Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.
2017-08-01

Still the Best

"I purchased an Acer laptop from newegg.com and did not find that the product matched their website's description. I bought it because it featured an Nvidia graphics card but I found it also included an inferior Intel intergrated graphics card and that it defaulted to that card for everything except when playing a game. There was no option to permanently switch over to the Nvidia card. I contacted Newegg customer service and was immediately connected with with Kay.Y.Agustin. He understood my concerns and he allowed me, with documentation from Nvidia, to return the laptop for a full refund. I've always trusted Newegg and will continue to use them: great prices and excellent customer service. "

2017-08-01

Great CS from Brooklyn H

"Basically working with her regarding a problem with my order has been pleasant and simple. She actually cares about the customer and works alongside you to get an acceptable solution."

Simply the best

"While I may find slightly cheaper prices elsewhere (not that their prices are bad), the superb customer service of Newegg is what keeps me coming back. It is so worth it knowing that if anything goes wrong, Newegg will do everything in their power to make things right. Thank you Tylor L., and Newegg!"

Great help from Brooklyn.R.Huizar

"Brooklyn.R.Huizar helped me solve my issue, and made me feel like a valued customer. :)"

2017-07-31

Excellent seller, great products and prices, AMAZING customer service!

"My first order with Newegg recently was a very large one. Many components, a laptop, and accessories were purchased. I was a bit skeptical of Newegg having never ordered from them but on the advice of a friend decided to give them a try. After a couple of serious hicups with my original order I had vowed to never order from Newegg again. Their customer service dept, in particular a woman named Kara R, went way above and beyond what I had expected to make things right and restore my faith in Newegg. Not only was she extremely diligent in her resolve to help me she was consistent and proactive in providing me with a resolution to my issues. She followed up daily with multiple emails and kept me very informed and never once strayed from her commitment to ensure my satisfaction with the resolution process. Other customer service reps from Newegg also got involved and directly expressed both their concern and willingness to help. Fortunately Kara R is a seriously competent individual who was willing to help and very good at doing her job so help aside from hers was never once needed. Newegg has earned my respect and my business for all of my future electronic needs. I wouldn't even consider a competitor at this point even if a found cheaper prices elsewhere. Stellar customer service as provided by Newegg is hard to find. BRAVO Newegg and customer service team! Especially Kara R! "

Great Customer Service

"I had an issue with the shipping of my product (not necessarily their fault, could have been FedEx). They were very quick to help. That was probably the best and quickest customer service I've ever received."

2017-07-29

Customer service level: Over 9000

"There are a handful of businesses in my life as a consumer that have ever truly met my every expectation, on every visit, with every order and communication. Newegg definitely tops out that list by having extremely fast and courteous representatives (Like Regina T. !) who go the extra mile to smooth a slight bump in the road of internet purchases while maintaining the same level of speed and courtesy I have come to expect from Newegg. You will find no better retailer on these here interwebs! "

2017-07-29

Order Correction

"This may be the second time around, not sure if the previous rating was correct.

I must have missed something at checkout. Regina T. took care of things in a flash. Thanks again.

2017-07-28

My Newegg Live Chat experience.

"Christy Y. was amazing today! She dealt with the issue at hand with great knowledge and patience! I had an eggcellent experience :)"

Shipping return

"I got a notice my HDDs were not able to ship to my address. Called in and they ordered me a new set with next day shipping for free. Guy was super nice too 10/10 would call again."

Customer Saved!

"My morning started off kind of rough today. I had been saving up for a new gaming rig for a while and 2 days ago I had finally gotten everything together and decided to pull the trigger. I ordered all my parts and was so excited the next morning I was looking back over the items I had just bought the night before when I noticed that there was a promotion on the motherboard I had just bought! Same price, but now with a free 128GB SSD! I thought that's awesome! I'm sure if I asked Newegg's customer service team to please honor the deal they'd be able to help me out with no problems.

I figured I could get my promotion problem fixed by just taking care of it with a quick live chat so I took that route. I let them know the situation and the person on the live chat told me that she could actually fix the issue on her end but that she'd send a high priority ticket to Newegg's internal team and they'd have a response and a solution for me in no time. I was a bit worried because I was sure the promotion was a limited time issue. I received the reply this morning and was really saddened. I was told cut and dry in one sentence that my request was denied due to my order being placed outside the promotional window.

I was so upset. I have done business with Newegg quite a bit in the past. I bought my first HD TV from them back in 2008, I've built 4 rigs with parts from them for myself and my friends and most recently I bought my first 4k TV from them too. How could it be that they'd make things so difficult for me when all they had to do was honor the deal to avoid a customer the huge hassle of the alternative way of getting it honored. I could've gotten an unopened box refund and reordered the same item and gotten the deal, but really who wants to deal with that hassle, both for the customer and for the retailer having to restock the item etc. I was furious. I swore I'd never buy from Newegg again. I talked to a friend of mine who has also done a lot of business with Newegg and he suggested that before I blacklist them forever I should try calling them and giving them one last chance.

Tonight I called and talked to Melanie (I didn't ask how it was spelled! I'm sorry!). She was FANTASTIC. I let her know the situation and she told me that it was true, that unfortunately Newegg had a new policy in place where if an item had been ordered before the promotion had started that I wouldn't be able to receive the promotional items. I explained how if that was the case it seemed terrible that they'd have to make the customer go through the hassle of reordering and returning the item. She told me to hold on just one second to see what she could do for me.

Five minutes later Melanie was confirming my order of my promotional solid state drive! I was so happy! In truth I didn't even really need the SSD, it was really just the principle of customer service that bothered me. The fact that Melanie was able to understand this and go above and beyond to make things right has just saved this long time customer for Newegg.

Thank you so much again Melanie! I really hope that the people at Newegg know to appreciate good customer service representatives such as yourself!

2017-07-28

verification of order was painful experience.

"Newegg delayed my order by requiring me to verify it was really me. I had to wait a long time to get through their archaic voice mail system and when I did the person transferred me and the line went dead. I had to go through this process twice having the same thing happen again. I finally went on line and in a chat session I was promised a call back but never got one. I had spent an hour trying to contact them by this time and it was their call I was trying to return in the first place, but I could not get through. So, I went online again and tried to cancel the order as it was a birthday present to my granddaughter and I had paid for expedited service; I thought this would delay it if I could not get back to them. Finally when I tried to cancel it online, a chat session came up and if it had not been for a representative "Regina T." who finally got someone to call me back while she waited I would have cancelled the order. I verified on the phone, yes it was me that made the order and thanked Regina for finally helping me so I let the order go through."

Newegg cannot be beaten.

"Having just ordered $1,300.00 dollars in computer parts, and finding out the very frustrating information that FedEx lost my computer case, I'm extremely pleased to say that Newegg handled my case with extreme professionalism and courtesy towards me as the customer. Angelina, the supervisor that I talked to, was able to refer me to several options in order to fix the issue at hand in a time-sensitive manner and for that I am extremely grateful. Thank you again, Newegg!"

2017-07-28

Newegg has the best customer service!

"The customer service representative from Newegg, Lynette H., was very helpful and made the process of RMA-ing parts a breeze. It's bad that I had faulty parts but knowing that Newegg will honor their sales is very comforting and makes ordering from them worry free. Thank you!"

Very professional and helpful

"I was very upset to find out the product I had purchased from Newegg was damaged. However after writing a short review to show how displeased I was, I got an email detailing how I could get a replacement for my purchased. Yolanda Cantu, was extremely professional and helpful in her email. I was able to get a replacement quickly and easily. Made sure I was completely haopy with the end result I'll definitely keep buying from Newegg and MSI in the future."

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.