Stores > Newegg.com (USA)

• Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10

Helpful as possible.

"Sebastian was very informative getting me the info I needed on a 3rd party seller. I always get good customer service at Newegg."

This review was modified by gunrun69 on January 15 2017 12:20:28 PM

Quick and painless!

"I saw a discrepancy on my billing statement and used the live chat option. I was matched with a representative in under a minute, and they were very polite and helpful. Resolved my issue almost immediately."

This review was modified by zeke2100 on January 15 2017 12:20:39 PM

Newegg Customer Service

"Amazing company and very helpful with their customers, they really do strive to ensure you as a customer are satisfied with any kind of dealings with the company.

I faced an issue with an order I placed in which it constantly was voided a few hours after I had placed the purchase. After calling the Newegg customer service line I spent a few minutes sorting out the problem with Robert and had the issue completely rectified. Also what originally was free two day shipping due to the high total of my order was changed to one day shipping free of charge due to the issue being something on the company end in-between departments, which is completely understandable.

Fantastic retail site for all your computer peripheral and parts needs. I highly recommend going to this company for any and all computer needs.

Thank you again to Robert.

This review was modified by Ja_am on January 13 2017 06:00:02 PM

2017-01-11

Brooklyn was absolutely amazing!!

"I was in contact with Brooklyn twice, once before the item arrived and once afterwards. Out of any customer service ive ever had in contact with, she has not only given me the best customer service but has convinced me Newegg is the place I will be doing all my electronics shopping. Thank You so much Brooklyn!!"

This review was modified by andy4soccer on January 13 2017 04:00:02 PM

Excellent customer service!

"I needed help obtaining discounts that were indicated in an email I received from Newegg, and when these were not appearing at checkout I called customer service. I received help from Brooklyn, who immediate understood my issue and took steps to help me avoid the delay of waiting for the additional discount email that I had to sign up for. She was friendly and professional, and the whole experience lived up to what I have been told by family member who are also Newegg customers about the outstanding customer service. Thank you!"

This review was modified by lschafer01 on January 13 2017 03:30:02 PM

2017-01-11

Great customer service but.....

"I purchased a iBUYPOWER Desktop Computer NE500K from newegg. I was supposed to receive the computer today only to discover it must have been stolen after drop off. I now have to wait 7-10 days for a review which is upsetting because I was looking forward to using it this weekend. If this is done in a timely manner I will update my review to five stars but now we wait. On a side note the lady that received my call was an absolute peach and calmed me down after the mild panic state upon finding my pc not there. 5 star customer service but the process is a 2 star as of now."

This review was modified by nexus_graphics on January 13 2017 02:00:02 PM

2017-01-11

Phone calls keep the personal focus

"I made a mistake on an order I placed early Monday and when I checked to see the delivery ETA I noticed the system didn't correct both parts of my order only 1, so rather than muck things up worse I called in and got a wonderful Customer Service Rep named Dexter. He understood the problem, helped me correct it and I was concerned about time frame of delivery since it is effecting my primary computer directly Dexter made sure to not only resolve my issue but took care of my concern and helped me every step of the way. I am not the least bit concerned now as to when it arrives because I truly felt he did his best to fix it, and the bottom line it is was my oversight that caused the issue. I will GLADLY keep recommending NewEgg to my friends and Family and anyone else!"

This review was modified by Jeff_BayStateComputers on January 13 2017 07:00:02 AM

2017-01-10

Best in the business - second to none

"If you do enough business with a retailer, sooner or later, they will make a mistake. When Newegg does (or when I do), their customer service is EXCELLENT! I have purchased hundreds of items through their website, and the complete experience is top notch. This is how business should be handled!"

This review was modified by mvest70 on January 12 2017 03:45:02 PM

Broken Laptop batteries and Store Credit

"I ordered a laptop battery that turned out to be incompatible, so I sent it back for a refund. I returned it using the packaging that I received it in (which was just a plastic envelope) and much to everyone's surprise, it was damaged when Newegg received it.

They initially tried to deny my refund, stating that I used insufficient packaging. However, when I pointed out that I was simply reusing the packaging that was provided, they offered me store credit, which I was happy to take.

This review was modified by Ihopethisnameisnttaken on January 10 2017 11:16:25 AM

dissatisfied to satisfied

"I was dissatisfied as a customer over their refund policy for a software I did no received I talked to a few people with no satisfaction until I spoke to the nicest young lady who helped me by thinking outside the box. I want to thank her again for her help. Thank you again. I rate Brooklyn as a 10 and 10 being the highest."

This review was modified by sheilamalston on January 10 2017 08:23:42 AM

2017-01-09

Fast service, great quality, awesome service!

"If you ever need to do a price match within their store, just contact their representative! They handle it very quickly."

This review was modified by zethiroth on January 09 2017 05:09:03 PM

The Best Of The Best Of Customer Service

"I have to give a Big shout out to Martin V. Customer Service Rep. of NewEgg.Com (USA). He Handled my call with true professionalism and courtesy. Even received a thank you card for my purchase that really made me feel humble by the sheer jester of an unexpected Thank You Xmas Card....."

This review was modified by Victor-V. on January 09 2017 01:47:15 PM

2017-01-09

Good customer service, thanks!

"Just wanted to give a shout-out to Brooklyn for great customer service. My original order was cancelled by Newegg a few days prior to Christmas - I was able to re-order, and Brooklyn waived the fee for express ordering. The gift got there on time, thank you!"

This review was modified by jessie828 on January 09 2017 01:13:47 PM

2017-01-09

Great service and had fantastic support!

"Explained everything perfectly. If I didn't understand, he would make sure I did before we moved on to the next thing. Awesome in all aspects! Bought the wrong Motherboard and got it returned. Couldn't of been happier that I ordered from Newegg. Newegg now and forever! Thanks for fixing my mistake!"

2017-01-08

Ugly- Offered free return, got a 5* review and later deducted 24$

" Returned the RAM untouched that was bigger sized. didn't remove item from its package/case.
Had to wait 20+ minutes for chat agent , over all 30+ minutes; the agent waived the return fee and generated free return label - all looked great , so left a five star review. After 2 weeks I see the 15% return fee deducted, for that I ! Disappointing. - Are they lying to simply clear the chat queue ?!

Rep reply posted Jan-09-2017

A rep from Newegg.com (USA), Darlene-Newegg, has responded

“Hello vasudevanr,

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize that this has happened to you. An email has been sent out to the email listed on your Newegg account. Please check your inbox when you have a chance. Please feel free to reply through email if you have any questions or concerns.

Darlene-Newegg”

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,451 merchant members.