Write a review »
  • Rating 3.33/10 9 reviews

Network Tool Warehouse is not a merchant member
    Network Tool Warehouse does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Network Tool Warehouse contact information

"I placed several orders in that store and each time they ship them with the 2-4 weeks delay by a regular mail instead of the express one I paid with no sorry or refund. You can get the tracking # from 'CS' only by luck. The last time they charged my card at $698 instead of $235. So their prices do not cover all troubles"

"I bought a APT-8697 from them two weeks ago the item came in the next day with some damaged from UPS. I called them and they fixed the issue sending a new unit out."

"I bought an IR5130-k1 from them last week great deal shipped same day, Great fast service will use again!"

"www.ntxtools.com advertised BUY ONE GET ONE Free plus a Free Bonus tool. Received one (1) item approximately 8 days later. After sending email and several phone calls, the so-called "representative" beacame available, and almost immediately his conversation was highly rehearsed and targeted to deny the advertised offer, which was printed when the order was made. I have absolutely nothing positive regarding this awful experience. I am having to resort to other means and methods to get this resolved."

modified review This review was modified by JacobsT on February 01 2013 02:49:06 PM

"All of the product reviews on their website are fake, generated internally. Customer service is a joke. A quick google search will show you that they are far overpriced in comparison to other sites and almost every product can be purchased cheaper elsewhere.

Their Better Business Bureau rating says it all: http://www.bbb.org/western-washington/business-reviews/tools-electric/americas-tool-warehouse-in-seattle-wa-22511446

"I ordered some consumables for my plasma cutter on 11/1. On 11/16 I called to find out where they were and the guy said they were backordered. I wonder when they were going to tell me about this? The fact they sell stock they don't have and that they don't participate in ResellerRatings tells one a lot. I wish I'd looked them up before I ordered. Don't waste your time and money. "

"These guys have some of the lousiest customer service I have dealt with in a long time. You can just tell they don't really care by the tone of the Service People.

The product took 3 weeks to arrive.

They charged $16 to ship a 8" X 6" X 2" box that weighs 2 lbs via USPS. When I asked why, there was no real answer.
No interest in admitting a problem or taking ANY effort to remedy it.

In trying to return the product I find out it was special order and there will be a 15% restocking fee. Of course none of this was mentioned earlier.

LAST time I ever use these people.

"Ordered a cam alignment tool. They invoiced me right away, shipped right away and kept me up to date with fed-ex tracking info. Only took about four days to show up and it was exactly what I ordered. First time with this company and was a great hassle free experience. Will buy tools from them again for sure.

"Ordered a specialty socket and was impressed by their inventory. After 2 weeks I had not heard a thing from them. Called and was told it would ship in another few days. I needed it a week ago! So I improvised and asked them to cancel my order.

I was told it was canceled and would be refunded on my card in a few business days. Instead, a few days later it shipped and they sent me a notice saying they couldn't cancel the order because it already shipped (about 3 days after I was told it was canceled!!). Beware of this vendor.