Stores > Netrition

• Business Hours: 8:30AM - 4:00PM Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 518-456-9673

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-09-12

"I find the prices to be the best I can find looking all around. The product always comes on time. The only provement I see would be to make chocolate delivery okay for 3 days. It is way too expensive to do 2-day delivery and sometimes the chocolate is slightly melted. All the other products are always good."

2016-08-15

Excellent service as always!

"Excellent service again and again. Items came quickly and very well-packaged. I am a very satisfied customer"

2016-07-26

THE PRODUCT MAD EME SICK

"THE PRODUCT WAS OPENED AND IT DID MAK EME SICK-REFUND PLEASE"

Rep reply posted Jul-26-2016

A rep from Netrition, netrition, has responded

“Please contact our customer service department through our Contact Us page.”

2016-07-14

Great service as always

"I've been buying from Netrition for 10+ years. The service is great and the prices are reasonable. I appreciate not getting ripped off for shipping like some other sites. the selection is awesome.

You cannot buy loyalty like mine. You have to earn it. Netrition has.

2016-07-14

Great Company!

"Love this company, they are prompt, ship on time and the low carb products from Great American Bread Company are delicious. I have placed several orders and will continue to order monthly. "

2016-07-12

Love Netrition

"I love ordering online. It is so easy. The website is easy to use, and the checkout is quick and easy. The only thing I dont like is sometimes it takes a week to get my order when it ships regular mail. I dont think it should take that long at all. "

2016-07-06

Best prices

"Best prices around. Shipping wasn't as fast as I'd prefer, but still, Netrition is my new go to supplement provider, forsure.

2016-07-04

Great Products and Fair Pricing

"As a diabetic I am always looking for products that can expand my allowable foods. Having found carbquick (available here at over &7.00 less than other sites) and various flax pita and flat bread products have allowed me two create sweets, pie crusts, sandwiches and other goodies without worrying about high sugar spikes. I am not on insulin so I have to be very cautious as I cannot adjust my dosages with pills.

Thanks again for offering great productsand Great service.

2016-06-29

Great company!

"Great prices and delivered on time. I buy here often. "

2016-06-15

Everything you want in an online retailer

"Big selection. Great prices. Super easy website to use. Fast order turnaround with quick shipping. Straightforward checkout with no hidden surprises. Quick and confident email confirmation and followup with tracking information. Safe and secure website and the delivered package was in a sturdy box with excellent packing to prevent any shifting of contents and to prevent any breakage.
Nothing but compliments for a totally great online ordering experience.
I've ordered from Netrition many times in the past and will continue to do so in the future.

2016-05-26

I don't like their ordering policies

"Their ordering policies were offensive to me and accused me. They voided my order in the end, so I can't rate the quality of their products. Only their ordering process."

This review was modified by AImports on May 26 2016 01:23:40 PM
Rep reply posted May-26-2016

A rep from Netrition, netrition, has responded

“My name is Bernie. I am the President of Netrition.com. These are facts of this transaction after speaking with my employees: This person submitted an order at our website with a shipping address different from the billing address. The security code for their credit card submitted with the order did NOT match the card. She also input an incorrect spelling of her own email address. Carol's first attempt to email her bounced back. Carol then determined that a word in her email address was misspelled and emailed her again for the correct security code at about the same time that Frank called her phone number. Frank never said anything about spoofing an e-mail address. Upon getting a new security code from this woman, we attempted to process the credit card and learned it had been reported lost or stolen. At that point, we voided the order as we strongly believed that we were dealing with a fraud.”

2016-05-24

happiest of customers

"Folks, I never write reviews, but this is a top quality, trustworthy site and I wanted to thank them. Have been shopping here for many years. Products are never outdated and are well-packed. Fast shipping at a low price. Best selection of low-carb foods on the web. Availability status is quickly updated on the site. You won't be getting one of those frequent emails that says "oops, the item you ordered is not available". Only once, a long time ago, was something I ordered unexpectedly unavailable; a HUMAN actually CALLED me the next day to (gasp) apologize, and offered multiple similar alternatives vs. cancellation, and it was resolved on the spot. TOP SERVICE - more like your friend's neighborhood store than an online site."

2016-05-18

Price is good, got it quick, but...

"I have absolutely no problem with product, price and delivery. All great. I really dislike registering and making a password account to buy $8 worth of margarita mix. "

2016-05-18

Love 'em!

"This is my 4th or 5th (I forgot) order with Netrition and I am very happy with the food quality and their shipping methods. I live in a warm and humid area so when checking out, I opt for "Thermal Packaging" for products that are at risk of melting or molding. This minimal cost service consists of an insulated box and re-usable ice packs. I order low carb breads, pancake mix, brownie mix,bagels, hamburger buns. This is my review....thanks for asking!"

2016-05-17

"I have been dealing with on line merchants for a number of years and I find no other performs so consistently as Netrition. They are a pleasure to deal with. Ed Whelan"

Share Netrition's store rating

Netrition is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Netrition is a merchant member
Netrition participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.