Newegg.com (USCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10

"I ordered some RAM for my Laptop from Newegg and was disappointed to find that it did not work, even though it was the correct type. I contacted Newegg and they could not have been more helpful, refundeding the full cost to me. In particular, Kathleen Aceves in customer support was particularly helpful and ensured a swift and satisfactory reply to my complaint. Bravo Newegg."

"I ordered an 850 pro and the next day the price went down $20.00. Against there policy they refunded me the difference when they clearly did not have to. Great customer service."

"Really nice and helpful and will help as much they can"

"I ordered a HP Pro Touchscreen Tablet (3 day shipping) and expecting to see if Friday but it did not arrive Monday it didn't arrive either I need it for a trip going out of the country I called Newegg on Tuesday and I got ahold of Pepper Wow! what a big help she worked on it and found the problem and that was the Credit card company denied that order but let another an item on the same order be released even though I had over a $400 credit on my Credit card then she did a 3 way call to the Credit card company and we got everything straighten out and this process took over 45min she was such a big help and see even waited until she got all info from the Credit card company through the computer to be sure that my order would go out because she knew how important it was to me to have the Laptop before we Leave. Thank YOU!! Pepper you done a out standing JOB!"

"Just wanted to share my stellar customer service experience with Ivan at Newegg.com. I purchased the wrong item and had to cancel the order to get a refund and order the correct item.

The problem was that I needed the credit from the refund to purchase the 2nd item but refunds usually take 3-5 business days to process.

Ivan was kind enough to contact AMEX and confirm the cancellation to get those funds released immediately so I could make the 2nd purchase. It took awhile and he had to jump through some hoops to get it done but he was very patient and helpful.

"I had a problem with visa checkout and Christopher.A.Kuehnel help correct the problem. He was polite, quick and a delight to work with. Thanks newegg!"

"I made a purchase that got split, and initially the larger transaction did not get approved. I was informed through MasterCard minutes later and told me that they reset that transaction and it should go through after calling Newegg customer service. I called them up and it only took about 5 minutes to sort everything out once I talked with the service representative (Mr. Avalos). He even upgraded my shipping for no extra charge. Overall, it was a positive experience that was handled a lot quicker than I would have expected and I get my stuff a couple days faster. Thanks Newegg! "

"I had ordered a Refurbished Laptop from asus for school work. Unfortunately it didn't work properly on arrival and I needed to send it back. In a bad spot needing a laptop for school Newegg went out of their way to accommodate a fast refund method allowing me to get another laptop immediately. They turned a bad experience into a not so bad one. That's what makes Newegg great."

"I want to recognize Mr. Andrew Jimenez for doing an outstanding job. He was very courteous and professional. Very good ability to listen and reflect, which created good rapport. I left our discussion very impressed.

"Great customer service. All my orders came in very quick with email notifications, from Newegg, on all updates up to the delivery notice. "

"I had an issue where I returned some items due to a duplicate order. Erick Avalos understood my problem very quickly after looking at the documents and accounts and processed my refund immediately. Thanks, Erick."

"Very nice to deal with an issue problem newegg.ca was a great help thanks again"

"I received the wrong product. I called customer service and they were very helpful. "

"I order a laptop from them, I keep hearing amazing reviews about Newegg. Well unfortunately, their choice for shipping company is not the best one. My package got delay and it's on investigation to confirm if is lost or not. Well Today (October 17,2014) I call Newegg and the Rep that took my call was Henry. He is excellent, he call laser ship to find out what was going on. (Lasership even put him on hold to find out what was going on). Well after he got all the infos he need it from Lasership he talked to his supervisor. He try to solve as much as he could. We started a claim, in case Lasership lost my package. I'm just waiting for Lasership to confirm if is lost or not. Well because of all the help Henry gave it to me, I will always do business with Newegg, it made me trust them again. I will be soon getting new things from them. "

"Ordered two ENERMAX T.B. Silence UCTB12N-R 120mm Red LED Case Fans and one of them came with an intermittent LED. Spoke to Dwayne and he had a replacement sent within minutes and even said to just use the bad one as a backup and not worry about shipping it back. Went from dreading a long RMA process to getting a new one with zero hassle. Great customer service"

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,864 merchant members.