Nitro Model Planes / NitroModels Reviews - nitroplanes.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 1.50/10 282 reviews

Nitro Model Planes / NitroModels is not a merchant member
Nitro Model Planes / NitroModels does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I bought a dynam grand cruiser from these assholes and they first sent me the plane all damaged then I got replacement part and they tried to charge me shiping and I stood p for myself and told them no it took it over a month to get here in Washington state and then I built the plane and some of the electronics didn't work and the guy pretty much just said fuck off it was out of warranty time all in all don't spend your money here they are rip-offs DO NOT THINK ITS A GRAT DEAL THEY GET THE PLANES WITH PROBLEMS FROM THE FACTORY

!DO NOT BY HERE ITS ALL CRAP!!!!

modified review This review was modified by dynamgrandcruser on March 26 2014 04:48:25 PM

"these guys suck do not spend your money here.ordered replacement parts,they sent an incomplete order when I contacted them they said they would ship them right out two emails and four weeks later still no parts.................save your money"

modified review This review was modified by edfman on February 22 2014 03:53:32 PM

"The worst service on the planet: They lie about stock levels and lie that aproduct shipped. If you question them or cancel they blacklist customers."

modified review This review was modified by dp7777 on February 19 2014 07:01:07 PM

"i needed to replace my dc3 cowls. both are less than an oz. in weight. the box would be about 3x3x3 inches.

they want to charge almost $19.00 shipping....EACH TIME I HAVE DELT with these assholes,i have had nothing but problems...

they are in my opinion....goodbye you fuckers...you will NEVER GET ANOTHER PENNY FROM ME....fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuu

modified review This review was modified by dustieryder on January 09 2014 05:26:09 AM

"My airfield blazer caught fire when the battery was plugged in for the first time. The esc caught fire and burned through the fuselage. I have been trying to get satisfaction from nitroplanes for over a month and now they are not even responding to my emails. Beware of this company!"

"Seems to be common theme here. Ordered a WACO YMF, looked ok when it arrived, but after starting assembly come to realize the N strut and aileron pushrod mounts are not installed in the bottom wing,and not in the box. Email support - no response for a week, but then they ship me the parts - NOT. A top wing arrives - and it doesn't have the hardware either.

Email support, no response for a week, then. "You can send it back and we may refund your money, but we won't refund the shipping cost."

So, PayPal to the rescue. File a dispute, explain the situation, escalate to a claim, problem solved. I have to pay to ship it back, but at least I only eat one set of shipping charges.

I didn't read the purchase agreement - anyone who does will quickly recognize that this company is a scam. Per the agreement they are only responsible defective or damaged products IF YOU DETECT THE DEFECT DAMAGE BEFORE YOU OPEN THE BOX!!!

Anyway, thank goodness for PayPal!

modified review This review was modified by groswald on September 17 2013 06:01:09 PM

"Very disappointed with a purchase of a Dynam Mustang p51. Motor and remotes had to be purchased separately no instructions on how to install and after calling customer service they were rude and absolutely no help at all. Will never buy from them again."

"Nitro planes is a scam. I ordered 3 planes from them. 2 of the 3 came in great condition, but the 3rd plane was damaged in box. I have attempted to call, email, and even online text them. They will not answer phones,or my emails. I do not recommend buying from them because if they send you a bad plane you are stuck with the bill."

"They shipped a busted model to me it was busted before shipping because none of the broken parts were in there plastic shipping bags in the box.They promiced to send replacement parts. But they never did because they had no replacement parts for the sabach.This is a scheem to rid themselves of damaged merchandise.
I contacted my credit card co. WELLS FARGO and was told to send it back , I did .However now I must pay $45.00 shipping charges on a 119.00 model. If they do this a few more times they will recoupe the cost of the defective plane . that we pay for in shipping charges. Even tho they sent out junk.

"I purchased a Dynam 5 Channel F4U Corsair ARF from Nitro Planes and am very pleased. I didn't check Resellerratings prior to the purchase and with all the bad reviews I am glad I didn't. The plane came as advertised and looked beautiful. I immediately received a confirmation email and the plane shipped the next day. Their use of UPS for shipping meant I could track the package and know the delivery date unlike USPS whose tracking system is a real joke. The Dynam instruction manual is a tough read due to the cryptic Chinese to English translation. Actual instruction "Step 2 Glue the plastic part on the wing". Thank god there were some photos and I muddled through. I had no problems with Nitroplanes and I will probably buy from them again."

Rating 4/102/5

"I thought I was getting a radio with the dynam sonic 185. Unclear advertising on their part.I wont buy from them again. Product seem good and shipping was fast to be fare.If you want to buy from them
make sure you read all.

windsor, canada, near detroit.

"on april 16 ordered parts for the fox: wings, stab, fuse, canopy and prop. they sent wings and stab, but nothing else. sent multiple requests, never answered, so i lost my money.
how could a dealer still be on and taking money and keeping it?
zero stars. a warning should be made so nobody buys from them.

Rating 4/102/5

"I own three planes from dynam/nitroplanes the Sbach 342, pby seaplane and a super cub I purchased for a friend to learn on. Mistake #1 getting 3 before even flying the first one. So following that mistake I ran into straight trouble with all the models. None of the proper hardware, no helpful instructions you'll have to web search for chats or look up you tube videos, to get real instructons from people who have already learden about cheap products. To many defective parts as well. I also get the feeling the support system is a fraud.
They'll try and make you pay for their mistakes.

Rating 8/104/5

"WellI suppose it depends on which site you look at. One site 2 star another site 4.5 stars. My self I give them 4 stars. Purchased my DYNAM sky trainer on Monday it was deliveries Friday. It was in new condition when it arrived. 4 day shipping an I live half way across the country from them not bad at all. And they carry all the replacement parts for my plane in stock. I checked that before I placed my order

Now about DYNAM that's a different story. The instructions that come with the plane are almost usless Thank GOD there are some videos online for the build. If your like me and this is your first plane , don t rush it. Go online check out the build video,s . Does not have to be DYNAM any of the skytrainners will be very close an will give you more info then the instruction Manuel does.
I have to edit my reveiw. My battery died after only 1 week. Contacted Nitroplanes , Through their email . After 2 days they sent me a RMA to return the item. I think those that are complaining about service. Are not taking the time to read the process.

modified review This review was modified by Charlie61 on August 22 2012 07:21:14 PM

"WOW...same one star response as the others..I agree, i should have read the reviews first, I will NEVER order from NITROPLANES again! the reviews are so true. The customer service is non existent, they cannot send the right parts, shipping price is outrageous, it takes multiple shipping orders to get it right, no one answers the phone, no expedited shipping when its their issue, its been 3/4 weeks no flying, BS. you are by far better off supporting your local hobby shop, the prices aren't that much different"

modified review This review was modified by bradyj on July 14 2012 08:07:33 AM