• Novosbed.com Novosbed.com Elite Status

• Address: #503, 1310 E. Ocean Blvd.
    • Contact: customercare@novosbed.com
    • Phone: 1-877-496-3626
    • Customer Support: 1-877-496-3626
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 7:00pm, EST

Product & services pricing Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.91/10 9.91/10

"Novosbed has the best customer service of any company that I've dealt with. Hands down. "

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-05-2015

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Thank you verytiredperson, we hope you love your Aria as much as our service!”

"What a wonderful experience with Novosbed! My wife and I were new to memory foam, had done some research and tried out beds in stores, but were a little apprehensive about ordering an unknown brand online, sight unseen. It was Novosbed's amazing return policy that put us at ease. I can tell you that even though we fell in love with our Aria king mattress and won't be returning it, I have complete faith in their policy. I'll tell you why.

When we received our mattress, the box had a small hole in it due to the shipping company banging it up a bit. We were dismayed to find this caused a small tear in the underside cover of the mattress. We contacted customer service at Novosbed, and found them to be exceptionally responsive and gracious. They immediately offered that we could have the bed picked up immediately and a replacement sent at no charge... OR we could keep it and receive a decent discount back... OR we could keep it for the normal trial period, and still return it for a brand-new version of the same bed, a different model altogether, or a full refund. There were truly no options they didn't cover, in fact we were kind of overwhelmed by our choices and it took a while to decide.

One additional note about the return process, to put you at ease. We first had nightmarish visions of trying to stuff the unrolled mattress back into the box, get a shipping label and somehow get it sent back to the factory. "That's how they get ya!" we thought... "Sure you can return it, but it's physically impossible!" Nothing could be farther from the truth. All you have to do to return a mattress you don't like is say the word, and Novosbed contracts a local delivery person to pick it up personally. They drag it out and you're done. So even though it arrives via parcel, it's taken away by an actual person at no charge. (My understanding is they even take your unwanted mattress to a local charity organization for donation, since they can't resell it and don't want to throw it away.)

As to the mattress: it's perfect for us. My wife wanted a soft bed for side sleeping, I prefer something a little firmer for occasional back sleeping - the Aria truly appears to be the perfect happy medium. This is more than comparable to mattresses we tried in stores that would have cost a minimum of $800 more.

I don't generally Yelp or write reviews, but this experience was so outstanding that I had to share. First time buyers, you can't go wrong with Novosbed.

"We are extremely happy with our Aria Novosbed. We live in a small community and there is very limited shop mattresses on display so no matter which brand we decided on, we would have had to order it online without trying. We read some consumer reports that rated Novosbed number 1 in memory foam mattresses and they are less than half the price of their competitors. Novosbed has such a flexible policy with their 120 night trial at their risk and their 25 year mattress warranty so we decided to give it a go and we are thrilled we did. We chose a medium firmness which has turned out to be perfect for both my husband who prefers his mattress to be a bit softer and myself (I like it more firm). It is extremely comfortable and we can't feel each other moving in the bed. The customer service has been excellent. We ordered our bed close to Christmas and we were going away so wanted to make sure that it wasn't delivered while we were away. The Novosbed staff worked with us and the delivery company to coordinate this. The money we saved on choosing Novosbed paid for our trip! "

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-02-2015

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“We are so glad you're happy with your Aria! It was an absolute pleasure working with you.”

"We had just purchased a $10,000 Tempur-pedic bed, and after we got home the thought of what we had just spent, lured me to the internet to do some further research and comparison on foam mattress beds. After which point I convinced my spouse I did not see the benefit in spending that much money on a bed when we could get something similar for much less money. The day of delivery of our Tempur-pedic bed, I call and cancelled the order and called Novosbed customer service, they were able to answer all of our questions and concerns and yes the 120 return policy was a plus. After finding a suitable adjustable base, I ordered (2) Twin XL Aria Novosbed . After I completed the transaction I received an email that the mattress was backordered, however I quickly got an email stating expected delivery would be January 26, and on that day, the mattress arrived. With my husbands bad back and shoulder, sleeping has never been so great, also with the adjustable base it helps with the snoring and legs. I do however notice a slight smell from the foam which was mentioned in most reviews about the foam mattress but it's really not too bad. Also a big concern my husband after reading some of the reviews was the complaints on how uncomfortable sexual activity was. Well the sex is no different :), love my Novosbed. Thank You"

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-10-2015

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“We love that you love it!”

