New York & Company Reviews - nyandcompany.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 5.63/10 4 reviews

New York & Company is not a merchant member
New York & Company does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"The Associated that help me was very nice and pleasants,she took her time helping me pick out a nice and reasonable outfit,because I was on a tight budget and I like that alot. I will return back to the store to shop. Register:3,Store3560,cashier324711"

Rating 4/102/5

"This review applies to 2 incidences.
First, my wife bought a dress in the store and could not return it in time, yeah, her bad. She was just one day past the last return date. The store staff were rather rude to her and asked to call the customer service to see how this should be dealt with. I called up the customer service and I was on hold for exactly 30 minutes before anyone answered. She asked me to send the dress to company headquarter and a gift card will be issued.

Second time, it turns out that their address printer accepts only 30 characters per line but the website gives no error if you type in more. So when you put your long address in address section, it won't give you any error but the printer won't print full address and your package will travel all over. The customer service won't hesitate to blame you for this mistake.

Honestly, I don't like this company but they are the only one that carry good selection of my wife's petite size.

"I ordered Xmas gifts online from NY & Co. on Cyber Monday that were guaranteed to be here by Christmas. I got a confirmation, but never received the clothes, so I called the customer service line. I was told that the order never got processed because of a system error and I had to go online, find everything again, and place the order AGAIN! By now, the prices had gone up, they couldn't be shipped before Xmas, and half my items were out of stock! It took 3 additional calls to get the order rushed for free, and get the prices adjusted. And then I was asked to call back in 30 min. to see if it actually got processed and to cancel my previous order. And when I tried to speak to a manager to express my frustration with their logistics and service, I was given the complete runaround both by phone and email and never got an apology or chance to speak to anyone. By the time they realized the system error and actually notified people affected, it was January!! I will never order from here again!"

"New york and co's Clothing is really pretty and price is really good. Stuff received in perfect condition, my wife tried them on, and it looks so good on her. But the shipping needs improvement. Took so long to receive them, maybe it's just the holidays I guess."