Stores > NewFrog

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.90/10 5.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.64/10 4.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.64/10 4.64/10

2016-02-02

No response and item not received.

"Shipment has never been delivered.
I wrote email to sales@newfrog.com and got no reply.

Bad customer support.

This review was modified by modric on February 02 2016 12:28:31 AM

2016-01-19

Absolute Rubbish item

"9892GJ Watch Repair Magnifier w/ 10X 15X 20X 25X Lens + 2 LED Lights
Item Number 99887

Thought this was going to be a very useful item. Wrong! It does not work. Impossible to use as described. Eyepiece lenses don't line up. Several poor quality lens provided.

Clearly this item has never been tested..

“Dear i4ci4c,
Sorry for the inconvenience, if there any problem with the items, Pls kindly contact with us and we will resend or refund you .

2016-01-19

liars, deceivers, kook, sly

"The Good sent, it is electronic, dosen't work. Asked photographs.Were sent to prove, they never fell short. The dispatch of the order took 45 days, nothing of what is said is true. True cheaters !! Be careful and think twice before buying them whatever!"

This review was modified by CarlosMT on January 19 2016 12:38:27 AM

“Dear liars,
Sorry to cause you inconvenience.

After you tell us the product was broken we may need you to take a piture of it and send it to us so we can investigate into the matter to find out if it's something happen to the deliver way or it's the problem about the item itself,then we can give you a satisfied solution ,hope you can understand.

Would you mind leave your order number?Or you can contact us via email (sales@newfrog.com)?

Yours Smily

2016-01-18

Never received my order. pompay101@aol.com. 310-991-9878

"I never received my order. I ordered 5 magnifying led glasses over a month ago. Please send my order or refund my payment
Michel La-Bleu
24100 Pennsylvania Ave
#99
Lolita CA 90717
310-991-9878
pompay101@aol.com

“Dear Pompay,
Sorry for causing your inconvenience.

I have checked your order and found out it was shipped in 2015-08-16,If it's still not arrived , i wonder it must lost on the deliver way.

Would you like us to resend you another one or refund you?

Plz feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.Our email address is sales@newfrog.com

Yours Smily

2016-01-17

I've done the NewFrog jump...

"And landed fine. This repeat customer will continue to buy from NewFrog, they've not disappointed me."

2016-01-12

quality service

"sendng items to india does take some time...it;s understandle...but items reach in gd condition/prices are right/free shipiment...what more...thank u"

2016-01-10

"Service was great because details I wanted to ask about my purchase were sent to my email automatically so there was no need to send an email asking which can be very annoying but was not purchasing with newfrog"

2016-01-10

"My item ,paid for on 30/08/2015 has not arrived by 10/01 /2016
I did recieve an email asking if NewFrog will send the item again but no confermation it was sent at all in the first place
New Frog is now deleted from my computer
Tim Kehoe

Rep reply posted Jan-12-2016

“Dear Tim,

Sorry for the inconvenience, we have just checked with your order and we have confirmed that your order had been shipped on 1st Sep, if you still have not received it pls kindly contact with us and we will resend or refund you .

2016-01-09

"Good! Fast delivery, working products!"

2016-01-08

"loved the product. thank you"

2016-01-08

"Good Price. Product received it good quality, but my order has been missing several items and they've yet to respond to me. It's been about a month."

Rep reply posted Jan-12-2016

“Dear eat_my_shorts0_0,

Sorry for the inconvenience,Could you pls kindly tell us the missing order number and item number we will check for you , and if you have not received them over two month, we will resend or refund to you.

2016-01-07

"I ordered something. they shipped something. I got something. it's all good"

2016-01-06

"Very. Pleased will buy again."

2016-01-06

"I have asked for a clock since August-2015 and still has not arrived.
New Order # 30000053040

Rep reply posted Jan-07-2016

“Dear inapujol,

Sorry for the inconvenience, we have just checked with your order 30000053040,and we have found it is a phone we have shipped it on 4th Sep, if you still have not received it pls feel free to contact with sales@newfrog.com ,we will resend or refund you .

Newfrog.com”

2016-01-06

"The sport watch of our order did never arrive! We sent you two eMails, but get no answer, no watch or money back.

We like your shop and your products, but the service seems to be poor so far.

Rep reply posted Jan-07-2016

“Dear bernd_klagemann,

Sorry for the inconvenience, we have just checked with your order 30000052965, we have confirmed that your order had been shipped on 2nd Sep,ususlly it will take 15 to 25days to deliver, if you still have not received it ,pls feel free to contact with us and we will resend or refund to you .

Share NewFrog's store rating

NewFrog is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NewFrog is a merchant member
NewFrog participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,635 merchant members.