Stores > Newegg.com (USA)

• Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Customer service: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
2017-02-14

Amazing and Friendly Customer Service Representative

"The customer service at Newegg is fantastic. They did a great job hiring the staff. Speaking to Sebastian was a pleasure. He helped me request a return for a third party shipper that was unwilling to help out. He also went beyond that and contacted the seller for me. "

This review was modified by sheinhan1 on February 16 2017 05:15:02 PM

2017-02-14

Excellent customer service!

"I purchased computer security software and saw two days later that the price had dropped $30. I called and Alyssa was able to refund me the difference. It only took a couple of minutes to resolve the issue. I will definitely be buying from Newegg again. I wish all customer service was this efficient!"

This review was modified by jenniferkaji on February 16 2017 07:30:01 AM

2017-02-13

The tale of the past due RETURN DATE!

"Literally just got off the phone with Newegg Customer support as of writing this review. The person I spoke to was Dwight (hopefully spelled correctly).

I had called asking if anything could be done as far as returning a motherboard I had purchased. It was already 9 days past the return date, but I explained to the rep that due to putting aside the motherboard (I'm currently building a new rig and don't have everything yet) and being in between jobs (among other personal life stuff) that I didn't realize I had bought the wrong motherboard for the CPU that I also want to get.

I explained that everything inside the box is still sealed and that there potentially was a seal on the outside of the box but that I don't think mine had one (there wasn't any indication of one being there like sticky residue from the sticker).

After about 2 minute hold, Dwight proceeds to tell me that while it is past the return date, that they are willing to make an exception AND they even gave me a free return slip! The only thing being that if their RMA department does see signs of stuff being open that it will either be voided and returned to me or that i'd have to pay a restocking fee (which I told Dwight that i'd be fine with paying a restocking fee).

Like I told the rep, this is exactly why I use newegg, great prices and great customer support every single time I use newegg or contact their customer support. And I will definitely continue to order the rest of my new rig from newegg.

Tl;DR They were cool with me returning an unopened product past it's 66 day return limit and even gave me free return shipping.

This review was modified by nitefire_93 on February 15 2017 05:00:02 PM

Melissa Rocks!

"I had trouble locating and tracking my order. After waiting on hold for an extended timeframe, the call was answered by Melissa but due to possible technical difficulties was then quickly disconnected. Melissa then contacted me back and was able to help locate my order and troubleshoot what had happened. She was professional, courteous and upbeat. The duration of the follow up call was brief and thorough."

This review was modified by JJames6. on February 15 2017 10:30:01 AM

Great Company

"I've been buying all manner of systems and parts for over 20 years from this company. What is especially important to me is their customer service and that they stand behind what they sell. Most recently I ordered a complete desktop system to augment my home business that went on sale before the unit arrived. I contacted customer service and they immediately issued a store credit for the difference in price. I also like that I can find just about anything/everything I'm looking for in one place and the price is usually highly competitive."

This review was modified by annbro56 on February 15 2017 03:30:02 AM

2017-02-11

Product Promotions!

"Bought a MSI motherboard around the 5th of Feb. I loved the motherboard when it arrived. I don't know why I went back to check the motherboard on newegg and I saw they added a promotion to the item. I was pretty bummed that i got the motherboard without the promotion. I contacted newegg support, talked to Yvette and asked if I may get the promotion even though I had bought it before they added the promotion. She did her work and was able to send me the promotion which I thank her for her service in my need. Thank you Yvette and newegg."

This review was modified by Junior-Silva on February 14 2017 12:30:14 AM

2017-02-11

Excellent customer service

"I think that Newegg provides one of the best customer service in the industry, and I would definitely recommend this company."

This review was modified by romeo130 on February 14 2017 12:30:10 AM

2017-02-10

Way to go Jessica H.

"I had a problem with the very first order I placed. No reflection on the company part but user error. I called the customer service line the next day and I was cheerfully greeted by a pleasant customer service rep by the name of Jessica H.
She was patient and took the time to listen to my situation and very efficiently took care of the situation way beyond my expectation. Honestly I have been getting all my stuff from Amazon and this was a pleasant surprise to have the human element in this day and age. Well done New Egg and Jessica....

