Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10

"My purchase could not have gone any smoother. I ordered on Sunday (paid with paypal), it shipped on Monday and arrived on Wednesday. The helmet I ordered is exactly as described, A perfect transaction."

"I ordered a PS3 Dualshock 3 controller from them through Amazon. It was listed as Used-Like New so it should have been basically new. When it arrived in the usual 3-4 days it was unusable, as the down button on the D-Pad didn't function and the up button never turned off. I then contacted them via email and they issued a return shipping label and said I should expect a refund in 3 business days. I mailed through UPS and it arrived in 4 days. That was 12 days ago and I have yet to get my refund or even hear back from them, even though I have emailed them twice now. I would not recommend ordering anything from them, because they'll probably just steal your money."

"I have been buying items at NBD for about 4 years now, and I am stunned that they have received what I would call such a low overall rating. A 6.33? Are you kidding me?! Just goes to show I guess that the ones most likely to write are the unhappy and/or dissatisfied.
Well in a way that's good because it leaves more good deals for me and others like me. And for me that's the bottom line: in those 4 years I have yet to find another store, online or off, that can even come close to offering such extremely low prices on mostly high quality items. Now I shop mainly in the Electronic and Computer areas, where I sometimes buy to keep for myself, but mostly to resell on my Amazon seller account. Today I received two 7 inch computer tablets both brand new in original box, and both with all the goodies like HD screen, built in WIFI, upgraded Android processors, one included Google Play, the other had access to B&N plus many thousands more, and my total price for both including shipping was just $101.88! And this is less than the regular price for either of them!
For that kind of deal, and that is not an exception, much more so the rule, I can deal with the occasional customer service or shipping snafu. Yes, I readily admit those do happen, but even if there was a problem say 20% of the time (which in my experience is way high!), I could still deal with it because of all the money I'm saving and making. So as long as I can find such great bargains I will continue to shop there.

modified review This review was modified by Topdog921 on June 20 2014 10:33:41 PM

"Bought a Tascam DR-05 that was way cheaper than any other price I could find and was preparing for the catch but there wasn't one. Great Deal. Great condition."

modified review This review was modified by some_body on June 17 2014 09:16:12 PM

"Customer service at nobetterdeal are idiots and/or incompetents.

I ordered an item on Saturday evening and the order "went through" properly, supposedly.

I checked my email on Monday and I have an email from NBD saying that my order had been cancelled because of suspected fraud and a high purchase price. In fact, the purchase price was less than $60 and the "suspected fraud" was that I wanted the item shipped to a different address than my billing address. If that had been a problem, they should have informed me at the start . . . and they should not offer the option of shipping the item to a different address than the billing address.

Anyway, they say, if you still wish the item, call customer service and order over the phone. I do this and customer service says, sure, we can do that when the item is in stock again and I will make sure we get it for you.

One or two hours goes by and we are finally able, he says, to reorder the item. Except that we put all the information in . . . and the order does not go through and we don't know why even though his computer screen, he says, showed the order had gone through. He even gives me a new order number of what he says is the new order.

Finally, 4 to 6 hours later, he claims that the item is not in stock and they don't know where it is . . . other than someone else may have ordered it, which is exactly what he told me we would prevent 5 hours earlier. How his computer generated a new order number if the item had already been ordered by someone else is either a complete mystery or a complete fabrication . . .

Meanwhile, my bank account had the original $57 placed on hold and not available to me, and this amount remained on hold despite NBD having cancelled the original transaction. In fact, it seems the money is still not available from my bank account, from an order that they accepted, and then, cancelled without having contacted me till afterwards.

Within the first 2 hours of receiving the email of cancellation of the original order, customer service and I had been on the phone several times, with varying amounts of frustration. In time and frustration, we spent more than the item is worth, for something that I was told I could reorder and 5 hours later, was told was gone and out of stock.

modified review This review was modified by zaitzeff on June 03 2014 03:37:02 AM

"I ordered a lifeproof nuud case for my s4 from no better deal because it was 34 bucks and I didn't want to pay $98!!!!!! I was a little worried about using some random website but I paid with PayPal and in 2 or 3 days I had my case. The box was opened like they described and everything was there. Tested the waterproofing and I give nobtterdeals 5 big stars."

