Stores > NextWarehouse.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.11/10 1.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.11/10 1.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.79/10 1.79/10
Voice your opinion! Review NextWarehouse.com by clicking a star below.
2017-09-14

4 weeks since order. Still nothing delivered. Refuse refund until package shows up and is returned.

"TERRIBLE company to do business with! I placed an order 4 weeks ago. They still insist that the order has shipped but cannot provide a tracking number or proof of shipment. After waiting 4 weeks for the order to arrive I told them to just cancel the order and refund my money. They said that's not possible until the package gets to me and either refuse it or return it to them. WHAT PACKAGE?! It's been 4 weeks and they still cant even provide a tracking number for it! CRAZY company. AVOID at all costs!!!!"

2017-09-06

Scammed

"Ordered a $179 fire pit. No charge for that... 2 days later a suspicious charge for $250 on my credit card. What a mistake this purchase was."

2017-08-25

Just..why?

"Once upon a time, I ordered a computer for a little over a thousand dollars. I went and used my dad's credit card and placed the purchase said to arrive within 6-10 days. I was super hyped for my new computer until the 10th day where it still didn't arrive. The next day I went on the website and it says the order had some sort of billing error I needed to fix. Apparently they wanted my dad's business e-mail or phone. Now, why would they possibly need his business e-mail for a personal order? I told him to call and they explained that because his name was on the credit card while my name was on the shipment and it was over a thousand dollars, they needed his business e-mail. Thats bullsht. After a long series of yelling, we simply cancelled the order and went back to trusty amazon for a smooth ordering process. Still hyped for the new computer. :D"

2017-08-15

Never Again

"I ordered a $299 printer. They sent me a tracking number. Many days went by and my printer hadn't arrived. I used the tracking number to search for my printer. It said, "Order Canceled". What? I didn't cancel the order. I emailed them; customer service said that they had made a mistake on the price and canceled the order.

Why in the world didn't they notify me of the cancellation? I was without a printer and would have waited longer for the shipment. Man, am I glad that I tracked the package or I wouldn't have known that they canceled my order. They told me that the printer would now be $399 instead of $299. Amazon has it for $345 with 2-day shipping.

Ugh. They canceled my order with no communication. I wasted 8 days of waiting for the printer. I'm ordering one today from Amazon that will be here in 2 days. Never again will I do business with this company!

2017-07-25

This Company ****

"I was told product was in stock and would ship in 2 days. After 1 week, they said it was backordered 2 to 3 weeks. Dishonest Cheats."

2017-07-19

Horrible Communication

"Ordered an item, payed extra to receive the item within 3-6 business days, and was suppose to receive the tracking number on the 5th day. I went to the website the 5th day to receive my tracking number, but it was not available. The system told me it would contact me as soon it became available. It never did. The sixth business day passed and the item did not arrive. I decided I'd give it a few more days, and so waited a bit longer. It still never arrived. I attempted to call customer service, calling multiple times during their business hours, but was only sent to voice mail. One person's voice mail. So as far as I can tell, their entire customer service department is made up of one person, whom is not at their desk and available during the company's business hours. I read other reviews which stated the company had cancelled their orders without any communication of doing so, so checked my bank account, and discovered my money had been returned. Cancellation without any communication, and the extra money paid for shipping has not been returned. A company which does not value their costumers, treating them with complete disregard. A perfect model of what a company should not be. "

2017-07-09

Just don't

"They shipped me the wrong part "hoping it would work for me" instead of what I ordered and then took a solid month to refund my purchase."

2017-06-20

I was worried due to others bad reviews, Turns out they were wrong and here is why!

"So I made a 3000$ Order with nextwarehouse. Well I didnt check the reviews before I ordered... Doh!!! I never due this but the prices were to good to pass up! So I make my order then I see the Reviews, My stomach sank. I ordered on a Friday around noon my time. Monday came around and I receive and email stating some items were special order and could not be returned and I needed to agree to this before they would process my order. My stomach sank. I agreed and later that day I called them. Promptly answered and a wonderful lady spoke to me. She assured me the items were in stock and all was well. A few more days went by and pieces of my order started shipping. Bit by bit it all showed up tightly packed signature on delivery. Turns out the special order was exactly what it meant. It was in stock but not with them.(This is where many people have left bad reviews due to price changes as a lot of what they sell come from other distributors.) I called again the next Friday and spoke to the same representative. She was polite as before and told me the rest of my order would be shipping the next week. Sure enough now 1 week and 2 days later all my order has arrived. I am happy saved me well over 1000$ Patience is key. If you are in a hurry and need the items next day you should probably look somewhere else. Next Warehouse does not pretend to be Amazon or Newegg CDW they are a straight up Warehouse with great deals and if you can be patient they will treat you right! Will do business again!"

