Newegg.com (USCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10

"I recently purchased a PC from ibuypower, through newegg.com and cannot be happier with my decision. I got the computer and the side see-through pannel of the case was scratched/faded, and one of the case fans did not work. I immediatley called ibuypower and they issued a rma # for a replacement on January 6,2015. here we are now on January 21,2015 and everytime i call ibuypower, they tell me that they are "still looking for the parts". I called newegg for the first time to adress the issue. Cecelia.N.Hernandez helped me, and after telling her the maze of a story that I have been on trying to get a replacement fan and side pannel from ibuypower, she tells me she can send me a completely new PC, NEXT DAY SHIPPING, for a replacement! Newegg and Cecelia, you have satisfied every single one of my needs, and could not thank you enough. I could not be any happier right now, and I am forever grateful. I will now be a customer for life. You guys never seem to disappoint and truly knocked this one out of the park. "

"I am a frequent shopper at NewEgg, and often find they have the products I want, at a competitive price. My latest experience with NewEgg proved them to be very honorable in their handling of rebate processing issues. I had an issue with a denial of a rebate by the manufacturer. NewEgg customer service tried to assist me. While we did not get the manufacturer to change their stance, NewEgg's customer service graciously offered to step in and partially fulfill my rebate. The process dealing with NewEgg customer service, via the chat interface, was effective and efficient."

"Newegg has consistently excellent prices and numerous promotions to save you even more money. Even their free shipping is extremely fast (granted, I live only 2 states away from their main facility). Their policies are clear and easy to understand and dealing with customer service is always a pleasure. I've been a proud Newegg customer for several years and they have always met or exceeded my expectations on every order. Nobody in the PC component business does it better."

"The reason I shop at Newegg isnt the low and competitive prices. The reason I shop at Newegg is the exceptional customer service they provide. Alysa, a telephone CSR I spoke with today was nothing less than professional, courteous, and helpful!

PS--Props to their shipping department, who always seems to get my order to me faster than an other vendor out there!

"My laptop showed up with a busted fan. It sounded like a 747 landing on broken glass. I sent an email to the customer service team and talked to Yolanda C., who went back and forth with me for about 3 or 4 emails before cold-shouldering me. After waiting 7 business days, I /called/ the customer service team and spoke with Mariah G., who was able to muck through Yolanda's mess and clean it up for me in less than 30 minutes. Fantastic work. I was about one more bad experience away from burning that computer and putting this whole Newegg.com situation behind me, but Mariah helped me believe again. Yolanda earned 0 stars, but Mariah earned 10 stars, so I'm giving the overall customer service 5 stars."

"Abbi! was the best!!! Great customer service! Thank you!"

"First time buyer from Newegg. Items are as advertised. Prices are reasonable. Shipping was prompt. Great customer service. I ordered the wrong part and they had no problems with me returning them.

Will do business with again. A+

"Excellent and responsive service."

"I wanted to change my RMA request, so I called customer service. My experience with June was excellent. Within several minutes all my request was done. I rate Newegg.com 5 out of 5."

"Great products. Great Customer Support.

I placed an order late Sunday night and noticed a pricing issue on Monday morning. When I contacted customer support via live chat and explained the problem, they immediately set me a gift card for the difference... no questions... no arguments

"Ordered a PC Case for my girlfriend and had it overnighted. FedEx dropped the ball and lost the package en route, causing it to be delayed several days. Newegg was very helpful in filing a claim to refund the shipping cost."

"I have been a Newegg customer for about 10 years. Their prices are very good, the product information is excellent, and the web catalog is well organized and functional. Products are well packaged and quickly shipped. I have never needed to make a return. I made my first call to customer service, today, and it was in regard to the use of a gift card. The representative gave me a workaround to accomplish the purpose. "

"Newegg is awesome for all kinds of great deals on all kinds of great goods. almost all my computer gear is from Newegg. Shipping is fast and reliable sometimes the packing could be better on big items."

"I have been a customer for approximately 10 yrs. I am building 2 computers with over 80% of my hardware coming from Newegg. I have gotten my orders on time as promise. I have ordered the wrong product; Newegg issued return labels and paid the return. One thing I like is the ease of navigation on the web site. Newegg is simply the best better than all the rest, People such as Alysa R. will help them keep that edge.

"I just wrapped up a very long and arduous almost-2-months-long claim with Newegg with approximately $2.3k worth of parts and it was a very frustrating process overall.

I want to be clear before describing the whole situation: If this was just a rating for Marc, the very last rep I spoke to on the phone, I would give him 5 stars across the board for going above and beyond to help me with this situation. I also left 2 stars instead of 1 because UPS contributed to the problem as well. And now from the beginning:

We placed our order around Black Friday/late November. Our order was going to ship out in 2 parts: the computer cases were shipped separately and didn't require adult signature, and everything else needed to be signed for. We received the cases just fine within a week of our order.

The parts? Not so much. I gave it a bit of time, then checked the site and saw that it was listed to be delivered. Never received a notice or any of the parts, so I then emailed Newegg CS and got an automated message saying that it would take up to 7 - 10 days.

At the end of 7 days, I give up and call their CS team directly, and after almost an hour of waiting (holiday seasons), finally get a rep, who all but pretty much accuses me of lying when I said I wanted to make a claim, because "why would you make a claim this late?" Maybe because I was trying to be understanding of the holiday volume and actually waited out my 7 days of response like an idiot. Already pretty annoyed at this point, but talked to him and he filed the official claim and told me it'd be around 7 - 10 days.

This is pretty much where it starts going downhill. I call in about 3 - 4 more times afterwards over the course of December, and at the END of December (almost a month since my items have gone missing) they send a tracer out to UPS.

I know this because UPS then proceeded to call me 3 times and leave me one of those door handle messages asking me if I knew where my items were. No. I don't. That's why I'm asking you. I was told that my "neighbor" signed for them, except the name they provided wasn't the name of anyone we knew around us.

So between December and into mid-January, it was basically back and forth between me trying to find out what's going by calling Newegg every few days or so, to UPS giving me the run around on where this shipment wound up. Most of the Newegg reps were very sympathic and understanding minus the first one. It was finally when I spoke to Marc at the end in mid-January that someone escalated this claim up and got me some answers. He was extremely attentive, made sure to email *me* and personally assist me if this were to drag out anymore.

Honestly, I have shopped with Newegg before and never had a problem with shipment, but this ordeal makes me hesitate, should I ever run into another issue where a claim would be involved. We ended up purchasing our parts elsewhere because we needed them for work but having $2.3k tied up in limbo with no news for almost 2 months is beyond ridiculous, especially with the delay to send out the initial tracer. However, I'm happy to say that we finally got our refund once it was looked into.

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,897 merchant members.