• Phone: 800-390-1119

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10

"I Order a rosewll wireless wireless Ip camera on Date: 8/23/2014 6:. when i received that wasn't a wireless camera.
I called to customer service Rma created I returned this product on 8/25/2014 . After one week I called to customer service. there told me first thy dint receive the rma product there.

Canada post retuned my package to new egg but.your customer service telling this package is not received
4:55:45 PM Agent Alisa W.: Hi Thomas.
4:56:10 PM Customer Thomas John: Package Summary

Status:Item successfully delivered
Customer Service:[+1] 866-607-6301
Then they admit new egg received this camera,
Now waiting to get my money . first they told me 3 to 5 business days. They dint remit my money. I called PayPal
after all these conversation with newegg customer service.
Dear Thomas,

Thank you for contacting Newegg.

I am writing for your RMA# 60838280. I have been informed by our accounting department that the refund for your RMA failed to be posted back before 9/10/2014 because you have disputed the charge from Paypal. In this case, please contact Paypal to reverse the charge first. After that we will then be able to post the refund back to you. Thank you for your time and cooperation in advance.
Very poor customer service

"I am brand new to the 'online shopping' experience and I was a bit skeptical at first, but Newegg was phenomenal and truly a reputable company. I was so surprised when I found a newer model of the tablet I wanted for $80 cheaper than the competitor, and it was shipped to me a few days later even though the shipping company estimated a week for delivery. I would %100 buy from this business again as Newegg changed my insight on online purchases and offers great products, exceptional customer service, and cheap prices! "

"Later Newegg credited all but 35 plus 9.10 HST=$44.10! So I updated my review after the credit. Newegg should have a pricing policy like other companies, where if the price drops within the next 30 days Newegg will credit your account accordingly. Pathetic pricing policy! but, I finally got a good customer service rep. who gave me most of the credit I was expecting back. Now my biggest complaint is the shipping cost, it's based number of items ordered not based on boxes sent. I worked in shipping departments and I put many items in 1 box and charged only 1 shipping rate, not 3 shipping charges for 3 items in one box which is just wrong."

"After more than 1 month, i realized that something was missing in my order of a R9 270X Toxic, but they send me the missing things and i'm very happy :)"

"Had some questions about shipping so I called the support line, I was helped by Jose.A.De La Cruz and the service was fantastic, he was very courteous and thorough, even leaving a method for followup if anything went sideways - a real professional. I would shop a newegg again simply because of my experience dealing with him."

Canada

"Buy an article (keyboard) ask first for a price match after few emails, they accepted it (Aria) but they never issue a gift card as she promise?! Even after several emails (last one a week ago) the Newegg's customer service never answer me, normally what kind of store act likes that. I have no confidence in this merchant for the future."

"I placed an order last week from two sites, One from newegg.ca shipping my stuff from Ontario, The other, iHerb.com shipping from the states ERLANGER, KY - USA.

Both orders shipped on the same day, Aug 14.
My order from the US arrived Monday the 18th 3 business days to get here.

Having to go through costumes it still made it here in 3 days.

My order from Newegg, MIA, Even the tracking info has not updated.

Very displeased with the fact that in my own country its been 5 business days and my stuff still isnt hear.

Ill be ordering my future purchases from the US from now one.

Very bad shipping and little to no updates on the tracking number.

First and last time ill ever order from this site.

"I dealt with Erick.E.Avalos. He did everything he could to resolve my issue. My issue was that a few weeks ago I moved changed my address with Newegg and sent an item back. My new item got shipped to my old address and UPS would not let the address be changed. So today Erick got a new order done up and it is on it's way to me finally! YAY! Also the rest of my experience with newegg has been awesome. I had fast delivery and it was easy to order from them! I will defiantly be using them again in the future."

"It's always one of the first computer sites I go to when I need new hardware.

The customer service is top notch.

"I called Newegg to potentially order some new system parts and spoke with Austin. I do not expect much from customer service these days but I was surprised at the friendly and very knowledgeable service I did receive. Because of his help, I placed an order and he stayed with me through the ordering process. He was very patient and followed up with me afterwards and I can definitely say that this was the best customer experience I have had in a very long time. The parts came very quickly and although not yet installed, they all look in great. I will recommend Newegg to people and this in large is due to the prices and fantastic customer support. Thanks Austin!"

