Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.

Very happy!

"The guy that helped me was super chill and very helpful! He hooked me up with free shipping and took an additional $10 off on top of the promo code since I’m a student! He helped me out for sure and deserves a raise haha!
Definitely will be using Newegg for any future purchases!
So excited for my new laptop and it will help me excel a lot more in my college classes!
Thanks a lot!

2017-10-15

Good efficient service, no hassle

"Thanks Vida L for quickly helping me to resolve my problem and making it easy. Only took a few short minutes"

Great Service

"I had ordered a DS918+ at full price and even though there was a deal price almost a month later(within the return period), the customer agent Christy.Y, was able to provide a gift card matching the difference. Thanks for the great service. "

Easy to work with!

"Apple.H was easy to communicate with and got our issue resolved immediately. No less than 3 minutes on chat!!!! That was awesome."

Excellent Live Chat

"Christy.Y was awesome and took care of my needs in a quick and thorough manner."

2017-10-14

Saved by customer service!

"Liam helped me a ridiculous amount on the phone. I was having issues with my original order and he explained all of the different parts and steps of the order process and how he was going to help. He even stayed on the line after helping me resend my order to make sure it went all the way through and didn't have any issues! Super cool and very quick. Really appreciate the help!"

Payment Processing Failure and Correction

"I recently bought a hard drive on sale from Newegg, but the order was cancelled as my credit card expiration date needed to be updated. I did not see the email notification in time to correct this processing issue, so the order was cancelled after three business days. I contacted customer service, and Ruby L. was great! She helped me repurchase the item at the original sale price, even though the cancellation was ultimately my fault. I've always had a great experience with Newegg, and their customer service never fails to impress!"

Polite and Helpful Service

"Vida L was very pleasant to speak with and did a great job helping me solve my problem. They collected the necessary information and assisted me with filling an RMA."

Excellent Service from NEWEGG Personel Mr. Liam D. William

"I bought an MSI Z270 Mpower Titanium, two 8GB Gskill 3200Mhz, and one Gigabyte Nividia Graphic 1050. The motherboard dead on Arrival so Newegg has no problem to let me return for checking. Newegg technician agreed that the Motherboard is dead, but Newegg does not have any same MOTO in stock. Therefore they send me a refund instead of replacement.
My problem is I bought a new MSI board. However, the Gskill memory is too height and touches the radiator cooling system. I called Newegg and the extraordinary gentlemen name Mr. Liam who listens to my call seriously. After Mr. Liam know what's going on, he immediately speaks with his manager to allow me to return the Gskill memory so I can buy the low profile memory.
Mr. Liam has proven again Newegg is the best retailer in many ways. Mr. Liam takes time to listen to me, always showing his respect to customer and trying his best to resolve the problem for me. I don't think any company can train an employee becoming likes Mr. Liam. Instead, I found that Mr. Liam is an asset for Newegg and his immediate manager. Both the company and Mr. Liam manager is lucky to have Mr. Liam as their employee.
Last, I just wanted to let Mr. Liam know that I also respected him as he respected me. I fell so good about Newegg and I rather pay 5%-10% more to buy from Newegg than any other retailers. Thanks again Mr. Liam

Two times in a row

"It has now been two times in a row. Christmas of last year and 2 months ago. The christmas order which was a total over $1000 was marked as delivered but I never received and the second order an item was missing from the order. Both times it took forever to get any reply from them and then was given the run around and finally just told well it is marked as delivered so nothing we can do. After spending tens of thousands of dollars through them over the years I am about to go elsewhere for my pc parts."

CS is very helpful

"Had a nice chat with a CS agent, Christy Y, who was able to help solve both issues I was having (one of which was my fault). It was nice to be able to chat outside of normal business hours. "

2017-10-13

Chat with customer service ( Vida L. )

"Customer service chat resolved a promo issue. A happy egg again!"

2017-10-13

Very helpful and friendly customer service. Short wait times.

"I got connected right away and had a great experience. They were able to look back at previous chat logs and confirm that another agent had offered to honor a previous deal on the website, which was very generous of Newegg. Great staff and great company for electronics!"

misleading shipping terms

"I ordered a keyboard from newegg, it was advertised on the homepage you can pickup your package at a fedex location, my neighbor was able to use this method. I decided to try but it would not let me, and I am now receiving this keyboard at an even later date. Very disappointed with newegg, will not be ordering from here again. "

Rep reply posted Oct-13-2017

A rep from Newegg.com (USA), Newegg.CK, has responded

“Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your most recent shopping experience. I have called and left a voicemail with my extension and sent an email for any questions or concerns you may have. -Crystal”

Customer Service

"Newegg delivers again. I ordered RAM specifically for a blitz deal, however I did not notice when I ordered for some reason the promo code did not take. I noticed the price the next day and contacted newegg. Even though the promo code had expired they seen my order well within the promo range and refunded the extra amount I had paid versus the sale price. Thank you newegg!"

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,438 merchant members.