Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.

Dan was exceptional!

"Dan showed above and beyond effort at resolving the issue!"

Great Customer Service

"I had to have customer service help me with some changes to an order. I ended up chatting with Regina T. who was very helpful. She got everything taking care of very quickly."

great customer service

"trying to buy a motherboard & didn't finish & when went back my discount had disappeared. He went over it & helped me with it & added my discount. thank you again."

Needing assistance on a Power Supply

"I purchased a component system several years ago and the power supply suddenly failed. With the many design changes in power supplies I wanted to make sure It was replaced with a power supply that had the correct connectors, especially the 8 pin 12v ATX connector. Many older ones have the 4 P-4 connector. And of course the 20+4 power connector. David the customer service rep was EXCELLENT in directing me to the needed power supply for my tower. Thanks for your assistance. This is one of the reasons I purchase from Newegg. Always excellent service."

Newegg Customer Service Rocks

"Newegg Customer Service Rep Dani.P.Raigosa impressed me immediately. She took ownership of my issue right away, she was pleasant, courteous, and empathetic. My issue was not something that could be fixed in a short time. She took the time necessary to make sure that whatever she could do at the time was done to my satisfaction.

Thank you, Dani.

2017-10-18

Newegg turned my sadness into happiness.

"I ordered a 1080 ti without a promotion. 2 days later, a promotion for Destiny 2 was added. I was sad that I missed out. I figured I would take a chance and contact Newegg to see if they could help me.

Not only did Jonathan M Dominguez help me, but he was happy to do it and was quick about it. This is customer service.

2017-10-18

Great customer service at every leg of an order.

"every time i have had to contact Newegg about anything relating to customer service, they have been amazing both over the phone and over the internet. recently i received a package (a computer case, Corsair Carbide 500R) that my sisters had ordered as we are working on a new computer for one of said sisters. only issue was that part of the front side panel, towards the bottom left of the case as you are looking at it, Was bent and damaged in such a way that getting the thumbscrew off was a task all of its own. even the inside of the case was SLIGHTLY bent, But i was able to smooth both dents out.

Now, This could be either parties fault, Newegg OR the delivery company ONTRAC. however, I personally have never had damaged parts sent to me by Newegg, So based on my previous BAD experiences with ONTRAC, I'm pretty sure they had something to do with the damage. Regardless, I called Newegg first. Not only did Newegg re-compensate me slightly for the damage to the case and apologize for the troubles (even if i really dont think it was Newegg at fault), they were able to block ONTRAC from delivering to both of my Newegg accounts, Which in my book, Is a huge +.

All in all, Brooklyn was an awesome Rep over at Newegg in all ways, shapes and forms.

Barney.H.Arriaga great CS rep

"Very professional and extremely helpful. I appreciate the quality customer service I received with my phone call to Newegg. Other customer service reps should be more like Barney. "

2017-10-18

Glad I ordered from Newegg!

"Newegg always treats me as a VIP. After messing up my checkout I contacted support and they went out of their way to take care of me. Thanks!"

Great Customer Service

"RJ R was the most helpful customer service rep I've ever had. Gave me CPU/MOBO discount event hough I backordered the CPU and bought the motherboard separately. He took his time and went above and beyond exhausting multiple avenues to make sure I was a satisfied customer. I've had many reps almost script like, but RJ (and admittedly others to a degree) really made me feel like a valued company.

NewEgg has solidified my business going forward as a parts supplier due to RJ's personal touch and NewEgg's ability to go above and beyond.

Eggcellent customer service!

"I missed out on a CPU+MB bundle discount due to the item selling out quickly. Amelia Z resolved my concern by making an exception and offering to apply the discount even if I purchased the CPU and MB separately."

Great customer service

"They will do the best they can to assist you with whatever your problem is. I have been buying on new for 10 years now and I'm am really satisfied with this compagny. Super great customer service."

Very quick service

"Hugh F. was a pleasure, quick to react, and gave me exactly what i needed when i was trying to return a screen i had bought."

2017-10-17

Truly EXCELLENT for me and a straight forward direction.

"Truly EXCELLENT for being patient with me and trying hard to make a solution in a favorable direction. As I age, honestly I do make decisions that are not in proper order, so this means I have to ask for assistance. I am grateful for NewEgg.com for having a caring staff.

2017-10-17

By far the most amazing customer Service

"Where to start? My god are they amazing! They are extremely nice, professional and overall help their customers with their issues. I had two amazing people by far named Chelsea W, and Sebastian S. They helped my problems and were so polite! They explained extremely well for people to understand even when you feel extremely confused they make sure you understand. I have not had a bad experience! If I had to order anywhere I can tell you that New Egg if anything happens their customer service is amazing!

As they say it, have an Eggcellent day!

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.