• Address: #503, 1310 E. Ocean Blvd.
    • Contact: customercare@novosbed.com
    • Phone: 1-877-496-3626
    • Customer Support: 1-877-496-3626
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 7:00pm, EST

Product & services pricing Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10

"This is a very firm mattress based on my recent experience. In fact, I added a 2" memory foam mattress top for comfort's sake and now I sleep very comfortably."

"Dealing with NovosBed has been a very easy and pleasant experience. Several months ago we started looking to replace our pillow top Posturpedic mattress simply because it was old and didn't provide the back support we needed. We visited a couple of mattress shops, lay on a lot of beds and talked to many people about what they were sleeping on. We also went to Consumer Reports and got the scoop on pricing, types of mattresses and return policies. We came to the conclusion that most mattress stores were charging about double what they were worth so started our online search.

Novosbed has an easy to use website and many good reviews so we gave them a call. We immediately got a very knowledgeable service rep. who based on our sleeping habits recommended the mattress that we in fact ordered. We placed the order online on the Friday and had the mattress at our door before 8:00 the following Monday. So I can say that ease of ordering, informative website, the knowledgeable service representative and fair pricing was what attracted us to NovosBed.

We are very pleased with the quality of the bed and have had a weeks worth of excellent sleeps. We also really appreciate the 120 day no cost return guarantee however don't expect to need to use it. We were also quite pleased that Novosbed called for a follow up interview the day after we got the mattress to make sure we were satisfied.

Good price, good service, quality product and helpful well informed people have made our experience with Novosbed a real pleasure - Bravo.

"Bought a mattress (classic model) from Novosbed and I am thrilled with it! Great customer service who contacted me the day after I placed my order to arrange delivery and two days later it was at my door. "

"To summarize, I found the price, quality of product, and particularly the customer service from Novosbed to be excellent! They handled my exchange of mattress from a Sonata to Aria (the Sonata turned out to be too hard) with no hassle or cost. I would highly recommend them.

I originally found Novosbed.com from noticing it had very positive reviews from sleeplikethedead.com which showed very high levels of customer satisfaction for Novosbed mattresses. I was initially nervous about buying a mattress online without trying it first, but the abundance of helpful information on the website, combined with the 120-night trial with free 2 way shipping, I figured I had nothing to lose. The great prices compared to similar mattresses from the store were just a bonus!

My fiancee and I both are primarily stomach or back sleepers, and after trying similar memory foam mattresses in a store, we thought we'd like a firmer mattress. We ordered a Sonata queen size and a silk duvet, and they were delivered in less than a week and arrived in great condition. We love the duvet, and the mattress was very high quality, and initially quite comfortable, but after sleeping on it we found we could feel the firm support layer beneath the 3" gel memory foam, which ended in us feeling discomfort and made the mattress feel much harder than we would have hoped/expected. Even if you like a firm mattress, I wouldn't recommend the Sonata because the 3" of gel foam felt like it is too thin (I'm a 170lbs guy), although I wonder if the 4" of memory foam on the Classic would do the trick.

After a VERY helpful conversation with Gaille at Novosbed customer support, and a few very responsive e-mails, a new Aria mattress (which we decided to try instead) arrived within a couple of days; the whole process took minimal hassle and less than a week, and Gaille was very accommodating. The only cost to us was the difference in price between the Sonata and Aria mattress models. Once we had our new Aria mattress set up, we let Novosbed know the best time they could come to pick up the old Sonata mattress from our house. A shipping truck arrived on time, and when asked, they let us know the name of the local charity that they were taking the mattress directly to. It has only been about a week with the new Aria mattress, but we are already more pleased with it; we no longer feel the super firm support foam, but it is not too soft as we had initially been concerned about. I feel comfortable sleeping on my back, side, or front.

Overall our experience with Novosbed has been very positive, and given the assurance of the 120 day trial, if you're looking for a high quality mattress at a great price I would highly recommend giving them a try.

- Mike

"The communication with Novosbed prior to purchase and once our purchase was made, was fantastic. So personal that I felt like it was my neighborhood store or "mom and pop shop."

The California King bed and box springs came packed well and easy enough for my friend and I (two women) to manage them. Putting the box spring together was a bit tedious, but not difficult at all. Based on recommendations, we let the bed air for 6 hours before dressing or sleeping on. I did not smell a smell, at least not much of one.

I have only slept on the bed two nights, but so far it has proven to be amazing! One of my main reasons in getting a memory foam bed was so that I would not feel my fidgety husband move throughout the night. So far, having both the king size bed and the Novosbed, this has been successful. I honestly don't even know he's in the same bed, which is somewhat of a miracle for me.

So far so good. Hopefully we will both continue to have very successful sleeping experiences!

