Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.
2017-05-15

Eggcellant!

"Had bought a Linksys WRT3200ACM Router at regular price and it's working great. So when I saw that Newegg had one refurbished by Linksys, I decided to buy it and use it as a repeater. Had to call Linksys support to set it up as I am not a networking guy. Had the router up and running in about 10 minutes and it's working great. I also bought a 1 year extended warranty just to back up the 90 day Linksys gives you.
I have bought at Newegg for many years and I have had only one bad experience and in all honesty, no one is perfect. My advice to everyone is to keep everything that comes with your product, that includes the box it came in at least until the warranty runs out cause you never know what is required in sending the product back.
Bottom line, Newegg may not always have the best price but you will get what your ordered. Great company and very helpful customer service, a least from what I have experienced. It's like they say, Once you know, you Newegg.

2017-05-15

Eggcellent service!

"Returned ryzen abandoned project. Hassle free! Love this company!"

2017-05-14

Superb service

"I called Newegg customer service twice in my quest to buy Dragon Naturally Speaking. Both times, they were exceedingly patient and helpful. I can't be more pleased! "

Only the Best in Customer Service

"I swear, their motto must be "It's all about the customer's""

2017-05-12

AWESOME help for a promo code

"Audrey helped me more than any other customer service agent in history. seriously. WHY YOU ASK? Because she was super helpful, super nice, and had cool stories to tell while I sorted out my login for my Newegg account and got to the point where she could help me.

The only CS agent in history who has even come close to as good ended up on my blizznet friend list. its a shame I didn't think to ask this time. I was just too busy being helped to think about it.

I'm pretty sure that there is a secret level of customer service agent that they use on customers who have built PC's (spent a lot of money) with them and she is like the Top Gun winner of that. If I could nominate someone for the National CS Agent of the Year Awards, it would be her. My utility providers could use people like her manning their phones.

2017-05-12

The representative that I talk to was very knowledgable and helpful

"What can I say this guy was the best customer service rep you can ask for. He stayed with with me and helped me through my whole problem. Highly recommend you deal with Newegg and hopefully you will get my rep if you need help."

Eggcellent customer service!

"Went above and beyond my expectations for customer service, even helping me pick a better and similarly priced PC than what I originally wanted. Way to go guys!"

Exceptional service

"I called to ask for a refund on a defective graphics card. The card was outside the REFUND policy so REPLACEMENT was all the system would allow. I explained the to the Customer Service agent--his name is Eric P.--why I was asking for a refund instead. He took the initiative to contact the Refund Department, got them to agree to a refund, but they wanted a 15% Exception Fee. I didn't even have to ask, before Eric told me he was in the process of asking for an exception to the Exception Fee. And he succeeded! So, in the end, I was able to get a full refund on the card. You know that most other agents would have said there was little they could do and offered me a replacement card. Eric showed the care that is rare nowadays. Thank you Eric and thank you Newegg."

Outstanding customer service!!!

"Called Newegg customer service to inquire about a shipping problem.
Kay was so very helpful and so polite! An excellent customer service representative.
He got to the bottom of the problem quickly and made me feel so good about calling to get help.
He is awesome! Thanks Kay!

Rep. Martin.M.Vasquez

"Martin.M.Vasquez to me is the best representative of Newegg.com. I really appreciate him taking that extra step to help out my situation. More of your workers should strive to be like Martin.M.Vasquez."

EGGCELLENT

"Always so helpful and understanding .. new egg is outstanding in customer satisfaction"

2017-05-11

Long time customer, never disappointed.

"Newegg is consistently professional and always bends over backwards to help."

Good Job!

"Got a defective game card. Matthew, with Customer Service, patiently & professionally guided me through the fundamentals of how to return this item & the RMA process.
He made newegg look good!

Sending out thermal paste

"Best costumer experience I have ever had."

Excellent Customer Service Representative

"I purchased a Graphic Card from NewEgg.com. when it came I found out that my system had a 6 pin power source, the Card was 8 pin...when I called for a return & replacement of the product... The Rep was AWESOME...she did some requires with her peers & instead of me returning the product...She sent me a 6 to 8 pin adapter, free of charge...
for that I Love you

Thank You...she deserves 10 stars...you deserve more business from me...I will recommend you to all my friends
P Woods

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,403 merchant members.