• Rating 10.00/10 1 reviews

Noisebug is not a merchant member
    Noisebug does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Noisebug contact information

"Having stumbled upon Noisebug's ebay store, I found yet another great source for quality audio gear.

Analogue Haven, the original company, had divided itself and then changed locations; thus leaving Noisebug at the original Pomona locale. This was a little confusing as I had heard of Analogue Haven, but knew nothing of the split and move. And though this took place in 2008, I still didn't know much about Noisebug other than it being... analogous to Analogue Haven.

Nevertheless, the brick and mortar shops (along with the website(s)) are still great sources for purchasing gear, but ebay gives these types of resellers a more flexible avenue for on-the-fly sales.

With Noisebug, discounted stuff is routinely listed and seemingly snapped up in record time. So if you like what you see, hurry and buy.

I was looking everywhere (unsuccessfully) for a specific piece of hardware at the lowest possible price; searching on and off for almost a year, but never finding adequate pricing even for used versions. Then, I came across Noisebug's listing: brand new condition, about 50% off the retail amount, with free shipping. It was quite an ephemeral find; three were listed, but I opted to watch them alongside random others to gauge amounts. Figured... it couldn't hurt. Checking Noisebug several hours later, I saw that two had vanished, and consequently, snagged the remainder--which wasn't the ideal color, but, whatever. The deal was too good to pass up.

The next day, I received a friendly status update from the owner, and then noticed that another of the same item was listed, but in the color I wanted. I queried them on a whim, asking if I could swap mine with one of the desired color. They wrote back in record time stating that it was an easy change and gave me details on the exact shipping date. There were no alterations made to the fresh auction listing, so I deduced that 1) it truly was a simple swap--not just polite talk to cover a pain-in-the-ass auction update, and 2) they had more in stock.

Shipping took place on the stipulated day; this included a tracking number, and an added, unexpected confirmation of the requested color. This instilled a ton of confidence seeing that I was communicating with courteous folk that actually paid attention to details; on the ball with no surfeit of automated crap.

When it finally arrived, everything was in perfect working order. I couldn't have been happier with the buy and overall transaction. So, if there is an update to this post, it'll relate to in-store purchases or ones via their website.

Highly recommended!