Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.

Messes cleaned up by Newegg

"I'm a doofus and ordered a monitor to an older and incorrect address on the other side of the country. I had a hard time canceling it with FedEx a few days ago, but got it done and reordered the monitor at a slightly higher price. The second iteration of the monitor arrived, but FedEx continued to email me updates on the old one's shipping. Brooklyn from Newegg not only confirmed FedEx had actually recalled the monitor and mis-updated their site, but also honored the original price that I had paid. This was an unexpected surprise, and experiences like this make me want to continue using Newegg over competitors like Amazon. "

Bonnie T - Best In Customer Service

"Thank you, Bonnie T, for taking care of one of the worst experiences I had to one of the best.

I am glad I ran into you, after dealing with another representative who gave very basic answers and was not attentive to my problem. I decided to try again through the customer support Panel. She was able to solve all the problems I was having with my shipment.

Thank you!

2017-10-13

I've been using NewEgg for 14 year now. Very happy with their service.

"In 14 years I was able to order any computer parts I could not find in my area (West Florida). The service is great with good communication with their representatives. Vida L. is the latest one I've spoken with today. I highly recommend NewEgg for long term service for computer parts."

Excellent customer service

"RJ went above and beyond helping me file a claim for price protection but the company [Newegg] needs to match the time frame given to this benefit to 30 days and 100% like other resellers do to improve their service. "

2017-10-13

Best customer service experience I've had in my life

"I called about price matching a monitor I ordered that was now on sale for a cheaper price and was connected with Roger.M.Riguero. He was a pleasure to deal with and there was no problem at all with fulfilling my request and even though he had to put me on hold while he waited for manager approval on the price match he would frequently check back to make sure that I knew I wasnt forgotten which I really appreciated. He also struck up a conversation that was unrelated to the service which really helped the wait time go by and improved the experience. 10/10 I'd request him everytime if I could "

Great customer service

"Vida L. was kind enough to give me a promotional price for an order I made a few days earlier. It wasn't much... but it was a lot for me."

2017-10-13

Wonderful help over chat.

"Purchased a product and a promo came out an hour later. Contacted help and they refunded me the difference. Wonderful. "

2017-10-12

Always great to work with.

"Unfortunately my luck with electronics isn't so great, so I've had to RMA pretty much everything I've ordered from anywhere ever. Newegg has never let me down, they've been great especially this time. I ordered a quite expensive monitor, $1300, which was unfortunately flawed. I called and explained that I was unhappy with the fact that though my monitor came from NJ, I'd have to mail it back to CA and wait a week plus for them to get it, then to check it out before I'd get mailed a new one... I felt it was a lot of money to tie up and didn't want to wait. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, cross-mailing me a new monitor while I mailed the RMA'd unit back to them. I got the new monitor within 48 hours, which was super awesome. Always a pleasant experience purchasing through Newegg!"

2017-10-12

Customer Service Representative DeLuca is AWESOME!

"I have a new Newegg credit card that I wanted to purchase everything on so I could take advantage of the 12 month interest free financing. For the past MONTH, I've been waiting patiently for everything to be in stock at the same time so I could. When I got the auto-notification in my inbox for the last item, I rushed to my computer to place the order. When I tried to enter my Newegg Credit Card number in, it told me it was wrong and would not let me proceed. After only 10 minutes or so on the phone with DeLuca, my order was complete. Thank you so much!"

Good customer service

"They were out of stock for a promo item when I purchased the item but after contacting them, they gave me the item."

Top Notch Company

"I have the comfort of knowing that when I order from Newegg, it will be a smooth transaction and that I will receive a high quality item, and will be exactly what I ordered. For example, I had a piece of electronics simply stop working and I learned from Newegg that it was still covered under the manufacturers warranty. Newegg took the liberty to call them with me on the phone and facilitated the solution. This was above and beyond in my opinion. They could have simply said, you call since it is still under warranty. It was important to them that it was handled to my satisfaction. I will always use Newegg for that reason."

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

"Was looking for a sound bar and found it for a great price at Newegg. The customer service rep. was great in every way for helping me make up my mind."

2017-10-12

NewEgg Customer service was very helpful

"I had a pending tx and called customer care. Regina T was very helpful in resolving the issue."

2017-10-11

Accommodating and relatively quick

"Called them to see if they'd take back a 'non-refundable' 1070 graphics card, as I was considering purchasing the 1080 instead. It was in the 30 day range, yet non-refundable nonetheless. Brooklyn, the customer service representative, checked with her manager and returned shortly, letting me know that it'll be done, and they even covered the shipping back!"

2017-10-11

Maty is the best!

"Maty did what Dell could not do. I had sent my "new" computer back to Dell for repairs three times. I spent a cumulative time of over 15 hours on the phone with Dell. Dell transferred my call six times (after the third repair failure). I got disconnected once and given a wrong number for the next person I was getting forwarded to twice. Dell finally refused to help and told me to contact the original seller. Maty was the first contact I had at Newegg and is helping me to resolve my issue right away. I hope Newegg has some way of recognizing super outstanding service. Thank you Maty!!!"

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.