• NewFrog

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.56/10 5.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.26/10 5.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10

"I think the Frog has croaked.Like the earlier reviews,before 2015,I had ordered items from New Frog and was satisfied with the product and shipping.In Jan,2015 everything seems to have changed.I have 3 pending deliveries and have had no reply's to several contact attempts.I used paypal to pay for the items,and filed a complaint with paypal. Hopefully I will get my money back.
I will recommend that paypal revoke and cancel New Frog's account.

modified review This review was modified by DonwB on March 03 2015 01:39:32 PM

"I ordered a mp3 palyer headset and got with joy.

After a while, I oped it to use intially.

But there are not buttones thase are essential.

I can't use it at all.

So I tried to find customer service phone number, but NONE

So I have sent many emails, but No reply at all.

How can I do now ?

"Product is not a described,
Communication good, but whitout solution.
Not recommended.

"I have ordered a cheap item and they never ship the item and They said that "the item you ordered has been out of stock". But the item is in their product list with more expensive price... "

modified review This review was modified by wertbt on March 01 2015 11:13:21 PM

"Put my order on 1/8/14, never receive any thing till 2/16. Emailed them, got an auto-re saying they are on vacation. WTF! never buy anything from them!"

"I ordered an LED flashlight with 1200 lumen and 3 batteries. They are located in China and it took almost 30 days to arrive. The box it came in showed it was only 800 lumen and 2 batteries. I asked for a refund. They agreed if I returned the item to them at my own expense. The cost of shipping was greater than the refund amount. Buyer beware!!"

modified review This review was modified by jonmeders on February 06 2015 04:41:41 AM

"NewFrog is the worst I ordered a Temperature Data for $19.69, however I received a toy Boomerang a 2 dollar value. "

"I have used NewFrog several times and while they have a huge selection at reasonable prices, I find that their customer service is one of the worst I have ever encountered. Communications is like talking to a machine. As an example I have had issues with two items and each time to get the problem resolved it took at least 12 emails and weeks to get it settled and only once was I satisfied with the outcome.
I find their rating here to be completely off the mark and from customers whose item worked and was as described. If they continue to buy from NewFrog I am 100% certain they will have the same experience as I did. So, Be warned! I normally would not write a review such as this but after seeing these ratings I felt compelled.
Now I won't buy from them at all. However I find it is good to use their site choose an item then go to eBay where I find it cheaper with more buyer protection.

modified review This review was modified by wilcars on January 05 2015 12:58:07 PM

"This is my second horrible experience with NEWFROG. Their prices are attractive... but the customer service, the website and their efficiency dealing with returns and complaints is NON-existance. Nothing but empty words and a lack of respect. I paid extra for express shipping... to be delivered in 3-4 days. It took more than 12 days to even be shipped out. They have no just cause and do not care about the customer."

modified review This review was modified by NEWFROG_is_HORRIBLE on December 26 2014 02:18:30 PM

"I live in the United Kingdom, but when they sent me the WiFi Repeater they put a Two Pin Plug on it But it can take a Btitish Plug. So why did they not use their Brains ( If they Have one) and send it with the correct Power Plug on. If they want a good Recomend from Me , they will send me the Correct Plug. Otherwise I will tell people not to Buy from them without making sure what they are going to get."

modified review This review was modified by baileythomas35 on December 21 2014 10:21:28 AM

"my goods haven't been delivered"

"you guys did it really gooooood! Thank You!
I already recommend newfrog with my friends and family

"2 packages came separately in 14 days but I´m safisfied."

"I had a good service. tina was great.
thanks.

"Bragain, great, will recommend!"

Share NewFrog's store rating

NewFrog is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

NewFrog is not a merchant member
NewFrog does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!