Newegg.com (USCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10

"Fantastic experience in shopping and building a PC for Recording Music. Michael Brennan was excellent in help choosing and helping me with my build. I cannot say enough of the experience and gratitude I have for Newegg and Michael Brennan. I highly recommend Newegg to anyone wishing to purchase a full PC or just to build a PC as well as just getting parts for your PC. Pricing was very competitive but in future even if I find something for less I will buy from Newegg due to their help and experience and quality products."

"Amazing customer service. Promo code wasn't working and customer rep. Damon S. was awesome and made it easy to explain and sit back while the work was being done.

Thanks a ton!

"great experience on newegg had a question about a promo code and Melanie handled it perfectly tanks for the help "

"I had purchased a Mad Catz MMO TE. The scroll wheel stopped working. I called Newegg and spoke with customer service rep Andrew Jimenez (I was so impressed with this guy that I asked for his last name). I had one idea on how to resolve my issue - he had a better one. I will have a new MMO TE in my hands tomorrow at no cost to me! Sweet! Easiest 5 start rating I've ever given...."

"So I had a TERRIBLE experience trying to return an item online with NewEgg, but ZOE J has rekindled my faith in this company - that's right A SOLE CUSTOMER SERVICE REP has made me rethink my entire terrible experience.
I wished to return incompatible RAM and she has managed to help me save as much money because she trusts that if I was satisfied, I would come back.
She went over her means to explain to me in GREAT detail the steps to follow and how to proceed.
I cannot explain enough of how valuable of an employee she is and how amazing she has turned this pitiful purchasing and returning experience around.
Fabulousness and Charisma + 25
Thank you Zoe J - I will only come back to NewEgg because of you.

"Have been buying from Newegg for years. Have always excellent service with Newegg. Products are of highest quality with affordable pricing. Shipping is superfast. Recently had an item that one function did not work as expected, Contacted Newegg for an RMA replacement, Ivan was unbelievable on how fast he was able to get my replacement on its way. He is certainly an asset to Newegg. Many companies I deal with should take a look at how professionally this company performs and to the quality of help it hires. Thank you Ivan and Newegg for taking care of your customers."

"I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you and job well done to Tiffany. She displayed superior professionalism and knowledge. Tiffany rendered solutions to all of my questions and resolved any doubts. Once again Tiffany, "Thanks for a Job Well Done."

Satisfied Customer

"Annette was amazing, walking me through the easy RMA process! Sometimes, you just end up with a faulty electronic device, and they made the process painless over the phone. (The online process had a hitch in it, and the online chat wait time was horrendous) She was very friendly, and had me taken care of in just a couple of minutes. :)"

"i would personally like to thank DJ for amazing customer assistance i had a problem with shipping order and she was able to fix it quickly and kept me updated while doing so."

"I've been shopping at Newegg for years for all my computing needs. Recently I had a wonderful experience that I'd like to tell about. I ordered a monitor, never opened it, and attempted to return it past the return window. Not only did my super friendly customer service rep, Abbi Vivelo, extend my window - but she sent me a pre-paid ups label - all while brightening my day with her friendly demeanor which literally shined through the phone. Thanks Newegg and Abbi!"

"Hats off to Ivan Antunez in cust. service. I had an item (TV) that had gone past its warrantee period and he worked hard and got approved an RMA swapout, which was exactly what I requested. I sure appreciate Ivan's efforts."

"Your customer service representative Davyon Johnson was polite, professional and able to resolve my request for price matching of a PNY video card that I found at Fry's electronics for $20 less. I shall continue to shop at New Egg knowing I get the good prices but as important get treated to great customer service!"

"So I have been ordering with Newegg for personal and business for about 8 years now and I have had to call only about 5 times total, and each time I have called, their support staff have greatly exceeded my expectations. They have always provided exceptional shipping speeds and packaging of their products and there just isn't anything more I could want in a company I deal with. I wish more companies were like Newegg!"

"Customer Services was helpful with processing the return. I just explain my situation in few sentences and he is very helpful in processing the return without difficult."

"I was sold a sound system with no remote, which was going to be returned. With the help of an exceptional member of newegg Pepper.T.Sanchez. She was able to situate the problem by organizing the device missing. she is an asset to the company. she makes lil of nothing be worth while. Thank you Pepper.T.Sanchez. "

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.