• Northern Tool +

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.05/10 2.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.05/10 2.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10

"Ver nice and efficient. Nice staff!"

"Will continue to buy from!"

"I thought the spray would go a greater distance that it does. Very similar to pump type sprayer, except you don't have to pump this one."

"order arrived quickly and was correct"

"They are not fullfilling their ship dates"

"I like to browse by category, with ease I can find what I am looking for. "

"great service and products"

"I am a returning customer and have always had a positive experience with Northern."

"Fast processing, quick shipping and rapid delivery...cannot get any better!"

"EVERYTHING WAS GREAT. THEN BENCHES ARE BEAUTFIFUL. BUT WE DID RECEIVE ONE BROKEN IN HALF. NOT SURE IF IT CAME THAT WAY OR HAPPENED IN SHIPPING. WE PUT SCREWS IN IT TO KEEP IT TOGETHER. BUT IN GENERAL THEY ARE AWESOME FOR OUR FIREPIT."

"As always, Northern Tool & Equipment comes through. Easy to shop website; very informative with product information, photos and videos. Decent prices and quick shipping. I will continue to frequent them for future needs and purchases.

"The clerk who helped me on Sunday, May 17 was very polite and helpful. He rang up my purchase and then retrieved my order and helped load it into my vehicle.

The order itself was complete and arrived at the store promptly.

"Online orde was ready to pickup at store & was delivered to me very quickly"

"Reasonably priced and fast delivery"

"Spoke to customer service ( including supervisor) about my pressure washer order to be shipped to Canada ( across border). On the website and in my order confirmation it states very clearly FREE SHIPPING. Well apparently not.
I had to call Northern Tool to find out if my order was shipped, then was told I had to pay shipping costs. My order was in limbo. Would they even have shipped my order if I did not phone them? How long would I have waited before they would contact me?
BAD service, BAD communication. Sorry Northern Tool, you disappoint. Please update your order confirmation, you cannot state FREE SHIPPING if shipping is NOT free.

Share Northern Tool + Equipment 's store rating

Northern Tool + Equipment is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Northern Tool + Equipment  is a merchant member
Northern Tool + Equipment participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.