• Newegg.ca (Cana Newegg.ca (Canada) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10

"Elena H. was my customer service agent and looked after my concerns quickly and efficiently. The service she provided was in my opinion excellent! That is why I will continue to send my business at Newegg!"

"http://www.resellerratings.com/static/js/images/rr-big-star-on.png

I am extremely satisfied. The order came with a broken part. They took my word for it and immediately gave me a refund.

That is how I rate a company.

"Newegg.ca + Edgar.E...= Outstanding customer service. Thank you Edgar E ... for your above and beyond service. Edgar provided me with an RMA and shipping label for a defective rectified Seagate Pipeline HD ST3500321CS 500GB 8MB. Seagate would NOT honor their 90 day warranty, drive failed 40 days after it was purchased. Newegg has great products and prices, and top of the line employees with great working ethics.

Thanks again... Mark

"Bought an EVGA GTX 980 ti here. They were the first in Cadan to have them in Stock at a reasennable price. Shipped from California. Took longer to arrive than would have liked but no big deal. Got a key for Batman Arkham Knight. Since the game have been pulled from steam. They just gave me a key for Metel Gear Solid V. Great move NewEgg!"

"I got the best customer experience by Norma.E.Gamas"

"Clover S was my agent and he helped me sort through my issue quickly and efficiently. This company is great and really looks out for its customers"

"I'm very happy with their customer service. Honestly, nicest people on this earth and one of the best customer service crew ever. I recently bought a 980Ti which had a promo where they were giving away free copies of Batman: Arkham Knight when you bought a GeForce graphics card except I missed that promotion by 2 days (they ended it because of problems everyone was experiencing with the game) and a few weeks later they returned the promo except with a different game, Metal gear Solid V, which I really wanted, so I called in and then a very nice lady called Abbi helped me get what I needed. She was very nice and understanding and by the end of that call she made me love Newegg that much more. I will be buying from this site again :) Thanks again Abbi :P"

"***HIGHLY RECOMMEND***Great Comprehensive Staff & SUPER NICE Service***
Here is my story:
I purchased an Asus Motherboard on June 15th when it was on sale and Newegg shipped out my package on next day, but I did not open the box till July 26th because I was waiting for other parts. After I put everything together, I realized I cannot set up SLI config for my GTX970 due to one of the "broken, defective" PCIE Slots. I was very clear that I was out of return period so I called ASUS tried to set up RMA. However, ASUS's service is such a disappointment. I waited on the line for over 45mins and they just hang up the phone. At first, I don't think Newegg will allow me to return the product since I was already out of the policy period, but I still want to give it a shot. I called the Newegg Canada on the next day and they picked up the phone almost !!!IMMEDIATELY!!!. I explained my situation to the customer service and they made an exception for me to return the MB for replacement!! I was sooooo not expecting this!!!!
Thank you, New Egg!! Thank you sooooo MUCH~
Be honest, I will give them six stars if I can!!

"Ordered a product one week prior of a promo, that I had seen advertised briefly on newegg for some reason went to order and it wasn't available. Ordered anyway and one week later check back and the promo is active so I inquired at customer service, and they honoured the promo for me. One very satisfied customer."

"Great Service. I changed my mind on one order and they got it canceled even after it was supposedly able to be, because it had not shipped.

Then, I remembered to tack something on another order, which would have cost extra shipping unless it was thrown in with another order, but the order had shipped, so the lady gave me the item and shipping for free.

I shopped at Newegg.com for years in the USA, and eagerly awaited their arrival in Canada. Glad they decided to set up shop here.

Never had a bad experience with Newegg.com or Newegg.ca

"Newegg's staff is really comprehensive. I've been in touch with Dan L. in the chat. I've kept my calm and explained the situation. Dan made everything up to make things work on. He is comprehensive and has the ability the understand people.

As a client, I'm happy with the result of the issue. I will buy again from newegg!

"Newegg's Customer Service is head and shoulders above the rest!

Specifically, I'd like to call attention to Juan and his willingness to go the extra mile to resolve my issue with a defective router and arrange for free shipping, even though there is no way to drop off a UPS package in my town.

Keep up the superlative work Newegg!!

"I'm glad to be a Newegg customer, they provided me with an excellent customer service.

"Newegg support is so good i got my order cancelled really fast with no arguing. Joanna.L.Wang is the best support NA #challengerSupport"

"The folks at Newegg's Customer service are skilfull and more importantly, they have heart. By the way, they didn't ask for this review to be written, I did. Following the purchase of a refurbished laptop which arrived with a problem, these CS reps were a real delight to work with in getting the issues resolved to our mutual satisfaction, not once, but twice. Thanks, and thanks especially to the CS team in Indiana."

Share Newegg.ca (Canada)'s store rating

Newegg.ca (Canada) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.ca (Canada) is a merchant member
Newegg.ca (Canada) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,702 merchant members.