Newegg.com (USCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10

"Brian.L.Liu provided an awesome experience! I had some troubles with an order and he went over and above to help me out, and really understood my concerns. I greatly appreciate it! Thank you for actually caring, Brian!"

"This is my first time using Newegg. I've got to say the customer service was top notch. Its rare these days to get some one one the line who will care about solving your problem. The Newegg rep Erik put himself in my shoes and went the extra mile to solve the problem. I will absolutely use Newegg in the future thanks to the amazing customer service. "

"I had to return a motherboard for RMA because one of the RAM slots were defective. I was concerned that the motherboard would not be back to me prior to Christmas (this motherboard and the computer it was being built with is a Christmas present). The RMA was approved, however the shipping time would have put it arriving to me after Christmas. The rep I spoke with, Claudine, upgraded my shipping to ensure I got it by Christmas, and made my day."

"I ordered a TV and it was damaged during transport, definitely not Newegg's fault and their customer support has been phenomenal through the process including UPS losing my tv during the return process. I have never had such fantastic service during problems like this. I can't even be mad. Big shout out to Davyon for everything he had done!"

"Newegg is by far the best customer service out there today. Recently, I was looking to purchase an item for my computer and normally I order from Newegg but their price was pretty high. I found another website with the item $40 cheaper so I contacted Newegg about matching the price. Indeed they did match the price and the great customer service was hassle-free. 5 stars, hands down!"

"For some reason, instead of having UPS deliver my order to my house like any sane business would do, they decided to ship it to my local post office...in December...2 weeks before Christmas. It's now been almost 3 weeks since I placed my order and not only has it not arrived to my home, but I can get absolutely no information about the whereabouts of the package other than "it was delivered to your local post office". I have 5 local post offices around my house, and none of them will admit they even have the package unless I waited in a line for an hour, showed ID, and proof of purchase.

They finally admitted to having the package but are unable to release it to me, and now I have to wait an indefinite amount of time for them to ship it to me.
I finally managed to track down my USPS shipping number after another 3 hours of wasted time, and it shows absolutely no information.

Customer service at Newegg says talk to UPS, UPS says talk to Newegg. What a joke.

I can understand a few days, a week, of delay during the holidays, but absolutely no information ~3 weeks after my purchase date is ridiculous.

-Dan

"I have been shopping with Newegg for many years. I've only had to call them 2 times. Each time they helped. Each product they sell contain detailed specifications, so you know what you are buying before you even start to wonder "what if" Honest since the day I've started shopping with Newegg. Computers, monitors, computer parts, cables you name it. I have given Newegg my business and will continue to do so. "

"WOW! Positively Outstanding Service. On the phone with Aaron M. to resolve a billing issue. I casually asked him about whether the items would arrive before Christmas. He was not sure but to assure that the items would, on his own, he decided to upgrade my shipping for free. Now I am assured they the 10 items I ordered will be under the tree for my son. Thanks New Egg!"

"I ordered a toy for my child on Cyber Monday from newegg. Luckily, I took a screenshot of my confirmed purchase as a receipt. On December 15, my package had still not arrived. I contacted Newegg to be told my order was cancelled/out of stock. I had not been notified of this. I checked their site to see if the item was available and it WAS in stock at $120 more than my Cyber Monday price. Apparently their market sellers can cancel your order at their will and nothing is guaranteed! And you will not be notified promptly. Customer service would not make their wrong right; I was very disappointed in their unethical business tactics. Don't trust this company!!!! Pure Greed."

"Great help from Eric..Been buying from these guys for a while and they have the best customer service team."

"I've shopped with NewEgg for years, and will continue to do so. I can count the number of issues I've had with orders (shipments not arriving, or arriving damaged) on one hand - and their amazing customer support made sure to set things right."

"Newegg.com is the best online retailer and their customer service is incredible awesome! I ordered a RAM for my PC when it was on sale and it arrived on time in two business day. Unfortunately that RAM didn't work with my PC due its incompatibility with my motherboard and I had to RMA and asked customer service to exchange it with the different one which was suggested by the manufacturer of the RAM. Customer service rep told me that they only can replace it with the same RAM or refund and place a new order for the another one which was $7 more expensive plus extra shipping cost. When I told this to Jasmine.Y.Jiang who was the customer service rep of Newegg she offered me credit of $21.25 in total ($7 for the price difference and $14.25 for the 2 day shipping) which was incredible awesome and I truly appreciate it! I love Newegg and their excellent customer service! Thank you Jasmine.Y.Jiang and Newegg! I'd love to shop more and more at Newegg.com because of their low prices and excellent customer service. "

"Have been a customer of NewEgg for years. Prices are alwz competitive, often superb; customer service, when needed, is professional and helpful; deliveries are alwz fast (with some transcontinental shipments arriving in 2 days)."

"I've been purchasing products from Newegg for as long as they've been around. Most items are received within 1-2 business days. Rarely are there ever any problems with an order. If there is however, they are top notch and go out of their way to get the issue resolved as quickly as possible."

"I bought a video card and the day after I bought it, a promotion for a free gaming mouse was added to the product page. Needless to say, Newegg support had no problems honoring the promo and had already processed the order before I was done speaking with them.

I've been a loyal customer for over 6 years now and they have never disappointed. I'll continue to buy from Newegg in the future!

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.