Store Information Store Info
Newegg.com (US Coupons
  • Rating 9.30/10 40,518 reviews

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
    Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Newegg.com (USA) contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10

All 40,635 Customer Reviews

"I was having shipping troubles and was having to bounce back between UPS customer support and Newegg customer support. David at Newegg contacted UPS with me on the line in order to achieve the most attainable and desirable result for me. I couldn't be happier with the way the situation was handled, and definitely do not feel intimidated or frustrated when having to deal with Newegg's customer support staff. "

"Newegg has a disappointing RMA service. I had a problem with my motherboard having bent CPU pin despite it not being my fault, I can't do anything about it. I RMA'd the motherboard, and was told that it was my fault the CPU pins were bent, and to contact the manufacturer who is charging me $45 for a defect that was not even my fault. I am never buying from this place again, and I wish I started sooner because now I've wasted about $100."

"Although, the item was defective, CSR Abbi made the RMA process flawless...Total outstanding customer service without question from a great online retailer....from a 15 year customer!"

"Pretty much an amazing company. Had someissues with a shipping address, they not only took care of the issue but even game me a store credit. In a world where companies care about their bottom line more than the customer, Newegg is a shining beacon of "Put the customer first". Cheers!

-J

"I was a new customer to Newegg and had problems with a promo code. I spoke to CSR Abbi Vivelo who was knowledgeable, very patient and took the time to assist me to resolve the problem. My first experience with Newegg was very positive and I will be a return customer."

"I've been a customer with Newegg for over 6 years now, since I first started with building my own PC and then following with upgrades. I pretty much use Newegg for anything they offer if the price is close enough to the competitor. I've always been happy with them because I know my item will come FAST and the customer service is good.

I did not really know how good the customer service was until recently. I purchased a VERY pricey video card through Newegg and very well knew the return policy. The item came fast and was working fine, or so I thought. After a few months the graphics card starting giving me problems. I went to search the card on Newegg and noticed it was already discontinued...and unsurprisingly the card had numerous 1-star reviews with the same complains. I tried to contact the manufacturer since I was under warranty for 3 years, but they couldn't tell me anything other than send in the card and we will repair or replace and that I would have to pay for the shipping costs. Also I was told me they do not have the card in stock and do not offer cross shipping, and they may or may not get the card back in stock. They also did not tell me what the alternative replacement would be.
At this point I was looking at a 2-3week RMA process and was extremely displeased with the manufacturer support. I gave a call to Newegg in hopes of a way to get away from the manufacturer. The Newegg representative(Ramiro T. Pantoja) went out of his way to help me and completely understood my situation. He took down all of the relevant information, including the fact that the item is already discontinued with numerous 1 star reviews, to his superiors and much to my surprise was able to offer me an RMA approval! Completely blown away by this level of service, A+++

"absolutely amazing. the customer service was so hassle-free that I was wowed by my experience. I simply describe the problem and the customer service representative resolved the issue in (literally) less than a minute. I would highly recommend Newegg to anyone."

"I called Newegg Customer Support earlier today to get information on a voided order I had encountered. I spoke to Eugene W. and he was the friendliest, most helpful person I have ever spoken to through a customer support service. Not only did he explain everything to me in detail, but went as far as calling my banking service and helping me get everything straightened out and waited patiently for me to get done with the teller. He then promised me to look after my ticket personally for when I reorder my products and make sure everything goes through smoothly and with the discount I was sure I was going to lose. I will most definitely be ordering all of my computer components through Newegg because of Eugene and his great attitude and helpfulness. "

"I’ve recently ordered a new Video card, VGA ASUS|GTX750TI-OC-2GD5 RT, and it required an external power adaptor, LP4 to 6pin, which I did not know. After calling Asus, since it is their product, I was referred back to Newegg. The associates worked with me for almost 30 minutes to see how they could help me. Needless to say, David.A.Tafoya, the associate that was helping me, went way out of his way to find the part that I need it, and not only that, he provided a 3 day shipment also, but the customer services part, David did all this for FREE of charge to me, as customer satisfaction, I wasn’t even complaining, I was simply trying to find the part that I needed. Thank you David, you been GREAT help. "

"Newegg has been my first choice for many years. As an IT professional it is important for me to do business with someone I can trust. Their prices are always competitive, but their service is what sets them apart from other vendors. It is always a pleasure to do business with such a professionally operated company."

"I would avoid newegg at all cost. Two weeks ago I ordered a system, and their verified by visa crashed, ... problem here, is if verified by visa doesn't approve then the transaction should fail, instead, I get billed for two computers. I went through live chat, within 15 minutes, and they told me it was too late, to wait and if I received an extra computer to refuse it, let it get shipped back and I have to wait 2 weeks to get a refund on my credit card. I call BS, I don't know any online business from the time you place an order online, the item is packed up from the warehouse, loaded on the UPS truck and the truck has left all in 15 minutes.

Tonight, I ordered another system. Their checkout system crashed, a whole different issue. Again, they attempted to double bill me for the same order. Needless to say, there is no contact number, only a live chat that you can use (difficult to find) to talk with someone. Tonight I was told I couldn't modify my order, I could only cancel it meaning they already billed my credit card, I would have to order and pay again for a system, and wait 2 weeks for a refund.

This is absurd!

As a computer repair shop owner, I cannot stress enough how frustrating and absolutely ridiculous newegg runs their business. I am beyond disappointed, I'm absolutely infuriated with this company and would NEVER recommend them. If there are no numbers to call for sales, and you have to go through 15 minutes to even find a live chat assistant, oh lord, I don't want to even begin thinking about requesting an RMA# - for returns.

NEVER WILL OUR BUSINESS USE NEWEGG AGAIN! EVER!!

"I had an issue with a motherboard I had bought from them and had to return it for a replacement (it was defective). It had somehow been damaged I guess in shipping back to them so I was going to have to return it to the manufacturer, but I called Newegg. I told them the whole story, and George was able to overturn and get me a replacement. It truly made my day as I had done nothing wrong. I've been a customer there for years as they always have great deals so I was extremely happy for this."

"I love these guys. Top notch website with useful reviews. Their customer service really took care of me. I have yet to be let down. I plan on being a customer for a very long time. Thanks Newegg!"

"Contacted Newegg and talked with Abbi, it was great. Abbi was able answer all my questions with a bright and cheerful attitude. I wish all customer service reps were as good as Abbi. I'm looking forward to my new TV!"

"Today is the second time I got help from Newegg that I did not qualify for. they go over the top to help me. good price help with shipping cost. they get my vote as a great co."