"As a gun lover, I am always looking for the best deal and quality on any purchase that I make . I met Mr. Nelson at a gun show held here in Green Bay. I was impressed with his overall knowledge of weaponry . I visited his store on several occasions just developing the relationship before I made a purchase, and it has always been a great experience in doing so. I have watched his store grow over the past couple of years. Everytime I have been in, I have been greeted with a warm hearty welcome. His staff is always friendly and extremely helpful and make me feel like I was one of them. I recently purchased a Sig 1911 C3 from his store, and have to say that I am very excited with it. I researched the internet , as well as several other major stores. The price and the experience exceeded any other store that I have dealt with . His staff took the time to review the gun with me, and made sure that I was happy with my purchase before I left the store. Yes, I was very happy, and am in the process of making a second purchase from Rick shortly. My review was unsolicited , and I would like to recommend that if you are looking to make a purchase in the future, check out Nelson Tactical and tell them that a happy customer sent you ."

Grand Rapids, Michigan

"We purchased a DPMS TAC20 7.62mm rifle from Nelson Tactical as a display rifle for our store. We were a little concerned because the outfit seems a little small, the rifle we wanted is almost impossible to find "in stock", and the caller ID for the store says "Debbie's Video". Those concerns were completely unfounded, as our rifle was promptly shipped, and quickly arrived at our local FFL dealer in perfect condition. Nelson Tactical delivered the same superior customer service that we deliver to our customers. OUSTANDING JOB Nelson Tactical. Thanks!"

"I purchased a DPMS SASS and they had it for the lowest cost from ANY other website/dealer out there. Order was placed online just before 10:30am, before 11:30am I received email that FFL license was required. By 2:30pm I received email that item had been shipped and just after tracking confirmation number was received. These guys are true to there word and I can assure you I will use them again in the future. The gun was prestigous and everything was on the up and up. Got me a nice shirt with it as well. I am writing this review because it was so hard for me to find solid reviews before I made my purchase and I took the chance investing $1800.00, well, nelson tactical rocks balls! And lone star guns in Harlingen TX does as well for there prompt service in taking the transfer."

modified review This review was modified by rrivershooter on November 23 2010 10:20:54 AM

"These guys are great, They have the product in stock and at the right price. Same day ship,Two thumbs up."

modified review This review was modified by RNelson059 on March 18 2010 06:37:52 PM

Nelson Tactical / Nelson & Associates LLC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Nelson Tactical / Nelson & Associates LLC is not a merchant member
Nelson Tactical / Nelson & Associates LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!