"I love Newegg and NCIX. Without those two companies I would be running some over-priced premade garbage from some store."

"OK so here's the deal I work for AT&T as well a record label. I know customer service is a tough industry but today... Just wow.. The service provided by new egg the customer service was... Well... Simply exceptional the agent who assisted me should be promoted to a resolution specialist Jose de la Cruz was the second agent I worked with from new egg and the first one was Cynthia they both were very professional and kind, I'd recommend these both for promotions any day though I took notes through out the call I ensured all was good and just as Jose explained word for word everything happened the emails regarding my order the resolution claims so on.. I'd recommend new egg to anyone and everyone keep up the amazing work ~

james (DeadPon3)

CEO and Founder Galactic Recordings INC

"I Love Newegg their customer service is Top notch .I haven't had better. I never wait long on hold to speak to a representative. The product was packaged well enough it wasn't damaged at all. I had domestic express which can take a beating. The electronic device including the product box was undamaged. I had a bad experience with their shipping through UPS. It was all UPS's fault but, Newegg made up for it beyond my expectations. A Newegg representative Brian.L.Liu was great at getting me the help and restitution I deserved. I expect great customer service and Newegg exceeded my expectations in every way. I will be shopping at newegg in the future and recommend the company to friends and family."

"Newegg.ca ? never again.

On july 1st, I ordered 4 items and everything was fine until I hit the "pay now" button in my Paypal account.

It turns out that the total amount shown is not what you are going to pay. As soon as you click on "Pay now", all shipping cost are added in the background. So instead of my account being charged with the grand total shown, which was about 130$, I ended up with a 160$ debit. Of course, the detail of the order is shown on the left of the screen. But if you mind doing your own calculation, the total to be payed shown on the right do not match the details shown on the left.

It is totally misleading since it is obvious that shipping charge for item A + shipping charge for item B are usually not equal to A+B when shipped in the same parcel.

I was totally not aware that Newegg actually process an order by a "per item basis". Which is a real joke. All shipping cost are added on top of each others. This practice of not showing the actual total cost including shipping is not only unlawful in Quebec but as a regular online customer, I just hate it and consider this as a scam. So I sent Newegg an email asking them to cancel my order. Guess what. It was impossible on the sole excuse that a tracking number have been already set up. In Canada, on the 1s of july at 23:46 pm when obvioulsly nothing is close to be packed yet? This is an other joke and a lie.

According to Newegg.ca cancelling policy, it is stated that if there is no "cancel button" on a order summary, we may contact them as they will see what they can do. Well guys. Don't bother. They will do nothing.

Anyway, I received my order in 3 different parcels. This is where the fun goes on. One item by UPS, one item by Canada Post and two items by Purolator. Shipping delays went from 2 days to 9 days. So, if you are not lucky enought to be at home at the time of deliveries, be ready to take a couple of ride around the city in order to get your hand on all your parcels.

At last but not least, Newegg.ca charge Ontario's sale tax (13% HST) while the law requires that sale tax of the province of destination is the one to be charged by a online business. Customers from Alberta might not be too happy to shop with Newegg.ca.

Finally I found out that there is no such Newegg in Canada. They just have a website with a dot CA extention and a physical address which appears to be in fact a freight forwarding business. Anyway, just to make things even more laughable, my last parcel was filled with flyers: one was an out-of-date coupon rebate for Win7 and 8 and all of them were to be redeemed by united states residents only.

So to sum thing up, It would have been not much more expensive for me to buy my stuff at a local store or online from a big well-known retailer. At least, the total shown would have been the real total payed, everything would have come in one single parcel and I would have payed nada nothing for shipping.

You guys at Newegg want to be a Canadian business, well, be in Canada for real and follow the rules. Farewell Newegg!

"Competitive prices: Shopped around online, newegg had the lowest cost for the computer system I was building

Excellent customer service: Needed a price adjustment and contacted customer service. They promptly replied and satisfied my inquiries.

Quick shipping: Ordered a large lot of computer parts. Entire lot was received 2 days after ordering.

Newegg.ca (Canada) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.ca (Canada) is a merchant member
Newegg.ca (Canada) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.