Newegg.com (USCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10

"Amazing customer service. Ordered some stuff on sunday to have an email on tuesday morning with savings of over $50 in the add. Called and it took 5 mins and the representative was crediting me back the difference. I will definitely be shopping with newegg.com again!"

"This is my first review for NewEgg itself. Have never had the need to use the customer service section before but the latest computer build resulted in a bewildering problem.
I spoke with Alexander after my initial RMA did not resolve the problem. Found him patient and diligent in pursuing the issues with my new build.
The real testament of a company is how they handle the problems that crop up and being in service myself I found this a refreshing change. PLUS he spoke english!

"Newegg coming through to help out another extremely satisfied customer!
This is why I shop here!

"Had a situation with an unsatisfactory monitor and they were very helpful with issuing RMA in a timely way and even paying for return shipping. The customer service agent was very helpful and kind to my wife on the phone. I have been a happy shopper at newegg for over a decade and will continue to purchase the majority of tech items from this site. On the rare occasions that I have been unhappy with products they have been a pleasure to work with. "

"Norma from New egg was extremely helpful and courteous. She listened to my problem with the product, without interruptions, and did everything possible to ensure I was satisfied with the service. I will update this review either positively or negatively dependent upon the rest of this process. I'm returning a questionable product tomorrow, and hope to get a brand new model, like what was originally purchased, and hope it is unopened, untampered with, and the newest item they have. Newegg was great with this process, hopefully this great service will continue through the RMA process. Regardless, Norma did an excellent job, and eased my frustrations. Thank you."

"Oscar at Newegg ROCKS! He treated me with respect and really cared about resolving an issue with a monitor I bought.Oscar and and the folks at Newegg are the reason I go back and buy from them again and again."

"Outstanding service, is the name of the game.
Returns, exchanges and refunds are the areas
where a respected business gets to prove its worth

"Placed my order with newegg on 4/6/15 recivied one item on 4/9/15 and the rest of my order on 4/14/15. review is as follows:
1.packaging every thing was packed with the utmost care and with safety of the sensitive products appearing to be their paramount concern.
2.shipping was FAST but is the source of my only complaint which in all fairness is not neweggs fault but probally one only relevant to me .they ship fedex and ups which ocassionaly leads to it ending up in the hands of the post office (USPS) which in my case does not deliver to my address so i had to go pick it up before they tried to send it back to newegg.again newegg got me my products fast and safely it was the post office that was the problem as i live in a very rural area.

3.ease of shopping was aided by using PCpartspicker.com and i had no problems with using neweggs site and they cared deeply about my account securty during my order to insure no one was using my card with out my permission.

4i have not had to use their support staff or servicies (knocks on wood) but they kept my updated on the progress of my order the entire time with accurate tracking info and only charged my card once the items had shipped

i would recommend this retailer but if your rural or have a po box like my self prepare your self to possibly have to deal with the USPS as well as a few extra steps via new egg to make sure your identity is kept safe during transactions (a good thing in my opinion)

"I would like to thank Aldo at Newegg.com for the extra steps he went to help me with a small problem. With in a couple minutes he had everything fixed and we both could be on our way to other things. Aldo made me fill like Newegg.com wants my business and will take care of things if you need their help.

"I had placed an order for what I thought was 3 flash drives that had a CODE. Anyway I only received one. I called customer service and spoke with Kylie. Having much experience with call various cut service #, I was totally impressed with the way Kylie assisted me.I would say the best customer service I have ever received. I was already extremely happy with Newegg processing and shipping on previous orders and now I have one more reason to buy from them."

"I've ordered several times from them before. Most of the time things go ok and I get the ordered product for a good price. A few times, I've had to return a product on their error - and I've had to pay return shipping each time, which ver few other retailers do, and results in a loss of money due to their error, which is poor customer service. I likely will limit my purchases from them to small, cheap items that are not likely to ever result in returns."

"A NewEgg Customer service Agent, Missy McDonald, has done a wonderful job. I really appreciated her pleasant demeanor and helpfulness in assisting me with my refund. She was more than just an employee on the other end of a computer, she was a real human being that was truly interested in helping me. If she is not in a managerial position, then in my humble opinion, she should be, at least a sizable raise would be in order, to keep such an efficient, pleasant person in your employment.
Thank you!

"good service and help!!! very very friendly.

"Great customer service as always. I placed and order Sunday night at 11:50PM CDT and then received a flash sale at 4:00AM for the item I purchased (Samsung 850 EVO SSD 250 Gb drive) that saved me 10% or $10 off each drive. I checked and my order had not been shipped yet so I called and they promptly took the $20 off my bill (I purchased 2). Great service every time I have ever had to call, probably 3 times in 10 years"

"It was a pleasure shopping at newegg.com, costumer service is a big plus and I think it's the most important."

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,855 merchant members.