2017-06-14

Will never buy again

"I placed my order for 11 cards, on the 31st of May, called them up on 31st of May to confirm the order - I was told that the arrival date will be after the 12th of June. I was told that it will be passed on to the billing department and I will be intimated. I again called them up on the 4th, I did confirmed the official email address and accepted the non-cancellable policy and asked them to place the order to the manufacturer - which I was told will arrive by the 18th. I called up again on the 13th, I was told that there was a price mistake and its $90 more per item, not only that, the shipment will only arrive after 2 months.

I had to cancel my order.

2017-05-09

most devastating customer service I dealt with in my life

"I purchased a drive from these people and had to return it. after weeks of back and forth I still haven't received a refund. they never pick up their phones. it takes them up to six days to answer to your emails and they never return calls requested in voice mails. honestly I don't know why these people are still in business . AVOID THEM BY ALL MEANS "

2017-05-03

The Price Isn't the Price

"Placed an order and shortly received an email explaining that the price was wrong on the web site. Would I accept a price that was about 27% higher? Heck no. Negotiating only got me a reference to their Terms of Services - NextWarehouse.com shall have the right to refuse and cancel orders with incorrect prices and/or information. NextWarehouse.com will immediately notify customers of this matter if an order is placed with incorrect prices.

Deceptive seller.

2017-03-31

**** my order has been canceled.

"Like many many many others, my order was canceled after I placed it. No notification that it was canceled. I went to their site to get a tracking number and when i entered my order in on the website it says the order is not in the system and has been canceled. I tried to give this place a shot and it is truly a joke. If they have the best price, it's because they don't have it in stock."

2017-03-07

Like others. Order Cancelled price was "wrong"

"Ordered and didn't receive a response on my order shipment. I've done enough of these to know something wasn't right. Called them the next day and was told my order was canceled because of an incorrect price. They tried increasing the price by $200! Their competitors have the item in stock for $10 more than the price I thought I was paying originally so obviously I went that route. I received no notification (as others have pointed out) From what I can tell my card wasn't billed but I don't like the fact that this company now has my information.

Won't ever be using them again. I don't recommend others take the risk either, unless you really don't care about the product your maybe receiving, or are up to the task of checking on them regularly.

Customer service was nice enough however and reached them quite easily by phone.

2017-01-06

I tried to buy a printer

"Dec. 16 I placed an order for a new printer with Next Warehouse. They ****. Don't order from them. www.nextwarehouse.com
After doing a bit of research I decided what printer I wanted. I searched for it on google shopping to find the best deal. I sorted the results by best total price. The first 3-5 retailers including the company that makes the printer were showing out of stock. The first on the list showing in stock, and ready to order was Next Warehouse. I placed my order in the slim hope I might be lucky enough to receive my new printer by Christmas Eve. My PayPal account was promptly charged. After a few days I contacted them for the status of my order. I thought by then I should have received tracking information for its delivery. They responded telling me they were out of stock, and expect it to be back in Dec 27. I checked the website, and saw they changed the status of that printer from "In Stock - Ready To Order" to "Special Order". Very disappointing, but was willing to accept it being shipped out Dec 27. Maybe I would get lucky and have it by New Years Day. Nope. After the 27th my attempts to get information were not responded to. I finally called to cancel my order, and request a refund a few days ago. I sent a message yesterday asking for the status, and last night I got my refund. No customer service call. No apparent concern over losing a customer.

2016-12-29

Incorrect Pricing on NextWarehouse!!

"Placed an order on NextWarehouse.com and after a couple of weeks I called them about my order. I was told that my order was cancelled due to incorrect pricing on their website. It's only strange that I had been looking at the item for months so it was apparently wrong for months. And I was never emailed or notified about the cancellation and just left to wonder which can put work sensitive matters behind for folks. "

Share NextWarehouse.com's store rating

NextWarehouse.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

NextWarehouse.com is not a merchant member
NextWarehouse.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!