• Address: 3602 S. Westnedge Ave. Kalamazoo, MI 49008
    • Contact: sales@normancamera.com
    • Phone: (800) 900-6676
    • Customer Support: (800) 900-6676
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm Mon,Tue 10:00am - 7:00pm Wed-Fri 10:00am - 6:00pm Sat Closed Sun EST
    • Fax: (269) 343-6410

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"Great service.
Very easy to order, easy to track my shipment and great follow through.
Thanks Norman.
Phil Radin

"Had to wait some time 'cause they were out of the Nikon D3200 I ordered. When it came in I as notified they would ship it FedEx overnight, but it was over the weekend so it took three days. I was happy with that and will gladly order from Norman again. "

"Very pleased with Norman Camera. Ordered the Nikon D7100 on a Wednesday (12am) by 12pm on the same day, my order has been shipped. I received my package on Friday around 12pm in great condition. This was with the 3-5 day shipping option too!
I would definitely recommend /use them again.

"The item I got was shipped very fast. It arrived on a Saturday afternoon, which was totally unexpected. "

"Very Satisfied. The item shipped was exactly what was ordered. I received it within 3 days, during the holidays. Only one note: the item sold would have fitted in an envelope and there was no need to use a large box to ship it. I am sure the shipping charges would have been reduced"

"Great service. I really appreciate all their help. Phillip DeZwarte did an excelent job. Everything was as he promised me. The shipping speed was amazing. Thank you very much."

"Fast delivery, good packaging so product didn't shift during transit."

"Very fast service ordered and received my camera in the same week.
Competitive in price very well satisfied. Could not have asked for more!

"Hi

I just received my product from FedEx.
I didn't open yet.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-30-2013

normancamera, Norman Camera rep has responded

“We are sorry you are having trouble with your package however it is clearly stated in our Amazon Policies that you are responsible for all taxes and duties in your country. This policy is pretty universal among most International sellers. Below is the stated policy which you will find on our Amazon Storefront as well prior to placing your order.

INTERNATIONAL ORDERS

Please be aware that Amazon handles all aspects of billing for orders placed through them. Please direct any billing related questions to Amazon.

International Amazon orders often experience a delay for Amazon to verify your credit card info. Please keep that in mind when placing your order and choosing a shipping method. The delay can be anywhere from several hours at a minimum to several days in a worst case. All orders we receive from Amazon by 4:00 pm ship that day. There are no shipments on Saturdays or Sundays.

DUTIES, FEES & TAXES ON INTERNATIONAL ORDERS

The recipient for international shipments is responsible for ALL import duties, taxes, brokerage fees, customs clearance charges, and any other fees imposed by the carrier or country of delivery. We are not able to determine those charges in advance, nor do we have any ability to control said charges. When generating shipments we will disclose the actual items contained within the shipment, and the actual value of the items; we are unable to change the description or value for any reason.

In the event an international shipment is refused or returned for any reason, all import duties, taxes, brokerage fees, customs clearance charges, return shipping charges, and any other fees imposed by the carrier, country of delivery, or incurred as a result of the refusal/return will be the responsibility of the owner, and in the case of a return will be deducted from the Amazon refund.”

"I could not wait for my NYC store to stock the Canon 70D. A rumor site mentioned that Norman Camera had stock I immediately went there. But I was a little skeptical. They had the same price as Amazon, B & H and Adorama. But I've never heard of them. Came here only to find mostly positive reviews. And those with negative reviews were addressed by Norman Camera. I was impressed and ordered it. It arrived today!! Sooner than expected!!"

"Great service! Although shipping was free, I was amazed to get it by FED EX the next day and exactly what I ordered"

"Very easy to order and the price was less than if I had ordered the same thing online from the product company.
Thanks for making this so easy!

"Outstanding delivery speed. Package was guaranteed by Amazon only to arrive by July 5 quickest.Package arrived July 2. Great service. The battery I bought for my 10 year old camcorder is the correct battery, appears to be a genuine Canon battery as advertised, and is now working in my camera. I am very happy with Norman Camera's service."

"I received exactly what I bought without contretemps."

"Norman Camera is great. They always have what I'm looking for, always know answers to my questions, and are very friendly. This is my main camera shop. Thank You Norman Camera!!"

Norman Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Norman Camera is a merchant member
Norman Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,846 merchant members.