Stores > Newegg.ca (Canada)

• Newegg.ca (Cana Newegg.ca (Canada) Elite Status

Customer service: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

2016-06-27

Incredible service

"I've had the worst experience with support from Microsoft apple nvidia eBay etc and Newegg seems to be one of the view that are actually helpful. Thanks for the understanding. "

This review was modified by LeonardSanchez on June 27 2016 06:28:49 PM

2016-06-21

Exceptional Customer Service

"The Newegg team provided me the best customer service I had the pleasure of experiencing in my entire life. From price adjustments to prompt RMA service, this team is professional and makes me feel valued as a customer. For this reason, I vow to remain loyal to Newegg going forward."

This review was modified by Mamb0824 on June 21 2016 07:17:18 PM

2016-06-20

Good Service

"Newegg Rep Max was very helpful when I contacted him about my orders. "

This review was modified by 1234567890ab3113 on June 20 2016 06:11:47 PM

2016-06-17

Newegg Customer Service Rocks

"I recently had problem with a monitor purchased through Newegg. Newegg customer services worked through the problem with me and came up with a very satisfactory solution. I recommend Newegg.ca without reservation."

This review was modified by dennis789 on June 17 2016 12:20:30 PM

2016-06-16

Excellent service

"I had a defective product and needed to return it. I had purchased the product 31 days ago, but due to the shipping time, Newegg issued me an RMA and gave me a shipping label instead of having to ship it to the manufacturer on my own dime."

This review was modified by miklaw on June 16 2016 02:51:57 PM

2016-06-14

Great Service but NO PRICE MATCHES

"If you buy an item on Monday for $14.99, and on Tuesday it drops to $12.99 (just an example), don't expect NewEgg to honour the difference in price (they might make an exception depending on your order-history - as they did with me on several occasions). It wasn't until probably my 5th request to have the price match that I was told about this policy.

Other than that, great customer service; very competitive pricing. I spend way more than I should.

This review was modified by metalchef on June 14 2016 05:04:18 AM

2016-05-22

They Suspended My Account

"It was my first time using new egg and I tried ordering a CM Storm Devastator - LED Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo Bundle (Blue Edition).I paid using paypal and my account had enough money in it yet they suspended my account and put my payment on hold,I was so scared.

Luckily they didn't charge my paypal account,but for my first time using newegg.ca that was a horrible experience.

This review was modified by vinrox on May 22 2016 11:33:48 PM

2016-05-19

Worst warranty service

I am deeply disappointed with the service level of your warranty provider service net. I opened a ticket on February 5th 2016 and have still yet to receive any word on when my replacement or check will be in the mail. I do realize that this is a different company, but there actions reflects very poorly on your business. When I first submitted my claim I was going to immediately once received my reimbursement money order a new phone from your business. There is no way a simple cell phone service repair should take over 3 months, this level of service is unacceptable. I can not recommend newegg as a business to any potential customers and am making it a point to share my story through various social mediums, so that all customers are aware of the service that newegg offers.

Edit:
After posting this review I was contacted by Newegg cutomer service. Through there efforts they were not able to help my situation at all. They are hoping to have my claim resolved in the 3 weeks, giving the grand total to over 4 months. If you value anything about customer service never purchase with Newegg

This review was modified by jake244 on May 25 2016 05:33:06 PM

2016-05-18

Another good experience

"This time Annette repressented the Newegg team effectively, with a kind heart, sincerely and professionally, solving my concerns smoothly. Thank you for you help and care."

This review was modified by EmiGlez on May 31 2016 07:29:19 AM

2016-05-10

I have no issues with newegg they are fantastic

"i Would like to start off by saying that newegg did not ask my to write this review i am doing it freely because i believe they deserve this review.
I purchased all the components for a gaming computer all of the parts ordered were received in a timely manner and in perfect condition with no damage. Also Newegg goes out of there way to get you a great deal even if it means buying from a third party seller at Newegg's expense. could not have asked for a better customer experience. the site is very easy to navigate and Newegg has a very impressive selection of products. tracking shipments is very easy would recommend to anyone.