"I recently returned from a trip to my sister's house where i slept on a memory foam mattress. Up till then I had thought I was satisfied with my Englander pillowtop spring mattress. I started researching memory foam mattresses and ran across Novosbed in an article in Huffington Post. It sounded too good to be true, an American company and such a lenient trial purchase period. I debated whether to get the Harmony or the Aria. I am a single 64yr old woman and weigh 165. I am a side sleeper and kept tossing and turning on the spring mattress because my hips started hurting after a while. Wrote an email and got an answer from Gaille saying she recommended the Harmony. Easy on the old joints. I didn't want a bed I would sink into and not be able to get out of! Well, at 3.15am i got up, turned on my computer and ordered the Harmony. 3 days later (bed is manufactured in Pennsylvania, I live in Louisiana), the bed arrived. Inflated immediately, not much odor. I let it air out and sprayed it with Febreze. Slept on it that night. AM IN HEAVEN!! Never slept so well in my life! One of the pillows didn't want to inflate so I whacked it a few times on the door and the next morning it was all fluffy. Hard and soft are very relative perceptions in a mattress. The Harmony, for me, has just that right amount of give that lets your hips settle in and get really comfy. The mattress however springs right back up so it's easy to get out of bed (except you won't WANT to!!). Get a Novosbed. You won't be sorry!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-27-2015

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“We all died a little of laughter when you told us your pillow fix! Maybe you can work from home and never have to leave the Harmony? It would be worth it to ask, I think.”

"Novosbed.ca - I had ordered a Queen size Aria after researching the site (I am a side sleeper, and this is what was recommended). It shipped promptly and arrived with no problems, but I found it to be too soft. Wasn't too sure about exchanging an "online" mattress purchase, but they made it very simple and painless. They sent me a replacement Classic within a week of asking for an exchange and had my original Aria picked up and given to a local charity. I do not hesitate to recommend this site to anyone in Canada!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-21-2015

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“We're more than happy to help you get the right fit mattress for you, enjoy your new Classic!”

"Let me start by saying that I really value other people's reviews when I'm making online purchases regarding products and companies, yet I almost never take the time to submit one myself. I'm lazy. This is the exception.

Two days after we closed on our new house, my husband dropped the bombshell that the staircase height would not fit a traditional king sized mattress. Had I known it before, there's no way I would have bought the house...that's how much having a king sized bed mattered (my husband is a bed hog). After much thought, I realized that a memory foam mattress would be our only option. I checked out several at the local store and agreed that I could try it. I have serious back issues, so I was very worried about the support. I continued to do more online research and found that Novosbed was rated higher than the well-know brands and decided to take a chance (it was also much cheaper) and ordered the Sonata because of the firmness rating. Ordering online was simple. I did not have any problems, so I don't know have any experience with their customer support. The bed came in much quicker than I expected, so it sat in the box for about a month (or so) before the bedroom was ready to put the bed up (we suffered on our queen until then). It unfolded and fluffed up just like it said! The pillows looked like pancakes and I thought that I'd left them in the box too long, but about a week later they were completely fluffed up. We also needed a box spring for our bed frame and I figured that two traditional twin boxsprings wouldn't be a good option. The mattress stores I visited had king sized boxsprings and I knew that wasn't going to fit up my staircase, but I noticed that Novos sells them as "kits" you put together, so I ordered their king sized platform. Because it comes as a kit, we were able to get it up the stairs easily and put it together in minutes. Now that we've been using the bed for a couple of weeks, I LOVE IT!!!! My back feels great and although I still have to push my husband from the middle of the bed to his side, I no longer feel him flopping and turning during the night. I can't imagine going back to a traditional mattress after this experience. My recommendation is to not pay the extra money for the big names (the online reviews were not very good), stick with a Novos bed and use the extra cash to buy yourself some luxurious new bed linens and complete the experience.

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-15-2015

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“What a wonderful review Meg! Looks like our Sonata found a loving home.”

"The best customer service ever! I purchased this bed January 2014, and there was actually a factory defect; but within days I had a brand new bed at my home and the defective one picked up at no cost to me. They recommended the Novosbed Aria even though I prefer a firm mattress and I have no regrets. Absolutely love this bed and I recommended Novosbed to everyone I know. I will never buy anything else but Novosbed. Thanks to Gaille for her superior customer service. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-13-2015

“Hey jffr,

Thank you for your awesome feedback! You patiently assisted us in addressing the issue and one year later, you're still loving your Aria. How sweet it is!

