Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.
2017-05-17

Fantastic Customer Service

"After having trouble with the customer service of another seller, who never answered, and trying to work around that seller's shoddy site, I decided to check if newegg would help me instead. Amazingly, their customer service rep answered almost immediately and was by far one of the most helpful I have spoken to. He worked with me on everything I asked, and even helped me with things I was certain weren't going to happen. I've never believed strongly in the idea of customer loyalty, but this changed my mind. Newegg was fantastic to me and I would definitely work with them again."

2017-05-17

Angelo G. Barajas is an excellent asset to Newegg.com (USA)

"I ordered a HP Laserjet P2015, refurbished, because HP does not manufacture that particular printer anymore. However, that particular HP printer is like Pontiac's 1992 Bonneville, with the 3800 (The last REAL motor made for a car). As to be expected, at times, it didn't come with the USB cable nor a toner cartridge. It's refurbished and what can you do, right? Well, after only being on the phone with Angelo for five minutes, being understanding and listening, he decided to refund me a portion of the sale ($$) which will make going to both BestBuy & Cartridge World a little less painful and easier on my pocket, considering that I paid for a refurbished printer that is still unusable straight out of the box. "

2017-05-16

Over and above customer service

"Product went on shell shocker sale 3 days after I purchased. Despite the item being OOS, still provided me a credit. Awesome customer service!"

order help

"preordered a graphics card which came with a game but did not get it immediately when the card arrived. Contacted newegg and they sent it to me immediately, awesome customer service through the years!"

2017-05-16

Brooklyn was very helpful!

"Brooklyn was incredibly helpful! And she took the initiative to switch my return carrier to one that picks up at my work.
And she was able to help me fix my mistake of selecting the incorrect return reason. Quick and painless. Thanks!

PC building

"Newegg facilitated building a computer very easily. When my power supply failed, setting up a return was fast and seamless. I will definitely use Newegg in the future!"

GPU RMA

"My Gtx 1080 Duke came with horrible coil whine. When I went to return it, all of the promotions that were around when I had bought my GPU had ended. In order to get me my card faster, I was able to get a refund and order a new one. Newegg honored the sale price and let me keep the game that came with my card. They also gave me a $20 store credit in place of the $20 mail in rebate that I would have lost. All in all, a painless experience that was handled fast and efficiently. "

2017-05-15

Customer Service the way it was meant to be.

"First time purchase on Newegg, Third party Sale went horribly wrong. Spoke with Andy from Newegg. He went above and beyond to make things right. Thanks, Andy."

2017-05-15

A best place to buy after 16 years!

"Once again Newegg has provided eggcellent service. I've been a loyal patron for over 16 years through many builds and upgrade. Andy was a pressure to talk to and you could tell that he wanted to help."

Customer service

"The representative was. Wet helpful in my return. He was straight to the point and everything was easy with no hassle. "

eggcellant service

"I received a defective device from Newegg and dreaded the call for return/replacement. And thanks to Vida L and Newegg I am a very happy customer. Vida was polite, prompt and as helpful as anyone could hope for. She made the entire experience as easy as could be. now I have a replacement TV on the way and the return is just as easy..Thank you Newegg and Vida L

Still a Happy customer after 20 yrs

Eggcellant!

"Had bought a Linksys WRT3200ACM Router at regular price and it's working great. So when I saw that Newegg had one refurbished by Linksys, I decided to buy it and use it as a repeater. Had to call Linksys support to set it up as I am not a networking guy. Had the router up and running in about 10 minutes and it's working great. I also bought a 1 year extended warranty just to back up the 90 day Linksys gives you.
I have bought at Newegg for many years and I have had only one bad experience and in all honesty, no one is perfect. My advice to everyone is to keep everything that comes with your product, that includes the box it came in at least until the warranty runs out cause you never know what is required in sending the product back.
Bottom line, Newegg may not always have the best price but you will get what your ordered. Great company and very helpful customer service, a least from what I have experienced. It's like they say, Once you know, you Newegg.

Eggcellent service!

"Returned ryzen abandoned project. Hassle free! Love this company!"

2017-05-14

Superb service

"I called Newegg customer service twice in my quest to buy Dragon Naturally Speaking. Both times, they were exceedingly patient and helpful. I can't be more pleased! "

2017-05-12

Only the Best in Customer Service

"I swear, their motto must be "It's all about the customer's""

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,408 merchant members.