Newegg.com (USCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10

"Always great buying from Newegg. Between Newegg and Fry's are my go to stores for computer parts. Absolutely the best prices and best customer service in the computer industry!"

"Ivan went above and beyond the call of duty to help resolve an issue I caused myself! Thank you, Ivan!"

"Amazing customer service, the people are so nice and courteous it makes you feel great just for calling them. They were quick to resolve an issue I was having with the order I had placed. "

"I received a flyer from Newegg listing a $10.00 promotional discount for a Western Digital 1TB hard drive. I ordered the drive from the web site, but when I entered the promo code, I received a small boxed message that said that my E-mail address was not valid for the promotion. After a few tries with no luck, I entered a chat session with customer rep Bella Wang. In very short order, she investigated the problem and offered to refund me $10.00 off the retail price of the drive if I would send her the order number. She couldn't tell me why the web page rejected my E-mail address (probably a glitch), but this rapid solution to my problem is typical of Newegg customer support and why Newegg seems to hire the best support reps. Thanks, Bella - and thanks Newegg!"

"Great fucking service. They were sold out of something so I hopped onto their service chat, got on with a guy in less than ten seconds, and he answered all my questions for me, including what time they were expecting to get the item back in stock. Ken you fucking rock!

Rating: Very Fucking Satisfied

"Thank you, thank you thank you!

My customer rep Abbi went out of her way to help my rectify my mistake!!!

I will continue to go to Newegg first for the best deal in computer hardware!!!!

thanks again!!!

"opps did not finish my email. Still learning to type on my new laptop I purchased from Newegg. The AWESOME Customer service reps I have had the pleasure to deal with were; Arthur, Mary Ann, David, and Alfred.A.Munoz."

"I'd like to give a shout out to Newegg CSR Bobbi, who not only swiftly and competently helped me with my problem, but did so with grace and style.

I think I'm in love! ;)

"As a PC Tech, I have been doing business with Newegg for years. They are an exceptional company from A-Z. Do yourself a favor and shop with Newegg, you won't be sorry."

"I ordered a new lenovo laptop from newegg July 4 2014. I received the laptop July 9 2014 early in the morning. A lot sooner than I expected.

The laptop arrived in perfect condition. I loved it but I noticed on black or very dark screens, there was 2 blurry spots. I noticed this after a week of using it. I contacted newegg about this. They issued me an RMA and sent me a prepaid ups sticker. I contacted them again to see if I will receive a new laptop. They said since it's within the return date, they will send me a brand new one. I spoke with a Joan who is extremely helpful! She even got back to me on a Sunday.
I'm sending it out tomorrow so I'll update on the status of me new laptop and how long it takes.

I'm happy that newegg is providing me a new one. Obviously I'm upset I have to go without a laptop and the one I just ordered had this flaw, but I'm happy they are replacing it.

"I am a frequent Newegg customer. One of the reasons I keep returning is their customer service. On the few occasions when I have had a problem, they have taken care of it quickly, professionally and courteously.

I had an issue today where a Promo Code was not being properly recognized. The Chat Representative (it's Sunday, their phone lines are closed) was efficient and assured me the issue would be reported to the tech team and that he would follow up and apply the appropriate credit to my account. I have no doubt that I will receive the credit with no further action on my part.

"Folks,
When dealing with the Best - Why mess with the Rest?
I have been a NewEgg Customer for many years (over 7) and i consistently find them the Best online Computer Hardware Seller Bar None.
Problems are handled with expertness, quickness and customer satisfaction in mind.
** Had a problem with a Associate Seller and New Egg fixed this in Warp-speed Fashion.. **
I will continue shopping with the Best of the Best. What else would you want from an online Super Store (a T-Shirt) just the same continued Excellence . Thanks to all the NewEgg Folks.
The Texan
PS: They handle everyone the same whether a multi-thousand dollar buyer or a single 10 dollar customer - they give customers the same Exquisite support and individual service -
Simply put - They Are Best ;-)

"They are fast, reliable and the service is superb."

"Customer service was supurb! Representative David.A.Tafoya was extremely helpful, patient, and a pleasure to deal with. He helped resolved my issue and I will certainly be returning for more purchases."

"I have been a customer with Newegg for 10 years. They have always worked with me to resolve any issues with returning items in a pleasant professional manner. I will continue to shop newegg"

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.