• NobelCom NobelCom Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.12/10 8.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

What is this?

"I have been using the noble com more than two years since then I rarely received some promotions rather than I expected.
I hope they take that into consideration

Rep reply posted Aug-30-2015

“Hi there!

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback.

Please remember to verify your e-mail for promotional offers and discounts as we usually send e-mails whenever we have a promotion available.

Your recent orders have all benefited of discounts. Also, please, feel free to call our department at 1-888-520-9215 for more details regarding our ongoing promotions.

Have a great day!
The Nobel Team.”

"Easy to use, reasonable rates and rapid response from customer service. I have been a customer for years and have been very happy. "

"The service and ease of use of this product is second to none. I have been telling all my friends about it for them to get on board."

"Great 24/7 service
Train and very nice employee
Fast service
A lot more, can not say it all.

"Very easy to work with. Nice people that get the job done right."

"My calls keep dropping and i can not. Send a text message at all it wont go through never has sense i been using it for nigeria. Yous said you would look into it and still it dont work. So im not real happy with your services.

Rep reply posted Aug-27-2015

“Hello,

We apologize for the difficulties experienced in using the service.

The issue has been reported to our technicians for further investigation. Please, keep in mind that our colleagues in the Customer Service are always available and ready to assist you in case you are facing issues with the service. To contact us, please call our 1-888-520-9215 phone number.

The Nobel Team.”

"I have used many other international call services. According to my experience, you are better than the others, but there are still more works to do. Sometimes i spent a lot of money to say hello hello hello...., i can't hear you.....:-).
All in all, i wanna thank you guys for making me keep in touch with my families and friends!!

Rep reply posted Aug-27-2015

“Hi there!

Thank you for sending us your feedback and for rating our Nobel service.

We will take a look into this matter and check the lines connecting your international calls, to make sure everything is OK. However, for best troubleshooting, please, call us at 1-888-520-9215 as soon as you notice a poor quality with the calling card.

Have a great day!
The Nobel Team.”

"A good customer service and Vary satisfied."

"My experience has been great. I really enjoy it."

"Very satisfying... I was please and will recommend it to someone. My family receive the credits on their phone and was so happy. Thank you guys very much. May God continue to bless you"

"many additional charges.
account balance updated after a long delay

Rep reply posted Jul-30-2015

“Hello,

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused in using our service.

Please, feel free to give us a call in case you have any questions regarding the charges applied to your calling card.

Our team is ready to help you with answers 24/7 at 1-800-686-6235.

The Nobel Team.”

"I tried doing it by email and it was the worst then I found the phone number and called . The rep was so nice and helpful she made renewing my card so simple and price effective now it's done by debit card automatically when my minutes reach a certain level I love this service ! It's the only way I could afford to talk with my family in Canada and not have to worry about how long I've talked Thank you Nobel for this great card "

"Get disconnected multiple times"

Rep reply posted Jul-24-2015

“Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the disconnected calls.

Please, keep in mind that we are able to fix this type of issue. In case this happens again, give s a call at 1-888-520-9215 and we will forward a report to our technicians.

The Nobel Team.”

"NobelCom is the cheapest, most reliable phone cards on the market. Have used them for years, will continue to do so! "

"Easy to deal with. I needed help recently and the person on the phone was efficient, quick and spot on with her information. Took care of it in minutes."

Share NobelCom's store rating

NobelCom is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NobelCom is a merchant member
NobelCom participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,702 merchant members.