• Phone: 800-390-1119

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10

"I love Newegg and NCIX. Without those two companies I would be running some over-priced premade garbage from some store."

"OK so here's the deal I work for AT&T as well a record label. I know customer service is a tough industry but today... Just wow.. The service provided by new egg the customer service was... Well... Simply exceptional the agent who assisted me should be promoted to a resolution specialist Jose de la Cruz was the second agent I worked with from new egg and the first one was Cynthia they both were very professional and kind, I'd recommend these both for promotions any day though I took notes through out the call I ensured all was good and just as Jose explained word for word everything happened the emails regarding my order the resolution claims so on.. I'd recommend new egg to anyone and everyone keep up the amazing work ~

james (DeadPon3)

CEO and Founder Galactic Recordings INC

"I Love Newegg their customer service is Top notch .I haven't had better. I never wait long on hold to speak to a representative. The product was packaged well enough it wasn't damaged at all. I had domestic express which can take a beating. The electronic device including the product box was undamaged. I had a bad experience with their shipping through UPS. It was all UPS's fault but, Newegg made up for it beyond my expectations. A Newegg representative Brian.L.Liu was great at getting me the help and restitution I deserved. I expect great customer service and Newegg exceeded my expectations in every way. I will be shopping at newegg in the future and recommend the company to friends and family."

"Newegg.ca ? never again.

On july 1st, I ordered 4 items and everything was fine until I hit the "pay now" button in my Paypal account.

It turns out that the total amount shown is not what you are going to pay. As soon as you click on "Pay now", all shipping cost are added in the background. So instead of my account being charged with the grand total shown, which was about 130$, I ended up with a 160$ debit. Of course, the detail of the order is shown on the left of the screen. But if you mind doing your own calculation, the total to be payed shown on the right do not match the details shown on the left.

It is totally misleading since it is obvious that shipping charge for item A + shipping charge for item B are usually not equal to A+B when shipped in the same parcel.

I was totally not aware that Newegg actually process an order by a "per item basis". Which is a real joke. All shipping cost are added on top of each others. This practice of not showing the actual total cost including shipping is not only unlawful in Quebec but as a regular online customer, I just hate it and consider this as a scam. So I sent Newegg an email asking them to cancel my order. Guess what. It was impossible on the sole excuse that a tracking number have been already set up. In Canada, on the 1s of july at 23:46 pm when obvioulsly nothing is close to be packed yet? This is an other joke and a lie.

According to Newegg.ca cancelling policy, it is stated that if there is no "cancel button" on a order summary, we may contact them as they will see what they can do. Well guys. Don't bother. They will do nothing.

Anyway, I received my order in 3 different parcels. This is where the fun goes on. One item by UPS, one item by Canada Post and two items by Purolator. Shipping delays went from 2 days to 9 days. So, if you are not lucky enought to be at home at the time of deliveries, be ready to take a couple of ride around the city in order to get your hand on all your parcels.

At last but not least, Newegg.ca charge Ontario's sale tax (13% HST) while the law requires that sale tax of the province of destination is the one to be charged by a online business. Customers from Alberta might not be too happy to shop with Newegg.ca.

Finally I found out that there is no such Newegg in Canada. They just have a website with a dot CA extention and a physical address which appears to be in fact a freight forwarding business. Anyway, just to make things even more laughable, my last parcel was filled with flyers: one was an out-of-date coupon rebate for Win7 and 8 and all of them were to be redeemed by united states residents only.

So to sum thing up, It would have been not much more expensive for me to buy my stuff at a local store or online from a big well-known retailer. At least, the total shown would have been the real total payed, everything would have come in one single parcel and I would have payed nada nothing for shipping.

You guys at Newegg want to be a Canadian business, well, be in Canada for real and follow the rules. Farewell Newegg!

"Competitive prices: Shopped around online, newegg had the lowest cost for the computer system I was building

Excellent customer service: Needed a price adjustment and contacted customer service. They promptly replied and satisfied my inquiries.

Quick shipping: Ordered a large lot of computer parts. Entire lot was received 2 days after ordering.

"Excellent Customer Support.
Quality Products.
Fast Delivery!
Deals! Discounts! Rebates!

