Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.

Today I needed to return some RAM I ordered in error

"I have made several purchases from NewEgg.com and all have gone smoothly. Today I needed to return some RAM I ordered in error. Called and support rep took care of me in minutes. Very pleasant experience!!

AND the return shipping is free!!

Great Customer Service

"Had an issue with a recent purchase and was assisted by Maty S. Maty went above and beyond resolving said issue, A++++ Customer Service Rep. Thanks Maty."

Great customer service

"Called the help line for help with a return. The associate that helped me was friendly and took care of everything in no time. Love Newegg"

Excellent customer service

"I would highly recommend newegg. I had trouble with a shipment and they were about to refund the product and let me reorder the item. The only downside to this was the lost time that I would have had a product that wasn't damaged during shipping, but over all I would recommend newegg to other people."

Awesome Customer Service.

"I talked with a young lady named Tori O. She was so courteous and professional. She took care of everything I had questions about. Other companies should have her train their CS agents. "

Thank you, Vida L.

"My item was lost due to mishandling by Purolator, and I had to follow up with their agents to only receive multiple same emails saying that they are trying to retrieve my item. After a week, when I finally gave up on Purolator, and went to Newegg for help.
I've had very positive experience with Vida L from Newegg, she helped me learn more about Newegg's great customer service. She promptly followed up with me on my situation and gave me quantitative answers that I needed. I've ordered a new one as a replacement, and now I'm just waiting for my refund claim to be processed.

Thanks, Vida L.

-David

Emerald was Amazing

"This was my 1st time building a PC from the bottom up, and I had gotten everything right except for the CPU. The situation was almost a bust, but when I contacted customer support Emerald saved the day.

Newegg, you have an amazing service rep. Emerald was very knowledgeable about my all of my equipment, she pulled up my recently purchased motherboard and saw my error with the CPU I bought. Emerald knew exactly what I needed and for my reassurance connected me with another technician to double check. It's with great esteem that I say Emerald has the best customer service skills I've ever experienced, her courtesy, knowledge, and patience are very rare.

To whoever her supervisor is, you don't need a diamond, ruby, or any other gem when you have Emerald E. Rojas on your team, and from here on out I'll always buy from Newegg.

You guys are the best!

Problems solved!

"Had a crazy time trying to figure out my replacement plan on a wireless gaming headset. I've dealt with Newegg on many occasions and they've exceeded my expectations! I'd say I've never dealt with a more understanding, willing to help company. Can't say much more than I'm happy with everything I've ever bought from Newegg.com, ratings can't compare to the satisfaction I get from dealing with Newegg. They are in my top 5 most reliable companies, and I haven't been paid to say that!!
Ps. Thanks Amir for such amazing service on the phone!! He deserves to be promoted!

Drew rocked this order

"Had an order that required the checking of different shipping option and locations, to complete a build that needed to be done, very last minute. Enter Drew, he was extremely patient, very helpful, and went above and beyond any guest service rep. I have ever dealt with. Drew not only helped me with getting all the piece together, he was constantly explaining what he was doing, and how I could do it on future orders. Drew took a lot of time to help make sure I had everything that I needed. Thanks again Drew, your one of the reasons, I continue to shop at Newegg!"

2017-09-15

Best customer service I've ever experienced

"I placed a large order this morning (full rig), but one portion of the order was declined. I had apparently went over my card limit that I didn't know I had. After a quick call to the bank, and a call to newegg customer service, my order was completed within minutes. The newegg associate also expedited shipping at no extra charge to me, which was totally unexpected and just amazing. Thoroughly impressed!"

2017-09-15

Only if all customer service was as caring

"I have a unique challenging issue and I am impressed with Newegg's (Troy and Everett) ability to listen and then be able to understand the issue. We are all consumers and we have all been speaking with a customer service representative that tries to steer the conversation which only takes longer for them to understand the situation. I am impressed!

Thanks Troy, Everett, Newegg!

WOW ? BEST OF THE BEST

"MY EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN FANTASTIC, I GAINED MORE EXPERIENCE."

2017-09-14

Excellent Customer Service from Dominic!

"I purchased a new motherboard from Newegg that would not complete the boot process. After troubleshooting the issue with the manufacturers tech support they told me it was defective and to return it to Newegg so I RMA"d it for a replacement. I really needed to have the board sooner than later so after some thought I called Newegg support back up again and spoke to customer service rep Dominic.J.Cervantes who was able to expedite me a new order of the same motherboard and also change my RMA to a refund. He was courteous and polite and gave me the assurance that he did his best to get me the board asap even though it was later in the day. This was Great Customer Service! Thank you Dominic!"

Mynor.I.Soto is the best

"Today, i had the best costumer service experience with Mr.Mynor.I.Soto. He went above and beyond to help me out with my order.
I would definitely recommend Newegg.com for friends and family.

EXCELLENT

"Tommy P To was an online agent I spoke with and was VERY helpful, awesome and kind. He's the reason I keep coming back to NewEgg.

Please promote him.

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,432 merchant members.