• NoBetterDeal

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"This company is just horrible. I ordered some exterior lights for my home and received the wrong items. When I called they asked me to return the incorrect items and they would refund my money. I did so and paid the shipping costs myself. 6 months and 20 phone calls later I still have no refund and I have been informed by their accounting staff that it was my fault and they consider the matter closed. This company has flat out lied and stolen my money. DO NOT DO BUSINNESS WITH THEM!!"

This review was modified by Techman0600 on September 21 2015 02:50:33 PM

"I have purchased many things from nobetterdeal.com over the years and have been very satisfied. They only sell refurbished, open box, returned items. Most of the things I have purchased indicate that they were groupon or amazon returns. I would say that 20% of the time their online description is inaccurate, and 30% of the time I send the item back to them for whatever reason. 100% of the time they have paid return shipping and been quick to issue a refund. 100% of the time, the items I keep are INCREDIBLY good deals. I mostly I have purchased electronics and small appliances. I have also purchased musical instruments. I am very pleased with their customer service, resolving issues quickly, and providing a site with the lowest prices anywhere. "

"Bought 2 baby camera monitors. They were selling the monitors as well as just the cameras at the same time. I received the order a few days later and it was the cameras not the monitors! I figured it was an oversight and called to get the right item sent out. The customer service tells me that there was never any monitors that it was a mistake and they were all just cameras. I said wow that sucks OK just refund me. He said NO. Once we get the WRONG items we sent you back we will refund it. I said no. You guys sent me the wrong items that are worth considerably less let me speak to a supervisor. He tells me there are no supervisors. Just him and he has no authority to do the refund. I've waited over a week and still no refund or return label. Having to dispute through bank and BBB. Do NOT buy from these crooks. "

This review was modified by adoruhbul on February 08 2015 02:55:26 AM

"I placed a few orders with NoBetterDeal. I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt. Every single item I bought from them was damaged. I returned one item and it was a hassle and had to PLEAD for my refund. I contacted the original company for another item and had the president of the company calling my house since they had select contracted vendors and NoBetterDeal was not one of them. They are a horrible company to do business with and I would not recommend them to my worst enemy. If you like throwing money away with a side of aggravation, by all means buy something from them. Otherwise, stay away."

This review was modified by michygen on January 08 2015 11:23:32 AM

"PLEASE keep away from these crooks! They sent me a very used massager that didn't work at all-as an open box. The customer service people were ok and had UPS pick up the return-but they Forgot? to give me a refund. I called the customer service people and got my refund a few days later for my $27 and change. I again saw my BROKEN,USED, massager on their site now for only $10. WHAT A STEAL! Unfortunately, the steal is them; trying to STEAL your money! Always remember, if it sounds too good to be true-it must be FRAUD!"

"Purchased an open box Dell Ultrasharp monitor. The price was very good, far better than I could find on ebay or Amazon.

So I called customer service who said the item was likely in perfect or near perfect condition, plus they have a free return policy.

I went ahead and placed the order which was shipped the next day via UPS.

When the monitor arrived - it was new. Perfect condition, unopened box. I'm using the monitor now.

Thanks! Great price, shipping and customer service.

This review was modified by gastav on October 25 2014 08:21:06 PM

"My purchase could not have gone any smoother. I ordered on Sunday (paid with paypal), it shipped on Monday and arrived on Wednesday. The helmet I ordered is exactly as described, A perfect transaction."

"I ordered a PS3 Dualshock 3 controller from them through Amazon. It was listed as Used-Like New so it should have been basically new. When it arrived in the usual 3-4 days it was unusable, as the down button on the D-Pad didn't function and the up button never turned off. I then contacted them via email and they issued a return shipping label and said I should expect a refund in 3 business days. I mailed through UPS and it arrived in 4 days. That was 12 days ago and I have yet to get my refund or even hear back from them, even though I have emailed them twice now. I would not recommend ordering anything from them, because they'll probably just steal your money."

"I have been buying items at NBD for about 4 years now, and I am stunned that they have received what I would call such a low overall rating. A 6.33? Are you kidding me?! Just goes to show I guess that the ones most likely to write are the unhappy and/or dissatisfied.
Well in a way that's good because it leaves more good deals for me and others like me. And for me that's the bottom line: in those 4 years I have yet to find another store, online or off, that can even come close to offering such extremely low prices on mostly high quality items. Now I shop mainly in the Electronic and Computer areas, where I sometimes buy to keep for myself, but mostly to resell on my Amazon seller account. Today I received two 7 inch computer tablets both brand new in original box, and both with all the goodies like HD screen, built in WIFI, upgraded Android processors, one included Google Play, the other had access to B&N plus many thousands more, and my total price for both including shipping was just $101.88! And this is less than the regular price for either of them!
For that kind of deal, and that is not an exception, much more so the rule, I can deal with the occasional customer service or shipping snafu. Yes, I readily admit those do happen, but even if there was a problem say 20% of the time (which in my experience is way high!), I could still deal with it because of all the money I'm saving and making. So as long as I can find such great bargains I will continue to shop there.

