• Rating 0.00/10 126 reviews

NitroRCX.com is not a merchant member
    NitroRCX.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • NitroRCX.com contact information

• Business Hours: 12:00pm - 7:00pm Mon-Friday
    • Fax: 626-968-9830

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I purchased a truck that has never run. It was DOA. The ESC is bad. Forget ever getting service, they never answer the phone or emails. I am out $391.00. Don't buy from this site.
If they would only send the part I could fix it myself.

modified review This review was modified by 007oldguy on March 03 2014 12:00:43 PM

"Exceed-RC.com, Nitro-RCX.com, hobbypartz.com. ALL THE SAME COMPANY! DO NOT BUY, RETURN FOR REFUND ASAP! If you bought one of their products like I did and enjoyed it (until it broke), you will see a different side to this company. Consider spending $170 bucks, drive the RC for 2 hours, break a steering hub and let it sit for 6 months waiting for parts… that will never come. They will make you wait months, not give you accurate information, essentially you will never get the key parts to make your RC run again, they will give you lame excuses (such as held up in customs) or just close your orders. If you have not submitted a BBB complaint for your product, please do so and do so against all three of these companies, they essentially sell you a pricy...RC made of plastic parts that breaks very easily, they make it look like they have lots a parts available… but they don’t. HERE is the contact info for this dishonest company:
Administrative Contact:

Tech Address......... CA
Tech Address......... US
Tech Email........... contact@myprivateregistration.com
Tech Phone........... +1.5105952002

modified review This review was modified by ziggziff on July 11 2013 06:24:43 PM

"I purchased 2 racing trucks from NitroRCX.com. Total cost was $430.42.
On their website, photos show the trucks on dirt race tracks, and doing tricks and stunts. Once I received the trucks, I was surprised at how cheaply designed they were. The plastic 'truck' top was very thin, less durable than a cheap plastic tablecloth. The 'bumpers' were just a regular part of the cheap plastic, and protected nothing. The truck top was held in place by tiny clips that would fall off the vehicle as soon as it began running. After finding the clips, the clips would bend or snap into - making it impossible to use them. A paperclip was more effective.
After charging the batteries for seven hours, the trucks would run approximately ten minutes on concrete, less on grass. One of the trucks had a wheel that appeared to be almost falling off, every time it was used. I did contact the company about this - which took days, because they do not answer their telephones promptly, and I had to go through a "ticket" on a website. The company had no suggestions as to how to fix the wheel. Feeling this particular truck was useless, I decided to return it. In fact, I returned both trucks simply because I was disgusted with paying a high price for useless junk, and I was disgusted with the lack of knowledge, professionalism, and customer support from NitroRCX.
The trucks were not fast as advertised, nor were they able to do stunts, jumps, or quick turns that were advertised. They were a joke.
It costs me $88.51 to return the items to the company, the cheapest shipping possible. It was delivered to them on the morning of June 4, 2013. To my surprise, on June 25, 2013, I actually did get an email stating that I would get a refund in 5 - 10 days. Currently, I am watching my credit card for that refund - which is expected to be $333.20 - because the company does not reimburse their customers for shipping charges AND they charge a 15% restocking fee. ALSO, you only have thirty days to return items to them for refunds, and they have all kinds of reasons not to reimburse customers. (Of course, these items would never lasts 3o days...)
So...I wasted $185.73 and a lot of time and frustration on NitroRCX.com. I would never use this business or any of its affiliates again, and I highly suggest no one else patronize their businesses. In fact, you get better quality in the toy section at Wal-Mart or Target - and much better customer service.
Kevin

modified review This review was modified by KevinK2013 on June 26 2013 11:29:38 AM

"I ordered the Shark 600 ep Rc boat and got a smaller motor than advertised and a Cheap solid stinger drive not the adjustable one advertised. Then told by the owner to post it back to usa from Australia at my expence bofore he would send the one i paid for. They wont answer thier phone and have several business names.Raiden tech this is the owners family name.Nitro plane.com Wonder hobby.com Grand hobby.com Z hobby.com Egrand hobby.com. They wont answer my e mails. This company has defrauded me and i have reported them to the Australian1 Investments and Securitys Commision to try and have them shut down from trading. Do not use these people."

