• Rating 5.00/10 2 reviews

Nitro-Pak Preparedness Center is not a merchant member
    Nitro-Pak Preparedness Center does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Nitro-Pak Preparedness Center contact information

"Had a great customer service experience! I was a little worried after reading the only other review on this site, but was just blown away by the level of service.

On my order I specified that if an item was out of stock to please contact me asap as I needed the prepared meal for a backpacking trip the following week. Not only did they email, but they also attempted to call to get the situation resolved. Through out the process they kept me up to date with email. Very impressed by the prompt, personal service.

"Booo! My credit card was charged the full amount on the day of my order. My items didn't ship for 5 more days and didn't arrive at my home for a total of 11 days from the original order date! When the shipment arrived 4 items were missing. The invoice included in the shipment noted that they were back ordered. I received no notification prior to that, that any of my items were on back order...not during the initial order nor during the long 11 days it took for my order to arrive. You don't charge someone for items before they ship. You don't charge someone for items you can't provide in the promised shipment. You don't leave customers in the dark about back ordered items. You don't wait to notify a customer about missing items they are fully expecting to arrive in the shipment they are supposed to arrive in. I won't shop here again."