• Northern Tool + Northern Tool + Equipment  Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.31/10 4.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.04/10 3.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.25/10 2.25/10

2015-07-28

"I was double billed and the product was double shipped without authorization. In conversations with while they recalled the second product I was given contradictory information about crediting my account for the second product. The only way I received a refund was after 2 fruitless weeks I disputed the charge with my credit card company and then received notification of refund in a matter of hours."

2015-07-27

"As advertised and of good quality/"

2015-07-27

"Shipping was suppose to be free but I was charged"

2015-07-27

"ordered the wrong size, but they gave me my money back and ent new one. Very quick to respond."

2015-07-27

"I order a pricey generator online to a work site i'm at 1000 miles away from my billing address. They don't notify you that they send a letter to your billing address to verify first time customers. So I'm sitting here with no generator. My money will go elsewhere. Horrible first impression."

2015-07-27

"i needed these items and it was natural to look to northern tool,good service great product and great price, northern tool its the place i go..thank "

2015-07-27

"Excellent customer service as well as timely delivery. Begin able to take this item was a big plus too. "

2015-07-27

"Ordering on line was very easy."

2015-07-27

"Reviews helpful, everything arrived as expected. No surprises."

2015-07-27

"The tire chock works great and was very easy to install and to get adjusted to work just right"

2015-07-27

"Great service and timely shipping."

2015-07-27

"Just what I ordered. Arrived on time."

2015-07-26

"got my $20.00 gift card for waiting one day,allday as the phone call that I got told me to wit til the carrier delivered the trailer! Thanks for that, the trailer was what I expected as it was explained,I am satisified with the allover quality and handling this matter! I will order again from your site,as I have in the past."

2015-07-26

"real good product, everything I expected.."

2015-07-26

"Ordered online, picked up at the store. Good experience all around."

Share Northern Tool + Equipment 's store rating

Northern Tool + Equipment is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Northern Tool + Equipment  is a merchant member
Northern Tool + Equipment participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.