Stores > Newegg.ca (Canada)

• Newegg.ca (Cana Newegg.ca (Canada) Elite Status

Customer service: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10

2016-07-26

RX 480 Please.

"Wrote AMD an email after complaining to Kara on the line about the lack of RX 480's in Canada. Thanks for putting up with my whining Kara, you're the best.

Rh-yan Exupery

This review was modified by REEEEEE on July 26 2016 04:39:41 PM

2016-07-25

Rock solid customer service

"Almost always the best prices, fast shipping, great customer care!"

This review was modified by f.gervais on July 25 2016 05:48:06 AM

2016-07-23

Free gaming code? Not so much

"Purchased card approx 2 months ago. Was given an invalid game code for Wargaming.net. Emailed support, took them a month to get back to me with a new code - which also does not work.

Frustrating.

This review was modified by bennyblanco99 on July 26 2016 06:36:00 AM

2016-07-22

Great feeling

"It has been my first time ordering from newegg, and I found the customer service to be warm, patient, lighthearted and genuine. Thank you Ruben G. M. , for the great customer service experience."

This review was modified by Biggaton on July 22 2016 10:38:53 AM

2016-07-13

Best Support Ever

"Support has helped me multiple times by compensating me for problems that were even out of their hands. Shipped was late so they refunded my shipping completely and they've done a lot to keep me as a customer for life :)
Thanks again!

This review was modified by itstonybro on July 13 2016 08:45:29 PM

2016-07-11

Fast and Reliable

"Almost perfect. All the information about the products are there to see. The only problem I have with Newegg is their Price Match system. They give you a 30 day gift card instead of a refund. Most if the time it either gets wasted or people are forced to buy unneeded items.

Other than that Newegg bestegg

This review was modified by Squall13 on July 11 2016 08:29:15 PM

2016-07-08

Great customer service!

"They helped sort out my RMA and jumped through some hoops to make things comfortable with getting my replacement.
Every person I spoke to was very helpful and helped sort out and ease my frustration with the RMA, Canadian prices, and Canada Post's possible postage strike.

This review was modified by Travis_T on July 08 2016 02:14:09 PM

2016-07-05

Newegg Bestegg

"I've always had wonderful service coming from Newegg. And once again, today was marvelous.
By the way, thanks to Carrie for her splendid customer service :) I will keep on referring newegg!

This review was modified by xChuck11 on July 05 2016 02:38:13 PM

2016-06-27

Incredible service

"I've had the worst experience with support from Microsoft apple nvidia eBay etc and Newegg seems to be one of the view that are actually helpful. Thanks for the understanding. "

This review was modified by LeonardSanchez on June 27 2016 06:28:49 PM

2016-06-21

Exceptional Customer Service

"The Newegg team provided me the best customer service I had the pleasure of experiencing in my entire life. From price adjustments to prompt RMA service, this team is professional and makes me feel valued as a customer. For this reason, I vow to remain loyal to Newegg going forward."

This review was modified by Mamb0824 on June 21 2016 07:17:18 PM

2016-06-20

Good Service

"Newegg Rep Max was very helpful when I contacted him about my orders. "

This review was modified by 1234567890ab3113 on June 20 2016 06:11:47 PM

2016-06-17

Newegg Customer Service Rocks

"I recently had problem with a monitor purchased through Newegg. Newegg customer services worked through the problem with me and came up with a very satisfactory solution. I recommend Newegg.ca without reservation."

This review was modified by dennis789 on June 17 2016 12:20:30 PM

2016-06-16

Excellent service

"I had a defective product and needed to return it. I had purchased the product 31 days ago, but due to the shipping time, Newegg issued me an RMA and gave me a shipping label instead of having to ship it to the manufacturer on my own dime."

This review was modified by miklaw on June 16 2016 02:51:57 PM

2016-06-14

Great Service but NO PRICE MATCHES

"If you buy an item on Monday for $14.99, and on Tuesday it drops to $12.99 (just an example), don't expect NewEgg to honour the difference in price (they might make an exception depending on your order-history - as they did with me on several occasions). It wasn't until probably my 5th request to have the price match that I was told about this policy.

Other than that, great customer service; very competitive pricing. I spend way more than I should.

This review was modified by metalchef on June 14 2016 05:04:18 AM

2016-05-22

They Suspended My Account

"It was my first time using new egg and I tried ordering a CM Storm Devastator - LED Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo Bundle (Blue Edition).I paid using paypal and my account had enough money in it yet they suspended my account and put my payment on hold,I was so scared.

Luckily they didn't charge my paypal account,but for my first time using newegg.ca that was a horrible experience.

This review was modified by vinrox on May 22 2016 11:33:48 PM

Share Newegg.ca (Canada)'s store rating

Newegg.ca (Canada) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.ca (Canada) is a merchant member
Newegg.ca (Canada) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.