• Nitmix.com

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I ordered Nitmix on February 22nd, 2015, received a confirmation email and then an email on February 23rd stating that the item had shipped. I am in Michigan, U.S. and read that delivery to North America takes 4-6 business days. On March 4th I emailed the only two addresses I could find on the website, info@nitmix.com and jowen@nitmix.com, that I hadn't received the package and would like a tracking number so I could try to find it. I never received a response from either email. It is now March 26th and I have yet to get a response, or the package. I have emailed both addresses again, and am ready to call my credit card company to cancel the charge so I can at least get my money back, even though I wanted the product. I would call but with my cellphone plan would get charged $2.00 a minute for an overseas call, and I'm sure it wouldn't be a quick conversation. I don't know if this company is legit or not, but I find it incredibly unprofessional to list two email addresses on the website and not have anyone reply back to customers. "

modified review This review was modified by MichelleAB on March 26 2015 06:46:36 PM

Share Nitmix.com's store rating

Nitmix.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Nitmix.com is not a merchant member
Nitmix.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!