Stores > Newegg.com (USA)

• Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10

Great customer service!

"Had an issue where the price for an item dropped the day after I ordered it. (it had not yet arrived) The price difference was enough that I was willing to send it back and reorder for the lower price. I called and the service rep was able to help me out and match the price for me. She was very friendly and helpful. This was my 1st experience with Newegg customer service and I have to say it was a very good experience. "

This review was modified by Cryptognomicon on February 09 2016 03:24:32 PM

Nick S. Gr8t CSR

"Very pleased with Nick's service on a shipping issue with recent purchase. He went out of his way to find out further info as to the whereabouts of my order. Although the location of the order is yet to be known... it wasn't because of a lack of effort on Nick's part. Nick made extra efforts for me. Thank you"

Amazing Customer Service wheen ASUS just didn't care

"Had a hardware issue a month after ordering off newegg (I had to go out of the state for the month, so wasn't able to test and see that the product was defective) in which the manufacturer wanted me to pay to ship back a product for them to fix which would've cost more than the actual product itself. Asus's answer to me was, "Yea it's too bad, and no there is no one else, who can help with this, no supervisor you can talk to." They suggested I call newegg, which is exactly what I did!

A woman named Vickie L. Sanora picked up and within 10 minutes she looked into the problem and sent me a replacement unit free of charge. It is truly amazing how hard it is to find people in customer support that are capable of using common sense and having some sort of human sympathy. The manufacturer royally messed up, didn't care it was their fault, and newegg picked up the bill. Was debating if I'd switch back to Amazon Prime after building my deskstop, but the customer support from newegg premier has settled my doubt.

Also some side information, I have an Asus monitor (which is beautiful!), their products are great from what I've experienced, it's their customer support which didn't seem to give a damn.
The part in question was a cd/dvd drive, a $15 component. I understand that isn't a monumental save by newegg, but they did what Asus refused to do... The Right Thing.

Thank you Vickie L. Sanora, you were amazing!

As for the box below, I wasn't asked to do any survey like we are asked after nearly every call now-a-days, I asked her if I could right a review or speak to someone because I wish more people in this area of service were like her.

This review was modified by Newegg-Service-Review-Feb-5 on February 09 2016 09:32:27 AM

2016-02-08

Really BAD shipping made worse by poor customer service!

"Placed an order for a hard drive over 3 months ago. ONTRAC dropped the package in the middle of the driveway 100 ft from my house during a rainstorm. My neighbor uses the same drive and ran over it unknowingly! Did not discover this until the next day. Called and talked to a rep. Offered to send package bakc but Newegg wanted photos so I sent them. They promised me a credit since I had to reorder a replacement unit at a higher price immediately. Got an initial email confirming the conversation. After that, customer service never returned phone calls or emails, but eventually did send an email saying they were working on it. Just called today, finally talked to someone and found out they denied the claim because ONTRAC said they delivered it! I will NEVER ORDER from Newegg again. Hope you can learn from our experience - avoid Newegg. There are plenty of alternatives that give *real* customer service and will let you ship UPS or FedEx for the same price."

This review was modified by IrateAll on February 08 2016 05:40:51 PM

Cool and understanding.

"I placed a $1500 order for my first pc build. I soon realized I had chosen the wrong motherboard and called up their live chat to resolve the issue. The digital rep was polite, clear, and cancelled my order with no problems or hassle. Though, I did get one item shipped to me that was supposed to be cancelled with the rest of the order, I was going to get it anyway so it was no biggie. My refund came earlier than 5-7 business days and when I inquired about the accidentally shipped item via live chat the rep was again polite, clear, and friendly. Prices on Newegg are often the lowest I could find for the parts I wanted. Newegg rocks. I definitely recommend using them for tech stuff."

This review was modified by Greggle7 on February 08 2016 01:21:43 PM

Digital product

"Isaac was very helpful in helping me get my digital product delivery, when I was having technical difficulties. "

This review was modified by Vinny_Swift13 on February 08 2016 01:01:31 PM

Taking care of Business!

"I had recently purchased a keyboard and I noticed the price went down a few bucks. In an effort to recoup some cash, I contacted Newegg via live chat. I was put in touch with a rep by the name of Dayvon. He was very helpful and got me a Newegg gift card for the difference. "

2016-02-06

Great price, now VERY reassured

"Was worried that a great price I was seeing on a product might mean no manufacturer's warranty or might be grey market. Was reassured quickly by the customer service rep.
Just ordered it.
Thank you Brooke S. and Newegg.

A Long Time Customer

Ridiculous customer Service

"I returned the item 2 month before, called 7-8 times but still didn't get the refund yet.
Last, I talked to a Grecy and she was so rude and didn't give me proper answer, is this called a customer service??
Very disappointed.

This review was modified by Nilkanth on February 05 2016 01:08:01 PM

James Park from NewEgg saved me

"I made the mistake of throwing out the box for RAM that was incompatible with my System. 32GB of DDR4 RAM is nothing but cheap.

James worked long and hard to resolve my error with a positive result. Best customer service to date!

This review was modified by Jake.Ifraimov on February 06 2016 07:38:29 AM

2016-02-05

Thankyou Maxine.C.Garrett For your excellent customer care and help.

"ABSOLUTELY AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THANK YOU FOR SUCH A GREAT SHOPPING EXPERIENCE. LOVE IT. 5 STAR
THANK YOU MAXINE.C Garrett FOR BEING SO FRIENDLY AND NICE. WE NEED PEOPLES LIKE YOU.
CHEERS

This review was modified by neOnliGHts on February 05 2016 10:27:29 AM

Fantastic customer support!

"I just want to say that the customer support was absolutely fantastic! I work in this field myself, and I was extremely satisfied with the support I received. I definitely would recommend anyone to order from Newegg!"

This review was modified by Jeremymrrsn on February 05 2016 09:07:25 AM

Customer service is TOP NOTCH

"Christy Y was such a nice customer representative. Getting a price match was no problem for her, even though my situation was a little odd. 5/5 eggs for Christy Y! She helped me so well that I WANTED to fill out this survey so that she would get some recognition. Good job Newegg! Your customer service is great!"

2016-02-05

Overcharged me twice and cancelled my order without consent.

"I tried buying a product for my girlfriend from NewEgg.

The product was supposed to cost $409.99, they charged my account $420.81...

A few seconds later I received an e-mail that they had cancelled my order for unknown reasons. And They'd refund my money within the next 3-5 business days... This was clearly an automatic email.

I then tried a different payment method as NewEgg is the only american site that has the product. they then charged me $427.34 For THE SAME PRODUCT.

They havn't cancelled it yet, but I now have $848.15 less on my account for trying to buy something that should only have been $409.99... This is absolutely horrendous. Will never shop there again!

This review was modified by Lyckster on February 05 2016 02:26:39 AM

2016-02-04

Rating Customer Service member Maxine.C.Garrett

"I was ordering parts on PC part picker from several different websites and I called Newegg to figure out why the payment for my GForce 980ti wasn't going through. My email was cluttered from the different websites I had ordered from so when I received the call back from Newegg I was very ill-prepared to present all of my order information. Luckily Maxine pulled up all of my order info very quickly and fixed the bug holding back my order's verification. She stayed on the line with me the whole time I needed her and told me everything I needed to know. All in all, excellent customer service provided by this woman! The staff here is impeccable! "

This review was modified by FALCO123 on February 04 2016 06:16:01 PM

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.