• Rating 6.67/10 34 reviews

Nordstrom is not a merchant member
    Nordstrom does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Nordstrom contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"For those who suggested me Nordstrom, I seriously want to banter you all big time. Got this pair of pumps for my office, and it seems it came across more than a few hands before it reached me. Too many scratches on the heels, and it seemed someone walked in it for the longest time. Nordstrom did accept refund, but this is totally waste portal for sure. Try FSession for those who really like to shop at best prices. I have shopped with them more than often, and must say, they are many steps ahead in customer service and packaging!"

"Not good!
Yeah, not satisfied as per as shipping is concerned.On the other hand fsession.com is much much better!

modified review This review was modified by kamalpreet11 on February 26 2014 10:53:35 PM

"I bought a pair of boots online on sale and I love them. They were originally over $200 but I got them for $80. They are extremely high quality. I wear them almost every day and I walk a lot. After nearly a year of wear, they are still fully intact. Those were $80 well spent!"

zeta's Avatar
Arizona, US

"12/11/2013 Placed order
12/12/2013 Shipped order from UT
12/16/2013 Item delivered

I placed the order and it got delivered timely. I made a return in-store and it was fast and easy without the need to pull out my credit card. Done in less than 10 seconds.

"I writing about the online service which was terrible. I cannot speak for the stores because I haven't been to any. Shopping online from the UK I bought a dress for what i thought was £210. After I checked out, they charged an additional £78 in taxes and postage which was excessive. When we tried to return it for a refund because it was the wrong size, they would only refund £238 charging us twice for 'services and handling' even though we had to pay for the postage our end too! They didn't respond to emails and couldn't find order details on live chat. The website and merchandise suggest real quality, but all we found was sharp practice and shabby customer service. Would avoid if I was you."

modified review This review was modified by Bellahound on November 28 2013 12:52:25 PM

"Great quality of products and also great customer service. You get your money's worth! Although shipping as not very fast (ordered in the store, product was out of stock and was shipped to me), but atleast shipping was free."

"Nordstrom stores are very dependable. Their buyers are generally great, and the stores stock high-quality and reasonably-priced apparel and other items, particularly shoes (they carry highly unusual sizes; Nordstrom began as just a shoe store in downtown Seattle and the company has maintained the shoe side of the stores particularly well). Best of all, the return policy is superior, and if a product does not hold up, Nordstrom will take it back without hassle. "

"I have been both to the Nordstrom stores and ordered from their online websites. I have to say I am pretty impressed with the quality of their items. It is true they are pricey but I knew that going in. I would recommend this store to people trying to upgrade their style!"

"I love Nordstrom!! They have an excellent online selection, fair pricing, free shipping and no hassle returns. Theit customer service is the best of any modern department store"

"They shipped the product from a local store so it came very quickly. The prices are a bit high but the quality of their products is generally very high."

"Ordered 230$ uggs (with tax- 250$) to be delivered by mail since they didn't carry them in the store. They said it would take 3-8 days and it did take the full 8 days. Also when I received them they where used and not in original packing. It had looked as if they where returned and just shipped out again without any care or inspection what so ever. I am extremely disappointed and shocked considering it came from such a large well known business. I expect much much more from them. If I knew that I would get a used pair of uggs for the same price as a new pair I would have just ordered directly from UGG. deffinately do not trust the mail away from Nordstrom"

"I had ordered several items from them. Good customer service. Timely delivery."

"Terrible, call them 5 times and yet didn't received the right thing."

California

"I LOVE shopping at Nordstrom (in store and online)! It's SUPER easy and they have the best return policy. I bought ten (10) bridesmaids dresses online, shipped two sizes to each of my 5 bridesmaids so they can choose their size. Returning the unwanted size was so convenient! Also, the dresses went on sale, so I was able to get a price adjustment on all the dresses! I would definitely recommend Nordstrom! "

"Just received my Nordstrom order. I purchased skin care products from the Philosophy brand and got a free gift with purchased which I wasn't expecting and I loved it. Shipping was very fast. It was suppose to be here on Friday, March 23rd and I received it on Wednesday, March 21st. Plus, it was free shipping. I will definitely purchased from them again. Everything arrived nicely packaged and it was fast. Very excited to have received my product earlier than expected. "