Newegg.com (USCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10

"I had purchased some very nice computer parts to build a machine for another person but in conjunction that person purchased another computer. Unfortunately I had to return all the parts for a refund. Once I contacted Customer Service (a special thanks to Customer Service Representative Rebecca Z.) she took down my information and worked with me to resolve my issue. She even followed up with an email and all the instructions I need to make it an easy/hassle free return. Let's face it folks, CS is a tough business; we focus a lot on the bad encounters and it only takes one bad call, but I can honestly say Newegg is one of the good."

"I bought a LG multimedia device for my TV. It worked one day. I called LG and was told to contact the vendor for an exchange. I did. Newegg processed the claim, no questions asked and paid all of the shipping. I got the replacement and one day later, the same issues reoccurred. I called LG, it was the most horrible experience ever dealing with a call center in the Phillipines. I was hung up on, I was lied to, I was placed on hold 4 times in excess of a half and hour each time and I even received 4 calls from LG where no one was on the line.
I had been told by Newegg that I could not return the product so I didn't know what to do. I figured I lost my money on a defective product that LG no longer even manufactured. I decided to call Newegg and plead my case, I figured I couldn't be treated any worse than LG had treated me. To my surprise, the representative offered me a refund. Not only did I get to return the product, but Newegg paid the shipping cost and even gave me a gift certificate to offset the coupon that I had used. THANK YOU NEWEGG CUSTOMER SERVICE!
I was treated with respect and understanding, when offered the refund, I told the representative that I would just like to exchange for another product since I still need the media player.
I have the shipping label and am awaiting my store credit so I can get my new media player and believe me, it will not be a LG after the treatment I received from their customer service.
I have been a long time shopper of Newegg and recommend it to anyone that is thinking of buying electronics. They did not let me down again. Quality service every time!
Thanks

"Your website was helpful and easy to use.
Your return processing was quick and efficient.
Your customer service was excellent!

"Had to return a mid tower computer case that was damaged in shipping. Spoke with Abbi who was extremely helpful in making the return as painless as possible. She also suggested the best way to get the replacement case as quickly as possible without any additional cost to me."

"My customer service agent: Abbi L.V. was very helpful & delightful in the process of resolving my issue with a problem I encountered with my order.

"All I can say is Austin.T.Thelen is the on of the best customer service reps. I ever have worked with! Newegg and myself were being fed different information from the vendor Tomtop. Thankfully Austin spent much of his time investigating this issue and managed to get my money returned, from what was obviously poor business practice. Tomtop used to be a good vendor, however, I would beware of their current practices as they have become more fiscally aggressive. Thank you Austin, and thank you Newegg for fixing my issue, and restoring my long term loyalty after such a bad experience. Newegg take care of it's customers, they really have your back!"

"Pre-ordered a game. They had to cancel the order for a lack of supply. I was worried. So, after the release date I used the online message system they have. Asking a wall why the sky is blue would have been more informative. The next day I called. The person I talked to was much more informative. Also, honest!!!! They said orders might get canceled. Being able to fill an order was a HUGE fail. Online message system HORRIBLE!!!!!
Phone support was very, very good. The only reason I gave any stars is the phone support. I would say avoid newegg for ordering games. Who ever is in charge of stock for games should lose their job. Replace them with one of the phone support people.

"I contacted Newegg for an item that did not provide expected quality and stated show defects after limited usage. Customer Representative revolved my issue by offering to send a new item (with shipping waived). This increased my confidence to shop again from Newegg.com"

"Great customer service! Highly recommended! Best deals "

"Bella Wang was great! She was able to address my query in a timely and professional manner!"

"Newegg has the greatest deals, and Edgar in Customer Service was a great help. I would recommend Newegg to anyone. "

"Really good prices, great customer service when there is a problem, and prompt shipping!"

"Great service, would order from them again"

"I've been using NewEgg as my main computer parts store for around 10 years now. I've ordered countless items over the years, and not just computer parts... small appliances and electronics as well. I've had to call customer service for help, had to return (RMA) items and no items have ever arrived broken or damaged. I have consistently had a good experience with every transaction. I will continue to purchase from them and recommend them to others. The superior customer service they provide is not always found in other retailers, and would give 10 stars if I were able."

"On September 11th, 2014 @12:10 AM I Purchased A 24" Dell Monitor From Newegg.com... I Procrastinated Buying This Item for About A Month Because I Was Waiting For It To Go On Sale, Or At Least Offer Me A Rebate Or Promo Code.. This Never Happened, So I Made The Online Purchase To The Tune Of $300.00. At 3:10 AM (3 Hours Later) I Got An Email From Newegg With The Very Same Monitor Slashed $60.00. Unfortunately I Didn't Open The Email Until 4:30Pm And The Monitor Had Already Been Shipped. 30 Minutes Before Newegg Was Due to Close I Made A Call To Their 800 Number. I Listen To Music For About 45 Minutes... Needless To Say That I Was Torqued And I Ready To Hang Up When I Heard A Calm Voice Come On The Line...He Stated "Thank You For Calling Newegg, How Can I Help You This Evening?" I Told Him "I Sure Hope That You Can" I Calmly Explained What Had Happened To Me With My Purchase. To My Amazement He Stated That He Understood And Verified My Identity As A Newegg Customer For Several Years. He Then Honored The Sale Price And Arranged For The $60.00 To Be Put Back On My Credit Card.. I Never Expected Newegg To Do Anything But Upset Me By Refusing To Help Me With This Problem... This Man Not Only Helped Me As A Consumer But He Helped His Employer By Keeping A Longtime Loyal Customer. Thank You Eugene & Thank You Newegg! Truly Top Shelf!"

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.