Stores > NewFrog

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.15/10 6.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.96/10 5.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
Voice your opinion! Review NewFrog by clicking a star below.
2017-05-20

Payed and still unshipped after 25days

"Half of their costumer service functions dont work and i now have to wait for an answer via mail. I hope i'll get one or i'll have to take proceedings against them..."

2017-05-17

Like a scratched record

"repeated emails re-hashing old advices are a bit like a scratched record. You must have a limited range."

2017-05-05

I'm still waiting on my order and tried to send an email now and it bounced back (payment@newfrog.com). Where is my parcel?

"Poor service. I would like someone to get in touch with me asap please. I've been waiting a month."

Rep reply posted May-09-2017

A rep from NewFrog, www.newfrog.com, has responded

“Dear customer, we are sorry about the late delivery which making you waiting longer than usual. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. As for your mail, really sorry that payment@newfrog.com is not our working mail, the correct one is sales2@newfrog.com. And one of our colleague has contacted with you about this order, and we suggest you a refund of it as you not received it, what do you think of it? If you still have any other questions, please feel free to contact us -- sales2@newfrog.com. ”

2017-05-03

Very fast shipping

"Works as expected. . ."

2017-04-14

"ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss"

2017-03-27

Very disappointed

"2 Kerosene Stove Burners arrived on time but both were squashed and bent due to the metal being very thin and flimsy and inadequate packaging. "

2017-03-17

NewFraud

"I ordered a camera and paid for it. They never acknowledged the order or shipment. I never received it and they will not respond to my inquiry. Do not buy from NewFrog!!!!!"

2017-03-02

let there be light

"LED drivers for replacement of originals, these drivers have better capacitors than the OE drivers had & should last a lot longer, Thanks NewFrog"

2017-02-27

Bike lights

"Lights came on time. Worked great. Would order from this seller again!"

2017-02-15

Colourful thermometer and hygrometer,warm n wet

"Overall very satisfied with the service ordered item which was posted out two days later according to postmark took six weeks to arrive this was no fault of Newfrog but all down to the postal services.Communications answered promptly and everything sorted satisfactory,item ordered very good,good price,will definitely buy from them again."

2017-02-02

Absolutely appalling!

"I ordered 12 products from NewFrog inSeptember of last year. The package arrived some 6 weeks later (no problem I was expecting it to take some time). However there was NO PACKAGING whatsoever. It was all thrown into a post plastic bag with nothing wrapped around any product. as a result nearly everything was either damaged or the boxes they came in were damaged. A "Polar Pen magnetic pen set" broke within 10 minutes of using the magnets. (A piece split off the side). The mini solar cars don't work AT ALL.
I have contacted NEWFROG maybe 6 times. Initially they said they would resolve the issue. They have done nothing. They asked for pictures of the damage which I duly sent. No response, I wrote again, they apologised but did nothing. I wrote again, no response. I would say New Frog without a doubt are one of the worst companies to deal with. Run a mile from them. And don't expect any returns or refunds. In short all products are useless to me.

2017-01-26

have not received items

"made 2 orders on 12/13 but till 1/26 just received a haft of the order. I tried to send the email everyday and nobody answer.

20000031779 have not received anything from the order
20000031781 received haft of package

2017-01-23

Benefit of the doubt

"Packaging is minimal so items may or may not arrive broken. I've 2 items (bought 12/16/2016 & 12/26/2016) and not received and was never sent any "it's shipped" notification... sent emails to company were not answered. Past orders have arrived so I'm giving them benefit of the doubt for now but I'll be contacting PayPal soon if nothing shows up."

2017-01-16

Very friendly!

"I like this store.
Good support.
Never have any trables!

2017-01-11

Great customer service

"NewFrog is great to deal with. They resolved an issue that I had quickly and with no problems or issues."

Share NewFrog's store rating

NewFrog is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NewFrog is a merchant member
NewFrog participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,408 merchant members.