Newegg.com (USCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10

"I have ordered quite a few items from Newegg and up until my last order every was just great. This last order was my second laptop and it shipped with a defective power cord. Instead of having me ship the wole computer back Vic Banagas in customer service was very helpful and suggested that I pick up a power cord locally and he would reimburse me for it. I was grateful for his personal effort to make sure I was satisfied and followed up with emails and phone calls to make sure as well. I am very satisfied with the laptop but even more satisfied with Vic and the way he took care of me. Something you do not usually associate with on line retailers, but obviously the way Newegg chooses to do business and the reason I keep coming back to Newegg. Thanks Newegg for the great deals and great people like Vic Banagas."

"Can't say enough about how much Newegg's customer service has improved over previous years. After attempting to order a Synology DS1813+ NAS with an included Visa Check Out promo (10%) I was unable to access it during checkout.

I contacted Newegg by phone where I was on hold for longer than I would have cared for but was assisted by a CSR named Drea who was unexpectedly helpful.

She not only helped me navigate the checkout process to access the VCO promo but when it didn't show up, she went above and beyond making sure I received a comparable credit.

This wasn't a fast and easy process and while I needed to remain on hold a little longer due to Drea's behind the scenes "magic" she made sure I received the purchase credit that was promised.

It was actually pleasant working with someone who stayed on the phone the entire time while I simultaneously worked through the purchase process. She was pleasant, patient and cared enough to make sure I was completely satisfied rather than put hold indefinitely or lost on hold.

Looks like competition can improve the process if businesses care enough...

"All I can say is WOW! Newegg is the best online retailer I've dealt with in my life thus far. Raul and Mercedes were so very helpful with my order and with explaining to me the purchasing process and delivery process. I had some issues with my credit card company and Newegg contacted my credit card company and handled it for me. WOW! like they say "once you know you NEWEGG!""

"Newegg has very competitive prices and some of the best customer service around. I called with a price match request after purchasing an item, and Abbi Vivelo went out of her way to make sure I was refunded the difference. She made me feel like a truly valued customer. It's people like her who make me want to continue to be a Newegg customer."

"The sales asociate abby was very helpful, and i got the information that i needed. "

"Great company! I purchase most of our company's computer equipment from them. Great prices & excellent customer service!"

"I recently reviewed a few laptops online, and I came across a Toshiba that was advertised at $399. I called in to Newegg and a rep confirmed that the price would be good until the following Monday. I was waiting on a client's deposit to clear so that I could order (2) of these units and Monday was the earliest that the funds would be available. On Monday morning, I logged into my Newegg.com account and when I searched for the laptop, the price on the search screen showed $399, but the details screen showed the original price of $479.

I called newegg, and wasn't getting anywhere with them matching the past weekends price. I luckily took a screen shot of the $399 price with the date and time on the screen as proof that it was still being advertised at $399.

I finally asked for a supervisor, and Ms. Cristina M Gonzales was the supervisor that took the call. I explained the situation, and Ms. Gonzales was very eager to help in assisting me with a reasonable resolution to this issue. I use Newegg.com CONSTANTLY for my business purchases and I value their price, selection, and customer service. In over 6 years of loyal newegg shopping, this is the first issue I have had.

However, Ms. Gonzales was extremely helpful, polite, courteous and knowledgeable about what to do. She offered me to purchase the laptops at $479, and when my invoice posted she would credit me for the difference in price all without even wanting to verify the screen shot. I still sent it to her as proof that I wasn't trying to get a cheap deal at Newegg.com's expense.

This resolution is the reason why my business will stay with Newegg.com. Ms. Gonzales should be highly commended for her efforts and her abilities while performing her Newegg supervisor position. She is truly as asset to your company, and I hope that her efforts to not go unnoticed. She offered a very professional approach to handling a somewhat tough situation. I wish there were more people in the world like her.

Thanks Cristina, and GOD bless you!

Sincerely,

David DeLuca
PCPRO4U Computer Repair LLC
www.pcpro4u.net

"I have been buying products at Newegg for a number of years. I have never found them to be lacking in any aspect: great price, fast delivery, and great customer service. It is the first place I look when I think of purchasing electronics. I especially appreciate how helpful their customer service is."

"I had an excellent experience solving a problem with Newegg's Chat service. Dora W. helped me solve an issue I had with one of the Super Deal newsletter ads I received last week. It was a 48-hour sale, but when I tried to order the item, I got an error message the 12 or more times I tried to buy the item.

When I explained it to Dora, she said that even though the deal had expired, she would send me a gift certificate that would make up the difference between the sale price and the regular price. So, I still got the deal I was after. Nice and friendly and fast resolution to the problem. Newegg has always been a good retailer in all my purchases there.

Note: at the bottom of this review window, there's a question asking if Newegg asked me to write this review. At the end of the chat with the Newegg rep, I saw this sentence: "Also, we would greatly appreciate it if you took a moment to express your favorable experience with other online shoppers at ResellerRatings.com." So, I guess they asked me to comment.

"The customer support I received from newegg.com was freaking amazing....The man helping me was everything I could have asked for."

"Contacted Newegg customer service and they were excellent. Customer service was busy and they offered callback and they met the time they said they would call back and were excellent in handling my problem"

"I called Newegg on the phone to get help with a return of my RMA issue. Mr. Evgar (Newegg Reresentative) here have helped me on my issue with great great customer service, fast, and kind taking the time to answer my questions and figure out a way to help me with my order. I really respect him and great really great guy. Thanks Evgar."

"Newegg is extremely responsive, whether answering questions or shipping orders.
Their selection of items is competitive.

"Sarah E. In the call center for newegg went above and beyond her service. She was extremely patient and set on getting my problem resolved. She remained on the phone the entire time I was dealing with my bank and attempting to process my order. I have never had the level of service that she provided today. I am incredibly impressed with her customer service and because of her I will not only continue to be a customer but I will also be referring people to newegg in the future. Sarah took a very bad situation and turned a complete 180. She deserves to be recognized for her level of service and going about and beyond to help me. She showed me why newegg is a great company to purchase from. "

"Abbi at Newegg was very helpful when my payment got declined for my order. She helped me sort everything out and happily answered all of my questions about the process. We were able to solve the problem and my new computer is on its way here! This was my first time dealing with Newegg and it absolutely wont be the last! Thanks Abbi! would give 10 stars if I could!"

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,856 merchant members.