• Netrition Netrition Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2015-07-27

"Excellent service .Always have the brands that I enjoy. Reasonable price. "

2015-07-24

"I love netrition! They rock! Too bad they dont offer free shipping. "

2015-07-08

"It came but warm when food arrived.. hopefully will be I'm"

2015-07-03

"Always use Netrition for my supplements. Great selection, good prices and reasonable delivery time. Flat rate shipping is nice as well as discount and freebies."

2015-06-30

"Dont trust this company out of USA, my order no Invoice # 201501050591 they haven sent it since 7 months, and they dont give you proper information about which air mail company they have used, they have sent with. So you are not able to track your parcel out of USA."

2015-06-27

"I love this site! I get everything I need for my low carb diet at prices lower than the other sites. I tell all my friends about how great you guys are. Keep up the good work!

-CARLA"

2015-06-26

"I received my order in a timely manner and I was very satisfied. The ice chips are delicious. "

2015-06-25

"My husband and I have done business with Netrition for many, many years, and they have always been a stellar supplier. They have an amazing array of products and I've never encountered an out-of-stock situation on anything I've ordered. I've found their prices to either meet or beat any other on-line suppliers to whom I've compared them. Their shipping rate is quite modest, they ship very promptly, and their packaging is top of the line. I highly recommend that anyone looking for bariatric-, diabetic-, or low-carb-friendly products give Netrition a try. "

2015-06-25

"One of the best ordering experience. Great low carb products. My next goal is to give the auto delivery a try. Once I settle on my favorite products. Shipping is fast and reasonable. Luv this site."

2015-06-22

"I've been shopping at Netrition for years, never had a problem. I wish there were better sorting options on the site, but they always have great products, they're very clear about expiration dates, and the shipping is fast & cheap. And most importantly, the prices are second to none. "

2015-06-18

"Netrition is amazing! It's well stocked with the low carb products that I've been looking for (Chocorite and Hi-Lo in particular). Every purchase I've made has been terrific: good price, low delivery cost, on time, high quality. A real lifesaver for healthy eating!"

2015-06-12

"My order included 4 bottles of liquids and I was very impressed by the care in which they were packed. Everything arrived safe and sound and all tasted delicious."

2015-06-10

"Very satisfied, good products at good prices, very good customer service, and very fair shipping prices. Will definitely be a repeat customer."

2015-06-09

"Excellent and quick. Thank you."

2015-06-05

"Netrition always has the best variety, the best prices, and both reasonable and fast shipping. I have never been disappointed with the products or the service Netrition provides and plan to be a permanentcustomer."

Share Netrition's store rating

Netrition is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Netrition is a merchant member
Netrition participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.