Newegg.com (USCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10

"BLACK NOVEMBER RULES AT NEWEGG!!!! Well they say shop with confidence, if you find a lower price own their website (newegg) they will honor it throughout black November. I bought stuff for my custom PC on their black November sale, then i found they had the same items for a lower price two weeks later. Took advantage of they black November gurantee, and sure enough they refunded my money with newegg gift cards!"

"Noah C. helped me with my inquiry in a very courteous and professional manner. He helped me with the iron egg guarantee situation even though it was slightly complex and made sure that everything was resolved at the end.

You can tell the Newegg staff is dedicated to bringing the best customer service and it shows when they take that extra step to ensure you are satisfied.

Thank you once again Noah C!

"they are a very good store"

"Been shopping with Newegg for years. Never had a problem. I always recommend them to family, friends, coworkers, colleagues, etc."

"Newegg.com did a great job on there order! There price was right and shipping was very fast and packaged very nice. There was no way my product was going to break they had it rapped like a mummy!"

"My customer reprehensive, Annette.S.Vargas was very helpful and solved all issues with my orders. I am very satisfied and will purchase items from newegg again : )"

"Spoke to a guy named Edgar on the phone because my card would not go through. The guy is awesome! He was very professional and helped me in any way possible because sometimes I have to approve large purchases on my card. :( However, now I just checked the order of my status and my wonderful computer that was SUPPOSED to be here on wed is now not going to be here till Friday because of thanksgiving. THAT IS NOT 3 DAY SHIPPING! I do understand that holidays do interrupt the shipments but that is why i called and was so quickly to let them know i wanted it next day shipping... but it cost WAY TO MUCH!"

"So there was this Awesome customer service Alfonso. Who helped me during an error for hold on purchase was patients and was very helpful. I'm pleased with my help thank you."

"Excellent customer service. I ordered the wrong parts for a PC case, and they shipped out the right parts at no extra cost to me. "

"Terrible store. Canceled order for no reason and suspended account as well. I was ordering using PayPal using a long-standing account.

Also, they make it nearly impossible to contact them about this and to close this account. Never going to deal with them again.

"I live in SoCal and I say fairly close to Newegg's warehouse, so I get my orders to me very fast even without paying for faster shipping. The package is well put together to make sure my parts arrive in perfect condition. The prices are fairly competitive with other online sites such as Tiger Direct. Of course, I always check a few sites before I make my purchases. Overall, I'm really happy with what I got and the prices I paid. I would shop at Newegg again for my next build or when it's time to do another upgrade. "

"I ordered a new hard drive for my lap, but it turned out that I didn't need it. It was very easy to get return authorization, and as I had not opened the item there was no restocking fee."

"Excellent seller, quickly shipping"

"Bobbie in Customer Service extremely helpful, courteous and polite. Took care of my issue with one phone call"

"I've shopped newegg for going on 10 years, bought open box, refurbished, new. If there ever was a issue, newegg fixed it. Prices are eggcellent. I purchase all my computer equipment from newegg period. "

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.