Newegg.com (USCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10

"I love Newegg they have great prices, fast shipping, and great customer service in my experience with them."

"Spoke with an extremely helpful support agent Darlene.D.Espinosa with some issues regarding my order. She was extremely patient, courteous, and knowledgeable and made what could have been a frustrating experience a refreshing reminder of what customer service should be."

"This is how ordering parts should be. Clear, easy, professional and--if you need to contact them--friendly.

I got a free _Watchdogs_ license with my video card. But....somehow threw the card with the license key away. A quick chat got me a replacement in a few days. No hassle. Just brilliant.

Nothing bad to say about my Newegg experience.

"There was a mix up on my return and the company was very accommodating. They went above and beyond to make sure I got the refund I deserved. I am genuinely surprised by their customer service initiative. I would definitely recommend this site to anyone."

"I had not been a customer of Newegg for several years. I needed to update some of my computer related equipment. I had moved since my last order and easily updated my address, etc. I ordered a Fujitsu Scansnap IX500 to help us go paperless. Checkout was just not working. Abbi was very kind and patient in helping me try to get things to work, and when they didn't, she placed the order manually for me. If I had a service business, I would want to hire lots of Abbi types to take excellent care of customers. "

"Miranda S. H. was amazing and gave me excellent customer service!"

"Miranda was a great help, polite, nice and cooperative, one of the best customer service representatives I've run into in my long experience of tech support, made my return easy. I wasn't happy with the product I bought and she made the process hassle and worry free."

"Like Hipspec, I placed an order using a Visa Card and a VCO 10% promo discount on my software order. The discount showed on my checkout process but was dropped on the final billing. I went on line and was contacted by their rep Yvette Y. W. Discount resolved with promise of a gift card.

New Egg strives to provide good customer service. Thanks

"Overall, satisfied with the products. I had to return an item, but had a few concerns and questions before doing so. Yvette W. was extremely helpful and efficient in explaining the process in live chat and in following through with getting my shipping label emailed.
Great customer service!

"I ordered a few computer items for a build I am doing. My motherboard arrived d.o.a. I went online to process an RMA so I could exchange it, but after filling everything out decided to contact customer service to find out if I could have another one shipped while I sent old one back. After a short wait I was surprised to hear a cheerful voice answer stating she was Robin and how could she be of assistance. After explaining my dilemna she took care of the RMA, had me order a new one, and stayed on the line until she could see it on her system so she could markdown the next day shipping charge. Totally painless transaction. The whole time Robin was upbeat, friendly, and helpful. This was around 3:30 her time and I could not believe how she made me feel like I was the only thing she had going on that day, my guess is I would have been not so friendly by that time of day after iistening to numerous problems all day long. Thank you Newegg for hiring such great people, and Thank you Robin for your help"

"I don't have a lot of time to write reviews. But, I found the time to write this one - and, for good reason. Abby is simply amazing!!!

I'm the owner of a small but AWESOME computer store called The Computer Guy, Lewiston, ID. My company builds high-end gamer systems. We have a client who is a retired police officer and former pilot who was stricken with M.S. and is now wheelchair bound. Unfortunately, he not only lost the use of his legs, but lost his ability to pilot his plane. Our company built him a giant flight simulator, complete with cockpit, 7 monitor (wrap around) and flight controls - all of which was purchased from NewEgg. Unbeknownst to us, the video adapters we installed were not 4-way SLI compatible and could not provide the FPS required for LockHeed Martin's flight simulator software. So, I called NewEgg customer service and spoke with Abby. Once she was up to speed with the situation, Abby went to work on a solution. Abby was able to get authorization for the return of the video cards (purchased in May 2014 - this review is being written in Aug 21, 2014) - with no restocking fee and free return shipping! I immediately ordered the replacement cards from NewEgg (EVGA GeForce GTX770 Classified graphics cards) and they should be on their way in the next day or two. When we notified our customer of the news, he was over the moon! Thanks NewEgg... you've got the products we all want at great prices, for sure. But, when it comes to customer service, you guys are second to NONE! Way to go!

"Ordered parts for my new PC. The shipper Newegg used lost it. After dealing with the shippers I gave up and called Newegg. They want 10 business days to open their investigation. They wont just send me a replacement. I had to fight tooth and nail with Newegg to expedite my investigation claim. Today the shipper has since updated the status of the package as Lost. So I called Newegg back today. And they still want time for the investigation when the shippers own site and Neweggs site both report the status of the package as lost. They guy I spoke with this afternoon was a jerk and he hung up instead of transferring me to a survey."

"I was a little apprehensive at first to call due to seeing that a restocking fee may be involved, but i am glad i did....not only was i able to avoid a restocking fee for my mistake, but they let me keep the cable AND give me a refund....all for my own mistake that i made....i will buy more from newegg from now on "

"Amazing Customer support and cheap prices ( I got a tablet for $6!). Many products are shoprunner eligible, and they have fast shipping (one day average for me). I didn't receive a rebate, talked to customer support, and they credited me the rebate! Amazing!"

"I didn't expect this to be as difficult as it was. My order was damaged in shipping and instead of notifying me that they had to send it back to the warehouse, they just let it get shipped back without any word to me. They filed a RMA and then that was delayed an additional few days because they made a mistake. An order that should have been processed and shipped in one week is now turning into three.

The customer service of it was fine - the representatives handled my situation in a fantastic manner, but my satisfaction with this company is nonexistent. I assumed this was a solid merchant to order what I needed based off of reviews from friends and the overall appeal. But I was wrong. I doubt I will ever go to this site first for any sort of need, whether it be for electronics of gifts. I am more than willing to spend a bit more if that means that I will receive my order on my terms.

Please fix your communications with your clients before this becomes a serious issue. No one should have to contact you because of errors that were made on your end.

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,858 merchant members.