• Address: 212 Candi Lane
    • Phone: 800-805-5294
    • Customer Support: 800-805-5294
    • Business Hours: 8am to 5pm Monday thru Friday
    • Fax: 866-857-8794

"I'm usually not easily amazed, but these guys blew me away with their quickness, thoroughness, and value. I found myself needing a full set of customized ABUs in less than a week. I made the order on a Tuesday afternoon (ABU top with rank, name tape & badge, ABU pants, ABU cap with rank) and it showed up on my doorstep on Thursday evening. Everything was perfect. And to top it all off, my friends tell me it was cheaper and faster than what it would have been to do it all at the BX and local tailor shop. Thanks so much!"

modified review This review was modified by USAF_ on September 13 2013 10:34:52 AM

"Ordered gear for my son. The website was easy to maneuver and the package should arrive tomorrow. Free shipping was a bonus!"

"This is my 2nd time ordering from here, overall great prices and great service. Every time I order, its shipped very fast and its to me without delay. I will continue to make my purchases here for my future needs."

"I ordered a "Pre-Shaven Beret" from the website and what I got in the mail was exactly what I could get at any military clothing store...except not any evidence that it was shaven at all...my rating for this store? if there was a score below 0 then I would definitely give it that."

"As the name implies, it does come the next day. The price was also very reasonable. Thanks!!! "

"Awesome! I ordered a new pair of the Converse Sage Green boots (Air Force) around 1000 and to my disbelief, they were at my doorstep the next day after work at 1600. That being my experience, I truely believe that "Next Day Uniforms" is absolutely the correct name for this company. I also am enjoying the UnderArmour socks they threw in as well. Being stationed in hot and humid Florida, they were a nice addition and turned me onto them for future purchase."

"Next Day Uniforms is definitely what they claim to be. Good prices and selection, and extremely fast turn around time even on orders with customized uniforms. I needed to return part of my order and was immediately given a return number and address in my email while i was on the phone with customer service. Thanks!"

"This website is awesome. They have the cheapest uniforms that I have been able to find and they have them at your doorstep really quick. Keep up the good work"

"Delivery was prompt and prices are very reasonable, making me a satisfied customer -- however, want to note that I'm a newbie, and found it difficult to determine whether the size listed was appropriate for me. Read several blogs, and emailed customer support at other sites before making a decision to purchase -- found the blog sites more helpful since folks gave their respective height and weight information with the size they purchased, and was able to purchase an ACU that fit me very well based on this information (the beret though was another issue -- went with the guidelines from another site). Again, happy with the prices and overall service, but would though recommend a system in place that would help with sizing based on feedback (perhaps comparing what a person wears in both civilian clothing and military uniforms). Just some food for thought."

modified review This review was modified by genech on April 13 2011 09:59:20 AM

"I am in awe with their service. I placed my order yesterday at 12:45 pm and figured I missed the cutoff for getting my order the next day (since the site says noon is the cutoff). Also, I ordered name tags that I thought would delay it a little more. I came home this afternoon and found a box sitting on my door and much to my surprise it was my order. Everything was there and up to par. I won't hesitate for a second to order anything from nextdayuniform again....especially if I need it ASAP!!!"

"I ordered a thermal top to wear under my ABU's due to the cold weather where I'm stationed. I misjudged the sizes and ordered a size too small. Customer service was prompt, friendly and curtious when I called and the size exchange was handled quickly and without hassle. The representative, Anne, was very professional.
Thanks for the reasonable prices, great selection, and excellent service. Very satisfied and will buy from this company again.

"My wife ordered a set of ACU's for me, and I have to say that Im frankly impressed by the service, and products. I have dealt with US Cav, etc in the past, but Next Day Uniforms has won my business over. The ONLY drawback i encountered was in the insignia section...they dont have a large selection of unit patches...other than that...its a one stop shop. I especially liked the ability to "custom build" my acu package...you guys rock, keep up the good work"

"I ordered 2 pair of complete 50/50 ABU's (top/bottem/name tapes/mx badge/air force tapes) shipped for the price of 2 pair of naked ABUs from the clothing sales store Overall very satisfied both uniforms match extremely well as to color and shade (which can take all day looking at clothing sales if they have enough in stock).

Also bought the velcro nametapes and rank for the jacket and very satisfied.

"Great service, ordered 2 sets of ACU, had them 2 days later. I will definitely think about NDU for all my uniform needs from now on."

"I placed an order with NDuniforms after looking over several sites. The website is easy to navigate and clear on pricing. Pricing was similar to other sites and tended to be lower on most of the products and higher on only a few. The free shipping on orders over 100 is what made the deal. I received the items the next day or day after. I'm not sure if they package everything similarly but if I had ordered something that would wrinkle (I ordered ACUs so it mattered little) the items were stuffed quite tightly into the packaging. Packaging was sufficient to prevent any damage or anything like that to the items.

I did make a mistake in one of the products I ordered: I chose the wrong size cap. I emailed customer service and received a response the next day. I needed a cap for upcoming drill and was worried about turn around time (me sending it back and then getting a new one). Customer service indicated (wisely) that I go ahead and order a new one and send the old one back for refund. The problem with this was it cost about 4 bucks to send the hat back, then 10 dollars for new hat and 10 dollars flat shipping. So ends up being a net $14 increase on the original price. I sent an email asking if there was anyway to get a discount on the shipping (since they pay for shipping on an exchange which is essentially what I was doing) and never received a response.

Ended up ordering a hat from another site for about $8 with free shipping (I had other items I needed).

I will probably end up sending the hat in for an exchange or maybe just give it away if I find someone with a small enough head.

All in all, very happy with the business I did do with them. The hat was completely my mistake in selecting the wrong size. My only real complaint is that I never heard back from customer service. Even if they said "sorry, we can't offer a discount on shipping" that would've been better than no response. Not sure what happened there as the first response took less than 24 hours.

Next Day Uniforms is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Next Day Uniforms is not a merchant member
Next Day Uniforms does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!