Stores > Newegg.com (USA)

• Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10

"I buy a lot of items from Newegg.com, and I'm always impressed with them. This last time, I made a mistake on my purchase, and the person who helped me get everything together could not have been more accommodating. Not only are the products that Newegg sells fantastic, but their customer service is solid."

This review was modified by tecaminiti on November 24 2015 05:08:10 PM

"Im a 20 year+ member with Newegg and had to call customer support, I had Martha.L.Casillas with newegg take care of my issue and she was the best... Thanks again Martha and NewEgg.. Great doing business with you.."

"Ordered a few games from newegg.com and had an issue with my gift card after canceling a preorder outside of a promotion period. Worked with Renee today and she made sure my giftcard was sent and order history corrected in less than 2 minutes! Fantastic customer service!"

"My order with newegg got declined last night because of my bank and the item i was supposed to buy ran out of stock so I was on the phone with customer service rep. Jeffrey.J.Huynh to resolve the issue. I couldn't be happier with how personable, professional and problem solving he was. Kudos, man! You were great. Thanks!"

"I previously ordered using Visa Checkout for a 25 dollar promo code. I received an email confirming the order. However, 4 minutes later another email was sent to me saying that the payment authorization failed. My bank saw this as potential fraudulent activity, which was weird since I had used Visa Checkout in the past without any issue. I cleared everything up with my bank and confirmed that I was the one making the purchase. However, my order on NewEgg was still labeled as "On Hold - Payment Declined." I didn't want the promo code to go to waste so I went to customer support. The agent who assisted me looked into the case and told me he could cancel the order for me and reorder or change the paying method. I was concerned that the promo code would go to waste if I cancelled the order since I had already used it for the declined order, but was assured that I could use it on the new order if the failed one is cancelled. So the order got cancelled and I made a new order using the promo code successfully. I waited for the order confirmation as well as the payment charge emails to make sure the same thing didn't happen again. He even stuck around to make sure that authorization went through for the order. Thanks Gilbert M!"

This review was modified by CScountdowntimer on November 24 2015 02:56:09 PM

"I bought a PC--hooked it up, but it required I log into Internet to "activate" Windows. I do not have Internet, and sales info for the PC did not say Internet was required to activate PC. So, I was forced to return PC to Newegg.

However, I've been waiting & waiting and waiting, but no refund from Newegg, and their Customer Service is virtually useless. I cannot get help, no matter how much effort I put into this. This is a horrible experience.

AVOID NEWEGG if you need to return and expect your money back--THEY DO NOT CARE!!!

I'm off to the Better Business Bureau next.

This review was modified by ernie8677 on November 24 2015 06:28:40 PM

"I don't write reviews often but after many years of using newegg I definitely need to give them 5 stars for their support reps. When ever I call newegg for any reason I have always received great customer support. I had to return a hard drive that was part of my order and I talked to one of the service reps named Aldo. He took care of my situation quickly and promptly. He was extremely polite and kind over the phone. Thanks again newegg for your kind and helpful support that's what sets you apart from other tech companies!! A++"

This review was modified by pfabbro on November 24 2015 10:38:31 AM

"We only buy from newegg. Here is why

1) Selection is huge
2) Best prices
3) Fast shipping
4) When there are problems their support teams are enabled to FIX them in REALTIME.

"I spent this morning having an issue resolved over the phone by Claudine Hantscharowski. She was very polite and most helpful. A true asset to Newegg. I will be doing business with them in the future for sure."

This review was modified by FoxClubNiner on November 24 2015 08:46:30 AM

"I called Newegg today for assistance claiming student pricing on a premiere membership. Upon calling, they were able to resolve my issue (student email not valid) within minutes, and even gave me a promo credit. George D. was excellent at helping me today, and he, above all, treated me like a fellow human being, which is awesome. I will happily recommend Newegg (and its awesome CSRs) to everyone I know.

TL;DR Newegg for life :-)

This review was modified by andrewjmetzger on November 24 2015 08:19:09 AM

"I was helped by Martha.L.Casillas with a return and she made the process so easy and streamlined for me, it took little to no effort on my part. She was friendly, quick and definitely made me feel like a valued newegg customer. Honestly with great service like this I couldn't imagine shopping anywhere else for tech gear. Thank you Martha C!"

"My ASUS Strix R9 390 was put on sale on 11/20. This morning 11/24 I saw the price dropped more. I contacted via chat and was happy to know I got the price difference and truly value that. $4k invested so far with newegg and pleased every time I visit the site along with the employees."

This review was modified by th3p3ssimist on November 24 2015 05:01:21 AM

"Emma.F.Li was the best customer service rep I've met who addressed my issued right to the point with great patience and understanding. I felt so good about being a Newegg customer and I would recommend Newegg too all my friends!!"

"I purchased an item from Newegg.com and had issues with the supplier and the product that was shipped to me, so I contacted customer support. I was fortunate enough to be connected to Norma Gamas, Customer Service Representative. As she helped me process my claim she was there every step of the way. She kept me appraised as we worked towards a resolution, which I did receive.
If I had been left to deal directly with the product supplier I would have had as positive an experience as I have had.
If Newegg has an internal rewards/incentive program, please add my vote to her tally, she deserves it.
I will continue to recommend and use Newegg for my online shopping needs.
LG Campbell

"I bought a solid state drive then it becomes a shell shocker deal. All I had to do was ask and they gave me a gift card for more than the difference of the sale! Thanks newegg!"

This review was modified by vigor7 on November 23 2015 04:10:55 PM

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.