Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.
2017-03-03

Refund on item listed as non-refundable.

"I was putting together a new build and ordered a ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ROG STRIX OC Edition from Newegg. A few days later, before i received my video card, the 1080Ti was announced and put up for pre-ordered the next day. I put my pre-order in for the 1080Ti (On NVDIA's website, only because it wasn't available on NewEgg). When I received my ASUS card from FedEx today, I immedietly tried to return it, only to see it said "non-refundable item" I contacted NewEgg through their live chat feature, where I was connected with Christy Y. The only thing I was asked was if the video card had been opened from its original packaging, which it had not. Then, I was quickly set up with a return RMA and an email with a pre-paid shipping label. Great, easy service from the company."

This review was modified by coffeyblack on March 07 2017 12:15:12 AM

2017-03-03

PRICE MATCHED + GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

"Saw a price drop on my motherboard and asked if they can price match the product for me. Within minutes, they were able to refund me the difference without questions asked. "

This review was modified by lgoze on March 07 2017 12:15:09 AM

NewEgg - Vurt Der Furk?

"Newegg is a market place, not a vendor. It appears you are purchasing products and warranties from Newegg, but when the products are misrepresented (IE getting a Home version of Windows VS WINDOws Pro on your Laptop), they claim they did not sell it, and go as far as blocking your review calling out false advertising. When you purchase a extended warranty. It is a replacement warranty good for one replacement credit for the purchse price of your misrepresented junk. It refunds the list price of the junk when purchased, not shipping, handling or the price of the plan, which expires once you use it. Again this is through a third party. And Newegg gives you no indication of who warrantied the product or where to file a claim unless you call and ask for it. Expect the same nasty "not our problem attitude" when you call to get this information. Once you do file a claim expect to spend several weeks of being promised a credit in 2-3 day,another 5-7 days,another 8-10 days. The time gets longer every time they miss a deadline. I am currently in the 8-10 day cycle, I am confident on day 11 I will be told another 10 to 15 days. The warranty company (AIG) blames Newegg, Newegg blames AIG, If you put both companies on a conference call they blame the company who sold the computer. Don't bother asking for a manger, they will just put you on hold for 10 minutes and come back with the same answer.

Tip for consumers: Buy from TigerDirect. Shipping costs are highter, but a least they take ownership when their is a problem with quick management response

This review was modified by Jpknorth on March 17 2017 03:01:15 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-17-2017

A rep from Newegg.com (USA), IsaacNewegg, has responded

“Hello Jpknorth,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I apologize for the lack of customer service received prior to our conversation. I have reviewed the notes and see that we have been in contact with AIG regarding your situation and have been keeping you updated on our resolution. We understand the time frame may have been a little long, but we are working diligently to make right by you. If you have any concerns, please email us at wecare@newegg.com.
Isaac [Newegg Support] ”

2017-03-03

Best online store to shop for tech items!

"They not only have great prices, great products, and extremely reasonable and fast shipping times, the customer service you get from Newegg is many levels above the competition. Every time I have had to call regarding an order, Newegg handled it professionally and went above and beyond my expectations EVERY TIME! You can't say that about many other online stores. Also, I have never once had a customer service representative that was outside of the US(outsourced). All of my calls were handled by someone who could clearly understand me and the situation."

This review was modified by paulk11087 on March 07 2017 12:15:05 AM

2017-03-03

This is why they're Eggcellent!

"I ordered an item for a computer build but unfortunately the additional items needed to complete the build are on back order. I chatted with Olivia F. who made the return process quick and painless. Initially I wasn't sure if I would be able to return the item in order to purchase items that are currently available but to my surprise, it wasn't an issue at all. I've been a NewEgg customer for about 15 years and I will continue to be a loyal NewEgg customer."

This review was modified by NickHNC on March 07 2017 12:15:02 AM

2017-03-02

Never an ill word for Newegg.

"Phenomenal. If I had to choose a single word for a business that treats their loyal customers ANYTHING like Newegg has treated me through out the years, it would be this word.

There have been damaged and dead equipment before. Usually from the shipping companies but occasionally just something that was overlooked. Or, just the wrong item. Even if it was MY fault they recognize that I buy my tech from them. They have always done their best to make me happy. This is why I chose them.

