Stores > Newegg.com (USA)

• Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Customer service: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10

2016-06-27

Sent me the wrong item

"Ordered two window air conditioners and received 2 air purifiers sent them back they realised they made a mistake was told I was to receive a reimbursement along with a gift card 2 weeks go by I check Balance on credit card no reimbursement was made I called them they said it was on "hold" because they weren't sure if I wanted a refund or order something else nit sure how they got that idea after I have emails stating when the reimbursement was supposed to be made also when we're they plan on telling me it was on hold or contacting me about it terrible service never will order again. "

Amazing Customer Service

"Bought some parts that were on sale for my first build didn't check my shipping options thoroughly and accidentally ended up paying for 3 day shipping for parts that included free shipping. This would have left canceling to be the only option and would have risked missing the sale. Luckily, Newegg offered to refund a portion of the shipping cost without my having to cancel my order. Needless to say I am extremely impressed by their customer services."

This review was modified by Mab296 on June 25 2016 10:56:18 PM

2016-06-25

Newegg has the best customer service

"Whenever I had to call or chat with Newegg customer service, they always helped me with my issue or concern and I feel I always received very good treatment and help from them. I have had issues with returning item, warranty concerns, rebate issues and anything on my order, they always helped me wonderfully!
Thumbs up from me

Natasha B. Hero of the Day

"So I was trying to purchase components for a computer and my credit card company kept blocking the transactions. I tried to place the order numerous times and even used another card. Unbeknownst to me, buried among the dozens of "Transaction declined" e-mails, a few of them had actually gone through.

Now with a handful of random, mismatched transactions approved, I was at a loss. Thankfully, Natasha was able to help out, voiding all of the transactions and staying on the line with me for an obscene amount of time while I tried to figure things out with the bank. In the end, everything was voided and the transactions I DID want to make were all approved.

Unfortunately, I accidentally hung up after the call without doing the phone survey, so I'm here writing this review to tell you all how much of a hero Natasha B. is!

Thank you Natasha!

This review was modified by RaccoonLover on June 25 2016 02:50:49 PM

2016-06-25

You can't get any better

"The prices are first rate and the customer service is unbeatable. I will only buy from Newegg for my lap top needs. They are a very reputable company and at the top of my list."

2016-06-24

Newegg helped a ton with a return!

"I recently bought a TV through their eBay account, and once I got it, it had technical problems and I needed to return it. After contacting the manufacturer, they told me that they couldn't do the return and that I needed to do it through Newegg, so I called them up. The representative, Ms. Najai Dozier, was extremely helpful in setting it up and she went above and beyond by taking care of some of the costs for 'returns w/o original box' as well the shipping cost too. She could have easily charged me for my incompetence in keeping the original box but she didn't.

10/10 service.

This review was modified by D00mnukem on June 24 2016 05:10:37 PM

Happy Friday!

"Called customer service to resolve an issue with a recent shipment. Connected quickly, easy resolution without having to box up and return and wait for replacement. Thanks! Newegg is the best."

2016-06-24

Newegg - what a wonderfull company

"I just did a refund - totally my own mistake by ordering the wrong equipment and Newegg have been outstanding with their chat customer service! I will be ordering the correct cards from Newegg as well. I have been a Newegg customer as long as I can remember and have never been shipped a defective or incorrect order - what an outstanding company!"

2016-06-24

Best Customer Service Rep I've Ever Had: Ruben. Take Note!

"I called in for a question regarding a monitor order I placed on the Newegg eBay marketplace and Ruben was able to assist me all the way through.

??I manage support teams in the tech industry, so I interview/train agents on a regular basis. When you spot a phenomenal agent, you know within the first few seconds of interaction. Ruben’s service from start to finish was excellent. He embodies the kindness and professionalism I’ve come to know Newegg for and exceeded every previous interaction I’ve had with reps online…ever.??

Newegg: If you’re in the process of vetting employees for high-level growth in the company, I’d start with Ruben. Having an employee who embodies so many invaluable communication and customer management skills at this high of a level is a rarity. It’s even more rare when you can tell in an instant that they can speak to individual consumers, the SMB market, and Enterprise clientele with the way they carry themselves.??When you find those employees, you cherish them and make sure the only direction they continue to move in the company is up, up, and up.??

Thank you again, Ruben.

This review was modified by moviscop on June 24 2016 11:40:28 AM

Online chat

"I had a package stolen or lost, and they were very quick to get a ticket going for me. Great service, very prompt!"

Best Customer Support

"Olivia F was amazing. She was nice and support easy to deal with and helped me out 110%. If every customer support agent was like her, life would be easier.

She has made me a permanent Newegg customer!

This review was modified by Dr.Doctor on June 24 2016 12:18:09 AM

2016-06-23

Grade A Fancy Service that is so Egg-celent that It Takes No Spring Chicken to Crack Into Im-peck-ably Awesome Deals

"I have been a longtime NewEgg fan since I was a young teen and I have continued to be one and with good reason. For me, they have always shipped faster than their guaranteed delivery date, they have prices below the rest of the market by a good margin, and their customer service is flawlessly on point every single time. Here is my most recent experience that stands out among this year's purchases so far. Delron Dozier went above and beyond when I called about price matching. He was patient and heartfelt from the start, and he was right on my request the moment he heard it. He went the second mile and made connections within customer support. In the end, I was able to get a retail boxed Core i7 6700K for only $300 thanks to a $30 discount. Honestly, NewEgg has never failed me and I will continue to always count on them as my first stop for all my DIY PC purchases."

This review was modified by Hifihedgehog on June 23 2016 04:44:47 PM

Rueban the man !

"Rueban was very helpful in fact he went ad far as getting the contact information for another company to help me resolve the issue. This man is a great man and very patient. I have never had a problem with newegg and that's why I still shop here. "

Newegg solved my idiocy!

"After being a retard and attempting to order a 1070 gtx multiple times (and exceeding the quantity limit) I called, hoping they'd take pity on me. Luckily, the CSR I reached, Ms. May Perez, quickly and easily resolved my plight. "

This review was modified by lordsodomy on June 22 2016 01:24:48 PM

2016-06-22

AWESOME (Newegg online chat)

"Contacted Newegg via online chat regarding a compatibility issue I was having with a video card I purchased, even though I should only be able to return this item for the exact same item, they were willing to escalate my issue to their internal team, without me asking. I also managed to start an online chat with them instantly and at 7:00AM(in my time zone). I've never been able to that anywhere else. In addition to all of this, the Newegg representative was extremely polite and understanding. "

This review was modified by loki230 on June 22 2016 03:29:03 AM

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,564 merchant members.