Stores > Northern Tool + Equipment

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"1st time here, like it. "

"would appreciate placing order and moving on. Requiring me to rate your service isn't helpful. I do not want to be inundated with emails."

"I purchased a kitchener #32 Meat grinder with v belt pulley. I wish I could have purchased additional grinding plates and blades but Northern tool didn't have any available for the grinder I purchased. Otherwise everything else was good."

"very good products indeed that fit my needs"

"Vicky was very helpful. Thank you very much!"

"found what i wanted at a great price all my questions answered to my satisfaction"

"very good ,exerlant equipment"

"Easy to navigate the website and had no problems finding what I wanted."

"Easy to navigate, pay, finish transaction quickly."

"Like quality of products."

"Our experience earlier today at the St Cloud, MN store was great to pick up our last internet order. The only disappointment was that the $100 Gift Card was not available to use at the retail store. The store clerk did explain this very well.

Oh, by the way, when NorthernTool sent out the notice that my ordered had arrived it came to my email in code. I was able to pick through it to figure out that the order had arrived at the St Cloud, MN store.

"shopping for a pump for my plow was easy to locate and the discriptions were very helpful."

"shipping cost is a little high as usual. most of us do not want to "join the club" "

"found this product while surfing the sight while just looking"

Share Northern Tool + Equipment 's store rating

Northern Tool + Equipment is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Northern Tool + Equipment  is a merchant member
Northern Tool + Equipment participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,678 merchant members.