Stores > Newegg.ca (Canada)

• Newegg.ca (Cana Newegg.ca (Canada) Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.9/10 9.9/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-01-02

"Great service. Still waiting on my refund though"

2015-12-28

"Fast shipping,good quality products,excellent customer service!Highly recommended!!"

This review was modified by lucky168168victor on December 28 2015 02:31:57 PM

2015-12-24

"Bought a Video card from Newegg and had either compatibility issues or a defective card. I did a bunch of troubleshooting with NVIDIA and ASUS and could not come up with a solution. Called Newegg and they gladly gave me a refund on the card. I am going to get a different brand of card in case it was a comparability issue.
I am extremely pleased with the service at Newegg.

This review was modified by John52 on December 24 2015 03:25:21 PM

2015-12-18

"The site itself is good offering everything you need for building your own computer and at affordable prices. The star of the site is Customer Service Everette.E.Garrett who I felt went beyond and helped me out on a return issue. I have never had such an unbelievable experience ensuring that I didn't have to spend more money to return/exchange for an item plus he it was his idea to solve the issue. Keep doing what you were doing Everette...that's what will keep me coming back and highly recommending Newegg. Hope everyone else in Customer Service is as helpful, if not they need to take lessons from Everette. If Everette becomes supervisor/manager, I hope he remembers what he did here and apply it forever.!! Thanks!!!"

2015-12-16

"Bought an i5 4690k. Price dropped an hour AFTER I paid for it ($6). called into Newegg to get my pickup organized and get a $6 credit.

The Girl on the phone (called her at 6am her time 9am my time, SO EARLY!) And she rectified all my issues AND gave me a $25 gift card.

This company definately lives up to the word. I dont mind spending a bit more to get excellent customer service!

2015-12-15

"I found many items for cheaper on other sites, customer service live chat was very helpful and credited me the difference without any effort."

2015-12-13

"I order twice by mistake and i call the customer service the next and they cancel one with no problem."

2015-11-19

"I was helped by Kazmere St Cyr who took care of me really well. I had an issue with a previous rep giving me less than cool customer service, and when I reconnected to the chat and talked with Kazmere, she was totally professional and spot on with the timing on responses and coherency with what I was talking about. She deserves to be the president of Newegg, and definitely is entitled to a fresh copy of Space Jam on VHS. "

2015-11-14

"Newegg is a seller you can trust.

Fast shipping? Checked
Low prices? Most of the time ;)
Great customer service? Yes!
Need to cancel order? No problem

This review was modified by hp2vid on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-11-05

"I chose 5 stars for one reason only. Mr. Arthur.A.Villasana took care of me from the beginning and made sure the issues I had to deal with were resolved. BEWARE to all shoppers, purchase product directly from Newegg and not from a third party seller representing Newegg.

1 Star for the rest. I purchased a cell phone that clearly stated it's specs, I instead received a lower end version. Shipping clearly stated "free" yet I got slapped with a $30 custom fee. Not aware that I purchased this phone from a third party seller named TomTop. I was then told by the third party seller that I was wrong and I received what I ordered? Newegg confirmed with me that I was in the right and was also told that TomTop removed their ad from Newegg's website shortly after....hmmm. I, not Newegg for some reason had to contact TomTop to arrange a return. I was told by Newegg that I would be reimbursed when returning the phone. I received an email from TomTop stating that they would only pay half of the return shipping fee? Arthur from Newegg thankfully resolved the issue and made sure my experience ended well. Thank you Arthur for your reassurance and compassion.

2015-10-29

"I am very happy with my first ever Newegg order. I opted to sign-up for a trial of their Premier Membership in case I ran into any issues and to take advantage of the free shipping offer. I did end up having a pricing and product issue and used their dedicated line which was fast to pick up and quick to resolve my issues far beyond my expectations. Shipping comes from different parts of the country and the first half of my order arrived the following day! The other half did however take a week to arrive from the east coast. They use Purolator to ship. Without Premier, it's hard to fathom why they don't introduce a free shipping minimum as I can see a $2000 order getting very pricy to ship."

2015-10-22

"plz sry bad english

Newegg sent me a gift card instead of credit refound on payment method, so i requested help on support page.

Agent Dana.D.huang helped me understand, that, what happened was part my fault because i was confused with another gift cards i got at same time.
I had to read more carefully the emails Newegg sends to customers and cancel it myself.
Thanks again to support agents Dana.D.huang and Judith.Q.

- Best live chat support, fast and easy.
- I am buying all my pc parts on Newegg.ca since 2 years.
- Cheapest price online, low taxes and shipping cost.
- Customers reviews on the item store pages.
- Many, many components for computers !
- Customer support 24x7.
- Good prices for warranty extension.
- Newegg premiere membership available.

- Sometimes, processing an order is taking too long.

This review was modified by EmilieBoutin on January 06 2016 11:38:08 PM

2015-10-15

"Newegg.ca offer good pricing and VERY good service!! Recommended!!"

2015-10-14

"I had purchased a new nzxt H440 case and a week after buying it, it went on sale but I was unable to price match due to it being a promotional sale which I was told by the chat person I talked to. Three weeks later (yes very late) I received an email saying that I would be compensated for the case and understanding. This is truly a remarkable experience that was provided by Cloudia Q. I work in retail and this person went above and beyond for me and I greatly appreciate it "

2015-10-05

"Great Customer service! Helped me resolve an ongoing issue with crappy Asus Rampage V motherboards. Will again buy from Newegg, but not another Asus related product!
Thank s guys.

Share Newegg.ca (Canada)'s store rating

Newegg.ca (Canada) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.ca (Canada) is a merchant member
Newegg.ca (Canada) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,640 merchant members.