2016-05-03

Bad services and hard to get refund

"It was a really bad shopping with Newegg. I bought 3 boxes copy papers from Newegg on Apr 17, 2016. After one week, I still did not get my items and the tracking number showed the items had been delivered on Monday, June 15, 2015 10:02:00 AM. I called Newegg. They just sent an email to the 3rd party seller on Apr 25th. There was any responses after that. Then the nightmare started. I kept calling them, they just said contact with the 3rd party seller called "Grand Crayon Office Supplies" and never got responses. Finally I can not wait called them on Apr 30, 2016 for refund. They told me they still need to wait for the seller's response. I called them on May 3 again. They said they can not refund to me, because the seller did not response yet. I have to wait. It's the first time I met this dishonest online seller. "

This review was modified by amychang on May 03 2016 09:02:47 PM

2016-04-13

FROM: Lost Faith, Angry will not buy again TO: Confident now - One Cust. Rep Saved the Day! Jesus.J.Gonzalez.

"Originally I had a little problem with my RMA, but after talking to one of the MORE knowledgeable customer rep - Jesus.J.Gonzalez - I found out the "true" cause and what were the causes of the confusions. Before talking to Jesus.J.Gonzalez, I had lost faith and hope in Newegg.ca, it was going to my FIRST and LAST time buying. But after understanding how things work with Newegg.ca, they are reasonable bunch of folks and I felt much more confident after talking to Jesus.J.Gonzalez. They are not trying to rip you off, they are not trying to find ways to rob your money and be cheap about things, they are fair. Most of their policies (i.,e. returns) are just there in case people are trying to take advantage of them, which I think to me is reasonable. Yes they don't' have "smooth sailing" and "FAST" easy returns like walmart.ca but it's because things are bought online, you cannot return it physically and process right at the spot..so I understand that. It's just like returning things to Amazon.ca or com.

Overall I like their large selection of products, sometimes you can't find those anywhere at other retail stores. I think their return system is fair.

Improvements : I suggest to make the return / replacement reason selections more clear. For example, need to tell customers which selection requires restocking fee or other conditions....more descriptions on what should be the proper selection for the customer. I selected the wrong reason and was charged restocking fee, so had to call to fix that (Thanks Jesus.J.Gonzalez for that) because my item for return is going to be unopened and should've used another reason. Customer cannot cheat and falsify returns for the wrong reasons, so dont' be afraid to lay out all the information for customers. it will save you some Customer Rep call costs too.

Yes I still need to juggle through a little hassle to get my money back right now...(waiting for the shipment and I need to return that shipment back and process and finally get my refund so I guess another 5 business days...bah....) but I feel Newegg return policies are fair and Customer Reps are their to help if you indeed are "innocent" to should be paid accordingly.

Just want to give a 11 out of 10 stars to Jesus.J.Gonzalez not just for helping me out but Also for being knowledgeable. In the morning when I called the other Rep (Lin I think that was his name) put me on hold for like 15 mins but still could not find the reason for my problem and solve my problem. Moreover, did not warn me about what proper steps I should do to create a new RMA. And the Cust. Rep previous to Lin forgot to update the return reason and caused all this problem for me. Yes I wanted to make a change to the RMA status to Return from REplacement but I am relying on NewEgg sophisticated customer reps to process that change "PROPERLY" --bah...anyway Jesus.J.Gonzalez spent less than 30 seconds and dig out the true cause of the problem, and explained to me how I should go about next time if I encounter similar situation. That's the cust rep we should have for newegg.ca. Fast, reliable and solid info and performance!

Newegg - if it wasn't for Jesus.J.Gonzalez - you'd have lost my business. You need to train your Customer reps to be more like Jesus.J.Gonzalez.

Robert

This review was modified by Carrot007 on April 13 2016 03:05:36 PM

2016-04-06

More like Rotten Egg

"Didn't get a full credit even though my product was defective (had a cracked screen)... why$70 less than the full credit? Not to mention the $100 of shipping I am out now. "

This review was modified by PeterPumpkin on April 07 2016 11:11:47 AM

2016-04-06

Sympathetic service

"They were very helpful, accepting a return on something a few months after purchase. They were under no obligation, but were sympathetic to my difficult predicament. I am grateful and will continue to use their services."

This review was modified by origipaul on April 06 2016 09:31:49 AM

2016-04-01

Best Service Ever!

"I ordered parts to build my own pc and received a faulty graphics card. I called and within minutes had my rma processed and the e-mail in my inbox. Had to make another call due to forgetting to send something in the box, but again was given an quick prompt answer by Annette Vargas. The newegg customer service team is the best I have had the pleasure of dealing with thus far. Keep up the good work ladies and gents!"

This review was modified by callibli on April 01 2016 02:40:00 PM

Share Newegg.ca (Canada)'s store rating

Newegg.ca (Canada) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.ca (Canada) is a merchant member
Newegg.ca (Canada) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,562 merchant members.