Stores > NewFrog

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.10/10 7.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.11/10 7.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.28/10 7.28/10
2017-02-15

Colourful thermometer and hygrometer,warm n wet

"Overall very satisfied with the service ordered item which was posted out two days later according to postmark took six weeks to arrive this was no fault of Newfrog but all down to the postal services.Communications answered promptly and everything sorted satisfactory,item ordered very good,good price,will definitely buy from them again."

This review was modified by gordon_revell on February 17 2017 03:00:01 AM

2017-02-02

Absolutely appalling!

"I ordered 12 products from NewFrog inSeptember of last year. The package arrived some 6 weeks later (no problem I was expecting it to take some time). However there was NO PACKAGING whatsoever. It was all thrown into a post plastic bag with nothing wrapped around any product. as a result nearly everything was either damaged or the boxes they came in were damaged. A "Polar Pen magnetic pen set" broke within 10 minutes of using the magnets. (A piece split off the side). The mini solar cars don't work AT ALL.
I have contacted NEWFROG maybe 6 times. Initially they said they would resolve the issue. They have done nothing. They asked for pictures of the damage which I duly sent. No response, I wrote again, they apologised but did nothing. I wrote again, no response. I would say New Frog without a doubt are one of the worst companies to deal with. Run a mile from them. And don't expect any returns or refunds. In short all products are useless to me.

This review was modified by noosajudy on February 07 2017 12:00:28 AM

2017-01-26

have not received items

"made 2 orders on 12/13 but till 1/26 just received a haft of the order. I tried to send the email everyday and nobody answer.

20000031779 have not received anything from the order
20000031781 received haft of package

This review was modified by caotrungtin1 on January 31 2017 12:00:56 AM

2017-01-23

Benefit of the doubt

"Packaging is minimal so items may or may not arrive broken. I've 2 items (bought 12/16/2016 & 12/26/2016) and not received and was never sent any "it's shipped" notification... sent emails to company were not answered. Past orders have arrived so I'm giving them benefit of the doubt for now but I'll be contacting PayPal soon if nothing shows up."

This review was modified by Myrdhinn on January 25 2017 08:45:02 AM

Never have any trables!

This review was modified by a_mel1971 on January 18 2017 11:30:01 PM

2017-01-11

Great customer service

"NewFrog is great to deal with. They resolved an issue that I had quickly and with no problems or issues."

This review was modified by trendells on January 13 2017 04:45:08 AM

2016-12-23

Great service

"I live in the UK and ordered metal dies.They arrived as stated and I am thrilled with them. In the UK they would have cost me 4X as much ,and the free P&P is a bonus. Will definitely use Newfrog again."

This review was modified by Smag53 on December 24 2016 12:03:57 AM

2016-12-22

Great service

"My order was delayed but no fault of New Frog just the usual post issues but they followed up and kept me informed..

They let me know there was a way to leave feedback otherwise I would not have been aware.

This review was modified by Bunter221 on December 23 2016 04:49:20 PM

2016-12-19

Full Auto Sanitizer Soap Dispenser Touch-free LED Infrared Cordless New 400ML

"Wonderful product, wonderful salesman, I recommend them."

This review was modified by Georgiev on December 19 2016 04:44:39 AM

2016-11-22

Experience with NewFrog has been fantastic

"I was turned on to New Frog by paypal. I figured, if paypal is going to back them, they must be reputable. Made initial purchase and everything went off without a hitch, I can't attest to their customer service because I didn't need it. I simply placed an order, received my order (quicker than I expected) and found everything to be exactly as advertised. Amazing prices, quality product. I know have added NewFrog to my short list of online sites I check before making a purchase. "

This review was modified by timoherb on November 22 2016 06:26:27 PM

Service

"Sales response fast.
Good service.

This review was modified by CharlesSzeto on November 22 2016 02:46:45 PM

2016-11-22

great items, your chance to be original

"allways good stuff on this site;
quickly delivered and nicely packed

everybody wants my headlight, now they are jaelous

i gave them the link of newsfrog site so....

payment is paypall easy

This review was modified by rapcount on November 22 2016 02:42:01 PM

2016-11-22

Comprei e faltou um item

"Fiz uma compra e faltou 1 item do pedido...mandei um email reclamando e não me enviaram a resposta....até resolverem esse problema a minha nota é zero para a New frog"

This review was modified by massaaki on November 22 2016 02:02:33 PM

Good stuff, Great price!

"Newfrog site has really incredible stuff for sale which you will not get anywhere. These products are unique in its own way and the best part is have amazingly low prices. Also, the buying process is fast and effortless. You get your product shipped to you fast. I love this site and highly recommend others to try it."

This review was modified by abhijitbose on November 22 2016 02:02:17 PM

2016-11-21

Keeping a positive attitude

"Until recently I have had positive experiences with Newfrog. They had never failed to come through. They have shipped replacements of defective products and communicated promptly, until recently. In August 2016 I ordered 4 HD action cameras for an amazingly low price of $17 each. I know it can take some time to get a package from China, but by mid October my patience was wearing thin. So I emailed Newfrog several times with no response. By November I had initiated a complaint through Paypal. Only 2 days before the deadline to launch a formal investigation through Paypal , newfrog finally acknowledged my shipment was lost and promised to reship. Based on past experience I let the Paypal deadline laps without launching a formal investigation. Today, November 22 the package arrived with 4 action cameras. I'll get back later with a review."

This review was modified by Glisk on November 22 2016 07:29:28 AM

Share NewFrog's store rating

NewFrog is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NewFrog is a merchant member
NewFrog participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,442 merchant members.