Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"I had technical questions about the ATN THOR 336 3X 60HZ and visited with Stephen. He was up on the technology and helped me make my buying decision. He was objective about products, and vendors. I had previously ordered this scope from someone else that had done a bait and switch. Stephen appears to be a straight shooter. I got a great price, and he arranged for delivery at my convenience. I will recommend these folks and be repeat customers without a doubt. Mike G."

"The prices were very good and the equipment seems to be functioning exactly as described. The speed and ease of the order allowed me to order the merchandise and kept me up to date on the tracking of my order, The Night Vision Guys received, processed, and shipped my order so quickly, I didn't have enough time to "track" my shipment. I am eagerly awaiting my next purchase with this team."

modified review This review was modified by huntergr1 on December 03 2014 09:16:54 AM

"I ordered the ATN MK410 Spartan night scope and spoke directly with Steven Budovluya. The day I ordered the scope it was sent out with a tracking number emailed to me. Product is very awesome for the price and very easy to adjust and setup. Would definietly reccomend this product to others looking for a very affordable and great scope."

modified review This review was modified by GHeizer on May 01 2014 09:06:03 AM

"Ordered night vision monocular advertised with 3 day shipping and web page said I would be sent a tracking number. Ordered on the 1st and didn't received an email with tracking number. So on the 5th when it didn't arrive, called the company and got their answering machine but never received a response call. On the 6th, sent an email and got the response back that they had been busy and the merchandise was shipped on the 5th. It arrived the 10th. So much for 3 day shipping or a timely answer to the status of the order. So refused the package and ordered elsewhere.

Will not order from this company again.

Night Vision Guys Sales is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Night Vision Guys Sales is not a merchant member
Night Vision Guys Sales does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!