Nike Reviews - store.nike.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.43/10 14 reviews

Nike is not a merchant member
Nike does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I was not at all happy with my purchase from Nike. I bought my brother some Nike ID shoes from their website towards the end of November and we received them a few days before Christmas. He showed me one of his shoes this last week (about a month after having them) and one of the soles of his shoes is splitting all the way across the bottom of the shoe. I contacted Nike and was told that the only thing that I could do is to ship them back for an inspection and they could give me a refund for the shoes. I explained to them twice that it is impossible to send the shoes back for an inspection because my brother needs shoes to play basketball in. They offered a 10-15% discount on another pair of shoes so my brother would have them to finish the season. I explained to them that I did not need a discount because I'm not going to spend another $180 on a pair of shoes that won't get here in time before the season is over or that MAY or MAY NOT last longer than a month. When we spend $150-$200 for shoes we expect them to last longer than a month. Now we are going to have to go purchase ANOTHER pair of shoes for my brother to play college basketball in because this pair was not worth what we paid for them."

modified review This review was modified by bulldogfan2007 on February 05 2014 09:02:54 PM

"Very happy with their customer service. I literally spent 2 years constantly checking their site for a particular Nike line that was discontinued (ACG) - even sending them requests for this shoe on multiple occasions. Finally, they reintroduced a shoe in this line-up, and it immediately sold out. Customer service was incredibly helpful in trying locate this product for me, and a few weeks later they were able to get a small quantity back in-stock. Overall, it was an incredible hassle, but ultimately, I am very grateful that they made such an effort to both produce the very shoe I was looking for, and to make sure I was actually able to order it."

Rating 6/103/5

"Here is an update to the previous review below. About two weeks after filing a complaint with the BBB, Nike responded by saying the the box hadn't been checked that ask that the shoes be personalized. That is possible I suppose, we all make mistakes now and then. It seems odd that they didn't notice that the line had been filled in where it asks for the name to put on the shoes. Anyway, Nike has offered a full refund for the shoes and they will pay the return shipping. Can't ask for much more than that at this point I guess. I still won't do business with them again, but I think their resolution is fair enough. If you order from NikeID, be very careful when filling out the online form and don't expect to see the shoes in less than a month.

Rather than say it all again, I will paste the text of what I said to nike when I filled out their customer satisfaction survey.

"This was this child's main Christmas present. It took almost a month for them to get here, and then when they did arrive, they didn't have his name stitched in them. That was one of the main reasons he wanted them. He was VERY disappointed. And then the support person said all you will do is refund $12.00 in shipping charges? What kind of resolution is that? We should have at least had the option to send the shoes back to have his name stitched into them. The support person said that the only way for him to get his name on the shoes would be to pay for another new pair. I don't know how that answer could be any less satisfactory. I will give you a couple of days to come up with a better resolution before I report my experience with you on resellerratings.com. You may think you saved a few bucks by screwing over an eight year old kid, but if this goes to resellerratings, you will lose a thousand times what you saved, in lost sales. I am perfectly willing to send the shoes back to have his name stitched into them the way it was supposed to have been done in the first place. If that is too much to ask, I will be seeing you on resellerratings."

modified review This review was modified by SherryWarren on January 25 2013 06:19:14 AM
johnsonsmith396's Avatar
Palo Alto, CA
Rating 8/104/5

"great fast service, the shoes was oversized but it was my fault, i gave it away as gift."

1800-Shopping's Avatar
California
Rating 8/104/5

"Ordered a Nike Football here for my son. Arrived promptly and well packaged. Overall, I had an good experince with Nike. Everything was correct and shipped on time. Will shop here again."

"Ordered a Fuel Band. Quick shipping! Works great.
Also contacted customer support regarding a website problem that I was having with my Nike GPS watch. They were very helpful and responsive. Thanks!

Rating 4/102/5

"I was not happy at all with the website. It was impossible to place my order through Nike.com, I had to finish placing my order by calling customer service. I enjoyed the customer service I received but my experience on Nike.com was horrible. The site kept losing the items in my cart, then it would add items that I had only viewed. Finally when I was ready to check out, I was using a gift card, (total was covered by the card) but I was required to still put in a credit card number. I refused, I did not want to be charged incorrectly and have to fight to get my money back so I HAD to place my order with customer service. I am still waiting to get my package."

modified review This review was modified by jenn15676 on May 09 2012 10:15:29 AM

"I had a very good experince with Nike. Everything was correct and shipped on time. "

"This review is based on purchasing products with Nike online.

