• Rating 10.00/10 36 reviews

NewYorkDress.com is not a merchant member
    NewYorkDress.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • NewYorkDress.com contact information

• Address: 232 W 37th St, New York, NY
    • Contact: CustomerCare@NewYorkDress.com
    • Phone: 212-594-3600
    • Customer Support: 212-594-3600
    • Business Hours: 24 hours a day

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Semi formal dress was stunning. Great fit and no-one else in anything similar. Excellent quality and importantly great fit. After flying Brisbane to Melbourne to shop for "the Dress" we bought a backup and purchased online. Huge range of great designers not available in Australia. The dress arrived promptly and was well packed. Thrilled with our purchase - in stark contrast to that other ny online company. We will be back"

"It is now 7.10 pm on Monday 22 July 2013 in Melbourne Australia and I have received my dresses earlier in the day. I have just finished trying both of them on. I have purchased the Janique Dress 3302 in Navy/Silver and the Mon Cheri Dress 112949. I am absolutely ecstatic they are beautiful and they fit amazingly!!The size charts are a very good tool and accurate. Again I wish to convey my appreciation to all the team at New York dresses you have been amazing and your customer service second to none. Can't wait to upload the photos to show you. I have never shopped online before and you have made it such a positive experience and will definitely be doing it again and singing your praises. My daughter is getting married in Bali in late September 2013 and I am sure others attending the wedding will be shopping and buying their dresses from New York dresses. Thanks again for a fabulous experience. Lots of hugs and kisses. Helen Albanis, Melbourne Australia "

" Cheap, Fashion Casual Dresses, Evening Prom Dresses, Party Dresses, Plus Size Dresses, Winter Dresses
www.dressshopgo.com

"sooo happy!
Finally i found my New York Dress!!
thank you for everything, and mostly for being there for me.The staff is amazing(Love you already Danielle!!)they made me feel special treating me like a star, like I was their's most important client... this is my 3rd purchase on the website, already recommended to my girlfriends, and they bought and loved the experience, as much as I did...
this dress is unique (pretty much like me, loll!)
Now I Know I'll be the center of all the attentions on my engagement party, and the most stylish pregnant woman of my entire country!!

P.S: I can't wait to purchase for my wedding gown (for my big day in September) it will be awesome!!

"I ordered a dress a while back ago. The size of the dress did not match the chart for some reason, so I had to exchange. Genevieve is the person who helped me in this process and she was able to assist me. Once I finally got the dress in the right size and I was able to see the completed look and I fell in love with the dress again. It was worth the wait."

"The dress was gorgeous and authentic. It arrived swiftly and in perfect condition. The price was outstanding. I used the online chat customer service option before I made a purchase and the customer service I received was prompt, polite, and informative. I will definitely buy from them again. My only suggestion or disappointment was that I could not find any promo codes although the dress did come with free shipping and foam bra cups so I guess that was the promotion. I give them a 10 out of 10. "

"the site is really nice , i love how their costumer service treat us "

"Dear NewYorkDress,
I would like to inform you that I received my order and I am absolutely satisfied!
Thank you very much and have a nice day!

modified review This review was modified by StefkaStancheva on October 03 2012 11:56:30 AM

"I would highly recommend this place to buy a dress.
I purchased a dress for my daughter's grad and the service was great! I was a bit scared to order on line, but I had a good online person to talk to (Electra).
The dress came from New York Dress.Com to St. John's Nfld Canada in five working days! I was really impressed with the service and the delivery company. I recommend that you follow the measurements that they give you EXACTLY and you will have no problems. DON'T go by what size you usually purchase in the stores. The particular dress I ordered was a smaller fit. My daughter fits a size 8 (usually) and the recommended size for her was higher! The dress (from their recommendations)fit perfectly when it arrived! It was beautiful. I would order again from this company without any hesitation!

modified review This review was modified by chattycathy111 on September 24 2012 03:16:26 AM

"Committed, fast, trustworthy, and i'm glad I chose you.
Thank you.

"Excellent, excellent and an amazing craftmanship.
To those who want to purchase, go ahead and purchase and have no fear. You will not regret it.

The dress fit well, and the way it has been sewn is of the highest quality.

Thank-you and thank-you 1000 times.

"Absolutely excellent product and service!! Dress arrived faster then expected, New York Dresses should be awarded 5 star for not only impeccable service but also top of the range products.
A very VERY happy and impressed customer

"This was the best experience I have ever had with online buying! The company is very professional. I ordered the suit on August 1/12 in the afternoon, it was shipped out the same day and I received it Aug 3/12 in the morning. This was shipped to Canada and went through all customs without delays! I am very impressed and will shop at New York Dress again!"

"Quick response to email inquiry, and they really helped get my dress out in time for a wedding, after first being told it may be delayed. In the end it got sent out on the first delivery date I had been given,....no delay at all. It was an International order, and took only 5 days to get to me....which was really quick.

The dress was beautiful, just like in the picture... Very good quality, high standard materials used and workmanship. No inferior work like I found from other places I shopped with.

Great prices and lots to chooses from....too many in fact, :-). I'd certainly recommend this site to my friends and shop again with them in the future.

"A beautiful dress, excellent quality and value. Friendly customer service team. Regular progress updates including despatch and delivery.
Thank You very much!