Newegg.com (USCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10

"Great fucking service. They were sold out of something so I hopped onto their service chat, got on with a guy in less than ten seconds, and he answered all my questions for me, including what time they were expecting to get the item back in stock. Ken you fucking rock!

Rating: Very Fucking Satisfied

"Thank you, thank you thank you!

My customer rep Abbi went out of her way to help my rectify my mistake!!!

I will continue to go to Newegg first for the best deal in computer hardware!!!!

thanks again!!!

"opps did not finish my email. Still learning to type on my new laptop I purchased from Newegg. The AWESOME Customer service reps I have had the pleasure to deal with were; Arthur, Mary Ann, David, and Alfred.A.Munoz."

"I'd like to give a shout out to Newegg CSR Bobbi, who not only swiftly and competently helped me with my problem, but did so with grace and style.

I think I'm in love! ;)

"As a PC Tech, I have been doing business with Newegg for years. They are an exceptional company from A-Z. Do yourself a favor and shop with Newegg, you won't be sorry."

"I ordered a new lenovo laptop from newegg July 4 2014. I received the laptop July 9 2014 early in the morning. A lot sooner than I expected.

The laptop arrived in perfect condition. I loved it but I noticed on black or very dark screens, there was 2 blurry spots. I noticed this after a week of using it. I contacted newegg about this. They issued me an RMA and sent me a prepaid ups sticker. I contacted them again to see if I will receive a new laptop. They said since it's within the return date, they will send me a brand new one. I spoke with a Joan who is extremely helpful! She even got back to me on a Sunday.
I'm sending it out tomorrow so I'll update on the status of me new laptop and how long it takes.

I'm happy that newegg is providing me a new one. Obviously I'm upset I have to go without a laptop and the one I just ordered had this flaw, but I'm happy they are replacing it.

"I am a frequent Newegg customer. One of the reasons I keep returning is their customer service. On the few occasions when I have had a problem, they have taken care of it quickly, professionally and courteously.

I had an issue today where a Promo Code was not being properly recognized. The Chat Representative (it's Sunday, their phone lines are closed) was efficient and assured me the issue would be reported to the tech team and that he would follow up and apply the appropriate credit to my account. I have no doubt that I will receive the credit with no further action on my part.

"Folks,
When dealing with the Best - Why mess with the Rest?
I have been a NewEgg Customer for many years (over 7) and i consistently find them the Best online Computer Hardware Seller Bar None.
Problems are handled with expertness, quickness and customer satisfaction in mind.
** Had a problem with a Associate Seller and New Egg fixed this in Warp-speed Fashion.. **
I will continue shopping with the Best of the Best. What else would you want from an online Super Store (a T-Shirt) just the same continued Excellence . Thanks to all the NewEgg Folks.
The Texan
PS: They handle everyone the same whether a multi-thousand dollar buyer or a single 10 dollar customer - they give customers the same Exquisite support and individual service -
Simply put - They Are Best ;-)

"They are fast, reliable and the service is superb."

"Customer service was supurb! Representative David.A.Tafoya was extremely helpful, patient, and a pleasure to deal with. He helped resolved my issue and I will certainly be returning for more purchases."

"I have been a customer with Newegg for 10 years. They have always worked with me to resolve any issues with returning items in a pleasant professional manner. I will continue to shop newegg"

"Typically shopping nearby at local stores, my computer blew up, got approves with a preferred account, had to cancel order and change shipping.

Agent came on the line and was very friendly, and helped me cancel the order.

All in all, newegg is very friendly, customer service oriented and the prices are more than affordable.

"I have been a customer of Newegg.com since 2001. Any issue I have is immediately taken care of--and it is rare that any issue arises. Newegg.com is my vendor of choice."

"Once you go Newegg you will never go back to anything else. I absolutely love the customer service and the timely and careful shipping practices! Thank you so much!"

"Ah, Newegg. A decade later, tens of thousands of dollars, and nary a thought to shop elsewhere. Your prices, customer care, and fast epic shipping speak volumes about your mission, employees, and values.

Newegg: A Love Story. They came through when a manufacturer decidedly fell through on it's commitment to a defect-free part for three years (read: warranty). After writing Newegg customer care, they setup an RMA for a product WELL OUTSIDE the return period (like 2 and a half years); they even paid for the shipping, too. The motherboard manufacturer refused to honor it's warranty and completely dropped the ball; Newegg not only gave me a refund for a motherboard that was nearly three years old, but overnighted the replacement FREE - it fixed the problem and made me a lifetime customer.

Newegg is my first stop when I need anything technology related - and they're always, ALWAYS the cheapest. Amazon and Tiger Direct can try to compete with pricing, but because of the customer care, they can't compete. Newegg always looks after their customers and makes sure everyone is 100% satisfied. Period.

TL;DR:

Pros: Fast easy shipping, cheapest prices on the lasted tech., amazing customer service.

Cons: Super Eggsaver (shipping) takes forever, Marketplace has second-rate (at best) merchandise, multiple sellers appear in product grids (categories).

Comments: Newegg is awesome, they've always treated me right, and with amazing customer service like they have - they deserve an award. They've certainly earned a lifetime customer.

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.