Stores > Newegg.ca

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.56/10 7.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.40/10 7.40/10

Customer service Beyond expectation

"Mcallister is a diamond in these days call centre customer service support . He is detailed oriented and very knowledgeable. My sales experience are phenomenal. My trust and confidence with Newegg has gained from today's experience knowing that you are backed by their before and after sales service"

This review was modified by angelineforinsurance on October 15 2016 11:05:58 AM

Great Service!

"I made two calls today to Newegg, and they were very helpful both times. It was nice not to have to deal with impatience in phone reps, and Andy stuck around on the line while things got sorted and ensured my new account and first order went smoothly. Thanks. It's good service that makes a company good, and you are off to a good start with me. Keep it up. "

rick at premier hotline was very helpfull

"He was nice enough to look things up for me , that a call before on the same day with someone else did not give me as much info.

Merci Rick

No one ask me to write this review, I volontered it myself.

Great service!

"Ordered the wrong item, newegg was good about accepting a return and Brooklyn in Customer Service was excellent."

This review was modified by uni1 on October 06 2016 08:39:29 AM

Fixing my mistakes with ease

"Easy to navigate and find what I wanted. Even easier to send back what I thought I wanted when I realized I messed up. Customer service was super helpful and knowledgeable. Props go out to Tony G. for figuring out what I needed and getting me going in no time!"

Doing everything right to make me a returning customer.

"I made an order last Saturday and this morning I noticed that the prices on two items had dropped for a sale. Although there was no price match for one of the items, I sent the support team an email and they agreed to adjust the price according to the lower price without any hassle. Newegg seems like a good big company doing the best for their customers knowing that they are winning with the volumes of happy returning customers. Recommended :)"

This review was modified by benoit_d on October 03 2016 08:50:48 AM

Seemingly unbarable without the right person.

"Horrible experience with Newegg billing, but that's not anyone's fault in particular except whoever programmed their awful system.

Regardless, got fantastic help and a tolerable experience from an incredible annoyance of mine over the course of 6 phone calls spread out over 4 days totalling over 3 hours.

McCallister was an incredibly helpful customer service representative who went above what I needed and was incredibly patient. Literally the only reason I'm not irate is because this dude was so friendly and helpful. A+.

"Brooklyn was great, she quickly took care of my product return. Thank you very much for your great service."

Awesome customer service!

"Mcallister was very helpful. Followed up with me as promised and made sure to make everything right. They had the memory in stock that the actual manufacturer didn't have. Will definitely shop at Newegg again. Package also arrived really fast."

This review was modified by Mnimi on September 27 2016 10:24:46 AM

Generous company

"Three days after placing the order, I saw an additional promotion (free keyboard) bundled with this item. I called Newegg, and they were nice to mail the keyboard for free. I used Newegg for years and highly recommend it!"

Service is Speggtacular

"I'm having issues with a recent purchase and Newegg is making sure to make my experience as smooth as possible. I thank them so much for this.

Special shout out to Andy. He knows his stuff and makes customer satisfaction his #1 priority.

This review was modified by NickelHalfDime on September 24 2016 12:22:01 PM

Review of customer service

"I had issues with a Motherboard that had lapsed past the normal return period. I called and Rick Irwin was fantastic. He calmly and enthusiastically dealt with my issue and was extremely polite while he called through to get my RMA processed."

Professional and Courteous staff in a Messy Situation

"I just wanted to take a moment to recognize the polite and helpful assistance of Andy Kim and his supervisor Roxy regarding our warranty issue. In short the battery life of the laptop we purchased is not suitable or as described. The issue is yet to be entirely resolved to our satisfaction, however credit must be given to the professional approach and understanding shown by Andy in particular."

Excellent help.

"Contacted Newegg.ca to return some memory and was helped by Shawn. He provided quick and excellent service to resolve my issue! Will shop again."

This review was modified by Zippydoo on September 23 2016 09:52:52 AM

MacAllister saved the day!

"I ordered a new ASUS tablet from Newegg.ca. I had ordered from Newegg.com before, in the US, but it was my first order from the Canadian website. The order went in fine and I paid by PayPal. Money was transferred from my bank and all was OK. Four days later, I wanted to check on the status of my order and couldn't find it! I called Newegg.ca and IMMEDIATELY got an answer from MacAllister. This guy is a ROCKSTAR!!! Turns out that, through an obscure technical glitch, there was a "guest" or "courtesy" account created for me during the order process and it was to that account that my order had been posted. MacAllister tried every possible trick until he was able to figure out exactly what happened and explained it to me in simple, easy-to-understand terms. He used every resource at his disposal very skilfully and thoroughly and made sure that I understood every single aspect of the situation. He offered solutions and talked over with me how we can handle this. All in all, after the call, I felt relieved and reassured. If I EVER have ANY questions, I will be referring directly to him. AND - he said the tablet, which I bought 4 days earlier, was already out for delivery, and it came to the door about an hour later! Great experience dealing with this guy. Super knowledgeable and great people skills!"

This review was modified by SarahDR on September 22 2016 12:46:44 PM

Share Newegg.ca's store rating

Newegg.ca is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.ca is a merchant member
Newegg.ca participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.