Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I had my ID stolen by someone who placed an order on Nike.com. I called Nike to cancel the order. For some strange reason, no one was able to do so (without waiting at least a day or two for an email from their "special ops" team). I asked for the information used on the order (shipping address primarily) and they flat out refused to tell me. As far as I'm concerned, that's protecting and supporting THIEVES and their illegal actions. I will never buy another Nike product ever again. They obviously don't care about the consumer. I will absolutely be filing a complaint with the BBB."

modified review This review was modified by spookum437 on July 01 2014 11:46:19 PM

"like many of the reviewers, they will probably not going to write a review unless... they are super dissatisfied with the store.

The reason why I'm writing this review... is somehow exactly the opposite.

I lost my wallet a few days ago, and the nike gift card is one of the item that was in it. Luckily I still had last purchase receipt from Nike 2 weeks ago. I called up Nike and Nike has cancelled my previous gift card and replaced it with a new one. Yup, it's that easy... they take care of gift card like they take care of credit cards.

That alone... deserves 5 stars. Not to mention I shop that quiet often for their quality shoes =)

modified review This review was modified by wish2hate on June 14 2014 10:09:24 PM

"I purchased a gift card for nike.com.After shopping their site, I attempted to redeem this card and was met with error upon error at their site.

I even tried clearing the cache on my browser, and using another browser. I did receive an email for their customer no-service in a few days but it was of little help, suggesting I call, or try the above remedies I had already attempted. About a week later, I again picked out an item and attempted to redeem my gift card. Well, this time the site accepted it after only two attempts.

I then was required to enter my credit card information to pay for shipping. When I did that, my browser attempted to establish a secured connection, and then I received a message that the operation had timed out. I then began an hour long session at their live chat version of customer no-service. There still has been no resolution at this point.

They are going to call me tomorrow. I have now wasted hours attempting to buy a t-shirt. Buyer beware!

Only purchase a gift card from NIKE if you live next door to a brick-and-mortar store because their website is worthless.If they were to reimburse me at my normal rate of pay for the time I have wasted attempting to resolve this issue they would owe me $100+.

modified review This review was modified by frederickjonesiii on February 14 2014 09:32:22 PM

"I was not at all happy with my purchase from Nike. I bought my brother some Nike ID shoes from their website towards the end of November and we received them a few days before Christmas. He showed me one of his shoes this last week (about a month after having them) and one of the soles of his shoes is splitting all the way across the bottom of the shoe. I contacted Nike and was told that the only thing that I could do is to ship them back for an inspection and they could give me a refund for the shoes. I explained to them twice that it is impossible to send the shoes back for an inspection because my brother needs shoes to play basketball in. They offered a 10-15% discount on another pair of shoes so my brother would have them to finish the season. I explained to them that I did not need a discount because I'm not going to spend another $180 on a pair of shoes that won't get here in time before the season is over or that MAY or MAY NOT last longer than a month. When we spend $150-$200 for shoes we expect them to last longer than a month. Now we are going to have to go purchase ANOTHER pair of shoes for my brother to play college basketball in because this pair was not worth what we paid for them."

modified review This review was modified by bulldogfan2007 on February 05 2014 09:02:54 PM

"Very happy with their customer service. I literally spent 2 years constantly checking their site for a particular Nike line that was discontinued (ACG) - even sending them requests for this shoe on multiple occasions. Finally, they reintroduced a shoe in this line-up, and it immediately sold out. Customer service was incredibly helpful in trying locate this product for me, and a few weeks later they were able to get a small quantity back in-stock. Overall, it was an incredible hassle, but ultimately, I am very grateful that they made such an effort to both produce the very shoe I was looking for, and to make sure I was actually able to order it."

"Here is an update to the previous review below. About two weeks after filing a complaint with the BBB, Nike responded by saying the the box hadn't been checked that ask that the shoes be personalized. That is possible I suppose, we all make mistakes now and then. It seems odd that they didn't notice that the line had been filled in where it asks for the name to put on the shoes. Anyway, Nike has offered a full refund for the shoes and they will pay the return shipping. Can't ask for much more than that at this point I guess. I still won't do business with them again, but I think their resolution is fair enough. If you order from NikeID, be very careful when filling out the online form and don't expect to see the shoes in less than a month.

Rather than say it all again, I will paste the text of what I said to nike when I filled out their customer satisfaction survey.

