• Address: #503, 1310 E. Ocean Blvd.
    • Contact: customercare@novosbed.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10

"A month ago I purchased a King Size Harmony mattress from
Novosbed after reading all the good reviews. The mattress arrived in three days, compressed in a box.
After opening it as instructed, it was up to almost normal size in about 6 hours.
It was on the soft side as advertised and my first night was better than my previous memory foam mattress, unfortunately after a few nights I started to wake up with more aches which
did not improved after 30 days.
I called the company to see if I could exchange it for their Aria
a firmer one. I was told I would have to wait at least 60 days
before I could return it or exchange it.
I told them I did not wanted a refund but just an exchange and
still got the same answer. Since I am not going to wait another
30 days to get a good night sleep I will purchase one locally and
return theirs after the 60 days.
Is good they give 120 days money back but that is good only
if you have no great discomfort during that time, 30 days should
be enough to request an exchange when you tell them you are
not going to send the second one back.
Update:
I received a called from Mr.Prochazka, the CEO about my
particular problem and he was quite accommodating after
learning of my situation. They are going to send me the Aria
exchange and I thanked him for that.
Not many companies go out of their way to help their customers.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-17-2014

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Hi goldenrule53,

I'm sorry to hear that your experience with Novosbed was not everything you expected it to be. It can take some time to adjust to a memory foam mattress and, as such, we ask that our customers try their mattress for 60-days before requesting a return or exchange.

Having said this, our goal is to create the world's best mattress experience and we're open to any suggestions that will help us to this end. We will reach out to you privately to discuss further, and make this situation right.

Warmest regards,

Sam
President, CEO
Novosbed.com”

" What are your first impressions of the mattress?
Absolutely perfect. A little warm in the middle of the night, but very supportive for such a soft mattress! Luckily we have programmable air conditioning, so we just keep it very cool in the middle of the night.

Was there a particular thing that factored into your decision to buy a mattress with us? (Price, product offerings, risk-free guarantee,
other?)
It's all about the risk-free guarantee, and the free shipping both ways. Price was great, and customer reviews online were very important. The more reviews, the better.

What is your overall impression of your NovosBed.com experience?
Excellent. Very innovative business model. Could've used a few more online reviews detailing the relative softness and warmth of the various mattresses, but we lucked out and we love the Harmony mattress.

" I picked Novosbed because of the amazing reviews from everyone on this site.
I ordered a queen Sonata mattress. I received it 2 days later (which is very fast for ground delivery!).

There was an error with one wrong piece for the wood foundation, but Caitlyn was very helpful and it's being corrected. Great service and very quick at making a solution.
I tried the bed out last night and I loved it! I fell asleep instantly. It was comfortable and the new smell wasn't even that bad for memory foam. It's easy to set up as well. Overall I'm very happy with this purchase and I recommend everyone to give it a try!

"Absolutely love my Classic queen mattress!

Ordering was easy, despite Monday being Labor day I ordered my mattress and got it by Friday! The customer service are very friendly and quick to make sure you get better sleep faster.

I really love the convenience of a mattress shipped to you and the price cannot be beat. My friends have spring mattresses that are most expensive and way less comfortable.

I will recommend this product to anyone I know that wants a mattress or needs to upgrade!

"Very very very happy with this bed. We bought the Harmony in king size. Searched around and saw the reviews. Figured, the customers seem to love them, the price is right, they have a strong guarantee, why not?

Arrived very promptly. Assembly of the foundation was easy, although I had a few brain farts during the process (I can be too literal). Wrote the company and received a superior response. It is nice to speak with a real person!
There was no odor upon unpacking, although we did leave the mattress to air out for a few hours, per instructions.

We have slept on the bed for 2 weeks now. Coming off of a Beautyrest with a 3 inch foam topper. No comparison at all. We (my wife, our standard poodle and I) are all sleeping like never before.

