Product & services pricing Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"Previously my experience with northwest had been good. My most recent order has completely changed my opinion. On Oct. 9, 2014 I placed an order for a prescription. On Oct. 16 I received an email stating my order was shipped from the UK. On Oct. 21,I received a voicemailnstatinf that the product was out of stock and the order was canceled. On Oct 21 I placed an order for the same prescription in a different form. It is now Oct 28 and my order still shows as in process. I have sent several emails but cannot get a reply. I will be looking for a new pharmacy."

"Customer service on my most recent order was poor. They cancelled an order supposedly because my credit card did not go through. The credit card was good so they must have made some kind of error. They did not contact me via email, which is how I usually communicate with them--just cancelled the order. When I noticed my credit card had not been charged I called them and got the order resubmitted, on the same credit card, but they refused to honor a discount code I had on my original order. It is a good thing I noticed my credit card had not been charged and called them or I would have run out of the medications I had ordered. This company was not reliable on this order."

modified review This review was modified by tfuzz2178 on September 17 2014 09:36:27 AM

NorthWestPharmacy.com User

"Been using this pharmacy for a couple years, switched dose of Climara patches. Supplier from Turkey, they didn't work. I read on internet Turkey is producing counterfeit medicine. I believe I was sold counterfeit. Pharmacist called me, no refund unless within a month. Took over two weeks to receive from Turkey. Very disappointed in NW pharmacy. Will never order Climara again from them. "

NorthWestPharmacy.com User

"I'm quite surprised by the reviews, so I guess only those who are dissatisfied write reviews. I've used them for more than 4 years. The only difficulty I've had is that with a credit card charge it's billed from an out of the country bank, so my credit card company put a flag fraud alert and held up the payment. After I straightened it out, and the "problem" was more the security of my credit card company., and that's not a problem.
The one thing that really impressed me when I expressed concerns about drugs coming from foreign companies after an article the the NY Times, I sent an E mail to NorthWest. Within a day a pharmacist called me, and spent at least 10 minutes telling me about how they pick the pharmacies they use overseas and the personal onsite inspections they make.
I was satisfied, and really appreciated the personal attention to my concerns.

"I ordered 250$ USD of prescription medication and I recieved an empty cardboard box from a unknown pharmacy in Switzerland. Empty. No meds whatsoever. No indication of tampering, box had not been opened or resealed. Just empty. Called NW pharmacy- "oh, we will look into that". Got back with me and said the oversea pharmacy said they mailed it so it must have been mailed.
This is depsite the fact that the weight on the box from a swiss post office says it weighs less than 50 grams, less than a US ounce.
No refund. I bought a cardboard box for 250$ USD and NW pharmacy does not care at all. Beware.
YOu are taking a big risk if ordering from them. Mail is not certified, their address and "excellent customer reviews" are bogus. Try to write a review on their website- Im a verified buyer and it does not have any link whatsoever to write a review. Better Business Bureau? Doesnt even have them listed as a business in "Langley, BC" . Scam.

modified review This review was modified by chitsey on July 21 2014 06:54:40 PM

"All the complainers on here are very uninformed (ignorant) and need to do a little more research. Brand named drugs are called different names in different countries. This protects us all from those drugs being resold here in the US!! I have been ordering from this company for years and have NEVER experienced an issue. The drugs were as described on their site and were received in the time frame they gave. This company is one of the best and I had tried several before finding this one. You should always remember to have your facts correct BEFORE you open your mouth and make a fool of yourself!!"

modified review This review was modified by wanderer9782 on June 18 2014 01:37:54 PM

"Have ordered generic RX from NorthWest.com for 4 yrs. It has always been delivered within time estimates. It has always been shipped from various world locations and manufactored by one of the largest drug mfg. in the world as indicated when I first called NortWest. Their customer service and has been excellent. Their employees are friendly well trained and speak english that is completely understandable which is not the case for most of the US located companies I deal need to call from time to time. I believe their prices represent the true world market for the RX I use unlike any resource I have in the US. I believe that US drug mfg, governments, RX insurance plans and drug stores conspire to keep prices charged to citizens of our otherwise wonderfusl country as high as possible."

modified review This review was modified by BobW112233 on February 20 2014 03:36:38 PM

"Ordered flea medication for our dog since it's unavailable in San Diego due to high demand. Was assured that it would be shipped within 4 days and arrive 8 to 18 days after shipping. After 18 days I called the company to see if they had any idea where the product was and was told they had a tracking number (which they hadn't bothered to share with me) and that the package was in New York at the USPS center and that it either had or had not cleared customs, and that it either would or would not be delivered soon, and that someone from their "Resolution Department" would contact me in the next two days. The fact that a pharmacy would even have a department dedicated to resolving problems was a little disconcerting, but after talking to two different people I found out the "resolution" was either to offer a refund or re-order the medication. Since re-ordering would be doing the same thing over again and expecting different results, and I didn't want to be viewed as being insane, I cancelled the order and got a refund. This company made all sorts of promises including a guarantee of satisfaction all of which turned out to be empty promises. They were well aware that shipments could and have taken longer than 18 days but still never posted it on their website or mentioned it when I spoke in person with them. I don't know much about how business is done in Canada, but in a country that large. there must be better pharmacies than NorthwestPharmacy.com. They are the classic over promise and under deliver business. I'd stay away from this group unless you don't need medications delivered in a timely fashion."

