Stores > Newegg.com (USA)

• Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10

2016-07-23

The best phone support I have ever received! Thanks Victoria!

"I had purchased some items that were not compatible and needed to be returned, despite being outside of the deadline. I was helped by Victoria, who was undoubtedly the nicest and most helpful customer service rep that I have ever had the pleasure of speaking with. She went above and beyond to take care of all my requests.

I have never filled one of these out, but I feel obligated to after such a wonderful experience!

This review was modified by zachariah21 on July 23 2016 03:31:44 PM

2016-07-23

Easy Customer Support

"I put my phone number in for a callback from customer support and the phone call was returned in a couple minutes.

That's what call "Easy Customer Support"

CUSTOMER AWESOME **** SUPPORT

"I think it was Cody and kyle that helped me with this. However, I ordered a MSI gtx 1070 Gaming X graphics card from newegg, this particular card was back ordered for weeks, and when I saw that they were in stock i couldn't believe it. I took my chances and bought the damn thing and cody and kyle helped me out. They told me where the unit was and when it would arrive. Other than that keep up the good work. I love companies that don't make you wait in the phone for hours before helping you these guy are awesome i was not even on the phoine with them for more than 2 mins."

This review was modified by medowdragoon on July 22 2016 07:46:40 PM

2016-07-22

Good lord...these guys are awesome..

"Being a lazy 21 year old male, I never really thought of going out of my way to fill a survey on a call until I first encountered Newegg customer service. I bought my first PC a few months ago, only to have it completely break on me. Despite being completely stressed out about it, it turned out to not even remotely be a problem because I called up Newegg and they went beyond the expectation to help me out. I shipped it back and got a brand new computer in 3-4 days.. Same "beyond the expectation" experience happened again just now when I called to ask some questions about graphics cards. Again, they seemed more than happy to assist me and I got more than I asked for. I hope I get the names right, but a friggin huge thank you to Michael, Leslie, and Nicole for your help."

This review was modified by mcalpinegray on July 22 2016 12:00:14 PM

Juan at Newegg is Customer Service at its Best

"I worked with Juan to resolve a credit card rejection issue and he patiently stayed on the line while I 3-way called the credit card company. With his expertise I was able to get the issue resolved and he even made sure my shipment arrived the next day at no additional cost. Thank you Juan!"

This review was modified by Mpark222 on July 22 2016 11:45:42 AM

Bad Luck - Awesome Service

"I scoured the internet on release day for the GTX1060 and all of its partner cards. Following Reddit threads, refreshing pages, pouncing at first sight of the available MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X. I GOT IT- Then Paypal mysteriously cancelled my order at 2AM, two days later. Checking Newegg again, there were no cards in stock- sadness. A call in to Newegg's help-line led me to April who swiftly addressed my concerns with some harsh reality (no card on the way), but great service (honor paypal discount and expedited shipping on next available card). When I purchased the card- she responded to my request for credit within 10 minutes.
Bad luck is bad luck- but Newegg's service is great.

This review was modified by Jlamos on July 22 2016 08:31:35 AM

2016-07-21

Ruben G. Martinez was great!!

"I have been shopping Newegg for 10 years or so now and can say honestly that I have never had an issue with Newegg I needed a warranty return and Asus gave me a slight run around but no worries Ruben hooked me up and made sure that Newegg would work with Asus to expedite my warranty claim thank you for all the great customer service you guys always provide and thanks Ruben G Martinez"

This review was modified by Chris022290 on July 21 2016 01:27:29 PM

Great customer service.

"I was asked to give my feedback following a billing issue with Newegg. I was not paid to give this opinion.

After having a billing problem with an order, I attempted to resubmit the order with corrected billing information. This time, my order didn't come with free shipping. Upset, I called and spoke to Ruben, who resolved my issue courteously and professionally. I would rate Newegg's customer service as very good, and thanks to Ruben for all his help resolving my shipping cost and billing issue.

-Colin

Five Years Later and Newegg is Still the BEst

"More than excellent customer service. Jin Africa went out his way to help me place a troublesome order and took the extra time to verify it's correctness. I work in the customer service industry and wish I had someone as good as Jin to work with. Talk about turning lemons into lemonade! Wow, I was impressed."

This review was modified by Grommets on July 20 2016 06:28:50 PM

2016-07-20

Melanie did an amazing job

"I had trouble getting a coupon code to work and Melanie took care of it for and even gave me free expedited shipping! Kudos to a job well done and consider me a very happy Newegg customer.

Thanks Melanie!

This review was modified by cletus_cassidy on July 20 2016 02:27:37 PM

2016-07-20

On-phone experience saves bad online experience

"I purchased a computer from Newegg that I decided was not for me before I even opened it. After going through the online return process, I was appalled to see a 97 dollar restocking fee. I was prepared to never order from Newegg again until I talked with Tara at customer service. She was able to void my restocking fee, citing that I had incorrectly defined my product during the return process and Newegg thought I had opened the product, a fact I thought I made very clear to the contrary. Confidence restored, thank you Tara!"

This review was modified by CDriggs on July 20 2016 10:40:03 AM

2016-07-19

They went above and beyond and then some...

"I contacted customer service and left feedback on the webpage where I wasn't able to add an item to my cart. They replied a few days later to my surprise and let me know they would ship the item to me at no cost. I thought it was too good to be true but it wasn't. They sent the product to me overnight and I was extremely pleased, to say the least, by the extent they went to help me out. I've never had any store go that far to satisfy me as a customer and make me feel like I'm valuable. Some stores try very hard to make a new customer but usually don't do as much to keep customers coming back. I've always been a huge fan of newegg and will always be a loyal customer. They went above and beyond to ensure that I will continue to visit newegg first for all of my tech needs and wants. Thank you once again for all your help, keep up the good work!"

This review was modified by dee_emm on July 19 2016 04:43:42 PM

2016-07-19

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

"BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! VERY LARGE SELECTION OF HARDWARE AT THE BEST PRICES!"

This review was modified by Akinogatsu on July 19 2016 09:58:38 AM

2016-07-18

Postal packaging damaged, NewEgg agreed to see does it still work, then refused refund...

"Newegg shipped to me expensive graphics card with time limited rebate and postal package in which it arrived has showed signs of significant impact damage. NewEgg customer service then agreed that we see does the card still work and return it if it doesn't. Customer support was slow to respond. At no point did agent warned that I would have to chose between submitting rebate and keeping right to return non-functional item.

When I had multiple problems with the card including failure of the fan blade, they used the
fact that I have claimed time limited rebate (which required UPC code) to refuse exchange and point me to manufacturer, in full knowledge that manufacturer may charge me for repairing that type of damage, and without any hard commitment to cover costs of repair. Spent a lot of time working with support, didn't got impression that customer satisfaction was focus.

I would be careful doing any business with NewEgg in the future. I feel that the only reasonable action on getting any damaged packet when working with this company is to return it without opening package. If I did so, I wouldn't be in the position I am today.

In the case that anyone from NewEgg bothers responding - unless I update this review, assume that that is because they have not resolved the issue to my satisfaction.

This review was modified by vak011 on July 18 2016 10:17:30 PM

2016-07-18

Awesome Pricing and Customer Service

"I ordered a gtx 960 from newegg and after seeing 980 ti go on sale I decided to return it. Even though I was a couple of days late I simply contacted their customer service and the processed my return anyways. I have ordered many times from Newegg and they always go above and beyond to back any product that they sell. I almost always purchase any electronics from them."

This review was modified by lucasw45 on July 18 2016 06:04:12 AM

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.