• Newegg.ca (Cana Newegg.ca (Canada) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.58/10 7.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.97/10 6.97/10

"Some negative turned into positive... :)

Hello, I tried to buy a refurbished cellphone. During the buying process Newegg sold me the item and I could even print out the order confirmation. But during the first time paypal put the sale on pending. Than Newegg sent me a email with the sale it did not go through and I could give them a call. So I clime in the phone and gave them a call..... After 30 minutes a nice lady on the other-side and she helped me to buy it again. So for the second time had to push voided and payed again and hoppa a new printable order confirmation with paypal. The nice lady told me the sale went through. Great I even got a letter of Newegg. So I thought all is good. I am a bit a digibeet so not knowing that still everything could go wrong. Nice yes so I hung up the phone and right away at the moment that I hung up I got a letter again of Newegg, telling me it was pending and paypal did not accept it. So I thought ok I gonna pay with my Visa Card. Because in the letter of Newegg it even say it that you can do that. So just at the moment that I tried to pay with my visa card....slam right in my face the item has been sold out. Wow. All effort for nothing, what a dream, thinking it is easy to buy a cellphone online. So I thought no harm I gave them a call and after hanging on the phone again for 30 minutes .. I got a guy on the phone. I tried to explane what was going on and the only thing what he told me is IT IS SOLD OUT....Yeah... That why I phoned... and I knew that... I was waiting for 30 minutes not only to hear that it has been sold out. I could not go further with him than running against a wall that told me it has been sold out. So I hang up and being frustrated I end up on this site and wrote my review.
Not a even an hour later a nice lady phoned me and wanted to help me in anyway she could, so I could still purchase my cellphone. Yes I can call it my cellphone probably now. She was very help-full and she understood that not everybody is a master on the internet. The fault I made was I pushed on voided and that made the cellphone for sale again.... I think. Well it does not matter, they made sure that I could buy the same phone for the same conditions as it was, and I did. Still a good service I would say. And yes I was a bit frustrated but now I just wait till my phone arrives. Lucky me.
Therefore I want to thank Newegg for the patience and the good service.

"Normally have great experiences with Newegg, this last one not so much. Received a part where the box was clearly opened before (happens) but the bag the card was in was also opened and there were clear marks where the card had been screwed into a case before. called them up and they were sorry about it and ready to take it back on the first call only once i recieved an email did i notice they were still charging me the shipping on it. Issue is i had to argue with them on the second call for them to credit me the shipping on the item and when they finally did issue the credit for shipping to add insult to it all they do not credit the taxes. so it is not a large amount but in principle it is costing me money to be sent and returning a used part they tried to sell me as new. Not the best way to keep a customer coming back"

"Called to a returned GPU that hasn't been out of the package yet cause a better GPU just came out and I simply just wanted a better one. Simply took 5 minutes of my time and Newegg was able to let me send back my item with no restocking fee and refund me as well(When they receive the item). Amazing service. This company should be the standard for customer service. "

"Had a complication with shipping address and Sheri sorted it all out for me, top notch service. Definitely reccommend Newegg to anyone that buys computer parts like I do, or anything else for that matter. Thanks Sheri!"

"I am very impressed at the level of customer service I recieved from my representative Patricia.

Samsung's warrenty was less than impressive, even though it says 3 years they seem to have many loopholes.

In this day of online purchasing customer service seems to be gotting more distant and impersonal with no loyalty to a valued customer, but not at Newegg.

"I've bought many parts from them and the service is always pretty stellar. "

"I very much like to purchase from Newegg. They have great customer service, good deals, great prices, and best of all, they ship via Purolator (the fastest carrier in my opinion)"

"Great customer service. Products RMA was great. Employee shared hardware insights. Special thanks to Davyon for dealing with me even if it was I who made the error. Look forward to enjoying my 1.5k gaming rig."

"I've purchased roughly 60 to 100 items using Newegg and every purchase has gone smooth, easy, and fast. Customer service is top notch, and as far as delivery, I've rarely had to wait more than 2 business days to get my order on my front door step.

"Here" is where Newegg really went above and beyond for me. Recently I purchased a small cooling system for my PC, just your basic ram cooler. Turns out, I didn't end up needing it. So I do what anyone would do, took it to the post office to ship back. When i attempted to ship the little thing, the post office was going to charge me $15 for shipping when meanwhile the refund of the product was only about $12. So I contacted newegg directly and they gave a refund without even needing to ship it back.

Couldn't be happier, even amongst Amazon and Ebay, etc. Newegg always wins out in delivery times and customer service. Solid site all around.

"realy fast ship
the laptop i receive is in perfect shape for a refurbished

had problem to put windows key
they help me fast
will do busenes again +++

"products are great. shipping is quick. i first attempted the live chat but it doesn't get to anyone. so i took the number on my credit card charged fee and in 30 sec i got someone and they are very polite and understanding. very nice service!!"

"So far... Awesome items and service. Nothing is perfect and yet Newegg.ca isn't far from it."

"Good day! I'm just writing a quick review to relate my customer service experience with "Glenn" through the Newegg telephone department.

My family purchased a Belkin 12 outlet, 8 foot Surge Suppressor through the Newegg site, and we liked it so well that we decided to purchase 3 more of the same Brand and similar model with slight differences in configuration.

When we were about to place our order we noticed that the shipping cost was prohibitively high. We decided to call in to inquire as to the reason.

Glenn was very professional and courteous in his explanation as to the reasons for the shipping cost. He explained that the Suppressors would be coming from 2 separate warehouses (one in Canada, one in New Jersey) and that this accounted for the need to charge shipping for each separate shipment. Logical.

Glenn then gave us a generous gesture of appreciation for being repeat customers. I signed up on Newegg's website and I will be considering the Premier membership if my family decides to ramp up our electronic purchases.

So, to conclude, Newegg provides excellent prices (usually the best I can find anywhere) and, as per the experience, very courteous, excellent customer service.

Thanks Glenn and we'll be back. : )

"I was really disappointed with a product (still is!) and the company refused to do a refund, even though the product did not work as advertised. But after some negotiations, Newegg accepted to issue a store credit and even send a pre-paid shipping label. This is a nice solution, where both parties win. Glad it could be sorted out. "

"I contacted Drea A. of Newegg on 3/14/2015 to cancel an order I had made. Drea contacted the third-party merchant immediately and, within two hours, the order had been canceled before the merchant had had the opportunity to ship. She also insured that I had a copy of the merchant's assurance sent to me the same day.

Unfortunately, 4 days later, the merchant notified me of a UPS number just as it was about to ship the rather expensive item despite its assurance of 3/13. I contacted Drea still again and she spent almost 90 minutes in insuring that the merchant had already acknowledged it would not send the item and in insisting that it abide by its word. She did this despite the fact that the merchant could not be reached by phone and she had to send e-mails to this seller. Ultimately, this provider sent Drea a letter of apology for causing such anxiety for him, a letter which Drea also sent on to me. I am very grateful to this girl for being so steadfast and persistent in her determination to insure that this product was not shipped, and that I was satisfied that this was so, She truly went out of her way to help me. Her conduct reflects most creditably on herself, and on Newegg.

Share Newegg.ca (Canada)'s store rating

Newegg.ca (Canada) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.ca (Canada) is a merchant member
Newegg.ca (Canada) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.