Stores > Newegg.ca (Canada)

• Newegg.ca (Cana Newegg.ca (Canada) Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

2016-04-13

FROM: Lost Faith, Angry will not buy again TO: Confident now - One Cust. Rep Saved the Day! Jesus.J.Gonzalez.

"Originally I had a little problem with my RMA, but after talking to one of the MORE knowledgeable customer rep - Jesus.J.Gonzalez - I found out the "true" cause and what were the causes of the confusions. Before talking to Jesus.J.Gonzalez, I had lost faith and hope in Newegg.ca, it was going to my FIRST and LAST time buying. But after understanding how things work with Newegg.ca, they are reasonable bunch of folks and I felt much more confident after talking to Jesus.J.Gonzalez. They are not trying to rip you off, they are not trying to find ways to rob your money and be cheap about things, they are fair. Most of their policies (i.,e. returns) are just there in case people are trying to take advantage of them, which I think to me is reasonable. Yes they don't' have "smooth sailing" and "FAST" easy returns like walmart.ca but it's because things are bought online, you cannot return it physically and process right at the spot..so I understand that. It's just like returning things to Amazon.ca or com.

Overall I like their large selection of products, sometimes you can't find those anywhere at other retail stores. I think their return system is fair.

Improvements : I suggest to make the return / replacement reason selections more clear. For example, need to tell customers which selection requires restocking fee or other conditions....more descriptions on what should be the proper selection for the customer. I selected the wrong reason and was charged restocking fee, so had to call to fix that (Thanks Jesus.J.Gonzalez for that) because my item for return is going to be unopened and should've used another reason. Customer cannot cheat and falsify returns for the wrong reasons, so dont' be afraid to lay out all the information for customers. it will save you some Customer Rep call costs too.

Yes I still need to juggle through a little hassle to get my money back right now...(waiting for the shipment and I need to return that shipment back and process and finally get my refund so I guess another 5 business days...bah....) but I feel Newegg return policies are fair and Customer Reps are their to help if you indeed are "innocent" to should be paid accordingly.

Just want to give a 11 out of 10 stars to Jesus.J.Gonzalez not just for helping me out but Also for being knowledgeable. In the morning when I called the other Rep (Lin I think that was his name) put me on hold for like 15 mins but still could not find the reason for my problem and solve my problem. Moreover, did not warn me about what proper steps I should do to create a new RMA. And the Cust. Rep previous to Lin forgot to update the return reason and caused all this problem for me. Yes I wanted to make a change to the RMA status to Return from REplacement but I am relying on NewEgg sophisticated customer reps to process that change "PROPERLY" --bah...anyway Jesus.J.Gonzalez spent less than 30 seconds and dig out the true cause of the problem, and explained to me how I should go about next time if I encounter similar situation. That's the cust rep we should have for newegg.ca. Fast, reliable and solid info and performance!

Newegg - if it wasn't for Jesus.J.Gonzalez - you'd have lost my business. You need to train your Customer reps to be more like Jesus.J.Gonzalez.

Robert

This review was modified by Carrot007 on April 13 2016 03:05:36 PM

2016-04-06

More like Rotten Egg

"Didn't get a full credit even though my product was defective (had a cracked screen)... why$70 less than the full credit? Not to mention the $100 of shipping I am out now. "

This review was modified by PeterPumpkin on April 07 2016 11:11:47 AM

2016-04-06

Sympathetic service

"They were very helpful, accepting a return on something a few months after purchase. They were under no obligation, but were sympathetic to my difficult predicament. I am grateful and will continue to use their services."

This review was modified by origipaul on April 06 2016 09:31:49 AM

2016-04-01

Best Service Ever!

"I ordered parts to build my own pc and received a faulty graphics card. I called and within minutes had my rma processed and the e-mail in my inbox. Had to make another call due to forgetting to send something in the box, but again was given an quick prompt answer by Annette Vargas. The newegg customer service team is the best I have had the pleasure of dealing with thus far. Keep up the good work ladies and gents!"

This review was modified by callibli on April 01 2016 02:40:00 PM

2016-03-22

RMA Refund LG 34UM95

"I recently had to refund my monitor due to light bleed and almost got charged a restocking fee because the inspection agents couldn't see it or figure out how to replicate it. I sent a few emails and made a call. It's all resolved now thanks to Sarah.J.Encinas and Lily Xiang was also a great help.

