NorthWestPharmacy.com Reviews - northwestpharmacy.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 3.50/10 27 reviews

NorthWestPharmacy.com is not a merchant member
NorthWestPharmacy.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Have ordered generic RX from NorthWest.com for 4 yrs. It has always been delivered within time estimates. It has always been shipped from various world locations and manufactored by one of the largest drug mfg. in the world as indicated when I first called NortWest. Their customer service and has been excellent. Their employees are friendly well trained and speak english that is completely understandable which is not the case for most of the US located companies I deal need to call from time to time. I believe their prices represent the true world market for the RX I use unlike any resource I have in the US. I believe that US drug mfg, governments, RX insurance plans and drug stores conspire to keep prices charged to citizens of our otherwise wonderfusl country as high as possible."

modified review This review was modified by BobW112233 on February 20 2014 03:36:38 PM

"Ordered flea medication for our dog since it's unavailable in San Diego due to high demand. Was assured that it would be shipped within 4 days and arrive 8 to 18 days after shipping. After 18 days I called the company to see if they had any idea where the product was and was told they had a tracking number (which they hadn't bothered to share with me) and that the package was in New York at the USPS center and that it either had or had not cleared customs, and that it either would or would not be delivered soon, and that someone from their "Resolution Department" would contact me in the next two days. The fact that a pharmacy would even have a department dedicated to resolving problems was a little disconcerting, but after talking to two different people I found out the "resolution" was either to offer a refund or re-order the medication. Since re-ordering would be doing the same thing over again and expecting different results, and I didn't want to be viewed as being insane, I cancelled the order and got a refund. This company made all sorts of promises including a guarantee of satisfaction all of which turned out to be empty promises. They were well aware that shipments could and have taken longer than 18 days but still never posted it on their website or mentioned it when I spoke in person with them. I don't know much about how business is done in Canada, but in a country that large. there must be better pharmacies than NorthwestPharmacy.com. They are the classic over promise and under deliver business. I'd stay away from this group unless you don't need medications delivered in a timely fashion."

"SLOW is an understatement and no return calls or E-mail or a conformation of any kind!! Ordered product Lantus July 25, called to make sure fax and order was OK or not! July 28, charged my credit card still, no response so I called them they said my Rx only said two, I said yes for the 100U bottle, I need two! They checked this and said all right this is correct and now would process my order. Fact, received no call or E-mail stating a problem, July 26 & 27 and then 30 & 31st. Still not shipped, four (4) business days plus loosing weekend. I called them on Aug 3, and they said Rx was shipped out on Aug. 1st. by USPS so still waiting but I think I will see snow before it's received. I have NEVER received one conformation of any kind other than my calls to them, very poor!!"

"SLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :((

Placed an order on Weds, July 18th, about noon.... today is July 26th - 8 days later order still has not shipped! Pharmacy has all correct information. Website says prescriptions ship within 3 days.

Pharmacy has item in stock. Why have 8 days passed with no shipping yet?

Another call with North West Pharmacy: EXCUSES, EXCUSES, EXCUSES!

Apparently North West Pharmacy does not consider Friday nor Monday business days.
(Do their employees get paid for working on Friday and Monday?)
First and last time I will do business with this company!

modified review This review was modified by Icarus_folly on July 26 2012 01:53:30 PM

"I have been ordering from NorthWestPharmacy.com for two years. Every time I read reviews, I find myself surprised by the negative experiences. This company has been a blessing in many ways. I have always received my birth control pills in a timely fashion and at a price that even Planned Parenthood could not beat. I was initially prescribed a pill that was available generic and once I became adjusted to using it, the generic was banned by the name brand. Without Northwest Pharmacy, I would not be able to afford this product. In my most recent transaction, there was an error with my card information (my fault) and they called to fix things immediately. Because I ordered the entire year supply to save on shipping, the pharmacist called to confirm the pills' expiration date would be okay. My shipments have always come from Canada and any correspondence has been from the Vancouver location. Additionally, the Canadian version is awesome because each pack comes in a cardboard sleeve. When I ordered in the States, the pharmacist ALWAYS gave me a new plastic case, even when I asked him to exclude it. I felt guilty have another plastic case to throw out every month. Perhaps other people have had legitimate problems, but if you're ordering birth control, this is one of the best sites and pharmacies out there."

"Don't order from them! Not to be dramatic, but I ordered Galderma Benzac ac gel and it is from Turkey. I don't even think I can use it because it's supposed to be from AU or France, not Turkey. If I knew this, I wouldn't have purchased it. No wonder it takes them 3 weeks to ship -- they get their products from weird countries, not the manufacturer. Now I need to throw it out. So mad. "

Rating 4/102/5

"I have lost confidence in NW Pharmacy since they called a family member, told them what prescription I was ordering and asked who my doctor was, even though his name was plainly shown on the prescription in block letters and was the same doctor they have in my profile. Also, they had filled a like prescription from this same doctor in the past."

