Stores > Newegg.ca

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.45/10 7.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.41/10 7.41/10

Great customer service rep!

"Had a rough start with live chat first few times, but after calling them and speaking to Max Rivera it was smooth sailing. I didn't have to talk to a supervisor or anyone else and re-explaining my problem. he simply took care of everything, taking the time to follow and see which option in his power would be the best for me. single handedly changed my experience with newegg. Top notch customer service rep. "

This review was modified by p-bull on October 24 2016 04:40:07 PM

Costumer service done right

"Contacted them by chat service about rebates not being applied to my invoice Whiting 5 minutes all my questions were answered and my rebates credited. Thanks Jerry W"

This review was modified by Pmboulanger on October 22 2016 10:05:49 AM

Totally awesome!

"I was helped by Toby, and he was great. Super nice, super helpfull, he helped me out an absolute ton. Surprisingly, I've never had the same sort of service with any other employees."

This review was modified by P24p1 on October 22 2016 08:57:45 AM

The New (?) Egg On The Block Doesn't Disappoint!

"Ordered a refurbished laptop online - good price - no problems - got delivered almost as soon as hit the "Confirm" key - works perfectly right out of t he box - small glitch trying to find the Windows Key but Annie helped on a chat. Altogether, my first experience with this company is perfect. I am in Canada and my previous favourite seller is not doing retail anymore, so this will become my go-to place for any computer and perhaps other items - I don't even know about everything they sell."

This review was modified by Canadani on October 20 2016 02:02:28 AM

Customer service Beyond expectation

"Mcallister is a diamond in these days call centre customer service support . He is detailed oriented and very knowledgeable. My sales experience are phenomenal. My trust and confidence with Newegg has gained from today's experience knowing that you are backed by their before and after sales service"

This review was modified by angelineforinsurance on October 15 2016 11:05:58 AM

Great Service!

"I made two calls today to Newegg, and they were very helpful both times. It was nice not to have to deal with impatience in phone reps, and Andy stuck around on the line while things got sorted and ensured my new account and first order went smoothly. Thanks. It's good service that makes a company good, and you are off to a good start with me. Keep it up. "

rick at premier hotline was very helpfull

"He was nice enough to look things up for me , that a call before on the same day with someone else did not give me as much info.

Merci Rick

No one ask me to write this review, I volontered it myself.

Great service!

"Ordered the wrong item, newegg was good about accepting a return and Brooklyn in Customer Service was excellent."

This review was modified by uni1 on October 06 2016 08:39:29 AM

Fixing my mistakes with ease

"Easy to navigate and find what I wanted. Even easier to send back what I thought I wanted when I realized I messed up. Customer service was super helpful and knowledgeable. Props go out to Tony G. for figuring out what I needed and getting me going in no time!"

Doing everything right to make me a returning customer.

"I made an order last Saturday and this morning I noticed that the prices on two items had dropped for a sale. Although there was no price match for one of the items, I sent the support team an email and they agreed to adjust the price according to the lower price without any hassle. Newegg seems like a good big company doing the best for their customers knowing that they are winning with the volumes of happy returning customers. Recommended :)"

This review was modified by benoit_d on October 03 2016 08:50:48 AM

Seemingly unbarable without the right person.

"Horrible experience with Newegg billing, but that's not anyone's fault in particular except whoever programmed their awful system.

Regardless, got fantastic help and a tolerable experience from an incredible annoyance of mine over the course of 6 phone calls spread out over 4 days totalling over 3 hours.

McCallister was an incredibly helpful customer service representative who went above what I needed and was incredibly patient. Literally the only reason I'm not irate is because this dude was so friendly and helpful. A+.

"Brooklyn was great, she quickly took care of my product return. Thank you very much for your great service."

Awesome customer service!

"Mcallister was very helpful. Followed up with me as promised and made sure to make everything right. They had the memory in stock that the actual manufacturer didn't have. Will definitely shop at Newegg again. Package also arrived really fast."

This review was modified by Mnimi on September 27 2016 10:24:46 AM

Generous company

"Three days after placing the order, I saw an additional promotion (free keyboard) bundled with this item. I called Newegg, and they were nice to mail the keyboard for free. I used Newegg for years and highly recommend it!"

Service is Speggtacular

"I'm having issues with a recent purchase and Newegg is making sure to make my experience as smooth as possible. I thank them so much for this.

Special shout out to Andy. He knows his stuff and makes customer satisfaction his #1 priority.

This review was modified by NickelHalfDime on September 24 2016 12:22:01 PM

Share Newegg.ca's store rating

Newegg.ca is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.ca is a merchant member
Newegg.ca participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.