Newegg.com (USCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10

"Have been buying from Newegg for years. Have always excellent service with Newegg. Products are of highest quality with affordable pricing. Shipping is superfast. Recently had an item that one function did not work as expected, Contacted Newegg for an RMA replacement, Ivan was unbelievable on how fast he was able to get my replacement on its way. He is certainly an asset to Newegg. Many companies I deal with should take a look at how professionally this company performs and to the quality of help it hires. Thank you Ivan and Newegg for taking care of your customers."

"I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you and job well done to Tiffany. She displayed superior professionalism and knowledge. Tiffany rendered solutions to all of my questions and resolved any doubts. Once again Tiffany, "Thanks for a Job Well Done."

Satisfied Customer

"Annette was amazing, walking me through the easy RMA process! Sometimes, you just end up with a faulty electronic device, and they made the process painless over the phone. (The online process had a hitch in it, and the online chat wait time was horrendous) She was very friendly, and had me taken care of in just a couple of minutes. :)"

"i would personally like to thank DJ for amazing customer assistance i had a problem with shipping order and she was able to fix it quickly and kept me updated while doing so."

"I've been shopping at Newegg for years for all my computing needs. Recently I had a wonderful experience that I'd like to tell about. I ordered a monitor, never opened it, and attempted to return it past the return window. Not only did my super friendly customer service rep, Abbi Vivelo, extend my window - but she sent me a pre-paid ups label - all while brightening my day with her friendly demeanor which literally shined through the phone. Thanks Newegg and Abbi!"

"Hats off to Ivan Antunez in cust. service. I had an item (TV) that had gone past its warrantee period and he worked hard and got approved an RMA swapout, which was exactly what I requested. I sure appreciate Ivan's efforts."

"Your customer service representative Davyon Johnson was polite, professional and able to resolve my request for price matching of a PNY video card that I found at Fry's electronics for $20 less. I shall continue to shop at New Egg knowing I get the good prices but as important get treated to great customer service!"

"So I have been ordering with Newegg for personal and business for about 8 years now and I have had to call only about 5 times total, and each time I have called, their support staff have greatly exceeded my expectations. They have always provided exceptional shipping speeds and packaging of their products and there just isn't anything more I could want in a company I deal with. I wish more companies were like Newegg!"

"Customer Services was helpful with processing the return. I just explain my situation in few sentences and he is very helpful in processing the return without difficult."

"I was sold a sound system with no remote, which was going to be returned. With the help of an exceptional member of newegg Pepper.T.Sanchez. She was able to situate the problem by organizing the device missing. she is an asset to the company. she makes lil of nothing be worth while. Thank you Pepper.T.Sanchez. "

"These guys rock for customer service! I cannot tell you how understanding the staff are and how prompt they are to helping you solve an order or when it comes to canceling an order in a timely fashion. I'm impressed they have a 24 hour service window so you can rest assured your answers can be taken at any time of day. Thank you Newegg!"

"People often say poor planing on your part dose not constitute an emergency one mine. Well that's not the case for Marc.M.Stewart. I was having banking issues as I tried to order my mother a new computer for her birthday. Banking issues was the cause of my problem but Mark didn't just leave it to the bank. Through email and phone calls he actively assisted me in resolving the issue. AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!"

"New egg is the best at everything they do!"

"I became leery about this seller after it took so long for the Asus TF700T Tablet I purchased to arrive. I recieved a call from the seller stating that he had the Tablet in his show case and it was new and unused. He stated he would give me a free 5 year extended warranty to reassure me about the Tablet. I finally recieved it two weeks later. It contained no warranty of any kind, manuals or the cleaning cloth that was listed to be in the box. I called the reseller several times but never made contact with them; so I called Newegg Customer Service and spoke to Rella O'Connor. She was very professional, courteous and prompt in assisting me. The jury is still out on the reseller until they make good on this purchase."

"Today I ordered a refurbished Logitech G502 mouse for $44.99 from an email promo. I accidentally chose 3-day shipping instead of free shipping...It was 12 hours later that I realized my mistake, so I used livechat and spoke to an agent to resolve my shipping issue. They ended up honoring the 3-day shipping and gave me a $5 gift card for my next purchase. Not a bad deal for my mistake, I know I'll find something else to buy soon. Thanks Newegg!"

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,861 merchant members.