Stores > Newegg.com (USA)

• Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10

2016-09-28

Bravo to Customer Service !

"The sometimes thankless job of a Customer Service professional often goes UN-appreciated. I received great follow-thru and assistance in a vendor issue.... and ....all's well that ends well. C/S employee "Gabby" gets a "GOLD STAR" on the top of her "report card". "

Astonishing

"Dealing with Newegg customer service has been a refreshing experience. After being treated as a bother or a nuisance by other companies and even by the government, it's so nice to come across people who not only have their act together, but are pleasant to deal with. Carrie Q. Li was professional, swift, accurate in the diagnosis of the problem, and got the ball rolling on solving the issue within moments."

This review was modified by JMichaelMontgomery on September 28 2016 09:04:12 AM

2016-09-28

thanks for the great service

"It was my lucky day because i got Mcallister on the phone.He went above and beyond to take care of me. Thanks for the great service.
Blake

Great service

"Elaine was able to help through text to get my issue resolved with no hassle and was very kind. Great service and will come back time and time again due to this."

Great product/tech support

"Very helpful in understanding overall computer performance and potential solutions, even when motherboard had been bought four years ago."

This review was modified by RuvanW on September 27 2016 06:07:59 PM

Mcallister.S.Thomas ROCKS!!

"My order was held up because I failed at entering in correct information. The guy I talked to, Mcallister, was extremely helpful and professional. He went thru my order step by step till we found my mistake.(I left out my middle initial how its listed on my card)"

2016-09-27

worry free shopping at newegg.com

"I'd purchase ASUS ROG Maximus viii hero alpha LGA 1151 motherboard at newegg.com when I travel in US in Aug. I was start assemble pc two weeks ago, motherboard can't pass selftest. finally I found the pin in cpu socket bented. So I call newegg usa, the representative on the phone help me finished RMA request. The motherboard take 5 business day back to newegg warehouse. Due to I'm already back to Canada, I'm no longer at orig shipping address. I call newegg help center when the bad motherboard arrive newegg. The representative ( Mcallister) give me great help over the phone, he promised me send replacement motherboard back over express delivery, I shall be able get it in 2 days. That is really great customer service. Newegg is a online store, provide better price and shopping experience also outstanding. Highly recommend shopping at newegg, worry free."

This review was modified by binn.W on September 27 2016 01:00:25 PM

Fantastic customer service

"I just had an excellent experience calling Newegg customer service. I had called because a 2-item combo that I bought 2 weeks before calling had gone down in price $10 and I was curious if I could get an adjustment to my invoice down to this new price. The agent I spoke with was very helpful, friendly and courteous, and it only took about 30 seconds for him to make the adjustment. This young man deserves a raise!"

This review was modified by VoodooJig on September 27 2016 12:18:14 PM

good experience

"Gabby was very patient and very helpful. Reminded me why I use Newegg and practically nobody else. Top shelf customer service. The call back feature is a nice touch, saving you from waiting on the phone for 15-25 minutes.

Thanks, Newegg.

This review was modified by sclurbat on September 27 2016 10:16:35 AM

Thumbs up, Newegg!

"I fell in love with Newegg back in the early 1990s when they had physical stores in town.
They still do the same great customer service job that they did back then.

This review was modified by SharpMann on September 26 2016 09:54:46 PM

D-Girl Saves The Day!

" Because my original order was fouled up, and this very well may have been my own fault in clicking on the wrong on-line item, I was thrust into what might have been another all too often circumstance of 'Customer Service Hell', just to return the product shipped and finally get the correct item. And then Doreen Acord, Newegg CS Representative superlative picked up the line at 8:30 AM. and made my day.
Not only did she listen with an open mind to the circumstance, she understood that customer service is a department where customers and clients can be won or lost with just a few words, And with a smile in her voice, Doreen chose all of the right words to say. She did not try to assign blame or fault. Rather, she proceeded under the premise of, "What can we do to make this right for you?" And She did! She arranged an orderly exchange of items, generated a return shipping authorization, shipped out the correct product and shipped it to me as expeditiously as was reasonable...All with a smile in her voice and a winning attitude.
Honestly, Customer Service OR Customer DisService can lose customers in the blink of an eye, so when you find a Doreen Acord working for you and her company's best interests, you've struck gold.
As modest as my electronic needs are these days, my 5 star experience with Doreen in Customer Service has made Newegg a first GOTO. All because of Doreen.

This review was modified by Lenrb2 on September 26 2016 04:06:35 PM

Tank you **** EGG

"Customer service agent did an excellent job of helping me with my problem. This is why I stay with New Egg. Always great customer service. I give Everette 5 stars. Great job. I am very satisfied with his solution to my problem...Will buy my next motherboard from your site, probably the 5th of October...."

RMA a MSi GTX 1070 w/ ease thanks to Newegg's management and customer service

"In 2016, It is against Newegg's policy to return a GPU for anything other than an exact replacement, but I didn't want that.

The GPU wouldn't work (power connector issue message was prompted at startup and GPU came in with a scratch on one of the gold fins) and most of all, it wouldn't fit in my F1 Suppressor mITX case even though all the dimensions checked out on paper. So, I chatted w/ two customer reps on Saturday, but I couldn't get in contact w/ a supervisor. Chatted w/ another on Monday opening hours and they offered a callback from a manager in a few minutes after. I got the callback from the supervisor, Jessica, and she was kind and quick! She was already describing the resolution instead of delaying it, so she really cared about my product satisfaction. She issued me an RMA for store credit, and that's how quick and effective the service was. Although during the call I forgot to ask her about whether I could redeem the Gears of War 4 code. So, I called a customer rep, Marcelino to see if I could and he contacted the same supervisor Jessica right away, and they said I could :)

Overall, I was very pleased with not only the resolution that I was requested and granted, but also about how kind and quick the interactions were. Newegg's definitely my go-to for computer products, and I hope they continue to lead other businesses to serve people the way they do.

2016-09-25

awesome

"Great as usual, thank you :D"

2016-09-24

New Egg and Everett ROCK!!!!

"I had an amazing experience with Everett from New Egg. Unfortunately, the case (of all the parts) got delayed. I ordered entire new computer piece by piece and all other part arrived except the case. Customer service's Everett stepped in and literally got me a better one in less than 24 hrs....truly the best work I have ever seen by a company to protect and deliver on their promise to their customers...GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!!"

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.