Product & services pricing Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"THEY TAKE 10 DAYS TO SHIP OUT ITEM, CAUSE ALMOST 1 MONTH TO DELIVER, PISSED OFF MY CUSTOMER, THEY DON'T EVEN SHIP OUT THE ITEM TIL YOU CONTACT THEM AND ASK ABOUT IT, SCAMMERS."

"Very good products and I was surprised in how quickly I received my item if they didn't ask me to write a review I was just the same going to write one, everybody should buy from New Frog because they have good products, very low prices and quick shipping you want be sorry "

"They are a SCAMMER with many sites. They take your money and paypal details use them as SPAM.
Search the internet, you will find heaps of us that would like to see them gone.

I bought from them on ebay and they have disappeared from there and likely have another account. Be warned and just look around the net for many more warnings.

modified review This review was modified by AndersWater-Engineering on June 11 2014 03:06:44 AM

"newfrog is a great place to buy things from, good products at good prices,,, frank"

modified review This review was modified by frankie21196521 on June 02 2014 07:50:07 PM

"Reading previous negative reviews was very surprised: my order was perfectly processed, and I recieved my order in about a month. The order was not urgent so I didn't care for the delivery time/

I got quality product in working condition. Assistant replied promptly to my inquiries and was kind and helpful.

I intend to buy from NewFrog again if needed.

Thank you for your excellent service! Five stars!

modified review This review was modified by LittleSinner on May 16 2014 08:05:55 AM

"Bought a pair of video glasses but delivery was longer than promised. Nonetheless when I enquired about the status of delivery, Ms Barbie was very prompt in responding to my enquiry. The product was finally received 5 days later than the promised date. Satisfied with the product."

"Ordered one item to check how reliable, serious, quick shipping and trustworthy this business was. Very disappointed. Never received the item. Sent an email, never got an answer. My suggestion: Never buy from this site. They seem to have a reputation for bad business. If they get a million clients like me they would have already made 15 million $ without shipping the product. I'll never buy from this site."

modified review This review was modified by Zynnax on March 04 2014 01:08:11 PM

"Paid for item via PayPal but never received it. NewFrog strung me along for a month and then said they had Customs problems and the item was never sent. They would not refund the order via PayPal and offered some service I never heard of and I didn't want to give them my personal information for this. PayPal refused to do anything since the case is more than 45 days old!
AVOID NEWFROG.com they are dishonest!

"I placed and paid for and order with newfrog, my items remained 'paid for unshipped' for five days then simply disapeared.

My account information has been changed to say that no money was paid and that l have never ordered from them.

total frauds

modified review This review was modified by aoife86 on December 26 2013 11:31:07 AM

"This company is a scam. Once you buy a $1 item, they inundate you with emails that you cannot unsubscribe to. They are frauds. No other company, be it poker games, advertising or campaigning, takes away your rights to unsubscribe to their emails. If you want to receive emails from this company daily for the rest of your email life, and never ever get rid of them, then buy a dodgy product from them. Then enjoy all the spam they send you."

modified review This review was modified by sharonoakey on December 14 2013 03:33:38 PM

"I bought over $1000 of product from NewFrog on-line paying via PayPal since July of 2013. Most of the items arrived, slowly, but with no problems, except for the watches. A couple of the watches are excellent and I have been wearing one for the last month with no problem. With some of my orders, every imaginable problem has been encountered with very poor responses from Mr. Chiang, purportedly the president or CEO of NewFrog. Watches have arrived with smashed crystals, loose parts, crowns that fall out, and a watch display/storage case was received with scratches on the "glass". Responses to my complaints have met with Smiley responses but no real fixes. They have made many offers of replacements if I send more money first. There has been one lost shipment with promises to re-ship and nothing received. Here are ten reasons not to buy, mostly watches, from these guys:
1) Poor quality control on some models.
2) Promises to make good are false promises.
3) Packaging of air mail shipments is flimsy and causes the products (watches) inside to damage each other.
4) They ask you to send more money before a replacement will be sent.
5) They offer refunds if you send the products back at a postage cost of more than the purchase price of the item itself.
6) Some of the instructions accompanying the products are written in such poor English it is reminiscent of "Goods Made in Occupied Japan" after the Second World War. I have problems with a WatchCam and a Pen Recorder which are impossible to diagnose.
7) They offer to pay for local repairs except the cost of repair could be 5 to 10 times the original cost of the faulty product.
8) They offer to send replacement parts except their own supplier does not even have the parts.
9) Orders supposedly shipped are never received, even after repeated promises to do so.
10) I feel as if I shook hands with these guys and they kept three of my fingers!

Perhaps you should wait ten or so years to see if they wake up like the Japanese did and figure out that customers have rights, which if you don't honour them, they will come up and bite you from behind.

modified review This review was modified by Donald-Disney on December 11 2013 06:35:05 AM

"?he worst store EVER. I have shopped seven times and regret OF six . MY LAST ORDER NEVER C???."

"Attention to THIS SELLER!!!i purhase an item from the ebay.
No item came, no money refund...

Not ever again NewFrog and niceol (Seller ID: niceol)!!!!!

modified review This review was modified by karamanos on December 04 2013 04:15:10 PM

"Warning! This company sells life-threatening smartphone Chargers. The pin of the plug may be loose. This keeps the pin in the wall outlet. This is highly dangerous when touched. This company and its sellers, take no responsibility for the products delivered by their. The products are cheap and thereby bad and no guaranteed!"

modified review This review was modified by liek16 on December 03 2013 12:42:19 AM

"Beware of using NewFrog !!!
I purchase an item from them via Ebay without a problem but I then placed an order direct as a result of an email advert and thats when I found that they have no regard for their customers.
An order I placed did not arrive so after contacting them got fobbed off a number of times then ignored.

modified review This review was modified by aliashh on November 20 2013 03:27:08 AM

NewFrog is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NewFrog is a merchant member
NewFrog participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,879 merchant members.