• Northern Tool + Northern Tool + Equipment  Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.56/10 4.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2015-08-02

"Excellent service and very helpful locating my item."

2015-08-02

"I wish I would have known about the 10 ft. pole ahead of time so I could have put it up when I received it. Also I got 3/4in. conduit instead of the galvanizied pipe . It was half the price. I hope this is ok. Also I would like to paint it. It does spin really fast so I see it could be dangerous if it was shorter. It's about 8 ft off the ground. Waiting for it to do the job as you say. Do I need one for the back yard also? My property is approx. 1/8th of a arcer.

2015-08-02

"I'm very satisfied with the order. Shipped and delivered on time with high quality tools. I will stay committed to other needs and wants from Northern Tool."

2015-08-02

"satisfied, thanks, good company"

2015-08-02

"The fan I wanted was in stock, on sale, and a store associate helped me load it into my truck."

2015-08-02

"Seems like they should be stocked in store!"

2015-08-02

"Good price, fast shipping, easy purchase process."

2015-08-01

"Easy communication on replacement engine"

2015-08-01

"I'm not sure yet...The two chairs were repacked very poorly in two boxes that were half damaged on receipt...Have not put them together yet...Just hoping all the parts are there. I am optimistic!"

2015-08-01

"The tools that I ordered can in quickly and without damage or missing parts. I will continue to order from Northern tool. "

2015-08-01

"Shipment arrived sooner than expected. A very handy sprayer."

2015-08-01

"prices were great and delivered in days. I haven't had a chance to use either item that I purchased but I'm sure everything will be fine as usual."

2015-08-01

"Happy with delivery time but a previous order that was sent by YRC was a total disaster as the trucker was three days later than they forecast and were not at my house when they said they were. I hope I never have to associate with YRC again."

2015-08-01

"Sharpener came in just a few days and works great..very happy with my purchase"

2015-08-01

"very happy with this fan, the only problem can't tell any different when the switch to the other 2 fan speed"

Share Northern Tool + Equipment 's store rating

Northern Tool + Equipment is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Northern Tool + Equipment  is a merchant member
Northern Tool + Equipment participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.