Newegg.com (USCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10

"Newegg is my go-to place for buying basically any electronics. TVs, headphones, computers, hardware, software... I've bought it all there. The good products all have plenty of reviews so you have a fair idea of what you get before you get it and purchasing from them is a breeze. They also have incredible sales all the time with really high turnovers, so I always subscribe to particular sales lists when I'm looking for particular items and just wait patiently for it to go on sale, because it always does!

There are also plenty of chrome-plugins that can cooperate with the newegg site to alert you to additional deals and price-matching opportunities. It makes shopping around so much easier. And newegg does do price matching on certain items (though I've never had to take advantage of this) so you can always get it from Newegg if it's out-of-stock elsewhere.

Their customer service is also quite pleasant to deal with. I just recently made a purchase and before my item was delivered, it went on sale for cheaper than I paid for it. A quick e-mail to customer service and they told me that day that would refund me the difference (allowing 1-2 business days for the transaction to occur).

Just a wonderful place to buy electronics and make informed choices.

"Darlene.D.Espinosa - Was awesome helpful and polite. The problem that i had was that i forgot to apply my promo code for one of my orders, and she sorted out everything for me yay."

"There was a discrepancy with my order. Called Newegg customer service and spoke to Nicholas R Stafford. He listened to my concerns and offered exceptional assistance. He had warm rapport , outlined the steps that he took to resolve my issue and provided timely feedback. He was empathetic and focused listener. What a great experience!!! I wish all Customer Service Reps were like Nicholas! Thank You!!!"

"I made a mistake and ordered a slightly older version of the laptop that I wanted. I contacted Newegg and explained the problem. Patricia P. Yannone was the lady that helped me and she was not only incredibly helfpul, but she also noticed another issue I wasn't aware of and helped me solve it. Top notch service. Patricia deserves a raise."

"Alyssa D. Ramirez is the best customer service representative hands down! Not only she listened patiently but she handled the situation with high quality professionalism and great communication skills. She is the perfect reason to hold Newegg with high and quality service. It iss not about just finding an online retail store to purchase your needs but the quality of service us customer would prefer to be the best quality of any product you purchase. Thank Newegg and Mrs. Ramirez for handling this service with finesse! Have always and continue to recommend everyone to shop only here for all your products."

"This order was a total screw up from the start.
1) My card was charged and I received a tracking # 1-day after ordering but a full 7-days before the order was actually taken to the USPS.
2) I received a "Refurbished" product even though the item was clearly ordered as new (isn't this consumer fraud?)
3) When I tried to contact Newegg they constantly shifted me to another person/section/etc. with delays of up to 5-days at a time.
4) Once I got ahold of the right seller they agreed to send me a return shipping label. I waited patiently 10-days. No label received.
5) Again went through the email gauntlet to get a label for a return. Finally succeeded with a few threats.
6) Promptly returned the shipment in the original packaging in an 'as-received' condition. Tracked the shipment to the seller.
7) Contacted seller and they confirmed receiving item and would be issuing reimbursement within 2-3 days.
8) No indication of a reimbursement 4 days later. Recontacted seller and demanded reimbursement. They again stated that they 'had' reimbursed me. Another email from me stating that their system would have notified me if this was actually the case. I went ahead and disputed the charges through my credit card company at that time.
9) Received notification that they had received the product later that day. Also received notification that reimbursement would be issued in 3-5 days.
10) Three days later I received notification to expect reimbursement to my card in another 3-5 days.
I'm still waiting for Newegg.com to do the right thing.

At least my credit card company will take action on the disputed charges even when Newegg.com continues to delay the process. If they can charge your card the same day as the order is taken why does it take so long to receive a reimbursement?

"I had to return a product because I had ordered one and not two. The representative I spoke with "Ma" was very kind and helpful. She quickly set me up to return my product and even helped direct me to tech support for some product recommendations and questions. I think Newegg has an excellent service staff."

"I have been ordered from Newegg.com for a number of years now and have always found them to consistently have competitive pricing with fast and reliable shipping that's often free. Returns, though rarely required, are a breeze, and though I've rarely had to interact with a human, when I've need to the staff has always been courteous and helpful. That's why I continue to be a customer and why I continue to recommend them to others. Traditional box stores don't even come close to this kind of service, say nothing about the price and selection!"

"Newegg's customer service has deteriorated in the last couple of years. I never use to have a problem with them. Unfortunately, they just lost an order an would not replace it for me because I didn't contact them within 15 days of when I was suppose to receive my item. I don't have time to track their deliveries. It shouldn't be my responsibility to make sure they are doing their job.
I addition to this lost item, which was probably USPS' fault, most packages are arriving later and later all the time. I use to receive my packages within 2 days and now it is taking around 4 to 5 days and sometimes as long as 21 days if it is from a marketplace seller.
The item they lost was just $20.33. I have spent thousands there in the past. So for $20.33 they are willing to lose thousands of dollars in future sales? That's idiotic logic. I don't care too much about the $20, it is the passing-of-the-buck by blaming me for not notifying them sooner that offends me. They were 17 days late on a recent order.

"Newegg is my favorite merchant! I had some questions about an order I placed on the weekend and received prompt, professional, and courteous service and was able to get my concerns addressed with little effort. I highly recommend Newegg to everyone."

"I recently purchase software and hard drives on line
Very easy to fine the parts you need, very affordable pricing,
Fast shipping .parts are as advertised
NewEgg

"I had try many places before but all i try regarding buying parts for my desktop where never as professional and caring and awesome as newegg. Ever since then i have keep coming back and always will. The staff is always so friendly. The two persons that help me graciela and estaban were so helpful this is what costumer service should be. People like graciela and estaban who are professional and ready to help.

"I got order my wrong newegg they fix it fast great company and  Customer Service Erick.E.Avalos was great."

"Newegg delivered the Trendnet TPL-420E2K homeplug kit quickly,; unfortunately the device did not work out of the box. I contacted the manufacturer via email, they assigned a person to contact me within 2 days, but I never heard from them again. Returned the product to Newegg and receved a refund promptly."

"Henry.H.Moreno was very helpl and polite. And he helped resolve my problem with no issues or stress"

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.