Newegg.com (USA) Reviews - newegg.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.31/10 40,486 reviews

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (40,603)

"Newegg is the go-to place for computer parts! I have tried to compare prices, even with Amazon, and end up with the better deal after shipping costs, etc. with Newegg being the winner. I begin to wonder why I waste my time at other sites! I did find one other site that had lower prices on some items, but on checkout they wanted to charge me for insurance, so the price difference was not worth it.

Customer service is great as well. This past order, I forgot to add a promo code -- it was my fault, but they were still willing to credit me for the promo after my order had shipped.

I have had no problems with returns, though it has been a while since I had to make an RMA request. They cross shipped the item so I didn't have to wait any longer than necessary.

"Loved the sale price of the Ninja XL blender that I ordered online. Free shipping!!! Came lightning fast, I was shocked how fast it got here...well packaged and love the blender."

" I have been a customer of NewEgg form many years now, and more often than not I make my largest purchases from them. When I want to research a product I am interested in buying, I usually wind up at NewEgg for info gathering. I find it MUCH easier to find products I am interested in using NewEgg's search features over Amazon's.
As for customer service, I have had to RMA an item or two in the past 7 years I've shopped with them, and I have never had any problems whatsoever. Today, in fact, I found a promo code that didn't show up until AFTER I had ordered an item, so I immediately contacted Customer Service Live Chat, and CS rep Bella.Y.Wang promptly took care of my problem and was courteous to boot!
Good shopping experiences all around with the Egg, so I highly recommend them!

"Abbi was extremely professional and helpful with the problem I had with an order I placed with newegg and has restored my faith and business with newegg. As a former retail manager, she definitely addressed the problem exactly as I would have. All employees should take after her lead and there's no question that you would have the best customer experience available. Thank you Abbi!!! :)"

emedin's Avatar
Klamath Falls, Oregon

"I own and operate a computer repair and sales company. Often we need parts quickly for jobs we are doing, and Newegg is one of the best resources when we need parts fast. Recently I ordered some products which went on sale the next day. Newegg credited me the difference, and was very pleasant to deal with. Occasionally I have received defective products from Newegg (not very often) but when I have, they have handled the returns or exchanges without incident. They have prices that rival even the wholesalers I use for parts ordering, and are probably the fastest at shipping! I would recommend anyone to Newegg, from the beginner to the advanced professional. I have been ordering parts from them for many years, and will continue to do so."

"On March 31, 2014, I mistakenly ordered two (2) LCD Monitors VG 248 when I only needed one. I called the company and had the pleasure of speaking with Ms. Abbi L. Vivelo, who professionally, patiently and gracefully walked me through the return process, articulating company policy and practice. When I did not know the right question to ask I was prompted and thusly, gave the right answer. My definition of Quality is "A fierce yet, loving attention to detail." I define Professionalism as "Competency in the job." Abbi, personifies both of the definitions. Newegg's moto of "Once you know, you Newegg" is manifested in its quality product and personnel. Due to quality and professional leadership by Abbi I am now a "Neweggee). Abbi is an asset to the company. Reginald D "

"These guys are great. I buy from them multiple times per week. Their products are good and if there is a problem they address it very quickly. I am a very satisfied customer. They did ask me to write this but I really am happy to because sometimes you take the time to say someone did a bad job but rarely take the time to say they did a good job. Regarding their phone support, they ask for your account number but before you can even enter it - a real human being is on the phone and he has your account info in front of him because it is linked to your phone number. They are super efficient. I love them. "

"David.A.Tafoya was very helpful and patient throughout the duration of the call. He had no problem helping me through my order due to the wrong billing address I had input myself. In most cases where there would be awkward silence, he would engage in conversation. I would have to say that he is the best customer service I have ever experienced."

"I recently purchased a GIGABYTE GA-Z87X-UD5 TH LGA 1150 Intel Z87 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard from Newegg. The board was faulty so I contacted them, got the RMA and shipping label and sent it back. In my description of reason I stated "The motherboard is faulty. It will only allow one stick of memory for the computer to boot, and when it does boot it barely works. It runs very slow. If I add more memory sticks it gets a code 15, all of the ports cutout (not being able to use mouse/monitor) and it never boots. I would like to just get a refund. " I just received an email back from the RMA department stating that they received the item with BENT PINS and that their was thermal paste on the cpu latch. They also stated to contact gigabyte where they state that they will not accept a product with bent pins. If there were pins that were bent, I would have stated that in my reason for return and also who would ship something back with thermal paste on it ??? So am I supposed to just keep a motherboard that was faulty since the day I received it ? This is not how a business should work. After researching this issue, it seems that there are write ups all over the internet stating similar issues about Newegg sending back Motherboards with bent pins. Also i keep reading how Newegg's service is getting worse and also that they won't do anything about it. Something's gotta give.

RMA #26826585

"I've been a happy customer of New Egg for years, and bought many products. I've never had issues with any products, and the shipment is always fast.

I had a small issue with a monitor, and had a great experience with customer service.

I will continue to be a long time customer of New Egg!

"I've been a loyal newegg customer for years and ever had any problems. Products are great and Customer service great. What more could you as for? Great job customer service team, keep up the good work!"

"I'm very happy with Newegg. I purchased a phone at a great price a little over a week ago. Today I noticed the price had dropped another $10 so I called them and they refunded the price difference to my credit card."

"....NewEgg Premier account paid for itself the first 2 days for me....no phone hold times an extra plus......"

"Shannel.S.Chavez was a huge help today! She made my return process a breeze! "

"Wow! What great service! After getting a defective item, I was preparing myself for grueling experience with Newegg customer service, when to my COMPLETE SURPRISE, I got an AMAZING rep on the line. Speaking with Abbi Vivelo (I hope it's okay to use last names here) was such a refreshing experience! She stayed on the line with me the entire time to make sure that everything was handled properly, and had a great personality to help pass the time. None of those weird awkward moments that we all have experienced before. Abbi definitely made my newegg experience great. I'll be buying at Newegg again soon!"