Newegg.com (USCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10

"I ordered the wrong Mobo recently and quickly made the correction with Newegg customer service. Isaac.A.Quintana was outstanding and fixed all my issues and made sure my refund would be taken care of. I've always purchased parts through Newegg and this is the customer service I've grown accustomed. Thanks Isaac for helping me out. I greatly appreciate everything you guys do. "

"my customer rep., Sal Galindo, won me over. Great customer service."

"Neweeg is totally a great place to shop with confident and excellent customer service. Mr. Dwain.R.Harris gave me 101% service, Hand down Reps like Mr. Harris have a great impact on a consumer loyalty....... Thanks Mr Harris "

"Hit a minor snag with my Bank regarding my recent order. They flagged one part of a multi-orderline order as fraud. One quick call to Newegg ( after dealing with my bank ) got everything moving again. New Egg was kind enough to upgrade shipping on the order for my trouble. "

"Great customer service and prices, had a question and was instantly on the phone with a representative with no wait time. Got all of my questions answered and I had multiple questions in a very fast manner. "

"Davyon J. is the best. He solved my issue in a second! Keep up the good work newegg."

"The power supply works fine. THanks"

"Twice used support and it was so good this is first review I've written, ever..(pushing 50 years old) The first time was with Jason who went above and beyond to help rectify a problem with my very first order with them. If he hadn't been so capable and courteous, I probably would have not used Newegg again - I plan on spending a few thousand on my PC build..
Today I had a few questions about a component and I was lucky enough to get Patricia on the phone. She was enormously helpful and way too funny & personable to be working on a Saturday morning. She also did way more than I'm used to with other support call experiences.
Because of Patricia and Jason, I'm probably a customer for life and would be willing to pay a little more on merchandise if those 2 are there in case anything goes wrong..(Don't read that last sentence, Mr. Newegg Management!)
Matthew C.

"Very good customer service! I needed my parts for my computer and the service rep who helped me kindly upgrade my shipping! Thx new egg definitely recommend buying from new egg"

"First off, let me say that Christopher.A.Kuehnel, is amazing, he helped me with my issue and made it as painless as possible. I purchased an APC battery backup UPS from newegg about 7 months ago, and the battery just died, it has a 3 year manufacturers warranty and I also purchased a 2 year extended warranty through newegg. when I called APC they told me because I didn't purchase an extended warranty through them, that they couldn't help me because it is the weekend, the woman from APC was downright rude, and just refused to help me in any way. I called newegg and explained the situation and Christopher.A.Kuehnel walked me through the entire process of assisting them in contacting the manufacturer on my behalf, I will have to wait a week for the manufacturer to respond but at least they (newegg) have done something to help me, I am happy to continue to give them my business. Thank you newegg, for being there and standing behind your product and your customers, and thank you again to Christopher.A.Kuehnel for being an outstanding example of what customer service should be. 5 stars. "

"I just spoke with a representative from Newegg (J.A. Figueroa) concerning a combo deal that I had purchased. The issue entailed the solid state drive included in the combo missing the adapter mounting bracket. Mr. Figueroa helped me handle my issue by placing a credit on my account. The whole process took less than 5 minutes and Mr. Figueroa was very helpful and handled my issue in a very professional manner. It's good to know that there is at least one company out there that still has good quality customer service...Thanks Newegg!!!"

"Just purchased a Epson V600 photo scanner from Newegg. The unit proved defective (Epson driver would not even download into my W8.1 OS.!) I sent more $$ on consults with computer manufacturer and Microsoft than I did on the $200+ Epson. In short, terrible waste of my time and resources. (Epson support no help--the best they could do was to tell me they were "working on a driver update" but no projection on date of issue! YIKES! So beware if you thinking of purchasing an Epson scanner with the intention of using the driver they list on their web site as being W8.1 compatible. My experience suggests you may be sorry. Hint---Epson support will try to convince you that you must "refresh" (read revert the operating system to the way it was configured when new which will of course mean you will lose software, etc. you have installed,
The good news here is that Newegg was very sympathetic and accommodating regarding unit return. "Kylie" made the process as painless as possible and as a "Premium" member, Newegg picked up the tap for return S&H. So very very disappointed with Epson as they claimed 8.1 compatability and in the end could offer no reasonable solution. Newegg made the situation at least tolerable. The outcome for me: I will order a replacement NON EPSON BRANDED PRODUCT from NEWEGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I had an issue with a new laptop I purchased. I was right at the end of the 30 return policy. Aldo Dominguez from customer service went out of his way to provide me with excellent service and made sure the product would be promptly returned with a replacement. I would recommend Aldo and Newegg. I plan to make future purchases here. "

"I was totally amazed and impressed by the very high level of service from Newegg.com. Unfortunately, they had to process several RMAs in a row over the course of the last month. They took care of every detail, and maintained an entirely professional and courteous demeanor, throughout what could easily have become a very unpleasant experience. Congratulations to Newegg.com for maintaining consistently high standards if customer care and concern.
In specific, I would like to point out the exceptional --and I mean thoroughly exceptional --customer service and requisite action by Ceceli C. Armanta. She expedited the entire process and did so with the highest level of courtesy, respect, and concern.
I can't thank her enough, and I'm sure she will continue to be a remarkable asset to the newegg.com organization. In case the reader is not aware, this is a compliment and praise of the highest order . I will continue to be a customer of newegg in the days and years to come. Thank you very much. And, no I don't work for newegg, may I make that entirely clear !

"Shopped here off and on for computer products without any trouble until last fall when I bought a nice laptop. Great deal, but it didn't work. Online customer service helped me out by meeting my needs for a refund instead of a gift card for store credit. They also were understanding because I needed the item next day. I bought another of the same model and it worked great. Yet when the time came for a refund, they instead sent a gift card while I had still paid twice for one working laptop. Called customer service and Mariah helped out tremendously by getting me the refund I originally bargained for (and cancelling the gift card). Marian was a great help! Good service! Thank you!"

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.