Newegg.com (USCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10

"Bought an item a few days ago but saw it today at a lower price. The online sales assistant was nice and friendly and gave me a price adjustment right away with their Iron Egg price guarantee. Thank you New Egg!"

"A promotion ran just after I ordered a product. A kind gent was able to ship me the promotion item.

"Have always had good experience in my dealings with Newegg. Even today when an order got mixed up due to a miscommunication between newegg and Paypal. Took several hours of waiting, but the problem was solved and my item is on the way. They honored a special promotion price that was no longer in existence, since it was no fault of my own. They even refunded an extra $5 for my trouble. Will continue to buy from Newegg when then need presents itself. Very nice people to work with."

"Ronald has been very helpful in processing my order"

"This has to be the best customer service i have ever gotten from a company, Pepper was friendly and helpful i am a bit slow when it comes to things online and she was a great help. i will definitely keep shopping here great prices and amazing service i can't ask for more. sounds like a commercial but its true! :) "

"Great Service - quick and done!

Love it

"I had been waiting to buy the Lenovo Y50 4k #59425943 for a few weeks waiting for funds to be transferred to my bank account. I just missed the sale Newegg was having on the product so I used their feedback tab, I was contacted by David Tafoya, an employee of Newegg, and he gave me the sale price. Very happy with my experience with Newegg and I will be recommending them in the future."

"I purchased a wrong router because of similar product name, and the Newegg customer helped me get the refund in full. This is an excellent customer service that you would not get from other online store. I will return to Newegg.com for my future purchases.
Thank you.

"First time order from them, I normally use Amazon. I received my product today but went online line and noticed the price changed on the product. I did an online chat with a rep name Christine Zheng and she credit me back the difference. Quick and easy. I would use them again."

"The customer service was excellent! He came to a quick resolution to help me. Thank you and I will always come back to Newegg for all my needs!! Thanks Newegg!!"

"For some reason the original order was canceled. I made a call to the customer service and was working with Codi.
This guy is great, very polite and willing to take extra steps to resolve the issue. Thank you!!!

"Slow processing but gave me 15 bucks back in shipping so i give an E for effort."

"Newegg ...... They have great prices, great products, fast shipping, and great customer service.
Robert was great !!

"Newegg.com has been a very reliable vendor for my purchases over so many years. Even their sales are genuine and items are is stock plus the Customer Service is actually reachable (if you ever need them).

In a recent purchase, Elena.Q.Huang went out of the way to honor a rebate for a switch even though some obscure terms of the rebate prevented me from ordering it online.

Highly recommend Newegg.com to all.

"NewEgg ROCKS! This RAM was the wrong module for my computer and they promptly issued a full refund!"

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.