Newark elementCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10

"Overall rating for Newark is 3.5 out of 5. The reason I take off 1.5 pts is due to, pricing is one of the highest but shipment does not necessarily go out the same day, some do, some don't. I purchased a product "knowing" I'm paying premium, also assuming it would ship the same day. Did it ship the same day? No.

"I am a hobbyist. I am pleased with Newark's comprehensive web site. Considering the vast number of products that they carry, Newark provides a good tool for finding the right product. Having the technical specifications available is a big help in designing the project. When I called with a questions, the representative was very helpful. The one recommendation that I have is to add an estimate of the shipping costs to the order before payment. "

"Newark element 14 has been a friend. From a large variety of parts to good prices to prompt delivery - we at Fancort.com are truly impressed.
Your customer service by chat, phone & email are also superb.
Thank you again and keep up the good work.

"everything has been done expertly as always...no complaints....I think you had a small problem last week with part of online order entry screen, but my rep entered order over phone, so all was well..."

"There was difficulty getting the quote I wanted. It seemed the sales rep did not understand what I wanted even though I had to provide the make and model. "

"I was so impressed as my order was confirmed/acknowledged that day and shipped the next day"

"Cari Spitzer is my customer service rep and she has provided great support."

"Fast service. Easy ordering. Would like to not have to create an account, just quick order. Otherwise good service. "

"With no minimum purchase requirements, my order arrived as offered. QUICK shipping!.....A+"

"Fast turnaround, reasonable prices, huge selection of products, including the latest - it's all great!
But sometimes "5 weeks delivery from UK stock" means 4 months of waiting and receiving dented caps in the end.
Also, finding a component sometimes is much harder, than it should be (e.g. try to find a resistor with temperature coefficient, say, < 50 ppm/K using "Select a Min" and "Select a Max" fields)

"Easy purchase process. Parts needed are almost always in stock. Fast shipping. Easy Invoice retrieval."

"Very good service with this order. quick delivery."

"No problems. Accurate order fulfillment."

"Service was very good but I am not real pleased with the web site. It seems like the web site is very slow."

"I had no issues.
All is good with the universe.

Newark element14 is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newark element14  is a merchant member
Newark element14 participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.