Stores > Norman Camera

• Address: 3602 S. Westnedge Ave. Kalamazoo, MI 49008
    • Contact: sales@normancamera.com
    • Phone: (800) 900-6676
    • Customer Support: (800) 900-6676
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm Mon,Tue 10:00am - 7:00pm Wed-Fri 10:00am - 6:00pm Sat Closed Sun EST
    • Fax: (269) 343-6410

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-03-16

Beware!!

"I purchased an item that was mis advertised as working on Sony cameras. It did not work on mine (Sony A7ii) so I requested a return. First, I was told I would have to wait to see if Norman Camera would even approve my return (which I found insulting considering they were responsible for the mis advertising) but then they informed me they would not pay for the return shipping AND they would not accept it if I did not return it with insurance and a return receipt. These requirements cost me $15.05 (for a $95 item). Of course, I will not purchase anything from Norman Camera again, and I caution anyone, only purchase from them if you know for certain you will not need to return anything (or have to deal with customer service at all)!"

2016-01-19

Experience of buying camera

"I fell Norman Camera is really a good online shop, just like another online store www.wiseupshop.com.
I fell the quality of Norman's camera is high, but the price is a little expensive for me.
Usually i use the Norman camera's camera for video recording ,and i fell the image is
really amazing, so i like the shop very much.

2015-05-10

"Over the last several years, I have purchased just about all of my camera equipment from Norman Camera in Kalamazoo. I will tell you something, this store is very special. It is a camera store that is run by photographers and has photographers on its sales staff. I have dealt with all of them and I will not buy any of my camera equipment from any place else. They have an awesome web site but even more, they are a brick and mortar store that stands behind what it sells. Do yourself a favor and try them. You won't be sorry."

2014-07-22

"Great service.
Very easy to order, easy to track my shipment and great follow through.
Thanks Norman.
Phil Radin

2014-07-04

"Had to wait some time 'cause they were out of the Nikon D3200 I ordered. When it came in I as notified they would ship it FedEx overnight, but it was over the weekend so it took three days. I was happy with that and will gladly order from Norman again. "

2014-06-09

"Very pleased with Norman Camera. Ordered the Nikon D7100 on a Wednesday (12am) by 12pm on the same day, my order has been shipped. I received my package on Friday around 12pm in great condition. This was with the 3-5 day shipping option too!
I would definitely recommend /use them again.

2014-05-18

"The item I got was shipped very fast. It arrived on a Saturday afternoon, which was totally unexpected. "

2014-01-03

"Very Satisfied. The item shipped was exactly what was ordered. I received it within 3 days, during the holidays. Only one note: the item sold would have fitted in an envelope and there was no need to use a large box to ship it. I am sure the shipping charges would have been reduced"

2013-12-09

"Great service. I really appreciate all their help. Phillip DeZwarte did an excelent job. Everything was as he promised me. The shipping speed was amazing. Thank you very much."

2013-12-06

"Fast delivery, good packaging so product didn't shift during transit."

2013-11-29

"Very fast service ordered and received my camera in the same week.
Competitive in price very well satisfied. Could not have asked for more!

2013-10-30

"Hi

I just received my product from FedEx.
I didn't open yet.

2013-08-28

"I could not wait for my NYC store to stock the Canon 70D. A rumor site mentioned that Norman Camera had stock I immediately went there. But I was a little skeptical. They had the same price as Amazon, B & H and Adorama. But I've never heard of them. Came here only to find mostly positive reviews. And those with negative reviews were addressed by Norman Camera. I was impressed and ordered it. It arrived today!! Sooner than expected!!"

2013-07-31

"Great service! Although shipping was free, I was amazed to get it by FED EX the next day and exactly what I ordered"

2013-07-25

"Very easy to order and the price was less than if I had ordered the same thing online from the product company.
Thanks for making this so easy!

Share Norman Camera's store rating

Norman Camera is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Norman Camera is not a merchant member
Norman Camera does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!