Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.
2017-06-25

Sooooo Helpful!

"Thank you again for helping with the exchange on the defective graphics card!!!"

2017-06-25

Marlene is a gem

"New egg customer service is at the top of there game. With the quality of professional treatment by people showing concern and true compassion. I was fortunate to speak with Marlene and it made my day. We must always remember even with online methods of ordering complete with occasional hiccups, its people that make all the difference in the world. "

Great return service

"Had a video card with a thermal problem and sent it back for a return, got great customer service and will continue being a loyal customer. Thanks!"

2017-06-24

Had no idea where to start but they got me through

"Almost 3 years ago I got an expensive gaming mouse with a 3yr accident protection plan but now that I needed it I had no idea where to start, but they helped get me all the info I needed and got the process started and everything very easily. The person I spoke to was very friendly and incredibly helpful. "

Always EGGcelent!

"Been using Newegg.com for half a dozen years and purchased hundreds of items . I am yet to be disappointed with the service and support they provide"

Do not shop at Newegg!

"Although, I was initially skeptical about ordering through the Newegg company because I usually shop with Amazon, I thought I would give them a try. Huge mistake! I waited for my item (playard playpen for my twin toddlers) approx. a week, to no avail. I called the company on Wednesday, and then found out the product was not "In stock" (even though the website read otherwise.) I requested a refund and expressed my dissatisfaction with their service. I was told I would receive a full refund to my account within 24-48 hours. On Friday, I called to find out why the refund was not deposited and the representative told me the refund was issued and processed on Thursday. At that time I called my bank. The bank repsentative told me that it was never received. He then informed me once a refund is received it is not held, the funds are immediately made available to me. Two conflicting stories! On Saturday, I checked my account and still the refund was not posted. I immediately called Newegg and was told by the representative the refund was posted on Friday evening. Every time I speak to a Newegg representative, I have been told different dates when my refund was posted. And still to this date, I do not have my refund. Please never shop with Newegg. Let my experience be a lesson to you.

Great service

"I have never had bad service from NewEgg. Any time I need to contact their customer service reps, the people who I interact with are friendly, knowledgeable, polite, and prompt. The company goes above and beyond to make sure their customers are satisfied, and I can confidently recommend them for any tech purchasing needs."

2017-06-23

They really care about their customers; lowest price too!

"It's not often you enjoy an experience with customer service enough to take the time to review them. I was surprised with how easy my NewEgg rep was to work with. He was knowledgeable and understanding of the our need to get the products right away; even working with me on the shipping costs. The prices were better than Amazon on this item which was an added bonus. Also the products were in stock. I recommend checking out NewEgg!"

Superb Customer Service

"Had an issue with my purchase that was totally my fault and they did an excellent job helping with my return and setting me up with a replacement! Free next day shipping was included and it was hassle free. No doubt one of the best customer service companies I have experienced. Keep it up! Much appreciated! - Grant"

Phone Customer Service

"Web site was not correctly applying promo codes. Call to Customer Service was answered by a very charming lady (Linds__ for privacy). She was friendly, courteous, polite and VERY helpful. She place my order, gave discount and upgraded the shipping. Not my first order from Newegg but always have good service."

Unparalleled excellence

"Like another commentor said, these guys fixed MY mistake.
But first of all - amazing shipping. Their 4-7 days for free shipping was 3 days.
I ordered the wrong model of external HD off their site. Opened the box and began using it before I realized the mistake. I called them, they instantly refunded my money, sent me paid shipping labels for return within 30 minutes. And while they were at it, they helped me order the right HD. Can't say enough about Louis and the other folk there.

2017-06-22

Wasn't expecting that, but so very pleased!

"I purchased an Asus desktop pc, but after getting it, found that it was dvd-rom and not a burner. I was bummed. I called NewEgg, got Carmen as my customer rep.! I told her what happened and after Carmen called Asus to ask how difficult it may be to buy a burner and install myself. She found a replacement internal burner and said they would reimburse me for it's cost!! Didn't expect that, whatsoever! NewEgg, Carmen went above and beyond any of my expectations! Thank you, Carmen and thank you NewEgg for hiring such a great representative of your company. I've shopped with since 2008 and have always been treated well!
Thank You Carmen !!

Software Download purchase

"Purchased software that was downloadable. I was expecting an immediate download link but the order showed 1 to 2 day's processing on verifying the payment. Was about to cancel the order but a link to chat with an online rep was available. Spoke with Leslie B , she was able to push the payment through and I received my code in email within minutes.

Leslie was able to save an order and took my suggestions on improving the order process on downloadable software.

Thanks Newegg!!

2017-06-22

yo BROOKLYN..............YOU make newegg an incredible company.

"okay have dealt with newegg 2wice. thanks for letting me down both times. there won't be a third time. however as irritated as I am with this company there were 2 individuals that really cared about customer support the first one i can't remember his name but thank you. but let's get to the real reason this post is here. Brooklyn Huizar you are an amazing individual you went above and beyond the call of duty you not only showed up for work expecting a paycheck you made sure that newegg was investing their finances into the best customer service support team member they could ever ask for and if i had a company you would be the individual i would be searching for, there are not enough words in the english language or enough money in this world to be able to show the appreciation one can have for what you do. i do want this post to stand out and if anyone reads this and wants to have the best service possible at newegg i guess you should figure out her direct line and keep her busy she is more than amazing once again thank you in resolving these issues.

hope this helps YOU NEED TO BE RECKOGNIZED FOR THE EFFORT YOU PUT INTO THIS COMPANY

Troy is great!

"I was lucky and got Troy, he was quick, knowledgeable and went out of his way to help me. Very friendly and overall a really outstanding rep. He not only helped me with the issue I called about but a previous one."

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.