• Network Tool Wa

Product & services pricing Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

2015-07-14

"I bought a autel scanner from Ntx tools , they said it was in stock and they would ship in a couple of days . Called to get a tracking # and then was told it would be 3 to 4 weeks ,they where out of stock in all there warehouses. I told them I needed this tool for a job and why all of sudden they had no stock . Then they told me they could ship it in a few days. This all started on June 9th on June 10th /15 I was invoiced for the order . I received the order July 03/15 and then found out the diagnostics scanner did not have the programs that was in the description of the unit. I called Ntx tools and they told me That's the way it is and I said I would like to return it then and was put in touch with a manager . I told Him the problem and wanted to return for full refund and he sharply told me that I could only get the unit price back hence no duty or delivery charge even though this was not what I ordered . Since then I am still waiting for a return number , for which I have called numerous times , last being today July14/15 and still no return number. Ill let you decide if you want to deal with this company , I know I will never again."

2015-07-03

"Ordered a tool to remove my Chevy fuel filter. 6 days after I ordered the tool I got an email from NTX tools advising me that the tool I ordered was "out of stock" in all of their 10 warehouses. Told a reorder was in process and my tool should be available in " We are looking about 1-2 weeks." Called the company a couple of weeks after I ordered the tool and was further advised that my order was being shipped from OTC by UPS and would arrive in their (NTX) Ohio, warehouse on Monday, June 29, 2015 and would be reshipped to me and delivered on Wednesday, July 1, 2015. On Thursday, July 2, 2, 2015, I called and sought assistance from the agent of first contact and was given the old it's UPS fault and not us excuse. When I sought to know exactly when my order would be delivered the agent seemed unclear. I called back and decided to cancel the order. I was transferred to a boss who refused to cancel the order and stated the merchandise was on the loading dock waiting to ship.It is my opinion that both representatives that I spoke with at NTX were overbearing and borderline disrespectful. I asked if there was something that could be done for me in this situation (expedited shipping) and was told NTX was only making $3.00 on the order. For which I responded if you make a million orders that is what, 3 million dollars? Finally I was offered the option of paying an additional $29.00 to get the product delivered on Monday July 6, 2015. On Thursday, July 2, 2015, I received a UPS notice that my shipment was scheduled to be delivered on Friday, July 3, 2015.
I thought the NTX management had reconsidered helping me after realizing that their customer service had be unacceptable, to say the least. I called UPS on Friday morning at approximately 8:45 am (EST) who advised my delivery should occur on Monday, July 6, 2015, a month from when I ordered the tool. I called UPS on Friday morning at approximately 8:45 am (EST) who advised my delivery should occur on Monday, July 6, 2015. The plan is to call or write NTX customer service leadership to ascertain if that believe being strung along for a month until delivery of a product is acceptable. My communication of being without my vehicle or updated on NTX's inability to fill my order in a reasonable time period was unpersuasive even to a supervisor at NTX to get my order expedited and not stall until after the 4th of July weekend. "

2015-06-25

"Ordered two Blackhawk items. Received email that said these would have to be ordered and could take 2-4 weeks. Not a problem for me. Waited four weeks and did not receive items. Sent email asking status. Received almost identical email that said these items would have to be ordered and could take two weeks or more to receive. Not what I expected. Cancelled order and was told that refund would be made. After two weeks still no refund. No response to email asking status of refund. Based on my experience I cannot recommend these folks."

This review was modified by rstrick999 on June 25 2015 09:01:29 AM

2015-06-17

"Poor customer service. Waited three days to tell me the item was out of stock. Website didn't mention it. Mad me miss a deadline. Customer service did not care at all. Said "sorry you feel this way" and that was it. "

2014-11-17

"Placed an order for a cordless saw. Waited a week since I didn't get a tracking number for my order. Turns out the item has been discontinued. It would be nice if this site's staff would let their customers know if items are out of stock. And why put a discontinued item on your website? "

2013-08-15

"I received GREAT customer service from this company. Called to order the item I needed by phone because I was having trouble with the website. Spoke to Doug Scott who took my order efficiently and even offered me a $10 discount for online orders. Whenever I emailed with a question about my order, he responded right away. I will definitely buy from them again."

