Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.

Best customer service ever

"After placing a normal order and being double charged by accident Marlene helped me through and through with the whole process of cancellling the invalid payment and placing another order, even after reaching a quantity limit where we had to call again she still helped me and stayed on the line to make sure everything was perfect. I know in her industry it's easy to tell someone to go somewhere else but I've never had someone go through so many hoops for a customer. I truly thank Marlene and hopes she has a great day, and by chance if she reads this thank you for everything you do I appreciate every bit of effort you did for me. "

Great customer service

"After a horrible shipping experience, Newegg made up for it on the customer service end.

Great company, I just wish they had a better delivery service.

Best Prices

"Whenever I'm looking for lower prices, I come to Newegg"

Returns a breeze

"Had to return an unopened item. Online chat was quick and easy. Looking forward to more online shopping with Newegg. "

2017-04-23

Fantastic Customer Service!

"Alyssa, my customer service representative was very knowledgeable and helpful. She presented me with multiple solutions to my problem, which was that my refurbished water cooler had shipped without all its necessary components, and she let me choose the one that best suited my needs. "

2017-04-23

Finally I can play Sims!

"I bought a cyberpower PC a few weeks ago and I was not getting any picture. I called cyberpower for help and the guy said my graphics was bad and to return it :( I have been waiting to play Sims 4 FOREVER and this just further delayed it which was very frustrating! I did an exchange for a new one and when I hooked it up the SAME thing happens! I had it up to here with these problems and called Newegg customer service. I explained my problem to a nice lady whose name escapes me (sorry!) then transferred me over to the tech guys for help. After a long wait I got to speak with a wonderful guy named George, the wait was worth every second. I explained the problem I was having and right away he knew what to do. He asked what kind of cable I was usng and I told him the blue thingy which isnt very helpful but he seemed to understand. He then very charmingly told me why that was the wrong cable to use and gave me some ways to fix the problem. Since my monitor is older and doesn't have the right connections for my new computer George went out of his way to send me an adapter so my monitor can work. I got the adapter and followed his directions and everything works great! I CAN FINALLY PLAY SIMS THANK YOU GEORGE I LOVE YOU!!!"

Excellent Customer Service!

"I had couple defected devices and they were few days passed 30 day replacement policy but Newegg made an exception and let me return the products for store credit. This is an excellent customer and I would definitely recommend Newegg to anyone."

2017-04-22

Very pleased with my return/replacement experience.

"I ordered the wrong part and they were very helpful in the return/replacement process."

Great History With Newegg

"I've been buying from Newegg for 12+ years, while recommending it to friends and family. The product reviews are awesome and the customer service is exceptional."

2017-04-22

Refused to RMA for Refund on non working graphics card, Then i find out the rebate dosen't work, and the rebate site dosen't work.

"I purchased a new GFX Card with most of my decision influenced by the rebate that made the card cheaper than the lower end model i was going to buy.

On arrival i discovered the card did not work with my computer due to a design flaw of the card that was not widely published. I attempted to return the card and was quickly told, NO REFUNDS.

After working with newegg for a while, and getting no where. i finally decided i was stuck with the card so i should cut my losses and file the rebate to get some money back.

When i went to file the rebate the site, 4myrebate that newegg sent me to doesn’t work. After jumping thru hoops for days the site started working but my rebate was not listed as ever being available.

I will never purchase from NEWEGG again. and i have been a customer sense 2003

2017-04-21

Very Satisfied Customer with Newegg's products, fast delivery and exceptional customer service

"I have been a Newegg customer over the years and thought it a good company. On my most recent purchase there were a couple of snafus with the payment process because the charge card company wanted pre approval of the purchase before authorizing the payment. (I was buying a computer system for my son and the dollar amount was large.) This lead to a convoluted transaction with cancelled purchases because the approvals from the charge card company did not come in time before the order was timed-out. I had the good fortune of working with two exceptional customer service representatives who took care of the transactions after my trying to correct them through the webpage was proving a challenge. Friendly and helpful are the words that come to mind. The free offer had expired and the price changed before I was able to complete the purchases. The reps made sure I got the free offer and the best price without question even though by now it was the next day. What more could you ask for? And, free shipping was also part of the deal. The transaction was finally approved by noon on Tuesday (EST) and delivery was made in Ohio by 4:00 PM on Thursday - crazy fast. I had prepped my son not to expect delivery until the middle of the next week. All around I must say I am very confident purchasing from Newegg."

Marlene

"Just got off the phone with Marlene. She was absolutely fantastic to work with. Explained the nuances of the return policy and helped me to create all of the shipping labels that I needed. 10/10 would use newegg customer service again"

2017-04-21

One of the best customer support and deals place!

"This is one of the best sites where I recommend people to look for things if anyone around me is looking for anything computer or gadget related. The deals over here are so damn amazing which is backed by their amazing customer support. "

2017-04-20

Outstanding Service

"I made a genuine mistake with an order i had made for a very expensive graphics card. Although the error was totally my fault, and, according to Newegg, it was not an item that could be returned but only replaced, Mathew resolved the issue for me and made me a very happy customer. Service like this is hard to find these days, which is ironic, because i will only spend my money with companies that look after me.... Top Banana!!!!"

2017-04-20

Horribily Good Customer support

"Bought a coolermaster fan and had some problems with it. Called cooler master and they said something along the lines of fk you and hanged up on me. Soon I called new egg and they solved my issue in no time. Thank you for the stress free help Jesus.J.Gonzalez wish you a good one!"

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,413 merchant members.