In a nutshell:
After speaking with a customer support rep on the phone, I had to inform him that my address has changed so I am unable to receive the product (an apartment unit) because I do not live there. I gave him the correct address, but because the purchased product was "In Transit" to my courier (UPS), he was unable to change the address. So he wanted me to contact my courier supplier, but I just wanted to return the product - one thing I hate is having to work to receive something that I purchased online. I purchased online for a reason - to ship it to me. And because of an address change, Nike can't change the address and have it re-routed to the new place? So I just cancelled the transaction... thought it was over, but no; because it was in transit, the agent informed that if it isn't successfully received, UPS would ship it back to the NIKE warehouse, where I would then be reimbursed.

Waited a month.. called Nike customer service back, spoke to a new agent and realized that the person I spoke to gave me false information. Nike is not allowed to change the address, and shipments will NEVER be refunded when it is sent back to the warehouse. Pretty much the dude lied, and now I have to go through an investigation process to get my money back. This wouldn't have happened if that guy wasn't fake at all. I don't trust buying Nike's stuff online.

Rating 8/104/5

"Was browsing through the site for shoes. Sadly a lot of the shoes I wanted were either not in stock or had every size but my size (haha what luck I have). Despite that I was still able to find what I wanted. As for shipping, they shipped my items on two different days, and I received them 3 days apart. Was satisfied, but wish they were shipped together."

"i ordered and returned "Nike ACG 800 Fill Men's Hooded Down Jacket Shadow Grey" and i got a full refund."

"Ordered a FC Barcelona 2009/2010 FC Barcelona Jersey with NikeID (Custom Personalization) and a FC Barcelona Away Jersey (Order placed on 12/31/2009).

Had to complete the order by calling customer service on both occasions. The customer service representatives that I spoke with on both occasions were efficient and courteous.

Both orders were shipped promptly. The NikeID order took a bit longer to get here due to custom personalization, but arrived within 3 days of shipping.

Overall, a terrific experience and I would definitely order from Nike again in the future.

modified review This review was modified by Boeing777 on January 09 2010 07:06:27 AM

"I've only ordered once, so I can't tell if this happens all the time at the nikestore.com. I ordered a Nike+ sportsband and along with it 4 problems:

1. The order got delayed without any reason. I received an email several days later telling that it was delayed (fine, thank you very much). The email also mentioned that I may cancel my order (and if it doesn't ship by 7/31 it'll be automatically canceled per FTC rules, blah, blah). Anyway, I cancelled it figuring I'd get a better deal (at least on the shipping) elsewhere. Which leads to problem 2...

2. Cancelling the order took some figuring out. When I clicked link in the email, my browser said that the site couldn't be reached. Well, did know what was happening at first, so, I tried it several times - same result. Finally, figured out that the link was somehow redirecting to another site (their thirdparty content provider, Akami, I suppose) and Firefox thought it was suspicious so it prevented the connection. So, I had 'convince' Firefox that I know what I was doing and finally I arrived at the screen where I could cancel my order and that's what I did...this then leads to problem 3.

3. The very next day I get an email saying that my order has shipped! (Thank you very much). But I thought I cancelled it. Okay whatever, I was going to get it, yay! This lead to problem 4.

4. The product was damaged on arrival. The LCD screen had a leak in it, so it wasn't easy to see it. Plus, it's pretty disconcerting pay a lot of money, run into these problems, finally get the product, and then get damaged goods.

Again, this is just one order, but with so many things going wrong, I just got to wonder if it's systematic.

Anyway, for what it's worth, I'm not going to waste my time or money on Nikestore.com. I think I'd be better off buying Nike prods from a local store or some other online seller.

"good price (it was on sale) fast shipping and really awesome customer service.

I also ordered some iD shoes and they took a while to arrive but it was well worth the wait to have something custom.

Things that aren't on sale can be pricey but the selection is good if you're very picky.