We wake up completely refreshed, sometimes before the alarm goes off. No aches in the middle of the night, no dragging during the day, no wishing for a nap. Maybe my chronic back ache is going away too? I know the pain in my shoulders is a memory.

I have no reference to other memory foam mattresses, except to lie down on a couple in the store. This one is great, that much I can say.

Any the gel foam top really works! My wife is perfectly comfortable - I do not know how it works, but this layer does moderate the body temperature.

As I said at the start, we are just thrilled. Great bed. Great company. Great people to do business with.

"I had been researching the best memory foam mattresses for months and was about to drop $3K on another brand of mattress when I stumbled upon this awesome blog post from a journalist in NYC about his experience with the Novosbed Aria mattress. After reading his post, I immediately went to the Novosbed website to compare the Aria mattress to the $3K one I was about to buy, and boy am I glad I did. I not only saved $2K but I got the best mattress I have ever owned! I have been sleeping on my Aria for about two weeks now and couldn't imagine going back to my old Sealy pillowtop mattress. The Aria was firmer than I expected but in a high quality foam, supportive way. I have slept harder and longer this past week than I have in years, and I wake up feeling more energized and ready for my day. I am so glad I found Novosbed; it's one of the best investments I've made yet!"

"This is a very firm mattress based on my recent experience. In fact, I added a 2" memory foam mattress top for comfort's sake and now I sleep very comfortably."

"Dealing with NovosBed has been a very easy and pleasant experience. Several months ago we started looking to replace our pillow top Posturpedic mattress simply because it was old and didn't provide the back support we needed. We visited a couple of mattress shops, lay on a lot of beds and talked to many people about what they were sleeping on. We also went to Consumer Reports and got the scoop on pricing, types of mattresses and return policies. We came to the conclusion that most mattress stores were charging about double what they were worth so started our online search.

Novosbed has an easy to use website and many good reviews so we gave them a call. We immediately got a very knowledgeable service rep. who based on our sleeping habits recommended the mattress that we in fact ordered. We placed the order online on the Friday and had the mattress at our door before 8:00 the following Monday. So I can say that ease of ordering, informative website, the knowledgeable service representative and fair pricing was what attracted us to NovosBed.

We are very pleased with the quality of the bed and have had a weeks worth of excellent sleeps. We also really appreciate the 120 day no cost return guarantee however don't expect to need to use it. We were also quite pleased that Novosbed called for a follow up interview the day after we got the mattress to make sure we were satisfied.

Good price, good service, quality product and helpful well informed people have made our experience with Novosbed a real pleasure - Bravo.

"Bought a mattress (classic model) from Novosbed and I am thrilled with it! Great customer service who contacted me the day after I placed my order to arrange delivery and two days later it was at my door. "

"To summarize, I found the price, quality of product, and particularly the customer service from Novosbed to be excellent! They handled my exchange of mattress from a Sonata to Aria (the Sonata turned out to be too hard) with no hassle or cost. I would highly recommend them.

I originally found Novosbed.com from noticing it had very positive reviews from sleeplikethedead.com which showed very high levels of customer satisfaction for Novosbed mattresses. I was initially nervous about buying a mattress online without trying it first, but the abundance of helpful information on the website, combined with the 120-night trial with free 2 way shipping, I figured I had nothing to lose. The great prices compared to similar mattresses from the store were just a bonus!

My fiancee and I both are primarily stomach or back sleepers, and after trying similar memory foam mattresses in a store, we thought we'd like a firmer mattress. We ordered a Sonata queen size and a silk duvet, and they were delivered in less than a week and arrived in great condition. We love the duvet, and the mattress was very high quality, and initially quite comfortable, but after sleeping on it we found we could feel the firm support layer beneath the 3" gel memory foam, which ended in us feeling discomfort and made the mattress feel much harder than we would have hoped/expected. Even if you like a firm mattress, I wouldn't recommend the Sonata because the 3" of gel foam felt like it is too thin (I'm a 170lbs guy), although I wonder if the 4" of memory foam on the Classic would do the trick.

