"I placed an order with nitetimetoys after buying a groupon for their store. I got my items quickly and everything was great one item was a bit big for me so I called and found I could return it! I got the smaller version and a few other items to replace it. Both orders came with a free packet of samples with was really key. I highly recomend."

"Had a good experience overall. Great selection, fast, discrete delivery, friendly phone support. One issue was that I was sent a toy that broke within a few days, but that really isn't the merchants fault...also, they provided a replacement without much hassle. I will shop with NiteTimeToys again, definitely."

"Excellent customer service. Product selection was good, had what I wanted. Like the free shipping and extra little package of samples that came with my order. Speedy delivery. Will shop here again."

"I ordered a "special" gift for my hubby and I for Christmas. The website was a breeze to navigate and they had some awesome bundles going. I got a great deal and my husband had no idea when the package arrived what was in it. Quick discreet service. Would buy from again."

"I contacted customer service before placing an order, and they responded very quickly, and were very helpful.

There was a small error in my order due to a change in a product by the manufacturer. However, they responded very quickly to my inquiry, and replaced the item quickly, with no fuss or hassle. Great customer service, and I'll do business with them again!

"The product I ordered did arrive as promised and in a normal expected time period. Packaging was discrete."

modified review This review was modified by Kenya87 on September 06 2007 06:55:28 PM

NiteTime Toys is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

NiteTime Toys is not a merchant member
NiteTime Toys does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!