Newegg.com (USCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10

"Darlene.D.Espinosa Helped me out tons with my order! Excellent customer service, and fast responses!!!"

"Customer service agent, Oscar R. resolved my concern regarding an order. He is one of the few that go above and beyond. Newegg is my first choice in electronics."

"Abbi.L.Vivelo was exceptional and so kind while helping me with my issue. She went out of her way to give me a great experience when I was having a few difficulties with my RMA. I am very grateful! I can't recommend her and Newegg enough."

Middle of nowhere, MN

"I've been doing business with Newegg for about 2 years now (and over $6k worth of items last year alone), and any and all problems I've had with any of the items was resolved immediately. Customer service has been top notch, and prices are often the lowest, or near the lowest priced I can find. The selection is great, and shipping always goes well, with excellent packaging. In a nutshell, I can't say enough good things about Newegg."

"I recently had to do my first RMA for a video card I recently purchased. The specialist at the other end of the connection doesnt know me or owe me anything. But they went the extra mile, and even though I am outside of my RMA window by 2 weeks they have extended me a RMA for the product none the less. This meets my satisfaction, I am not out my entire purchase and while they didnt make the product they did a great job trying to keep my business and remedy the situation. I have been using Newegg for my personal and professional computer needs for more then 10 years.

Though I ultimately would like to have done a full refund I understand the business side of things and this arrangement was a compromise that leaves me in a good standing and wanting to continue the long support of Newegg I have come to enjoy. Thank you to Nelly Z. who assisted me today. I tried to remain as reasonable as possible during my transaction and you worked with me to resolve the issue in a timely manner that met my satisfaction.

"Fernando Helped me do an RMA on my Intel 240G4 Solid State Drive. He did everything he could to get it done Because it was 4 days out of warranty. thank you so much for all the help. "

"bought an ASUS item that didn't work and it was too costly to mail it back. (postage was more than the item was worth) Called Newegg Customer Service and explained and they refunded my money without sending the item back. Great customer service! Will buy from again (just won't buy ASUS products)"

"I ordered a router and payment information was declined so I had to use a second email address with the same information and it was accepted. When I check my bank account, two routers were enroute. Apparently the first order went through even though it said declined. I called Newegg (Glen) and he immediately wanted to solve the problem and apologized for the ordering inconvience. He sent me out an email with a free shipping return label and the rest is history. No hassles, no questions asked just excellent customer service!!!! Thanks Glen for all you help and ease! Newegg should be proud to have an employee that cares about its company and its customers. One other note... STOP USING ONTRAC. They are horrible and the guy that dropped off the package didn't speak good english. Hard to understand."

"Brian.L.Liu gave me top notch customer service with an issue on an item I received. He went above and beyond. Thanks Brian and Newegg!!!"

"I was very satisfied with the level of service from Drea in customer care. She assisted with order for an item that had recently gone up in price and I was able to place my order with confidence. Her help, 'made my day'. "

"I have been an ;EGG& customer for about 10 years now and because Newegg has had great prices I am a repeat customer. Through out the years, I have only had to contact them twice and my issue was resolved over the phone. Great customer service and great prices keep me coming back."

"Marc Stewart and Juan Figueroa are two of the best Customer Service Reps I have ever dealt with. and I deal with LOT of CSRs. Both are knowledgeable, courteous, pleasant, first-rate professionals. Newegg is fortunate to have them on their team."

"Very friendly service ,I was pleased thank you newegg.I got my refund under there price guarantee.."

"Originally purchased a SunSun LED light bulb. It developed a flicker and I was unable to contact, or receive any reply from, the company for warranty. Newegg was more than helpful and actually replaced the bulb even though it was out of their return policy.

Good show, Newegg.

Jeff

"I spoke with your c/s representative Isaac Quintana and he answered and then resolved my problem in the most professional manner.
Service like that will always insure I will come back to purchase additional items when needed.

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,897 merchant members.