• Address: #503, 1310 E. Ocean Blvd.
    • Contact: customercare@novosbed.com
    • Phone: 1-877-496-3626
    • Customer Support: 1-877-496-3626
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 7:00pm, EST

Product & services pricing Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.91/10 9.91/10

"We bought a mattress online from Novosbed.com. We were reluctant at 1st but after having the mattress delivered wright in my home only a few days of ordering and seing the quality of the mattress we are now convince that this was the best buy we could have done. Quality, service and good price!! Thank you"

"They deliver on what they promise.
Shortly after I purchased there bed, it was delivered on time.
I slept on it for 90 nights. I felt the bed was to firm and I couldn't adjust.
I called customer service to tell them I wanted to return the bed. They walked me through the process. It was pretty simple. Take a few pictures, answer a few simple questions and wrap the mattress in plastic. They took care of the rest.
A few days later the full purchase price was refunded. Just like they promised.
It was a quality bed, just to firm for me.
There customer service was outstanding. I wish more companies had customer service like this.
Even though I didn't keep the bed I would highly recommend giving them a try.

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-16-2014

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Even though we couldn't provide you with your perfect mattress, we're glad the return process was simple and easy for you! Thanks for the feedback.”

"Very, Very comfortable mattress. Maybe a liiiitle hot on the summer. Shipping went hassle free. Best bed I've owned. I would've maybe picked a little softer but I choose to stick with it instead of going in for the hassle of shipping it back. It was my decision though as they always propose free return for another bed type."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-09-2014

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Hi Alexandre, thanks for the feedback! One thing we find to help you keep cool and dry in the summer is the St. Dormeir mattress protector. It wicks away your moisture and keeps the mattress clean as well. Could be a good solution for you!

Cheers,
Caitlin”

"Hi my name is Joe. My wife and I bought a Novosbed the Sonata model. The main reason we bought it was the no hassle Guarantee. So we purchased the Sonata. we liked it alot but was a little to firm for us. After a little over 2 months we called them, told them we thought it was too firm for our needs and that we would like to exchange it for the Harmony model. The nice lady explained the exchange process. All I had to do is take a few pictures of the mattress and email them. With in a few days I received the Harmony mattress. The harmony is the perfect mattress for us. It is so soft yet supportive. My wife and I have never slept this well in all our lives. We now get the best sleep, restfull sleep and wake up and to be honest we do not want to ever get out of bed. I thank all at Novosbed for making this purchase the best experience my wife and I have ever had. "

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-10-2014

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Thanks Joe, we're thrilled the exchange process was quick and easy for you.”

"Excellent product and price. My husband's back pain and my shoulder pain have significantly decreased since sleeping on this Aria mattress."

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Memory foam is fantastic for pressure point relief, we're glad you two are having less pain!”

"The bed is wonderful. The customer service was great.

“Glad you like it!”

"Love the mattress, very comfortable. I took the Aria since am sleeping on the side. I was worried it would be too warm but it wasn't. Have to find out by next summer since I don't have air conditioning. I bought two more mattresses, also Aria, a month later for my parents and they are very happy with it considering their hip and shoulder problems when sleeping on the side.
Phone service is very friendly and easy to talk too. I ordered the 2 mattresses on two different credit cards online and they called back to make sure it wasn't a mistake. Wow. I certainly recommend their products.

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Thanks for the update on your parent's enjoyment as well, very glad to hear all three of you are happy with your Arias.”

"I purchased my Novosbed in October after months of sleeping horribly on a futon bed, in which the mattress would sink in the middle due to folding. As I begun to shop around, I noticed how difficult it was to find a company that had constant positive reviews and pricing. Then I came across Novosbed and I have enjoyed every bit of the experience so far. The biggest selling point to me was the fact that they offered a full refund return policy. This was my first mattress purchase and the thought of spending $1000 on something that wasn't exactly what i wanted and not being able to return it was horrifying. Novosbed eliminated that fear with their return policy and 25 year warranty; and that's how they got my business."

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Glad we instilled confidence in your purchase, we're with you 100% of the way!”

"My spouse and i ordered a Aria bed. At first i wasn't sure about it as i have been used to sleeping on coil spring mattresses my whole life. After a week of using it my back has never felt so good. I would highly recommend this mattress to anyone looking to buy a new bed. The customer service was great too. after we received our bed and the two free pillows one of the pillows would not inflate. I emailed novos bed about this and sent them a picture and they sent me a new one in the mail that day. Overall Great customer service, great product at a great price. cant go wrong!!"

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Glad we could help you out with your stubborn pillow so quickly and that you love your Aria.”

"We bought a queen size Harmony mattress after a recommendation from friends. We were encouraged by their 120 day guarantee and that they cover shipping even for the return if needed. They were very responsive to emails we sent over the weekend, suggesting a mattress to suit both my husband and me. We've had it now a month and love it."

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Great to hear the two of you are sleeping well on your Harmony.”

"We ordered the Harmony king mattress. Price was perfect and quality is even better!! We love our new mattress and really look forward to sleeping on it every night. We're naturally hot sleepers and we can really feel a difference in temperature. Customer service is the best I've ever encountered!

If you're looking for great quality, made in the USA, great pricing, and superior comfort, I highly recommend Novosbed!

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Thanks for the review Amanda, happy to hear of your cooler sleeps!”

"Very satisfied with mattress."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-05-2014

“Great to hear!”

"We wanted to wait a couple months before writing a review to really give the bed some time to get used too. We started loving it immediately!! It is so absolutely cosy and comfortable. Years ago I tried a memory foam mattress, but you sunk in so deep that to turn around, it was a real effort, therefore it woke me up to change position. Our Novobed is just so gentle on your body and you don't sink in too deep, it is the perfect support. Sleeps cool. Surprisingly almost no off-gassing when we opened it. Much less then my mom's Essentia mattress. It is also a beautiful mattress to look at too, really first class, the cord on the side is useful too, it helps me to lift the mattress to make a king size bed! First class service and product from a first-class company! The best purchase we have made in many years.

My husband suffered terrible back pain with our previous mattress, he couldn't sleep with his pain. We purchased mattress support board to help firm the mattress but it did little good. Since this awesome new bed, he has not had any back pain at all. I have a good back, I could sleep anywhere, and on anything, but why sleep on just anything, when you could sleep on a cloud(: I know it sounds corny, but it is so true. I love my bed!!

Eva

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-05-2014

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“Thanks Eva, we're happy you took the time to share your review!”

"There are TOO MANY options out there when trying to choose a memory foam mattress. All claim to be the same thing, but prices vary greatly. I bought my Novosbed Classic based on the review the company received on a comparison site (sleeplikethedead) and their US-made high-density foam. The product is great and their customer service is phenomenal. The latter is a more and more a deciding factor for me when choosing a product. "

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-04-2014

novosbed.com, Novosbed.com rep has responded

“sleeplikethedead.com is such a wonderful resource, we're happy it lead you to us!”

"I am very happy about my order it is amazing and I highly recommend this company "

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-04-2014

“Great to hear!”

Novosbed.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Novosbed.com is a merchant member
Novosbed.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.