Newegg.com (USCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10

"Oscar.O.Rodriguez is the Man! I bought a graphics card recently off new egg and it dropped in price after i bought it. He politely worked things out with me and gave me the difference in price. Great guy!! Highly recommend new egg because of him."

"Just recently I had a return originally classified as defective. When in fact, the item was incompatible with my computer. After working with customer rep Claudine H., she went over in detail how Newegg processes returns to make sure customers receive the best service and product satisfaction.

I greatly appreciate the time and effort I received from Claudine H. in my transaction with Newegg.

"Vikki saved the day! A market place seller sold fake diamonds and a fraudulent certificate if authenticity on a sheet of all-purpose paper where the printer ink ran out to f ink during part of its print... Yea, a real joke. Nikki, on the other hand, "wham bam thankyou SIR", who will soon be prosecuted to the full extent of the law for petty theft, saved the day."

"I bought a new (higher end laptop) from newegg, and to my dismay, I received the laptop with the packaging opened. I was paranoid that someone had opened up the laptop and switched it out for a used/damaged model, or had installed deeply rooted malicious software. I called up newegg and spoke to a man named Oscar. He went to work and found that UPS had had a train derailment and opened up packages to ensure that there was no damage. After running a deadly cocktail of anti-virus and malwarebytes, I had determined that the computer had not been compromised. And after running a few stress tests, I had also found that the laptop was undamaged. To top it all off, I was issued a $50 gift card from newegg for my inconvenience, even though they had nothing to do with what had happened. I always have, and will continue to order my computer needs (tax free :D) from newegg. Thanks again customer support!"

"Julian Ramirez was extremely helpful.
I was trying to figure out what was going on with my return and he spent the time to contact other departments to assist me.
My issue was cleared up in moments.
Newegg gets 5 stars from me.
Julian gets 6.
give him a raise or something cool like a shark tank inside another shark tank.

"Miss Vivelo surprised me with her kindness when she helped me get a processor to my home within the next day. I had originally called to ask her about how the Will-call orders functioned, and why they weren't showing up on my phone.

I regret that I'm only able to say how thankful I am with but a single review.

"I have worked with alot of sellers over the years. But when it comes to taking care of things that haven't gone quite right No one handles it better then Newegg. My most recent issue was handled by Henry.H.Moreno and Carter.K.Mok. Ultimately the issue was resolved in a timely and professional manner. "

"Abbi at newegg was awesome! Started with a lot of problems and she figured it out and kept me on the phone until it was figured out 100%."

"My package was due to arrive two weeks ago and OnTrac listed its status as "delivered". After multiple attempts to resolve the issue, Maxine was able to successfully generate a new order and have the shipment overnighted. Maxine's attention to detail and "above and beyond" customer service truly impressed me and renewed my faith in Newegg's customer service. "

"Not only did Newegg let me compare all the laptops I was thinking of buying (I even put my old one up there to see how much better my new one would be) but, after I got my laptop they jumped through hoops to make sure I was happy. There was a promotion going on when I made my purchase and I was having trouble finding my redemption code. The customer service rep. went through a lot of pain and effort to make sure I got the code that day. I've nothing but the highest regard for Newegg and look forward to the next time I can do business with them."

"Excellent customer service. They make their customers feel valued and appreciated. "

"I got screwed over by one of the manufacturers they sold for. Even though newegg did nothing wrong, they did everything in their power to help me and resolve the issue. Their customer service was amazing."

"I called in due to a promotion going on with my graphics card. Kevin, the Newegg Representative was very kind and helpful, and despite my card not initally qualifying for the promotion, he got me a copy of The Witcher 3 and the upcoming Batman game, which I'm totally stoked for.

As my friends would say, Good Guy Kevin!

"My shopping experience today with Newegg was outstanding in all respect.
Kylan Adaway was a very easy person to deal with and he made my buying experience a pleasure.
He was very polite and very helpful in helping me pick all the additional items that I needed for my new cell phone!
Thank you Kylan and because of you Newegg has a new customer.
Ray

"Great service. Amazing. Professional costumer service.A+"

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,837 merchant members.