Stores > Newegg.com (USA)

• Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10

2016-11-30

Davyon Johnson was amazing!!

"I had issues with receiving a bundle gift with my purchase of the "iBUYPOWER Desktop Computer NE500SL Intel Core i5 6th Gen 6400 (2.7 GHz) 8 GB DDR4 1 TB HDD Windows 10 Home 64-Bit." All it took was a reasonable wait on the phone, sending some screen shots, and I was able to receive my gifts without any headaches. Really appreciated Davyon Johnson's help! Highly reccommend newegg customer service."

This review was modified by dumbogg on November 30 2016 03:40:09 PM

Wow... Amazing

"I recieved a defective product, but the kind Brookyn Huizar put her life on the line to ensure that my defective is returned and replaced in a timely manner. Although I did not recieve the defective product well--I was blinded by rage-- Her amazing service is allowing me to see the world for what it is: fine. It was that alone that earned this review Four Yellow Stars. Mayhaps when I recieve the product I ordered a Fifth Yellow Star will be added in spirit. God Bless."

This review was modified by Funny-Gamer on November 30 2016 02:07:17 PM

Exceptionally Helpful

"Definitely some of the best customer service I've received, and with this being my first build, I'm very pleased with the assistance and care given by Dylan. Apart from a rather lengthy initial hold time, which is easily overlooked by the superb service, I would absolutely recommend Newegg to friends looking to break into the PC gaming environment, or perhaps grow their respective builds. "

This review was modified by Crimson_Bullet84 on November 30 2016 01:45:32 PM

2016-11-30

Newegg has Customer Service like you expect!

"Made a goof on my $1,000+ order like an idiot. Called up NewEgg customer service and had the pleasure of working with Niki E. to get my order resolved. You'll get a native English speaker, very reasonable hold times (3 minutes with NewEgg, and I spent over 55 minutes on hold with the jerks at Lenovo earlier today), someone who can understand your problem and get to the business of sorting it out immediately.

Been a customer of theirs for nearly 10 years now, and its my favorite place to go online to pick up my nerdgear. Highly recommended.

This review was modified by MyNameIsRobert on November 30 2016 01:45:08 PM

Just an awesome help!

"He helped me with all my issues and was very patient. Thanks!"

Great service

"Dylan.Q.Chang was prompt and polite. Helped me out a lot. Thanks."

Amazing customer service!

"Newegg has the best customer service that I have ever encountered. My family wanted a new TV before Thanksgiving so they could participate in various games so we decided to order a TV from Newegg. Once we ordered it, it arrived much faster than anticipated, but it was damaged in shipping. Once I called their customer support, I had the pleasure of speaking with Nickol E. She was extremely informative and beyond nice. Everything she told me came off as genuine, even tho I was sad because of the situation. Not only did she take care of me, but she was able to give me a credit, and get Me another TV sent even faster than my original order, right in time for Thanksgiving. She really came through for my family and I am beyond thankful and appreciative of her services and Newegg as a whole. Whenever I do my online shopping, newegg Will be number one on my list because of this situation alone. "

This review was modified by Jimstacy on November 30 2016 12:48:15 PM

Fixed my blunder

"Mcallister.S.Thomas helped me correct my mix up quickly and efficiently. I appreciate all his help and his killer attitude. Keep it up buddy.

This review was modified by JosiahVelasquez on November 30 2016 11:38:25 AM

Holy **** Newegg knows how to save customers

"In a big company it's almost expected that most of your customer support issues will be lost between 2-3 people. Even more so, those 2 or 3 people you talk to may not be trained enough to know what resources they have available. Not Mariah Gutierrez. She's the lone wolf. She's the hero.

First and foremost, Newegg managers and directors if you actually read this, Mariah Gutierrez needs to be training ALL new Customer Service reps and needs to be in a broader position. She turned an almost anti-customer of newegg into a reaffirmed loyal newegg customer that will continue to purchase here.

I ordered a TV on black friday, killer sale price on a 40inch 4k TV. I paid for expedited shipping. Got here, super fast. Opened the box.... and it's borken. Half the screen is dead.

I call newegg with pictures and first person helps, but tells me RMA will contact me later with the replacement issue. I get the RMA later and instead of replacement, its issued for a refund.

So basically I'm fucked. I have to refund this TV, wait 3-5 days to get my money back and then go shopping for a new TV for a NON HOLIDAY sale price. Pretty shitty right? It gets worse.

I contact newegg livechat after realizing newegg was about to screw me. And guess what the chat lady could do? Nothing. She wouldn't even admit that Newegg was in the process of screwing over a 5+ year loyal customer...

So I was pissed and ready to cut all ties with newegg. When I saw that the chat lady did not honor her request, I decided to call newegg, this time with fire in my eyes.

If I was going to get fucked by newegg, they were going to buy me dinner and take me out on the town before they did so....Or so I thought..

