Stores > Newegg.com (USA)

• Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10

"NewEgg is the first site that I go to shop when I need something to fulfill for my Technology Requirements. They have everything that you can ask or think of and the prices offered are so very competitive all round the year. I have been shopping with them for over 10 years and I cannot think of one experience where I had an issue. Their customer service is top notch. The thanks giving 2015 deals that have started sometime before are just amazing. I would seriously suggest anyone who is trying to buy any technology related purchase should seriously consider visiting their web site. I have no hesitation in recommending this 100% !!!"

This review was modified by mailtoiyer on November 25 2015 03:19:23 PM

" today when I was giving Peter t or p a review I accident my clicked 3 stars on two of the questions because of all the noise in the house. He was very nice and very helpful and solved all of our problems with our order. Also Victoria was very helpful with another question we had."

This review was modified by 17dcowles on November 25 2015 01:02:58 PM

"This site's always been the best option for products online, going back ten years I've recommended it as a source for people. Having worked in IT it's my goto with the best prices and best deals online. The customer service that I have received up to date was 10 stars out of 10, I ordered a product, looked online at the return policy, called to have a product returned before it was received using the automated system and was done in under 10 minutes. The automated system said that it had trouble filling the return order and sent me to customer service who then helped me have the item requested to be recalled from shipping so that I didn't have to do anything but sit back and let my refund be processed for the full amount all handled on its own. I couldn't buy a better online shopping experience. "

This review was modified by altools on November 25 2015 01:17:43 PM

"first return I have had to place with New Egg until I ordered this mouse....no hassles at all, had trouble with the site; but the call went so smoothly, I do not know if I will ever use the automated site again. These folks are THE BOMB!!!"

This review was modified by #1Bruceman on November 25 2015 11:47:28 AM

"Hector provided a RMA# for an order that needed to be revised due to special pricing for a competitive product after understanding the issue.

He was pleasant & understanding and resolved my issues in one transaction.

That's why I shop at Newegg!

This review was modified by mwfeldman2015 on November 25 2015 11:08:03 AM

" I wanted to compliment the great job
everyone is doing! For example, I'm glad
you made it so easy to compliment you
guys and gals! Thank You Everyone! It is
a pleasure window-shopping, it is a
pleasure when everything goes well and on
the rare occasion something goes wrong
everyone is always pleasurable to work
with. I don't need to be afraid when I
submit my order wrong and need
assistance, I don't need to be afraid
when I make mistakes ordering. I browse
your site 3+ times a day, there is so
much to view and learn. And I read other
customers comments to learn specifics
installing, learning what I do wrong, and
positive comments which make me feel like
I'm on the right road. Good work from
everyone! Customer Support is great!

This review was modified by djulzcomcastnet on November 25 2015 09:57:09 AM

"A big THANK YOU to Alysa R. for all of her help today with my order.
I ordered a laptop less than a day ago and the price went down $40 dollars overnight. I contacted the CS team via the live chat support and Alysa R. was able to credit me without hassle.
Highly recommend NewEgg!

This review was modified by alyssachestnutt on November 25 2015 07:02:25 AM

"this company is great. fast shipping too."

This review was modified by jim.burt on November 25 2015 04:35:42 AM

"I've purchased many components from Newegg over the years. I just went through my first RMA with them. My new motherboard wasn't giving a video signal so I needed to exchange it. I was hoping to setup my new system over Thanksgiving weekend, but going through the full exchange process would have meant the replacement would arrive after the long weekend. I called up Newegg and Gloria processed my RMA as a return instead and helped me purchase a replacement motherboard. On top of this, she provided free next day shipping to make sure it arrives before Thanksgiving!"

This review was modified by edtam on November 24 2015 11:16:32 PM

"I buy a lot of items from Newegg.com, and I'm always impressed with them. This last time, I made a mistake on my purchase, and the person who helped me get everything together could not have been more accommodating. Not only are the products that Newegg sells fantastic, but their customer service is solid."

This review was modified by tecaminiti on November 24 2015 05:08:10 PM

"Im a 20 year+ member with Newegg and had to call customer support, I had Martha.L.Casillas with newegg take care of my issue and she was the best... Thanks again Martha and NewEgg.. Great doing business with you.."

"Ordered a few games from newegg.com and had an issue with my gift card after canceling a preorder outside of a promotion period. Worked with Renee today and she made sure my giftcard was sent and order history corrected in less than 2 minutes! Fantastic customer service!"

"My order with newegg got declined last night because of my bank and the item i was supposed to buy ran out of stock so I was on the phone with customer service rep. Jeffrey.J.Huynh to resolve the issue. I couldn't be happier with how personable, professional and problem solving he was. Kudos, man! You were great. Thanks!"

"I previously ordered using Visa Checkout for a 25 dollar promo code. I received an email confirming the order. However, 4 minutes later another email was sent to me saying that the payment authorization failed. My bank saw this as potential fraudulent activity, which was weird since I had used Visa Checkout in the past without any issue. I cleared everything up with my bank and confirmed that I was the one making the purchase. However, my order on NewEgg was still labeled as "On Hold - Payment Declined." I didn't want the promo code to go to waste so I went to customer support. The agent who assisted me looked into the case and told me he could cancel the order for me and reorder or change the paying method. I was concerned that the promo code would go to waste if I cancelled the order since I had already used it for the declined order, but was assured that I could use it on the new order if the failed one is cancelled. So the order got cancelled and I made a new order using the promo code successfully. I waited for the order confirmation as well as the payment charge emails to make sure the same thing didn't happen again. He even stuck around to make sure that authorization went through for the order. Thanks Gilbert M!"

This review was modified by CScountdowntimer on November 24 2015 02:56:09 PM

"I bought a PC--hooked it up, but it required I log into Internet to "activate" Windows. I do not have Internet, and sales info for the PC did not say Internet was required to activate PC. So, I was forced to return PC to Newegg.

However, I've been waiting & waiting and waiting, but no refund from Newegg, and their Customer Service is virtually useless. I cannot get help, no matter how much effort I put into this. This is a horrible experience.

AVOID NEWEGG if you need to return and expect your money back--THEY DO NOT CARE!!!

I'm off to the Better Business Bureau next.

This review was modified by ernie8677 on November 24 2015 06:28:40 PM

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.