• Rating 6.33/10 17 reviews

NoBetterDeal is not a merchant member
    NoBetterDeal does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • NoBetterDeal contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

jbeezy007's Avatar
Linden, TX

"I couldn't really find many reviews of this website before purchasing an item from them so I thought I would share my experience. I was looking for a specific TV to purchase when I came across it at nobetterdeal.com. I was extremely wary of purchasing a $2000 TV for half off just because the box was opened but I thought I would take a chance. I bought it with my credit card because I knew they would refund me if the item was terrible. I bit the bullet and purchased the TV and then discovered a coupon to get 10% off. I emailed their customer service to see if I could get the difference refunded and they said of course. I was extremely surprised but I hadn't got the TV yet so my worries were relieved a little bit since I knew I was working with real people. About 3 weeks later I received my TV and could hardly tell it had been opened. I've been using it constantly for 3 weeks now and I love it. "They won't believe what you paid"? Heck I don't believe it. I'm more than satisfied and now have a 65" Vizio M651d for the price of a 50". Christmas came early! I wish there had been more reviews so I didn’t get so much grey hair waiting on this TV but it was worth it in the end. UPDATE 3/31/14: TV is still running strong! I bought a couple routers that did not work since this but the returns were really easy, I would use them again."

modified review This review was modified by jbeezy007 on March 31 2014 11:41:50 AM

"I had a great experience with NoBetterDeal. I placed an order for an Ergo Baby Carrier. After placing the order, I emailed customer support to ask a question and they answered me within 12 hours. The product was as advertised and it was received in a timely manner."

modified review This review was modified by crabisgood888 on July 13 2013 09:25:34 PM

"The order was delivered timely, but then the issues started. I bought a Garmin forerunner. It had been registered by the original purchaser. I asked for an Invoice so I could prove I had purchased the watch in order to register the watch and the warranty. My initial e-mail was never responded to. I waited 2 weeks and followed up with another e-mail. I was then told they could not generate a Tax Invoice. I had paid $12 in Tax, so I re-enquired pointing this out. I received a very snotty e-mail back, with a very basic Invoice attached, but some of my details were incorrect. I didn't think getting an invoice would be such a difficult request."

modified review This review was modified by Springbok2013 on July 02 2013 07:30:11 PM

"I live on the West coast. I purchased an item from No Better Deal on Feb 18th, 2013. That very same day, my credit card was compromised somehow and someone purchased over $300 from a Safeway that is located on the East Coast within a few hours of No Better Deal's location in Pittsburgh, PA. I called customer service at No Better Deal to try and notify them that there may be a problem with their system or employees or that they may have been hacked or whatever. They were completely unhelpful and wouldn't acknowledge that there could be any problem on their end or that they might be responsible for any issue. I was simply trying to help them out by notifying them that somehow they might be compromised, but they would hear none of it. My advice to people looking to purchase from this site is the same as other reviewers have posted: You get what you pay for. I would never buy from them again because I think their credit card systems have been compromised and they were unresponsive when I tried to talk to them about it."

"They sent me the wrong item and refused to refund my money. Customer service is very hostile and rude. They even took to their facebook page to harass me."

"Sweet deal and great service! I ordered the sman3, which was an open and resealed box item, but brand new , all accesories were there! Received in 2-1/2 days. I have nothing better to say except keep the deals coming!!"

"I ordered a mobile for my baby, which came with a faulty speaker. Really disappointing. When I called costumer service, they offered to ship back and refund, but I had already bought special batteries which I have nothing else to do with so was looking for a better solution. I decided to return the faulty mobile and purchase another one (last one in stock...). Surprise surprise- the 'new' mobile was also faulty. the fact it came scattered in a box did not disturb me, but the fact it was making peculiar noises it shouldn't make, second time in a row was just too much. Now I'm stuck with those batteries and two purchase I'm awaiting a refund for. It's just not worth the hassle. I would settle for lousy packaging, but not second hand goods! "

"NoBetterDeal.com has really shocked me, in a completely positive way! I was completely amazed that they advertised my Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS10 camera at $150, with only $3 shipping, and honestly was not expecting much. They sell what they advertise. With around $70 in savings I couldn't be happier. I received my package in only 4 days and received an even better make (upgraded?) which included GPS, a touch screen, and 3D setting. Check out nobetterdeal.com and I'm pretty sure you'll be delightfully pleased."

