• Address: Netrition, Inc. 25 Corporate Circle, Suite 118 Albany, NY 12203

Product & services pricing Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"Never late! Never a mistake! Netrition is a great company to deal with."

"I've been a long time customer. While I lived in NJ I enjoyed receiving my orders in under 48hrs. Now that I have relocated to TX, it will take some getting used to waiting a week for my order to come in. "

"I'm very satisfied and my order shipped fairly quickly. The website was secure and easy to navigate. I will continue to order my future products here! "

"Huge inventory, competitive prices, good customer service, fast shipping, can't go wrong with www.netrition.com"

"Love the website! They have a huge variety of products."

"I am very well pleased with my contact and purchase from "Netrition". These fine people have diabetics like me in mind and cater to our eating preferences so we do not have to give up everything that tastes good. I have bookmarked "Netriton" on my lap top and I will continue to seek what I need from them! "

"Netrition has been a great place to order everything I need for my specialized diet. Often, when other sites are selling something for more, I can count on Netrition for a better price. Also, there is rarely an issue with an item I want being out of stock. They ship fast, pack their products well, and everything is always arrives in perfect condition. I've been ordering from them monthly for a couple of years now and I'll continue to do so because I know they're a company I can trust. I recommend this site to everyone!"

"Products that help me loose weight and are healthy can be hard to locate. Netrition's price is always competitive, shipping is a bargain and I always receive my order quickly. Best place to shop on the internet."

"Netrition has such great prices and they ship quickly. I once received a damaged product, that probably got jostled in shipping, and they sent me a new product with no hassle. Great customer service!"

"Love them! Netrition always comes through. "

"Fair prices, great selection of products and Top Notch packaging, delivery and customer support! Not a negative to report in over 10 years of orders. As corporate, monopolistic giants like Amazon make profit margins of independent businesses (Obama - 'If you got a business, you didn't build that, somebody else made that happen' ... oh, really?) not worth staying in business, an effort by Americans to buy 'local' will benefit us all. Happy to see that more Americans are waking to the 'corprotocracy' that benefits no one but the corporations that buy our politicians in every election. (Sorry for the rant, just disgusted in witnessing the destruction of our hard-working American middle class(: "

"My only recommendation would be to add new/different items to the list of free gifts. One example would be long sleeve shirts. Also different colors besides black, white or gray."

"I ALWAYS have a great experience with Netrition. You have the products I want at the lowest price and your flat-rate shipping is a thing of beauty! My orders are always correct, very protectively packaged, and arrive in a very timely manner, plus - I get a free gift - love your T-shirts! Keep up the GREAT work. I have been a customer since 2007 and will continue to order from you as long as you are in business."

"Fast, cheap shipping!!! Their prices can't be beat. Each package is carefully packed and handled with care. It's like Christmas morning when I get my Netrition order. "

"My experience was very good. Package arrived quickly and was packed very secure. Love the products and are reasonable. Packed to ensure freshness especially with the summer weather. "

Netrition is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Netrition is a merchant member
Netrition participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,879 merchant members.