Stores > Newegg.com (USA)

• Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10

2016-07-20

Melanie did an amazing job

"I had trouble getting a coupon code to work and Melanie took care of it for and even gave me free expedited shipping! Kudos to a job well done and consider me a very happy Newegg customer.

Thanks Melanie!

This review was modified by cletus_cassidy on July 20 2016 02:27:37 PM

2016-07-20

On-phone experience saves bad online experience

"I purchased a computer from Newegg that I decided was not for me before I even opened it. After going through the online return process, I was appalled to see a 97 dollar restocking fee. I was prepared to never order from Newegg again until I talked with Tara at customer service. She was able to void my restocking fee, citing that I had incorrectly defined my product during the return process and Newegg thought I had opened the product, a fact I thought I made very clear to the contrary. Confidence restored, thank you Tara!"

This review was modified by CDriggs on July 20 2016 10:40:03 AM

2016-07-19

They went above and beyond and then some...

"I contacted customer service and left feedback on the webpage where I wasn't able to add an item to my cart. They replied a few days later to my surprise and let me know they would ship the item to me at no cost. I thought it was too good to be true but it wasn't. They sent the product to me overnight and I was extremely pleased, to say the least, by the extent they went to help me out. I've never had any store go that far to satisfy me as a customer and make me feel like I'm valuable. Some stores try very hard to make a new customer but usually don't do as much to keep customers coming back. I've always been a huge fan of newegg and will always be a loyal customer. They went above and beyond to ensure that I will continue to visit newegg first for all of my tech needs and wants. Thank you once again for all your help, keep up the good work!"

This review was modified by dee_emm on July 19 2016 04:43:42 PM

2016-07-19

$118.27 COST FOR A RETURN?

"Last Sunday, I purchased a Canon Pixma Pro-100 from Newegg for $431.97, and there was a $200 rebate available which would make my final cost $231.97. Within minutes, however, I found an ever better deal for the same printer with B&H where my final cost would only be $49.99 and purchased it. When I tried to cancel my order from Newegg (on a Sunday night), I was unable to do so, and the printer was shipped. Now, Newegg is telling me that I can get a refund on my purchase for only $301.72. Two printers will be arriving tomorrow, one that will cost $231.97, and the other $49.99. I plan on utilizing the B&H printer and using the Newegg printer for ink and spare parts. Will never shop at Newegg again!"

2016-07-19

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

"BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! VERY LARGE SELECTION OF HARDWARE AT THE BEST PRICES!"

This review was modified by Akinogatsu on July 19 2016 09:58:38 AM

2016-07-18

Postal packaging damaged, NewEgg agreed to see does it still work, then refused refund...

"Newegg shipped to me expensive graphics card with time limited rebate and postal package in which it arrived has showed signs of significant impact damage. NewEgg customer service then agreed that we see does the card still work and return it if it doesn't. Customer support was slow to respond. At no point did agent warned that I would have to chose between submitting rebate and keeping right to return non-functional item.

When I had multiple problems with the card including failure of the fan blade, they used the
fact that I have claimed time limited rebate (which required UPC code) to refuse exchange and point me to manufacturer, in full knowledge that manufacturer may charge me for repairing that type of damage, and without any hard commitment to cover costs of repair. Spent a lot of time working with support, didn't got impression that customer satisfaction was focus.

I would be careful doing any business with NewEgg in the future. I feel that the only reasonable action on getting any damaged packet when working with this company is to return it without opening package. If I did so, I wouldn't be in the position I am today.

In the case that anyone from NewEgg bothers responding - unless I update this review, assume that that is because they have not resolved the issue to my satisfaction.

This review was modified by vak011 on July 18 2016 10:17:30 PM

2016-07-18

Awesome Pricing and Customer Service

"I ordered a gtx 960 from newegg and after seeing 980 ti go on sale I decided to return it. Even though I was a couple of days late I simply contacted their customer service and the processed my return anyways. I have ordered many times from Newegg and they always go above and beyond to back any product that they sell. I almost always purchase any electronics from them."

