• Address: 14712 Franklin Avenue, Suite F Tustin CA
    • Fax: 1-866-640-5851

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I purchased a laptop over 1000 bucks and Nextwarehouse kept delaying the shipment date week after week. I purchased the laptop May 26. They took the money on the 28 which I thought was suspicious. I waited and waited all the weeks they kept postponing but...no product. Finally I decided I had enough and cancelled it and fortunately I received my refund about a week after I cancelled; but the product, I believe, was "never" going to come even if I hadn't cancelled the order later on. I purchased the laptop on a special order but I wish they had been honest about the exact shipment date or whether they would ACTUALLY HAVE or BE ABLE TO GET THE PRODUCT!! I would not recommend buying any products from this company. Like someone else said, order at your own risk. Definitely be wary of the products listed as "special order items" because they probably won't get them to you and you are probably wasting your time lending them money before you cancel your order and get your refund weeks to months later."

"Price -- GOOD!
Service -- NOT SO MUCH!
I ordered a desktop computer from them, and it took a whole week for them to PROCESS my order (I guess they don't use computers)!
Once delivered to FedEx, it took THEM less that 24 hours to have it at my front door!

"HORRIBLE. purchased SSD it was bad. Filed rma twice no response. Emailed directly still no response. Filed complaint with PayPal and finally got a response. I have to pay return shipping which is wrong just wrong. Will never buy from again."

"Sales order history
Order # Order Date Status Total Price Note
614511927 Nov 20, 13 In Process $35.28

NEVER RECEIVED MY PRODUCT!!!!!!!
I ORDERED nOV.20TH

"I ordered a Sony STR-DH 740 at the best price I could find on the internet. I ordered it January 28,2014 and it was delivered by Fed Ex today, February 3, 2014. Bottom line was a great price and fast shipping!"

"Nextwarehouse, Inc.
http://www.nextwarehouse.com Tech Dept.
220 Reese Road Tel: 877-235-6628
State College, PA 16801

SHIP TO:
Nextwarehouse, ATTN: TECHNICAL / RMA DEPARTMENT
220 REESE ROAD, STATE COLLEGE, PA 16801
RMA NUMBER: _________________

I purchased a Blu-Ray portable disc player in December 2013. The price was competitive and the shipping cost was very reasonable. It arrived in good order but I experienced a problem with the battery in the remote going dead after a few hours and the picture shifting on the display to the left after being paused for a short time. The remote was required to navigate disc menus because the player only offered basic play, stop and set up buttons. I used 3 batteries during 2 days of use for only a few hours each day so I contacted the technical support and requested to return the player for a refund.

I was issued a RMA number for return and told I had to reference the number or it would not be accepted for return. In addition the RMA number was only good for 6 days and I should send it back immediately, purchase insurance, email the tracking number to the return department and send it back with all the original packaging. It also stated the packaging should be undamaged and everything included. Everything included ended up costing me $27.00 to send back and the player was received a few days later at Nextwarehouse the first week of January 2014. I contacted their support a little more then a week later and told they were behind schedule with returns and the refund should be completed within a week. More then a week later I contacted them again and told the refund would be issued within 5 days. I received a refund for the original cost plus original shipping on 1/31/14.

While I was able to return the defective player and get the original cost back it did cost my $27.00 to comply with their requirements. It also cost me more than 3 weeks, 25 days to get my refund credited back to my credit card.

Items prices and shipping charges are competitive at Nestwarehouse but please consider if the item you’re ordering ends up needing to be returned are you willing to spend a lot for return shipping, insurance, tracking and making sure all the original packaging is undamaged in complete to return it and get a refund nearly a month after they receive it at their returns department.

While I did eventually get a refund it took an excessive amount of time and cost quite a bit of money to return it per their policy. You would probably be better off paying a few dollars more purchasing from a more reliable company that doesn’t have so many restrictions for returns and won’t take so long to process them. I would not recommend Nestwarehouse to anyone based on my poor experience.

