Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.
2017-07-19

My new go to for anything I used to get from Amazon

"I buy a lot from Amazon but from now on Newegg will be my online store for electronics and more. Amazon has decided to punish its long time customers for not shelling over the 100% GM prime account fee. I'm sorry I don't want to pay 100 bucks a year to get shipping speed Newegg give every day.
Example: I ordered a product from Newegg yesterday and it arrived today! This was also a large package weighing over 30lbs with free shipping! With Amazon I ordered a product on the 12th and it didn't even ship until the 22nd! I'm sure it's because I am not a Prime member so from now on I'll give Newegg all the business I can and will only order from Amazon when I have to. Great job Newegg!

Regina T was Great in helping me out

"I had found a better deal some place else so was going to cancel, Newegg matched it and was great to talk to. I wasn't expecting them to be able to match it but they did!"

Hugh Y. Feng is great!

"very helpful sales rep! He's the best"

Angolin

"Regarding Angelina.E.Gongora
On two separate occasions over the past 2 days, Angelina has worked the impossible and provided me with the products I needed at the Premier rate and delivery schedule that was appropriate instead of the one week delivery that was incorrectly scheduled. The details are as follows. I signed up for Premier 1 year account and was told by the regular representative that it would ship that way after I had waited for the time he said it would take system to update. Unfortunately he was incorrect. When I called in to ask what happened he said there was nothing that could be done, but that did not seem appropriate or logical to me nor up to Newegg standards. So I asked for a supervisor, he said nothing supervisor could do but I insisted and finally prevailed. Angelina took the call and directly solved the problem by cancelling the order and placing a new one with expedited delivery to make up for the time that I had lost. Again on the following day, namely today, she checked on my order and found that all but one item shipped form California and so I should get it sooner than 4-7 business days. This is of enormous help to me because I have to be up and running with complete system by July 24 and preferably sooner if possible.
Sales Order Number: 110536520 (Rush Order)
Sales Order Number: Number: 110536580
Shipping Method: Newegg 3Day
Estimated to Ship Out On: 7/20/2017 by End of Day

Always Newegg

"Ellie was super awesome and helpful with my lost package claim and it's service like this is why I keep shopping at Newegg. I've been a customer with Newegg for over 5 years and have always purchased computer parts from them. Never disappointed. "

life saver!

"for about a month i have been going through literally hell about a purchase i made( msi x99a godlike carbon motherboard). when i received it. i noticed when installing components one of the usb 3 on pins were damaged to connect to the front io. so i call to have it returned. idrop it off in a drop box and it doesn't get picked up until 3 days later due to the 4th of july. then it was ground shipped took few days but once you guys got the motherboard they claim it was damaged(reason for return in first place) and unable to return. i call up today and the worker was helpful understanding and reasonable and put in for the replacement for me. i went through nearly a month without my computer. and she saved me from a $600 paperweight."

Incredible Customer Service

"I had run into some issues with making sure that all of the PC parts I needed would arrive on time. This was primarily because of some misleading text and what seemed like slow processing. I called up Newegg customer support and was overwhelmed by how helpful and positive they were. I worked with a young woman who completely solved all of the problems I had. I will continue to be a loyal and satisfied Newegg customer for years to come. Always choose Newegg!

The name of the customer service representative that helped me was Alyssa J. Del Toro. Thank you Alyssa for your help!

Building my first computer

"I had some confusion and difficulty ordering the parts, and in general difficulties with the website, where duplicates were accidentally ordered (hence the 4 stars). However, when I called to get these problems resolved, and also when I called about a back ordered tower case, both of the people who answered my calls went above and beyond what I expected from a call service. Brooklyn Huizar especially did an awesome job and I really appreciate her help. Definitely going to come back because of her and the help I received!"

Excellent customer service

"Maty expertly handled my request for a refund. You can shop with confidence, because Newegg always makes good on sales that don't work out."

2017-07-18

Love NewEgg! Great customer service!

"I have an issue with an HP Desktop Computer ENVY 750-405t Intel Core i5 6th Gen 6400 (2.7 GHz) 12 GB 1 TB HDD .
The computer was DOA (dead on arrival). I removed the 4GB stick or RAM and left the 8GB stick in and the computer booted perfectly!
I am getting a replacement and NewEgg has saved me once again! Thank you!!!

Great Customer Service

"Newegg has earned a customer for life with their outstanding customer service. I could not be happier with the way they take care of their customers. Nothing poor to say about the way they conduct business."

Excellent Customer Service!

"I was having challenges locating my Newegg invoice for an item I purchased from them via eBay. Their customer service representative helped me track it down and now I can submit my product rebate successfully. Thanks for the great customer support!"

Johnathon Dominguez

"Johnathon was excellent. Knew his stuff, and answered all my questions quickly and efficiently. Very satisfied.

Regards, Stewart S Leber

2017-07-18

"Dillion, Thanks for the great service. You helped me get what I needed. Thanks! Also Karen for calling me back!"

Excellent customer service

"I had an issue with customs clearance when shipping some parts to Italy. New Egg customer service was on top of it!"

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.