This review was modified by andys3211 on February 14 2017 12:15:19 AM

great customer service

"I would like to say thank you to Gianno Islas for helping me so much on my RMA he was a great help, very professional got to my problem and help me straighten out and got to the core of my problem. And agin I would like to say thanks."

This review was modified by scoobydoo570 on February 14 2017 12:00:26 AM

2017-02-09

Great place for computer parts

"I always shop with Newegg for computer parts. They have a great select and decent prices. Often there are coupons or mail-in-rebates for products you were planning on buying anyway.

Edit 2/16/17 - The other day, I received a call from Darlene following up on my review. I'm bumping this up to 5 stars because she went above and beyond to address a concern that I had with my order.

This review was modified by ckwebz on February 21 2017 12:00:08 AM

Love this site

"This is one of my go-to websites for when I need any computer components. The prices are usually the cheapest you'll find anywhere, and if there's a lower price, they'll price match it. "

This review was modified by Likho on February 14 2017 12:00:21 AM

Great customer service

"Ordered a product and changed my mind soon thereafter. Tried to cancel on a weekend and didn't have much luck with the website that listed my order as "in process." Lo and behold days later the package with the laptop I didn't want arrived on my doorstep. I tried to do a return on the Newegg website, but noticed a huge restocking fee (and shipping). I got in touch with customer service and let them know about my predicament and that the website prevented me from cancelling before the shipment went out. They were very understanding and not only refunded my restocking fee, but also the shipping charge.

Newegg for life!

This review was modified by JimmiJohn on February 14 2017 12:00:19 AM

Wonderful Company

"I've ordered ~3 computers worth of build materials (majority, but not all, of the components anyways) in the last couple months; they've been fantastic to work with. Between promos through newegg themselves and a few other companies (CC rewards for example) its been amazing prices and service. I did get a component that was DoA but that happens (especially w/ hard drives) and they RMA'd and replaced it no problem. Had a keyboard that was DoA twice and got a refund, again no problem. Customer service is easy to work with, and products/prices are well within reason

My only gripe is they tend to mark-up prices during sales to make the deals look better, but that's pretty much every retailer...so it's less them and more the nature of the beast. Further, that's really my only negative though regarding them, which is better than other similar retailers (for example: Newegg has never sent me a delicate component in an envelope w/ bubble wrap; which is why I order my CPU's through Newegg now.)

Their prices also aren't the absolute lowest, but those retailers tend to suffer HEAVILY in Quality control or service areas...a few bad experiences keeps me away from the "killer" deals

This review was modified by Dukemaxwell on February 10 2017 06:45:08 PM

15 years of good service

"I've been using Newegg since 2001 for my computer parts needs. Always reliable, and always able to make sure the customer is taken care of. I had part arrive dead, I contacted the manufacturer who advised me it could be a two week turn around on a replacement. I contacted newegg who gave me two day return shipping and overnight on the replacement (the next best step to cross shipping). I spoke to an amazing lady (not entirely sure if the name of the agent listed in the email) on the phone who was understanding of the issue, and promptly resolved it."

This review was modified by foxtrotman28 on February 10 2017 05:30:01 PM

2017-02-08

Quickly and pleasantly helped with rebate question, and older delivery issue

"Agent found status of large computer purchase rebate that was delayed because of holiday surge, confirmed it was still good, being processed, and told me how to easily check back on it myself via a web address. (Embarrassingly, It turns out the checking instructions were already on a copy of the form I had made for myself.)

Agent also arranged an un-asked-for credit for a small older order that was not delivered when all I wanted to do was report it and suggest Newegg keep an eye on the company that "sent" it. This is the first time I ever experienced a non-delivery which I missed somehow because of web page confusion.

I've been a satisfied customer of Newegg for more than a dozen years, trust them deeply, called once before about a possibly damaged disk drive, but this time was still was surprised by how pleasantly I was treated and how efficiently my questions were handled. - Thanks

This review was modified by sshaffer41 on February 10 2017 02:45:01 PM

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.