"Received a defective motherboard from these guys that they would not refund or exchange. They stated it was beyond the 30 day window. Really???? This was a Christmas gift for gods sake! Very poor customer relations and return policy. Most resellers would have made an exception for Christmas! Order at your own risk!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-11-2014

NextWarehouse, NextWarehouse.com rep has responded

“You purchased in Dec 2. You asked the RMA in Jan 8th, We have clearly marked 30 days store warranty when you made the purchase . Please understand the 30 days warranty is probably the longest and most popular store warranty available in this industry. However, you can contact the remaining warranty from the Mfg. All the items we carry are all from authorized channels and all Mfgs back up their service and warranty. We offered to do conference call with Mfg if you had the problem and you refused. Please understand that we can only keep what we have promised---1. 30 days store warranty and 2. full warranty from the Mfg after the 30 days.”

"Ordered a video card from them received a message that the part was shipped and even found an expected delivery date of dec. 30th. Then today I received an email telling me the item was discontinued and I can either replace it with a different model or cancel the order. I haven't been robbed of any money but I feel I was lied to. I understand that their website may not reflect the correct stock but you shouldn't say something has been shipped when it was not. Seems like they have some issues with automatic replies. They do have very good pricing on some things. I mostly shop computer parts and their prices often beat newegg.com which is hard to find. My guess now is that those items that are cheaper here are most likely a ploy to drive traffic to their site. The person that contacted me about this was courteous, so I can't take away all their stars.

I received a response from this comment of which I can't reply to so I will add to this comment... First of all there is no indication on the website that the product I ordered was out of stock. Second, you shouldn't provide an estimated delivery date if the product hasn't shipped. I do like the prices here and I may attempt to purchase from this site again but you'll want to know what your purchasing before you come to this site cause the navigation is horrible.

In response to the comment from nextwarehouse... I never claimed to having been lied to, I thought I made it clear that it was the auto-response/shipping indicator that made it seem my order was shipped. Also, your website DOES NOT indicate the item is out of stock and if it doesn't make that clear then it FEELS like I am being lied to. I could have wasted less time if I know this item was out of stock by purchasing it elsewhere that day rather than waiting 3 days to find out it's not coming.

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-03-2014

NextWarehouse, NextWarehouse.com rep has responded

“Please read the email carefully before your posting. We never told you that item was ship. The email you received is a automatically send confirmation email after you place the order. The date we estimate is based on (1) in stock item and (2) your order passed the billing right away. Since you knew we did not charge your card, there is no point that we would send a shipping email. Actually, we marked clearly that item was in back order when you bought online. We even had dedicated staffs to call you to inform you that item was not in stock after we had found that you still made the order even we clearly marked.

No one lied to you.”

"The price of the product is very good. It was shipped and arrived on schedule. Overall, I am very pleased with the experience."

"very fast delivery. Its a Christmas gift so I haven't tested the PA system yet."

"The Free shipping was great, I now have a heated garage."

"ordering was easy and delivery was without any flaws. Great Job of customer service."

"Excellent customer service! I have been in the customer service business for 32 years and have always taken pride in the service I give to my customers. It's simple really, I treat the customer the way I would like to be treated. As a result, my business continues to grow and customers are always happy. That is what you can expect from NextWarehouse.com. I bought a product that was exactly as advertised, a fine product indeed, yet it was a poor fit for what I was trying to accomplish and far too complicated for my level of knowledge. NextWarehouse gave me a no questions asked 100% refund, for which I was very grateful. It is customer service like this, that builds confidence and loyalty in the customers you serve. Thank You NextWarehouse! I am confident I will shop with you again!"

"Item was as described and received quickly. Very satisfied with NextWarehouse.com and will buy from them again."

"Ordered a motherboard 3 days ago that according to there website was in stock just got an email today stating that it won't be available until the 12th. Pretty shady way to do business, Yes we have that product in stock, now that I paid you oh wait not really you'll have to wait a week. I won't be doing business with them again."

NextWarehouse.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NextWarehouse.com is a merchant member
NextWarehouse.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.