Stores > Network Tool Warehouse
  • Network Tool Wa

Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review Network Tool Warehouse by clicking a star below.
2017-07-19

lied for 4 weeks the wanted more money to ship on free shipping

" Ordered Strut tamer II, received e-mail saying 1-2 weeks b/o. Called in 2 weeks, said moving will ship next week. Next week was to still moving said ship today or tomorrow and they complained to me about price increase to them now. Called again couple days 1st guy said back order, 2nd guy, Ben same guy as other times said defiantly will ship today will send tracking number. Called Ben again 2 day later, said they are e-mailing number, will forward to me. Later that day get message from David saying they need $72 more dollars for shipping. Gave him the whole more detailed story, more lies. Told them to credit me. Reported to credit card company also.

So over 4 weeks, 6 calls minimum 20 min each and nothing from them but lies.

2017-03-28

Rip Off Waiting and Drawing Interestt on Your Money.

"I have tried ordering from NTXTools/Coastal Tool Supply (not knowing at the time that they were both the same company). The first two times they cancelled my orders and refunded my money a week or two later. This last time, March 11, 2017, as stated above, I tried to check my order and their webside said no order existed. I emailed and never heard back. When I filed a claim to get my money back they sure responded quick and said the items would be shipped in a few days (17 days after I placed my order). They also lied stating that they had emailed me about the delay. They did not and did not even bother to respond to my emails. "

2017-03-12

My experience was not good.

"I recently ordered an air tool for a job at work on February 11th. About 10 days passed by- no tool & no notification (email, phone) of reason. I called them- they said that it was backordered and would be another 2 weeks. I said Ok... I called again at 13 days to check status and was given the 2 weeks out story again. That was March 7th. No apology was offered by the gentleman I spoke with. They had my $$ for nearly a month and no tool. I had to tell them to refund my $$ so that I could order it elsewhere, which they did. It's unfortunate because their price on this particular tool was good. Irritated that their website did not state that the tool was in back order status when I ordered.

2016-12-07

Cheap Knock-offs!

"I ordered a Black Hawk porta power pump for my husband's birthday. What arrived was a cheap knock-off that was so poorly packaged it broke during shipping. I have emailed customer service asking for a return shipping label and a refund. Hoping I don't have too many problems returning it!

2016-10-04

10 Year Buyer

"I've been buying from them for over 10 years ! I've never had an issue. I have had some items that were on back order but have always been told that it was on back order. Great staff and have the all around best price!"

2016-08-09

Negative stars should be an option

"Nothing but a drop shipper. Obviously has nothing in stock from their so called warehouses. They will not even respond when you question them about their warehouse claims. Will charge your card immediately, several days later will claim 1month+ backorder on items and not explain what items. Then cancel your order when you question them on details or information. Have yet to actually see my refund to my credit card. Will pursue that in next 24 hours if still no refund. Lying customer service will refuse to respond to questions regarding the backorders or what items are supposedly 5 weeks of lead time. Most of my items I contacted the manufacturers and confirmed no backorders. No telling what chain of suppliers they use to sell/ship items that they can't get directly from the manufacturer. Glad it was only a small order ($110 roughly) of items I did not need immediately. Will continue doing business with other suppliers such as Acme or Tooltopia that actually have a customer service team and do actually stock items. Avoid this joke of a "business". STAY AWAY!!!! Their customer service staff / "Sales Manager" might respond eventually with a short and unprofessional email if you are lucky. Either way, not worth the trouble when ANYONE will price match them if you ask."

2016-07-21

NEGATIVE 5 Star is more like it

"Ordered a Stud kit from an email special they sent to me, then added accessories with a total of about 260.00, received email stating everything shipped, box showed up with only accessories but NO 200.00 stud gun, called and emailed the idiots which only responded with lies, forced to file PayPal claim which will pay my loss.

This company is a lying and untrustworthy group, they should be criminally investigated for fraud.

Stay Far Away!!!

2016-06-30

Many Orders always great value

"I have ordered many times from this company. I have had a few hiccups, but all were resolved. I have never had bad or rude person answer the phone there, they always were nice and friendly. I can say i have done buisness for a couple of years with at least a dozen orders. One time i did wait for SK wrenches for months on back order, i stayed in contact calling numerous times. They have changed systems there to a better system. Network tool warehouse did not ask me to write this i am a real customer. I wrote this because of the great deals they have on the tools they sell. "

2016-05-24

Zero Stars

"Ordered a pair of HK Porter Bolt Cutters at an incredible price, almost a month later they still hadn't arrived. I called and was told that they would call the manufacturer to see when they would ship and asked if I could call back next day. Called back next day and basically got a similar line to what I've read in other reviews: The manufacturer won't have any for about a month, but I should wait because no one else will have them either. I cancelled the order, asked them to reverse charges on my credit card. Ordered from somewhere else and had them in a week. One month later I had to contest the credit card charge from NTX because they never took it off."