I'm on hold for 25 minutes, the usual and then get greeted by Mariah. I am so blunt and short-fused at this point that I am surprised she stuck around for so long. I told her what happened, and she got to work right away. She completely and immediately saw the way Newegg was about to **** me and she did everything she could to help me avoid the coming scrutiny.

After waiting anxiously for several moments, Mariah comes to me with 3 options. Not 1, not 2, 3. This is 3 more options than the first two reps gave me.

Mariah gave me the best option. She said she would let me order the newer version of that 4k smart TV that broke, and would honor the previous price I paid.

Holy ****...

Here I was with a pitchfork in hand ready to burn the place down and all of a sudden I have roses at my feet and grapes dangling above my face. Mariah simply connected the dots, called the right people and made sure the right thing happened. She is brilliant and VERY resourceful, not to mention her vision is that of 3 customer service reps combined.

She has the utmost patience and the most empathy for even the nastiest of customers. If she doesn't get promoted, I don't know what the meaning of the word is anymore....

You got lucky this time Newegg, Mariah Gutierrez saved your ****.

This review was modified by MariahSavedNewegg on November 30 2016 10:33:33 AM

2016-11-30

Hard drive is dead but customer service is alive an well

"I purchased a refurb Dell computer from Newegg during the Black Friday craziness. The computer arrived within expected time but the hard drive crashed several times during setup. I processed the RMA online and saw that it would take some time to get the replacement since the RMA department would need to evaluate the problem before shipping a replacement. Since I needed to use this computer to complete some projects ASAP I decided to contact customer service. I spoke with Marco and he was very helpful to suggest some faster ways to handle getting me a replacement unit. He spent some lengthy time speaking with other co workers in his department to find a resolution. I was very happy with the outcome and all of the additional effort Marco put forth during one of the busiest times of the year for electronic retailers."

From one star to five

"Initially I had a terrible, terrible experience with Newegg. I ordered quite a bit of merchandise that I was ecstatic for to receive....but the order was stuck in the "Order Verification" status for about five days.

I had a terrible time while trying to reach Newegg the past few days, perhaps Newegg was simply understaffed, but I've tried every method listed on the Newegg website (calling had too long of a wait, no one ever responded to the live chat, I tried the email response option, and also the texting option which replied to me 20 hours later only to ask me to call Newegg again.) So I called Newegg AGAIN.

The wait time was especially long, and I was about to give up until lo and behold, Leslie picks up the phone.

I found out that the problem with my order was an especially difficult one to deal with, because the order was linked with another order which my credit card company declined. At this point most customer representatives would just say "oh your order is currently processing and will probably take a few more days." but Leslie didn't do that. She stuck with me every step of the way until she was sure that the order went through. She had what most customer representatives didn't have - empathy. She knew that I was distressed because of this order, and she tried her best to help me solve my problem even though she knew how difficult it would be. This in itself shows professionalism and dedication to her job.

The problem took a while to solve because we needed to wait until the payment actually went through, and I didn't want other customers behind me to wait too long, so I just told her that it is fine if we ended the call at that moment. That way I don't hold up the line. But Leslie wanted to make sure that my problem was solved even though I was planning to end the call.

Later on, Leslie went out of her way to send me a follow up email telling me that the order went through, just so that I would not be more distressed because of an issue like this.

Now, before I spoke with Leslie I was adamant on giving Newegg a 1 star review because of how much effort I had to go through to try and reach customer support. But after I spoke with her, that 1 star review turned into a 5 star one, because even though I had such a unpleasant experience with Newegg, I know that the representative who helped me was with me every step of the way, and that she tried her best and went above and beyond to solve the issue that I had.

Thank You for your help!

"I am sure I was the last customer to call in very late tonight. Brooklyn took her time to help and guided me through the process of selecting a new laptop as I was having browser issues.

It was a pleasure to work with a company that actually wants to take care of its customers.

This review was modified by JoshMort on November 29 2016 06:10:07 PM

2016-11-29

"I was having some serious account issues and Brooklyn turned out to be the most helpful customer service person ever!"

This review was modified by meowgly on November 29 2016 05:27:25 PM

Amazing as always!

"Newegg is a fantastic site and company and their customer support is always top notch! I have never had any issues with them ever! I just wish they went back to UPS for their shipping needs instead of fedex."

This review was modified by kingwolf on November 29 2016 05:18:51 PM

Excellent Customer Service!!!

"I had a very long hold time(Approximately 50 minutes). I was greeted by Dylan. He listened to my problem of receiving a damaged product. He quickly processed my return and re-ordered the product for me. Dylan seemed to understand my dilemma and treated me with such kindness that I had forgotten all about holding for so long to talk to someone. Dylan is probably the best customer service rep I have dealt with in a long time. Thanks Dylan and keep up the good work."

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.