NobelComCoupons

"noblecom is a ripoff. service would not work for me and they refused to refund me. Baaaaaaaaad boys."

"We have used nobel.com and enjoyprepaid.com for many years and had no complaints.

However, I refilled my calling card on 03/08/2011 in the amount of $320.00.
Since that date I made calls of total of about 2,100 minutes.
With my Emerald card I pay .04 cents per minute. So that would be only $84 worth of calls.

But they say I used up all of my credits because I used the wrong access number. I was not informed that there would be surcharges and have requested that they reimburse at least part of this amount (over $200 in excess charges). But they have refused.

They say tough luck.

"This card worked very well. I bought it for a trip to Argentina to call the US and I thought the payment method was secure, I got my pin number quickly, the local access number worked and the rates were as promised. The calls were clear and I was really happy to be able to talk to family back home while I was away. I would use this company again. "

yb

"I bought a card for my trip to Dominican Republic but it appears to be fake card, no one access phone number they gave was working. Never again I will have a deal with www.NobelCom.com!!! "

"Fair experience. They sell international calling cards and give detailed information about all the extra charges associated with each card (if any; make sure to check the list of cities in the network for the country and the weekly maintenance fee. Also the rates increase if you use the toll free number to make your calls--better if you find a local connection number). I found some great rates to Mexico ($.045/min with no extra fees (or as low as $.019/min if they deduct weekly maintenence fees) versus qwest's $.10/min monthly plan with $2 monthly fee) and other cards outrageous connection fees. The website says they were voted best phone card in 2006 by Kiplinger's magazine. I checked that out and it's in the December 2006 issue--it was determined by reader's ratings. After I ordered I got an email saying I might have to call to confirm (red flag) but they answered my call quickly and didn't try to change the buying terms. I will buy phone cards from them again. One other thought: you save $2 on processing fees if you order over $40. "

modified review This review was modified by Liz84 on August 06 2007 04:55:25 PM

NobelCom is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

NobelCom is not a merchant member
NobelCom does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!