Stores > Newegg.com (USA)

• Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Customer service: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10

2016-09-21

Stress relieving!

"I've ordered from NewEgg sense 2004. I've only had to RMA 1 item in all the years I've done business with NewEgg and the RMA was smoothly handled.

Recently I made an order that I didn't receive. After dealing with both FedEx and the US Postal Service, I gave NewEgg a call. My stress was relieved and will receive a refund so I can then re-order the parts I need. Shawn was very helpful getting my issue resolved.

The shipping problem that I had was self inflicted. No flaw in NewEgg's shipping process at all.

2016-09-21

Ruben.G.Martinez ; You saved the Egg.

"I was a little let down and was rethinking my decision to use Newegg. I was just having a difficult time, and it wasn't Newegg's fault (It was a third party's mistake), so everyone was trying to assist me. Ruben listened to my complaints fully and actually understood what I was saying and how I was feeling. His speech was informed and reaffirming. He promptly helped me get what I needed, and was polite about it. Go, Ruben! You're the man.
Give this man something nice.
And expensive.
And don't tax him on it.
Or ask to borrow it.

Excellent Customer Service

"Waited 2 weeks for a pair of earbuds that had inaccurate advertised pictures. After talking to customer service, I was able to get $10.00 off my next headphone purchase due to this mix up. Very responsive agent who sympathized with my situation, and promptly helped me resolve the issues."

2016-09-20

Lightning Speed Service !

"I bought a motherboard and just received it today. The problem i had was the priced dropped and you get a ten dollar rebate. I called to ask it i could qualify for the price drop and rebate. Bella from Newegg was kind enough to offer a $15 gift card to cover the cost!

Thanks Newegg!

This review was modified by Paraymond on September 20 2016 09:51:24 PM

Love Rick from Customer Service

"Had to call customer service because I was having an issue with the bank that holds Neweggs store card. He helped verify some things and gave me helpful info. Was very kind and actually cared about my problem. I love it when customer service people actually take an interest in a customer's problem! Thanks Rick you made a crap situation into a less crappy one. Unfortunately, the bank didn't really care about fast turnaround and customer service. They people I talked to at the bank did not seem to understand what it is like to want to order a new part for your computer and have to wait 7 to 10 business days for a new card!!! :("

This review was modified by CancerSurvivorFTW on September 20 2016 05:26:23 PM

12+ Years customer, 2 calls to customer service, 10 min each and issue solved

"During my 12+ years as a customer, I only needed to call a total 2 times, second time yesterday, and first time I don't even remember when, but I know that neither took more than 10 min to resolve the issue.
Awesome seller, great support.

This review was modified by abcomputerhelp on September 20 2016 05:03:57 PM

2016-09-20

Somebody give the support rep "Tom.Z.Jiang" a raise!

"Before I begin,I WAS NOT ASK TO DROP A NAME, but I'm going to do him a solid.
Good job newegg for hiring this guy, had a faulty monitor delivered to me, and within the hour the had the RMA situation all straightened. He was very professional, and knew exactly how to handle the problem I was having. Experiences like these make a proud customer of newegg, knowing the support is top-notch.

This review was modified by JamalLawson on September 20 2016 02:14:15 PM

Help!

"Was frustrated, but NewEgg came through."

Account Fraud Resoluition

"Quick note to say Rick at New Egg Customer Service was AMAZINGLY efficient and helpful at getting my account blocked after someone gained illegal access! Thanks Rick!"

2016-09-19

Updated review

"09/20/16 I was contacted by Newegg customer service after posting this review. I was incorrect on the shipping, it is 4 - 7 business days, not 4 -5 as I thought. Also, my package was shipping on time until one carrier handed the package off to another carrier. This was not newegg's fault. Lastly, newegg.com corrected the situation by expediting the order return. I give them a lot of credit for doing this. I've worked with other vendors that would have just said "so what tiny fish in the big sea". So I changed my rating from 2 stars to 4 for good customer service.

