• NextWarehouse.c

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Unlike some, I had a positive experience. The product was listed as "back-ordered" with a week lead-time & I paid in advance because the "usual" "consumer" outlets don't handle it, but was depressed. To my relief & surprise, they (apparently) sourced it from another supplier, & got it to me unscathed TWO DAYS LATER. I don't know how *I* got so lucky, but don't give a ___. Just glad it got to me. It is "integral" to the function of a device I purchased elsewhere (which DID NOT CARRY the item, although the item was DESIGNED & BUILT explicitly for this particular function). Sometimes life humbles one with gracious outcomes."

This review was modified by maintenanceGuy on August 23 2015 08:30:30 PM

"Great service and support will buy again. "

This review was modified by Weekendbuyer on July 26 2015 07:17:06 PM

"It was the best price i could find expected delivery was 6-10 days we received it in 4 days. very happy with product, price and delivery time."

This review was modified by momcat66 on July 26 2015 08:59:56 AM

"They require tremendous patience with their customer service. I went back and forth with them for 6 weeks to try to get the correct parts I needed for their "new" product. The company sent out 4 different packages. At the end of it, they wanted more time to get it right. And when I said that I wanted to return them, they told me that I had to pay the shipping since the products were not damaged and that they would charge me a $7 restocking fee because part of the product worked. Ridiculous!! This is a horrible example of customer service. They should pay for the shipping and not charge a restocking fee since the product was not entirely useable. Also, I think 6 weeks and 4 attempts is more than enough tries to fix the situation.

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!

"Could not buy product because shipping adress was different from credit card address. Was communicating back and forth by emails and no conclusion. Total disaster. Waste of time."

This review was modified by Lauraxx on June 08 2015 09:45:54 AM

"Total bait-and-switch. Ordered a Dell printer at advertised price through their site and then get a call that they can't honor it and if I want the printer it will be $80 more. Seller like this should honor their prices advertised on their site. Reputable sellers honor their prices. Apparently NextWarehouse in not reputable. AVOID"

This review was modified by mikebac12 on April 23 2015 02:07:35 PM

"Ordered 3 hard drives and a USB 3.0 card for my PC. They filled the order.

CONS: Weird shipping practices. Each item came in a separate shipment on different days. Each item was in the factory box inside of a much bigger box and not one ounce of packing material in any of them so they slid all over the place inside. Not the best way to go about it when you have items that don't like getting bounced around such as hard drives.

PROS: All items work perfectly regardless of how they got here. The prices were extremely good, as a matter of fact the lowest I could find that weren't on an auction site.

SUMMARY: Customer service needs some spit and polish. Their shipping department needs some training on how to package delicate items. Or maybe they just need to invest in some bubble wrap and packing peanuts? This experience won't cause me not to order from them again as no matter where you go there is bound to be idiots somewhere. All and all in the end I'm very happy with my stuff.

"I was looking for an air purifier (the Honeywell QuietClean HFD-120-Q, to be exact) and saw that NextWarehouse.com had what I was looking for, and on sale! Too good to be true? That's what I thought after reading these reviews, but at $20 less than the competition, I thought I'd give them a try. Kid you not, I decided to order two. The free shipping estimate (I didn't go VIP or anything fancy) was 5-10 business days, but I received my products at my doorstep 2 business days after ordering. I've had them several days now, using them often, and they seem to be working perfectly.

There was honest skepticism after many of the angry reviews, but my guess is the people who go through NextWarehouse.com, and have a good experience, forget to write a review; hence the overwhelming plethora of bad ones. I can't speak on behalf of their customer service because I didn't have any issues, and my product was very much in stock so there was no waiting for it to be available, but I would definitely consider ordering through them again.

"A joke would be a compliment! These people are a bunch of thieves! Purchased a firewall from them on Dec. 17th and never delivered anything.

Excuses and excuses and they refuse to refund my money, I've had to report this transaction as fraudulent to the credit card company.

Stay the hell away from companies like this, pay a little more and buy from reputable retailers that will not rip you off.

"I have different experience than those negative posting. I used their 2-5 days VIP service. I paid $5.73 extra , but I got 29.35 cash back the next day. That extra money I paid is for service like 45 days warranty and call tag I got the item in one day. It was in good condition. 35 days later, there was a paper jammed issue. I called Nextwarehouse right away. They honored the 45 days warranty. They issue call tag. I did not pay any shipping back. I got a new replacement. I will use them again because of their 2-5 days service."

"They wouldn't refund me 100% when we returned a product because we didn't "refuse shipment" but instead paid to have it sent back. This was his response to us requesting a full refund...

"I will not say you are lying, but you want to substantiate your claim that I assured you "would receive a full refund".

Please check my emails to you. You should be able to find that I emailed you to refuse the package if you do not want to product, and there will be a restocking fee if you accept the package you do not want.

I will try to help our customer the best I can. If you want to threaten us, company lawyer or someone else will help you instead of me.

Thanks,

Gary"

"Tried buying a tv tuner from them. Guys said they sold thousands of the model I wanted with not a single return. Then I get the one that doesn't work.

Sending it back for refund by I have to pay return postage. Comepletely unfair that I'm out $$ because they sold me a defective product.

Shop elsewhere.

"we have used them for 9 years for over 1 million business. Very trusted vendor. They are specialized in mission critical items which are difficult to be found in other companies. "

"Fast, Easy. Lots of discounts and lots of selections. Always has the best service. I used their VIP service. Very helpful in every aspect."

"I purchased a laptop over 1000 bucks and Nextwarehouse kept delaying the shipment date week after week. I purchased the laptop May 26. They took the money on the 28 which I thought was suspicious. I waited and waited all the weeks they kept postponing but...no product. Finally I decided I had enough and cancelled it and fortunately I received my refund about a week after I cancelled; but the product, I believe, was "never" going to come even if I hadn't cancelled the order later on. I purchased the laptop on a special order but I wish they had been honest about the exact shipment date or whether they would ACTUALLY HAVE or BE ABLE TO GET THE PRODUCT!! I would not recommend buying any products from this company. Like someone else said, order at your own risk. Definitely be wary of the products listed as "special order items" because they probably won't get them to you and you are probably wasting your time lending them money before you cancel your order and get your refund weeks to months later."

Share NextWarehouse.com's store rating

NextWarehouse.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

NextWarehouse.com is not a merchant member
NextWarehouse.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!