Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.
2017-09-23

Amazing customer service

"I called in to Newegg for the first time, and Brooklyn R. H. was able to identify my order, understand the issue, process my request, and inform me of what emails to expect and what they are for in under a few minutes. As a long time Amazon customer, I'm used to pretty great customer service but this was hands down the most pleasant customer service call I've ever experienced."

2017-09-23

Bestest Web Customer Service rep in the universe....possibly other universes too

"VIda.L was nice, s/he looked into the situation for me and corrected my issue for me. thanks Vida!!!!!"

2017-09-22

A Most Positive Experience!

"My item, an ASRock Q1900M motherboard, was delivered swiftly--FedEx even arrived when I was home, for once!--and I wasn't entirely certain about one detail. I was under the impression that it was a motherboard/CPU combo, and I called in to your customer service line to double check this. Brooklynn was extremely nice, friendly, and well spoken, and seriously went the extra mile to take the time to speak to one of your techs to make certain my question was answered properly and correctly, and I thoroughly enjoyed speaking to her! The fact that it was indeed a mobo/CPU combo just made things better. I do believe I will keep giving you folks my business in the future and will make sure to recommend your services to any who may need them as well. Thank you very kindly!"

Great

"polite and knowledgeable, explained it clearly"

Excellent Experiences with Live Chat

"Newegg agent Amir R. and Christy Y. were very helpful and polite in helping me to modify my RMA request and walk me through the return process!"

Great service

"I had a package that was missing, and Rory C. was excellent in helping me to file a claim, and was super friendly to boot. A+ customer service"

2017-09-22

They helped replace my damaged motherboard

"Vida L. was a great help in starting the process to have my damaged motherboard replaced!"

Great customer service!!

"After placing my order a small snag developed and Customer Service was contacted. They were extremely customer focused and quickly grasped the issue . They're reaction from my perspective as a customer was Perfect. Problem solved!!
This experience will definitely make me a return customer

2017-09-22

Without question - the absolute best

"It was my first experience dealing with Newegg.ca and I wasn't too sure.
I ended up buying most of my parts there. Excellent prices, excellent order processing, excellent shipping speed, excellent after sales service (assistance around the clock!).
If you haven't tried Newegg.ca, I strongly recommend you do. They really go the extra mile to make you happy.

Thanks Newegg.ca!!

Assisted with an RMA extension

"I had issues arise, preventing me from shipping back my product within the RMA period. Selena assisted me in extending the timeframe in a quick and friendly manner."

Newegg's great representative = Brooklyn Huizar

" Newegg representative Brooklyn Huizar caused the return process easy and pleasant.
Although the item failed, Brooklyn made up for the disappointment.
Newegg has many fine reps that add up to a good company to deal with.
--------------------------

Great service

"Placed an order for a NAS. I didn't see an option for my shoprunner account info so I didn't use it. Turns out it was an issue with the mobile site. Contacted customer service and they fixed it for me!"

2017-09-20

Item didn't work, but customer service was great.

"Purchased a rog zenith extreme. Had to RMA the first one because wouldn't detect CPU. Had to RMA the second one because wouldn't recognize the memory. Customer service went above and beyond to issue me a refund."

Best service all day!

"So my laptop crapped the bed today and I was on the phone for about 6 hours total. Of those 6 hours I made 2 calls to Newegg. One was with Victoria and one was with Sebastian. These calls took maybe 15 minutes each and helped me more that the other calls did. These people are caring and amazing!"

Very polite

"Quick and easy service. Very kind and helpful"

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,434 merchant members.