Gaille”

"After a ton of research, we ordered the Aria in queen size to replace a Serta regular mattress that was worn out in three years. Despite being ordered the week before Christmas, the bed arrived the next day! From the first night, the mattress was unbelievably comfortable and continues to please. For value and performance, you cannot beat the Novosbed. The two bonus memory foam pillows also work extremely well, we couldn't be happier with the entire process, and especially our new bed!"

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Great to hear you are loving it and that the pillows puffed up nicely for you!”

"I love the personal service I received when I called Novosbed with questions about my order. I also enjoyed the recommendations for mattress covers, but what I enjoyed the most is talking to a live human...

The mattress arrived just as advertised and set up in about an hour. I have had many guests sleep on it and have commented on its comfort. I look forward to falling asleep every night on it. From the purchase to the set up, this mattress proves itself amazing and a miracle of modern technology.

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“"To speak to a representative please press 1-2-6-5-7-4-4-3-1-0-0-0"

Not on our watch!”

" My husband and I have slept on memory foam for the last 7 years and recently decided that we needed a king sized bed to accommodate us and our fur babies. We bought our Harmony Novosbed 2 weeks ago and I would recommend this mattress to anyone with back problems! After ordering, I was worried the Harmony would be too soft, but after sleeping on it I can say this is the best purchase we ever made! We both have back and hip problems and sleep like babies on this mattress. The dogs do not want to get up either! Customer service was excellent and I will definitely recommend this company to all of our friends. "

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Sometimes I wish my bed wasn't as comfortable for my fur babies as it seems to be... less space for me!

~Caitlin”

"My wife and I were very skeptic about this bed but for the price, and what the previous customers have reviewed about the product and the customer service, we decided to give it a shot. For the price of a middle grade spring mattress we purchased the Aria in California king. I had high hopes as it was backordered and that's a good indicator of a good selling product. The wait was hard as we were between beds after a back injury and we'd end up sleeping on any flat surface in the house.
NOVOSBED customer service actually offered to send us an air mattress in the interim to get us more comfortable. Not too many companies would care after they get the credit card number.
We got the bed, and loved it. The instructions say that it will break in over a month or so, which was exciting because our of the box it was insanely cozy. My wife wants to return it because she doesn't want to get out of it. She has never slept through an alarm until we got this bed. All of this for 1/5 of the price of a tempurpedic, and no greasy salesman talking about manufacturing processes.
We love it. We will buy again if we ever need too.

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“There are definite downfalls to a comfy bed, not wanting to leave is one of them.”

"We bought a mattress online from Novosbed.com. We were reluctant at 1st but after having the mattress delivered wright in my home only a few days of ordering and seing the quality of the mattress we are now convince that this was the best buy we could have done. Quality, service and good price!! Thank you"

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-18-2014

“Happy you love it!”

"They deliver on what they promise.
Shortly after I purchased there bed, it was delivered on time.
I slept on it for 90 nights. I felt the bed was to firm and I couldn't adjust.
I called customer service to tell them I wanted to return the bed. They walked me through the process. It was pretty simple. Take a few pictures, answer a few simple questions and wrap the mattress in plastic. They took care of the rest.
A few days later the full purchase price was refunded. Just like they promised.
It was a quality bed, just to firm for me.
There customer service was outstanding. I wish more companies had customer service like this.
Even though I didn't keep the bed I would highly recommend giving them a try.

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-16-2014

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Even though we couldn't provide you with your perfect mattress, we're glad the return process was simple and easy for you! Thanks for the feedback.”

"Very, Very comfortable mattress. Maybe a liiiitle hot on the summer. Shipping went hassle free. Best bed I've owned. I would've maybe picked a little softer but I choose to stick with it instead of going in for the hassle of shipping it back. It was my decision though as they always propose free return for another bed type."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-09-2014

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Hi Alexandre, thanks for the feedback! One thing we find to help you keep cool and dry in the summer is the St. Dormeir mattress protector. It wicks away your moisture and keeps the mattress clean as well. Could be a good solution for you!

Cheers,
Caitlin”

Share Novosbed.com's store rating

Novosbed.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Novosbed.com is a merchant member
Novosbed.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.