Stores > Newegg.ca

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.72/10 7.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10

2016-11-30

Egg On My Face from Newegg....!!!

"I placed an order with Newegg for a webcam recommended by Skype. It was advertised as in stock and shipped from Canada.
The order was placed and when I received and checked the tracking number it showed as being shipped from Hong Kong....!! It took 6 days to be shown by Hong Kong Post that it had finally been forwarded on to Canada ........., I have no idea how it is coming, where it is and when it will be here...?
I queried Newegg Customer Service 4 days after ordering and have heard nothing back from them, .....I was courteous and thanked them for the requested information. It's obvious to me by their lack of response to my email they had my money and tough luck if it had to come out of country.
I would not have ordered from Newegg had I known that it would have to come from China.
I would recommend look elsewhere for a retailer.

This review was modified by frdf on November 30 2016 05:45:24 AM

2016-11-27

awesome customer service

"I just got awesome and fast customer service from Toby over the phone. had an issue with my bank holding a payment and he helped me figure out the problem really fast, i sorted things out with the bank immediately calling back getting Toby again and he sorted everything out from there. parts are now on there way to me now!

2016-11-27

Super Helpful Customer Service

"Next day after I've placed the order, cost of the item was dropped $100. I could not find how can I cancel my order on-line (Amazon-like) and scheduled call back with Newegg support. I was called exactly on the scheduled time, and Matthew T. from the customer support was exceptionally helpful. All my inquiries were well understood and resolved right away. Newegg gained very happy customer!"

2016-11-24

Be prepared to wait for your order when you order on Newegg.ca!

"I have been a long-time corporate user of Newegg but I increasingly order first from Amazon or B&H as Newegg's shipping leaves much to be desired! For example, I live in Toronto and I just ordered a Lenovo tablet and it is shipped through California via Vancouver and then on to Toronto. This shipping route takes over two weeks whereas B&H ships you the item usually in two days and if you have to return it for whatever reason - you pay return shipping! One other thing, make sure you CAREFULLY check the re-stocking fees which can be punitively expensive. For these reasons I suggest you look elsewhere first. "

2016-11-23

Great customer support

"Customer support has been very helpful with getting me personal deals as well as trying to solve my problems with Rma.

Bought a an expensive monitor off them, but it came damaged, which isn't their fault. More so on the quality control of the supplier

This review was modified by Travisty093 on November 23 2016 10:44:45 PM

2016-11-23

Give the customer service reps a raise newegg!

"Very patient, informative, knowledgeable, and the team at newegg makes it a good experience, what more could you want in customer service. Thank you Matt for your great work. Give that man a raise!"

This review was modified by Patonto on November 23 2016 08:59:25 PM

2016-11-21

Great Customer Service!!

"I just received an amazing customer service from Brooklyn (CSR). She is really thoughtful and patient with my problems and concerns. She solved all of my problems and listed out all the instructions clearly. I would highly recommend people to sign up the membership and purchase computer parts from Newegg.ca. "

This review was modified by alan7899 on November 21 2016 03:07:47 PM

2016-11-20

Satisfaction with a smile!

"The customer service reps are always extremely informative, helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Shipments are always quickly turned around and prices are usually better than the competition not to mention the vast variety of product to choose from!"

This review was modified by Percym on November 20 2016 09:08:51 AM

2016-11-19

Mcallister.S.Thomas

"Very helpful with my refund and provided me with good info about my other questions. Very patient."

This review was modified by yeahsmylady on November 19 2016 09:07:01 AM

2016-11-15

Newegg Deliver, again!

"I never been disappointed by the quality service and shipping Newegg offers. It's alway easy to order online and the shipping is quick!"

2016-11-10

Awesome service!

"McAllister did a great job! Give the Man a raise!!"

2016-11-08

Totally satisfied

"I had a issue with something purchased from Newegg.The shipping and customer service had not been an issue rather the the device.It took very little time for Claudine to remedy the problem for me to my total satisfaction.I will continue to shop at Newegg whenever need be because of people like Claudine.C.Hantscharowski.I'm including her full name here because it's well deserved.Thank you."

This review was modified by mrmagu on November 08 2016 08:42:37 AM

2016-11-05

Took a while but my issue was resolved.

"I phoned Newegg customer service about and issue with a frankly ridiculous mail in rebate. While it did take a while to resolve the issue the person on the line was very professional and did her best to help me get what I needed (Thanks Lindsay!). "

This review was modified by PriorityJoe on November 05 2016 05:19:13 PM

2016-11-04

Good product

"Does what it says.
Everything ok

2016-10-30

Newegg knows how to look after its customers

"Newegg is my favourite place to shop for PC parts, always willing to help. Bella.Y.Wang was very helpful and prompt with her responses.

Thanks again Bella!

Share Newegg.ca's store rating

Newegg.ca is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.ca is a merchant member
Newegg.ca participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.