New2U / BPAI LLC Reviews - new2u.us Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 5 reviews

New2U / BPAI LLC is not a merchant member
New2U / BPAI LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I ordered a Tectronix oscilloscope, but I made a mistake, the item was marked "AS IS". BPAI called me and warned about it. I said I don't care about the conditions, I only want that the device is working. A representative said they can't guarantee "AS IS" is working and suggested to buy a similar oscilloscope, which is working for sure, and which is even more advanced. For the same price! Of course I agreed and thanked the guy. Then I received it just the next day (we are close). All in all, I'm very satisfied with the service and prices. Very fair seller."

"First time customer. Hesitated to make a used purchase, but reviews were positive and could not resist the deal. The result: Could not be more pleased.

Purchased a used APC SU1400BX120 UPS. Wear and tear is evident but very minor, merely scratches to the paint. No dents or other damage, and the front panel is good as new.

The only other cause for concern was the fan within the UPS running constantly. The battery level stabilized after a couple days though, and the unit has been silent since and operating normally. Would definitely buy again. Thanks!

"The SU2200NET UPS that I ordered was exactly as described and was received promptly. After noticing an issue I had with the plug they were very helpful and responded quickly with the information needed to correct my situation. They provided a replacement plug at no cost. I will most definately be doing more business with them!! Excellent customer service!!"

"Ordered a SU2200RM APC battery backup for $250 plus $70 shipping. Was apprehensive about the condition before placing the order, but am very very happy with my order from New2U. First, it shipped out very quickly and arrived in 4 days ground. Next, it was very well packaged with form-fitting "pour in" foam around the central bag containing the UPS, one of the best protected shipments I've received from anyone. Inside there were minor scratches from use on the UPS as expected, but no damage, nothing broken off, etc. And their response time to questions was excellent - received email support for tracking number for example in just a couple hours, and also reply about question re: plugs. Very nice store to deal with - will shop New2U again."

Baltimore, MD USA

"Nice WebStore, great prices.
A lot of useful networking hardware items.
Will shop again.

modified review This review was modified by bpaillc on October 20 2007 10:04:52 AM