Stores > Night Vision Guys Sales

• Night Vision Gu

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Pvs14 kit was not as pictured. I received a Carson Industries instead of the better L3 that was pictured. No mention in the specs what make the housing was so I had to assume it would be the same as the picture. It still works well, but I wouldve preferred what I thought I was buying"

"No other way to go than nightvisionguys. Spoke with Steven B. numerous times before making my decision on a thermal scope. He is very willing and able to help and really knows his stuff! When spending that kind of money you want to know everything about the product and he is without a doubt the guy to talk to. He told me it would be 4 weeks until my product shipped out but I really needed it sooner than that. Steven did everything he could to make it happen for me and I received my order in just under 3 weeks. Best customer service I have ever had with any kind of purchase!"

This review was modified by Luke77 on April 07 2015 07:31:29 AM

"Steven deserves top marks for his patience in helping me choose an NVG unit I would be happy with...and that was not easy since I could only buy a Gen2 export tube....and not the Gen3 or the Gen2 non export tube I really wanted. I purchased the exportable Gen2+NYX7 Pro HDi....which worked fine for me.
I get the impression he is hard working and puts his heart into his business....based on a few telephone calls I ended buying the NVG from him because I liked him, appreciated his help and decided I could trust him.

This review was modified by NVGR on January 05 2015 10:03:45 AM

"I had technical questions about the ATN THOR 336 3X 60HZ and visited with Stephen. He was up on the technology and helped me make my buying decision. He was objective about products, and vendors. I had previously ordered this scope from someone else that had done a bait and switch. Stephen appears to be a straight shooter. I got a great price, and he arranged for delivery at my convenience. I will recommend these folks and be repeat customers without a doubt. Mike G."

"The prices were very good and the equipment seems to be functioning exactly as described. The speed and ease of the order allowed me to order the merchandise and kept me up to date on the tracking of my order, The Night Vision Guys received, processed, and shipped my order so quickly, I didn't have enough time to "track" my shipment. I am eagerly awaiting my next purchase with this team."

This review was modified by huntergr1 on December 03 2014 09:16:54 AM

"I ordered the ATN MK410 Spartan night scope and spoke directly with Steven Budovluya. The day I ordered the scope it was sent out with a tracking number emailed to me. Product is very awesome for the price and very easy to adjust and setup. Would definietly reccomend this product to others looking for a very affordable and great scope."

This review was modified by GHeizer on May 01 2014 09:06:03 AM

"Ordered night vision monocular advertised with 3 day shipping and web page said I would be sent a tracking number. Ordered on the 1st and didn't received an email with tracking number. So on the 5th when it didn't arrive, called the company and got their answering machine but never received a response call. On the 6th, sent an email and got the response back that they had been busy and the merchandise was shipped on the 5th. It arrived the 10th. So much for 3 day shipping or a timely answer to the status of the order. So refused the package and ordered elsewhere.

Will not order from this company again.

Share Night Vision Guys Sales's store rating

Night Vision Guys Sales is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Night Vision Guys Sales is not a merchant member
Night Vision Guys Sales does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!