"This was this child's main Christmas present. It took almost a month for them to get here, and then when they did arrive, they didn't have his name stitched in them. That was one of the main reasons he wanted them. He was VERY disappointed. And then the support person said all you will do is refund $12.00 in shipping charges? What kind of resolution is that? We should have at least had the option to send the shoes back to have his name stitched into them. The support person said that the only way for him to get his name on the shoes would be to pay for another new pair. I don't know how that answer could be any less satisfactory. I will give you a couple of days to come up with a better resolution before I report my experience with you on resellerratings.com. You may think you saved a few bucks by screwing over an eight year old kid, but if this goes to resellerratings, you will lose a thousand times what you saved, in lost sales. I am perfectly willing to send the shoes back to have his name stitched into them the way it was supposed to have been done in the first place. If that is too much to ask, I will be seeing you on resellerratings."

modified review This review was modified by SherryWarren on January 25 2013 06:19:14 AM

johnsonsmith396's Avatar
Palo Alto, CA

"great fast service, the shoes was oversized but it was my fault, i gave it away as gift."

"Awful customer support for the year 2012. Placed an order and just after paying the estimated day showed up for 8 days later. As I am spoiled by Amazon's prime fast shipping I called to cancel but was told that Nike.com cancelation period is 30 minutes even if they don't have this feature on the site. You need to call to cancel and the waiting time is about 25 minutes; go figure.

Not only I won't buy from the nike.com but I have reconsidered my opinion about the Nike brand.

1800-Shopping's Avatar
California

"Ordered a Nike Football here for my son. Arrived promptly and well packaged. Overall, I had an good experince with Nike. Everything was correct and shipped on time. Will shop here again."

"Ordered a Fuel Band. Quick shipping! Works great.
Also contacted customer support regarding a website problem that I was having with my Nike GPS watch. They were very helpful and responsive. Thanks!

"I was not happy at all with the website. It was impossible to place my order through Nike.com, I had to finish placing my order by calling customer service. I enjoyed the customer service I received but my experience on Nike.com was horrible. The site kept losing the items in my cart, then it would add items that I had only viewed. Finally when I was ready to check out, I was using a gift card, (total was covered by the card) but I was required to still put in a credit card number. I refused, I did not want to be charged incorrectly and have to fight to get my money back so I HAD to place my order with customer service. I am still waiting to get my package."

modified review This review was modified by jenn15676 on May 09 2012 10:15:29 AM

"I had a very good experince with Nike. Everything was correct and shipped on time. "

"Nothing but a bad experience w/Nike. My shipping address was wrong, so I had corrected it on the order prior to placing it. However, after I placed it, the invoice I received had the old incorrect address. I immediately email Nike, but was told it was too late to change (mind you, this was within a min of placing the order). I then got another email response from Nike asking me to contact their store by phone to fix. I called the number, and according to their automated system, my shipment was due to leave the warehouse until 4 days later. I finally got a hold of a representative, and they told me, while that might be true, they can't change or cancel the order. Best they could do is email the warehouse and hope for the best.

I expressed to Nike in an email about my experience, just to hear back from a representative, in a condescending tone, "glad to be of service to you".

"This review is based on purchasing products with Nike online.

In a nutshell:
After speaking with a customer support rep on the phone, I had to inform him that my address has changed so I am unable to receive the product (an apartment unit) because I do not live there. I gave him the correct address, but because the purchased product was "In Transit" to my courier (UPS), he was unable to change the address. So he wanted me to contact my courier supplier, but I just wanted to return the product - one thing I hate is having to work to receive something that I purchased online. I purchased online for a reason - to ship it to me. And because of an address change, Nike can't change the address and have it re-routed to the new place? So I just cancelled the transaction... thought it was over, but no; because it was in transit, the agent informed that if it isn't successfully received, UPS would ship it back to the NIKE warehouse, where I would then be reimbursed.

Waited a month.. called Nike customer service back, spoke to a new agent and realized that the person I spoke to gave me false information. Nike is not allowed to change the address, and shipments will NEVER be refunded when it is sent back to the warehouse. Pretty much the dude lied, and now I have to go through an investigation process to get my money back. This wouldn't have happened if that guy wasn't fake at all. I don't trust buying Nike's stuff online.

"Was browsing through the site for shoes. Sadly a lot of the shoes I wanted were either not in stock or had every size but my size (haha what luck I have). Despite that I was still able to find what I wanted. As for shipping, they shipped my items on two different days, and I received them 3 days apart. Was satisfied, but wish they were shipped together."

Nike is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Nike is not a merchant member
Nike does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!