"Excellent helpfull intervention from Customer Service of Newegg.ca in solving problem related to claim of extended warranty involving AIG. "

"Bought a ssd Samsung drive (256 gig) http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820147193
Installed it it the laptop no problem , cloned the drive. Removed it and the sata guide for the connector the L shaped plastic piece broke and seperated from the drive and stuck in the motherboard of my laptop. Faulty connector of course. It will cost almost a bill to remove the piece from the motherboard of my laptop but New Egg was not going to give me a replacement because it looked like neglect on my behalf. However after calling and hearing the details they decided to make a 1 time exception and replace the Hard drive for me. I barely had it out of the box an hour when the tragedy occurred. They offered a full refund as well. I will deal with my laptop repair which will cost me but however new egg are taking a full loss on that drive. I think that is above and beyond. Im very pleased with this outcome because Im not stuck with a useless $300 drive and a $100 repair bill on the motherboard of the laptop. And every time I call for whatever reason the phone staff is always very pleasant and they spaek english . Thank you new egg I look forward to dealing with you in future.

"Up until a refund was requested, I'd received very good service from Newegg. Then I purchased two Dell monitors (separate orders) and after discovering one had some bad pixels I decided to return both monitors (separate RMA's) and purchase a new 4k monitor.

The non bad pixel monitor was accepted and my money refunded but the bad pixel monitor was not. I was told that the serial number of the monitor did not match the serial number that had been sold to me. I certainly understand Newegg’s point of view where they need to match serial numbers with what they sell to avoid abuse but, as the buyer, I have no way to confirm that what I receive is what they claim they sold me - as there is no serial number information included with my purchase. So, when they do reject a return for a serial number mismatch there is pretty much nothing you can do as you have no way to prove otherwise.

Newegg said they checked with Dell who confirmed they never sold this monitor to Newegg so now I’m stuck with a monitor neither Dell nor Newegg apparently sold and no idea where the one they claim they sold me is.

I would highly caution for any large value items that you request a serial number from Newegg so you can verify the item you receive is in fact the item they think they sent. Otherwise, should you need to return you’re out of luck.

Update: After further pressing and one very helpful customer service agent this issue was finally resolved and my money refunded.

"Absolutely SUPER! Shipping in the wink of an eye with constant communication. Immediate return authorized on line with no questions asked. Complete documentation furnished for the return. When I asked if I could use Canada Post for the return, they did me one better and offered free return shipping via prepaid UPS! They immediately sent me a label. No fuss, no trouble no hassle, no worries.. Highly recommended."

"Item I ordered was shipped and I received it on time with superb tracking information. Since the item was determined by our repair shop as not required as the replacement part was already operational, I called in to inquire about returning the item. The customer rep (Erick E. Avalos.) was VERY professional and helpful; he quickly retrieved the information and after discussing options available to me, he was able to offset the shipping cost and my troubles with a refund. That was exceptional customer service.

As a result of the manner in which item tracking and speed of delivery is well coordinated, besides the excellent customer service, I heartily congratulate Newegg on conducting business in this way!!

"Item on 1st day of sale showed as "free shipping". On 3rd day when I decided to order it, it was no longer the case. When I called in to inquire, the customer rep (Mike O.) was VERY professional and helpful; in the end, he was able to offset the shipping cost and my troubles with a refund.

I also want to say that speaking to a customer rep who has perfect English (unlike many other companies who use offshore call centers) was an unexpected BONUS and I congratulate Newegg on conducting business in this way!!

My experience was so good, I wanted to write this review immediately (even though I haven't received the product as yet).

"Ordered in a monitor from newegg. Unfortunately the monitor had some dead pixels through no fault of theirs - manufacturers defect. Dealt with customer service and was happily taken care of. Will continue to do my business and continue sending business to this company. GREAT customer service. No complaints whatsoever."

"Newegg has really good customer support. Their online support centre is convenient and the support staff are friendly and easy to deal with. I had an issue and it was resolved. Good free running grain/grass feed eggs."

"Ordered an ASUS bluray player. Quick turnaround. Top marks for customer service, which was sensitive to my queries!"

Newegg.ca (Canada) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.ca (Canada) is a merchant member
Newegg.ca (Canada) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.