Stores > Newegg.com (USA)

• Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10

2016-08-24

NewEgg is the best when it comes to CUSTOMER SERVICE!

"NewEgg goes above and beyond to satisfy their customers. Just recently bought a graphics card which after buying it started a new promotion. A quick call to customer service resolved my problem and they gave me the promotion immediately. No questions asked other than my order number. Very quick and to the point. Honestly just nice people. Its why I always go back to NewEgg!"

Awesome Help

"Went above and beyond to help me solve my problem. Stayed late, did extra research, and was very understanding and knowledgeable. I am so glad that I got Andrew and couldn't be happier. Will be sticking around with Newegg for a long time now."

This review was modified by jkassmeyer on August 23 2016 08:17:08 PM

2016-08-23

Customer support came thru in the end.

"I originally was doing a system rebuild and purchased most of the components at Newegg for a total close to $1000. I also had $90 of gift certificate which I applied to the total. I made a mistake on one item in the order and it was RMA'd without problem. but unfortunately they only credited me with the amount less the gift cert portion. I wanted this gift cert portion also applied to my credit card to reduce the amount I owe. A customer service rep I chatted with online line a few weeks ago assured me they would credit the amount back to my card. well today I was told that was not possible. After much deliberation I conceded and was resigned myself to getting the gc back and being forced to spend more at NewEgg. I was not pleased. Dylan had to check with accounting and fine out where my gc credit had gone. Well Dylan got back to me a few hours later and gave me great news. The were applying the gift cards credit to my credit card as I originally had requested.
Thanks Dylan you have restored my faith in NewEgg.

This review was modified by Gandlaf999 on August 23 2016 06:17:51 PM

Backorder is best order

"Through no fault of newegg my package was backordered because USPS is bad. Called up was offered three day free shipping and after chatting with the ever so friendly Mr. Rueben walked away with a second stick of ram, saving about 15 total in shipping and deals. 10/10 newegg. "

This review was modified by pnessi570 on August 23 2016 05:37:51 PM

Great customer service

"Sean A Cota did some excellent footwork for me today making sure my PSU got replaced. He was polite, explained everything that was going on to me, and in the end he stayed on the line to go over all of my questions. If you have to call Newegg, cross your fingers and hope you get someone like, Sean he's super awesome."

This review was modified by herbo4 on August 23 2016 03:06:38 PM

Great Customer Service

"Tried to buy a computer the day before, but had to wait a day due to a payment issue.
The representative helped me out, he was incredibly helpful and very friendly and resolved my issues in a fast and orderly manner.

Thanks new egg, definitely coming back for more service

Great customer services

"I order the wrong item and I was curious if I was able to return or exchange it. My agent Jyoti did a wonderful job of helping me giving store credit and understood that I purchased the wrong item.

This review was modified by iteagreen on August 22 2016 11:35:37 PM

Jyoti.J.Manchanda was awesome!

"she was so great and helpful when there was a misscummunication with a return"

2016-08-22

Best computer parts/online store ever!!!

"I've been shopping at newegg.com for awhile now and I love how their site is set up. Everything is very easy to find, they consistently have deals on items everyday, and the customer service is fantastic. The first computer I got from them was a laptop about 2 years ago and it lasted until i accidentally broke it after I built this awesome gaming pc that I got a bunch of the components on a sale and now I'm just buying all my parts from there. ( They even have small engine dirt bikes. Awesome!) Anyways I love newegg and it's the only store i will get components for my pc. Honestly if you haven't been on it go there build yourself a computer or just buy a prebuilt because they have those too."

This review was modified by lazzercatgaming on August 22 2016 12:21:22 PM

2016-08-22

Awesome company with helpful customer service!

"I've been a fan of Newegg for over 10 years now. If I have any issues with what I've ordered, customer service are quick to help resolve them. This time they help credit me a price difference with no issues. I will definitely keep on ordering from them. Their credit card is also wonderful with super financing options."

This review was modified by madlove02 on August 22 2016 03:27:13 AM

2016-08-20

Best Customer Service!

"We highly recommend Newegg. They have great products and customer service! Their staff is very knowledgeable and courteous. We had an issue with our credit card which delayed our purchase past the rebate and discount periods for several items. Newegg worked with us to provide the price of the original order and even gave us credit for rebates that would have come from the manufacturer. We have purchased products from Newegg for many years and haven't had any problems with their products."

This review was modified by SharleneN on August 20 2016 12:39:10 PM

2016-08-19

Return was a breeze!

"Ordered a video card, it didn't work properly. I messed-up the online RMA process so I had to call in. The person was SUPER friendly, helpful, and sympathetic to my issue. Unfortunately, the return shipping label didn't arrive so I called back several days later.
The next representative was equally helpful and apologetic about my having to call back to get it.
The new label arrived within minutes and I'm rollin' again.
Thanks!

This review was modified by JFMJ99 on August 19 2016 11:38:53 AM

2016-08-19

Exactly what i needed and easy as pie

"My customer service representitive helped me quickly and effiently. I would definitly order through newegg again just knowing there service team has such a great attitude "

2016-08-18

Rueben was very friendly and helpful, Newegg saved the day yet again

"Today I called Newegg because I had some trouble with some RAM I had bought. I had already submitted an RMA request online but it told me I had to pay a $58 restocking fee and buy my own label. Newegg has been a great seller in the past so I had confidence that it would help me out once again. At first I was disappointed that the system told me I would be on hold for 30 minutes, so I set up a callback. Although it took a little over an hour to get a call, I was greeted by a Rueben who didn't seem exhausted from all the calls that day. I explained my situation and he left me on hold for a bit before coming back and telling me that not only would they waive the fee - but they would even send me a label! And they did so --- immediately. I was very happy and grateful for their excellent service."

This review was modified by waterdripping on August 18 2016 08:52:39 PM

2016-08-18

THANK YOU ANDY!

"Very helpful service, Andy made the return process quick and easy!"

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.