Stores > NobelCom

Customer service: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10

What is this?

2016-02-09

Easy communication

"Great way to talk with friends and relatives overseas."

2016-02-09

Once I used my points the promotional points disappeared without warning

"Once I used my points the promotional points disappeared without warning"

Rep reply posted Feb-10-2016

“Hi!

One can choose to either use the points or a promotional code towards a discount, The two cannot be used in conjunction.

Please let us know if you need additional information.

The Nobel Team”

2016-02-07

Website does not update information

"The site states that my credit card is expired. I have already updated it but it still fails to process the order."

Rep reply posted Feb-08-2016

“Hi!

We`ve noticed that you managed to place a new order minutes later, and the one that didn`t go through in the first place was cancelled.

Let us know if you need further assistance- we would be more than happy to help! :)

The Nobel Team”

2016-02-07

"I was having problems with your website freezing up.
also the advertised cost of call Benin card was 13.5 cents per min. but when I bought it, it was 20.5 cents per min,

Rep reply posted Feb-07-2016

“Hi,

Thank you for rating us!

Our website has several calling card options ready for you to choose. The rate on those cards will be different since each one of them has different features. The card you have chosen does show the correct rates on our website. Based on your account details, my colleagues have already assisted you regarding this matter.

In case you will experience any other issues on our website, or if you have any questions regarding the cards, please, do not hesitate to call 1-888-520-9215.

Great Service!

"Nice been a happy customer for 10 years."

2016-02-06

"Nobel is continuing to do a great job."

2016-02-06

"THE RATE ARE EXPENSIVE. I AMLIVING IN CANADA AND YOUR RATE ARE EPENSIVE"

Rep reply posted Feb-07-2016

“Hello there,

We are always negotiating our rates to make sure we keep them as low as possible.

Also, to help you with the charges, we have added the Points reward system, which you can use to pay less on recharges. Please, remember to check your Inbox for promotional codes on special deals, as we usually email them to you. If you would like to hear more about our offers, please, feel free to call us at 1-800-686-6235. We are here to assist you!

Have a splendid day!

Amazing In The Ocean

"I use NobelCom phonecards on the ships I work on. Great service and never have a problem ! "

2016-02-05

There may be a few phone cards out there that are slightly less expensive, but none with as good of service as NobelCom.

"I have never had any serious issues with Nobel Com and those minor problems that I have had over the years have always been resolved to my complete satisfaction. "

2016-02-05

"very good access to my account. But i would like access to my points so i can use them with my order while i am adding time to my account.

Excellent Service

2016-02-04

"YOUR SERVICE TEAM ON LIVE CHAT HAS BEEN WONDERFUL AND VERY HELPFUL!"

2016-02-02

challenge to apply promotions

"I periodically get promotions from you. I get confused on how to take advantage of these when I already have an existing account. I see now that they come up automatically when you check out but it would be more helpful if you had a spot earlier on where you could just check something like "apply all current promotions to my purchase of additional minutes" or something of that sort. That way one does not have to search for it and wonder how to take advantage of it. OR you could just indicate that a promotion box will be available in the checkout phase. I called you on the customer service line but gave up waiting. "

Rep reply posted Feb-05-2016

“Dar Linda,

We appreciate your feedback regarding the ordering options on our website.

Our main priority is to make sure that you have a great experience with our service and we will try to take advantage of your suggestions as much as possible.

In case you have any questions, please feel free to call 1-888-520-9215 and if you do not wish to wait on the line, you may register for a callback. We will return your call as soon as possible!

Have a wonderful day!

2016-01-31

"You offer what I'm looking for ! Good service too ! Thank you !"

2016-01-31

"Thank you for the service!"

2016-01-28

"good job listening and just fulfilling what i was trying to buy instead of steering me into a whole other direction "

Share NobelCom's store rating

NobelCom is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NobelCom is a merchant member
NobelCom participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.