• Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10

"Bought a 980 ti from new egg
fed ex lost my package Talked to a online chat person by the name of Clover S
ill have a replacement in 7-10 days

Awesome! person did not have to deal with fedex or call them or anything like that

New Egg and Clover S i love you! for not making me deal with fedex

"I called New Egg Customer Service to inquire about a missing memory stick from my order. First of all I appreciated the fact that I could leave my name
and phone number instead of waiting on the phone for 15 to 20 minutes to
talk to a Customer Service Representative. When the call came I spoke with a gentleman named Henry. He was most helpful and made me feel like my call
was. Important and he wanted to assist me in solving my problem. Long story short the service I received was truly outstanding. Henry checked my order, asked me a couple of questions and within 10 minutes my problem was solved. I was missing a memory stick from my order and Henry created a new order and replaced the missing item. I have purchased two or three computers from New Egg an also some computer parts. People like Henry and the wonderful Customer Service have made me a loyal New Egg customer. I just want to say a big thank you to Henry and New Egg.

Charlotte, NC

"I have eventually found a computer that runs "Autodesk" programs efficiently"

"My order was cancelled for wrong billing address error ( user error : < ), but the support person held my hand and walked me through the process to reorder. Ensuring this time all was correct and i couldn't be happier with the support I received.

(1) Issue - I can only give 5 stars - wish I could give MORE! ; )

"Wonderful customer service yesterday! I had an issue (my fault) with downloading some software that expired and my customer service rep took care of everything in less than 5 minutes. I really like the fact that they don't outsource their customer service calls to a foreign country. It really makes a difference in the level of service one receives! "

"I spoke with Landree W. with questions regarding a recent purchase that went on sale just a few days after I had made the order from Newegg. She was courteous and quick to assess the situation. I was refunded the difference via a $10 e-gift card to Newegg.

I was so ecstatic I decided to buy a 12 month membership to Newegg premier. I also plan on returning to Newegg to finish building the rest of my PC. Thanks Landree W, and Newegg!!!

"The staff at Newegg are very helpful and will do all they can to help you out. Adam was very helpful and was able to assist me. "

"I have never received better support and customer service IN MY LIFE than I just did with Kazmere St Cyr from Newegg. She literally spent over an hour on the phone with me correcting an issue with an order, getting the correct item shipped to me (next business day), was ultra responsive via email in order to get the issues corrected as quickly as possible, then spent even more time making sure that I got the correct cable for the correct item that was being shipped to me. Before today, I have only ordered a couple of things with Newegg. I had created an account and didn't even remember it! After today and the experience I had with Kazmere I will ALWAYS hit Newegg before Amazon, B&H, or any of the other buster outfits that compete with Newegg. 150% satisfied. I can't say enough good things about how today's interaction went!!!"

"Newegg have the best user support of all. Make an error while ordering and help me to cancel the order even if it was already in processing."

"The customer service rep that I spoke with was excellent! Her name was Clover S. I had a question about an order and she explained and solved the issue. It is people like Clover that make doing business with newegg.com great. I always buy my electronics from them and will continue to do so!"

"Hi,been shopping with newegg since 2006,had 1 problem which newegg resolved fast,customer service outstanding ,newegg bent over backward to try and reslove a price issue with me to which they gave a credit towards my bill ,thanks Regina T. andDavyon Johnson for your help good job"

"I usually use another brand of motherboards, but decided to try ASUS this time. The order arrived quickly and was packaged well. There was not a problem with booting up through installation and updates and I thought all was well. The next day, the first boot took much longer but finally booted. After running the computer for an hour and installing Microsoft Office, I rebooted and it "boot looped" twice before working. I tried it again after an hour and it would not boot but took me to the startup repair screen. I ran that and it said it could not be repaired. I tried to access Bios and it took forever. I saw that the board wasn't recognizing the SSD primary or the storage secondary drive. I tried switching SATA ports to no avail. I even tried a new PS without helping. Called NewEgg about the problem and was very pleased with the help I received. The agent was very knowledgable and understood the problem. He innitiated the order for a replacement board and sent me RMA lable and instructions while we were talking. Hard to beat NewEgg. Thats why I have done business with them for several years. Also, I am not knocking ASUS. When a company sells the number of boards they manufacture each year, there will be an occasional problem. I look forward to receiving the new board and having a good machine."

"Abby Was the best in helping solving my shipping problems with UPS. Definitely saved me the hassle of having to call and figure out where it was. I appreciate her time and effort in going the extra mile in getting my product on its way. "

"Gloria P. was very professional and promptly helped with my issue as well as helped me place my order. Could not be happier!!

"Wanted to congratulate Clover S. on excellent customer service. I had a defective item which presented some special problems and Clover worked with me to get the problem resolved quickly via chat. I was frustrated when I called, and Clover understood that. When we had finished, I was a happy camper!"

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.