Stores > NewFrog

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.99/10 6.99/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.91/10 6.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.35/10 7.35/10

2016-11-22

Experience with NewFrog has been fantastic

"I was turned on to New Frog by paypal. I figured, if paypal is going to back them, they must be reputable. Made initial purchase and everything went off without a hitch, I can't attest to their customer service because I didn't need it. I simply placed an order, received my order (quicker than I expected) and found everything to be exactly as advertised. Amazing prices, quality product. I know have added NewFrog to my short list of online sites I check before making a purchase. "

This review was modified by timoherb on November 22 2016 06:26:27 PM

Service

"Sales response fast.
Good service.

This review was modified by CharlesSzeto on November 22 2016 02:46:45 PM

2016-11-22

great items, your chance to be original

"allways good stuff on this site;
quickly delivered and nicely packed

everybody wants my headlight, now they are jaelous

i gave them the link of newsfrog site so....

payment is paypall easy

This review was modified by rapcount on November 22 2016 02:42:01 PM

2016-11-22

Comprei e faltou um item

"Fiz uma compra e faltou 1 item do pedido...mandei um email reclamando e não me enviaram a resposta....até resolverem esse problema a minha nota é zero para a New frog"

This review was modified by massaaki on November 22 2016 02:02:33 PM

Good stuff, Great price!

"Newfrog site has really incredible stuff for sale which you will not get anywhere. These products are unique in its own way and the best part is have amazingly low prices. Also, the buying process is fast and effortless. You get your product shipped to you fast. I love this site and highly recommend others to try it."

This review was modified by abhijitbose on November 22 2016 02:02:17 PM

2016-11-21

Keeping a positive attitude

"Until recently I have had positive experiences with Newfrog. They had never failed to come through. They have shipped replacements of defective products and communicated promptly, until recently. In August 2016 I ordered 4 HD action cameras for an amazingly low price of $17 each. I know it can take some time to get a package from China, but by mid October my patience was wearing thin. So I emailed Newfrog several times with no response. By November I had initiated a complaint through Paypal. Only 2 days before the deadline to launch a formal investigation through Paypal , newfrog finally acknowledged my shipment was lost and promised to reship. Based on past experience I let the Paypal deadline laps without launching a formal investigation. Today, November 22 the package arrived with 4 action cameras. I'll get back later with a review."

This review was modified by Glisk on November 22 2016 07:29:28 AM

2016-11-21

Newfrog are the best

"I have been ordering from new frog for years now and can honestly say if never had a problem with any order from them
Thanks guys
Keep up the great work

Happy Chappy

"Totally satisfied with efficient service!
I have placed many orders and ALL have arrived by their due dates :)

This review was modified by Hhm3 on November 20 2016 03:34:50 PM

2016-11-20

Fun Products, Inexpensive Prices.

"I have ordered many things from NewFrog with no issues. The "Chat" function online is a great way to communicate with them regarding your order. The last item I ordered was Lenovo Vibe P1 5000mAh 5.5" FHD Android 5.1 RAM 3GB Octa Core 13.0MP Smartphone. I was a bit leary about ordering a cell phone online as I prefer to see them in person. But the phone features and price were hands down better than what any other vendor offered so I went for it. It was everything I was hoping for and even more, at a super good price. The phone came unlocked with a multi language OS, however there were a couple of programs with remanent chinese language, which I simply replaced with comparable english apps from the app store. I ended up with a super state of the art phone, at a super price! I opted for express shipping with tracking, and it took under a week to get to me in NYC. NewFrog communication with me over their chat was prompt and very polite. "

This review was modified by RedFernSF on November 20 2016 01:33:54 PM

2016-11-20

Good to do business with

"Good products and prices with no problems with orders."

Superfrog not Newfrog!!!

"I have bought a number of items from Newfrog over the last few years and none have disappointed in any way. Very good quality items, very reasonably priced and fair shipping prices, sufficient packaging and excellent delivery times considering they are sent from Honk Kong to the UK. I always check their emails to see what they are offering in case I might miss out on some great offer."

This review was modified by Trevs56 on November 21 2016 01:11:21 AM

ENJOYABLE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE

"I ALWAYS ENJOY LOOKING AT THE DAILY DEALS.PRICES ARE VERY REASONABLE."

This review was modified by sooscher on November 20 2016 12:24:27 PM

Good prices!

"Good product, very good price, but customer support is very slow!"

Good China vendor

"Good product and price. Have been buying for many years.
Expect the shipping to be slow.

This review was modified by Bill999 on November 20 2016 11:06:07 AM

Good value electronics

"I ordered 8 items in 3 orders in 2016, and was happy with the quality and price of the things I ordered. The last item was an illuminated pocket magnifying glass, which is really useful."

This review was modified by moonzero2 on November 20 2016 10:30:46 AM

Share NewFrog's store rating

NewFrog is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NewFrog is a merchant member
NewFrog participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,606 merchant members.