Stores > Newegg.com (USA)

• Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10

2016-02-10

Almost mad, but it worked out

"Spoke with Henry.H.Moreno on the chat window. Working on an RMA and some issues (I sent back in multiple boxes). We figured it out and I got the refund. All worked well, but I was close to mad at the beginning. Good job Henry for working that out and keeping me cool."

Very friendly and Fast~!

"My customer service experience with my Rep (May P.), was friendly and quick at the fingers throughout the entire chat. One of the fastest and more importantly friendliest live chat supports I've had in a while. Some people forget that being polite isn't being the same as being friendly and i was shown both. In the end she cracked an eggcellent joke, although i'msure she was told to say it : P"

This review was modified by KwonEunji on February 10 2016 03:25:16 PM

First Priory for online shopping

"I am a new fan to this website. I am pretty satisfied with all the products. I decide to check all the items here first for my future online shopping. It always offers great products with reasonable prices. The customer service is also great. "

This review was modified by rockycathao on February 10 2016 01:37:42 PM

2016-02-10

My go to store for PC components

"I've been shopping at Newegg for 5+ years. I always check them first when I need components for a PC build. They consistently offer the best prices and best customer service compared to most other PC part vendors.
Today I had to contact their customer service regarding an error that happened when attempting to place an order. The server had issues and the order did not go through properly, then when I went to attempt payment again, the website had changed the shipping service I selected originally. The representative was very helpful in fixing and obtaining a refund for a shipping service that was not wanted.

Great customer service!

"Had an issue where the price for an item dropped the day after I ordered it. (it had not yet arrived) The price difference was enough that I was willing to send it back and reorder for the lower price. I called and the service rep was able to help me out and match the price for me. She was very friendly and helpful. This was my 1st experience with Newegg customer service and I have to say it was a very good experience. "

This review was modified by Cryptognomicon on February 09 2016 03:24:32 PM

Nick S. Gr8t CSR

"Very pleased with Nick's service on a shipping issue with recent purchase. He went out of his way to find out further info as to the whereabouts of my order. Although the location of the order is yet to be known... it wasn't because of a lack of effort on Nick's part. Nick made extra efforts for me. Thank you"

Amazing Customer Service wheen ASUS just didn't care

"Had a hardware issue a month after ordering off newegg (I had to go out of the state for the month, so wasn't able to test and see that the product was defective) in which the manufacturer wanted me to pay to ship back a product for them to fix which would've cost more than the actual product itself. Asus's answer to me was, "Yea it's too bad, and no there is no one else, who can help with this, no supervisor you can talk to." They suggested I call newegg, which is exactly what I did!

A woman named Vickie L. Sanora picked up and within 10 minutes she looked into the problem and sent me a replacement unit free of charge. It is truly amazing how hard it is to find people in customer support that are capable of using common sense and having some sort of human sympathy. The manufacturer royally messed up, didn't care it was their fault, and newegg picked up the bill. Was debating if I'd switch back to Amazon Prime after building my deskstop, but the customer support from newegg premier has settled my doubt.

Also some side information, I have an Asus monitor (which is beautiful!), their products are great from what I've experienced, it's their customer support which didn't seem to give a damn.
The part in question was a cd/dvd drive, a $15 component. I understand that isn't a monumental save by newegg, but they did what Asus refused to do... The Right Thing.

Thank you Vickie L. Sanora, you were amazing!

As for the box below, I wasn't asked to do any survey like we are asked after nearly every call now-a-days, I asked her if I could right a review or speak to someone because I wish more people in this area of service were like her.

This review was modified by Newegg-Service-Review-Feb-5 on February 09 2016 09:32:27 AM

2016-02-08

Really BAD shipping made worse by poor customer service!

"Placed an order for a hard drive over 3 months ago. ONTRAC dropped the package in the middle of the driveway 100 ft from my house during a rainstorm. My neighbor uses the same drive and ran over it unknowingly! Did not discover this until the next day. Called and talked to a rep. Offered to send package bakc but Newegg wanted photos so I sent them. They promised me a credit since I had to reorder a replacement unit at a higher price immediately. Got an initial email confirming the conversation. After that, customer service never returned phone calls or emails, but eventually did send an email saying they were working on it. Just called today, finally talked to someone and found out they denied the claim because ONTRAC said they delivered it! I will NEVER ORDER from Newegg again. Hope you can learn from our experience - avoid Newegg. There are plenty of alternatives that give *real* customer service and will let you ship UPS or FedEx for the same price."

This review was modified by IrateAll on February 08 2016 05:40:51 PM

Cool and understanding.

"I placed a $1500 order for my first pc build. I soon realized I had chosen the wrong motherboard and called up their live chat to resolve the issue. The digital rep was polite, clear, and cancelled my order with no problems or hassle. Though, I did get one item shipped to me that was supposed to be cancelled with the rest of the order, I was going to get it anyway so it was no biggie. My refund came earlier than 5-7 business days and when I inquired about the accidentally shipped item via live chat the rep was again polite, clear, and friendly. Prices on Newegg are often the lowest I could find for the parts I wanted. Newegg rocks. I definitely recommend using them for tech stuff."

This review was modified by Greggle7 on February 08 2016 01:21:43 PM

Digital product

"Isaac was very helpful in helping me get my digital product delivery, when I was having technical difficulties. "

This review was modified by Vinny_Swift13 on February 08 2016 01:01:31 PM

Taking care of Business!

"I had recently purchased a keyboard and I noticed the price went down a few bucks. In an effort to recoup some cash, I contacted Newegg via live chat. I was put in touch with a rep by the name of Dayvon. He was very helpful and got me a Newegg gift card for the difference. "

2016-02-06

Great price, now VERY reassured

"Was worried that a great price I was seeing on a product might mean no manufacturer's warranty or might be grey market. Was reassured quickly by the customer service rep.
Just ordered it.
Thank you Brooke S. and Newegg.

A Long Time Customer

Ridiculous customer Service

"I returned the item 2 month before, called 7-8 times but still didn't get the refund yet.
Last, I talked to a Grecy and she was so rude and didn't give me proper answer, is this called a customer service??
Very disappointed.

This review was modified by Nilkanth on February 05 2016 01:08:01 PM

James Park from NewEgg saved me

"I made the mistake of throwing out the box for RAM that was incompatible with my System. 32GB of DDR4 RAM is nothing but cheap.

James worked long and hard to resolve my error with a positive result. Best customer service to date!

This review was modified by Jake.Ifraimov on February 06 2016 07:38:29 AM

2016-02-05

Thankyou Maxine.C.Garrett For your excellent customer care and help.

"ABSOLUTELY AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THANK YOU FOR SUCH A GREAT SHOPPING EXPERIENCE. LOVE IT. 5 STAR
THANK YOU MAXINE.C Garrett FOR BEING SO FRIENDLY AND NICE. WE NEED PEOPLES LIKE YOU.
CHEERS

This review was modified by neOnliGHts on February 05 2016 10:27:29 AM

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.