Newegg.com (USCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10

"I would like to thank Sheri A. Colorado for taking the extra step to help my wife and I verify the status of our order. Sheri was patient and I was happy to be able to work with her today. Thank you for what you do!"

"Pepper provided amazing customer service and answered all of my questions with ease. She should get a raise! The high level of politeness and customer service she portrayed should be the standard for all newegg employees. Thank you Pepper!"

"I've always liked Newegg since they have such good deals on everything and their website is the BEST when it comes to providing information and reviews about products. I always check the reviews on Newegg before ordering anything - you actually can learn some things from what others have said.

And what prompted this review was after all these years, I encountered my first problem with a product which Newegg quickly and easily resolved. Great customer service!!!

"This was a great shopping experience, great customer service, super fast shipping, best price on the market, thanks. "

"Remember when Newegg was great?
I sure do! But then I started hearing strange complaints of poor or no service that simply couldn't be true - except it then happened to me. A $14 part, out of the $1000 I ordered did not show up. I inquired and got a response, and then nothing. I inquired again and still nothing. Finally I claimed it through my credit card company so Newegg locks (one of) my account.
Then I write reviews like this to vent a little and Newegg replies to make it look like they are interested in my petty problem but on the backside they do nothing at all.
I do remember the old Newegg, they could not be beat. Not sure where they have gone.

"I ordered some RAM for my Laptop from Newegg and was disappointed to find that it did not work, even though it was the correct type. I contacted Newegg and they could not have been more helpful, refundeding the full cost to me. In particular, Kathleen Aceves in customer support was particularly helpful and ensured a swift and satisfactory reply to my complaint. Bravo Newegg."

"I ordered an 850 pro and the next day the price went down $20.00. Against there policy they refunded me the difference when they clearly did not have to. Great customer service."

"Really nice and helpful and will help as much they can"

"I ordered a HP Pro Touchscreen Tablet (3 day shipping) and expecting to see if Friday but it did not arrive Monday it didn't arrive either I need it for a trip going out of the country I called Newegg on Tuesday and I got ahold of Pepper Wow! what a big help she worked on it and found the problem and that was the Credit card company denied that order but let another an item on the same order be released even though I had over a $400 credit on my Credit card then she did a 3 way call to the Credit card company and we got everything straighten out and this process took over 45min she was such a big help and see even waited until she got all info from the Credit card company through the computer to be sure that my order would go out because she knew how important it was to me to have the Laptop before we Leave. Thank YOU!! Pepper you done a out standing JOB!"

"Just wanted to share my stellar customer service experience with Ivan at Newegg.com. I purchased the wrong item and had to cancel the order to get a refund and order the correct item.

The problem was that I needed the credit from the refund to purchase the 2nd item but refunds usually take 3-5 business days to process.

Ivan was kind enough to contact AMEX and confirm the cancellation to get those funds released immediately so I could make the 2nd purchase. It took awhile and he had to jump through some hoops to get it done but he was very patient and helpful.

"I had a problem with visa checkout and Christopher.A.Kuehnel help correct the problem. He was polite, quick and a delight to work with. Thanks newegg!"

"I made a purchase that got split, and initially the larger transaction did not get approved. I was informed through MasterCard minutes later and told me that they reset that transaction and it should go through after calling Newegg customer service. I called them up and it only took about 5 minutes to sort everything out once I talked with the service representative (Mr. Avalos). He even upgraded my shipping for no extra charge. Overall, it was a positive experience that was handled a lot quicker than I would have expected and I get my stuff a couple days faster. Thanks Newegg! "

"I had ordered a Refurbished Laptop from asus for school work. Unfortunately it didn't work properly on arrival and I needed to send it back. In a bad spot needing a laptop for school Newegg went out of their way to accommodate a fast refund method allowing me to get another laptop immediately. They turned a bad experience into a not so bad one. That's what makes Newegg great."

"I want to recognize Mr. Andrew Jimenez for doing an outstanding job. He was very courteous and professional. Very good ability to listen and reflect, which created good rapport. I left our discussion very impressed.

"Great customer service. All my orders came in very quick with email notifications, from Newegg, on all updates up to the delivery notice. "

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.