Newegg.com (USCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10

"I called in due to not seeing the Premier shipping options via the mobile app on my iPhone. I was informed that at this time, that option isn't available unless on the full site where certain promo codes aren't able to be used. As a result, the representative I spoke with, Christopher, went above & beyond to help me by offering to credit back the shipping costs as soon as the order ships. He really made the experience seamless for me. Thanks Newegg, you've definitely got a loyal customer with me!"

"Newegg has an amazing customer service team. I spoke with one of their reoreeenatives Andrew.A.Jimenez on the phone and he did an amazing job working with me and being patient until the situation was taken care of. Thank you Andrew and Newegg!

"On the rare occasions that I have to talk to Newegg's customer service, they always take care of my issues in a courteous and timely fashion. Sheri.A.Colorado did an excellent job of answering my question.

Thanks very much.

"I've been doing business with NewEgg for 15 years. As of recently this company has a HUGE lack of concern for it's customers. When I came across this site and saw the ratio of nearly 7 negatives comments to 1 positive comment it was no surprise.

My most recent issue among others is only after ordering a motherboard did I find it will not work with the VGA setup I have. The specifications did not list this to be the case. After trying to return this item in exchange for one that does work they simply said we can only exchange it for the exact same item, which obviously does me no good. If they want to sell items they had best start listing the specifications accurately and stop screwing their customers, or should I say their former customers as I will be dealing with other online computer supply retailers from here on forward.

"I've been a satisfied customer of NewEgg's for years. I recently had to contact customer service for help with a missing item from my last purchase. No problems, whatsoever. Will gladly continue purchasing from them in the future. The price is right, and customer service is there to help, 24/7."

"I ordered an SSD which was supposed to come with a copy of Assassin's Creed: Unity. The drive arrived, the code for the game didn't.

I must say, I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to get my game sent out! The wait was a bit long, but I did contact them at night.

"got to say i'm impressed with the customer service at Newegg.com - the CSR, Austin, was super patient with a convuluted RMA issue and he definitely went above and beyond to straighten the issue out. My Kudos to Austin and Newegg.com from a happy customer"

"I have been using Newegg for "ALL" my electronic purchases for last 8 years and I absolutely love them. They are the perfect definition of customer service...
I highly recommend Newegg to everybody;

"I've been a customer since 2002 and spent about 80K really. NewEgg is where I get almost everything.... Customer service is above the top of the list. Long Live NewEgg!!!!!

Mark

"Love these guys! Buy many of my Xmas gifts from them because 1) They have excellent prices 2) They have NO sales tax! 3) Most of the time they have FREE shipping too! 4) Rarely do I need to speak with customer service but today I did and was extremely pleased. I explained my situation to the representative and she politely, expediently, and eagerly worked to resolve my concern. I was satisfied at 10 on a scale of 1-10 :) Highly recommend NewEgg"

"My company has been a customer of NewEgg for years.
The quality, variety, price and shipping terms are the reason why we continue to shop with NewEgg. Customer service experience when needed is excellent.
Anabell.A.Carter was very helpful in deciding and confirming our most recent 3 order(s).
Thanks again to NewEgg for some of the best shopping experience on the internet.
Bob (RCS)

"I requested to convert my replacement RMA to a refund because I was worried I wouldn't get it before Christmas. The woman (Andrea.D.Smith) who helped me was amazing. Extremely nice and did everything in her power to help me get this done. She connected with a few different departments as well as a supervisor. I couldn't be more grateful for what she has done for me. Calling Newegg was the best experience. No hassle at all. They have always come through for me in the past and continued that service with this transaction. Even if after jumping through all of these hoops that they are not able to make this happen, Andrea gave me a fantastic alternative. This is always and will always be my first choice for purchases."

"I purchased two of the same items and when returning one of them, I returned it in the wrong box. I spoke with Aldo at Newegg and the problem was resolved very quickly. This was the first time I have ever had to return something to Newegg and I thought the process was extremely easy. Aldo, especially, was very, very helpful in fixing the problem caused by my error in returning the item."

"After multiple try to buy a laptop from newegg.com after they send me a email with the confirmation of the order 2 day later the send me an other email saying that i request an RMA how they call it Return Merchandise Autho... anyway after they hold my money and give me the hope to have the product at home on time. Never show up and they return the product back to the warehouse, holding the money for 5 days. And that situation dont let you buy what do you need in an other place. I hate NewEgg.com Plus the sell the computer in a price and the start breaking the price including product that you dont need or ask. That place its a racket. Do fall for the prices they going to hold your money for 2 weeks."

"I have bought most of my computer components from Newegg for a long time. I have never had any problems with the product until my latest purchase. Thinking that it was the product, I called to return it. I figured I had a huge battle on my hands in trying to return the product, but they took it back with no problems and sent me out a new one overnight. Due to the promt actions of the customer service guys I was able to get my computer back up and running. Later I realized the product failure was due to my computer case and not the product itself. Customer service really went above the call of duty and raised the bar."

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.