• Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.3/10 9.3/10

"Horrible customer service. Promised a delivery date on a $800 piece of software and they failed to deliver. Strike 1. Ordered a $160 surge protector with battery. Received it a few days later. I plugged it in on Tuesday and it blew up and begin smoking on Wednesday. They wouldn't send a replacement. They asked for pictures of the product to confirm damage. No commitment to stand behind the products they sell. They blamed the manufacturer, which I understand, but they were unwilling to take responsibility for a defective product they sold me."

"Customer Service was very kind. They price matched my processor with a competitor, issued a free-of-charge shipping label and waived the restocking fee for my unopened graphics card. "egg-cellent" experience overall! While they don't always display the cheapest prices, they stand by their Iron Egg guarantee."

"Newegg is almost unmatched in prices for what they sell. For what they might rarely miss in a price, they most definitely make up for in customer service. Very happy customer, here!

If you're looking for computer parts or to build an entire computer, look no further. This is the place to go! I promise you won't be disappointed!

"LISA F. , the rep. went the "extra mile" when I was ordering on the phone. "

"I've been buying gear from Newegg since 2001 and they've always been stellar, including my latest purchase, which was a video card that arrived DOA. They offered to cross ship it to me to arrive next day as a courtesy. The customer support person on the phone was friendly and helpful!

Great job and thank you!

"Dearest Newton J Eggerton,

Thou hast... thou hast verily done it again! I was able to redeem a great and worthy promotion despite my own, most admittedly noobish and erroneous, data input whilst ordering from your Internet Broadcast Server Machine. Upon thine agent's consideration of my most foolish actions, there was nary a question, second thought or even acknowledgement of mine exceptional shitheaded-ness. Nay, instead thine reverent agent addressed my concerns in a manner and speed very much like unto the graphics processing unit that was acquired in this transaction. It sufficeth to say, thou wast fast!

And so, it is with pride in my heart and gratitude in my soul, that I say, "Much thanks unto you, thou fairest of Neweggs!" On my mother's violin, I swear thine Customer Service gets better as you grow! Thou art surely a unicorn! I shall stop mine ramblings short by wishing much love to you, Newegg, and RR's data review guy or girl or person! And furthermore, Much love to RR survey manager who (perhaps) had this forwarded to her/him! And futhermore, given the most unlikely occurrence of Newegg's most honourable CEO magically reading this (or RR's CEO for that matter--f*** it I'll take what I can get), I say unto thee good sir(?), that you are of a most bad-ass disposition! And this I testify in the utmost spirit of certainty. For thine bad-assery hath been manifest for all the world to see. Yea, verily.

Regards, some dick named Riles

"They sold out of a set of ram that I was planning on purchasing and notified me so I called and Hector was very helpful in replacing that ram!!!"

"NewEgg made good on a faulty product, not their fault at all. Customer support was great."

"Great customer service, products, and prices!"

"First time building a computer and I asked around about the best places to purchase my parts a majority of the people I talked to go to Newegg so I did. Ordering was a breeze and shipping was way quicker then I could have imagined, I placed an order on Sunday afternoon and received my parts on Tuesday with only standard shipping. Pricing was lowest I could find among every other major site as well. Very helpful customer service also in helping to resolve an issue with a promotion. I would highly recommend Newegg to anyone and I myself will be shopping there again in the future."

"Christy Y. Took great care of me , I didn't think anyone would help. Thank you!!"

"Service is friendly and helpful, and they're always willing to make things right no matter what it takes!"

"Newegg did me good today. Even against their own policy and to keep a customer happy they've replaced a game voucher for a broken game from an order made almost four months ago, free of charge!

Keep up the great service Christy Y!

"Newegg has always had exceptional service whenever I contacted them for an issue. After contacting them about a lost promo code, they honored my discount manually. Love Newegg and I've been purchasing from them for almost 6 years now."

"Fast service, great selection of products at competitive prices.

But efficiency and friendliness of the customer service was really impressive.
When I had one concern, it was resolved to my complete satisfaction immediately with "customer always right" attitude.

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,702 merchant members.