Stores > Netrition

• Business Hours: 8:30AM - 4:00PM Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 518-456-9673

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-06-15

Everything you want in an online retailer

"Big selection. Great prices. Super easy website to use. Fast order turnaround with quick shipping. Straightforward checkout with no hidden surprises. Quick and confident email confirmation and followup with tracking information. Safe and secure website and the delivered package was in a sturdy box with excellent packing to prevent any shifting of contents and to prevent any breakage.
Nothing but compliments for a totally great online ordering experience.
I've ordered from Netrition many times in the past and will continue to do so in the future.

2016-05-26

I don't like their ordering policies

"Their ordering policies were offensive to me and accused me. They voided my order in the end, so I can't rate the quality of their products. Only their ordering process."

This review was modified by AImports on May 26 2016 01:23:40 PM
Rep reply posted May-26-2016

A rep from Netrition, netrition, has responded

“My name is Bernie. I am the President of Netrition.com. These are facts of this transaction after speaking with my employees: This person submitted an order at our website with a shipping address different from the billing address. The security code for their credit card submitted with the order did NOT match the card. She also input an incorrect spelling of her own email address. Carol's first attempt to email her bounced back. Carol then determined that a word in her email address was misspelled and emailed her again for the correct security code at about the same time that Frank called her phone number. Frank never said anything about spoofing an e-mail address. Upon getting a new security code from this woman, we attempted to process the credit card and learned it had been reported lost or stolen. At that point, we voided the order as we strongly believed that we were dealing with a fraud.”

2016-05-24

happiest of customers

"Folks, I never write reviews, but this is a top quality, trustworthy site and I wanted to thank them. Have been shopping here for many years. Products are never outdated and are well-packed. Fast shipping at a low price. Best selection of low-carb foods on the web. Availability status is quickly updated on the site. You won't be getting one of those frequent emails that says "oops, the item you ordered is not available". Only once, a long time ago, was something I ordered unexpectedly unavailable; a HUMAN actually CALLED me the next day to (gasp) apologize, and offered multiple similar alternatives vs. cancellation, and it was resolved on the spot. TOP SERVICE - more like your friend's neighborhood store than an online site."

2016-05-18

Price is good, got it quick, but...

"I have absolutely no problem with product, price and delivery. All great. I really dislike registering and making a password account to buy $8 worth of margarita mix. "

2016-05-18

Love 'em!

"This is my 4th or 5th (I forgot) order with Netrition and I am very happy with the food quality and their shipping methods. I live in a warm and humid area so when checking out, I opt for "Thermal Packaging" for products that are at risk of melting or molding. This minimal cost service consists of an insulated box and re-usable ice packs. I order low carb breads, pancake mix, brownie mix,bagels, hamburger buns. This is my review....thanks for asking!"

2016-05-17

"I have been dealing with on line merchants for a number of years and I find no other performs so consistently as Netrition. They are a pleasure to deal with. Ed Whelan"

2016-05-04

My Go To Place

"I've been on a low carb regime for over 10 years now and have used Netrition for all my needs. I love the food, the variety and the ease of using the site. My shipments are always perfect, timely and well packed. I'm hooked on them!!"

2016-04-27

Where would I be without Netrition?

"Netrition has it all. Been ordering from them for years. Never ever had a problem. When I have had to contact customer service, they are right there and responsive. Love the variety of products, the ease of use of the website, the nutrition information that's always easy to find, the variety, I could go on. Had a glass container break in a box once upon a time, and they replaced it no questions asked, no hassle, no whining, just got it done. We are customers for life!"

2016-04-26

Waffles for my favorite hubby

"Just received my order today. I am anxious to make waffles for my husband. Will update soon with his assessment of this product."

2016-04-25

Never Disappoint

"The products I choose to order may not always live up to my expectations but Netrition always does. Delivery is as promised and my order has been correct each and every time. Finally, the prices for some items even beat Amazon. "

2016-04-18

"really like this company. They are reliable!"

2016-04-13

HELP! KELP!

"I looked EVERYWHERE for this product at an affordable price. For me, this is a luxury product and Netrition had them at the best price I could find ANYWHERE! The order was filled efficiently and quickly and ordering 10 packets, shipping was free. The product has a long shelf life. Thank you Netrition.

2016-04-10

Carb a lishes

"First time I tried the bread from Great low carb bread company it taste very good to me I did chose the cold packs but being a week away they did manage to do there job nothing was damaged.

2016-04-07

Fast and reasonable shipping

"Netrition has the best prices for low carb items plus they ship the same day of you order in the morning during the week. There is one set price for shipping so you aren't surprised at checkout about the shipping price. They also reuse boxes which I find very responsible. Love this website! "

2016-04-06

Speedy and accurate

"Easy to use website, received items the next day. Consistently very good experience with Netrition."

Share Netrition's store rating

Netrition is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Netrition is a merchant member
Netrition participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,562 merchant members.