Stores > NextWarehouse.com

• Fax: 1-866-640-5851

Product & services pricing Rating 2.22/10 2.22/10

2016-06-07

Price Gouging Kings

"First I would like to say that I have never written a bad review, but this company takes the cake! I had my Account Executive call to verify pricing and availability and then placed the order within an hour. This was on a Thursday. The following Monday I received a call stating the price on their website was incorrect. I requested to speak to a Supervisor. I was advised that a Supervisor was not available, but someone would return my call. (Never happened.) I called back the next day and I was told the item went from $58.38 each to $99.00. I cannot believe they tried to almost double the price. I had tried using them one other time and I had a bad experience then as well when I tried to return the merchandise. This company is horrible. I will never be doing business with them again!"

This review was modified by KatiCr on June 07 2016 02:41:23 PM

2016-05-17

Terrible Service and Rude Customer Service

"Placed an order five days ago, it was "due here yesterday." Customer service explained it was "ready to be shipped" and they "could go ahead" if I wanted. I explained I needed it this week, asked for an upgraded shipping service and was refused, "it will ship out today, if you don't want it just refuse it.""

2016-05-10

I'd give 0 if possible

"I placed an order on March 16. By March 31 I emailed and was told it'd be in stock April 6.
Ir is currently MAY 10 and I haven't had an email or any contact what so ever. I have literally never had this bad of service from anywhere.
Way to go Next Warehouse, you really know how to please a customer.

This review was modified by RyaWisem on May 10 2016 08:58:02 PM

2016-04-19

Possible discrimination against active duty military

"On 12/23/2015, I placed an order for two Sandisk 64GB memory cards (item # 1596786) for $99.88 each.

At the time of the order, these items were in-stock and payment was made to my credit card, as confirmed by Customer Representative Nigel Grandy ext. 481. However, the items did not ship. A few days later, the items showed "out-of-stock" and Nigel recommended that I do not cancel my order and instead keep my order in the queue to ensure delivery when the items came available. I followed his advice and kept the charge on my credit card for the past four months. A few weeks ago or longer, the items came back into stock as reflected by their webpage showing 300+ items "in-stock". I awaited delivery notification, but did not receive any. So, I called yesterday and spoke to Nigel Grandy and he said the order would be shipped today. Instead, the billing department canceled my order due to the fact the price of the item had changed from $99 to $129. Nigel Grandy stated the price difference as the only fact and reason for my order cancellation despite my having paid for the items and carried the balance on my credit card for the past four months.

My desired outcome is to have the items delivered at the price I paid. I am active duty military and stated my active duty status to Nigel, but this did not effect his decision. I am unsure if he or the billing department discriminated against me for my military service.

This review was modified by estlin1 on April 19 2016 11:35:42 AM

2016-03-15

worse customer service !!!!!

"Worse customer service !!!, Return department very rude !!,i bought laptop and in seven days laptop dead !!, Lenovo customer service give good response !!, but nextwarehouse takes many days to resolve problem. also if defected item so customer has to pay returns !! Not good customer service
never buy anything from nextwarehouse !!!!

This review was modified by H8282 on March 15 2016 02:27:14 PM

2016-03-01

Horrible customer and defective product

"I got a defective device and notice them through their web contact system and sent another email to their customer service/billing email address. But no one reply me, its 3 days already. I call their phone number and never get another one pick the phone. The voice mail box is always full and tell you don't leave message...what a joke! It also mean there are always issue with their orders, DON'T buy from this company and stand away from the headache."

2016-01-24

Order cancelled, no notice

"My order was cancelled without notice. I logged in and the order just disappeared. Had to email them for them to say it was cancelled because the price was wrong. So they were planning on not telling me so I can keep waiting? "

2016-01-19

Canceled Oder without Informing Me.

"I place an order and received an invoice via email. After about 10 business days and no sign of my order I finally contacted customer service department after several tries. I was informed that the order was cancelled the next day after I placed the order because the price on the website was wrong.

I called them . I emailed them. They never responded. After waiting for this for two weeks I have to purchase it else where.

They never informed me of the situation. Stay away from this company.

2015-12-16

"Sent a defective unit, took forever to give me an RMA and want to charge me shipping and a 10% fee to return a defective item.
Not acceptable even if in the end they do what's right.

2015-10-26

"Terrible!!!! Ordered the 10th (6-10 days delivery), the day after my card was charged 16% decrease in price, estimated delivery 22nd. No tracking number throughout the entire process. Updated status of order the 23rd (4 days after requested) with a ship date of the 30th!! Cancelled order after finding this out, no confirmation of cancellation was sent... Don't be fooled by positive reviews!!!!"

2015-09-10

"I was just called and informed that the part we purchased this morning was in stock, but we would not get what we paid for because they only had one left and they were going to sell it to another preferred party.We were just an internet order and even though the website said they had the part in stock and they confirmed they had the part in stock we would not be receiving the part.

Cindy tried to backtrack and say that the preferred customer ordered before us.

Fat chance Cindy, your less experienced representative already told us the truth.I don't normally waste my time writing reviews, but being lied to and delayed is a motivator.

2015-08-23

"Unlike some, I had a positive experience. The product was listed as "back-ordered" with a week lead-time & I paid in advance because the "usual" "consumer" outlets don't handle it, but was depressed. To my relief & surprise, they (apparently) sourced it from another supplier, & got it to me unscathed TWO DAYS LATER. I don't know how *I* got so lucky, but don't give a ___. Just glad it got to me. It is "integral" to the function of a device I purchased elsewhere (which DID NOT CARRY the item, although the item was DESIGNED & BUILT explicitly for this particular function). Sometimes life humbles one with gracious outcomes."

This review was modified by maintenanceGuy on August 23 2015 08:30:30 PM

2015-07-26

"Great service and support will buy again. "

This review was modified by Weekendbuyer on July 26 2015 07:17:06 PM

2015-07-26

"It was the best price i could find expected delivery was 6-10 days we received it in 4 days. very happy with product, price and delivery time."

This review was modified by momcat66 on July 26 2015 08:59:56 AM

2015-07-24

"They require tremendous patience with their customer service. I went back and forth with them for 6 weeks to try to get the correct parts I needed for their "new" product. The company sent out 4 different packages. At the end of it, they wanted more time to get it right. And when I said that I wanted to return them, they told me that I had to pay the shipping since the products were not damaged and that they would charge me a $7 restocking fee because part of the product worked. Ridiculous!! This is a horrible example of customer service. They should pay for the shipping and not charge a restocking fee since the product was not entirely useable. Also, I think 6 weeks and 4 attempts is more than enough tries to fix the situation.

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!

Share NextWarehouse.com's store rating

NextWarehouse.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

NextWarehouse.com is not a merchant member
NextWarehouse.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!