OAKside's Avatar
Internets, USA

"I had a very similar experience with NoBetterDeal.com as a previous reviewer (stlomo). I found the store through Google Shopping, comparing prices, and they clearly had the lead. The item (high-end hair clippers) was listed as "Open and resealed box", which is a bit misleading if you read their terms and conditions, however: My item was shipped and received extremely quickly, and I didn't have much time to worry. The clippers arrived in excellent condition, like new, perhaps manufacturer-refurbished (opened, some sealed, no signs of use). I couldn't be happier! I'm so pleasantly surprised by the whole affair that I decided to seek out and write a review for them, and I'm glad to see they have a few more here. I highly recommend NoBetterDeal."

modified review This review was modified by OAKside on September 26 2012 02:41:12 AM

"I don't usually take the time to write reviews unless the service is exceptional. I have to admit that I was somewhat skeptical about this site because I never heard of it before, usually I just hit the Amazon site. But a search engine located my product for a considerable amount less $'s than other sites at nobetterdeal.com. Still skeptical after reviewing the site and noticing many, many items listed as "only 1 left!", I thought for sure it would be a "bait and switch" game. It wasn't. I ordered on Saturday and my order was delivered on Wednesday with full tracking of the package available online. You do need to be aware, however, that some items are from open boxes, discontinued items, and/or returns, pay attention to the listing. I can say that I am pleased with my experience with nobetterdeal.com."

"I have ordered diapers several times from this company and though the box es had been damaged i didn't mind, the diapers were sealed. I hadn't had a problem with those.

Unfortunately, I ordered a Pacific Play Tent & Tunnel Set as a gift for my son's first birthday and waited until almost that day to open it. MISSING all the poles required to set it up. I am so disappointed!

The woman said I could send it back for a full refund, shipping included so maybe they've changed they're policy from the previous poster's experience. Too bad I can't give this to my son though, I really wanted to> Sometimes a deal really is "too good to be true." I will probably order diapers from them, but nothing else.

"My family loves to go to a Fondue restaurant on occasion. We don't like the price at 200. a meal. I decided to look for a fondue pot to attempt to cook it at home. I decided on the Cuisinart Fondue maker. The price is anywhere from 60 - 100 dollars. I didn't want to pay a lot since my cooking isn't all that great. I found an open box/resealed at No Better Deal for half of the cheapest price I found. I was a little worried about ordering it because of the description of the open box. I decided to take the chance because there was a better than average chance I won't use it more than a handful of times anyway. So glad I did. It was brand new and the box was in great shape. Everything was packaged like it hasn't been touched. It even had the stickers on the pot and sealed instruction book. Some item may not come as perfect as mine did, but at such a discount I'm willing to take the chance again."

modified review This review was modified by Bama13 on May 14 2012 09:37:29 AM

"We ordered a new item (should have been sealed) but it did not come in that condition. The item had scratches and all features didn't work as they should. I contacted NoBetterDeal and they said they would accept a return but I had to pay for shipping costs or keep the item and accept a 10% refund. The item was nearly $300...shipping was $15 in the description / checkout but I had to pay for ACTUAL shipping which was much higher...wouldn't have been worth it since I had to pay to return the item!!

Will spend the extra cash next time and buy from a creditable source...don't waste your money or time...go somewhere else!!!

"I ordered a new Logitech G700 mouse. They shipped it quick and it is in a sealed package."

"Just received my first order from them. I bought a "damaged box" item but the box was actually in great shape (not worse than boxes I've gotten from other retailers)and everything was still sealed, i.e. brand new. No damage on anything whatsoever! Considering I paid less than half price Amazon charges this was a great deal and I will definitely buy from nobetterdeal again. "