• NobelCom NobelCom Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

What is this?

"Reliable service. I've been a Nobelcom customer for more than ten years and I recommend it to my friends. I'm able to communicate with my family in Mexico at an affordable cost."

"Excellent service.

Any questions or concerns are quickly answered.

Thanks NobelCom

"Works well; no problems; decent price; good job."

"i notice minutes disappear "

“Hello,

Thank you for rating us!

Surely, our representatives can provide answers which will clear up your concerns about any missing minutes.

Please feel free to contact our Customer Service, in case you have any questions regarding your calls.

The Nobel Team.”

"Sometimes calls are dropped. But the call quality is decent most of the time, and the prices are good."

“Hi there!

Thank you for the review!

We have asked our Technical department to look into the disconnection matter you`ve mentioned. The routes should be crystal clear from now on.

Please don`t hesitate to contact us whenever you need assistance. We have 24/7 Customer Service!

Have a great day,
The Nobel Team”

"Good service; card options a bit complicated."

“Hi Camille,

Thank you for your feedback!

Should you need any assistance regarding the details of the card, please don`t hesitate to contact us. We have friendly customer service representatives, always willing and happy to help!

Have a good day!
The Nobel Team”

"The online process is very quick and easy."

This review was modified by salpernj on June 01 2015 09:51:56 AM

"It's ridiculous how people are charge fees for the purchase of the noblecom calling card and most importantly, charge a weekly maintenance fees. "

“Hi!

Thank you for the review!

The processing feel only applies for the lowest denomination. It can be easily avoided by choosing the next denomination available or by applying one of the promotions and rewards that we offer all throughout the year.

If you need assistance with that, please contact our Customer Service. We have friendly reps that would be more than glad to assist you!

Have a good day!
The Nobel Team”

"I very much like the specials and wish they wouldn't expire as quickly as they do, as sometimes I have just refilled my card and then there is a special posted shortly after!

Other than this, thanks for your great service!

"some times call interrupt"

“Hi!

We are very sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue with our service.

Our colleagues in the Technical Department have been asked to check the lines and make sure everything is working well. Please, do not hesitate to call us, in case this happens again.

Have a wonderful day!
The Nobel Team.”

"Being in America with all our family and friends in South Africa can be challenging experience. Yes I know emails can be exchanged or Skye are alternative options. The problem in my situation is that my mother is 87 years of age and have no internet access or any knowledge how to work on a PC or laptop. NobelCom is your solution if you're facing a similar situation. I can speak for hours to my mother in person by phone at a very low and affordable rate per second. The quality of the communication line clear, without static or time any delay. Thank you NobleCom in making it possible for me staying in touch with my family without worrying what my phone bill be at the end of the month. NobelCom is unbeatable and the best."

"One thing that I don't like is the 10% service fee on each purchae. I don't get it!"

“Hello!

Thank you for rating our service!

The processing fee applies only to the lowest denomination. All the next available options do not share that feature. Some of our cards do not have processing fees at all. If you wish to hear more details, please give us a call at 1-888-520-9215 anytime you want.

The Nobel Team.”

"They make it easy and pleasant."

"Awesome! Never had problem with anything!! Help is always available when needed and question is answered!!! "

"Sometimes the pin is not recognized."

“Hi!

We apologize for the trouble caused in using the PIN number.

To avoid this situation from happening again, please reach to our colleagues in the Customer Support, as they will be able to assist you. You may call 1-888-520-9215 whenever you wish to talk to a representative.

The Nobel Team!”

Share NobelCom's store rating

NobelCom is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NobelCom is a merchant member
NobelCom participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.