Stores > Newegg.ca (Canada)

• Newegg.ca (Cana Newegg.ca (Canada) Elite Status

Customer service: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10

2016-08-18

Newegg is the Bomb!

"I can always rely on Newegg for all my computer needs. Recently I bought a motherboard, unaware that it wasn't compatible with my system, and on top of that, it was non-refundable. Thankfully, my boy Patrick helped me out and allowed me to get my refund. Awesome customer service!"

2016-08-17

FAN FARE!

"Patrick was 100% helpful. He helped out when I needed a fan and didn't hold anything back to help me. Newegg is the best for pc parts and I highly recommend them to anyone!"

This review was modified by Clamynitus on August 17 2016 05:56:53 PM

2016-08-17

SMOOOTH AS A NEW EGG

"Very friendly representative by the name of Patricia helped me out. Quick, smooth as egg call :P I've heard both good and bad about New Egg, but they shipped by product within 2 days of order at my door. Fast!

Also, this was for price change reimbursement as price dropped after I purchased and they will send me gift card. So I'm happy about that.

Thanks Patricia, and New Egg

This review was modified by SHAMUUU on August 17 2016 10:51:12 AM

2016-08-12

LG 34UM58 Ultrawide "Gaming" Monitor

"Don't let them trick you, this is not a Gaming monitor even if you manage to get up to 75hz with no frame skipping like I did. Tearing is consistent and pixel density is way too low. This is all about the product from LG, now let's talk about Newegg. I got some trouble to return the item since I consider this was misrepresentation (sort or defective) and they consider as I was unsatisfied, so by the end of the day I paid $100 for returning it. I spoke with some people and got $25 back for this. Since Newegg matched price for the new monitor I choose, I was sort of refunded for this anyways. Newegg took some time to treat my return but when I contacted Henry, he got things to work in two days. Now all is set and I'm just waiting my credit back. Newegg's customer care is still what take me on their store for my tech buys.

Revised: Newegg customer care just contacted me back wiling to share shipping back costs. As I said, customer care is amazing with them :)

This review was modified by rayandrade on August 12 2016 09:55:05 AM

2016-07-29

Best Website for shopping, custumer service#1 and fast shipping

"Newegg.ca is the best website for buy computer part. The services is #1 and the shipping is fast!! Good prices"

This review was modified by plb000 on July 29 2016 10:06:11 PM

2016-07-27

Good Customer Service Experience

"Ordered parts for a new computer from themy and had no issues. Needed to make a change to my order after purchase and they helped to switch the item. "

2016-07-26

RX 480 Please.

"Wrote AMD an email after complaining to Kara on the line about the lack of RX 480's in Canada. Thanks for putting up with my whining Kara, you're the best.

Rh-yan Exupery

This review was modified by REEEEEE on July 26 2016 04:39:41 PM

2016-07-25

Rock solid customer service

"Almost always the best prices, fast shipping, great customer care!"

This review was modified by f.gervais on July 25 2016 05:48:06 AM

2016-07-23

Free gaming code? Not so much

"Purchased card approx 2 months ago. Was given an invalid game code for Wargaming.net. Emailed support, took them a month to get back to me with a new code - which also does not work.

Frustrating.

This review was modified by bennyblanco99 on July 26 2016 06:36:00 AM

2016-07-22

Great feeling

"It has been my first time ordering from newegg, and I found the customer service to be warm, patient, lighthearted and genuine. Thank you Ruben G. M. , for the great customer service experience."

This review was modified by Biggaton on July 22 2016 10:38:53 AM

2016-07-13

Best Support Ever

"Support has helped me multiple times by compensating me for problems that were even out of their hands. Shipped was late so they refunded my shipping completely and they've done a lot to keep me as a customer for life :)
Thanks again!

This review was modified by itstonybro on July 13 2016 08:45:29 PM

2016-07-11

Fast and Reliable

"Almost perfect. All the information about the products are there to see. The only problem I have with Newegg is their Price Match system. They give you a 30 day gift card instead of a refund. Most if the time it either gets wasted or people are forced to buy unneeded items.

Other than that Newegg bestegg

This review was modified by Squall13 on July 11 2016 08:29:15 PM

2016-07-08

Great customer service!

"They helped sort out my RMA and jumped through some hoops to make things comfortable with getting my replacement.
Every person I spoke to was very helpful and helped sort out and ease my frustration with the RMA, Canadian prices, and Canada Post's possible postage strike.

This review was modified by Travis_T on July 08 2016 02:14:09 PM

2016-07-05

Newegg Bestegg

"I've always had wonderful service coming from Newegg. And once again, today was marvelous.
By the way, thanks to Carrie for her splendid customer service :) I will keep on referring newegg!

This review was modified by xChuck11 on July 05 2016 02:38:13 PM

2016-06-27

Incredible service

"I've had the worst experience with support from Microsoft apple nvidia eBay etc and Newegg seems to be one of the view that are actually helpful. Thanks for the understanding. "

This review was modified by LeonardSanchez on June 27 2016 06:28:49 PM

Share Newegg.ca (Canada)'s store rating

Newegg.ca (Canada) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.ca (Canada) is a merchant member
Newegg.ca (Canada) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.