Newegg.com (USCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10

"Before I ordered my ACER PC, I had a few questions I needed answered. I called Newegg and talked to Alfonso Marques. He answered all my questions in an extremely informative, professional and patient manner. He also arranged for me to use a coupon to further lower the price which was already the low price from my market search. My PC arrived in two days, one day ahead of schedule. My PC is up & running and I could not be more pleased with the performance of both the PC and Alfonso. Thanks Newegg!!!"

"Had David.A.Tafoya as my rep and was very pleased with his service."

"Found out the mobo was not what I needed after ordering. The shipping box (not the retail box) had a minor gouge in it that was slightly unsettling. I called Newegg's support number and was placed on hold, it which they then offered to call me back in something like nine minutes (which is so much better than holding). I got a call like 10 to 15 minutes later (totally forgot by that time; was pretty busy). I spoke Pepper.T.Sanchez. She was great: very helpful and nice. Gave me free shipping back with a print-out sent to my email. Didn't even mention the situation twice. I prefer shopping at Newegg to all other tech sites."

"I called in, Was told I was going to be called back within 13-20 minutes. I was called back in 10. The women who answered my call took all of my information, was courteous and transferred me to the correct department. I was told the wait time was going to be four minutes. It ended up being 3. The returns department took my information, let me explain my situation. Then removed the restocking fee that was applied to my return and asked if there was any other way they could help. Abbi Vivelo ended up being the rep that helped me and she was AWESOME!!! Thanks Abbi"

"What a pleasure to work with a company with knowledgeable and helpful polite people in customer service and tech support... "

"Newegg customer service is amazing!!

This was the first time ordering from them. Unfortunately due to error on my end I had the packages sent to the wrong address, but they fixed it! A part was DOA they sent me a new one that week! Lastly there was a Lost item after calling USPS (worst customer service I have ever experienced) and angry that I had no word about the package for three weeks, newegg came in and gave me a refund!! The newegg customer service where always polite and tried too help me (unlike USPS!!!) you guys have won me over for ever and ever.

"Excellent handling and resolution of the defective item I received. "

"Newegg always has a great selection at the best prices. What makes them different as a retailer is that you can see the product and read or contribute to their review process for each product. Service is also great, I order products several times a week and if something comes in damaged I know their RMA department is willing and able to help me out. Newegg is a retailer you can trust that has great staff like Bobbie, Arthur and others whom are both knowledgeable and helpful. You won't deal with India here!"

"Have been a long time Newegg customer and they have been my go to location for computer parts, but this is my first review. Good prices, good on site equipment recommendations and good service. My most recent encounter with David T. in their customer service department was truly exceptional. He helped with a return on a SSD HD and was outstanding from start to finish. I can't say enough good things about Newegg and the customer service from David T!
Mike H

"new egg R O C K K S!

Keep up the GREAT work

"For years Newegg has always been my go to for quality computer parts, great deals, and fast shipping. What stands above the rest is their excellent customer service. Never had a problem with them. Recently, I had a problem with an order placement. Dwain Harris was able to help me resolve my issue in no time flat. Not only that, it was the most relaxed customer service calls I have ever had! Thank you again Dwain and Thank you Newegg!!! Service like that will always get me back - Keep it up!!! :) "

"Wow, is all I can say right now. I have dealt with newegg.com for many, many years, and they have never disappointed me, except once when the item was defective, but they had a replacement out to me the same day. So, I cannot really fault them for that.

Anyway, I was informed by a computer store; that one of my internal hard drives was failing. They could replace it and I said, no... I order one from newegg, funny it was on the shell shocker for that day. I guess it was around 2:00 p.m. Wednesday. It arrived around noon on Thursday! Seriously, they really are trying to make my dream come true of having it delivered before I order it.

But, this is one of the biggest reasons I deal with them. My microwave broke, so where did I go? Newegg of course, we do not live without a microwave, at least not well. I got it within 48 hours. The items have almost always been in perfect shape, and those that were not or lost in transit, have been replaced immediately.

I did not interact with their customer service this time, but in the past, they have been exemplary. I have asked for product descriptions. If they could not answer my question, they sent me to someone who could or someplace I could obtain the information I was looking for.

I also did not return this item, as it is currently being cloned from my old one, so I guess it is working just fine. But, as I said, in the past, they have barely asked a question. The item was in the mail before I got the reply email saying they were going to replace it.

So yeah, I kind of like these guys.

PS: Newegg did not ask me to right this and no I do not work for them.

"It's always reassuring when you know that your purchase is backed by a company whose customer service is so awesome. Kudos to David Tafoya for making that so plain. He went out of his way to make sure I could catch the benefits of a promotion for a purchase I had made previously and with ZERO hassle. Thanks again to David and to Newegg for being outstanding."

"These reviews seem mostly fake to me. No details, just names of CSRs.
We had nothing but problems from the moment we ordered. It took three times just to place the order, which had to finally be done manually by customer service. They kept telling us they had problems with our credit card company. Our credit card company said it was not them. I think it's because we were shipping to our son who was out of state at the time and their system somehow flagged it.
My son got the laptop and after 3 days of normal use, it stopped working. He returned it and they shipped a supposed new one. That stopped working after a day or two. The CSR could not confirm that a new one had been shipped, and that perhaps instead the old one was not just shipped back out. The second one was again packed up and returned. We did not want to try again since my son was only away for 9 weeks and had already been without a working computer for 4. Rather than refunding the full amount we were charged a $249.99 restocking fee because Newegg tested it and said it worked fine. It seems they were able to turn it on, so it must be okay. Maybe they should have tried using it for a few days instead. I am not sure why they think my son would pack up a computer and have to get it shipped out TWICE when he was away and without a car, My husband went back and forth via email with customer service and they just kept saying they needed to charge restocking because it was now an out of box item. They are going to put it back into inventory and ship it out so some other poor shmuck will have to go through what we went through. I tried to call customer service on the phone, it was a ONE HOUR wait.
I sent a certified letter to the VP of Customer Service and one to the CEO. I manage a customer service oriented office and I would never operate this way.

"As always NEWEGG is awesome. This morning my parents made a mistake on a return and Abbi helped me get everything resolved. Their service and attention to the customer is GREAT!!!"

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.