• NextWarehouse.c

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10

"Ordered 3 hard drives and a USB 3.0 card for my PC. They filled the order.

CONS: Weird shipping practices. Each item came in a separate shipment on different days. Each item was in the factory box inside of a much bigger box and not one ounce of packing material in any of them so they slid all over the place inside. Not the best way to go about it when you have items that don't like getting bounced around such as hard drives.

PROS: All items work perfectly regardless of how they got here. The prices were extremely good, as a matter of fact the lowest I could find that weren't on an auction site.

SUMMARY: Customer service needs some spit and polish. Their shipping department needs some training on how to package delicate items. Or maybe they just need to invest in some bubble wrap and packing peanuts? This experience won't cause me not to order from them again as no matter where you go there is bound to be idiots somewhere. All and all in the end I'm very happy with my stuff.

"I was looking for an air purifier (the Honeywell QuietClean HFD-120-Q, to be exact) and saw that NextWarehouse.com had what I was looking for, and on sale! Too good to be true? That's what I thought after reading these reviews, but at $20 less than the competition, I thought I'd give them a try. Kid you not, I decided to order two. The free shipping estimate (I didn't go VIP or anything fancy) was 5-10 business days, but I received my products at my doorstep 2 business days after ordering. I've had them several days now, using them often, and they seem to be working perfectly.

There was honest skepticism after many of the angry reviews, but my guess is the people who go through NextWarehouse.com, and have a good experience, forget to write a review; hence the overwhelming plethora of bad ones. I can't speak on behalf of their customer service because I didn't have any issues, and my product was very much in stock so there was no waiting for it to be available, but I would definitely consider ordering through them again.

"A joke would be a compliment! These people are a bunch of thieves! Purchased a firewall from them on Dec. 17th and never delivered anything.

Excuses and excuses and they refuse to refund my money, I've had to report this transaction as fraudulent to the credit card company.

Stay the hell away from companies like this, pay a little more and buy from reputable retailers that will not rip you off.

"I have different experience than those negative posting. I used their 2-5 days VIP service. I paid $5.73 extra , but I got 29.35 cash back the next day. That extra money I paid is for service like 45 days warranty and call tag I got the item in one day. It was in good condition. 35 days later, there was a paper jammed issue. I called Nextwarehouse right away. They honored the 45 days warranty. They issue call tag. I did not pay any shipping back. I got a new replacement. I will use them again because of their 2-5 days service."

"They wouldn't refund me 100% when we returned a product because we didn't "refuse shipment" but instead paid to have it sent back. This was his response to us requesting a full refund...

"I will not say you are lying, but you want to substantiate your claim that I assured you "would receive a full refund".

Please check my emails to you. You should be able to find that I emailed you to refuse the package if you do not want to product, and there will be a restocking fee if you accept the package you do not want.

I will try to help our customer the best I can. If you want to threaten us, company lawyer or someone else will help you instead of me.

Thanks,

Gary"

"Tried buying a tv tuner from them. Guys said they sold thousands of the model I wanted with not a single return. Then I get the one that doesn't work.

Sending it back for refund by I have to pay return postage. Comepletely unfair that I'm out $$ because they sold me a defective product.

Shop elsewhere.

"we have used them for 9 years for over 1 million business. Very trusted vendor. They are specialized in mission critical items which are difficult to be found in other companies. "

"Fast, Easy. Lots of discounts and lots of selections. Always has the best service. I used their VIP service. Very helpful in every aspect."

"I purchased a laptop over 1000 bucks and Nextwarehouse kept delaying the shipment date week after week. I purchased the laptop May 26. They took the money on the 28 which I thought was suspicious. I waited and waited all the weeks they kept postponing but...no product. Finally I decided I had enough and cancelled it and fortunately I received my refund about a week after I cancelled; but the product, I believe, was "never" going to come even if I hadn't cancelled the order later on. I purchased the laptop on a special order but I wish they had been honest about the exact shipment date or whether they would ACTUALLY HAVE or BE ABLE TO GET THE PRODUCT!! I would not recommend buying any products from this company. Like someone else said, order at your own risk. Definitely be wary of the products listed as "special order items" because they probably won't get them to you and you are probably wasting your time lending them money before you cancel your order and get your refund weeks to months later."

"Price -- GOOD!
Service -- NOT SO MUCH!
I ordered a desktop computer from them, and it took a whole week for them to PROCESS my order (I guess they don't use computers)!
Once delivered to FedEx, it took THEM less that 24 hours to have it at my front door!

"HORRIBLE. purchased SSD it was bad. Filed rma twice no response. Emailed directly still no response. Filed complaint with PayPal and finally got a response. I have to pay return shipping which is wrong just wrong. Will never buy from again."

"Sales order history
Order # Order Date Status Total Price Note
614511927 Nov 20, 13 In Process $35.28

NEVER RECEIVED MY PRODUCT!!!!!!!
I ORDERED nOV.20TH

"I ordered a Sony STR-DH 740 at the best price I could find on the internet. I ordered it January 28,2014 and it was delivered by Fed Ex today, February 3, 2014. Bottom line was a great price and fast shipping!"

"Nextwarehouse, Inc.
http://www.nextwarehouse.com Tech Dept.
220 Reese Road Tel: 877-235-6628
State College, PA 16801

SHIP TO:
Nextwarehouse, ATTN: TECHNICAL / RMA DEPARTMENT
220 REESE ROAD, STATE COLLEGE, PA 16801
RMA NUMBER: _________________

I purchased a Blu-Ray portable disc player in December 2013. The price was competitive and the shipping cost was very reasonable. It arrived in good order but I experienced a problem with the battery in the remote going dead after a few hours and the picture shifting on the display to the left after being paused for a short time. The remote was required to navigate disc menus because the player only offered basic play, stop and set up buttons. I used 3 batteries during 2 days of use for only a few hours each day so I contacted the technical support and requested to return the player for a refund.

I was issued a RMA number for return and told I had to reference the number or it would not be accepted for return. In addition the RMA number was only good for 6 days and I should send it back immediately, purchase insurance, email the tracking number to the return department and send it back with all the original packaging. It also stated the packaging should be undamaged and everything included. Everything included ended up costing me $27.00 to send back and the player was received a few days later at Nextwarehouse the first week of January 2014. I contacted their support a little more then a week later and told they were behind schedule with returns and the refund should be completed within a week. More then a week later I contacted them again and told the refund would be issued within 5 days. I received a refund for the original cost plus original shipping on 1/31/14.

While I was able to return the defective player and get the original cost back it did cost my $27.00 to comply with their requirements. It also cost me more than 3 weeks, 25 days to get my refund credited back to my credit card.

Items prices and shipping charges are competitive at Nestwarehouse but please consider if the item you’re ordering ends up needing to be returned are you willing to spend a lot for return shipping, insurance, tracking and making sure all the original packaging is undamaged in complete to return it and get a refund nearly a month after they receive it at their returns department.

While I did eventually get a refund it took an excessive amount of time and cost quite a bit of money to return it per their policy. You would probably be better off paying a few dollars more purchasing from a more reliable company that doesn’t have so many restrictions for returns and won’t take so long to process them. I would not recommend Nestwarehouse to anyone based on my poor experience.

"Received a defective motherboard from these guys that they would not refund or exchange. They stated it was beyond the 30 day window. Really???? This was a Christmas gift for gods sake! Very poor customer relations and return policy. Most resellers would have made an exception for Christmas! Order at your own risk!"

Share NextWarehouse.com's store rating

NextWarehouse.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

NextWarehouse.com is not a merchant member
NextWarehouse.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!