• Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10

"Hi,been shopping with newegg since 2006,had 1 problem which newegg resolved fast,customer service outstanding ,newegg bent over backward to try and reslove a price issue with me to which they gave a credit towards my bill ,thanks Regina T. andDavyon Johnson for your help good job"

"I usually use another brand of motherboards, but decided to try ASUS this time. The order arrived quickly and was packaged well. There was not a problem with booting up through installation and updates and I thought all was well. The next day, the first boot took much longer but finally booted. After running the computer for an hour and installing Microsoft Office, I rebooted and it "boot looped" twice before working. I tried it again after an hour and it would not boot but took me to the startup repair screen. I ran that and it said it could not be repaired. I tried to access Bios and it took forever. I saw that the board wasn't recognizing the SSD primary or the storage secondary drive. I tried switching SATA ports to no avail. I even tried a new PS without helping. Called NewEgg about the problem and was very pleased with the help I received. The agent was very knowledgable and understood the problem. He innitiated the order for a replacement board and sent me RMA lable and instructions while we were talking. Hard to beat NewEgg. Thats why I have done business with them for several years. Also, I am not knocking ASUS. When a company sells the number of boards they manufacture each year, there will be an occasional problem. I look forward to receiving the new board and having a good machine."

"Abby Was the best in helping solving my shipping problems with UPS. Definitely saved me the hassle of having to call and figure out where it was. I appreciate her time and effort in going the extra mile in getting my product on its way. "

"Gloria P. was very professional and promptly helped with my issue as well as helped me place my order. Could not be happier!!

"Wanted to congratulate Clover S. on excellent customer service. I had a defective item which presented some special problems and Clover worked with me to get the problem resolved quickly via chat. I was frustrated when I called, and Clover understood that. When we had finished, I was a happy camper!"

"I contacted Newegg with an issue with an expired rebate. I spoke with Clover S. After a few minutes we settled on a return but in lieu of returning the item they offered me a gift card for the rebate amount. I have never been happier with Newegg for saving me the hassle of returning an item. In an unrelated matter, I have also been impressed with Newegg's shipping time for the value shipping service. "

"Awesome pricing and customer service."

""I purchased a gigabyte graphics card but did not receive the promotion that was included with the other branded cards. I contacted Newegg's customer support and notified them. Robin.L responded quickly and hooked me up with the promotion right then and there. Newegg is top-notch and I will continue to highly recommend them to anybody. ""

"Due to a shipping error I was sent the wrong items (first time that's ever happened I think). I called Customer Service and was greeted with amazing professionalism, speed in handling the issue and a clear understanding of the situation AND what options where available. I spoke with Dean, and he was great. Thanks for the super fast responsiveness and accuracy of information available. My shipment is back in the mail with UPS and they are quickly sending me the appropriate order. Thanks for the awesome customer service experience!!!"

zaduma's Avatar

American Midwest

"I have been using Newegg.com since 2006, my first order was for a 2gb USB 2.0 flash drive. They had prices better than any store I'd been, they shipped it to me quickly and cheaply and I was impressed.

I just added up the amount of money I have spent on Newegg, something I've been curious about anyways, and it is almost $7000 dollars. This is over many orders, some large, some small, some headphones, some CPU's and cases and other computer parts. I'm not saying that is a lot of money, I'm sure plenty have spent more but it had given me a good feel for Newegg over the years.

I could not be more happy, keep up the good work Newegg! I regret spending money at other places because you set the bar so high. There is a reason you are a leader in the industry.

"Newegg's customer service Repres. was great , helped me confirm part # was correct that I wanted! She did this in about 10 seconds! I have bought from Newegg since 2011 and have not had any RMA's or bad product! Yes!, I will order again. Yes!, I tell others about Newegg but sometimes I do not want others to know where I bought parts from. OH!!!, by the way, Newegg did not ask for this review!

Chemicalman588

"Bought a computer case Nice quality, cheap, and fast shipping "

"I ordered a pen from Newegg (CAN) along with another item, and sadly, the pen appeared to be missing from the box. I wrote a review that reflected this, and eventually Newegg reached out to me about the situation. After explaining the problem and how I never bothered to contact them over such a small item. Despite having been past the period where I could have had a refund of the price, the representative was nice enough to refund me the price of the pen anyway. Talk about great service! Aside from this one item (which wasn't shipped by Newegg themselves I don't believe), they have never shipped a bad product to me. Will definitely continue to shop there! "

"I had a problem with my computer, seemed to be a manufacturer defect, nothing to do with Newegg and Newegg took it upon themselves to fully handle and resolve the situation! I have to say I will refer everyone I know to Newegg. Their customer support and products are out of this world! Just saying, Kazmere is an extremely wonderful customer service agent and has helped me a great amount through this whole process! If anyone wants guaranteed great help then ask for her!"

"Im not very happy I had order 2 cd under counter players and one worked and the other didnt. now I cant get in contact with the company that in need to send the one that dosent work too. I am not going to let this go if I have to I will sue both company's "

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.