2016-05-04

162 days later, I still have no refund for a returned order.

"I placed an order with NTX Tools on 11/24/15 for an item for $138.88 + $13.12 shipping, totaling $152.00. I sent an e-mail to NTX tools requesting a cancellation of my order one hour after my order was completed (I wound up finding the tool I meant to replace). I got no response back.

On 2/11/16, my bank account was drafted 152.00 by NTX Tools. I disputed the charge with my bank because I believed it to be fraudulent. The bank upheld the charge. After remembering what it was for I called NTX Tools and inquired about the charge. They informed me that the item had been back ordered and would be shipping to me "that day." I had not received any communication from NTX in the intervening 80 days. No shipping confirmation, no notice about the shipment being delayed, nothing.

Weeks passed and I received no package. I called customer service and was again told that the package would be delivered to my house "that day." I asked how I could get a refund for the shipment, and he informed me that I needed to refuse the package when it arrived from UPS. He gave the the tracking number (this is the first time I had received information regarding my shipment), and I raced home (a one hour drive) in order to refuse the package.

I called customer service the next day and informed them that I had refused the shipment. The customer service representative told me that my refund would be applied once the package was received back into their warehouse, but that I "should call them in a few days just in case" it arrived and they "couldn't find" it. At this point I had still received no e-mail confirmation or other forms of correspondence regarding my order.

Weeks passed and I called again. The customer service rep I spoke to this time put me on hold and went to find the package. According to him, no one had touched it since its arrival at their warehouse. He put in a request for a refund and informed me that it would "hit my account in a few days."

A few weeks later (today, 5/4/2016, 162 days after placing my order), I called NTX Tools once again in order to inquire about why my refund had not been processed. The man I spoke to today informed me that they had "switched over to a new system" and that my order was "lost" during the move. He let me know that he would contact accounting and have my refund processed today. At this point, I'm inclined to believe that they are downright lying to me, hoping that I will forget about it or grow tired of having to deal with them so they get to keep my money AND the product I ordered/cancelled.

DO NOT order from this company. They are, at best, wholly incompetent. At worst, they are devious and criminal. The plethora of negative reviews online speak volumes. I implore anyone thinking about ordering from NTX or Coastal Tool to consider these reviews seriously as, had I done so myself, I would not be in this situation.

2016-04-15

Charged my card Never shipped

"I ordered some rotobroach cutters from the website. They charged my card and never shipped. I called customer service 10 days later, The rude person had to call the manufacturer and have them drop shipped. I would have never got them if I didn't call.
NTX charged me for something they didn't have and didn't ship.
What a ripoff
BEWARE

2016-03-10

Dodgy company

"Do not buy from them, they have a few guys working their customer service and man are they rude on top of the dodgy company. Took weeks to ever ship the item I called to cancel they told me no. Was never provided a tracking number. Product did show weeks after order. I would have never ordered from them had I checked here first."

2016-01-20

Should be a NO STAR OPTION - wasted time with them I GIVE A "0" rating.

"How can a place be in business with so many complaints of "back order" on over 90% of their items? Seems the company more likes contracts out the orders using internal staff to find the tools to fill the orders (if you're willing to wait 3-4 weeks)

Obviously this is why the site doesn't show any item "currently of stock" as they want to gamble with the chance you don't mind waiting.

Ordered three tools, waited almost two days to get an email (that offers NO APOLOGY) but states "if wedon't hear back from you in three business days we'll cancel your order" that tells you it's back ordered 3-4 weeks! I had to reply with "is it 1, 2 or all 3 tools that are back ordered"? Waited another few hours and received a response, "ALL"
Of course my reply was -CANCEL ALL THE ORDER.

2015-08-26

"According to their website, "Most orders ship within 24 hours". Problem is they don't tell you what products are in stock and will take longer to ship. Have emailed their customer service department 2 times over the last week. They simply never respond. "

2015-07-14

"I bought a autel scanner from Ntx tools , they said it was in stock and they would ship in a couple of days . Called to get a tracking # and then was told it would be 3 to 4 weeks ,they where out of stock in all there warehouses. I told them I needed this tool for a job and why all of sudden they had no stock . Then they told me they could ship it in a few days. This all started on June 9th on June 10th /15 I was invoiced for the order . I received the order July 03/15 and then found out the diagnostics scanner did not have the programs that was in the description of the unit. I called Ntx tools and they told me That's the way it is and I said I would like to return it then and was put in touch with a manager . I told Him the problem and wanted to return for full refund and he sharply told me that I could only get the unit price back hence no duty or delivery charge even though this was not what I ordered . Since then I am still waiting for a return number , for which I have called numerous times , last being today July14/15 and still no return number. Ill let you decide if you want to deal with this company , I know I will never again."

Share Network Tool Warehouse's store rating

Network Tool Warehouse is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Network Tool Warehouse is not a merchant member
Network Tool Warehouse does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!