Stores > NewFrog

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.25/10 3.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.57/10 3.57/10

Never got my item

"I bought Adjusting Repair Tool Watch Band Makers Adjustable Remover and never I received it just one time answered me my email."

Great service

"Excellent service, great value for items and fast shipments."

Order not shipped in 27 days and NO response from Customer Service

"I have to wonder how many reviews here are legit. TrustPilot gives NewFrog 2.4 out of 10.

I ordered something 27 days ago that is STILL sitting marked "Paid - Unshipped" in my orders. I contacted them a week after ordering, TWO weeks after ordering and yesterday about this. NO response, EVER.

(They reply really fast if I tell them I am having trouble accessing the site though.)

Not the first time this has happened. Last time, after a month waiting for it to ship, they sent me a message saying they had put the wrong price in the ad and wanted me to send them more money. I refused. They cancelled the order. Took THREE WEEKS for the refund to show up in PayPal.

Another time they shipped 1 of something I ordered 5 of. They ignored my emails asking where the rest of the order was. A month later the remaining 4 items showed up.

The person who says "their customer service is second to none" is accurate. It is second only to having NO Customer Service whatsoever. But it's really a close call....

Avoid this company. Ignoring the customer is the worst possible Customer Service.

I'm off to file a claim on PayPal now. The problem with this when you don't live in the US is that you lose money on the currency conversion when you BUY something in US$ (generally 2-5 cents on the dollar) and you lose AGAIN when they issue you a refund in US$ and it's converted back to YOUR currency. (Again, generally 2-5 cents on the dollar.)

EDIT: 19SEP16. I opened a PayPal case against NewFrog on Saturday, at 5:30 PM EST, and by 10:30 PM on September 18th, I received a reply from PayPal that the seller had issued a full refund.

Funny they didn't do ME the courtesy of a single reply to three emails over more than three WEEKS (both direct emails and Customer Service Web submissions) but they responded to PayPal in less than ONE DAY.

Moral of the story: ONLY use PayPal if you insist on buying from these people. At least you can get PayPal to intervene and get a refund. (At least when they haven't even shipped.)

This review was modified by magelord on September 19 2016 01:01:18 PM

They steal people

"No service defective items wrong plugs. And paypal is link with them. Big **** dont buu"

Rep reply posted Sep-16-2016

A rep from NewFrog, www.newfrog.com, has responded

“Dear Customer,
Could you please tell me your order number?
We will check your order for you.
Look froward to your reply.
Best reagrds,

"Purchased 12 sugar/sauce stainless steel bowls advertised on NewFrog . Very poor quality. Tried to return them and given a address in China!!! They said i had to return them tracked which would have cost £53.00. I ended up throwing them in the bin and out of pocket. "

The best.

"I leave NewFrog a 5 star feedback, because it is a great place to shop. They have manny goods at low prices and a good quality. Is there some problems, so they always good to cope with problems in a good way. I have shopped with them many times over the last 5-6 years ore more, and will continue to shop there. Kind regards Loa Smedegaard. Denmark."

Better than good

"The items were delivered in good condition and earlier than promised."

happy shopper

The MANY, MANY products I have bought are fine.

This review was modified by schmitty535 on September 01 2016 04:58:44 PM

"I ordered a card from Newfrog a few days as they had the best price.
They've defiantly improved! The checkout process was one of the easiest and quickest I've ever used and they supported numerous payment methods including PayPal.

Their emails were quick, detailed and prompt and gave me a good estimate on when my item would arrive.

My item arrived via China Post packaged sufficiently and was exactly as expected.

This review was modified by Crouse_Huang on September 13 2016 01:22:49 AM

Good prices, No Good after services

"I have contacted you on two separate occasions about my last order for a Pro Android TV Box, due to the fact that you sent and American plug and not British UK, so I still haven't been able to use it. When I go to you site I can never talk to anybody on your live chat window, instead I have had to send an email using this option, I have received no reply's from you, only other emails showing some good new products but this has really put me off, as you can see from my account I have order a number of times from you, and all have been good, but this time you have fallen short, I've paid around £40 for the box and I can't use it.

Denis East

Rep reply posted Aug-29-2016

A rep from NewFrog, www.newfrog.com, has responded

“Dear Denis,
Good morning!
We apologise for all the troubles you have in this transaction.
We have leat your problem and have sent an proposal to your e-mail box.
Please kindly check it.
If you still have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Best regards,

"Je ne peux installer l'appareil de répulsion sur mon balcon parce que trop bruyant, ça me mettrait à dos tout le voisinage.
Le rasoir électrique que j'ai reçu fonctionne sur 240 volts/50hz. Ici au Canada nous fonctionnons sur 120 V./60Hz.
Ce sont deux appareils que je ne peux utiliser et que j'aimerais bien me faire rembourser.
Après discussions avec NewFrog ils ont decide de me rembourser le prix de ces appareils. J,ai recu le remboursement, je les en remercie.

This review was modified by marmau24 on September 03 2016 12:12:27 PM

Bad Meter

"I ordered a "Digital Clamp Meter Digital Multimeter Electronic Tester AC/DC" from Newfrog and it's worthless. It reads zero for amps and volts on live circuits with both the clamp and test leads. The "Passed" sticker on the back must meant they passed it on to me. Cheap nonfunctional and dangerous junk.
I finally got a response from their customer service after a couple more emails and enclosing a picture of my meter displaying zero while I measured the resistance between my hands. They agreed to reship or refund. I want a working meter so they are sending a replacement. Fingers crossed. Once I get the replacement meter I will make another update with the results.
Sept 4, 2016 Replacement arrived and it's at least partially functional. I still get no readings in any setting using the clamp, however, using the leads alone it does work. The instructions are very poor and refer to functions not available on the model (DT3266L) I have raised the review to 2 stars.

This review was modified by cwhitla on September 08 2016 05:57:24 PM

Quick and easy.

"Quick and easy service. Product was as described."

Very happy

"Items as described, fast delivery, very easy check out, very happy"

NewFrog have something to croak about

"Good trader with fast delivery- recommended"

Share NewFrog's store rating

NewFrog is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NewFrog is a merchant member
NewFrog participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,635 merchant members.