Newegg.com (USCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10

"Oscar was awesome to work with in resolving the issue I had with the laptop I had ordered and received. He was very professional and understanding. He treated me like you would hope a best friend would. I feel he went above and beyond anything I would have anticipated. But, kudos to Newegg, I have had great results from everyone I have spoken with. Obviously, they put a lot of attention into Customer Service and hiring people they can count on that like talking and helping their customers! I'm a committed Customer! "

"Newegg has been absolutely great.

The first time I made a purchase from Newegg was about 5 years ago, when I bought my first laptop because I was traveling a lot and my desktop wasn't cutting it.

That laptop has since died and been replaced, but I've settled down a bit and just used Newegg to purchase all the parts for a new desktop.

Reliable, and quick customer service. I prefer newegg over other online stores for computers and electronics.

Their free shipping is always quicker then estimated for me.

"I have always been pleased with Newegg's customer support and have been a loyal customer for many years. Even when I have had second thoughts about a product and simply wish to exchange it for a different brand/model they are courteous and will to accommodate me. Or, when a product is defective, they are quick to work our a exchange for a replacement. I can't think of a time that I have ever been disappointed by their support."

"I made the mistake of ordering something a month before needing it so it was out of the RMA period when we found out it didn't work. Newegg was very helpful and helped us in every way. Much more help than the manufacturer that didn't speak English well at all."

"I ordered parts to build a new PC from Newegg and unfortunately there has been problem after problem with the parts working at all (which isn't due to anything at Newegg).

I've chatted and tweeted and emailed and had phone calls with half a dozen different Newegg support reps and every. single. conversation was efficient and got me EXACTLY what I wanted. I have never had such excellent and helpful support from any tech company for any reason.

Newegg has my undying loyalty. If they were in Game of Thrones, I would root for them to rule Westeros. They are truly the best at what they do. They empower their staff to provide effectual help for customers, not just regurgitate canned responses to filter them through the support queue.

I. love. Newegg.

"Oscar was awesome in every way!! He even helped me out because the computer I got was for school and needed it fast and he helped out a lot with that. Very professional and polite. I do not wish to have another problem with an order, but if I do I hope I get the same person to deal with on the phone. THANKS OSCAR!!!"

Western United States

"Newegg.com is the best place to check for the best products for the best price! Just be patient and watch for the sales. If you have a problem they do their best to resolve it quickly. They are good at doing price matches also. Go NEWEGG!!!"

"Missy.Y.McDonald was very courteous. I bought a Samsung SSD a few days prior to Memorial Day sales and missed the opportunity to purchase the SSD for $20 dollar cheaper and also get a promo item for free. She went ahead and authorized this offer this one time for me. Great customer service, will do business again! Thanks! :D

Also would like to say thanks to Rella O'Connor on her behalf for calling me after and letting me know of the current results, I will be receiving the $20 credit back and promo item. 5/5! (ignore the current rating 4/5)

"Christy Y. was an incredibly service agent, I bought a GTX 980 and she was very helpful in sorting out some issues that were easily resolved. This is why newegg is always my first choice for computer parts."

"Love Newegg! Awesome place for just about anything electronic and/or computer related. Customer Service is spot on as well. I recently had a minor issue regarding an overnight shipping charge, and called Customer Service directly. A Mr. Luis F. Flores was extremely helpful and resolved my issue immediately, on a Saturday HOLIDAY Weekend.

I'll continue to do business with Newegg for as long as they exist and a huge 2 thumbs-up for great customer service.

"Oscar Rodriquez is excellent. If I had a customer relationship type business, Oscar would be my first hire!
R T SHANKWEILER
rts60001@comcast.net

"After contacting Newegg.com for help with my defective Graphics card I had purchased, Mariah from the customer service really helped me out and took great care of me.
I have been a customer of Newegg.com for almost 10 years now and its because of great service and people like Mariah that i will continue to come to Newegg for all my computer service needs!

"I purchased a MSI GTX 970 video card from Newegg and noticed after I had already checked out that I did not receive the free NVIDIA gift of The Witcher 3 and Batman Arkham Knight. I contacted their support and they were nice enough to send me both free vouchers for both games! Thanks Esther! I continue to be impressed with Newegg's customer service and shopping experiences."

"I required assistance on an order and they were able to resolve my problem that best benefited the customer.
Thank you Julian.
-Newegg customer since 2012

"Had to RMA a case fan that had a bad bearing on arrival. Called the toll free Newegg number and had it taken care of in about five minutes. My customer representative (Kylie) did a fantastic job and the process was completely painless. Newegg even waived the return shipping cost which was awesome due to the fact that the part only cost about $10. Thank you!"

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,835 merchant members.