• Address: Netrition, Inc. 25 Corporate Circle, Suite 118 Albany, NY 12203
    • Phone: 518-464-0765
    • Customer Support: 518-464-0765
    • Business Hours: 8:30AM - 4:00PM Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 518-456-9673

"Every order I've placed arrives within a couple days with no issues! I love this company!"

"As explained on form provided, 3 bottles were broken at top or opened. Asked for refund on those bottles. I can't fairly write a review until this issue is resilved.

Netrition responded with a refund promptly---I'm pleased.
Cecilia

"everything is perfect... They are very helpfull"

"I started buying the parmesian cheese crisps at our local Walmart and after about 3 weeks they quit selling them, I tried another store and they only had 5 left so I bought them. Thats when I found your web site to order them.
Thank-You

"Netrition is wonderful. Thanks to Netrition, I could prepare for Olympia and also win Ms. Universe. I also won the Swimmer of the Year award. I attribute my success to a great extent to the supplements from Netrition. Thank you."

"A friend told me about this site and I am impressed. Variety, Quality, fast service, great products. I have now shared with other low carb eaters."

"Major delivery issues. They refused to talk to me on the phone or reship products on their dime and take issue up with shipper. Poor customer service overall. Had to make bbb complaint to get any response. They then made me hash out shipping delay issue myself with ups. "

"Amazingly quick delivery. Great job."

"shipping to high and no free samples.

"I find that any of the products I have ordered are all great. I can't find them locally, but I find everything I ever need on Netrition. I highly recommend it. "

"My order arrived on time but I order several products that were liquids and in transit they froze. Almost all of the lids had broken seals and the product uzzed out of the cap and down the side of the bottle...very messy! The glass did not break but everyone had to be cleaned up, lost a bit of contents and now being open, must be refrigerated and used much faster than I planned so it does not go bad. The company had properly packaged the order but needs to address that element of shipping liquid food items. Suzie S."

"I love Netrition and have been placing orders on this site for years. The variety of products along with the flat shipping fee makes this the best nutrition company out there!! Outstanding in every way!"

"Shopping at Netrition has been the most positive trouble-free experience that I have ever had with a retailer. I have ordered from them many many times without a single problem. I usually receive my orders 2 days after I place the order, and sometimes the next day for only $5.00 shipping regardless the size of the order. Even an order placed New Year's Eve was received the following Monday. Keep up the great service!"

"You have never failed to deliver 'the goods' in the many
years that I have purchased my LC foods from you.
Delivery has always been perfect. Cannot do without
you great online store. 5 Stars!

Barbara A. Goldstein
barbogold@aol.com

"Delighted to find this site! Good products, good prices, good service. Many thanks!"

Netrition is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Netrition is a merchant member
Netrition participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,897 merchant members.