Stores > Nike

Customer service: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"Make nice shoes, but...
Can't ship products.

I ordered a pair of shoes on Nov 1, 2015 with 3-4 day shipping. No problem, I wanted them by the 6th. 6PM on Nov 6, no shoes. I check my email from them, dated Nov 3. It says my shoes shipped, and gives me a link to my tracking information. I click the link, and get a nike webpage that says my shoes will be received on Nov 6. Unlikely, since it is already so late in the day. I copy the USP tracking number and put it in UPS's site - shoes haven't even shipped yet! I call customer service. One hour later, we deice the best they can do is ship me a new pair of shoes with free overnight shipping. They tell me that I will receive them by Nov 10, since they can't be sure that they will ship until Monday. Fine. Nov 10 arrives, no shoes. I go through the same thing - email says they shipped, website says they shipped, Fedex (new shipper for overnight, I guess) says they haven't shipped. I call again. They say that the ticket printed on Monday, and that they will ship today (nov 10), and will arrive on Nov 11. It is now Nov 11, and nothing has shipped. I ordered the shoes from Dick's sporting goods, and they shipped the same day I ordered them. Nike.com is a fraudulent, poorly run company. Avoid them at all costs. I will never buy from them again.

This review was modified by mattcoady on November 12 2015 09:44:01 PM

"On average they do 8 day shipping. 4 days to pack and 4 days transit. They should just stop accepting orders online and let someone else handle it. Call me spoiled but between Amazon, Shop Runner, and New Egg 2 day shipping has been the norm,"

"Ordered 2 pairs of shoes that were shipped out 3 days later. It's been 14 days and I still haven't received my items. Called customer service 3 times, and all they tell me is that they're "investigating." First they told me to wait 3 days, then 5 days, then 14 business days. This store reminds me of online Sony store that ceased operation recently. "

"This company is absolutely inept. We came from the UK to purchase some metcon cross fit trainers and were assured by the store in Las Vegas that they would deliver them two day air to our hotel . That was on Monday and by Thursday still no delivery. We rang to be kept on hold for half an hour to be told they were out of stock anyway ! This company is a total waste of time and I would advise people not to order from Nike ."

This review was modified by Flyzie6 on August 27 2015 05:52:13 PM

"Ordered 2 pairs of shoes. Only one pair of shoes came in one box. But the paperwork said both shoes were inside. I told them how could 2 sets of shoes come in one box. Then customer service was okay with it after I showed them a photo of the one shoe in the box. However they refunded me the wrong shoe? I called them back and tried to sort things out, but haven't heard back. I ended up buying the shoes at Champs.com. It is already here and I'm still trying to sort out the mess Nike made. Lesson is don't order your shoes from them. Go with a third party."

"After 2 weeks of making my order i finally get the shoes and they were shipped to the billing address instead of the mailing address the box was crushed when opened and well the shoes look sort of fake to me"

This review was modified by autahi_callaghan969 on May 20 2015 06:22:01 PM

"I believe I have had horrible service dealing with Nike.com. I placed an order for sneakers and received an expected delivery date. Next morning I received a email stating that there was a problem and my sneakers wouldn't be shipped until a week later then I expected. Called to cancel the order because obviously I needed them sooner. I was told I was not allowed to and that I had to do it 30 minutes after I ordered them. Oblivious to the fact that the ordering was going to be delayed. I guess I should of known that 30 minutes after ordering the item. Horrible customer service. The agent kept telling me I chose standard as if I should be punished for it and sent faster."

This review was modified by Corttia on April 22 2015 11:11:22 AM

"The past few weeks Nike has been slow in shipping orders. They seem to have had nothing but delays the past month to the point where I know order on Eastbay and Foot Locker to avoid nike.com. Their claim is weather. Every time I complained I'm told weather is bad and it is too dangerous to ship.
What crap. When I go on to weather.com I see sunny skies in Memphis. Sounds like they are releasing too many shoes and can't keep up. Oh... I paid $25.00 for next day air service for a reason. NOT to be told of a weather delay.

"This company is ass.

If you are searching for discounted prices on any type of electronics & clothing go visit http://www.pawn4bitcoin.com for their Grand Opening!!!!

"I pre-ordered three Seahawks Super Bowl XLIX jerseys online the first day they were posted on-line, two of which are wedding gifts for my niece and her fiance and needed them before the Super Bowl on February 1, 2015. Five days later I get an email telling me one of the jerseys were already out of stock. I immediately called Nike to order a different jersey. The customer service rep was very nice. The next day, I received another email stating Nike had made a mistake. The jerseys were not out of stock. I called them back again and paid for another jersey that I should have gotten in the first place. The next day, I receive just one of the two jerseys that should have been delivered together. It turns out someone from Nike had cut two holes in the jersey with a box cutter, the sleeves were soiled as if someone had already tried it on, and the bag it was sealed in had been cut open in two locations. I called Nike back again to complain, to ask where my 2nd jersey was, and to order a replacement jersey for the damaged one I just received. I originally ordered three total, but ended up paying for five. Two will have to be returned.
Nike.com screwed up in so many levels. They ended up giving me 20% off two of the jerseys and are paying for three additional next day air shippings for each jersey because I doubt they can coordinate it all in one box. They're just awful and so disorganized!!!

This review was modified by Speedster4Life on January 29 2015 11:22:04 PM

"My order was delayed for several weeks and then on the day it was finally supposed to ship, I got an email that it had been cancelled"

"They ruined my christmas as well what a company!!!!"

This review was modified by agathagendera on January 02 2015 10:17:00 AM

"Nike.com ruined Christmas, thanks for nothing Nike! I found the jacket my kid brother wanted and Nike.com showed it was in stock and can ship promptly. I paid additional for faster shipment and 2 days later (Dec. 19) when it should have arrived per their site, I instead receive an email saying it will be delayed until POSSIBLY 1/2/2015. They even have the nerve to state that they will just auto-cancel the order if the product is still not available. Here is the real kicker, someone on a certain online auction site was selling the same jacket for a little more than Nike.com and now that auction is closed so we are stuck with nothing at all for Christmas. Maybe I'll check Reebok or Adidas now. Nike.com, what is the point of having an inventory system and showing customers an item is available if it truly is just a time stalling coin toss?! First, and last order with Nike.com and possibly even their brand stores unless they set this right asap. The jacket was going to be a gift and it was supposed to be in time for our ski trip in 2 weeks. Ridiculous."

This review was modified by doctorsdoctor on December 23 2014 11:50:17 AM

"Easy Peasy Lemon Teasy. This website sucks at life. Teet teet teet teet teet teet teet teet teet teet. If i ask a baby to ship something to me, ill get poop and ill get a bag of garbage and it will still be better than the products at your stupid nike. Teet Teet Teet Teet"

"I also had someone use my credit card to place an order IN MY NAME AND USING MY CARD. When I called Nike they refused to give me the information on the order, no shipping address or anything. I agree they are protecting the thieves. In addition, the supervisor I spoke to became rude and hung up on me when I refused to accept that they would no give me the information on the order."

This review was modified by a.ldm3 on December 06 2014 11:38:46 AM

Share Nike's store rating

Nike is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Nike is not a merchant member
Nike does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!