Stores > NextWarehouse.com

info@nextwarehouse.com
      1-877-235-6628

Product & services pricing Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review NextWarehouse.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-09

most devastating customer service I dealt with in my life

"I purchased a drive from these people and had to return it. after weeks of back and forth I still haven't received a refund. they never pick up their phones. it takes them up to six days to answer to your emails and they never return calls requested in voice mails. honestly I don't know why these people are still in business . AVOID THEM BY ALL MEANS "

2017-05-03

The Price Isn't the Price

"Placed an order and shortly received an email explaining that the price was wrong on the web site. Would I accept a price that was about 27% higher? Heck no. Negotiating only got me a reference to their Terms of Services - NextWarehouse.com shall have the right to refuse and cancel orders with incorrect prices and/or information. NextWarehouse.com will immediately notify customers of this matter if an order is placed with incorrect prices.

Deceptive seller.

2017-03-31

**** my order has been canceled.

"Like many many many others, my order was canceled after I placed it. No notification that it was canceled. I went to their site to get a tracking number and when i entered my order in on the website it says the order is not in the system and has been canceled. I tried to give this place a shot and it is truly a joke. If they have the best price, it's because they don't have it in stock."

2017-03-07

Like others. Order Cancelled price was "wrong"

"Ordered and didn't receive a response on my order shipment. I've done enough of these to know something wasn't right. Called them the next day and was told my order was canceled because of an incorrect price. They tried increasing the price by $200! Their competitors have the item in stock for $10 more than the price I thought I was paying originally so obviously I went that route. I received no notification (as others have pointed out) From what I can tell my card wasn't billed but I don't like the fact that this company now has my information.

Won't ever be using them again. I don't recommend others take the risk either, unless you really don't care about the product your maybe receiving, or are up to the task of checking on them regularly.

Customer service was nice enough however and reached them quite easily by phone.

2017-01-06

I tried to buy a printer

"Dec. 16 I placed an order for a new printer with Next Warehouse. They ****. Don't order from them. www.nextwarehouse.com
After doing a bit of research I decided what printer I wanted. I searched for it on google shopping to find the best deal. I sorted the results by best total price. The first 3-5 retailers including the company that makes the printer were showing out of stock. The first on the list showing in stock, and ready to order was Next Warehouse. I placed my order in the slim hope I might be lucky enough to receive my new printer by Christmas Eve. My PayPal account was promptly charged. After a few days I contacted them for the status of my order. I thought by then I should have received tracking information for its delivery. They responded telling me they were out of stock, and expect it to be back in Dec 27. I checked the website, and saw they changed the status of that printer from "In Stock - Ready To Order" to "Special Order". Very disappointing, but was willing to accept it being shipped out Dec 27. Maybe I would get lucky and have it by New Years Day. Nope. After the 27th my attempts to get information were not responded to. I finally called to cancel my order, and request a refund a few days ago. I sent a message yesterday asking for the status, and last night I got my refund. No customer service call. No apparent concern over losing a customer.

2016-12-29

Incorrect Pricing on NextWarehouse!!

"Placed an order on NextWarehouse.com and after a couple of weeks I called them about my order. I was told that my order was cancelled due to incorrect pricing on their website. It's only strange that I had been looking at the item for months so it was apparently wrong for months. And I was never emailed or notified about the cancellation and just left to wonder which can put work sensitive matters behind for folks. "

2016-12-05

Wanted to know where i worked ?!

"You have to be kidding me! Don't buy from these jerks just because they sent me a 2nd email after I order something wanting to validate my ID by where I worked? GTFO that's my business. That's almost as bad as asking for your SSN.

2016-11-15

Strung along for two weeks after ordering item, they still haven't shipped it.

"A colossal waste of time, patience and sanity. They advertise on listing sites with low prices, but its fake, they won't actually honor those deals. Do not buy anything from these guys."

2016-08-15

Crooks

"Nextwarehouse.com stole $25 from me. I received a defective product. I shipped it back to them and my card was never credited despite having the signed UPS slip showing they got the item back. They said they were reviewing my claim and after a few emails stopped responding to me with no refund and no product returned to me. "

2016-08-03

Couldn't accept a MasterCard payment

"My payment was denied because my billing address was outside of the US. They called it a "foreign card" despite the fact that I have an American MasterCard from an American bank. That is absolutely ridiculous, and I told them to cancel the order rather than try to explain to them how credit cards work."

2016-07-08

Horrible!!!!

"Worst ecommerce company. Place order May 25, confirmed their manufacturer had product in stock before ordering. They cancelled my order, didn't let me know and didn't refund my money. I had to call to find all this out and demand a refund. "

2016-06-07

Price Gouging Kings

"First I would like to say that I have never written a bad review, but this company takes the cake! I had my Account Executive call to verify pricing and availability and then placed the order within an hour. This was on a Thursday. The following Monday I received a call stating the price on their website was incorrect. I requested to speak to a Supervisor. I was advised that a Supervisor was not available, but someone would return my call. (Never happened.) I called back the next day and I was told the item went from $58.38 each to $99.00. I cannot believe they tried to almost double the price. I had tried using them one other time and I had a bad experience then as well when I tried to return the merchandise. This company is horrible. I will never be doing business with them again!"

2016-05-17

Terrible Service and Rude Customer Service

"Placed an order five days ago, it was "due here yesterday." Customer service explained it was "ready to be shipped" and they "could go ahead" if I wanted. I explained I needed it this week, asked for an upgraded shipping service and was refused, "it will ship out today, if you don't want it just refuse it.""

2016-05-10

I'd give 0 if possible

"I placed an order on March 16. By March 31 I emailed and was told it'd be in stock April 6.
Ir is currently MAY 10 and I haven't had an email or any contact what so ever. I have literally never had this bad of service from anywhere.
Way to go Next Warehouse, you really know how to please a customer.

2016-04-19

Possible discrimination against active duty military

"On 12/23/2015, I placed an order for two Sandisk 64GB memory cards (item # 1596786) for $99.88 each.

At the time of the order, these items were in-stock and payment was made to my credit card, as confirmed by Customer Representative Nigel Grandy ext. 481. However, the items did not ship. A few days later, the items showed "out-of-stock" and Nigel recommended that I do not cancel my order and instead keep my order in the queue to ensure delivery when the items came available. I followed his advice and kept the charge on my credit card for the past four months. A few weeks ago or longer, the items came back into stock as reflected by their webpage showing 300+ items "in-stock". I awaited delivery notification, but did not receive any. So, I called yesterday and spoke to Nigel Grandy and he said the order would be shipped today. Instead, the billing department canceled my order due to the fact the price of the item had changed from $99 to $129. Nigel Grandy stated the price difference as the only fact and reason for my order cancellation despite my having paid for the items and carried the balance on my credit card for the past four months.

My desired outcome is to have the items delivered at the price I paid. I am active duty military and stated my active duty status to Nigel, but this did not effect his decision. I am unsure if he or the billing department discriminated against me for my military service.

Share NextWarehouse.com's store rating

NextWarehouse.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

NextWarehouse.com is not a merchant member
NextWarehouse.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!