I plan to keep buying from newegg and enjoy my new monitor I received while waiting for this refund on the LG.

This review was modified by JordanC21 on March 22 2016 12:38:36 PM

2016-03-17

A difference between stormy and sunny day.

"I must deal with various online 'support' people several times a day. It can be very frustrating and time consuming, and is most of the time. Today I was blown away by Ruben M. WOW!
I have never had such great service anywhere.
Ruben was a great listener, and totally prepared for the generic on-the-screen ...'did you clear your cache' stuff. Ruben went straight to problem. I'm getting a refund and my day, no - my week was made.

Other 'support' people around the world would do themselves, and customers a great favour by aping Ruben. I would like to ask his supervisor that reads this to tell Ruben's boss that I said he could have next week off with pay :)

Sincerely, a very satisfied customer.

This review was modified by InterNetInc on March 17 2016 07:46:54 PM

2016-03-11

Great Customer Service

"Had an issue with a DOA part, Henry at NewEgg helped me over the phone and got it resolved quickly and to my satisfaction. "

This review was modified by markoperic on March 11 2016 10:25:55 AM

2016-03-04

Satisfied Customer

"Made a mistake ordering, order came super quickly and was returned and refunded the same week. Didn't open the box, so I also did not end up paying restocking fees and shipping costs back was thankfully covered as my mailman left the package so I couldn't return to sender. Thankfully Tony.A covered my mailman's mistake with a paid return label. Now I can re-order with confidence."

This review was modified by jleaheyx on March 04 2016 11:30:23 AM

2016-02-17

The best I've dealt with

"I've been dealing with Newegg.ca for my electonics needs for about 8 years now. Always had great price comparisons, no problem the one time so far that I had to do a replacement (was my Bad, not theirs, Ordered a Type of RAM that wouldn't fit my new mother board and they returned no problem and I bought the correct type!) & their customer service is one of the best I've dealt with. Prior to my using of Newegg.ca I had tried some other sites for some pc parts and had no where near the experience."

This review was modified by Lugsy on February 17 2016 09:25:25 PM

2016-02-10

Good prices, Good customer service

"This site has the lowest prices that i can find.

Also great customer service!

This review was modified by JayFlea on February 10 2016 09:41:42 AM

2016-01-02

"Great service. Still waiting on my refund though"

2015-12-28

"Fast shipping,good quality products,excellent customer service!Highly recommended!!"

This review was modified by lucky168168victor on December 28 2015 02:31:57 PM

2015-12-24

"Bought a Video card from Newegg and had either compatibility issues or a defective card. I did a bunch of troubleshooting with NVIDIA and ASUS and could not come up with a solution. Called Newegg and they gladly gave me a refund on the card. I am going to get a different brand of card in case it was a comparability issue.
I am extremely pleased with the service at Newegg.

This review was modified by John52 on December 24 2015 03:25:21 PM

2015-12-18

"The site itself is good offering everything you need for building your own computer and at affordable prices. The star of the site is Customer Service Everette.E.Garrett who I felt went beyond and helped me out on a return issue. I have never had such an unbelievable experience ensuring that I didn't have to spend more money to return/exchange for an item plus he it was his idea to solve the issue. Keep doing what you were doing Everette...that's what will keep me coming back and highly recommending Newegg. Hope everyone else in Customer Service is as helpful, if not they need to take lessons from Everette. If Everette becomes supervisor/manager, I hope he remembers what he did here and apply it forever.!! Thanks!!!"

2015-12-16

"Bought an i5 4690k. Price dropped an hour AFTER I paid for it ($6). called into Newegg to get my pickup organized and get a $6 credit.

The Girl on the phone (called her at 6am her time 9am my time, SO EARLY!) And she rectified all my issues AND gave me a $25 gift card.

This company definately lives up to the word. I dont mind spending a bit more to get excellent customer service!

Share Newegg.ca (Canada)'s store rating

Newegg.ca (Canada) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.ca (Canada) is a merchant member
Newegg.ca (Canada) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.