Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.
2017-05-21

Had some great service due to a bad board

"Been having major problems with the gigabyte gaming 5 and wanted to completely change boards to get over the hassle of all the error codes, bad fan ports, and hard drive errors.

Thanks to Christy Y. i'm getting store credit and a far better motherboard.

2017-05-21

Customer Service

"I recently had a CPU(i7 Kaby Lake) come in only working on 3 cores, 4 cores would BSOD on an infinite loop. It wasn't able to be cross shipped and as it was my only working PC I asked if there were other options. The customer service rep (Ada L.) worked some magic to get me a round about version of a cross ship situation so I could use the PC on 3 cores until my new one came in. I simple bought a new one, once I got it I RMAed the original one for store credit which was then converted to a refund on their end back to my bank account. I haven't actually completed the process yet, but if it goes through without a hitch its for SURE 5/5 star customer service!"

2017-05-20

Great cust. service

"Been shopping at Newegg for many years now. Always a pleasure to do business there.
Prices are very competitive and their sales make the prices even more so.
Flat screen TVs to PC monitors, motherboards, memory,cases, vacuum cleaner to can opener, bought it all there.
Only a couple times I have had an issue with a purchase, and the folks at Newegg took care of it right away.
Too bad every company does not take care of its customers as well.
Thank you.

2017-05-20

Great Customer Service

"I accidentally ordered the wrong item. Neweggs customer service department handled the RMA quickly and professionally. Extremely happy and have already placed another order."

2017-05-18

AMAZING SERVICE from Troy!

"Just when you think service is dead, BOOM! Troy steps in and saves the day. I messed up my order for computer components by individually ordering Combo items. I was going to send everything back then order the combo but troy stepped in and paid the difference in savings back to me so I could continue ordering my additional components! Thanks Troy!!! "

Excellent Customer Service

"Extremely fast shipment! However, the mail carrier delivered my package to a neighbor without my consent. I called Newegg Customer Service, and a representative named Kay took a generous amount of his time to assist me with locating my package. Thank you for making me feel like a valued customer."

Excellent service

"Willing to help the customer in all ways possible. Quick chat, phone to access support. Easy return policy and great all around"

Fantastic Customer Service

"I had recently bought pieces to build a computer, but after I built it there was an error. I tested all of the pieces and I couldn't get anything to work. After about a month of trying to get it to work, I found out it was the graphics card I bought. However, thanks the customer service provided to me by Brooklyn, I was able to get a return for the graphics card even though my return date had expired."

Excellent customer service

"I wrote an email regarding my issue late afternoon and was contacted back that same day with the issue resolved. Customer service is excellent."

2017-05-17

Fantastic Customer Service

"After having trouble with the customer service of another seller, who never answered, and trying to work around that seller's shoddy site, I decided to check if newegg would help me instead. Amazingly, their customer service rep answered almost immediately and was by far one of the most helpful I have spoken to. He worked with me on everything I asked, and even helped me with things I was certain weren't going to happen. I've never believed strongly in the idea of customer loyalty, but this changed my mind. Newegg was fantastic to me and I would definitely work with them again."

2017-05-17

Angelo G. Barajas is an excellent asset to Newegg.com (USA)

"I ordered a HP Laserjet P2015, refurbished, because HP does not manufacture that particular printer anymore. However, that particular HP printer is like Pontiac's 1992 Bonneville, with the 3800 (The last REAL motor made for a car). As to be expected, at times, it didn't come with the USB cable nor a toner cartridge. It's refurbished and what can you do, right? Well, after only being on the phone with Angelo for five minutes, being understanding and listening, he decided to refund me a portion of the sale ($$) which will make going to both BestBuy & Cartridge World a little less painful and easier on my pocket, considering that I paid for a refurbished printer that is still unusable straight out of the box. "

2017-05-16

Over and above customer service

"Product went on shell shocker sale 3 days after I purchased. Despite the item being OOS, still provided me a credit. Awesome customer service!"

order help

"preordered a graphics card which came with a game but did not get it immediately when the card arrived. Contacted newegg and they sent it to me immediately, awesome customer service through the years!"

2017-05-16

Brooklyn was very helpful!

"Brooklyn was incredibly helpful! And she took the initiative to switch my return carrier to one that picks up at my work.
And she was able to help me fix my mistake of selecting the incorrect return reason. Quick and painless. Thanks!

PC building

"Newegg facilitated building a computer very easily. When my power supply failed, setting up a return was fast and seamless. I will definitely use Newegg in the future!"

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.