I always can contact them, talk things over and come up with a plan of action. I'm happy, they have a loyal customer and everyone wins.

This review was modified by relic_maelstrom on March 07 2017 12:00:37 AM

Mauricio is the bomb.com

"Newegg has such amazing customer care that while getting help from Mauricio, a customer service employee, I felt like I was getting help from a friend of mine! There was absolutely no problem getting what I needed to return to where it needed to get. Such a great experience!"

This review was modified by mamuchita11 on March 07 2017 12:00:35 AM

2017-03-02

Thank you Cory from Newegg.

"Newegg is seriously the best and most honest company. I messed up and canceled my pre order on accident (The mobile app makes it easy to click cancel). Even though they didnt have much stock or zero stock, Cory Mak made sure it got fixed. I have used them for 15 years and they always take care of the customer."

This review was modified by madhatter01 on March 07 2017 12:00:27 AM

2017-03-02

Audry was the best rep ever!

"Audry from the california center helped me out today and she was amazing! She made my day and made up for a mistake by amazon! Best experience yet with newegg! "

This review was modified by allanmai on March 07 2017 12:00:27 AM

2017-03-02

Excellent Customer Service, I will be back for more!

"I had some issues finding an order I had placed in late November last year, I was beginning to give up my search until I spoke with Brooklyn. Brooklyn is amazing! She went above and beyond the call of duty and it very was much appreciated. I will be back very soon in large part thanks to attention to detail by Brooklyn

This review was modified by msaleem113 on March 07 2017 12:00:24 AM

2017-03-02

Customer service was incredible!

"The only reason I am giving 4 stars is for having to contact Newegg at all, but Zach in the returns center of customer service was incredible helpful and treated me with respect and courtesy throughout the duration of the phone call. I was truly impressed with him. If he hadn't treated me with such excellence, Newegg would not be getting more than 3 stars. Wonderful customer service."

This review was modified by satisfied-customer-123 on March 07 2017 12:00:16 AM

Great service

"J. Chavez sat through my whole process of picking out parts to my computer from scratch. Was very informative and knew his information that he was teaching to me. This is the first time I dealt with newegg, and will definitely only come back to you guys requesting the same tech I had before. Very happy with my experience. First review I made in my life regarding to customer support and this guy deserved it. thanks!"

This review was modified by pawel_roth on March 03 2017 01:00:02 PM

Amazing as always!

"Alyssa sounded like she was new but did an amazing job keeping me informed on what she was doing while on the phone.

She got me setup with and advanced rma with overnight and paid shipping back!

Keep up the good work NewEgg!

This review was modified by chris_kasprzak on March 03 2017 11:30:01 AM

Great Customer service!

"There are some company that I have lost faith in over the years, Newegg is NOT one of them. I was ready to cancel my order after a terrible experience with Ebay customer service, only to have Alex from Newegg swoop in and make everything right! I will forever be a Newegg customer. Thanks Alex!"

This review was modified by conspirito on March 03 2017 10:00:07 AM

2017-02-28

The Evening I Encountered Agent Bella ****

"The agent: Bella W.
The problem: Refunding a nonrefundable item.
The solution: The most emotional roller coaster I have ever been a part of.

Picture it, my bank account low on funds and a brand new EVGA 1080 sitting in my room. Unopened, still wrapped, untouched. GASP! NVidia announces the 1080ti to be available for orders next week. I rush to check my return policy and feel my breath escape my lungs. I could not tell if it was from the devastating news or because of my asthma so I used my inhaler just in case.
I was in a conundrum I had never faced before; I had a nonrefundable item I was trying to refund.
I pleaded to agent Bella W. to allow me to refund my GPU as I was going to acquire my new GPU through NEWEGG, hence the money would return to your company. Without hesitation, agent Bella W. notified me that an RMA has been setup for me and I was instructed on how to fulfill my request by following the process.
I was so filled with joy that I expressed my platonic feelings for Bella. I could not resist. I felt more emotion than the day I found out I did not die over 8 years ago.
Agent Bella made me an extremely satisfied NEWEGG customer. Agent Bella should receive a raise. Nay, agent Bella should receive a promotion, and if not in the company, then in my heart for the assistance that was garnered today.

LONG LIVE BELLA W.

This review was modified by GRIMSVOLT on March 02 2017 10:45:01 PM

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,428 merchant members.