This review was modified by Topdog921 on June 20 2014 10:33:41 PM

"Bought a Tascam DR-05 that was way cheaper than any other price I could find and was preparing for the catch but there wasn't one. Great Deal. Great condition."

This review was modified by some_body on June 17 2014 09:16:12 PM

"Customer service at nobetterdeal are idiots and/or incompetents.

I ordered an item on Saturday evening and the order "went through" properly, supposedly.

I checked my email on Monday and I have an email from NBD saying that my order had been cancelled because of suspected fraud and a high purchase price. In fact, the purchase price was less than $60 and the "suspected fraud" was that I wanted the item shipped to a different address than my billing address. If that had been a problem, they should have informed me at the start . . . and they should not offer the option of shipping the item to a different address than the billing address.

Anyway, they say, if you still wish the item, call customer service and order over the phone. I do this and customer service says, sure, we can do that when the item is in stock again and I will make sure we get it for you.

One or two hours goes by and we are finally able, he says, to reorder the item. Except that we put all the information in . . . and the order does not go through and we don't know why even though his computer screen, he says, showed the order had gone through. He even gives me a new order number of what he says is the new order.

Finally, 4 to 6 hours later, he claims that the item is not in stock and they don't know where it is . . . other than someone else may have ordered it, which is exactly what he told me we would prevent 5 hours earlier. How his computer generated a new order number if the item had already been ordered by someone else is either a complete mystery or a complete fabrication . . .

Meanwhile, my bank account had the original $57 placed on hold and not available to me, and this amount remained on hold despite NBD having cancelled the original transaction. In fact, it seems the money is still not available from my bank account, from an order that they accepted, and then, cancelled without having contacted me till afterwards.

Within the first 2 hours of receiving the email of cancellation of the original order, customer service and I had been on the phone several times, with varying amounts of frustration. In time and frustration, we spent more than the item is worth, for something that I was told I could reorder and 5 hours later, was told was gone and out of stock.

This review was modified by zaitzeff on June 03 2014 03:37:02 AM

"I ordered a lifeproof nuud case for my s4 from no better deal because it was 34 bucks and I didn't want to pay $98!!!!!! I was a little worried about using some random website but I paid with PayPal and in 2 or 3 days I had my case. The box was opened like they described and everything was there. Tested the waterproofing and I give nobtterdeals 5 big stars."

This review was modified by Acdcman007 on May 16 2014 10:18:13 PM

jbeezy007's Avatar

Linden, TX

"I couldn't really find many reviews of this website before purchasing an item from them so I thought I would share my experience. I was looking for a specific TV to purchase when I came across it at nobetterdeal.com. I was extremely wary of purchasing a $2000 TV for half off just because the box was opened but I thought I would take a chance. I bought it with my credit card because I knew they would refund me if the item was terrible. I bit the bullet and purchased the TV and then discovered a coupon to get 10% off. I emailed their customer service to see if I could get the difference refunded and they said of course. I was extremely surprised but I hadn't got the TV yet so my worries were relieved a little bit since I knew I was working with real people. About 3 weeks later I received my TV and could hardly tell it had been opened. I've been using it constantly for 3 weeks now and I love it. "They won't believe what you paid"? Heck I don't believe it. I'm more than satisfied and now have a 65" Vizio M651d for the price of a 50". Christmas came early! I wish there had been more reviews so I didn’t get so much grey hair waiting on this TV but it was worth it in the end. UPDATE 3/31/14: TV is still running strong! I bought a couple routers that did not work since this but the returns were really easy, I would use them again."

This review was modified by jbeezy007 on March 31 2014 11:41:50 AM

"I had a great experience with NoBetterDeal. I placed an order for an Ergo Baby Carrier. After placing the order, I emailed customer support to ask a question and they answered me within 12 hours. The product was as advertised and it was received in a timely manner."

This review was modified by crabisgood888 on July 13 2013 09:25:34 PM

"Inquired about adding a 10% discount for signing up for newslettters to an order I just placed and missed adding the promo code to. Brooke Taylor replied to my e-mail and asked for my order number but I was never sent an order confirmation e-mail so I could not give it to her. She pretty much told me I was SOL because i was not a registered customer so the 10% off did not apply to me which makes no sense because they were the ones who sent me the code just for adding my e-mail to their mailing list. Since my inquiry was handled so unprofessionally, I asked to have my order canceled which she did instantly with no appologies what so ever. I can't believe how easily my purchase and possible future business was tossed away. I don't know how this company stays in business with someone as rude as Brooke representing their company. Hope anyone reading this really thinks twice about ordering from this company."

This review was modified by lola97 on July 10 2013 05:58:58 PM

Share NoBetterDeal's store rating

NoBetterDeal is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

NoBetterDeal is not a merchant member
NoBetterDeal does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!