• Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10

"I received my television with a large crack in the panel, rendering it unusable. I contacted customer support to get a replacement and their customer rep Isaac A. Quintana was absolutely fantastic. He was exceptionally friendly and handled the matter quickly and professionally. He set me up to get my replacement and even expedited the shipping! Top notch customer service. "

"i love newegg to pieces, like a best friend. i have fixed and Frankensteined many builds and systems using newegg parts and services.

when things arrive broken, they are always courteous, knowledgeable, and they TRUST me to know what's going on and what I want. when i call customer service or live chat, they have great English and they don't run you in circles with a script. As far as I can tell, Newegg customer service gets you to a person very quickly.

selection is amazing. products are genuine, with tons of pretty pictures.

prices are fantastic and usually unbeatable.

things rarely arrive broken, as they are packed with care and tons of bubble wrap and air bags. they even have custom hard drive impact bags now!

newegg is awesome and i will continue to use them as my primary technology retailer because they exceed my expectations as a high-brow technical consumer.

"Just wanted to take a moment to send a shout out to Rella.M.O'Connor, who has helped me with some serious frustrations involving my new Skylake build. NewEgg had a policy shortly after Skylake launched where they would only sell bundles of motherboards with the new i7-6700K processor. Problem was, I had already ordered the motherboard by itself the moment it was available for sale.

Other NewEgg CSRs ignored my messages and/or promised to send on my comments about the misguided policy, without follow-through. After becoming very frustrated, Rella reached out to me to handle my case moving forward. She's been prompt, friendly, and creative in finding ways to solve the stock and product issues I've encountered. This has completely turned my opinion around of NewEgg's continuing customer service excellence. There are definitely still rock stars in that company. Thank you, Rella!

"Today was another example of the consistently wonderful customer service that NewEgg provides. I have been working with them for over 12 years and the customer service has always been really good!"

"I ordered an item that I no longer needed and requested a return. Noah C. helped walk me through the process with patience. I would definitely return to shop at newegg. Thanks Noah & newegg, you rock! :)"

"The most amazing customer service I have ever received in a company. They truly care about their customers. They have done so much for me and I will continue to use their service for years to come, thank you, Newegg."

"I will NEVER use another company for electronic needs. I have used Newegg for about 10 years now, and this last month I had to order from Tiger Direct because of stock shortages. After having ordered everything I found out that Tiger Direct was running a bait and switch scam and I spent the better part of a month trying to get my money back. If you value your time and money, stick with Newegg and save yourself a lot of heartache. "

"I would like to thank Newegg for the great customer service. I purchased a motherboard off their website based on what I read and used to make my decision. Come to find out it was not the right one and it was totally my fault. They stepped up to the plate and are providing me a full refund and I am getting the one I really needed. Great customer care."

"When I called customer Service> Not only were they nice and polite,They took care of my problem very quick and efficiently, I am very happy the service here at Newegg.com I would highly recommend this to all of my Friends> Thank you again!"

"I'm new to Newegg but I can say their Customer Service has been excellent. I live locally to Newegg's City of Industry office & warehouse and their Will Call service was also excellent. So far all the computer parts I've purchased from them directly, as well as their partners, have met my expectations (in some cases exceeded it). Probably the only flaw I see thus far is their partners ship from many different locations both nationally and internationally resulting in several different shippers. Some of these shippers transfer your merchandise into the USPS causing delays especially DHL & UPS. However, when shipped by OnTrac directly from City of Industry I receive my merchandise usually in two days using Newegg's Free Shipping option (I just signed up for Newegg's Premier membership so I can get better shipping results on merchandise not originating from their City of Industry warehouse). I should mention I bought my computer merchandise from Mwave in Walnut (next to City of Industry) for 15 years, but they currently have no inventory depth, no more Will Call, and high shipping & handling costs even though I'm only 20 minutes from their location."

"I am a system builder and I ALWAYS buy from Newegg. Whenever I call their customer support, they are always very helpful, in fact, I last spoke to a man named Aldo who wen't to great lengths to make sure that I was able to complete my purchase. The customer service is so great and usually the prices are very nice. Even when the prices are higher than other websites (rarely) I still buy newegg just because they deserve the customer loyalty"

"I have been a customer at Newegg for years now and barely had any problems. I ran into a little hiccup recently after realizing there was an error on the website with something I had ordered. Luckily, after calling and getting Marc M. Stewart on the phone it was pretty smooth sailing. He completely understood the situation, was very helpful and reassured me as to why I shop at Newegg in the first place. Great service overall. Thank you. "

"Great customer service. Representative went out of her way to please the customer. Outstanding service. I recommend everyone to call in if you have a problem. "

"As always, a vendor that always deliver in assistance, prices, and dependability. A parcel was lost by the USPS and a replacement was sent by Newegg immediately. Newegg's support is always first-rate and problems are resolved quickly. I never hesitate to recommend Newgg to clients and friends."

"I have been doing business with Newegg for many years. In those years I have had two issues, and Newegg has resolved it both times.

Duncan, at Neweeg, did a great job when my PSU had an issue and I was able to return the product to them without a problem.

I have spent thousands at Newegg in the past and will spend thousands more in the future because their service really can't be beat.

Their rating system for products and reviews from customers who are tech savvy cannot be matched by any other retailer IMO. I highly recommend Newegg.

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,688 merchant members.