Stores > Nike

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

2016-05-24

Customer service is a joke!!!!

"Purchased a pair of custom Nikes for my wife. I mistakenly entered an old shipping address. Could not cancel the order directly and was told that i had to call the customer service department to have the order cancelled as i could not change any of the shipping information. Keep in mind this was less than 5 minutes after placing the order. So i called customer services and was told by the rep that my order was cancelled and to expect a refund in 24 - 48 hours. so i remade the order thinking my first order was cancelled.

A few days later i get a notification that both shoes were in the process of being shipped. So i called again and spoke with another rep and she told me she did not see a call where i requested my order to be cancelled.

I advised i did not want both shoes because it was a gift for my wife and the same exact shoe. Plus i didnt want to pay 300 dollars for 2 pairs of the same shoe especially since i was told that one of the shoes was cancelled and refunded already. She said because the shoe was already being made she couldnt cancel it at the time.

About 2 days later i get another email that the shoes were being ready to ship. I made an additional call and demanded they keep one of the shoes because i dont want them and just want my money back. She tried to say she couldnt give me a refund because they didnt have the shoe at their warehouse. It was being shipped from another location. She said i would have to wait until the shoes were shipped to me, then i would have to ship back and when they recieved it then i could get my refund. I advised i did not want the shoe shipped to me because i didnt want the responsibility of the shoe being shipped to my old address and not actually getting the shoes. I was told by the rep that she could call UPS and have my address corrected. So i told her if she could do that, then just tell them to have it shipped directly to them. She said i would not be recieving the shoes at that point as she told UPS to send directly to their warehouse at which time my refund would get issued. I thought that was the end of it.

Nope about a week later i received both pairs of shoes which means not only did the rep contact UPS but she gave them my correct address for the cancelled shoes instead of having them shipped back to them,

Pissed off at this point i called Nike AGAIN. After being placed on hold for what seemed like 30 minutes, i was finally told i could return the shoes to a Nike store directly to get my refund, which i did. But because there were no scan bars on the box it was indicated that there may be issues with my return. A week after returning the shoes, it now appears that Nike has messed up my return. So now i have no shoes and no refund and calling the customer service center again gets me nowhere because they say that have no history of a shoe being returned.

This review was modified by shawnmc10 on May 24 2016 09:32:03 AM

2016-04-11

Par for the course. Same thing happened to me.

"I placed an order on Friday April 8th for some shoes for my son for his birthday. I checked the status of the order on Sunday morning only to see that the order was cancelled. No email. Nothing. I called them up when I saw the cancelled order, and while talking to the representative, and "PING" the email comes thru. What timing! They then give me a 15% off promotional code that I had to write down. No email. I checked the site this morning looking for something else, to buy my son and use the 15% code. I check the shoes again, and low and behold, the shoes are back in stock in his size! I call customer service to ask if the are really in stock. They say yes, and for the trouble, here's another 15 percent off promotional code. I ask if I can use both, and the representative says " Sure! " I ask are you sure? He says " Absolutely! " Well, the first code is at home, so I punch out, go home, go get it, and come back to work. One code works great! The second wont work. I call back. They give me a 3rd code to try to work with the first one. That one doesn't work. I get put on hold, and after about 10 minutes, they tell me that you can't use both codes. Now I'm out 1/2 hour of overtime for punching out and going home. I get transferrred to a supervisor, and get the same run-around. I figure I need to use the 15% just to break even on wage losses. I place the order, use the code, and get an error on the site. I call back again, the person tells me they will place the order for me, and give me 20%. After about 15 minutes on hold, they tell me they cant because they already gave me the othe codes. I try one last time to place the order, and the shoes are out of stock again. Long story short, I have no shoes, and my payment for the original order is still pending and still not been refunded. I spent almost 3 hours on the phone with them, and lost 1/2 of overtime wages for absolutely nothing. This was by far the worst experience I've ever had with online shopping. They don't care at all. They do nothing but the bare minimum to try to make it right."

This review was modified by dccro11 on April 11 2016 04:21:22 PM

2016-03-24

Deleted for no reason

"I ordered already my 2nd product at Nike and it was deleted for no reason.
We didn't even give a confirmation that it had been deleted.
It is really not funny if your son is waiting one week for his shoes and after 8 days waiting and looking up in the account to notice we will never get the shoes.
Furthermore that there is not even the chance to reorder them again because they are suddenly out of stock.
I'm really disappointed and will never buy any nike products at nike.com anymore.
It's a shame for this company

This review was modified by juma on March 24 2016 10:50:36 PM

2016-03-02

Delayed for no reason

"I ordered 7 items on 2/27. I wasn't notified that there would be a delay untill 3/2 and when I was I was told 4 of the items wouldn't be shipped till 3/10. Get it together Nike"

This review was modified by Trehsu on March 03 2016 05:40:48 AM

2016-01-30

Nike.com Thiefs!

"Nike charged my credit card 171.20 for purchases that I did not purchase. The police said that I had to get information from Nike to file a report. Nike refuses to help. Furthermore they gave me a credit back for the merchandise and then took the credit back. They are the worst company and the FBI are now investigating their practices and the fraud which based on their responses, is from their company."

This review was modified by tbarn6030 on January 30 2016 11:37:57 AM

2015-11-10

"Make nice shoes, but...
Can't ship products.
Liars.

