Stores > Newegg.ca (Canada)

• Newegg.ca (Cana Newegg.ca (Canada) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10

"I was helped by Kazmere St Cyr who took care of me really well. I had an issue with a previous rep giving me less than cool customer service, and when I reconnected to the chat and talked with Kazmere, she was totally professional and spot on with the timing on responses and coherency with what I was talking about. She deserves to be the president of Newegg, and definitely is entitled to a fresh copy of Space Jam on VHS. "

"Newegg is a seller you can trust.

Fast shipping? Checked
Low prices? Most of the time ;)
Great customer service? Yes!
Need to cancel order? No problem

This review was modified by hp2vid on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"I chose 5 stars for one reason only. Mr. Arthur.A.Villasana took care of me from the beginning and made sure the issues I had to deal with were resolved. BEWARE to all shoppers, purchase product directly from Newegg and not from a third party seller representing Newegg.

1 Star for the rest. I purchased a cell phone that clearly stated it's specs, I instead received a lower end version. Shipping clearly stated "free" yet I got slapped with a $30 custom fee. Not aware that I purchased this phone from a third party seller named TomTop. I was then told by the third party seller that I was wrong and I received what I ordered? Newegg confirmed with me that I was in the right and was also told that TomTop removed their ad from Newegg's website shortly after....hmmm. I, not Newegg for some reason had to contact TomTop to arrange a return. I was told by Newegg that I would be reimbursed when returning the phone. I received an email from TomTop stating that they would only pay half of the return shipping fee? Arthur from Newegg thankfully resolved the issue and made sure my experience ended well. Thank you Arthur for your reassurance and compassion.

"I am very happy with my first ever Newegg order. I opted to sign-up for a trial of their Premier Membership in case I ran into any issues and to take advantage of the free shipping offer. I did end up having a pricing and product issue and used their dedicated line which was fast to pick up and quick to resolve my issues far beyond my expectations. Shipping comes from different parts of the country and the first half of my order arrived the following day! The other half did however take a week to arrive from the east coast. They use Purolator to ship. Without Premier, it's hard to fathom why they don't introduce a free shipping minimum as I can see a $2000 order getting very pricy to ship."

"Customer support used to be much better. Unable to cancel an order. it is not noticed that one of the item is shipped from the other side of the country untill you allready payed and it's too late.
Premiere membership worthless.

"Newegg.ca offer good pricing and VERY good service!! Recommended!!"

"I had purchased a new nzxt H440 case and a week after buying it, it went on sale but I was unable to price match due to it being a promotional sale which I was told by the chat person I talked to. Three weeks later (yes very late) I received an email saying that I would be compensated for the case and understanding. This is truly a remarkable experience that was provided by Cloudia Q. I work in retail and this person went above and beyond for me and I greatly appreciate it "

"Great Customer service! Helped me resolve an ongoing issue with crappy Asus Rampage V motherboards. Will again buy from Newegg, but not another Asus related product!
Thank s guys.

"I previously had an issue with ASROCK about a mail-in rebate when i purchase a motherboard at newegg.ca. The asrock mail in rebate center where not helpful at all and ASROCK customer support simply just dont care. When contacting Newegg.ca customer support, they where VERY HELPFUL. They really seems to care a lot about customer satisfaction. They are very professional in every way. The are very polite, the issue was resolved quickly and with efficiency.
Definitely a great experience compare to other customer support department.

"My one order got misplaced in shipping, but Newegg was energetic and proactive in getting the trace started and having an action plan ready explaining how long it would take before the issue was resolved or new items would be shipped out in replacement.

I appreciate knowing whats happening, having a plan in place and the effort the newer rep, put forth.

"I bought a laptop after extensive research. Reputation was good and the prices for most products were the lowest and they offered the same warranty as other resellers so it was a no-brainer.
However, the information that I had seen on the screen while I ordered was a bit different than the final order. I had added a SSD drive to a laptop that had a HDD. The cost difference made sense considering that was not voiding manufacturer warranty. However at time of processing the order, the HDD just had disappeared from the order. Also, there was a little delay in the processing of the UPS order(tracking number not working). I called and got an agent fairly quickly. Aaron was professional, courteous and handled my concerns like no other reps at any company so far. (I have been in sales and customer service for years so my expectations are out of this world) I can appreciate the willingness to help from a rep and also his listening skills.
The thing I would like to see different though is the website. I wish I would have seen somewhere an expected delivery time for my order, because they ship with UPS and I was expecting 48 hours.( I had pushed meetings and worked from home to receive this order)
Even after the little challenge that we got with my order and I can say that because of that rep I am really happy with Newegg.ca

Keep up the good work!

"Angelina.E.Gongora is an amazing client service representative she has helped me in every way possible to solve an issue i recommend newegg all the way"

"They are VERY helpful and have the fastest deliveries. Would recommend 10/10. Bess.S. helped me with a mistake I did and I was very happy with the outcome."

"Elena H. was my customer service agent and looked after my concerns quickly and efficiently. The service she provided was in my opinion excellent! That is why I will continue to send my business at Newegg!"

I am extremely satisfied. The order came with a broken part. They took my word for it and immediately gave me a refund.

That is how I rate a company.

Share Newegg.ca (Canada)'s store rating

Newegg.ca (Canada) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.ca (Canada) is a merchant member
Newegg.ca (Canada) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,678 merchant members.