• Northern Tool + Northern Tool + Equipment  Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.72/10 4.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3/10 3/10

"Northern Tool keeps me in business. Top quality with affordable prices. Great shipping."

"I found the website easy to navigate and the prices competitive."

"Easy website. Fast checkout. It took longer to complete this survey than it did to find & order my item. "

"It was easy to order the products and it is a tool I am looking for"

"I can usually find what I want at Northern tool. I enjoy shopping in the store and on line"

"I am normally skeptical of product and service when I order on-line but in the case of my order placed with Northern Tool & Equipment, I could not be more pleased. The product was delivered the very day it was promised and in great condition. The small air compressor also lived up to it's promise. I give this company a big hardy thank you.
Paul D. Smith

"Wendy was very helpful answering my questions.
I'm frustrated by your shopping experience window.
I had a difficult time getting the "send feedback" button to work.

"It was very easy to navigate the website. The email I received made it seem as though more items had free shipping. Since I looked at the site recently, I thought the items I ordered had free shipping."

"All good. It asdfasdfgasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasd"

"Very satisfied with all my purchases from Northern and the ease of navigating the website."

"I received your catalogue the same time a co-worker asked me for a new heater. I looked up heaters and found this one to be interesting and wanted to give it a try,"

"great place to shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"The water tank that I purchased came with a hole in the seam that pours out. I called and after about a week I received some very lengthy detailed instructions on how to return it starting with sending it back in the original container, which was disposed of long before I ever got a response.

I need the water tank now and cannot wait another 2 months to jump though red tape and be further inconvenienced. I will look for another source for this type of purchase in the future.

"Did not interact with customer service.
Ordering because the price was good and needed the product.

"Like the quality for the price, not professional but very usable. "

Share Northern Tool + Equipment 's store rating

Northern Tool + Equipment is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Northern Tool + Equipment  is a merchant member
Northern Tool + Equipment participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,716 merchant members.