Stores > NewFrog

Customer service: Rating 2.81/10 2.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2016-08-23

Incompatible.

"Je ne peux installer l'appareil de répulsion sur mon balcon parce que trop bruyant, ça me mettrait à dos tout le voisinage.
Le rasoir électrique que j'ai reçu fonctionne sur 240 volts/50hz. Ici au Canada nous fonctionnons sur 120 V./60Hz.
Ce sont deux appareils que je ne peux utiliser et que j'aimerais bien me faire rembourser.

2016-08-09

Bad Meter

"I ordered a "Digital Clamp Meter Digital Multimeter Electronic Tester AC/DC" from Newfrog and it's worthless. It reads zero for amps and volts on live circuits with both the clamp and test leads. The "Passed" sticker on the back must meant they passed it on to me. Cheap nonfunctional and dangerous junk.
I finally got a response from their customer service after a couple more emails and enclosing a picture of my meter displaying zero while I measured the resistance between my hands. They agreed to reship or refund. I want a working meter so they are sending a replacement. Fingers crossed. Once I get the replacement meter I will make another update with the results.

This review was modified by cwhitla on August 19 2016 11:03:21 AM

2016-08-02

Quick and easy.

"Quick and easy service. Product was as described."

2016-07-06

Very happy

"Items as described, fast delivery, very easy check out, very happy"

2016-06-30

NewFrog have something to croak about

"Good trader with fast delivery- recommended"

2016-06-25

Poor customer service and near impossible refunds

"Order # 301796042076
Ordered sheer floral flocked curtains from them on eBay. Took 4 week to arrive. When they arrived, 3 out of the 4 curtains were sewn unevenly, one of which the bottom was more narrow than the top and they had holes up and down all the seams. I opened a case for a refund on eBay, took photos of the damage, and threw the curtains in the garbage. The request was for a partial refund of $7.80 U.S. dollars as one curtain was okay and I kept it. At first they only offered a refund of $3.00 U.S. dollars, I denied it. They then offered me a refund of $5.00 U.S. dollars. I denied it again. They proceeded to demand I ship the damaged items back to receive my refund. I replied that the items were thrown away and that shipping them back would cost me more than the refund itself since they are located in China. They ceased to respond after that. I proceeded to have eBay step in and my money was eventually refunded for the $7.80 U.S. dollars. I have never in my life been given so much grief over such a menial amount of money, especially when I provided photographic evidence of the damaged items. Buyer beware.

This review was modified by Cseamunchkin on June 25 2016 04:58:53 PM

2016-06-21

two orders instead of one

"Thi started as one order that you cancelled (error) then i reordered ...received in two shipments ...app two weeks apart?????"

2016-06-12

Crap

"No shipment after two months, no responce to any emails. Please beware and buy anywhere else. Supposedly shipped april 12 2016"

2016-06-02

Better Late Than Never . . . Not!

"I bought some of the little wallet light cards to hand out at a an upcoming meeting. I had just over a week before the event so I paid $20 extra to get expedited shipping. Once they were shipped, I got my purchase in no time at all. The trouble is that New Frog set on my order until my meeting was over and then shipped it to me. In my opinion it makes absolutely no sense to offer a customer expensive expedited shipping if New Frog is going to let my order sit in a warehouse with the clock ticking."

2016-05-17

Buyer Beware!!

"I guess I should have done some research, before I ordered anything from this company. If you are thinking about ordering anything from them, don't; unless you like to donate money to them!
I ordered few items from their site over a month ago, I rec'd an email saying they are enroute, I should rec'd my order within 15-25 days. 25 days later, nothing, so I emailed them. I rec'd a reply asking me to be "patient", wait a little longer, so I waited another week. Still nothing, I emailed them again last night, and have yet heard back from them. I guess I have fight them through my credit card company to get my money back. Poor customer service, or crooks? Your guess it as good as mine!

This review was modified by NuttyNut on May 17 2016 12:57:27 PM
Rep reply posted May-17-2016

“Dear Jim,
It's really a bad news for both of us. There must be something wrong during this transaction. We will look into this case.
We have e-mailed you a solution, please kindly check it later.
Repunzel”

2016-05-12

A bright light

"Had 2 lots of LED touches both delivered fast and the product is superb, great value."

2016-04-23

Very poor

"Ordered item for present on 3/4 & paid extra for 3-6 days shipping, now 20 days later no replies to emails, tracking number supplied does not work, even contacted through paypal & still nothing. Would not recommend you use this company unless you want to waste time & possibly money too!

Update - See reply from them, have asked if they can meet original delivery quote & provide a valid tracking number this time I will accept, if not then refund. no reply as yet

Told item had been reshipped 27/4, tracking number supplied does not work & have been told "please wait - it will be with you soon" Refunded via Paypal on 3/6 with Newfrog claiming both shipments had been returned to them (they said first was lost) total rubbish, they just realised there was a Paypal dispute against them.

If you're thinking of buying from these people my advice is DON'T..........

This review was modified by Coronafall on May 06 2016 10:58:55 AM
Rep reply posted Apr-26-2016

“Dear customer,

I apologise for any inconvenience that may caused by.
I have contacted with the shipping company and confirmed the parcel has gone astray.
Under this condition, what do you want us to do to make up your loss.
Please feel free to contact us, we will give you a best solution.
I am really sorry for all the troubles.

Repunzel”

Nice!

"It took some time before it arrived, but all ok."

Buen servicio

"Compré un par de guantes que evitan que uno se corte, no los he usado aún pero se ven que protegen y son difíciles de cortar. Son algo pequeños, quedan los dedos apretados y un poco rígidos, por lo que cuesta mover las manos.

El envío tardó bastante, cerca de dos meses, pero estoy contento con la compra y la calidad de los guantes.

2016-04-13

"it is 8 WEEKS MY ORDER IS STILL IN CHINA I HAVE SENT 20+ EMAILS NOT ONE REPLY "

Rep reply posted Apr-18-2016

“Dear customer,
I am really sorry for all the troubles.
We have sent several e-mails to you, but were returned.
The Foxmail said that your e-mail box may have the settings of rejecting spams.
Unluckily, the e-mails we sent you are possibly identified as spams.
Please note, for this order 30000115477, we have refunded you to your Paypal account on Apr.14th, please kindly check your Paypal account later.
If you still have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Repunzel.”

Share NewFrog's store rating

NewFrog is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NewFrog is a merchant member
NewFrog participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,513 merchant members.