Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.
2017-07-18

Awesome!

"The agent was great! He made the partial refund smooth. Thanks for everything!"

2017-07-17

Watch for serial number scam

"Bought an expensive "certified refurbished" laptop for my son through Newegg marketplace (didn't actually realize it was not directly from Newegg). Wondered why it took so long to get to me (Newegg purchases usu arrived ~3 days), now I think they were running out the 30 day return clock. Finally received the laptop, and it had an intermittent problem. I received an return auth, and sent it back at my (high) expense. After another wait, I then received the laptop back, with a note saying they DIDN'T SELL IT. Had no idea what was going on, but turns out the box they scanned and the actual serial number on the laptop didn't match. They (either company) won't do anything about it, even though my original return was well within their 30 day return window. They "reviewed" the matter, and again confirmed they won't do anything about it. To top it off, I bought an extended warranty that will also be worthless, since the serial number doesn't match. The infuriating part is they at least PRETEND that I AM THE SCAMMER here!!! I have purchased 10s of thousands of dollars worth of gear from NE over the years, including as coach for my kids' robotics team. Never again. I intend to spread the word as widely as I can, as well as resort to court. Beware their "marketplace" and avoid PCrush like the plague. I still can't believe that Newegg fell for their seller's scam, too, and won't make it right.

2017-07-16

Fast shipping, Fast Customer Service Response, Great Pricing And Selection. EGGcellent!

"I've been a long time 10+ year customer. It's good to see that Newegg is still performing at a high level.

As expected, great selection of product and great pricing. One thing I look at when comparing a great company to an average one is how they handle customers. Reaching out to Newegg customer service is hassle free. I for one prefer the chat method, as I work 9-5, M-F and I do not have time to waste sitting on the phones nor do I care for playing email tag. Newegg chat has never let me down once

5 stars

2017-07-16

"Great service..easy to make shopping experience pleasant...."

Zachary

"Zachary was the best customer service rep we have ever had. He makes us want to come back and purchase again at a later date from Newegg!! Keep Zachary around. He did awesome and answered all our questions!"

Shipping charge refunded

"Regina T. was extremely helpful in refunding the shipping charge. Happened right away without any questions. Excellent customer service. "

2017-07-15

"I purchased an item that had a rebate . Reading the reviews it could be noted the rebate was an iffy deal . I purchased it anyway being the item would serve my needs . The rebate was approved and sent in . The original upc needed to be cut from the box and sent in as well . A few day later I received an e mail saying to make copies it was also stated they would not accept a copy of a upc ? I was sent a tacking link and after a few days the link just vanished . My review was rewritten .. not favorable and forgotten about . When viewing the review the vendor posted a number of a third party that handled their rebates . Now we do finger pointing . Kara from Newegg customer service stepped up and offered to honor the rebate that Newegg was not responsible for.
I was given a credit by Newegg on next order that I gladly accepted . Neweggs customer service went beyond expectations with this issue . I have been a customer of Newegg and will continue to be one and recommend them highly . I did use the credit and the whole process was flawless E mails were answered incredibly prompt . Neweggs customer service , vast selections and pricing will keep me as a customer . Many thanks Kara and Newegg

Newegg is the best

"Amazing customer service !"

Good Service Horrible Return Policy

"Newegg only has a 30 day policy on refurbished and new phones. Be careful with this site. Online chat provided good service but policy is horrible. They use vendors to source refurbished phones so if something goes wrong, it takes 7-10 business days to get a response from vendor. They use the excuse that since phone is passed 30 day guarentee, it's their policy to not return it they don't feel like it. I'll never buy from them again. "

Awesome customer support

"Newegg support has always been good, i spoke with Melanie today and not only she was polite and professional but she helped me resolve my issue very fast and saved me time ( which i can`t really say for other customer support teams ) So keep up the good work folks :)"

Excellent customer service!

"My order has been voided/cancelled without a valid reason (i.e. not according to Newegg policy, and by mistake) and for that reason, if I were to place the same order today, I was going to 1) lose 3 days (for a time sensitive, which should have arrived today), 2) suffer $35 price changes and 3) lose on a $15 rebate. The customer service was very courteous and professional. In the end, I was offered a discount to match the pricing (points #1 and #3) and rush processing and a gift card to cover the charges for faster shipment.

Overall the interaction with the customer service was excellent and they did make up for their mistake.

Eggcellent customer support

"My order was shipped on time but there was a problem with the shipper. New egg was extremely helpful in getting the issue resolved and shipped a replacement order quickly. 5 stars!"

Newegg is excellent!

"I recently received a large item that had a small part missing which can be purchased in a local store. I called customer service and Lynette offered to pay for return shipping and to ship me a new one. I said that doing so would be expensive and more trouble than it was worth. Lynette then offered me a generous credit on the purchase price to solve the problem on my own which I gratefully accepted. Thank you Lynette! Excellent customer service! A++"

2017-07-13

Very nice, clear instruction

"I am very satisfied with Marvin X's help.
He gave me step by step instruction on what to do and I am very satisfied with his help.
Great customer service! 5 Starts for sure!!

2017-07-13

Could not ask for better

"I bought a gamer it arrived in should we say less than perfect shape. when I called to get a RMA everything went perfect they were able to rush a new unit right a way and it well be here in time for my grandsons birthday. Newegg you rock thanks Aaron F.
for making it happen.

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.