Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.
2017-06-14

Great Customer Service!!

"The representative was very prompt and handled my RMA request quickly and professionally, as well as answered questions about the return policy knowledgeably. Awesome service!"

Missed promo code

"I did not read my morning Newegg Hot Deal email which is my fault. I ordered MS Office H&B 2016 this afternoon which did have a promo of $20 off the sale price. Later in the evening I finally read my emails and found the promo. I started a chat session with Customer Service and found Ellie L. on the other end. As the billing was charged already and could not change it, Ellie said that she would manually credit the $20 to my payment account used to honor the promo code. How nice is that.

There is a way to search for promo codes at the bottom of an order. I tried it, but it didn't find one. IT HAS WORKED for me in the past. So, I will take the blame that I was in a hurry this time and did something wrong.

Great service!!

"this review is for Newegg canada, Janet Zhang from customer service is a gem and an excellent representative for Newegg.ca
Not willing to just brush aside a minor complaint I had had, she pursued it until I was satisfied , In this day and age where prices are very competitive a smart company will always win with hiring the right people in order to provide great customer service!

2017-06-13

Amazing! Great customer service.

"Drew was super helpful and answered all of my questions thoroughly! Great interaction and A+ customer service. Thank you for everything!"

2017-06-13

Problems with motherboard and processor

"While updating my gaming computer ,I purchased a new power supply ,motherboard and processor. Had them installed a local computer shop, the processor was defective and didn't know if this affected motherboard. I called customer serviced and talked with Troy , he spent over 40 minutes with me and working out my problems . I wish all companies treated their customers this way , I can tell you this , I will always buy from newegg ,thank you Troy and thank you newegg ,sincerely Donald Stephenson"

Amazing customer service

"They allowed me to RMA a motherboard as well as some memory modules that were a few days after the 30 day cut off period. Even beyond that, I was having more problems with the replacement item which they also allowed me to get store credit for, allowing me to just upgrade to a better motherboard so that I could undo the initial poor decision of cheaping out on a low quality board.."

Great customer service

"I ordered a XFX R7 240 GPU from Newegg back in Feb 2017 to run dual graphics with my A10 7700k APU , i have tried and tried everything to enable crossfire including updating bios to swapping out memory to clean installs you name it i did it during the time i had in real life, it is now June 12, 2017 and XFX said the GPU was compatible and AMD said it isn't, i called Newegg and told them my frustrations and without any troubles and only asked 1 question (do you have all the original packaging) i said yes and he said send it back with all original packaging for a full refund and no restocking fees, there is more ---> there was also a $20 rebate included with the purchase of the R7 240 and i still haven't received it and yes it was excepted by XFX with a tracking # and all and its been over 10 weeks , newegg has also sent me a $20 Newegg gift card for my troubles along with the full refund minus me shipping it back. DAM!!! i have never in my life had such a great experience with any customer service like this in my life. I also told Julian.A.Ramirez with Newegg it wasn't fair for me to keep the $20 gift card since i was returning the GPU back and he said it was to help with shipping. I just don't know what more to say about this but to say Thank You Julian and Newegg for making this entire situation better, you will always have me coming back to buy more products."

Excellent Customer Service

"I had the pleasure of speaking with Brooklyn today and she was the most pleasant person ever over the phone. Very helpful and did not disappoint. I would truly recommend others to buy at this company."

2017-06-11

Canceled order

"I needed to cancel an order late on Sunday night. Nelly Z. answered immediately and took care of all the details - a kind and efficient gal. All my dealings with Newegg have been excellent over the years! Highly recommended."

2017-06-11

Rebate issue FIXED!!!

"Alyssa.J.Del Toro took a long time with me to explain, fix, and avoid future issues with her helpful nature on our call. I want to thank Newegg for standing behind their products and customers . Excellent Job!
Robert Dziedzic
241 Thalia
ROchester Hills, MI 48307
248.709.1158
with any further questions

2017-06-10

PAYPAL Denied my order costing me money??

"The technical support representative did a good job addressing my problem and informed me of the issue which had occurred with PAYPAL causing my time sensitive order to be canceled which ended up in me loosing out on $100 worth of savings and ended up with me not getting what i had originally ordered. The support representative was able to help me out by refunding some of the shipping and handling cost on my order but I still feel that I should not get to loose out on $100 in savings due to a third parties issue which I was not notified of until it was too late. "

2017-06-10

good customer service, poor payment managment

"One week has passed and I’m still waiting for my order to get through, they have problems with international credit cards, so what’s the point of an international store that cannot take payments from international credit cards? So pointless, but they have a terrific customer service and they have been trying and trying to get this solved, just because of that I give them 3 stars and not 0"

Newegg Proves they are #1

"I have used Newegg for years and years. Although over the years I've had little experience in returning items. Well I recently purchased around $8k worth of components for a computer from Newegg and I didn't realize I had ordered the wrong memory. A hard to swallow $1,418 mistake. I was out of my return grace period as well as I had thrown out the retail box. But I spoke to Jasper T. in their online chat and he came to my rescue. Newegg is excellent and I can't say enough praise about this incredible company!"

Applied New Offer to my Purchase

"Dylan was great. I needed to apply a promotion to one of my recent orders and he was quick to help me out and get things squared away. I appreciate the friendly and helpful service. "

2017-06-09

TYLER CUSTOMER SERVICE

"TYLER HELPED ME OUT IN A TREMENDOUS WAY IN PROVIDING SERVICE ON RE-ORDERING A PRODUCT THAT I NEEDED AND HAD PREVIOUSLY ORDERED THE WRONG ITEM. "

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.