• Netrition Netrition Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"one of my favorite supplements stores online best prices and offers , same day shipping"

"This is my Second order and it gets better each time. I love the flat shipping price FAIR and honest pricing and super fast delivery with my products wrapped NO damage every time. I also like the clearance section and the weekly deals. I tell everyone to give them a try. I've checked my local store and their prices even beat them so I save my gas and wait on the UPS man!!"

"My many experiences with Netrition have always been positive. Service is very efficient and delivery is very fast. Products are great. My only complaint is with some manufactures who put out products you come to love and then they discontinue them. No fault of Netrition. As a regular customer for many years, I'm very happy with all my purchases. "

"I have been a very satisfied customer of Netrition for close to 30 years and have never experienced anything but complete satisfaction. They are reliable in service, honest, fair and very reasonable in price and quality of all their products. I wish them many more years of success in business."

"I've placed multiple orders with Netrition over the last several years, and always go back to them for specific items I can't find it regular stores. Their prices are always best, delivery is always quick, and you cannot beat that flat shipping rate! I have every intention of remaining a loyal Netrition customer, they're awesome."

"Product was exactly as expected, and delivery of item on time! My order was placed on 8/1/2015 and delivered on 8/4/2015...if that's not good service, I don't know what is! "

"Yesterday I placed an order with my credit card. This was my only purchase for the day. Within an hour, my credit card information was stolen. There were multiple charges across the country which stole all the money in my account. You CAN'T just call that an odd coincidence! Of course, when I called, the company flat out refused to admit fault, or to even apologize for what happened.

Be careful with this website. It might not be the company but an employee that is stealing credit cards. Not worth the risk!

Rep reply posted Aug-09-2015

netrition, Netrition rep has responded

“I'm sorry that your credit card was compromised in some way. I know personally that that can be a very frustrating experience. But the fact of the matter is that it didn't happen because of our company. We have had no security breaches. EVER. And our employees do not have access to full credit card numbers. Credit card thieves can acquire card numbers in many different ways, so please refrain from giving small businesses bad online reviews over speculation. I'm sure you would not like to be accused of something for which you are not guilty.”

"I use Netrition for Lo-Carb items and Everything I've ordered from them has met expectations. They do a great job of packaging and items are always fresh and arrive quickly. And you can't beat the prices!!
Netrition is my 1-stop shopping place!
I do wish they'd carry unsalted nuts....all varieties.
Blessings, Rosalie

"Everything received as ordered and on time as noted per delivery schedule."

"I have been ordering from Netrition for over 10 years - website is easy to use, great product selection and competitive pricing, very fast shipping and I've never received an incorrect order."

"Excellent selection, quick delivery."

"Excellent service .Always have the brands that I enjoy. Reasonable price. "

"I love netrition! They rock! Too bad they dont offer free shipping. "

"It came but warm when food arrived.. hopefully will be I'm"

"Always use Netrition for my supplements. Great selection, good prices and reasonable delivery time. Flat rate shipping is nice as well as discount and freebies."

Share Netrition's store rating

Netrition is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Netrition is a merchant member
Netrition participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.