This review was modified by lucasw45 on July 18 2016 06:04:12 AM

2016-07-17

Can't ship the right product.

"Got sent the wrong product. It took weeks to get an "ok" to return it. Had to ship it back. Took weeks longer to find out I wasn't getting the originally ordered product and that I "might" get a full refund.

WOW.

This review was modified by kiltedjustin on July 17 2016 03:48:43 PM

2016-07-17

"ordered item received sooner than expected"

2016-07-16

No place better than Newegg

"TLDR: Newegg takes care of its customers!

I bought a gaming mouse and refurbished gaming laptop. Absolutely could not wait for it to get here. Mouse arrives before laptop and it is perfect! Gaming laptop arrives next day. It's refurbished so I open it up and check it out. Keyboard great! Mouse pad great! No case damage great! Go to plug in the power adapter and it had come with a matching brand but wrong charger..... Very disappointed because I knew this meant more waiting to use this laptop. I called newegg customer service and spoke with Briana S.

From the start of the conversation she made sure we were talking about the correct order and listening to my concerns. She would offer a solution and we would go down that path to no resolve, which was never hers or Newegg's fault, it just didn't work out. At one point I was even offered a credit/reimbursement for me to order the correct charger from a different seller just to get me gaming as quick as possible. In the end the power adapter was replaced very fast and Briana could not have been more helpful. THANKS NEWEGG!

I DID HAVE AN EGGCELLANT DAY!

This review was modified by shapie on July 16 2016 05:28:01 PM

Awesome customer service experience

"I'm very pleased with the customer service I was provided today. I had an issue involving FedEx and the final destination of my shipment, and Newegg was right on top of it! In less than a few hours my problem had been addressed and resolved. Thank you Newegg for the awesome customer service, and a special thank you to Ceceli. She had an awesome attitude and was super helpful. Keep up the positive work! "

Puts the Customer First!

"I just had a wonderful experience with a customer service rep from Newegg.com. I received an e-mail containing promo-codes for items that I had planned on buying very soon. To my dismay, the particular items I wanted weren't covered in the promotion; despite being veeerry similar to the items that were on sale.
I contacted their customer service department, by phone, and explained my situation. I was greeted by a really friendly and helpful, Mr. Tony G. He carefully took notes of my concern, and did his best to get input from other departments, to see if Newegg could make an exception.
After waiting a short amount of time (considerably shorter than other customer service lines I've dealt with) I was informed that, indeed, they would be able to discount me on my order.
Honestly, I don't expect anything less than amazing from Newegg, and they never come up short. I'll continue to use them, and they'll always be my first choice for any sort of electronic components.

This review was modified by ConorP on July 15 2016 12:45:27 PM

2016-07-15

"Arrived in perfect condition and very timely."

Excellent Customer Service

"Yesterday (14 July 2016), I had the opportunity to speak with three, different customer service representatives in Newegg's Returns Department: Cassandra, Edgar, and Kara.

I cannot sufficiently stress how helpful, patient, and courteous these individuals were. A large hardware project was cancelled out from under my company AFTER we had already begun assembly of their servers. These individuals in the Returns department helped me get everything returned, even when Kara spent almost an hour on the phone with me working out which items needed to be in which box for the RMAs and shipping labels.

This is why I keep going back to Newegg. Their prices are good, and their customer service is better.

This review was modified by Rob80 on July 15 2016 05:30:56 AM

2016-07-14

Najai kept me as a customer!

"I had my first unpleasant experience with Newegg after being a long-time customer. I called customer support and Najai spoke to me. She was extremely helpful and went above and beyond my expectations to make sure I was happy with the results and stayed a customer to Newegg. First time ever contacting customer support, and I was really impressed. Thank you Najai for your help!"

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.