Next Day Power Reviews - nextdaypower.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.00/10 2 reviews

Next Day Power is not a merchant member
Next Day Power does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I ordered a battery from the site & received it a few days later. I plugged the battery into my macbook. It did not fit properly but close enough. The color also did not match perfectly. The computer works but the battery will NOT charge whatsoever. The computer battery status either says 'Not Charging' or does charge but the battery life never increases. The weight of the battery is also different from the replacement battery I got from the Apple store. Something is not right here and I wish I would have read the previous review earlier. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! Trying to get a refund but have not heard back yet..."

"I am writing this review on day seven of my interactions with Next Day Power. First, do not be fooled by the name. I submitted my order for a MacBook Pro battery on a Tuesday evening. My credit card was charged immediately. By Thursday evening I still had nothing more than an order receipt acknowledgement that I got via email. I checked my order status via the web site repeatedly and it never changed from status: "Order Received". After two days with no updates I began to get a bit concerned and impatient. I emailed to the same address from which I received the order confirmation and asked them to cancel my order and refund to my credit card. About an hour later I got an email saying it was too late because it had already shipped. I was given a USPS tracking number that was not yet in the system for lookup. This made me suspect that perhaps it shipped after I sent the email. Sure enough, when it arrived a few days later the post mark was after I sent the request for cancel the order. Now that I had the battery I was happy and the total leapsed time wasn't so bad ignoring the lack of communication about status and shipping.

At least I was happy until I tried to use the battery. The first time I put it in the MackBook Pro and connected the power supply, I checked the battery status indicator on the side of the laptop. It blinked five times which according to Apple means the battery needs to be replaced. I followed the included instructions and left it to charge overnight with the power turned off. I did periodically check the status indicator to see if it was accumulating any charge and it never changed, always blinking five times.

So, I sent an email asking for a Return Authorization Code. The response I got never mentioned anything about a return but instead included additional tips on how to properly charge a new battery. I dutifully followed all of the suggestions but still could not get the battery to take any charge at all. So I askled a second time for anr RMA. At this point I am still waiting for the RMA number and it has been 7 days since I placed the order.

Update: Finally got RMA approval after 10 days and took another week to complete refund. Ultimately it cost me $5 in return shipping and I had to order from a different site.

modified review This review was modified by PhreadP on October 12 2012 10:55:58 AM