Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.
2017-07-24

Great customer service! Thanks Eudora!

"Had a problem with a PayPal payment processing on Newegg. The promotion for the item had ended, but Newegg's customer service was able to honor the price afterward with a new order. Excellent support!"

2017-07-24

The highest quality customer service.

"Carlos responded to my issue like the professional. I sincerely appreciate that Newegg hires the high quality customer service persons like Carlos and does not out source this very important job to India or other countries. I will recommend Newegg to all my friends for any computer needs."

Great customer service!

"I recently ordered a motherboard, and then noticed that there was a promo code to apply for $10 off. One quick chat with customer service and Cassie L. helped me! Thank you very much for assisting me!
-Tony

2017-07-23

Best computer part sourcing reseller!

"I never have a bad experience with Newegg.com. They always have great specs and pictures on what they sell, great questions and reviews to research what I'm purchasing, and have a quick customer service completely willing to do whatever they can to help you, no matter the situation!"

2017-07-23

Great customer service, thanks again!

"Christy Y was very helpful, helping me make a purchase and helping me understand how the promo's worked, thanks!"

excellent service

"She gave above and beond excellent service , give her a promotion and raise

2017-07-22

Zachary

"Best service I've ever had they went through everything very throughly and made everything work out"

Doyle.D.Martinez

"Doyle took the time to fully address my concerns regarding a missing package and allowed me to place an order over the phone that I would have otherwise not been able to do. He was very friendly and helpful throughout the conversation and definitely took the time to help me place an order when he most certainly did not have to. He is an amazing and professional customer service representative that Newegg should highly value. Even though all customer representatives should be like him, that is simply not the case. He is exceptional and truly cares about providing customers with the best experience at Newegg. Give him a raise, promote him, and trust me when I say you want him managing and training other representatives.

----

2017-07-21

Great merchandise and excellent service.

"I've ordered only twice from NewEgg and both times, I've been very pleased with the quality of the merchandise, the ease of ordering online and the quick delivery service. I will order from NewEgg again, as well as recommend them to anyone. They are 5 star! "

2017-07-21

Excellent customer support and product knowledge

"I have ordered parts from Newegg for over 8 years now, and have only had to contact customer service once, and the time I had to contact them the problem was resolved quickly and easily. I highly recommend Newegg for both their products and their support. Will definitely purchase from again."

2017-07-21

No problem is too large for NewEgg!

"Through some confusing circumstances I accidentally ordered 2 TV's and needed to send one back. Brooklyn helped me out and got me a full refund and free return shipping, all in about 3 minutes. I've never had better customer service from another company. Newegg has been my go-to tech site for years and they have a customer for life!"

2017-07-21

Excellent service from start to finish

"I've been using NewEgg.com off an on for years and have always had great shopping experiences. Recently, I had an issue with an order that was causing some confusion, and a quick call to Ken in their customer service department resulted in getting the minor issue resolved very, very quickly. Rock on, New Egg!"

Newegg Customer Support went above and beyond

"I ordered a new GTX 1080 on Newegg which after all shipping costs came to $599. Woke up the next morning and saw that my bank was showing TWO charges for $599! This had never happened before so I called Newegg support. Within 10 minutes the representative had explained what might have caused it and offered to start a 3-way call with my bank to fully explain the situation. I had never heard of a company standing up for the customer and contacting their bank on their behalf. Turns out my bank had made an error in 'holding' the funds for the purchase. After only two days the charge was reversed and I received my order as well! Truly above and beyond in the role of customer service. Shout out to Zachary M, thanks for the awesome job!"

Best experience

"I just had the best experience I've ever had with Newegg. I made a mistake on an order. Called them up to fix the problem. The representative was easy to work with and friendly. No hassle. Just ease. "

Really good!

"Excellent service, helpful and patient !"

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,384 merchant members.