"In summary, I consider NorthWest Pharmacy an elaborate SCAM.

I ordered a specific brand of high-quality medication (Voltaren) and they sent me a low-quality generic version of it (Voveran) for the same high price you pay for the premium quality. The receipt in the shipping box said 'Voltaren' (which was my order) but the medication that came in was 'Voveran'. They argued and argued that the generic they sent me was exactly the same quality as the brand name medication. Northwest Pharmacy will try to fool you saying that it is the same 'brand' when obviously its not ('Voltaren' - made in Europe is not the same as 'Voveran' - made in India).

When I requested a full refund, Northwest Pharmacy only offered 50% of my money back. It was obvious that they did not fulfill my order because I ordered a specific medication and sent me something completely useless: different brand and low quality. In summary, I did not get the medications I needed so badly and I lost half of my money.

If I would have known that they were going to send me cheap generics for the price of brand-name medications, I would have instead gone to Walmart and pay just 5% of the price I paid them.

These people are experts in lying to your face, treating you like ignorant. They don't care that they are dealing with people's health. For money's sake, Northwest Pharmacy will sell you any junk of medication, disregarding the order you placed. Then they will fool you to believe it is high quality medication.

Bottom line, they are thieves making money out of people who cannot afford decent medicine in the US. Just, don't buy from NorthWest Pharmacy.

"I have ordered my medication here for years and I have never had a single problem. Prompt shipment great customer service. It also tends to be the cheapest unless you can get the special 4 dollar medication list from walmart or walgreens"

"northwest phamacy is horrible. I ordered 4 drugs on July 6 and mailed the appropriate rx. I got a confirmation of order. 10 days later I received my first call stating there was a problem with one rx. The rx was for 6 not 9. even thought there was 99 refill and I was told that I could not change the order to 6. I cancelled this drug and ordered it at anouther pharmacy. I was told the order was once again confirmed. One week later I was called again now stating there was another problem with another drug. Once again this is now two weeks after the order and after two confirmations that my order was placed. I cancelled another drug order. This is the worst pharmacy I have ever used. Their custimer service is unacceptable and I am not satisfied. I now have cancelled 3/4 of my order and I doubt anything will ever arrive. I am sure I will get charged for it as this pharmacy is a scam."

"I ordered a perscription refill over the phone from Northwest Pharmacy.com on May 31, 2011. I called them on June 28, asking where it was. They said it was shipped from Germany and delivered on June 15. I am in Wash. state and they had shipped it to some woman in New York. Said I had emailed them asking it be shipped there in care of her. I had done no such thing.
The burden was on me to go to the Post Office and get a copy of the signed registered mail receipt and fax it to them. They then blamed the German pharmacy.(Who knows). It was never disclosed to me that a German pharmacy was filling my order. I have no idea the quality of drugs or who regulates them or if blackmarket. They certainly were not going to give me a refund. They finally re-shipped my order on June 30; supposed to arrive July 14.

I will never give them my business again and hope this makes prospective customers think twice about saving a few bucks with these guys.

"I ordered lipitor and avodart brand and got the brand medicine on time some other canadian pharmacy give the generic brand instead of name brand."

"I ordered Generic blood pressure medicine. It took for ever. Made in India. Tried 1 tablet, I thought I was going to die. Called the company they told me to go to my Doctor.

I sent the Pills back for a refund - very complex. Sent my Fax as instructed and waited. Did not hear from them. Sent them an email. They said the did not receive my Fax, gut I have the print out that they received the fax - they just don't know what is going on.

I have to re fax I hope they don't lose this fax like the last one. I will then know they won't return my money.

I will never use them again.

"We have oredered 2 different products from Northwest Pharmacy. The first product was Juvederm. When injecting a patient, the needles snapped off of 3 different syringes in the patients skin. We called Northwest, and they said they could not help us - that we would have to deal with the manufacturer directly. They did not stand behind the product as promised. We recently ordered Botox. The product took 6 days to get to our office. It was in a box with one ice pack that had become limp and warm. We called and complained - they did not stand behind the product. We were out more than $1000 due to poor shipping standards. We have had 2 bad experiences with Northwest and will not order from them again. They DO NOT stand behind their products."

modified review This review was modified by Lancastergals on June 14 2011 09:44:31 AM

"Ordered my prescriptions from them April 2nd and package arrived April 15th. (It took me about 3 days to send my prescription in so total delivery time was about 10 days.) Delivery as promised. Goods came well packed and prescriptions were labeled properly and professionally. Products were great and the same as what I get in New York except I paid about one-eigth the price!"