Stores > Newegg.com (USA)

• Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10

"Emma.F.Li was the best customer service rep I've met who addressed my issued right to the point with great patience and understanding. I felt so good about being a Newegg customer and I would recommend Newegg too all my friends!!"

"I purchased an item from Newegg.com and had issues with the supplier and the product that was shipped to me, so I contacted customer support. I was fortunate enough to be connected to Norma Gamas, Customer Service Representative. As she helped me process my claim she was there every step of the way. She kept me appraised as we worked towards a resolution, which I did receive.
If I had been left to deal directly with the product supplier I would have had as positive an experience as I have had.
If Newegg has an internal rewards/incentive program, please add my vote to her tally, she deserves it.
I will continue to recommend and use Newegg for my online shopping needs.
LG Campbell

"I bought a solid state drive then it becomes a shell shocker deal. All I had to do was ask and they gave me a gift card for more than the difference of the sale! Thanks newegg!"

This review was modified by vigor7 on November 23 2015 04:10:55 PM

"I purchased an item that had an iron egg guarantee on their website. I filled out the link yesterday to make sure to get the price match which was extremely easy to do. I did not see a response in my email so I contacted customer service. Alma L. was extremely helpful in assisting me with this issue. With no hassle, they issued me a giftcard for the difference of the product. They were very nice and prompt to resolve the issue. I have been a newegg customer for a very very long time, and they have always been, and continue to have some of the best customer service available. I rate them up there with Amazon, and miles ahead of most of the brick and mortar merchants! Newegg does a great job handling issues. "

"Mary was polite, concerned with my situation, and made sure i felt confident and happy that i had chosen to do business with NewEgg. I am a small business with a lot of money tied up in the purchase in question. I was concerned about my need to contact customer support, and did alot of prep work before calling. I spent more time preparing than on the phone, 5 minutes on hold, 5 minutes with Mary, and my problem was solved. Thanks to Mary and other positive experiences i will always think newegg first for computer parts and gadgets. I guess this review is so glowing it might seem fake XD but i am real @meat4every1"

"Really Pleased with the customer service, they were ready to help take back the defective product and ship me the same product without charging any additional fees.

Thank you so much for your help reps.

This review was modified by AlyJaf on November 23 2015 01:27:00 PM

"I couldnt come up with a complaint if I tried, like seriously everything is absolutely 5 star perfect. I've been using newegg for around a year now and I only have good things to say. The savings are fantastic and plentiful, the shipping is incredibly fast and cheap, and best of all is their customer support which is the best customer support ive ever seen! The people who work there genuinely want to help you and always help resolve my issue in minutes. Just today I had to contact their customer support, the representitive's name was Aldo. I was having an issue signing up for newegg premier using the students discount, when I called 2 days ago they gave me a $25 gift card to use towards newegg premier since I couldnt link my school email. The reason I had to call them is because on the sign up page there was nowhere to enter the gift card. Aldo told me to sign up using a credit card and he would refund $25 once it goes through, on top of that he let me keep the $25 gift card for the inconvenience. Their customer support is second to none without a doubt in my mind. I 100% recommend newegg.com for just about everything, I've even recommended it to my friends on numerous occasions"

This review was modified by Rkraiem100 on November 23 2015 12:15:49 PM

"Missy.Y.McDonald was great. She handled all of my questions professionally and made sure I was satisfied by newegg customer service. Because of her, I will definitely shop at newegg again. Great customer service and products."

This review was modified by weunbin on November 23 2015 12:00:47 PM

"Great experience overall.

I was in the market for a new gaming laptop, in the $1,000 - $1,500 range. I found a computer at the online store for another retailer - one of the warehouse stores - which is typically at the top of the customer service. The experience was horrible. After 2 weeks of terrible interaction, I cancelled my order.

In under 30 seconds on the phone with Newegg, a very simple solution to my problem was proposed (using $250 prepaid card with balance on a credit card). Within an hour my order went through.

After the fact, I remember a promo gift card. After less than 30 seconds (again) on customer service chat, it was applied to the order.

I've been a long time Newegg customer, and will continue to be for years to come.

This review was modified by jyanux32 on November 23 2015 11:54:34 AM

"I have been a New Egg customer since its beginning when I build my first computer. Prices have always been great if not the best. Either way I continue to buy from them because price along with customer service is excellent. I trust them, based on many years of products and returns. Reviews of some products are more tech minded than those of some other sites. That being said I have started to use other sites a bit more often for products in the last few years based other sellers having better rewards programs."

This review was modified by zoomhigher on November 23 2015 10:27:49 AM

"After what is probably a decade of being a newegg customer they're still the best electronic retailer I've experienced. I had an issue with an order and they took care of it without issue. It was resolved in minutes. Granted pickup and shipping took some time but that's to be expected. I would also like to note I did my due diligence and took photographs and documented the entire process.
Make sure you take pictures of the box that expensive piece of tech shipped in.
On a side note; I've found that often times Newegg prices even beat other "large" online retailers.

This review was modified by shard01 on November 23 2015 07:03:43 AM

" Newegg has been a pleasure to deal with, They're helpful, friendly, absolutely professional and stand by their (printed) word. Ive made two major purchases. I'll continue looking to them to meet my needs. "

This review was modified by czechtech on November 22 2015 05:32:06 PM

"I recently found a good deal on the site and was excited to purchase it. Unfortunately, I sped through the billing information and realized that it was being shipped to my old address after processing the order. Fortunately, there is an instant chat messenger tool that allows you to talk to customer service. My customer service representative was Darlene, and she found the order and updated the processed item to be shipped to my current address under 10 minutes. I was very satisfied and relieved in solving the issue swiftly. It was definitely better than cancelling the order and reapplying all of the correct information. Thanks Darlene!"

This review was modified by JonjonP on November 22 2015 11:42:33 AM

"I just want to express the exceptional policies and customer service experience I have had with Newegg. Yesterday, I placed an order and today, while checking my inundated mailbox, I realized that I had a discount promotion code for 10% off, as well as a $10.00 promotional gift card. I called Newegg customer service to see if they could cancel the order so I could redo it and apply my additional savings. Not only were they able to apply my discount, but they also honored my $10.00 gift card which expired last month!. In our computer age, Newegg truly realizes that their customers are humans and as such, make mistakes from time-to-time. This is what differentiates Newegg from their competitors and earns customer loyalty! Thanks Newegg!"

This review was modified by MecTechDog on November 22 2015 10:53:56 AM

"This is why i love Newegg
I recently purchased a WD 500gb ssd for $199 and a free game. The next day it went on sale for $140. I went to Neweggs contact site, and it did take 1hour to finally chat with someone, I spoke with Christy Y and she told me she would cancel the order from yesterday and i could re order it today for the discounted price. These are the reasons I love Neweeg

This review was modified by glennts917 on November 22 2015 10:12:50 AM

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,682 merchant members.