I ordered a pair of shoes on Nov 1, 2015 with 3-4 day shipping. No problem, I wanted them by the 6th. 6PM on Nov 6, no shoes. I check my email from them, dated Nov 3. It says my shoes shipped, and gives me a link to my tracking information. I click the link, and get a nike webpage that says my shoes will be received on Nov 6. Unlikely, since it is already so late in the day. I copy the USP tracking number and put it in UPS's site - shoes haven't even shipped yet! I call customer service. One hour later, we deice the best they can do is ship me a new pair of shoes with free overnight shipping. They tell me that I will receive them by Nov 10, since they can't be sure that they will ship until Monday. Fine. Nov 10 arrives, no shoes. I go through the same thing - email says they shipped, website says they shipped, Fedex (new shipper for overnight, I guess) says they haven't shipped. I call again. They say that the ticket printed on Monday, and that they will ship today (nov 10), and will arrive on Nov 11. It is now Nov 11, and nothing has shipped. I ordered the shoes from Dick's sporting goods, and they shipped the same day I ordered them. Nike.com is a fraudulent, poorly run company. Avoid them at all costs. I will never buy from them again.

This review was modified by mattcoady on November 12 2015 09:44:01 PM

2015-09-11

"On average they do 8 day shipping. 4 days to pack and 4 days transit. They should just stop accepting orders online and let someone else handle it. Call me spoiled but between Amazon, Shop Runner, and New Egg 2 day shipping has been the norm,"

2015-09-07

"Ordered 2 pairs of shoes that were shipped out 3 days later. It's been 14 days and I still haven't received my items. Called customer service 3 times, and all they tell me is that they're "investigating." First they told me to wait 3 days, then 5 days, then 14 business days. This store reminds me of online Sony store that ceased operation recently. "

2015-08-27

"This company is absolutely inept. We came from the UK to purchase some metcon cross fit trainers and were assured by the store in Las Vegas that they would deliver them two day air to our hotel . That was on Monday and by Thursday still no delivery. We rang to be kept on hold for half an hour to be told they were out of stock anyway ! This company is a total waste of time and I would advise people not to order from Nike ."

This review was modified by Flyzie6 on August 27 2015 05:52:13 PM

2015-08-26

"Ordered 2 pairs of shoes. Only one pair of shoes came in one box. But the paperwork said both shoes were inside. I told them how could 2 sets of shoes come in one box. Then customer service was okay with it after I showed them a photo of the one shoe in the box. However they refunded me the wrong shoe? I called them back and tried to sort things out, but haven't heard back. I ended up buying the shoes at Champs.com. It is already here and I'm still trying to sort out the mess Nike made. Lesson is don't order your shoes from them. Go with a third party."

2015-05-20

"After 2 weeks of making my order i finally get the shoes and they were shipped to the billing address instead of the mailing address the box was crushed when opened and well the shoes look sort of fake to me"

This review was modified by autahi_callaghan969 on May 20 2015 06:22:01 PM

2015-04-22

"I believe I have had horrible service dealing with Nike.com. I placed an order for sneakers and received an expected delivery date. Next morning I received a email stating that there was a problem and my sneakers wouldn't be shipped until a week later then I expected. Called to cancel the order because obviously I needed them sooner. I was told I was not allowed to and that I had to do it 30 minutes after I ordered them. Oblivious to the fact that the ordering was going to be delayed. I guess I should of known that 30 minutes after ordering the item. Horrible customer service. The agent kept telling me I chose standard as if I should be punished for it and sent faster."

This review was modified by Corttia on April 22 2015 11:11:22 AM

2015-03-07

"The past few weeks Nike has been slow in shipping orders. They seem to have had nothing but delays the past month to the point where I know order on Eastbay and Foot Locker to avoid nike.com. Their claim is weather. Every time I complained I'm told weather is bad and it is too dangerous to ship.
What crap. When I go on to weather.com I see sunny skies in Memphis. Sounds like they are releasing too many shoes and can't keep up. Oh... I paid $25.00 for next day air service for a reason. NOT to be told of a weather delay.

2015-03-05

"This company is ass.

If you are searching for discounted prices on any type of electronics & clothing go visit http://www.pawn4bitcoin.com for their Grand Opening!!!!

2015-01-29

"I pre-ordered three Seahawks Super Bowl XLIX jerseys online the first day they were posted on-line, two of which are wedding gifts for my niece and her fiance and needed them before the Super Bowl on February 1, 2015. Five days later I get an email telling me one of the jerseys were already out of stock. I immediately called Nike to order a different jersey. The customer service rep was very nice. The next day, I received another email stating Nike had made a mistake. The jerseys were not out of stock. I called them back again and paid for another jersey that I should have gotten in the first place. The next day, I receive just one of the two jerseys that should have been delivered together. It turns out someone from Nike had cut two holes in the jersey with a box cutter, the sleeves were soiled as if someone had already tried it on, and the bag it was sealed in had been cut open in two locations. I called Nike back again to complain, to ask where my 2nd jersey was, and to order a replacement jersey for the damaged one I just received. I originally ordered three total, but ended up paying for five. Two will have to be returned.
Nike.com screwed up in so many levels. They ended up giving me 20% off two of the jerseys and are paying for three additional next day air shippings for each jersey because I doubt they can coordinate it all in one box. They're just awful and so disorganized!!!

This review was modified by Speedster4Life on January 29 2015 11:22:04 PM

Share Nike's store rating

Nike is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Nike is not a merchant member
Nike does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!