NobelComCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

What is this?

"The customer service is great out of 1 to 10 I give customer service 10. The line is clear when I talked to my wife in liberia I am very happy with everything thank so much I commend Nobel."

"Best international rates! Be sure to select an actual "cell" prepaid cards to call cell phones in your calling country"

"Very excelled @ all time."

"I could not use my points.

I do not know how many minutes is my recharge.

You charged me $ 2 fee for buying $ 20.

I am angry.

modified review Rep reply posted May-12-2015

“Hi there!

We are truly sorry to hear that!

A discount with Nobel points could not be applied on your last purchase, as you had less than 50 points in the account. Please contact our Customer Service Department. Our colleagues can surely find a way for you to benefit from the discounts we offer!

Have a good day!
The Nobel Team”

"90% the signal is good. for the price this cheap. always convenience and good service."

"ok, service, too many plans honestly, confusing which one to choose. liked it better when there were fewer"

modified review Rep reply posted May-12-2015

“Hi!

Thank you for the feedback.

We have developed a larger variety of products, all adjusted to our customers` calling needs. Whenever you need assistance in picking a different calling plan, contact us. We are available 24/7!

Have a great day!
The Nobel Team”

"I've been using Nobel.com since 2007. Very reliable and affordable. Excellent service."

"some time i did not get connected or some time they connected to wrong number"

“Hey there!

Thanks for the rating!

Please contact us at our Customer Service any time you have a technical difficulty. We can have our technicians check and fix any issue in no time.

Have a lovely day,
The Nobel Team”

"It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good "

"all good. I have been using noblecom for about 10 years and have had no difficulties."

"had trouble with discount codes, was not able to use this time or my birthday at least I had my points!"

“Hello!

Thank you for the review!

We’re very sorry that you didn’t get to benefit from the promotions we offered. We definitely have more surprises coming up, so make sure to check your e-mail for the promo codes.
Should you need assistance when placing an order, don’t hesitate to contact us.

Have a wonderful day,
The Nobel Team”

"supposed to be a discount. Instead, I get an extra charge. WTF"

“Hi there!

We are sorry for the misunderstanding.

The promotion actually provided a 15% bonus, so you received a $3 bonus on your calling card.

Please don`t hesitate to contact our Customer Service in case you need assistance.

Have a good day,
The Nobel Team”

"Service is good and reliable
Would be good if a 5$ and 10$ denominations were added.

"good job good job good job good job good job good job "

"happy to use Nobel, if you can provide low prices will be better

Share NobelCom's store rating

NobelCom is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NobelCom is a merchant member
NobelCom participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,839 merchant members.