Newegg.com (USA) Reviews - newegg.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.28/10 40,499 reviews

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (40,616)

"Simply the best when it comes to just about everything from customer service to quick shipping.

Even when the company that made the Item did not want to honor their 1 year parts and labor, Newegg did! They even sent me a free shipping label for my return!

"I encountered a slight online glitch when placing my first order with Newegg. I must say I was delightfully pleased with their phone support and especially with the professionalism and attentiveness of their representative. She was pleasant and quite thorough. More importantly, she was empowered to resolve the issue on the spot. As a businesss owner, I can't tell you how frustrating it can be to get caught in an endless bureaucratic? loop when dealing with some companies and their so called customer service departments. Not so here. Low prices plus excellent customer services. Sounds likes the beggining of a great business relationship."

"Newegg as always was amazing. I recently ordered an open box ibuypower computer from them for a steal. It came in good condition but was missing the DVD drive. I called Customer support and talked to Drew.A.Jimenez. Not only was he fast and professional he sent me a $25 gift card so I could order a replacement DVD drive. Good customer service like this is why I only shop Newegg for all my computer needs. Keep up the good work guys!"

"mi experiencia de compra es muy satisfactoria, ya que todos los productos que he comprado han llegado a tiempo y en excelentes condiciones los recomiendo ampliamente"

"I received great customer service from Abbi Vivelo. I had an issue with a customer care credit that she resolved very quickly."

"I am a new customer to Newegg.com and plan to be a life long customer, thanks to their awesome CSR Cody Lee! I was in a bind after the end of support for WinXP. My computer was on the verge of pushin'up daisies. :0! I thought I found a good deal from a competitor but they sent me an email that they could not fulfill my order in a timely manor. I found an online coupon for Newegg.com that offered a fantastic discount for a computer that would meet my needs but I had to double check it. I contacted CS and spoke with Cody who not only helped me locate exactly what I needed and at the price I was able to afford but his professionalism and empathy for my situation really helped me to feel confidant about making my purchase through Newegg.com! Way to go Cody! Newegg.com has a great variety of quality products, awesome customer service and total satisfaction! I have already begun to spread the word to my circles! Thanks again Cody and Newgg.com!"

" I purchased a computer online and later realized I had purchased the one without touchscreen. I tried to cancel but with their fast service, it had already shipped. I filled out a rma to return and saw I would have to pay a restocking fee. I emailed chat to explain and Daisy immediately waived the restocking fee, allowing me to order the right computer this time. Even though this was my fault she worked with me promptly. Great Service that listens well and works to resolve issues. "

"These guys are always the best. Fantastic selection. Low prices. Great service. Great shipping options and costs. Tons of great reviews to help you make a decision."

"Newegg is awesome!.... they really know how to take care of their customers.... other companies could take lessons from Newegg they just rock! "

"I had a problem with a order I placed. was having trouble getting the correct item.. I usually have problems with contacting Newegg customer service. I spoke with a lady called Abbi, did an excellent job as far as helping me with my RMA and helping me find the right stuff I was looking for.. She was very patience, respectful, and very professional. Thanks a lot Abbi.. Company needs more people like you"

"I have been a Newegg Customer for over 10 years and have never had a complaint. Their speed in shipping and quality of service is top notch. I am now a Premier member and find it worth the annual $50. I recently had to return a defective SSD and Chris D.V. went above and beyond to help me out and give me the different options for RMAing my defective product and acquiring a replacement to my satisfaction. I commend Chris and Newegg for giving EXCELLENT customer service with no hassles at all. Now days it seems customer service isn't a priority for a lot of businesses and employees but Chris you have made me a believer that it still does matter to some!! Thank You very much Newegg and Chris"

"NewEgg never disappoints. I placed an order Friday with 2-day shipping. Today (Monday) I saw that there was now a $15 MIR available for the product I bought, as well as a $10 discount with a promo code. I sent an email this morning asking what their policy was, hoping to hear back some time this evening.

Doris from Customer Service answered my support ticket in under an hour, and answered two subsequent emails within minutes. She was able to apply the $10 discount as well as send me the MIR form for the $15 discount.

TL/DR: A+++ would NewEgg again

"Newegg is the go-to place for computer parts! I have tried to compare prices, even with Amazon, and end up with the better deal after shipping costs, etc. with Newegg being the winner. I begin to wonder why I waste my time at other sites! I did find one other site that had lower prices on some items, but on checkout they wanted to charge me for insurance, so the price difference was not worth it.

Customer service is great as well. This past order, I forgot to add a promo code -- it was my fault, but they were still willing to credit me for the promo after my order had shipped.

I have had no problems with returns, though it has been a while since I had to make an RMA request. They cross shipped the item so I didn't have to wait any longer than necessary.

atf104's Avatar
Philadelphia, PA

"As a long standing customer of Newegg, with some excellent service in the past, this review pained me somewhat to write, but after what I just endured, I felt obligated to let people know what Newegg has turned into after being such a top-notch online retailer.

I ordered 4 internal SATA drives for a RAID array I was upgrading. I receive the 4 new drives, install in my hardware array, format, load the data (a two-day affair with the amount of data I'm dealing with), and 2 of the 4 drives fail. Unsure whether it was a hardware failure on my end, a random occurrence or a bad batch of drives, I check my local hardware, re-install the old drives, and they're fine. I call Newegg and ask them if this particular model had a high-failure rate and they said no. I chalk it up to a random thing, and move forward with an RMA.

OK, next step (it literally became almost a mini-movie). Newegg (after some persuading, not by initial offer) agrees to advance replace the drives and await shipment (they wouldn't expedite). Four days later I receive, ONE drive (of the 4). I call them, they say it's an error in their RMA process. They send out the balance of the drives (3 more), receive them and start the reload process again.

I spend another couple days formatting and loading the array, next morning, BAM, another failed drive, this time only 1. I'm really thinking it's my hardware or something, but after more tests, the hardware is fine on my end. I call Newegg and really not knowing what to do at this point, ask the CSR what is the deal. After an hour on the phone, the CSR tells me that indeed there is a bad batch, and this model is having a high return rate. I asked did this change from the last time I asked a few days earlier? The person said no.

So now it's been a few weeks into the process, a great deal of my time, and my expectation is for something on Newegg's end to try and fremedy this situation. They again blunder the return process because they processed the RMA in separate parts causing more wasted time. I ask this time if they could simply credit me internally, so I can pick another brand/model. The CSR manager tells me he can't do that, it's against policy and I'd have to wait a few days to issue an external bank credit / return of product.

After all this I just sent the product back and awaited bank credit. Ahh the days of the Newegg "we got your back" customer support. Those days are over.

"Loved the sale price of the Ninja XL blender that I ordered online. Free shipping!!! Came lightning fast, I was shocked how fast it got here...well packaged and love the blender."