• Newegg.ca (Cana Newegg.ca (Canada) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10

"Bought an EVGA GTX 980 ti here. They were the first in Cadan to have them in Stock at a reasennable price. Shipped from California. Took longer to arrive than would have liked but no big deal. Got a key for Batman Arkham Knight. Since the game have been pulled from steam. They just gave me a key for Metel Gear Solid V. Great move NewEgg!"

"I got the best customer experience by Norma.E.Gamas"

"Clover S was my agent and he helped me sort through my issue quickly and efficiently. This company is great and really looks out for its customers"

"I'm very happy with their customer service. Honestly, nicest people on this earth and one of the best customer service crew ever. I recently bought a 980Ti which had a promo where they were giving away free copies of Batman: Arkham Knight when you bought a GeForce graphics card except I missed that promotion by 2 days (they ended it because of problems everyone was experiencing with the game) and a few weeks later they returned the promo except with a different game, Metal gear Solid V, which I really wanted, so I called in and then a very nice lady called Abbi helped me get what I needed. She was very nice and understanding and by the end of that call she made me love Newegg that much more. I will be buying from this site again :) Thanks again Abbi :P"

"***HIGHLY RECOMMEND***Great Comprehensive Staff & SUPER NICE Service***
Here is my story:
I purchased an Asus Motherboard on June 15th when it was on sale and Newegg shipped out my package on next day, but I did not open the box till July 26th because I was waiting for other parts. After I put everything together, I realized I cannot set up SLI config for my GTX970 due to one of the "broken, defective" PCIE Slots. I was very clear that I was out of return period so I called ASUS tried to set up RMA. However, ASUS's service is such a disappointment. I waited on the line for over 45mins and they just hang up the phone. At first, I don't think Newegg will allow me to return the product since I was already out of the policy period, but I still want to give it a shot. I called the Newegg Canada on the next day and they picked up the phone almost !!!IMMEDIATELY!!!. I explained my situation to the customer service and they made an exception for me to return the MB for replacement!! I was sooooo not expecting this!!!!
Thank you, New Egg!! Thank you sooooo MUCH~
Be honest, I will give them six stars if I can!!

"Ordered a product one week prior of a promo, that I had seen advertised briefly on newegg for some reason went to order and it wasn't available. Ordered anyway and one week later check back and the promo is active so I inquired at customer service, and they honoured the promo for me. One very satisfied customer."

"Great Service. I changed my mind on one order and they got it canceled even after it was supposedly able to be, because it had not shipped.

Then, I remembered to tack something on another order, which would have cost extra shipping unless it was thrown in with another order, but the order had shipped, so the lady gave me the item and shipping for free.

I shopped at Newegg.com for years in the USA, and eagerly awaited their arrival in Canada. Glad they decided to set up shop here.

Never had a bad experience with Newegg.com or Newegg.ca

"Newegg's staff is really comprehensive. I've been in touch with Dan L. in the chat. I've kept my calm and explained the situation. Dan made everything up to make things work on. He is comprehensive and has the ability the understand people.

As a client, I'm happy with the result of the issue. I will buy again from newegg!

"Newegg's Customer Service is head and shoulders above the rest!

Specifically, I'd like to call attention to Juan and his willingness to go the extra mile to resolve my issue with a defective router and arrange for free shipping, even though there is no way to drop off a UPS package in my town.

Keep up the superlative work Newegg!!

"I'm glad to be a Newegg customer, they provided me with an excellent customer service.

"Newegg support is so good i got my order cancelled really fast with no arguing. Joanna.L.Wang is the best support NA #challengerSupport"

"The folks at Newegg's Customer service are skilfull and more importantly, they have heart. By the way, they didn't ask for this review to be written, I did. Following the purchase of a refurbished laptop which arrived with a problem, these CS reps were a real delight to work with in getting the issues resolved to our mutual satisfaction, not once, but twice. Thanks, and thanks especially to the CS team in Indiana."

"Amazing customer service, representative was on hold with american express for 30 minutes trying to get my card refunded after there was a billing address mismatch."

"Some negative turned into positive... :)

Hello, I tried to buy a refurbished cellphone. During the buying process Newegg sold me the item and I could even print out the order confirmation. But during the first time paypal put the sale on pending. Than Newegg sent me a email with the sale it did not go through and I could give them a call. So I clime in the phone and gave them a call..... After 30 minutes a nice lady on the other-side and she helped me to buy it again. So for the second time had to push voided and payed again and hoppa a new printable order confirmation with paypal. The nice lady told me the sale went through. Great I even got a letter of Newegg. So I thought all is good. I am a bit a digibeet so not knowing that still everything could go wrong. Nice yes so I hung up the phone and right away at the moment that I hung up I got a letter again of Newegg, telling me it was pending and paypal did not accept it. So I thought ok I gonna pay with my Visa Card. Because in the letter of Newegg it even say it that you can do that. So just at the moment that I tried to pay with my visa card....slam right in my face the item has been sold out. Wow. All effort for nothing, what a dream, thinking it is easy to buy a cellphone online. So I thought no harm I gave them a call and after hanging on the phone again for 30 minutes .. I got a guy on the phone. I tried to explane what was going on and the only thing what he told me is IT IS SOLD OUT....Yeah... That why I phoned... and I knew that... I was waiting for 30 minutes not only to hear that it has been sold out. I could not go further with him than running against a wall that told me it has been sold out. So I hang up and being frustrated I end up on this site and wrote my review.
Not a even an hour later a nice lady phoned me and wanted to help me in anyway she could, so I could still purchase my cellphone. Yes I can call it my cellphone probably now. She was very help-full and she understood that not everybody is a master on the internet. The fault I made was I pushed on voided and that made the cellphone for sale again.... I think. Well it does not matter, they made sure that I could buy the same phone for the same conditions as it was, and I did. Still a good service I would say. And yes I was a bit frustrated but now I just wait till my phone arrives. Lucky me.
Therefore I want to thank Newegg for the patience and the good service.

"Normally have great experiences with Newegg, this last one not so much. Received a part where the box was clearly opened before (happens) but the bag the card was in was also opened and there were clear marks where the card had been screwed into a case before. called them up and they were sorry about it and ready to take it back on the first call only once i recieved an email did i notice they were still charging me the shipping on it. Issue is i had to argue with them on the second call for them to credit me the shipping on the item and when they finally did issue the credit for shipping to add insult to it all they do not credit the taxes. so it is not a large amount but in principle it is costing me money to be sent and returning a used part they tried to sell me as new. Not the best way to keep a customer coming back"

Share Newegg.ca (Canada)'s store rating

Newegg.ca (Canada) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.ca (Canada) is a merchant member
Newegg.ca (Canada) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.