• Phone: 800-390-1119

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.37/10 7.37/10

"Super service... WOW, I was able to chat online to ask for the same day ordering and got a quick answer on when with a tracking number. Price was ok on some item and perfect on others. Fine selection of specialize product line. Even got my hand on the new Intel Galileo. I love it when you can reach service, I've been testing Newegg against NCiX and I'm telling you after 5 orders place NCiX and 3 at New Egg ... Well Newegg is Shaking the Shell on excellent service. OH! when the site says Stock Well IT is STOCK... not like NCiX when they are saying stock... well guess what 3 weeks delivery for one Item and they said it was stock... Ya drop ship is not stock to me...

I'm cracking for Newegg now...
MERCI NewEgg

"A product was missing from my shipment (a free gift ), I had a chat with customer service representative and she fixed the issue within minutes. The item shipped at no cost, very nice. It my fault for not making the buy as a combo but in my defense the advertising wasn't very clear. I'm very satisfied with their service and I would buy again ( if the price is right :) )"

"I buy from newegg a few times a year, so I think my rating comes with some experience with the company. I have run into some problems with items being packaged poorly or missing parts, but working and I’ve always been satisfied.

For the first time I received a defective part, it was shipped loosely inside a larger box with a few other items (cpu fan). Needless to say it was missing all documentation, and I only received the item (USB receiver, wire, and headset). I called and got to speak with Darlene.D.Espinosa from support who informed me without serial numbers they cannot cover my purchase. I was able to locate the device’s serial and she got back to me the next day saying warranty can be covered. In total the whole conversation took over 30 minutes and was very professional.

Lesson is, keep your documentation from the item you receive and newegg will never let you down. I’ve spent over 5000$ on the site over roughly 7 years, and only getting a defective now speaks to the quality of their service.

"Newegg as always was a pleasure to shop with. My issue was addressed almost instantly. The Customer service agent, Pepper T. S. was easily one of best customer service agents I've had the experience of dealing with in any industry. She resolved my issue in minutes. Again Newegg and a their team "especially Pepper" impressed me and made the experience enjoyable quick and easy."

"Newegg has the BEST customer service by far in my opinion! Had an amazing experience with a newegg representative ANDREW! Help me with my RMA for my case that came damaged during shipping (few scratches) and made my life much more easier! Pretty cool guy, must be a fabulous unicorn in real life. 10/10. #teamandrew.

On a more serious note. This was a very important pc build for a client and needed to be fixed ASAP. I contacted COUGAR (Hec Group USA) and had a terrible time. Website was super slow, their toll free contact number was not correct and I did it out to them. Anyway, lets just say I will not buy their case again, not because of the quality of the case or anything, just because customer service was bad and their website is not acceptable.

-Molson Nguyen

"Excellent service products from low end and top end your choice. Priced accordingly .As Canadian the only site to go!"

"This is the first time i purchased something from Newegg, and i would gladly do it again ! Shipping was fast (placed the order on sunday and it arrived on tuesday). The item was very well packaged with alot of those protective air bags. Prices are very good as well.

Great experience !

"best website ever... love this site"

"I Order a rosewll wireless wireless Ip camera on Date: 8/23/2014 6:. when i received that wasn't a wireless camera.
I called to customer service Rma created I returned this product on 8/25/2014 . After one week I called to customer service. there told me first thy dint receive the rma product there.

Canada post retuned my package to new egg but.your customer service telling this package is not received
4:55:45 PM Agent Alisa W.: Hi Thomas.
4:56:10 PM Customer Thomas John: Package Summary

Status:Item successfully delivered
Customer Service:[+1] 866-607-6301
Then they admit new egg received this camera,
Now waiting to get my money . first they told me 3 to 5 business days. They dint remit my money. I called PayPal
after all these conversation with newegg customer service.
Dear Thomas,

Thank you for contacting Newegg.

I am writing for your RMA# 60838280. I have been informed by our accounting department that the refund for your RMA failed to be posted back before 9/10/2014 because you have disputed the charge from Paypal. In this case, please contact Paypal to reverse the charge first. After that we will then be able to post the refund back to you. Thank you for your time and cooperation in advance.
Very poor customer service

"I am brand new to the 'online shopping' experience and I was a bit skeptical at first, but Newegg was phenomenal and truly a reputable company. I was so surprised when I found a newer model of the tablet I wanted for $80 cheaper than the competitor, and it was shipped to me a few days later even though the shipping company estimated a week for delivery. I would %100 buy from this business again as Newegg changed my insight on online purchases and offers great products, exceptional customer service, and cheap prices! "

"Later Newegg credited all but 35 plus 9.10 HST=$44.10! So I updated my review after the credit. Newegg should have a pricing policy like other companies, where if the price drops within the next 30 days Newegg will credit your account accordingly. Pathetic pricing policy! but, I finally got a good customer service rep. who gave me most of the credit I was expecting back. Now my biggest complaint is the shipping cost, it's based number of items ordered not based on boxes sent. I worked in shipping departments and I put many items in 1 box and charged only 1 shipping rate, not 3 shipping charges for 3 items in one box which is just wrong."

"After more than 1 month, i realized that something was missing in my order of a R9 270X Toxic, but they send me the missing things and i'm very happy :)"

"Had some questions about shipping so I called the support line, I was helped by Jose.A.De La Cruz and the service was fantastic, he was very courteous and thorough, even leaving a method for followup if anything went sideways - a real professional. I would shop a newegg again simply because of my experience dealing with him."

Canada

"Buy an article (keyboard) ask first for a price match after few emails, they accepted it (Aria) but they never issue a gift card as she promise?! Even after several emails (last one a week ago) the Newegg's customer service never answer me, normally what kind of store act likes that. I have no confidence in this merchant for the future."

"I placed an order last week from two sites, One from newegg.ca shipping my stuff from Ontario, The other, iHerb.com shipping from the states ERLANGER, KY - USA.

Both orders shipped on the same day, Aug 14.
My order from the US arrived Monday the 18th 3 business days to get here.

Having to go through costumes it still made it here in 3 days.

My order from Newegg, MIA, Even the tracking info has not updated.

Very displeased with the fact that in my own country its been 5 business days and my stuff still isnt hear.

Ill be ordering my future purchases from the US from now one.

Very bad shipping and little to no updates on the tracking number.

First and last time ill ever order from this site.

Newegg.ca (Canada) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.ca (Canada) is a merchant member
Newegg.ca (Canada) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.