Stores > Newegg.com (USA)

• Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Customer service: Rating 9.37/10 9.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10

2016-12-07

Always good

"Newegg is always good and easy to deal with.

I had a small issue with my last order, but a call to costumer service and Mcallister had it quickly resolved.

Happy!

This review was modified by Jonah1978 on December 07 2016 07:08:50 AM

Very thank you Annie

"The attendant Annie is very kind and don't avoid the necessary efforts to help the consumers of Neweggs. Thank you very much, Annie."

Helpful Customer Service

"I called and was connected with a lovely lady, her name is Lola.
She made sure to help me and keep me a happy customer.
Love doing business with Newegg.

egg-celent customer service

"I recently ordered a laptop from Newegg. I later learned that I in my ignorance forgot to activate the card with which I was purchasing it. I called the service line to see if I could still get the special cyber Monday price. I talked to Sebastian, who was not only helpful but also had a great personality and even though he couldn't get me the special price (again, my fault) he hooked me up with a gift card for my next purchase, which I will most definitely be using. All in all it was a great introduction to Newegg as a new user. I felt Sebastian was not only helpful, but actually enjoyed being so, which is somewhat of a rarity in this field. I hope to have interactions this pleasant in the future! A+ service!"

2016-12-06

Horrendous -- don't use!!!

"I bought a VOIP phone from Newegg that stated "110V AC Adapter Included" in the description, but it wasn't in the package. After I had waited 50 minutes for their chat customer service, they said they couldn't guarantee everything in the description was in the package!!!

I contacted Google Trusted Stores and after they had wrestled with Newegg repeatedly, Newegg's best offer was to refund the $30 for the phone and $7 for shipping -- nevermind that the phone with shipping and tax originally cost $37.42! The $12 for an adapter isn't the end of the world, but Newegg has made an enemy through their absolutely dismal customer service and ridiculous claims.

This review was modified by Voipcustomer on December 06 2016 02:16:55 PM

2016-12-06

Newegg never "cracks" under pressure!

"Sadly this year I have had to contact Newegg customer support 4 times this Christmas season. BUT it has been a positive experience every time. The service that I received from the customer support team was exemplary! They know how to treat their customers and to solve the problem without any hassle. Keep up the great work Newegg!"

This review was modified by Eldruin on December 06 2016 02:08:49 PM

Rebate / Mail in Rebate issue

"I purchased a product with a mail in rebate and the rebate company mailed me a letter saying the code i sent was unable to be scanned. I contacted NewEgg two days in a row and each representative told me there was nothing else i could do since they are unable to resend me a copy of the original UPC. Finally i was able to reach Andrea on customer service. She was so kind and very helpful! I had lost hope and wanted to return the item since it's been unused but she instead told me the company will refund me the rebate amount for all the inconvenience. Because of her i will remain to be a NewEgg customer. Seriously, THANK YOU SO MUCH ANDREA!!!!! "

This review was modified by aznsunshine on December 06 2016 01:41:19 PM

PERFECT HELP

"I was helped by a representative named andrew who turned my frustration into releif. He helped me in less then 30 minutes we discovered my package was lost. He layed my options out clearlg and super friendly and i 10/10 would call him again"

Review Was Needed

"I will be the first to say that I never right a review no matter how many times Newegg asks me to. Sorry Newegg but usually nothing stands out to me. However, yesterday I was on the phone with a Service Rep named Rory. I contact him in regards to your general part ordering question and he was so amazing I had to tell people about the experience. From the get go Rory was able to knowledgeably discuss what I inquired about and even had helpful suggestions on what route to take to solve my issue. He had a wonderful demeanor about him that made it a very easy conversation rather than the usual obligatory thank you and you're welcomes. After the interaction I had confidence in our resolution and wanted to let people know how pleasant the conversation between me and Rory was. Thank you Rory for making my life very easy."

This review was modified by Johnyaco on December 06 2016 08:31:14 AM

Wonderful Service from McAllister

"I purchased a wireless router and had difficulty signing into my Newegg account so I registered for a new account, While doing so, I made a mistake in my email address and didn't notice it until after the account was set up and I had made my purchase. This meant I would not get email confirmation, etc. for the purchase.

I tried to change the email address, but was unable to do so by using my phone and because my internet service was not working, I was unable to go online by computer.

So, I contacted Newegg where McAllister helped me to correct the email address on my account and made sure it was working and all was good. This sounds simple but at the time it was not actually that simple, it took several times for the actual changes to go through and accepted by the website and McAllister kept with it until it was done. He went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied.

2016-12-05

Great Service and prices.

"Never had a hitch with these guys. Promptly responded to any issues and settled any mis-understandings in minutes. "

2016-12-05

Newegg helped me survive finals!

"I ordered a decent and cheap laptop from Newegg.com for Black Friday. There were issues with my credit card that I wasn't aware of and my order got cancelled. I didn't release this until a week later, being a full time student with two jobs it is hard to keep up. I talked Dylan from Newegg and he got me the laptop at a discounted rate after the Black Friday sale had ended and even shipped it faster for free. Dylan was also always super polite and friendly and really made sure I was taken care of. This really saved me since no one else had any affordable decent laptops and I needed one fast for school."

This review was modified by Busy-Student on December 05 2016 01:50:10 PM

Great Customer Service!

"It was my first time experiencing a lost package. After calling Newegg support on Saturday to tell me that I required a Police Report in order to get a refund, I ended up going in circles with the Police Department, FedEx, and USPS. I gave up and called Newegg on Monday.

McAllister answered and handled the situation very well. He listened to my story and assured me that I was going to get my refund for a lost package. He was the first person in 3 days that was helpful that didn't kick me to a different agency such as FedEx. That call was a friendly experience that turned out really well.

This review was modified by azoooppy on December 05 2016 10:40:57 AM

Sebastian was extremely helpful

"when I was talking to Sebastian, he was totally understanding and he helped my problem with and went over and beyond to get me what I needed ! "

This review was modified by MagesticTwig on December 05 2016 09:25:52 AM

2016-12-04

Extremely professional.

"I had a refund I didn't use which had a 90 day expiration date I totally over looked. Basically I was going through a recent death in my family and was having a hard time dealing with the lost. The customer service employee was very professional and as I had to explain my situation and he contacted management to approve of my refund to be able to use again. Thank You so much NEW EGG. You're not some cooperate machine, but are real great people. "

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,455 merchant members.