"I received GREAT customer service from this company. Called to order the item I needed by phone because I was having trouble with the website. Spoke to Doug Scott who took my order efficiently and even offered me a $10 discount for online orders. Whenever I emailed with a question about my order, he responded right away. I will definitely buy from them again."

modified review This review was modified by LauraMC7 on August 15 2013 01:00:20 PM

"I wanted to share my experience with ntxtools.com after having issues with other tool dealers, these guys restored my faith in online tool shopping. I needed some very specific parts for repairs, some huge items for replacement of old technology, and even some little tools for my guys in the bays.
Not only did they have an answer for all my questions, they even went a step further to ensure I got the best value for my dollars. They steered me towards some items where I got free tools and they advised me of new products that will save me money down the road. Shipping was free, it was fast, and it was undamaged. I did have a part on backorder...and they didn't know it was on backorder until after our dealings. However they advised me fairly quickly and I appreciated that.
Some of the items I needed were a bit cheaper on another site. So make sure you look at prices on the under $50 parts. Anything over 200 or 300 was priced below competition.

"I just bought an OTC-3895 I got it for 2895.95 was a great deal. I have been searching and had a bad experience with this company in the past but they always have some of the best prices around. I called in spoke to one of the sales guys to get a quote and found out they are under new management. I've also noticed that they followed up with an email right after I completed the order. I guess the new management has finally installed some customer service into the group. I did get my package 2 days later and was packaged great!
Thanks Doug Scott can't wait to do more business!

modified review This review was modified by toolguytexas2011 on August 06 2013 12:00:33 PM

"I placed several orders in that store and each time they ship them with the 2-4 weeks delay by a regular mail instead of the express one I paid with no sorry or refund. You can get the tracking # from 'CS' only by luck. The last time they charged my card at $698 instead of $235. So their prices do not cover all troubles"

"I bought a APT-8697 from them two weeks ago the item came in the next day with some damaged from UPS. I called them and they fixed the issue sending a new unit out."

"I bought an IR5130-k1 from them last week great deal shipped same day, Great fast service will use again!"

"www.ntxtools.com advertised BUY ONE GET ONE Free plus a Free Bonus tool. Received one (1) item approximately 8 days later. After sending email and several phone calls, the so-called "representative" beacame available, and almost immediately his conversation was highly rehearsed and targeted to deny the advertised offer, which was printed when the order was made. I have absolutely nothing positive regarding this awful experience. I am having to resort to other means and methods to get this resolved."

modified review This review was modified by JacobsT on February 01 2013 02:49:06 PM

"All of the product reviews on their website are fake, generated internally. Customer service is a joke. A quick google search will show you that they are far overpriced in comparison to other sites and almost every product can be purchased cheaper elsewhere.

Their Better Business Bureau rating says it all: http://www.bbb.org/western-washington/business-reviews/tools-electric/americas-tool-warehouse-in-seattle-wa-22511446

"I ordered some consumables for my plasma cutter on 11/1. On 11/16 I called to find out where they were and the guy said they were backordered. I wonder when they were going to tell me about this? The fact they sell stock they don't have and that they don't participate in ResellerRatings tells one a lot. I wish I'd looked them up before I ordered. Don't waste your time and money. "

"These guys have some of the lousiest customer service I have dealt with in a long time. You can just tell they don't really care by the tone of the Service People.

The product took 3 weeks to arrive.

They charged $16 to ship a 8" X 6" X 2" box that weighs 2 lbs via USPS. When I asked why, there was no real answer.
No interest in admitting a problem or taking ANY effort to remedy it.

In trying to return the product I find out it was special order and there will be a 15% restocking fee. Of course none of this was mentioned earlier.

LAST time I ever use these people.

"Ordered a cam alignment tool. They invoiced me right away, shipped right away and kept me up to date with fed-ex tracking info. Only took about four days to show up and it was exactly what I ordered. First time with this company and was a great hassle free experience. Will buy tools from them again for sure.

"Ordered a specialty socket and was impressed by their inventory. After 2 weeks I had not heard a thing from them. Called and was told it would ship in another few days. I needed it a week ago! So I improvised and asked them to cancel my order.

I was told it was canceled and would be refunded on my card in a few business days. Instead, a few days later it shipped and they sent me a notice saying they couldn't cancel the order because it already shipped (about 3 days after I was told it was canceled!!). Beware of this vendor.

Network Tool Warehouse is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Network Tool Warehouse is not a merchant member
Network Tool Warehouse does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!