09/19/16 - Rated 2 stars: First, I love newegg website for the product reviews and detailed specifications on computer components. But, I am VERY unhappy with their policies regarding lost shipments. I had ordered a CPU, standard shipping 4 -5 days on Sept. 10th. According to their tracking, I was to receive it on the 15th. It didnt show up until the 19th, and between DHL and USPS, they had lost tracking on the package and didnt know when it would be delivered. So I ordered from Amazon on the 18th, and it was delivered on the 19th before USPS got the one from the 10th to me. I refused the shipment because I didnt need 2 CPUs. Now i have to wait until USPS manages (if they can) to get it back to Newegg, then get a credit, then have it sent to Paypal, wait for Paypal to process and then to my bank. We are looking at 2 weeks of me not having my money over something not my fault. Newegg is not backing their customers with their shippers!

This review was modified by linda-42271 on September 20 2016 08:41:21 AM

2016-09-19

I was so worried, now I am very happy satisfied customer!

"I am a Newegg customer since 2010 ordering 5 to 6 times a year, great deals at all times.

I spoke with Shawn T. customer service rep, I have received an outstanding customer service. Very happy and satisfied customer!

Thanks Newegg!

This review was modified by Mikenassa on September 20 2016 10:10:32 AM

2016-09-19

Taking the bar for customer service and raising it to another dimension

"Having noticed my refund from Newegg came through for slightly less than what I originally payed, I thought I'd give customer service there a call just to understand what happened. Reynaldo A. - this was the name of the customer service representative that helped me tonight.

He swiftly gathered information on my case, listened to my concerns, eloquently explained Newegg's policies to make sure I understood why this happened, and what he could do to work with me. His tone conveyed a genuine desire to help, his knowledge of Newegg's policies was evident, and his diligence was apparent in how quickly he returned from placing me on hold (we're talking less than 20 seconds here). I don't believe I've ever had a negative experience with Newegg customer service. However, I never came here to write about those experiences either, because they fell within the realm of what I came to expect from companies that care about their customers. Reynaldo was a cut above all that, and whoever hired this man knows how to pick good, caring professionals. Kudos to all of you. You can count on always being my first pick for PC hardware, Newegg.

Having worked retail for several years, I believe people like Reynaldo to be like unicorns - bastions of professionalism in a world filled with crappy customers. Reynaldo, if you're reading this, please know that I hope you become Newegg CEO one day. If not, then run for president - we definitely could do with better options right now. But in all seriousness, you're the man!

This review was modified by PeoplesChampionOfHugoslavia on September 19 2016 06:08:40 PM

2016-09-19

Cheyenne Medrano is a princess!

"IF everyone in this world did their job like Cheyenne the world would be a MUCH BETTER place...I had trouble with my order and she took a good 45 minutes to help me and it wasn't an easy thing to do. She was supposed to be off and worked over...I only knew that because I know the new egg phone hours. I want to thank her again for an outstanding job and I appreciate her patience and kindness. Thanks for your Christ like attitude....it was much appreciated from me today....Thanks Cheyenne Medrano! Best customer service I have ever had online!

Sincerely,

Michael C. Thompson

John 14:6... Jesus said to him, "I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

This review was modified by Bamavader on September 19 2016 04:52:35 PM

Max M. R

"After a communication mishap with my first rep, I called and unfortunately, had to leave before the matter (a misunderstanding about what to do after returning a portion of an order) was resolved. Max picked up, and I was expecting what I had heard on the first two calls--"sorry, we can't do anything about that". Wrong. Max asked me if I could hold and within a few minutes, he came back with two solutions, one of which worked perfectly for me (credit me for the items I hadn't returned and didn't need to re-order, and generate a new order for replacing just the defective items).

Something like this takes a bit of empathy, and being in the service industry myself, I can tell you it's a special thing when someone goes out of their way to search high and low within their hierarchy to do right by the customer.

This review was modified by kaso0943 on September 19 2016 04:32:40 PM

Disappointed

"Ordered parts for 2 machines. The first MB had damage to the CPU socket out of the box. The second one assembled just fine. Went back to the first and did some minor testing, and it would not post. Contacted NewEgg support for an RMA. It was rejected because it had been 'installed'. Contacted Customer Support, and there was nothing else they would do because it had been 'installed'."

This review was modified by NE-808 on September 19 2016 12:06:32 PM

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,631 merchant members.