This review was modified by LauraMC7 on August 15 2013 01:00:20 PM

2013-08-09

"I wanted to share my experience with ntxtools.com after having issues with other tool dealers, these guys restored my faith in online tool shopping. I needed some very specific parts for repairs, some huge items for replacement of old technology, and even some little tools for my guys in the bays.
Not only did they have an answer for all my questions, they even went a step further to ensure I got the best value for my dollars. They steered me towards some items where I got free tools and they advised me of new products that will save me money down the road. Shipping was free, it was fast, and it was undamaged. I did have a part on backorder...and they didn't know it was on backorder until after our dealings. However they advised me fairly quickly and I appreciated that.
Some of the items I needed were a bit cheaper on another site. So make sure you look at prices on the under $50 parts. Anything over 200 or 300 was priced below competition."

2013-08-06

"I just bought an OTC-3895 I got it for 2895.95 was a great deal. I have been searching and had a bad experience with this company in the past but they always have some of the best prices around. I called in spoke to one of the sales guys to get a quote and found out they are under new management. I've also noticed that they followed up with an email right after I completed the order. I guess the new management has finally installed some customer service into the group. I did get my package 2 days later and was packaged great!
Thanks Doug Scott can't wait to do more business!"

This review was modified by toolguytexas2011 on August 06 2013 12:00:33 PM

2013-07-26

"I placed several orders in that store and each time they ship them with the 2-4 weeks delay by a regular mail instead of the express one I paid with no sorry or refund. You can get the tracking # from 'CS' only by luck. The last time they charged my card at $698 instead of $235. So their prices do not cover all troubles"

2013-03-29

"I bought a APT-8697 from them two weeks ago the item came in the next day with some damaged from UPS. I called them and they fixed the issue sending a new unit out."

2013-03-18

"I bought an IR5130-k1 from them last week great deal shipped same day, Great fast service will use again!"

2013-02-01

"www.ntxtools.com advertised BUY ONE GET ONE Free plus a Free Bonus tool. Received one (1) item approximately 8 days later. After sending email and several phone calls, the so-called "representative" beacame available, and almost immediately his conversation was highly rehearsed and targeted to deny the advertised offer, which was printed when the order was made. I have absolutely nothing positive regarding this awful experience. I am having to resort to other means and methods to get this resolved."

This review was modified by JacobsT on February 01 2013 02:49:06 PM

2012-08-15

"All of the product reviews on their website are fake, generated internally. Customer service is a joke. A quick google search will show you that they are far overpriced in comparison to other sites and almost every product can be purchased cheaper elsewhere.

Their Better Business Bureau rating says it all: http://www.bbb.org/western-washington/business-reviews/tools-electric/americas-tool-warehouse-in-seattle-wa-22511446"

2011-11-16

"I ordered some consumables for my plasma cutter on 11/1. On 11/16 I called to find out where they were and the guy said they were backordered. I wonder when they were going to tell me about this? The fact they sell stock they don't have and that they don't participate in ResellerRatings tells one a lot. I wish I'd looked them up before I ordered. Don't waste your time and money. "

2011-09-12

"These guys have some of the lousiest customer service I have dealt with in a long time. You can just tell they don't really care by the tone of the Service People.

The product took 3 weeks to arrive.

They charged $16 to ship a 8" X 6" X 2" box that weighs 2 lbs via USPS. When I asked why, there was no real answer.
No interest in admitting a problem or taking ANY effort to remedy it.

In trying to return the product I find out it was special order and there will be a 15% restocking fee. Of course none of this was mentioned earlier.

LAST time I ever use these people."

Share Network Tool Warehouse's store rating

Network Tool Warehouse is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Network Tool Warehouse is not a merchant member
Network Tool Warehouse does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!