"I ordered a Iron Track 1/10 truggy from these guys and had no issues with the delivery time or the product. I ordered this as a gift for my wife and she did not care for the look or style of the vehicle, she did however like the Iron Track Bowie truck at the same price. I was simply looking for an answer to see if I could return this one unused and get the other model instead. I sent an e-mail request to them through their online system with no response. I then attempted to call for about 4 days to the sound of busy signals. 5-6 attempts per day at different times of day.

I understood that I would have to pay for shipping per their policy (Which should have been enough of a flag), but did not think I should have to pay the restocking fee since this one was unused and never left the box. I finally got a human being on the phone ( I use that term generously) and he very rudly informed me that it was not his problem that I changed my mind and that I WOULD pay the restocking fee and return shipping. I asked him if they got much repeat business because I surely would not be giving him any more of my money.

BEWARE.....CUSTOMER DIS-SERVICE! I'm sure there are companies out there that will not only take your money, but treat you with a little respect!

UPDATE: 2-16-13
Never have returned a response to my e-mail or call. I do however get daily spam e-mail from them advertising sales and products....LOL.

modified review This review was modified by Sparkydeco69 on February 16 2013 10:20:41 AM

":( not a very reliable seller... :("

modified review This review was modified by epickayakmaster on January 08 2013 02:30:40 PM

"Like everyone else on this website I am so upset with the quality of the service and response from the people that work at Nitrox RCX. I am trying to ordering a part for my car for a long time, every time I call nobody since to pick up the phone and on the live chat took me 1:30 for someone to help me. So I bought the part that they told me that wasn't working and when I changed that wasn't the problem so I decide to send my car to them to fixed another nightmare to get a RMA#...After they got my car at the warehouse I waited two weeks for them to call me and they never called me I had to call to see what was going on with my car...why so much extress for simple things..

I thing the owner of this company needs to hire another manager otherwise he will be closing the door soon with a such horrible customer service team.

I just know one thing I will never buy anything from this company again and I will do everything on my power to let everyone knows about the horrible customer service they have.

"Do yourself a favor and dont order anything from this website. I drove my 1/10th exceed brushless buggy for about a week then things started falling apart on it. These cars are cheaply made thats why their cheap. If you break something on your rc forget about ordering spare parts for from NITRORXC. No lie, I have been waiting close to 4 MONTHS to get a new chassis. I wish I could say I was lying but I cant. Try to ask for a manager, ohh not in today. Total waste of money. Search elswhere if your serious about rc vehicles. And another thing, dont be fooled by reviews. I have written numerous reviews which state this excat problem but magically none of them have made it to their website"

modified review This review was modified by kev-ohh on October 02 2012 01:32:28 PM

"Listen to what everyone is saying about this company! It's all true! To say customer service, would be nice, if there actually was any."

"Please heed the warning of the numerous negative reviews as they are quite accurate. As a father wanting to simply provide a quality product to his son this company is far from delivering. My biggest complaint is there is no means of contacting support. You are in a black hole with the email, phone and web support. I would not recommend this site and echo the other review stating the disbelief in how they can continue to stay in business."

"worst website ever DO NOT ORDER, customer service was horrible. pluse they screwed me out of 100.00 for 2 day speedy shipping. when they flaked out of the shipping date i called and talked to a rep i was talking to the rudest people.
THIS WEBSITE LIES TO YOU.....

"Nitro RCX dont have an E-Mail Adress that work. Their servers is of line no corrospondence with them. I need an E-Mail adress to contact them. Can any one help me with an mail adress that work. "

"DON'T EVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!! They are terrible. If you ever want to return an item, forget it, you will be stuck with it. They will not return items, they will not get back with you, you will not be able to contact them by phone, email, etc.... JUST DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM UNLESS YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR MONEY. Trust me, you will regret it if you do. They are thieves!"

"Horrible company. Received a incomplete, broken
1/10 off road buggy. Bought this for my
Little brother for Christmas. Now I have to
Explain to him why his brand new gift isnt working.

NO response from this crap company.
I spent 200 dollars and now another 45 dollars
On parts plus 35 for shipping.

I pray everyday that this company goes bankrupt
And their families starve

"Nitrorcx sucks i ordered a drift king with led for $169 and it was broken the body was cracked and it did not drive. I would not order from them"