• Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10

2015-08-02

"They provided a promotional item to me well outside of the promotional period."

"August 2, 2015.
I ordered a product from Newegg. Fulfilled by Antonline (atlanta technocologies).
The order was a 12 feet computer cord. I received 4 feet cord instead.
Tried to return it to Antonline. Got a shipping label but not prepaid. I don't feel paying for shipping it back if the product delivered is wrong.
No phone for Newegg. Got in contact with Newegg by chat with Sheri. She is humble and listened to my complaint (by chat), and sounds supportive. I am still waiting for the pre-paid label to ship the wrong product. For now I am picking three stars only because the customer service rep. paid attention to my complaint, it felt as the rep. is listening and will help me. "

2015-08-02

"Outstanding Customer Service. Spoke with at least 3 different people over several days as my situation developed (involved shipping/tracking and buyer changing-of-mind) and every one was exceptionally concerned with helping me have a good experience. Ultimately they even waived the return shipping fee for me WITHOUT MY ASKING! Incredible."

2015-08-01

"I recently had a problem with 2 defective keyboards. Even though my defective replacement was out of their policy, Yvette M. was very accommodating in resolving my issue. I have been purchasing computer related items from Newegg for 5+ years and I have never had a problem with any of their customer service. They are always very helpful and any issues I've had have always been resolved in a pleasant manner."

2015-08-01

"Love Newegg. A++ Customer Service. Satisfied my needs 100%. Nuff said!"

2015-08-01

"I attempted to order a new laptop on a 10 yr old laptop that froze 1/2 through the process so I re-ordered. Newegg received both orders. I called the next morning and Jose' corrected the problem fast and efficiently. I haven't received my order yet and its my first with Newegg but I have faith that even if there is a problem it will be taken care of with respect and efficiency."

2015-07-31

"I received a defective item, and Christy Y helped to replace it with minimal hassle. Three cheers for her."

2015-07-31

"The newegg site was down and I was unable to purchase the desktop I liked. Abbi went above and beyond in assisting me and answering all of my questions. A+ service newegg. Cant wait to do more business with you. "

2015-07-31

"I just wanted to say Eddie.E.Navarro is a great voice for Newegg, I must say he is a great customer service rep. He is the voice of satisfaction.

Thanks.

Ps
He treated me so good, I asked him if I could send a review."

2015-07-31

"I mistakenly ordered an incorrect item and realized it before the ordered arrived. I never opened the box the order arrived in. When I requested an RMA via online it stated it would cost me a restocking fee of $43.00 plus $16 shipping to send the item back. I called customer service and explained the situation. They were very friendly and helpful. Not only did they remove the restocking fee since the box wasn't opened but they also sent me a pre-paid shipping label as I will be ordering more items in the near future! Couldn't ask for more or better service than that! NewEgg customer service is and always has been FANTASTIC!! Thank you, Martha C.!"

2015-07-31

"Customer service at newegg is top drawer! lol Really, they always take care of me. The best prices any where make NE a no brainer!

Thanks Marco for your help today."

2015-07-31

"I purchased a pair of hard drives from Newegg on Monday and received them Wednesday. However, I noticed that a coupon was available for the same drives which would have saved me 76 dollars had I bought them yesterday. I called Newegg's customer support and spoke with Martha who was very polite and helpful. She credited the amount back to my card (not the first time they've done this for me)!

This is why I shop at Newegg: they not only have the best prices most times but they also have a fantastic customer service team as well!"

2015-07-30

"Fantastic customer service. I called with just a question about an order, and got a highly satisfactory solution that I did not expect.

Shout out to the awesome Emma.F.Li who helped me! Thank you."

2015-07-30

"I had to request an exchange for a product I recently purchased. I received the RMA but not my UPS label. I waited over 24hrs and the UPS label did not come. I chatted with their support member Noah C. and they were able to quickly resolve my issue and re-emailed me the UPS label. It was very little effort on my part to get this moving along and I did not have to wait very long to chat with someone, I think I waited 25 seconds or less to chat with someone which was very quick. "

2015-07-30

"I am so happy I shopped with Newegg.com. I had a problem with a cable, and when I called Newegg.com, I thought I would tell them so they can tell the manufacturer of the product; because the product was missing some connecters. The customer service representative was so helpful. He contacted the technical department, who then recommended a different cable (which was more expense). But, I did not have to pay a dime. They are sending it to me for free, and they are also paying the shipping on the item as well. I have found no other company with this type of commitment to customer satisfaction in all of my 51 yrs. Newegg is truly a wonderful company to purchase products from, and I can honestly and highly recommend it to anyone."

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.