Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.

Emerald was Amazing

"This was my 1st time building a PC from the bottom up, and I had gotten everything right except for the CPU. The situation was almost a bust, but when I contacted customer support Emerald saved the day.

Newegg, you have an amazing service rep. Emerald was very knowledgeable about my all of my equipment, she pulled up my recently purchased motherboard and saw my error with the CPU I bought. Emerald knew exactly what I needed and for my reassurance connected me with another technician to double check. It's with great esteem that I say Emerald has the best customer service skills I've ever experienced, her courtesy, knowledge, and patience are very rare.

To whoever her supervisor is, you don't need a diamond, ruby, or any other gem when you have Emerald E. Rojas on your team, and from here on out I'll always buy from Newegg.

You guys are the best!

Problems solved!

"Had a crazy time trying to figure out my replacement plan on a wireless gaming headset. I've dealt with Newegg on many occasions and they've exceeded my expectations! I'd say I've never dealt with a more understanding, willing to help company. Can't say much more than I'm happy with everything I've ever bought from Newegg.com, ratings can't compare to the satisfaction I get from dealing with Newegg. They are in my top 5 most reliable companies, and I haven't been paid to say that!!
Ps. Thanks Amir for such amazing service on the phone!! He deserves to be promoted!

Drew rocked this order

"Had an order that required the checking of different shipping option and locations, to complete a build that needed to be done, very last minute. Enter Drew, he was extremely patient, very helpful, and went above and beyond any guest service rep. I have ever dealt with. Drew not only helped me with getting all the piece together, he was constantly explaining what he was doing, and how I could do it on future orders. Drew took a lot of time to help make sure I had everything that I needed. Thanks again Drew, your one of the reasons, I continue to shop at Newegg!"

2017-09-15

Best customer service I've ever experienced

"I placed a large order this morning (full rig), but one portion of the order was declined. I had apparently went over my card limit that I didn't know I had. After a quick call to the bank, and a call to newegg customer service, my order was completed within minutes. The newegg associate also expedited shipping at no extra charge to me, which was totally unexpected and just amazing. Thoroughly impressed!"

2017-09-15

Only if all customer service was as caring

"I have a unique challenging issue and I am impressed with Newegg's (Troy and Everett) ability to listen and then be able to understand the issue. We are all consumers and we have all been speaking with a customer service representative that tries to steer the conversation which only takes longer for them to understand the situation. I am impressed!

Thanks Troy, Everett, Newegg!

WOW ? BEST OF THE BEST

"MY EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN FANTASTIC, I GAINED MORE EXPERIENCE."

2017-09-14

Excellent Customer Service from Dominic!

"I purchased a new motherboard from Newegg that would not complete the boot process. After troubleshooting the issue with the manufacturers tech support they told me it was defective and to return it to Newegg so I RMA"d it for a replacement. I really needed to have the board sooner than later so after some thought I called Newegg support back up again and spoke to customer service rep Dominic.J.Cervantes who was able to expedite me a new order of the same motherboard and also change my RMA to a refund. He was courteous and polite and gave me the assurance that he did his best to get me the board asap even though it was later in the day. This was Great Customer Service! Thank you Dominic!"

Mynor.I.Soto is the best

"Today, i had the best costumer service experience with Mr.Mynor.I.Soto. He went above and beyond to help me out with my order.
I would definitely recommend Newegg.com for friends and family.

EXCELLENT

"Tommy P To was an online agent I spoke with and was VERY helpful, awesome and kind. He's the reason I keep coming back to NewEgg.

Please promote him.

2017-09-14

Sammy.S.Hang saved the day, and the sale!

"Sammy went above and beyond my expectations! He was very professional and is very dedicated to providing the best customer service. If you read this Sammy, again i say thank you! "

2017-09-14

Carlos was VERY professional and curtious!

"I was on my last nerve this morning due to Newegg not shipping an order to me within a week. I found out today (6 days after purchase) that it will take all of 11 days to get here which shuts down all my technical plans for an online gathering set for this Satuday. Now I understand things happen and expect them to at time. But the warehouse where one of my items was located is only 90 mins from my location. So you can imagine why I was concerned.

And, one NewEgg's affiliates messed up on the same order but with a different item that was very crucial to my plans for this Saturday, which now looks to not get here until next week. And so as you can guess, even though I was a loyal customer of Newegg for many and I mean MANY years, I was going to delete my account completely today and use a competitor of yours from now on. But, Carlos was so kind, so very patient with me and even went the extra mile to try and fix the problem that I have decided to stay with Newegg. You simply can't get any better customer service than you can at NewEgg! Seriously.. this guy needs a raise!

Thanks again for all you did Carlos!

2017-09-14

Customer service is exemplary.

"I had 2 returns from the same order, what are the odds? I worked with Asus and Sapphire tech support who concluded that the Motherboard and Video Card respectively were defective. I contacted Newegg customer support and I had advanced RMA's on the way in no time. A great comfort to know there is someone else other than Amazon who puts the customer first."

Regina T - Fast Expedient Service

"Unfortunately I needed to void a purchase order, because I realized I would not receive the product in time. Regina T voided the order for me, hassle free and no questions asked. I appreciated this level of customer care, and I will be sure to return to this site for future orders. Thank you Regina!

AP

Wonderful Customer Service

"I've never had issues with anything I've ordered on Newegg, but this time I had a problem with delivery. 2 packages never seemed to arrive, but Skylar C. was able to quickly and painlessly file a claim on my behalf. I don't anticipate any issues there, but I am quite pleased with my experience so far, especially in light of this problem. I look forward to this being resolved, but Newegg is very good so far at working for its customers. Thanks!"

Refund and Replacement.

"I use the newegg app, and from what I could tell there was some kind of problem with the amount I was refunded, Rudy took the time to look over my account reach out to their accounting department and get everything panned out for me with little sweat and a positive attitude."

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,432 merchant members.