Stores > Newegg.ca

Customer service: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.40/10 7.40/10

2016-09-25

Generous company

"Three days after placing the order, I saw an additional promotion (free keyboard) bundled with this item. I called Newegg, and they were nice to mail the keyboard for free. I used Newegg for years and highly recommend it!"

2016-09-24

Service is Speggtacular

"I'm having issues with a recent purchase and Newegg is making sure to make my experience as smooth as possible. I thank them so much for this.

Special shout out to Andy. He knows his stuff and makes customer satisfaction his #1 priority.

This review was modified by NickelHalfDime on September 24 2016 12:22:01 PM

Review of customer service

"I had issues with a Motherboard that had lapsed past the normal return period. I called and Rick Irwin was fantastic. He calmly and enthusiastically dealt with my issue and was extremely polite while he called through to get my RMA processed."

Professional and Courteous staff in a Messy Situation

"I just wanted to take a moment to recognize the polite and helpful assistance of Andy Kim and his supervisor Roxy regarding our warranty issue. In short the battery life of the laptop we purchased is not suitable or as described. The issue is yet to be entirely resolved to our satisfaction, however credit must be given to the professional approach and understanding shown by Andy in particular."

Excellent help.

"Contacted Newegg.ca to return some memory and was helped by Shawn. He provided quick and excellent service to resolve my issue! Will shop again."

This review was modified by Zippydoo on September 23 2016 09:52:52 AM

2016-09-22

MacAllister saved the day!

"I ordered a new ASUS tablet from Newegg.ca. I had ordered from Newegg.com before, in the US, but it was my first order from the Canadian website. The order went in fine and I paid by PayPal. Money was transferred from my bank and all was OK. Four days later, I wanted to check on the status of my order and couldn't find it! I called Newegg.ca and IMMEDIATELY got an answer from MacAllister. This guy is a ROCKSTAR!!! Turns out that, through an obscure technical glitch, there was a "guest" or "courtesy" account created for me during the order process and it was to that account that my order had been posted. MacAllister tried every possible trick until he was able to figure out exactly what happened and explained it to me in simple, easy-to-understand terms. He used every resource at his disposal very skilfully and thoroughly and made sure that I understood every single aspect of the situation. He offered solutions and talked over with me how we can handle this. All in all, after the call, I felt relieved and reassured. If I EVER have ANY questions, I will be referring directly to him. AND - he said the tablet, which I bought 4 days earlier, was already out for delivery, and it came to the door about an hour later! Great experience dealing with this guy. Super knowledgeable and great people skills!"

This review was modified by SarahDR on September 22 2016 12:46:44 PM

2016-09-21

Awesome customer service!

"I ordered an item online and in the end I was not able to pick up the item, decided to call in to cancel the order. I am happy with the return call option through the internet site which saves me time waiting on the phone. Antoniette.M.Ochoa was very polite and was able to explain and guide me with the process. Also appreciate that she took the time to confirm the item was going through cancellation."

This review was modified by hajai on September 21 2016 10:25:38 AM

2016-09-20

worst shipping and customer service i've experienced

"Ordered a gpu from newegg.ca about a week ago.

It wasn't clear until the item shipped where it would be shipped from.

After payment, it took about 3 days to even receive a tracking number, which indicated it would take over a week to get here.

About a week later, a day before estimated delivery, they changed the expected delivery date to add another week.

I contacted support and they just did not care and said they couldn't do anything to help, not even a discount on shipping. Nothing. They didn't even apologies for the inconveniance.

This is unacceptable and i would advise anyone to consider buying locally or from another source.

This review was modified by pleb123 on September 20 2016 11:48:25 PM

Dylan's a rock star!

"We just received our video card today, and we didn't get a promo game because we ordered it before the promotion started today. Dylan was able to get us a code, instead of having us return the card and exchange it to get the code. This is a great example of a customer service rep that went above and beyond for us. We didn't think it was possible without returning the card.
Thank you Dylan.

2016-09-20

"Fast delivery and product was as described

2016-09-17

need help? only talk to Toby

"I ordered a msi laptop with express shipping and I needed to get it as soon as possible. NewEgg made a lot of problems about payment, billing info and shipping. ı will never buy one more thing on this website. When I talked to NewEgg costumer representatives, they didnt care about my situation, they were just telling me there is a problem in bank and they cant do anything. (even though it was an error of NewEgg System). Only Toby tried to understand me. he was perfect."

2016-09-14

No complaint

"I like the Nice, custom box from Newegg. The items was Well packed and the shipping was fast"

2016-09-14

We liked 'em so much, we ordered more.

"Our first purchase of the newer "LiPo" RC car/truck batteries and corresponding chargers, and they exceeded our expectations. We are ordering another three batteries."

2016-09-13

On time, Good service.

"Whole computer parts came together, on time. Good service"

2016-09-12

excellent

"Excellent product, service and shipping"

Share Newegg.ca's store rating

Newegg.ca is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.ca is a merchant member
Newegg.ca participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.