After a VERY helpful conversation with Gaille at Novosbed customer support, and a few very responsive e-mails, a new Aria mattress (which we decided to try instead) arrived within a couple of days; the whole process took minimal hassle and less than a week, and Gaille was very accommodating. The only cost to us was the difference in price between the Sonata and Aria mattress models. Once we had our new Aria mattress set up, we let Novosbed know the best time they could come to pick up the old Sonata mattress from our house. A shipping truck arrived on time, and when asked, they let us know the name of the local charity that they were taking the mattress directly to. It has only been about a week with the new Aria mattress, but we are already more pleased with it; we no longer feel the super firm support foam, but it is not too soft as we had initially been concerned about. I feel comfortable sleeping on my back, side, or front.

Overall our experience with Novosbed has been very positive, and given the assurance of the 120 day trial, if you're looking for a high quality mattress at a great price I would highly recommend giving them a try.

- Mike

"The communication with Novosbed prior to purchase and once our purchase was made, was fantastic. So personal that I felt like it was my neighborhood store or "mom and pop shop."

The California King bed and box springs came packed well and easy enough for my friend and I (two women) to manage them. Putting the box spring together was a bit tedious, but not difficult at all. Based on recommendations, we let the bed air for 6 hours before dressing or sleeping on. I did not smell a smell, at least not much of one.

I have only slept on the bed two nights, but so far it has proven to be amazing! One of my main reasons in getting a memory foam bed was so that I would not feel my fidgety husband move throughout the night. So far, having both the king size bed and the Novosbed, this has been successful. I honestly don't even know he's in the same bed, which is somewhat of a miracle for me.

So far so good. Hopefully we will both continue to have very successful sleeping experiences!

"One thing is for sure.....we made THE RIGHT CHOICE in Novosbed, and without a lot of words, we are happy, content, and well rested Novosbed sleepers....the longer you hesitate, the longer you'll remain restless in your spring type beds!!...BUY, SLEEP, ENJOY!!"

"Awesome bed... like sleeping on a cloud :) Very happy with my purchase and love how refreshed I feel when I wake up. I definitely recommend the harmony model to anyone who likes a soft comfy bed. :) "

"I bought a Novosbed for my teenage son. I had questions prior to purchase and they were answered promptly and thoroughly. I felt very comfortable making my purchase. Delivery was prompt and the bed has been a huge hit. My son is 6 foot 4 inches and we bought a double bed for him. It is the most comfortable bed he has had. In fact, he wants to take it with him to University! I would strongly recommend Novosbed --no concerns at all."

"After researching several different mattresses both inner spring and memory foam, we decided to order the Aria Novosbed memory foam mattress, and we have not been disappointed. Though it is not light weight, and we are in our mid-seventies, set up was easy and quick. My wife and I got the mattress close to the bed, started unwrapping it, and it began to expand immediately. We quickly lifted it onto the bed, properly located it on the platform I had built and unrolled it. The mattress fit perfectly (I used the measurements for the Aria provided on the Novosbed website to construct the platform). It quickly expanded; the "off-gassing" disappeared in a couple of days and by the third night we were sleeping comfortably on our new Aria mattress.

After not sleeping well for years I find that on the Aria mattress, on most nights, I sleep soundly, wake up rested even with less total time in bed than previously. I actually look forward to going to bed at night. Though the purchase of the mattress was primarily for me, my wife has been very comfortable on it as well.

It has not yet taken away all my long term shoulder pain, but has greatly reduced it and has even enabled me to sleep on my back as well as my side, which I had not been able to do previously for several years.

Regarding memory foam being "hot", even though I sleep warm, I have found the temperature to be very comfortable.

All of our contacts with Novosbed staff have been helpful, courteous and a pleasant experience. After two months of use we are happy customers.

Novosbed.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Novosbed.com is a merchant member
Novosbed.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,861 merchant members.