modified review This review was modified by Acdcman007 on May 16 2014 10:18:13 PM

jbeezy007's Avatar
Linden, TX

"I couldn't really find many reviews of this website before purchasing an item from them so I thought I would share my experience. I was looking for a specific TV to purchase when I came across it at nobetterdeal.com. I was extremely wary of purchasing a $2000 TV for half off just because the box was opened but I thought I would take a chance. I bought it with my credit card because I knew they would refund me if the item was terrible. I bit the bullet and purchased the TV and then discovered a coupon to get 10% off. I emailed their customer service to see if I could get the difference refunded and they said of course. I was extremely surprised but I hadn't got the TV yet so my worries were relieved a little bit since I knew I was working with real people. About 3 weeks later I received my TV and could hardly tell it had been opened. I've been using it constantly for 3 weeks now and I love it. "They won't believe what you paid"? Heck I don't believe it. I'm more than satisfied and now have a 65" Vizio M651d for the price of a 50". Christmas came early! I wish there had been more reviews so I didn’t get so much grey hair waiting on this TV but it was worth it in the end. UPDATE 3/31/14: TV is still running strong! I bought a couple routers that did not work since this but the returns were really easy, I would use them again."

modified review This review was modified by jbeezy007 on March 31 2014 11:41:50 AM

"I had a great experience with NoBetterDeal. I placed an order for an Ergo Baby Carrier. After placing the order, I emailed customer support to ask a question and they answered me within 12 hours. The product was as advertised and it was received in a timely manner."

modified review This review was modified by crabisgood888 on July 13 2013 09:25:34 PM

"Inquired about adding a 10% discount for signing up for newslettters to an order I just placed and missed adding the promo code to. Brooke Taylor replied to my e-mail and asked for my order number but I was never sent an order confirmation e-mail so I could not give it to her. She pretty much told me I was SOL because i was not a registered customer so the 10% off did not apply to me which makes no sense because they were the ones who sent me the code just for adding my e-mail to their mailing list. Since my inquiry was handled so unprofessionally, I asked to have my order canceled which she did instantly with no appologies what so ever. I can't believe how easily my purchase and possible future business was tossed away. I don't know how this company stays in business with someone as rude as Brooke representing their company. Hope anyone reading this really thinks twice about ordering from this company."

modified review This review was modified by lola97 on July 10 2013 05:58:58 PM

"The order was delivered timely, but then the issues started. I bought a Garmin forerunner. It had been registered by the original purchaser. I asked for an Invoice so I could prove I had purchased the watch in order to register the watch and the warranty. My initial e-mail was never responded to. I waited 2 weeks and followed up with another e-mail. I was then told they could not generate a Tax Invoice. I had paid $12 in Tax, so I re-enquired pointing this out. I received a very snotty e-mail back, with a very basic Invoice attached, but some of my details were incorrect. I didn't think getting an invoice would be such a difficult request."

modified review This review was modified by Springbok2013 on July 02 2013 07:30:11 PM

"I live on the West coast. I purchased an item from No Better Deal on Feb 18th, 2013. That very same day, my credit card was compromised somehow and someone purchased over $300 from a Safeway that is located on the East Coast within a few hours of No Better Deal's location in Pittsburgh, PA. I called customer service at No Better Deal to try and notify them that there may be a problem with their system or employees or that they may have been hacked or whatever. They were completely unhelpful and wouldn't acknowledge that there could be any problem on their end or that they might be responsible for any issue. I was simply trying to help them out by notifying them that somehow they might be compromised, but they would hear none of it. My advice to people looking to purchase from this site is the same as other reviewers have posted: You get what you pay for. I would never buy from them again because I think their credit card systems have been compromised and they were unresponsive when I tried to talk to them about it."

"They sent me the wrong item and refused to refund my money. Customer service is very hostile and rude. They even took to their facebook page to harass me."

"Sweet deal and great service! I ordered the sman3, which was an open and resealed box item, but brand new , all accesories were there! Received in 2-1/2 days. I have nothing better to say except keep the deals coming!!"

"I ordered a mobile for my baby, which came with a faulty speaker. Really disappointing. When I called costumer service, they offered to ship back and refund, but I had already bought special batteries which I have nothing else to do with so was looking for a better solution. I decided to return the faulty mobile and purchase another one (last one in stock...). Surprise surprise- the 'new' mobile was also faulty. the fact it came scattered in a box did not disturb me, but the fact it was making peculiar noises it shouldn't make, second time in a row was just too much. Now I'm stuck with those batteries and two purchase I'm awaiting a refund for. It's just not worth the hassle. I would settle for lousy packaging, but not second hand goods! "

"NoBetterDeal.com has really shocked me, in a completely positive way! I was completely amazed that they advertised my Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS10 camera at $150, with only $3 shipping, and honestly was not expecting much. They sell what they advertise. With around $70 in savings I couldn't be happier. I received my package in only 4 days and received an even better make (upgraded?) which included GPS, a touch screen, and 3D setting. Check out nobetterdeal.com and I'm pretty sure you'll be delightfully pleased."

NoBetterDeal is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

NoBetterDeal is not a merchant member
NoBetterDeal does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!