Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.9/10 8.9/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.

Amazing Customer Service

"Great job in handling my return. Quick and Easy! "

They Keep Looking For Solutions Even When Limited

"Excellent customer service from Vida L. over at Newegg. That individual has assisted me at least twice now and both times they were excellent. Even when limited in providing options due to being outside of the return policy window, Vida was able to at least put a request in with her team that might lead to a solution regarding shipping rates with the still valid manufacturer warranty. Hopefully all works out, but the effort that was put in was top notch!"

FIXED my mistake

"I recently purchased a item i thought came with another item as a gift ....i flew through the details of the order after ordering i notice that the gift was not on the order number ...that being said i ordered the wrong thing and they were nice enough to fix it for me quick and simple very easy process and they were really concerned about there costumers thumbs up to them and will continue to keep buying quality products from them "

promo code

"When I realize I forgot to enter a promo code, my item was already on its way...
I chatted with Newegg and the problem was fixed.

They were very friendly. This was so cool.

great customer support

"I spoke with dwight. Very helpful and was super cooperative. Wish there were more like him."

Great customer support!

"Laptop I bought went down in price by $20, contacted customer support and got the difference in a gift card. The customer service agent was really friendly as well! "

Excellent customer support

"Both times I needed to ask support from Newegg I was very well attended. Once I was asking a discount for a large order and they got me one and another was to return an unopened box with no restocking fee and I got it too.

Attendants were kind and shown appreciation serving me with their support and that counts a lot.

2017-08-20

They make it easy to be a customer.

"When I called, I wanted to apply rebates to an order and kept running into problems. The rep immediately helped me finish the current order, and then gave me instructions on how to make any future orders go more smoothly. All and all, a no stress experience with customer service. Keep up the good work."

2017-08-18

Excellent service as always!

"Newegg never fails to make their customers happy! I ordered a product and it had a price drop within a few days of ordering, was given a gift card to make up the difference! Thanks again Newegg!"

Awesome help in chat with Regina T

"Awesome help in chat with Regina T. I never like chating, i would much rather talk person to person on a phone. But Regina T was present and handled everything very well. I hope if you have to chat, you are lucky enough to get her.

Mark a very satisfied newegg customer

2017-08-18

I bought brand new mechanical keyboard that was defective when received.

"Sent back a defective keyboard one day after receiving it via FedEx. NewEgg only gave me a partial refund. Kept making excuses not to refund sales tax and shipping. I do not recommend buying products from NewEgg because of their refund policy."

Kev.K Jih was superb

"I had a concern about the purchase I made on Newegg. Kev.K. Jih assisted me in resolving the issue. He was patient, courteous, generous with his time and did everything possible to help a senior who lacks the knowledge and poorly equipped with morden technology. He went the extra mile to render superb service and help. He ought to be recognized. I nominate him for employee of the month award.

Really grateful for the superb service I receive.

Michael

Rep helps customer

"Jonathan was the best & resolved my issue professionally and then placed my new order which i couldnt do online"

2017-08-17

Quality control is bad on the refurbished

"Bought 2 laptops for my children to go back to school ...Both came defective, I could have assumed that it was my luck if only 1 out of 2 was defective, but both were frozen in applications, with multiple other problems, making me feel uncomfortable with the product and decided a file a return. Guess what, I did not read the fine print and got slapped with 15% for restocking fee. The actual restocking fee went up to almost 20% due to laptop product, more than the initial agreement when first contacted Newegg on line prior to the return. Had no choice but to switch from return to replacement... hopefully, I will soon receive the functional replacement laptops, otherwise, I will have to suffer the outrageous restocking fee for something sold by the seller that never work correctly in the first place. "

Excellent customer service

"I was having problems ordering with a promotion on the website, and Doreen from customer service helped me to try and fix the issue. When we weren't able to resolve the problem, she offered to provide me the same promotional discount for my order. She was extremely helpful and went above and beyond what I expected. Thank you Doreen!"

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,381 merchant members.