"One thing is for sure.....we made THE RIGHT CHOICE in Novosbed, and without a lot of words, we are happy, content, and well rested Novosbed sleepers....the longer you hesitate, the longer you'll remain restless in your spring type beds!!...BUY, SLEEP, ENJOY!!"

"Awesome bed... like sleeping on a cloud :) Very happy with my purchase and love how refreshed I feel when I wake up. I definitely recommend the harmony model to anyone who likes a soft comfy bed. :) "

"I bought a Novosbed for my teenage son. I had questions prior to purchase and they were answered promptly and thoroughly. I felt very comfortable making my purchase. Delivery was prompt and the bed has been a huge hit. My son is 6 foot 4 inches and we bought a double bed for him. It is the most comfortable bed he has had. In fact, he wants to take it with him to University! I would strongly recommend Novosbed --no concerns at all."

"After researching several different mattresses both inner spring and memory foam, we decided to order the Aria Novosbed memory foam mattress, and we have not been disappointed. Though it is not light weight, and we are in our mid-seventies, set up was easy and quick. My wife and I got the mattress close to the bed, started unwrapping it, and it began to expand immediately. We quickly lifted it onto the bed, properly located it on the platform I had built and unrolled it. The mattress fit perfectly (I used the measurements for the Aria provided on the Novosbed website to construct the platform). It quickly expanded; the "off-gassing" disappeared in a couple of days and by the third night we were sleeping comfortably on our new Aria mattress.

After not sleeping well for years I find that on the Aria mattress, on most nights, I sleep soundly, wake up rested even with less total time in bed than previously. I actually look forward to going to bed at night. Though the purchase of the mattress was primarily for me, my wife has been very comfortable on it as well.

It has not yet taken away all my long term shoulder pain, but has greatly reduced it and has even enabled me to sleep on my back as well as my side, which I had not been able to do previously for several years.

Regarding memory foam being "hot", even though I sleep warm, I have found the temperature to be very comfortable.

All of our contacts with Novosbed staff have been helpful, courteous and a pleasant experience. After two months of use we are happy customers.

"We have had our Harmony model bed for nearly two months and have had the best sleeps. I don't even notice my partner getting up multiple times a night. Even though it is rated as soft it is more firm then we were expecting, this is a good thing. It's also not as hot as I was expecting it to be, Also a good thing."

"We ordered the ARIA model when we were upgrading to a king sized bed. Out mattress was old and uncomfortable. I was skeptical that my husband was getting our new memory foam mattress off the internet. He did a lot of research and we went out to all the big box store but the Novosbed is what he was sold on. Customer service was great in answering all his questions, it came fast and was boxed well. We got it up to our bedroom and watched the magic unfold. The kids thought it was fun to watch it grow! We have had our ARIA since the fall of 2013 and can't believe the difference it has made in our sleep. So good that my husband just ordered another one for his house where he stays where he works away. My sister even got one this spring and loves hers too. We will NEVER go back to a mattress again. "

"We found Novosbed after our son did some looking for foam mattresses. We decided to give the foam mattress a try and, after checking out the other
brands, decided that Novosbed was the best fit for us. Everyone we talked to was most helpful in helping us make our selection, Gaille being the primary person we talked to. We appreciated the return guarantee, the fact that it is made in the USA, no tax and no shipping charge. At first I wasn't sure but after three weeks I knew we had made the right choice. Thanks you, Novosbed, for a great mattress and making it so easy to purchase.

"I am very pleased with my Sonata model Novosbed. Having never owned a memory foam mattress (or ordered a mattress online) I was a little apprehensive at first. Novosbed was helpful all along the way. Because I am a side sleeper they were initially a little concerned I should choose a softer bed but after sleeping on this mattress for 2 months I'm very happy with my decision of the Sonata. I appreciate the "firmness" and definitely recommend Novosbed. "

"I have been sleeping on a water bed for almost 40 years. Due to recent back issues, decided to purchase a regular bed. After extensive research of products and dealers, I finally decided to make my purchase with Novosbed. I could not be happier with my decision !! Gaille and Kaitlen were always there to answer my many questions; the customer care and support they provided was phenomenal !! And the bed .. I went with their recommendations, being a side sleeper, and chose the Harmony model !! Wow !! Like sleeping on a cloud ! Because of their return policy, I knew I could try it and return it if I wasn't satisfied !! Even better, if I returned the bed, it would be donated to those in need !! What company does that ?? Thank you Novosbed !! Your company and employees are fabulous !! And no, I won't be returning the bed .... I love it too much !"

"I purchased an Arial memory mattress just over a month ago and have been amazed on how well I sleep at night. I have no more pressure point pain, and I don't wake up with lines inbedded in my skin.

I would recommend Novosbed to all my friends and family.

Novosbed.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Novosbed.com is a merchant member
Novosbed.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.