Stores > Newegg.com (USA)

• Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.32/10 8.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-05-24

They always have the Best Buy!

"The right price, the right product, and great service. The 2 times I didn't like something they found a way to fix it and make it all better. "

Amazing customer service!

"Newegg has gone above and beyond for me on multiple occasions. Their customer support is top-notch - best I've experienced shopping online. I can't recall any long waits on the telephone to be connected to a representative, while the chat is also very helpful and efficient. It just feels like the person on the other end of the discussion really cares.

Newegg's product selection and pricing are great and very competitive. There's always a good rotation of discounts, sometimes in the form of rebates for more expensive items. My experience with rebates has always been smooth. Shipping is also very good - with Premier you get 3-day shipping on most items. If you have an American Express card you can also use your ShopRunner benefit to get 2-day shipping on many items.

The website itself is well-designed and easy to navigate. Filtering product lists and search results is really useful, and if you're not quite sure what you want in a particular category you can really narrow down the results to your liking. It's a really smooth experience.

Overall Newegg has done more than enough to earn my loyalty. Great products, great prices, great benefits, but most importantly great customer service.

This review was modified by am84x on May 23 2016 10:36:11 PM

IF YOU COLLECT SOCIAL SECURITY, USE NEWEGG FOR YOUR ELECTRONICS

"ORDERED A SAMSUNG RUGBY 3-THAT OUGHT TELL YOU HOW UNSAVVY I AM. HAD A PROBLEM WITH IT. SPOKE WITH 2 SERVICE REPS TODAY. VIN HELPED ME FIND WAYS TO TRY AND AVOID SHIPPING IT BACK, INCLUDING GETTING ME THE PHONE# FOR SAMSUNG. THEY COULD NOT HELP. CALLED BACK AND SPOKE WITH REUBEN WHO TOOK ME THROUGH THE RETURNS PROCESS IN A WAY THAT I COULD UNDERSTAND AND FOLLOW. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOT A THING OF THE PAST AT NEWEGG.

2016-05-23

A satisfactory resolution to a MAJOR inconvenience.

"I ordered a product that didn't get to me in the timeframe I needed.

Needless to say, I was pissed - as I spent a lot of money on Next Day shipping but didn't receive it until 4 days later.

When the day came, Newegg's system prevented me from picking up my package from the carrier - which irritated me even more.

I called a few times to resolve the issue. I ended up on the phone with Victoria. She listened to my frustrations and kept looking for ways for me to get what I needed. When one obstacle popped up, she looked for ways over or around it.

In the end, I was able to get my product in the last least inconvenient time left so I could handle other things in my day.

This review was modified by MahdyParks on May 23 2016 04:54:29 PM

Thank you Henry!!!!

"Henry is a customer service rep for Newegg and he went above and beyond in helping me return my defunct computer. Because of him, I will gladly continue to do business with Newegg."

This review was modified by Shannon_Smith204 on May 23 2016 01:19:05 PM

Newegg Return - Pleasant Surprise

"Was returning a router because it (ASUS RTN53) required a turn off/on at least 1x and sometimes 3x per day. I did not think it was defective.
I requested an RMA for a non-defective product. Subsequently, I saw the cost to return and restock was approx $14. Therefore, I chatted with Bess G to cancel the return and would live with the inconvenience. Bess G volunteered it was "defective" and waived the restock and shipping charges.
Newegg ROCKS! Bess G ROCKS!

This review was modified by trifector on May 23 2016 08:25:19 AM

2016-05-21

Awesome service - again!

"I love Newegg, and will really only shop elsewhere if it's something that I need that day.

I had the occasion to use their customer service chat today for a price match. I wound up getting connected with Christy Y., who was courteous, prompt, and helped to resolve my issue to my satisfaction.

This review was modified by warhammer13 on May 21 2016 02:36:57 PM

2016-05-21

Made an exception for a video card deal; very pleased!

