• Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10

2015-07-29

"I recently called Newegg Premier for some help about a purchase. Martha Casillas took care of everything with very minimal information - impressive, really, and important when dealing with informal calls. Thank you Newegg!"

2015-07-29

"Newegg's shipping sucks. When I ordered hard drives, they do not wrap them with enough bubble-wrap to protect them, thereby shortening their lives. Then when I try to complain to them, their web site will not let me e-mail or chat with them. I went to the trouble of filling-out their forms and when I hit the Submit button, nothing happened."

2015-07-29

"I've been shopping with Newegg since 2005 and have received amazing service every single time! I ordered a product incorrectly, I meant to order a PCI-E NIC instead I ordered a PCI NIC. They gave me a newegg gift card so I can order the correct one. Beyond great service!"

2015-07-28

"Abbi.V she is one of the best customer service Representative i ever talked to on Newegg, i purposely get on here just to tell you guys. YOU CANT GO WRONG WITH NEWEGG. we have a great conversation and she is sooo understanding ..... that make me kindda want to be one of her friend. ik sounds a bit creepy but... cant help it. her tone is like a magnet, still echoing in my brain right now."

2015-07-28

"Had an issue with the wrong item being sent, but Eddie.E.Navarro at Newegg Customer Service went above and beyond to help out. Very impressed."

2015-07-28

"Dan L was very helpful in all my intricate detailed questions. If he can help me, then he's sure up for a promotion.

2015-07-28

"I had an issue with one of my orders and the Newegg phone representative, Aldo, was immensely helpful in resolving it. He was kind, courteous, and checked back regularly while I was placed on hold. I couldn't ask for better service.

I can't say the same for Newegg's e-mail chat system. They have yet to respond to my issue (nearing the 48 hour mark)."

"Update:
It wasn't even 30 minutes from when I posted my original review that I got a call from Newegg by a person named Mike O. He looked into my order and took it upon himself to call me back and extend me a one time courtesy of giving me the full $80 credit back given my long purchase history with Newegg (since 2002). I know and understand that he did not have to do that but I am truly grateful and satisfied with his actions and Newegg's service.

Original Review:
Ordered the QNAP TS-251 on 7/16 for $299.99 from Newegg. Found out today that the price dropped $50 plus another $30 with coupon code provided on their site. So in total, I bought an item less than 2 weeks ago for $80 more. Newegg doesn't have a price guarantee unless it's an iron egg product which of course it was not (bummer). I called customer support and they said they could not honor the coupon code for $30 because that code was only valid today. Patricia.P was the customer support representative I talked to. She was very friendly and helpful in answering questions and explaining things. She offered me a $25 gift card at first. I told her that I was not totally satisfied because of the big price difference and that I was a long time Newegg customer (since 2002). She put me on hold to work some things out and ended up offering me a $50 gift card. Just wanted to thank her for working with me and offering me some credit. "

2015-07-28

"Newegg has always been a good competitor in the home builder market. I built my first computer using newegg in 2004 and they've never let me down. Fast service and good customer support. The few times I've had to use the return an item, I ordered incompatible hardware, the process was quick and easy. I have never had a reason not to shop newegg."

2015-07-28

"Best customer service I have seen in a while. Quick and efficient."

2015-07-28

"Been ordering from Newegg since 2004 and have always had quality service. For the very few times I've had to contact Newegg, their customer service has always been polite and top notch. Keep up the good work."

2015-07-28

"Exceptional customer service. I was trying to return an item over the return period and I was technically going against everything they stated and at first they said they could not help me. When I explained my situation further the customer service person went far beyond my expectations and empathized with my situation, giving me credit in store when I had just about given up on getting anything back. They have accepted all returns I have ever made without a hassle and have worked with me on anything else I needed help with. Keeps me a loyal customer! Thanks NewEgg."

2015-07-27

"I've had some issues over the weekend regarding a lost shipment but it was not Newegg's fault at all! As a matter of fact, It took me less than 10 minutes to try to contact them and get my issues solved vs. calling the shipping company, which was annoying. I love shopping at Newegg, as I usually do when I build computers. The downside about being from CA is the tax, but their prices are usually very competitive versus other resellers that it often offsets that, AND I usually get items shipped within 2 days because I only live 1 hour away from the City of Industry. All in all, I've never had an issue with any of the items bought, and when I do, the customer service is always there to patch it up. The only real issue I have is the restocking fee, but whatever. Also, I want to give a shout out to Clover S. and Annie A. for helping me with my customer assistance needs quickly and smoothly! "

2015-07-27

"I ordered a Geforce video card and the bundled game was Batman: Arkham Knight, which ended up having bad performance issues, so bad that it was taken off store shelves. Later, when nvidia bundled the new metal gear solid V game, Newegg worked with me to trade my Batman key for the metal gear solid key at no cost to myself."

2015-07-27

"I had a question regarding my order. Davyon is knowledgeable and was most helpful. In 12 years of doing business with Newegg I have had very few issues. I have never had an issue they couldn't take care of. Thank you Newegg for being in business."

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.