Stores > NextWarehouse.com

• Business Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30 am- 9 pm EST
    • Fax: 1-866-640-5851

Product & services pricing Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

2016-12-05

Wanted to know where i worked ?!

"You have to be kidding me! Don't buy from these jerks just because they sent me a 2nd email after I order something wanting to validate my ID by where I worked? GTFO that's my business. That's almost as bad as asking for your SSN.

This review was modified by frustratedconsumer55 on December 05 2016 08:11:00 AM

2016-11-15

Strung along for two weeks after ordering item, they still haven't shipped it.

"A colossal waste of time, patience and sanity. They advertise on listing sites with low prices, but its fake, they won't actually honor those deals. Do not buy anything from these guys."

2016-08-15

Crooks

"Nextwarehouse.com stole $25 from me. I received a defective product. I shipped it back to them and my card was never credited despite having the signed UPS slip showing they got the item back. They said they were reviewing my claim and after a few emails stopped responding to me with no refund and no product returned to me. "

This review was modified by OneDada on August 15 2016 04:32:41 PM

2016-08-03

Couldn't accept a MasterCard payment

"My payment was denied because my billing address was outside of the US. They called it a "foreign card" despite the fact that I have an American MasterCard from an American bank. That is absolutely ridiculous, and I told them to cancel the order rather than try to explain to them how credit cards work."

This review was modified by IHateNames on August 03 2016 12:08:51 PM

2016-07-08

Horrible!!!!

"Worst ecommerce company. Place order May 25, confirmed their manufacturer had product in stock before ordering. They cancelled my order, didn't let me know and didn't refund my money. I had to call to find all this out and demand a refund. "

This review was modified by mhbmusic on July 08 2016 01:07:51 PM

2016-06-07

Price Gouging Kings

"First I would like to say that I have never written a bad review, but this company takes the cake! I had my Account Executive call to verify pricing and availability and then placed the order within an hour. This was on a Thursday. The following Monday I received a call stating the price on their website was incorrect. I requested to speak to a Supervisor. I was advised that a Supervisor was not available, but someone would return my call. (Never happened.) I called back the next day and I was told the item went from $58.38 each to $99.00. I cannot believe they tried to almost double the price. I had tried using them one other time and I had a bad experience then as well when I tried to return the merchandise. This company is horrible. I will never be doing business with them again!"

This review was modified by KatiCr on June 07 2016 02:41:23 PM

2016-05-17

Terrible Service and Rude Customer Service

"Placed an order five days ago, it was "due here yesterday." Customer service explained it was "ready to be shipped" and they "could go ahead" if I wanted. I explained I needed it this week, asked for an upgraded shipping service and was refused, "it will ship out today, if you don't want it just refuse it.""

2016-05-10

I'd give 0 if possible

"I placed an order on March 16. By March 31 I emailed and was told it'd be in stock April 6.
Ir is currently MAY 10 and I haven't had an email or any contact what so ever. I have literally never had this bad of service from anywhere.
Way to go Next Warehouse, you really know how to please a customer.

This review was modified by RyaWisem on May 10 2016 08:58:02 PM

2016-04-19

Possible discrimination against active duty military

"On 12/23/2015, I placed an order for two Sandisk 64GB memory cards (item # 1596786) for $99.88 each.

At the time of the order, these items were in-stock and payment was made to my credit card, as confirmed by Customer Representative Nigel Grandy ext. 481. However, the items did not ship. A few days later, the items showed "out-of-stock" and Nigel recommended that I do not cancel my order and instead keep my order in the queue to ensure delivery when the items came available. I followed his advice and kept the charge on my credit card for the past four months. A few weeks ago or longer, the items came back into stock as reflected by their webpage showing 300+ items "in-stock". I awaited delivery notification, but did not receive any. So, I called yesterday and spoke to Nigel Grandy and he said the order would be shipped today. Instead, the billing department canceled my order due to the fact the price of the item had changed from $99 to $129. Nigel Grandy stated the price difference as the only fact and reason for my order cancellation despite my having paid for the items and carried the balance on my credit card for the past four months.

My desired outcome is to have the items delivered at the price I paid. I am active duty military and stated my active duty status to Nigel, but this did not effect his decision. I am unsure if he or the billing department discriminated against me for my military service.

This review was modified by estlin1 on April 19 2016 11:35:42 AM

2016-03-15

worse customer service !!!!!

"Worse customer service !!!, Return department very rude !!,i bought laptop and in seven days laptop dead !!, Lenovo customer service give good response !!, but nextwarehouse takes many days to resolve problem. also if defected item so customer has to pay returns !! Not good customer service
never buy anything from nextwarehouse !!!!

This review was modified by H8282 on March 15 2016 02:27:14 PM

2016-03-01

Horrible customer and defective product

"I got a defective device and notice them through their web contact system and sent another email to their customer service/billing email address. But no one reply me, its 3 days already. I call their phone number and never get another one pick the phone. The voice mail box is always full and tell you don't leave message...what a joke! It also mean there are always issue with their orders, DON'T buy from this company and stand away from the headache."

2016-01-24

Order cancelled, no notice

"My order was cancelled without notice. I logged in and the order just disappeared. Had to email them for them to say it was cancelled because the price was wrong. So they were planning on not telling me so I can keep waiting? "

2016-01-19

Canceled Oder without Informing Me.

"I place an order and received an invoice via email. After about 10 business days and no sign of my order I finally contacted customer service department after several tries. I was informed that the order was cancelled the next day after I placed the order because the price on the website was wrong.

I called them . I emailed them. They never responded. After waiting for this for two weeks I have to purchase it else where.

They never informed me of the situation. Stay away from this company.

2015-12-16

"Sent a defective unit, took forever to give me an RMA and want to charge me shipping and a 10% fee to return a defective item.
Not acceptable even if in the end they do what's right.

2015-10-26

"Terrible!!!! Ordered the 10th (6-10 days delivery), the day after my card was charged 16% decrease in price, estimated delivery 22nd. No tracking number throughout the entire process. Updated status of order the 23rd (4 days after requested) with a ship date of the 30th!! Cancelled order after finding this out, no confirmation of cancellation was sent... Don't be fooled by positive reviews!!!!"

Share NextWarehouse.com's store rating

NextWarehouse.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

NextWarehouse.com is not a merchant member
NextWarehouse.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!