Newegg.com (USCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10

"I had a question regarding a refund for a product I had purchased online. Regina was most helpful in finding my purchase and and showed me where and when my refund had been processed."

"Eggcellent and outstanding Customer Support provided by Both Erick.E.Avalos and Dean L.. Please, please, and please KEEP UP the Eggcellent Work. People, Reps, and Supervisors like YOU Guys is what makes a difference and keep customers coming back and buying from NewEgg."

"A small dongle I ordered was lost in transit. Newegg is sending me a replacement free of charge. Excellent customer relations. "

"Customer Service was amazing. Problems with an overnight package was quickly solved. I was able to block FEDEX from delivering my packages, which really helps me out because in my area, FEDEX isn't the optimum choice.

I have shipped with all three carriers multiple times. FEDEX is the only one that has let me down a hand full of times.

Newegg was awesome!

"I ordered the wrong Mobo recently and quickly made the correction with Newegg customer service. Isaac.A.Quintana was outstanding and fixed all my issues and made sure my refund would be taken care of. I've always purchased parts through Newegg and this is the customer service I've grown accustomed. Thanks Isaac for helping me out. I greatly appreciate everything you guys do. "

"my customer rep., Sal Galindo, won me over. Great customer service."

"Neweeg is totally a great place to shop with confident and excellent customer service. Mr. Dwain.R.Harris gave me 101% service, Hand down Reps like Mr. Harris have a great impact on a consumer loyalty....... Thanks Mr Harris "

"Hit a minor snag with my Bank regarding my recent order. They flagged one part of a multi-orderline order as fraud. One quick call to Newegg ( after dealing with my bank ) got everything moving again. New Egg was kind enough to upgrade shipping on the order for my trouble. "

"Great customer service and prices, had a question and was instantly on the phone with a representative with no wait time. Got all of my questions answered and I had multiple questions in a very fast manner. "

"Davyon J. is the best. He solved my issue in a second! Keep up the good work newegg."

"The power supply works fine. THanks"

"Twice used support and it was so good this is first review I've written, ever..(pushing 50 years old) The first time was with Jason who went above and beyond to help rectify a problem with my very first order with them. If he hadn't been so capable and courteous, I probably would have not used Newegg again - I plan on spending a few thousand on my PC build..
Today I had a few questions about a component and I was lucky enough to get Patricia on the phone. She was enormously helpful and way too funny & personable to be working on a Saturday morning. She also did way more than I'm used to with other support call experiences.
Because of Patricia and Jason, I'm probably a customer for life and would be willing to pay a little more on merchandise if those 2 are there in case anything goes wrong..(Don't read that last sentence, Mr. Newegg Management!)
Matthew C.

"Very good customer service! I needed my parts for my computer and the service rep who helped me kindly upgrade my shipping! Thx new egg definitely recommend buying from new egg"

"First off, let me say that Christopher.A.Kuehnel, is amazing, he helped me with my issue and made it as painless as possible. I purchased an APC battery backup UPS from newegg about 7 months ago, and the battery just died, it has a 3 year manufacturers warranty and I also purchased a 2 year extended warranty through newegg. when I called APC they told me because I didn't purchase an extended warranty through them, that they couldn't help me because it is the weekend, the woman from APC was downright rude, and just refused to help me in any way. I called newegg and explained the situation and Christopher.A.Kuehnel walked me through the entire process of assisting them in contacting the manufacturer on my behalf, I will have to wait a week for the manufacturer to respond but at least they (newegg) have done something to help me, I am happy to continue to give them my business. Thank you newegg, for being there and standing behind your product and your customers, and thank you again to Christopher.A.Kuehnel for being an outstanding example of what customer service should be. 5 stars. "

"I just spoke with a representative from Newegg (J.A. Figueroa) concerning a combo deal that I had purchased. The issue entailed the solid state drive included in the combo missing the adapter mounting bracket. Mr. Figueroa helped me handle my issue by placing a credit on my account. The whole process took less than 5 minutes and Mr. Figueroa was very helpful and handled my issue in a very professional manner. It's good to know that there is at least one company out there that still has good quality customer service...Thanks Newegg!!!"

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.