Newegg.com (USCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10

"Ivan A. was the most helpful person! He was quick to get me the answers I needed and very professional. Thanks Ivan!"

"Excellent customer service"

"I ordered a refurbished laptop for work. I encountered a hiccup regarding shipping. Unlike many other companies where I feel I have to be on the defensive in order to reach resolution, Abbi Vivelo at Newegg was extremely understanding and immediately waived the cost of next day shipping to ensure the laptop would arrive for work! I highly recommend Newegg for hassle-free service."

"Website problems slowed up the purchase process. Fortunately, Abbey from their call center was able to help me get the order placed. She was efficient and engaging, and made what could have been a tedious and irritating process a delight."

"Amazing service. The fact that they have 24/7 live support is great. They ship fast and make rebates really easy for you as well. "

"I have shopped with newegg.com for many years, and have always been pleased with my service. Recently newegg made a mistake with an order I placed, but Sarah Encinas fixed everything. I will remain a very happy newegg customer. Thank you newegg for going out of your way support your customers. "

"My experience with the chat support was great. The queue kept me updated and was audible so I didnt have to keep checking. My only suggestion would be to change the chat window 'copy to clipboard' feature to not force all the text into a paragraph but keep the lines separate as they appear in the chat window. To fix, required manually copying/pasting from the chat window. Thanks again with resolving my RMA concerns!"

"Outstanding customer service! I have the premier newegg membership and I made an order. I was concerned about the shipping so I called customer service and was immediately connected to Eugene.E.Wong who was very courteous and even upgraded my shipping from 2 day to one day for free."

"Andrew, the customer representative that assisted me was wonderful. I accidentally entered the wrong shipping address for my order, and he went above and beyond to process an order recall for my package, follow up with me afterwards, and ensure my new order was placed correctly.

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! THANKS ANDREW!

"Newegg has been phenomenal! I had probably the worst customer service from a manufacturer that refused any type of refund or replacement of a purchase for an in warranty product. They would only offer service of the same defective device. I contacted Newegg, after 5 separate RMAs with the manufacturer explaining the situation. Newegg made it right! Going from the worst manufacturer customer service to the best reseller customer service. No question why I have shopped Newegg for 12 plus years. Way to go Newegg! Thank you! "

"Bella Wang was eggceptional. Great prices and customer service."

"Amazing products and more importantly customer service! Thanks so much for providing me with all my PC products for the past 10 years! "

"Great products and AMAZING customer service! Abbi helped me out with fantastic customer service, and that is the reason I will be a lifelong shopper with Newegg! Now, if only they could have Abbi go over and train the Cable company on some customer service..."

"The customer service was topnotch I had a problem with my address and I had to contact them about it and I was quite surprised about how much they cared about doing everything they could to get the problem fixed. I wish all customer service was this helpful =D"

"Returned a NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band Wireless because it was no longer needed. Called up Newegg's customer support and spoke to Ivan A. Through our combined knowledge and effort, he made it painless and quick to obtain an RMA number. He was generous enough to to waive half of the restocking fee (although he didn't give me a free shipping label, DAMN YOU IVAN A.!) Overall, Newegg has always impressed me with its customer service, and Ivan's help was no different. If his supervisor had been available at the time, she would've gotten a great review of this gentleman. Praise Newegg and its customer service. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Joe M.
Scranton, PA UPS-SCS Manager

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,845 merchant members.