• NewFrog

Product & services pricing Rating 4.23/10 4.23/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.15/10 0.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.17/10 0.17/10

"Fraud and deception. Ordered through ebay. Received defective cell phone repeater. Took 2 weeks to receive authorization to return. When I returned it, they refused to accept it. "

"They are ruthless spammers. I have never shopped here yet all of my email accounts receive newsletter several times a week. The 'unsubscribe' action says that you are unsubscribed yet they continue to send messages and I know I am not the only one. DO NOT TRUST THIS WEBSITE!"

modified review This review was modified by SophiePee on May 12 2015 07:10:47 AM

"Horrible. Ordered 3/31/15, paid and now its 4 weeks later, unshipped and emails to customer service go unresponded. Now sent to Paypal for a forced resolution."

"Spammers. Beware, this company is a spammer. They will spam your email and have an underlined word in their spam that says "unsubscribe" but it is not a link. It's just an underlined word so you can never unsubscribe. I have used their web site contact form twice to tell them their email does not contain a real unsubscribe link and to stop spamming me but never received a response and the spamming continues. "

modified review This review was modified by Scott1 on April 17 2015 10:27:42 AM

"My first order for $238 I paid an extra $40 for express shipping to get here by Christmas and it didn't arrive till a month after Christmas . I wrote that off due to Holidays..then made another order for $153 in early February 2015 and it still hasn't shipped yet even knowing I paid for it over 2 months ago...after 3 emails asking for refund they asked me for order number and I gave it, but no response since then..So Newfrog sucks!"

modified review This review was modified by Ronsgunderson on May 18 2015 10:58:23 AM

"Very concerned !!! ...Could not access my account so I had to change the pass word ... Now when I log in it appears I have logged in under a different name ...This makes me fearful that Newfrog has allowed access to my account info to another person ...I have messaged them but received no response which goes to show the lack of concern on their part "

modified review This review was modified by Gizm0Guy on March 23 2015 09:52:58 AM

"dont buy anything there, its scam, they are scammers. bought item on feb 24 2015 and its not shipped out yet, their customer service not respond on my messages, basically they stole my money. just save your time and dont mess with this low scam shop, choose more trustworthy shop. i have proof of my order in email etc and also i have proof that my item have never been shipped out. save your time good people and dont mess with this low shop. thanks"

"I think the Frog has croaked.Like the earlier reviews,before 2015,I had ordered items from New Frog and was satisfied with the product and shipping.In Jan,2015 everything seems to have changed.I have 3 pending deliveries and have had no reply's to several contact attempts.I used paypal to pay for the items,and filed a complaint with paypal. Hopefully I will get my money back.
I will recommend that paypal revoke and cancel New Frog's account.

modified review This review was modified by DonwB on March 03 2015 01:39:32 PM

"I ordered a mp3 palyer headset and got with joy.

After a while, I oped it to use intially.

But there are not buttones thase are essential.

I can't use it at all.

So I tried to find customer service phone number, but NONE

So I have sent many emails, but No reply at all.

How can I do now ?

"Product is not a described,
Communication good, but whitout solution.
Not recommended.

"I have ordered a cheap item and they never ship the item and They said that "the item you ordered has been out of stock". But the item is in their product list with more expensive price... "

modified review This review was modified by wertbt on March 01 2015 11:13:21 PM

"Put my order on 1/8/14, never receive any thing till 2/16. Emailed them, got an auto-re saying they are on vacation. WTF! never buy anything from them!"

"I ordered an LED flashlight with 1200 lumen and 3 batteries. They are located in China and it took almost 30 days to arrive. The box it came in showed it was only 800 lumen and 2 batteries. I asked for a refund. They agreed if I returned the item to them at my own expense. The cost of shipping was greater than the refund amount. Buyer beware!!"

modified review This review was modified by jonmeders on February 06 2015 04:41:41 AM

"NewFrog is the worst I ordered a Temperature Data for $19.69, however I received a toy Boomerang a 2 dollar value. "

"I have used NewFrog several times and while they have a huge selection at reasonable prices, I find that their customer service is one of the worst I have ever encountered. Communications is like talking to a machine. As an example I have had issues with two items and each time to get the problem resolved it took at least 12 emails and weeks to get it settled and only once was I satisfied with the outcome.
I find their rating here to be completely off the mark and from customers whose item worked and was as described. If they continue to buy from NewFrog I am 100% certain they will have the same experience as I did. So, Be warned! I normally would not write a review such as this but after seeing these ratings I felt compelled.
Now I won't buy from them at all. However I find it is good to use their site choose an item then go to eBay where I find it cheaper with more buyer protection.

modified review This review was modified by wilcars on January 05 2015 12:58:07 PM

Share NewFrog's store rating

NewFrog is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

NewFrog is not a merchant member
NewFrog does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!