on us and for the kind words.”

"We've had our Queen size Harmony for a couple months now and are very happy with it. It's quite a soft mattress and there have been no issues with being too hot. I'm really happy with the purchase and can't think of any complaints. "

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Thanks for the feedback!”

"The NovosBed is great!. I would definitely recommend anyone looking for a foam mattress to buy a NovosBed.The service , delivery ,quality and of course the price of the mattress are outstanding."

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Glad we could help you sleep great!”

"I have been very happy with my Novosbed mattress, which I ordered last August (2014). I had been looking for a TempurPedic-type mattress, but was put off by the price and the high pressure salesmen. When I read a story about your firm in the GLOBE & MAIL, I decided to try your mattress. After talking to you by phone, I got an "Aria" last August, and my back pain is almost gone now. It has been a very good purchase indeed. Thanks for the two pillows, too. I will mention that I live within 100 km of your distribution center, and I was amazed that the mattress was delivered within 24 hours of my ordering it."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-24-2014

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Fantastic to hear that the Aria has helped out with your back pain!”

"My partner and I received our Aria King in the mail about 3 weeks ago and I can confidently say that this is the best bed that I have ever slept on. It is the perfect balance of firm yet cozy. I feel it necessary to mention that I live in a very remote northern community in Canada and Gaille was very much accommodating of everything I needed. Mailing a king size bed from Ottawa 8000 km's north is not easy, yet Gaille was able to ensure that our bed made it here in a timely fashion. Although it was a little nerve racking buying a bed without having tried it in store, the Aria turned out to be everything we wanted and more. I catch myself thinking how I can't wait to climb into bed at the end of the day, and it will be barely noon. Thank you Novosbed, and Gaille, for making me excited to end my day.

Steve

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-24-2014

“Hey Steve,

Thanks for taking chance on us in spite of the distance. It was a pleasure working with you!

Gaille”

"I ordered a Sonata bed from Novosbed after doing a little online research. I was looking for a firm mattress and I can say that it is as described.
I wanted a memory foam bed and I didn't want to pay thousands of dollars for one. I liked how simple the process was. Their trial and return policy sounded straight forward. I thought- why the heck not?
After ordering my mattress online, I received great communication from the customer service folks. The bed I ordered was originally out of stock, but then I got a call that someone had changed their ordered. Everyone I've spoken to and emailed has been SO nice. My bed arrived a few days later in a roll in a tall box. I lugged it upstairs and unrolled it. After a few hours, I had an amazing bed. The bed is super comfy and I'm still very happy with it after a couple of months of use. The family dog also loves this bed. She considers it her bed and will lounge on there all day.
I've recommended Novosbed to a bunch of people already and I'm really happy I took a chance and tried them out.

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-21-2014

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Fantastic to hear! We love pets just as much as we love people, if you snap a cute pic of her on the bed, tweet us!”

"Novosbed is truly the BEST bed we have ever had! When we are out of town, we just can't wait to get home to our own bed - we miss it!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-21-2014

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Well then, the solution is to never leave the bed! Scratch that, we love vacations...”

"This is the BEST bed I've ever slept on!! For the first time in years- NO BACK PAIN when I wake up. I'm sleeping more soundly-no more tossing and turning. To say that the bed is "magical" might seem extreme- but when you wake up rested and pain free-and you KNOW it's because of your new bed-EVERYONE needs to experience this quality of sleep. I have the Classic model with Novosbed's foundation."

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“We believe wholeheartedly in the magical properties of a great night's sleep!”

"I researched both Novosbed and Tempurpedic online and in store. What I found is that you can pay 2-3x the price for a Tempurpedic mattress with little to no difference in quality and comfort.
I decided to go with the Novosbed and have been sleeping comfortably for months. After ordering online I received a call from a Novosbed rep that day to confirm my order details and shipping detail.
The bed arrived as promised (in a box about the size of two large suitcases) and was easy to open, unpack and roll out on my platform frame. Within a few hours it was all set and ready. A++ on the experience and value.

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Thank's for the feedback, great to hear you love it so far!”

"My wife and are active people and in good health. But after several years of sleeping on expensive mattresses from "Sleep Country" that failed we both began to suffer from lack of sleep and sore backs. We'd tried them all through their warrantys but could only get one to two years of comfort from them before they would fail again.
We became desperate. I decided to try online and stumbled upon Novosbed.com. The company was so confident that they offered a free trial and money back guarantee; no questions asked. Their website answered many of my questions as to what is going on in the mattress industry. They even made it easy for us to choose which of their models would be best for us! We had nothing to lose so we ordered the "Aria" model. In no time it arrived right to my doorstep and with ease I was able to move it (alone) up to our bedroom.
To sum it all up I'll say, " These people have found a niche in the mattress industry." It's been almost 4 months now and we are loving our sleeps.
Thank-you folks at Novosbed for reaching out!

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“We're glad to hear you two are sleeping blissfully! I enjoyed talking to you the other day, Thanks for being so excited to share your opinions! ~Lisa”

"I recently order the Aria bed from Novosbed after reading about the company in a national news publication. I recently moved across the country and needed a new bed, among other things. While price and delivery service were key components of my decision, I gambled on the comfort/quality. But the 'money back guarantee' offered by Novosbed made it so it didn't make sense not to at least try. And it turns out the Aria bed is extremely comfortable; I will likely never go back to a spring mattress. And with the 25 year warranty, I'm not worried about the quality either.

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“"This is the future of mattress sales. Going to a big box store and lying on mattresses for 5 minutes doesn't tell you anything. " Couldn't agree more!”

"I've had my Classic novosbed mattress for 6 months now and I am very happy with it. If anyone is in the market for a firm and comfortable foam mattress, I would highly recommend that they give the Classic from novosbed a try. Oh yeah, my wife likes it too!

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Happy wife, happy life.”

Novosbed.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Novosbed.com is a merchant member
Novosbed.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.