"I purchased an MSI R9 390 in October and noticed that Newegg was currently running a promotion where you could purchase an R9 390 and get a free copy of total war: warhammer. Dakota M. made an exception for me and got me a game code even though i purchased the card last year. Very helpful; this is one of the reasons i keep coming back to Newegg."

This review was modified by SEG26 on May 21 2016 10:02:10 AM

Thanks Missy McDonald

"I always thought online instant chat support was great so I didn't have to call and talk to a real life human being. But with newegg, I wish I had called in the first place. After going through two people in chat and not having an issue resolved, I called, got a hold of Missy, and she went above and beyond to solve my problem. Thanks!"

This review was modified by nononononononon on May 20 2016 01:47:52 PM

2016-05-20

Doing post-graduate studies in Guatemala and they bent over backwards to help me out

"I had my desktop computer begin a slow painful death here in Guatemala. I knew I would have to pay for a trans-shipper and customs (about $100 for all the parts) but I got what I needed. Unfortunately the motherboard was DOA. Newegg customer service was great. They offered to RMA the board which I will do, once I return to the USA in a month. They tried all sorts of troubleshooting with me and spent time looking at other options including sending a different board. They were courteous on the phone and really helpful. Kudo's to Juan F. who I talked too twice as I worked on the RMA and options for a replacement board."

This review was modified by Rileycat99 on May 20 2016 01:45:44 PM

2016-05-20

case of the mysterous price glitch

"Well I thought this price was to good to be true and it was.
I found a computer at unbelievable price but when I ordered it the price changed by $99.00 I was a little upset so I called customer service and spoke with a May Perez and she reached out to her IT department and had me send screen shots and in the end they gave me a super deal on the computer i wanted/ordered.

This review was modified by cmsecord on May 20 2016 01:08:48 PM

Martin is the man!

"Martin V. was great at helping me with returning my unsatisfied product. He was kind, communicated with me with what he was doing during those awkward pauses and did his best for me. Thanks again. He was polite and definitely made me happy with his service. "

This review was modified by Micah_Pete on May 19 2016 06:01:38 PM

Excellent Experience - Purchase & Support

"I purchased a HP Pavilion 23-G116r refurbished computer. The price was very competitive (lowest). Delivery was quick and efficient. This computer was upgraded to Windows 10. The wireless connection did not work as advertised. I called Newegg support. Everyone was very courteous and professional (Charlie, Arthur, and Jeff). In particular Steve Vasquez in Technical Product Support worked tirelessly with me to resolve my problems on two separate calls. It took two calls only because of convenience to me. After not being able to solve the problem remotely, Steven supplied me with an external wireless adapter that was Windows 10 compliant at no cost me, enabling the computer to perform as advertised. I want to take this opportunity to compliment supervisor Jessica Webster and her entire Support Team.

I could not be happier with this experience, or any of my previous purchasing experiences with Newegg.com. Their prices are always competitive. Product delivery is prompt with excellent communication for tracking. And their support team is unsurpassed. I highly recommend that anyone considering online purchases for electronics and computer products consider Newegg.com among their top choices.

This review was modified by Mark5067 on May 19 2016 01:04:48 PM

Great customer service!

"Couldn't ask for a better customer service experience!"

This review was modified by piotr257 on May 19 2016 09:16:25 AM

2016-05-18

newegg makes a scramble new again!

"So I order an AIO computer that's supposed to have 2 drives, a HDD and an SSD. I get the machine in 2 days flat, typical for newegg. On boot I have vertical green lines on the monitor and a sprinkling of green pixels evenly throughout the screen. Tried a reboot or two and a driver refresh, nothing. The machine was also missing the SSD. I talked to Troy at newegg and within minutes I have an RMA and a FedEx shipping label in my email. It is so nice to do business with a 'no hassle' customer first company like newegg. Thanks newegg team! Keep up the great work."

This review was modified by Decon1 on May 18 2016 03:02:06 PM

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.