• Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10

"Very friendly customer service! I would like to business with them again. "

"Kylan.K.Adaway --- when a total stranger helps you beyond normal expectation, it is definitely pleasing and shows his commitment. Usually i don't care to write reviews. But this time i couldn't just skip it...,

Thanks,
Vasanth Ram.

"I had ordered some parts and one of them had a price drop of $5.00. I contact Customer Support, but they told me some parts don't have a price guarantee. But, because I have been a long standing customer the CS went ahead and gave me a $5.00 NewEgg gift certificate. It's as good as cash because I always order my parts through NewEgg. Just another reason why NewEgg kicks ass!"

"I placed an order for a city government. Of course we are tax exempt. So, I spoke with someone who told me that I had to pay the tax upon placing the order and when they received my tax exempt forms they would apply a credit back to the Visa that I used. The tax on my order was $224.95. Immediately after placing the order I faxed everything they asked for to the number as instructed. I never received a credit for the tax. It was close to the end of my credit card cycle so I thought it would be on the next statement but it never showed up. I contacted them and they said to email the forms to them so I did. Then they told me they could not find where I had placed an order. Finally they said it had been too long for them to process any refunds. So I say "WHAT A RIP-OFF". I'll never do business with Newegg again. "

"I recently purchased an Asus motherboard. According to the directions from the manufacturer the Ram compatible with the board was very specific. I had ordered two sets of what what according to the website compatible Ram, but could only get 1 DIMM to POST. I was on the verge of forgetting about using Newegg when customer service hooked me up with the product support team. Ben, the technician that worked with me was able to do on the phone testing and found that the open item motherboard that I purchased was actually defective. He helped me choose another board and assisted with answering all of my concerns. "

"We would very much like to express our great thanks to Mr. Norman N. Sauco for his prompt help immediately, without fuss to reorder our failed order 08/20/2015. He is really very qualified, considerate and reliable gentleman @ Mewegg's Service. We are wishing him good success and deserved career. Thanks a lot him.
Vitaly Belogortsev & Tatyana Donova.

P.S. Today we got PC and hope it village work properly.

"Jean C. was very helpful. Direct and to the point."

"Henry M. handled my issue today. When he was made aware of a problem with a product I received, Henry promptly responded with a creative solution that saved Newegg and I both considerable time and money. I believe he called it a "win win" solution. Newegg must be thrilled to have him on their team; building customer relationships and taking care of business. I know I was thrilled to be so well taken care of."

"They always have great prices on PC gear and orders are shipped and received very quickly. Their customer service Live Chat has also been very helpful each time I've contacted them for help regarding a product or promotion. I would also like to thank Dora W. for helping me with the recent Nvidia\MGSV promotion. She was very nice and was able to quickly fix my problem."

"I had Isaac A Quintana serve me today and, man, he was the best customer service representative I have talked to in years. Great job Newegg"

"Newegg.com has been my go-to shop for computer parts for years now since the early 2008. I've purchased everything from motherboards to accessories for many different computer builds and have always had a great experience.

The few times I had to speak with customer representatives, they have always been very courteous and extremely helpful. Any issues were fixed and credited back extremely quickly.

This particular time, I did not receive a promotional offer on my item. The customer representative resolved it very quickly to my satisfaction.

I'll continue to shop here for a long time.

"I had Benjamin A. Krugman as my customer service rep. He was really kind and friendly and spent a few hours with me troubleshooting my new system build. He was able to get me to the point where I could set it up myself after countless errors.

On a side note, ASUS support sucks. They refused to service me and just told me to send the motherboard back (of which they were out of stock). Newegg took care of my claim immediately thanks to Benjamin. I would highly recommend their tech support, awesome team and thanks again Benjamin for helping me!!

"Been doing business with them for 15 years, absolute amazing company."

"Recently had an issue with a damaged hard drive, Henry M. helped me solve my issue quickly and did me a real solid when returns rejected the item I returned. He worked with a supervisor to get it approved. Thank you Newegg and Henry M. This is why I have been a loyal customer for 10 years now."

"Noah Chang was my helper today, he was simply amazing, and extremely courteous!

He had my issue resolved in minutes, and I was on my way. I even got a blush out of him!

Noah, if you see this, I hope you have a wonderful day, and an even better year!

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.