"SLOW is an understatement and no return calls or E-mail or a conformation of any kind!! Ordered product Lantus July 25, called to make sure fax and order was OK or not! July 28, charged my credit card still, no response so I called them they said my Rx only said two, I said yes for the 100U bottle, I need two! They checked this and said all right this is correct and now would process my order. Fact, received no call or E-mail stating a problem, July 26 & 27 and then 30 & 31st. Still not shipped, four (4) business days plus loosing weekend. I called them on Aug 3, and they said Rx was shipped out on Aug. 1st. by USPS so still waiting but I think I will see snow before it's received. I have NEVER received one conformation of any kind other than my calls to them, very poor!!"

"SLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :((

Placed an order on Weds, July 18th, about noon.... today is July 26th - 8 days later order still has not shipped! Pharmacy has all correct information. Website says prescriptions ship within 3 days.

Pharmacy has item in stock. Why have 8 days passed with no shipping yet?

Another call with North West Pharmacy: EXCUSES, EXCUSES, EXCUSES!

Apparently North West Pharmacy does not consider Friday nor Monday business days.
(Do their employees get paid for working on Friday and Monday?)
First and last time I will do business with this company!

modified review This review was modified by Icarus_folly on July 26 2012 01:53:30 PM

"Placed order online yesterday for my insulin, in order to be able to afford it and still pay bills. However, although I only got one order confirmation, I noted TWO identical charges on my bank account. I logged in to the site to check, and there was a duplicate order placed 30 seconds after the first order, due to an error on their site. I called customer service to resolve, and after first trying to blame me for ordering twice, they then said that even though the order and charges were only pending, they could not refund it until it cleared the bank and then refund it, rather than simply void the order and charge. In the process of trying to save on my necessary insulins, I ended up paying double, and no clue when (or if) I will actually get a refund. "

modified review This review was modified by gcw5149 on July 05 2012 11:00:11 AM

"I have been ordering from NorthWestPharmacy.com for two years. Every time I read reviews, I find myself surprised by the negative experiences. This company has been a blessing in many ways. I have always received my birth control pills in a timely fashion and at a price that even Planned Parenthood could not beat. I was initially prescribed a pill that was available generic and once I became adjusted to using it, the generic was banned by the name brand. Without Northwest Pharmacy, I would not be able to afford this product. In my most recent transaction, there was an error with my card information (my fault) and they called to fix things immediately. Because I ordered the entire year supply to save on shipping, the pharmacist called to confirm the pills' expiration date would be okay. My shipments have always come from Canada and any correspondence has been from the Vancouver location. Additionally, the Canadian version is awesome because each pack comes in a cardboard sleeve. When I ordered in the States, the pharmacist ALWAYS gave me a new plastic case, even when I asked him to exclude it. I felt guilty have another plastic case to throw out every month. Perhaps other people have had legitimate problems, but if you're ordering birth control, this is one of the best sites and pharmacies out there."

"Don't order from them! Not to be dramatic, but I ordered Galderma Benzac ac gel and it is from Turkey. I don't even think I can use it because it's supposed to be from AU or France, not Turkey. If I knew this, I wouldn't have purchased it. No wonder it takes them 3 weeks to ship -- they get their products from weird countries, not the manufacturer. Now I need to throw it out. So mad. "

"I have lost confidence in NW Pharmacy since they called a family member, told them what prescription I was ordering and asked who my doctor was, even though his name was plainly shown on the prescription in block letters and was the same doctor they have in my profile. Also, they had filled a like prescription from this same doctor in the past."

"In summary, I consider NorthWest Pharmacy an elaborate SCAM.

I ordered a specific brand of high-quality medication (Voltaren) and they sent me a low-quality generic version of it (Voveran) for the same high price you pay for the premium quality. The receipt in the shipping box said 'Voltaren' (which was my order) but the medication that came in was 'Voveran'. They argued and argued that the generic they sent me was exactly the same quality as the brand name medication. Northwest Pharmacy will try to fool you saying that it is the same 'brand' when obviously its not ('Voltaren' - made in Europe is not the same as 'Voveran' - made in India).

When I requested a full refund, Northwest Pharmacy only offered 50% of my money back. It was obvious that they did not fulfill my order because I ordered a specific medication and sent me something completely useless: different brand and low quality. In summary, I did not get the medications I needed so badly and I lost half of my money.

If I would have known that they were going to send me cheap generics for the price of brand-name medications, I would have instead gone to Walmart and pay just 5% of the price I paid them.

These people are experts in lying to your face, treating you like ignorant. They don't care that they are dealing with people's health. For money's sake, Northwest Pharmacy will sell you any junk of medication, disregarding the order you placed. Then they will fool you to believe it is high quality medication.

Bottom line, they are thieves making money out of people who cannot afford decent medicine in the US. Just, don't buy from NorthWest Pharmacy.

NorthWestPharmacy.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

NorthWestPharmacy.com is not a merchant member
NorthWestPharmacy.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!